hey guys iam new can i join you

A r c h i
02-07-2007, 23:03

Sure you can join us, You're very welcome :10:l

Cris_Y
02-07-2007, 23:59
hi friends
dear vahed, i think archi-girl is right your posts are too much! and also i had to learn english because english was my first language. i lived in england when i was 2 till the age of 9. so my language became english. i think it will now be undersandable if i say english is pretty easier than persian.
and dear new friends welcome here!

virtualtrinity
03-07-2007, 00:00
:31::31::31:thanks

snowy_winter
03-07-2007, 12:11
Hi My new friend :10:
welcome here pal! :11:
this topic, as other friends said and i said in my older posts, is a free topic for speaking in English!
here is a topic, for improving our language and correcting our mistakes and speak about everything!
so, Just Speak In English pal! :46:
missing you............................

Hi Vahed

Nice to read your reply and nice to meet you

It's interesting for me to see that you reply every post in this topic... you're a kind host!

By the way, if i make any mistakes in my posts (mostly grammatical mistakes, because typing mistakes usually happen) I'd appreciate it if anyone corrects me. And thanks in advance!

See you around

hezaro-yekshab
03-07-2007, 14:00
Hi all Dear friends...
its near to Mother's day! at first let me say happy this holy day to all mothers here, and all the member's mothers! :11:
And specially thanks to my Mother and my grandmother for everything! :40:
certainly you ask now, why am i sending this post before 2 days!?!
i should answer because of my next questions:

1- How can we gratitude our mothers?
2- what gift can gladden them?
3- what would you say to your mothers on , mother's day?
4- I'm going to buy a red and a white roses (!) for my mother, so whats your idea about this gift? is it good?
thanks..................

1:do not do things that will be her sadness reason
2: i think if we try and will be a useful person in this society,it can be a good gift for our mothers
3:nothing
4: thats so romantic

zhone
03-07-2007, 16:06
Hi all Dear friends...
its near to Mother's day! at first let me say happy this holy day to all mothers here, and all the member's mothers! :11:
And specially thanks to my Mother and my grandmother for everything! :40:
certainly you ask now, why am i sending this post before 2 days!?!
i should answer because of my next questions:

4- I'm going to buy a red and a white roses (!) for my mother, so whats your idea about this gift? is it good?
thanks..................
Hi Vahed,
1-visit her rgulary not rarely
2-say her you are thinking to her.
3-you are the only one whom never forget her
4-we should know that all mothers have an ability to recognise thier childs feelings so there was no matter of the kind or price of the gift, your feelings is the most important gif. Try to apear those in a best way.
have funt

Vahed
03-07-2007, 17:02
I said I just like the sentence... And I deeply think that it's right. Anyone has his/her opinion :20:

Dear Vahed : :10:
First of all I have one request, could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reduce the number of your posts? can't u answer 2 or 3 of posts in just one post, it's so hard to see 2 pages of posts just by you:19:l

about my mistakes
Some one and Someone...you can use both

It isn't and it's not ,where's the difference???l

doesn't it sounds better--> I'm so sorry but couldn't u see that this a question??? and I've used doesn't, there is no need for s??:18:l

:31:Have fun pal
1- There's no way to really appreciate what they've done to all of us. I always buy a flower with my present , I like the flower more
2- anything but the kitchen tools :13:
3- Happy Mother's Day :31:
4- when You buy flowers pay attention that it should always be (actually it's better ) odd number of flowers, so Buy 3......2 red and a white

Dear Archi-girl,
about the number of my posts, i should say yeah! you are right! i will try to abbreviate my posts and my answers.
and about " Some one or Someone" , both of them is true! but the second one is more common and its better than first one!
But about "It isn't and it's not" there are lots of differences between them! you should (!) use the first word (it isn't) you can ask from English masters for the reason!
and thanks for your answers to my questions!
have fun pal:10:

Vahed
03-07-2007, 17:03
hi friends
dear vahed, i think archi-girl is right your posts are too much! and also i had to learn english because english was my first language. i lived in england when i was 2 till the age of 9. so my language became english. i think it will now be understandable if i say english is pretty easier than persian.
and dear new friends welcome here!

Hi dear friend,
thanks for your answer!
and about number of my posts i said it before that i will try to reduce them!
so you are British! :46: you know, if one day i decide to go and live in a other country i will choose England (Just London!) or America (just because of New York!)
be successful pal:10:

Vahed
03-07-2007, 17:04

:31::31::31:thanks

Dear Virtualtrinity,
welcome new friend!:11:
we will be happy to have a nice friend like you here!
please, at first tell about yourself! thanks pal.
we shouldn't send ineffective posts here! just write something useful or answer other friends questions or ask your own questions and make new topic for speaking or correct other friends mistakes! but don't post something like :
Thanks
Hi
or, im agree!

snowy_winter
03-07-2007, 17:09
thanks..................

Hi Vahed

Let me try to answer the questions you've asked:

1. As archi-girl said, there's really no way for appreciating them and all they've done for us.
2. Not sure yet, gotta consult my father and brother first! But kissing her won't be forgotten!
3. Happy Mother's Day.
4. Nice gift, Vahed. Flowers, specially roses, always make people happy with their beauty and sweet smell. Just don't forget to write with your own handwriting on the card you stick on it, even a short sentence with your own handwriting added to the printed notes there might already be on the card. :)

By the way, a small correction >>> "I'm going to buy a red and a white rose (not roses)".
And also you don't need to put comma after "on" >>> "what would you say to your mothers on Mother's Day?"

Have a nice time
See you :)

Vahed
03-07-2007, 17:32
Hi Vahed

Nice to read your reply and nice to meet you

It's interesting for me to see that you reply every post in this topic... you're a kind host!

By the way, if i make any mistakes in my posts (mostly grammatical mistakes, because typing mistakes usually happen) I'd appreciate it if anyone corrects me. And thanks in advance!

See you around

hey, dear pal! thanks

its your kindness about here and me! and actually your English is very good and, you don't need any corrector!

hope to see your useful helps and activities here!:11:

and my request is that: please tell about yourself and your manner of learning English.

be successful dear snowy-winter :10:

Vahed
03-07-2007, 17:32
1:do not do things that will be her sadness reason
2: i think if we try and will be a useful person in this society,it can be a good gift for our mothers
3:nothing
4: thats so romantic

dear sadegh! thanks for your nice answers...
and why you said "nothing" as 3th question's answer?

Hi Vahed,
1-visit her rgulary not rarely
2-say her you are thinking to her.
3-you are the only one whom never forget her
4-we should know that all mothers have an ability to recognise thier childs feelings so there was no matter of the kind or price of the gift, your feelings is the most important gift. Try to apear those in a best way.
have fun

Dear Zhone,
Wow! im interested in your last answer! it was a very beautiful sentence!
thanks pal.......:46:
Childes (With "es" not "S")
Appear (whit double "P")
have fun pal...............

A r c h i
03-07-2007, 18:15
Vahed, Thanks , you pay attention to what I said about reducing your posts!!!!!l

what is your opinion about our mother day? I mean the time we celebrate in Iran.?l

I just don't like it because the time is changing every year :13: . It was in winter, autumn and now summer , I think it should be a fixed day every year...don't you think so?l,

zhone
03-07-2007, 18:57
Vahed, Thanks , you pay attention to what I said about reducing your posts!!!!!l

what is your opinion about our mother day? I mean the time we celebrate in Iran.?l

I just don't like it because the time is changing every year :13: . It was in winter, autumn and now summer , I think it should be a fix day every year...don't you think so?l,

Hi Dear Archi-girl,
Whats the difrence between today and tomarrow and summer and winter. I think everyday is good day to say your feelings to somebody. The mothers day is every day and hallovin day too. so try to make them happy whenever youd like or have time. In winter and summer your hear beating , when your haert beat say good feelings.
all day be happy

snowy_winter
04-07-2007, 00:21
zhone, you're right for saying we should try to make out mothers (or any dear person) everyday and in any given chance. But I also agree with archi-girl because I think it would better be celebrated on a fixed date so that we can remember it easily. The way it is now makes the date change every year and become somehow confusing, at least for me!

A r c h i
04-07-2007, 01:31
Zhone you are right, we should always make our mothers happy and thank them for what they 've done. But in general I'm talking about the mothers day.
As snowy said it should be a time that reminds you of mothers day, I'm also confused in this way.

p.s. snowy, your name reminds of the cold weather in this hot summer, what a paradox :20:l

snowy_winter
04-07-2007, 02:15
and my request is that: please tell about yourself and your manner of learning English.

be successful dear snowy-winter :10:

Thanks, Vahed
About me and learnig English, well what should I say? I'm confused! lol...
I learnt English in an institute. Shall I say its name? (Am I allwoed? Aren't there any rules about this?)
The fisrt time i joied an English class I was hardly 5 years old and I wasn't really understanding anything! But I could pass and go to the next term but I didn't go! When I was around 10 I joined the English institute again and this time I continued it till the last level available there!
But honestly I didn't like it at first. I mean English. I didn't like it at all and sometimes I used to think I hated it! But later on and gradually I got interested and finally I started to love English and I still do! :40: :20:

p.s. snowy, your name reminds of the cold weather in this hot summer, what a paradox :20:l

lol... I agree! In fact when I created this account it was more than a year ago and I really don't remember why I chose this username! Anyway, I like it and the paradox it's making at the time:46:

diana_1989
04-07-2007, 12:40
The first I should say happy mother’s daaaaaaaaaays to all mothers and specially my kindhearted mother and also my nice grandma!
I think no body couldn’t appreciated her/his mother not at all ! because they love their Child with their motherhood feeling !
I my self don’t know how can I gratitude her ! because my mother is my first love and she is only person I know who endure every things for her child !
But every year I really don’t know what can I do??? ! because I couldn’t buy any thing for her kindness and no thing isn’t appropriate for her !
And I just say her happy mother’s day to u , and I love u so much mommyyyyyyy !
And then I’ll kiss her and finally I’ll give her gift !
I will by carnation flower for her this year! because she love it so much !
Bbye !

siyanor
04-07-2007, 12:54
hi there
can i ask a question ? when is the mothers day

mehraria
04-07-2007, 14:10
hi there
hi friend
every day is mother day !

snowy_winter
04-07-2007, 17:42
hi friend

Right! But the date for celebrating it it supposed to be tomorrow (Thursday, 14th of Tir)

Cris_Y
04-07-2007, 20:27
hi friends
what a boring day!
and also tomorrow is mothers day and i havnt bought anything(even a card)for my mom!!!!:(
and dear all(you are too much!)nice new avatars
dear friends: a question, witch part of english do you like more. i mean what makes you like english?(ofcourse if you like it!)
have a nice time

Vahed
04-07-2007, 21:02

I just don't like it because the time is changing every year :13: . It was in winter, autumn and now summer , I think it should be a fix day every year...don't you think so?l,

Zhone you are right, we should always make our mothers happy and thank them for what they 've done. But in general I'm talking about the mothers day.
As snowy said it should be a time that reminds you of mothers day, I'm also confused in this way.

Dear Archi-Girl!
im sorry, im trying to do that, but i can't!
you know, because i should answer and correct all friends posts, so if i answer them intoto my posts will be too unorganized! excuse me for this pal....
and about Mother's day and the time of that i should say its changing because of the time of Holy Fatima's birthday and we cant do anything for that! but as you know we have a permanent day that named Mother's day (in Latin and European countries ) so you can gratitude your mother on that time too! :31:
it should be a permanent(or other noun or adj) day every year (because "fix" is a verb but you should use a noun or a adj in your sentence)
your name reminds the cold weather (without "of")
or
your name is memento of the cold weather (when you want to use "of")
have fun pal...........................

Vahed
04-07-2007, 21:03
Hi Dear Archi-girl,
Whats the difrence between today and tomarrow and summer and winter. I think everyday is good day to say your feelings to somebody. The mothers day is every day and hallovin day too. so try to make them happy whenever youd like or have time. In winter and summer your hear beating , when your haert beat say good feelings.
all day be happy

Wow! dear Zhone,
i agree with you friend! every moment is a suitable time to show your love and to say thanks to your family specially your mom. thanks pal!:11:
Every day is a good day (you should use "A")
Halloween (not "hallovin")
heart (not "haert or hear")
when your heart's beat says (correct form)

zhone, you're right for saying we should try to make out mothers (or any dear person) everyday and in any given chance. But I also agree with archi-girl because I think it would better be celebrated on a fixed date so that we can remember it easily. The way it is now makes the date change every year and become somehow confusing, at least for me!

Dear Snowy_winter,
i write the answer of this question (the reason of changing the time of mother's day) in my upper post!
and thanks for your answers and good activities here!:10:
it would better be celebrated on
The way it is now makes the date

Vahed
04-07-2007, 21:03
Thanks, Vahed
About me and learnig English, well what should I say? I'm confused! lol...
I learnt English in an institute. Shall I say its name? (Am I allwoed? Aren't there any rules about this?)
The fisrt time i joied an English class I was hardly 5 years old and I wasn't really understanding anything! But I could pass and go to the next term but I didn't go! When I was around 10 I joined the English institute again and this time I continued it till the last level available there!
But honestly I didn't like it at first. I mean English. I didn't like it at all and sometimes I used to think I hated it! But later on and gradually I got interested and finally I started to love English and I still do! :40: :20:

lol... I agree! In fact when I created this account it was more than a year ago and I really don't remember why I chose this username! Anyway, I like it and the paradox it's making at the time:46:

Dear Snowy!
thanks for your explanation pal.
and also i should say your user is very nice and interesting (because of Snow that i love it)
and about saying the name of institute, its better to be unsaid! have fun
Learned (not " learnt")
allowed (not "allwoed")
first (not "fisrt")
joined (not "joied")
thanks......................

Cris_Y
04-07-2007, 21:14
hi
dear vahed i little mistake by you! i wrote...
and you dont need to say i love it, i love is enough
have a nice time

A r c h i
04-07-2007, 23:37
Dear vahed,
I think you should be more careful about other's mistakes, some of them are just mistake in typing... do you think it is necessary to mention all that?

learned and learnt are both correct form of past and p.p of learn, both is acceptable.
mistakes like allowed, first and etc... it's obvious that they are mistake in typing, no need to be corrected,
if you consider all the above you can reduce the number of yr posts ..I'm sure

I meant a fixed day (just think what I was trying to say, don't substitute another word immediately )
another mistake of me I just noticed that you should correct it to,( I correct my mistake )
your name reminds me of the cold weather

Thanks pal

snowy_winter
05-07-2007, 01:35
Dear Snowy_winter,

Correcting mistakes:
Your post id very good but the last sentences are very confusing for me! please take a look at them!
specially:
it would better be celebrated on
The way it is now makes the date

Dear Vahed, thanks for your attention to my posts and your kind comments and corrections. But I really don't know why you find those 2 sentences confusing. I've been using such sentences in other English speaking forums and never thought they might be confusing or grammatically wrong. (I meant by this way of celebrating Mother's Day that the date changes every year, it becomes confusing to remember the date.) I'll try to check them again and find more about the rules and probable mistakes.

By the way, as archi-girl said, learnt and learned are both correct as the past tense of learn.

Also, sorry for my typing mistakes. I'll try to pay more attention to my typing henceforth, but actually these typing mistakes usually happen undeliberately!

See you around :)

Cris_Y
05-07-2007, 09:40
hi
dear friends, you are probably right, but you are going on too quick!
i dont want to be rude but i think your speach was a little annoying
over everything at here we are friends. dont put an end to it!
mostly the problem is that vahed corrects the forms to be more vommon in english, i belive that he doesnt mean to correct everything he thinks could be changed, but belive that when you correct more than 5 posts a day some of the mistake you find are not really mistakes
maybe the better way for solving this problem is helping him with the corrections. have you noticed that most of the corrections are done by vahed?
maybe with helping him we will reduce such problems!
have a nice time(an still excuse me if i annoyed you(i wish i havnt done that)):D

Vahed
05-07-2007, 13:03
The first I should say happy mother’s daaaaaaaaaays to all mothers and specially my kindhearted mother and also my nice grandma!
I think no body couldn’t appreciated her/his mother not at all ! because they love their Child with their motherhood feeling !
I my self don’t know how can I gratitude her ! because my mother is my first love and she is only person I know who endure every things for her child !
But every year I really don’t know what can I do??? ! because I couldn’t buy any thing for her kindness and no thing isn’t appropriate for her !
And I just say her happy mother’s day to u , and I love u so much mommyyyyyyy !
And then I’ll kiss her and finally I’ll give her gift !
I will by carnation flower for her this year! because she love it so much !
Bbye !

Dear Diana,
Welcome back pal! where were you? i missed you a lot!
happy your day!:31: i hope you and all females to be happy in this day.:11:
and also thanks for your answers to my questions.....
Nothing isn't appropriate for she (the correct form)
I will buy (not "by")
She loves it (use "S")
have fun:10:

Vahed
05-07-2007, 13:04
hi there

hi friend

Right! But the date for celebrating it it supposed to be tomorrow (Thursday, 14th of Tir)

Dear Siyanor, my active friend, where are you?
its nearly a month that you aren't here! we, specially i miss you and your good posts here! :11:
and about your funny (!) question, as dear mehraria said : everyday is Mother's day!
but if we try to be demure, i should say today is mother's day! as dear Snowy said!
and thanks to dear Mehraria and Snowy-Winter for their answers!
be successful pals:10:

Vahed
05-07-2007, 13:05
Dear vahed,
I think you should be more careful about other's mistakes, some of them are just mistake in typing... do you think it is necessary to mention all that?

learned and learnt are both correct form of past and p.p of learn, both is acceptable.
mistakes like allowed, first and etc... it's obvious that they are mistake in typing, no need to be corrected,
if you consider all the above you can reduce the number of yr posts ..I'm sure

I meant a fixed day (just think what I was trying to say, don't substitute another word immediately )
another mistake of me I just noticed that you should correct it to,( I correct my mistake )
your name reminds me of the cold weather

Thanks pal

Dear Archi-Girl,
be cool gal! :19: i make mistakes, in fact lots of mistakes but i need your helps to be more careful! everybody here can help me! the number of posts here are great! and i should read all of them and maybe i should correct them and near this i should send my own posts too!:18:
so, dont get angry of me! :11:
about typing mistakes: i said that there are some typing mistakes like ..... in that post and i want ,that dear to be more careful about typing her\his posts! just this!
About learned and learnt , you are right! im so sorry...
and about your correction, thanks:10:
and sorry that , I Cant reduce the number of my posts.

Dear Vahed, thanks for your attention to my posts and your kind comments and corrections. But I really don't know why you find those 2 sentences confusing. I've been using such sentences in other English speaking forums and never thought they might be confusing or grammatically wrong. (I meant by this way of celebrating Mother's Day that the date changes every year, it becomes confusing to remember the date.) I'll try to check them again and find more about the rules and probable mistakes.

By the way, as archi-girl said, learnt and learned are both correct as the past tense of learn.

Also, sorry for my typing mistakes. I'll try to pay more attention to my typing henceforth, but actually these typing mistakes usually happen undeliberately!

See you around :)

Dear Snowy,
thanks you too!
dear, i didn't said that your sentences are wrong! i said that they are a little confusing for me!
take it easy friend.
about learned and learnt , please accept my apologize!:11:
have fun pal

Vahed
05-07-2007, 13:07
hi friends
what a boring day!
and also tomorrow is mothers day and i havnt bought anything(even a card)for my mom!!!!:(
and dear all(you are too much!)nice new avatars
dear friends: a question, witch part of english do you like more. i mean what makes you like english?(ofcourse if you like it!)
have a nice time

Hi dear Cris!
what are you doing pal?
and about your question, Just Speaking it! i love speaking English but my writing is terrible!

hi
dear vahed i little mistake by you! i wrote...
and you dont need to say i love it, i love is enough
have a nice time

Thanks for your correction pal! i will try to solve them in my next posts...:11:

hi
mostly the problem is that vahed corrects the forms to be more common in english, i belive that he doesnt mean to correct everything he thinks could be changed, but belive that when you correct more than 5 posts a day some of the mistake you find are not really mistakes
maybe the better way for solving this problem is helping him with the corrections. have you noticed that most of the corrections are done by vahed?
have a nice time(an still excuse me if i annoyed you(i wish i havnt done that)):D

My kind friend....
thanks for your attentions and your faithfulness.
let me say you something, im a human like everybody here! so i can make mistakes too!!
and i need your and other friends helps to improve my English and other's and make here better!
thanks again pal:10:
speech (not "speach")
believe (not "belive")
some of the mistakeS (use the last "S")
thanks............................

hojjat_game_carbon
05-07-2007, 18:40
Sory
I can not Speack English:41: :41: :41:
Idont no English:45: :45: :45: :45: :45:

A r c h i
05-07-2007, 18:41
hi
mostly the problem is that vahed corrects the forms to be more vommon in english, i belive that he doesnt mean to correct everything he thinks could be changed, but belive that when you correct more than 5 posts a day some of the mistake you find are not really mistakes

Dear Cris,
I know I've gone a bit quick .., I didn't meant to be offensive or annoying, he's doing a great job here, no doubt, But I just wanted him to be more careful, I believe when you correct the mistakes you should be so careful and you should be so sure about the mistakes, because if you don't do that correctly no one will listen to you after that.
If I correct a mistake, I should have all the resources to show that I'm right, and if the author ask me why something is a mistake, I should convince him/her about the correction, So vahed should think about all of this before correcting
anyway I'm not blaming him. he's great guy

By the way, I'll try not be offensive any more ..sorry vahed and other pals :10:l

Cris_Y
06-07-2007, 00:00
hi friends
so now its time to forget the problems and take more care!
dear vahed, are you ok?you have too many silly mistakes in your posts! search for them yourself
and dear archi girl your taking it too hard! we are not pure of mistakes and you cant say that you should have no mistakes to correct others. but at the other side as you said we can all probably take more care
any way! it better to forget the whole thing!

Cris_Y
06-07-2007, 00:04
oh dear vahed! it seems that you only like the easy(and of course the most useful)part of english!
i myself like the whole of it. but if i have to select one in particular i will choose speaking too, cause its the most active part of a language and you learn other parts to help you get better in it!
what about the others? dont you want to answer?
waiting to see you
ps. doesnt anyone have anything better than my boring topics to speak about?:D

A r c h i
06-07-2007, 00:33
I didn't see your topic cris
I like all parts of english but my favorite is SPEAKING :31:, it's great

Which country do you like to visit and why?l (or which countries )l

I love to visit France one day, It's because I like all the architecture and monumental buildings there, also like to visit one of the heart of Europe...

by the way, I love traveling and wish to see the whole world one day. Actually I wish to had lots of time and lots of money to spend on traveling :27:l

amintnt
06-07-2007, 01:19
by the way, I love traveling and wish to see the whole world one day. Actually I wish to had lots of time and lots of money to spend on travelingForget about lots of time and lots of money, you have lots of wishes, that's the point :happy:l

Good Night :)l

Vahed
06-07-2007, 14:34
Sory
I can not Speack English:41: :41: :41:
Idont no English:45: :45: :45: :45: :45:

Wow! Dear Hojjat i know that you are here with another "User name" :46: so im going to say this to you:
at first im sorry to see that you are banned forever! but dont worry ... you can start over!
i miss you here and we will help each other to improve our English!
of coarse you will learn it soon
bye....bye:11:

Vahed
06-07-2007, 14:35
hi friends
so now its time to forget the problems and take more care!
dear vahed, are you ok?you have too many silly mistakes in your posts! search for them yourself
and dear archi girl your taking it too hard! we are not pure of mistakes and you cant say that you should have no mistakes to correct others. but at the other side as you said we can all probably take more care
any way! it better to forget the whole thing!

oh dear vahed! it seems that you only like the easy(and of course the most useful)part of english!
i myself like the whole of it. but if i have to select one in particular i will choose speaking too, cause its the most active part of a language and you learn other parts to help you get better in it!
what about the others? dont you want to answer?
waiting to see you
ps. doesnt anyone have anything better than my boring topics to speak about?:D

Dear Cris,
yeah, you are right ...like ever!
and about speaking, The best and the main part of each language is the Speaking part of that! (its my idea...)
certainly the Writing and Listening skills are very important too!
be successful pal:10:l

Vahed
06-07-2007, 14:38
I didn't see your topic cris
I like all parts of english but my favorite is SPEAKING :31:, it's great

Which country do you like to visit and why?l (or which countries )l

I love to visit France one day, It's because I like all the architecture and monumental buildings there, also like to visit one of the heart of Europe...

by the way, I love traveling and wish to see the whole world one day. Actually I wish to had lots of time and lots of money to spend on traveling :27:l

Dear Archi,
I like to see Spain and Britain! and also i love the New York from US!
Spanish is my favorite Language (!) and Spain is my favorite Country!
and the modernism of America is very interesting for me!
and also the history and the buildings of England are very exciting!
have fun............................................... ........................

Vahed
06-07-2007, 14:39
Forget about lots of time and lots of money, you have lots of wishes, that's the point :happy:l

I have nothing to say except I'm really sorry for the statements :sad:l

Good Night :)l

Dear Amin,
im very happy to see you here:10: and near this im very sorry about that point too!:41:
i need your helps here! please come and join us....
of coarse we will be happy to have you here.
i miss you and your helpful posts here, and we (Specially old friends) can make here better than before!
have fun pal :11:l

A r c h i
06-07-2007, 16:27
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say sorry to Vahed in public..I've gone too fast I know :41:

Hope he forgives me :42:l:11:l

Vahed
07-07-2007, 00:17
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say sorry to Vahed in public..I've gone too fast I know :41:

Hope he forgives me :42:l:11:l

hi dear Archi-Girl
take it easy pal! forget it! :10:
we are friends here! be happy and make happiness:46:
have a nice time dear:11:l

Cris_Y
07-07-2007, 01:02
hi friends
it seems that you have shaked hands!
i like to go to england particulary for giving look to my school and seeking about my friends and going back to memories that i have always loved.after that i should say everywere is alike!
over all i like turism and looking around with or without a friend.
and about languages, i like french. i knew it once when i was 9 but now i cant remember a word! i want to start again, maybe this summer!
and friends!! WERE ARE YOU??????!!!!!!!!!!!!
have a nice time anywere you are!

Vahed
07-07-2007, 12:31
Which Singer do you like more? why?
which one of his\her albums do you like more? why?
Please Translate a small part of your favorite Music to English and put that here!
(or if its English put it here too!)
have fun pals:10:l

Cris_Y
07-07-2007, 20:07
i like chris de burgh because his music is relaxing and its not about love and such stuff(of course it is but its different)
i like the story man the most!
and a part of it:
the lyrics are here:
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

and a question: why does the forum throw me out every 5 mins?!!! it makes me mad!

diana_1989
07-07-2007, 20:25
You can not know the wine by the barrel
از ظاهر کسی نمیتوان به باطنش پی برد

Boil not the pape before the child is born
دیر اومده زود میخواد بره

Watched not never boils
انتظار بدترین حالت انسانی است !

It is very hard to shave an egg!
از روود خشک ماهی گرفتن

First try and then wives!
پرهیز از بی گدار به آب زدن و بی احتیاطی !

Two wrong do not make a right
One does not wash away blood with blood!
خون رو با خون نمیشورند !
آتش رو با آتش خاموش نمیکنند !

diana_1989
07-07-2007, 20:26
hello
wow really sorry i post upper post wrongly !
sorry again friends

Cris_Y
07-07-2007, 23:04
yooooooooooohoooooooooo
were are you?!!!
only 2 post in a day, and those are by mistake!!!!!
oh come on, hurry up! more posts!

behnam karami
07-07-2007, 23:41
Hi
I am behnam and it is my first post in this tapic and after this i will com there every day

Cris_Y
08-07-2007, 00:02
hi
welcome to here, hope you a good time
im waiting to see you here
by the way usually we are more active here but i dont know whats up these days!

A r c h i
08-07-2007, 00:36
Hi
I am behnam and it is my first post in this tapic and after this i will com there every day

welcome here Behnam, Hope to see u active:10:l

Which Singer do you like more? why?
which one of his\her albums do you like more? why?
Please Translate a small part of your favorite Music to English and put that here!
(or if its English put it here too!)
have fun pals:10:l

I should think about it more... I have no favourite singer... I have favourite songs :31:l I like what ever sounds good to me ;)l
I'll answer this later

snowy_winter
08-07-2007, 02:26
Dear Snowy,
thanks you too!
dear, i didn't said that your sentences are wrong! i said that they are a little confusing for me!
take it easy friend.
about learned and learnt , please accept my apologize!:11:
have fun pal
I'm finally here again! No problem vahed, mistakes happen. And let me correct the mistake I made in my last post which you corrected; but seems both of them are wrong! The correct word would be "unintentionally">>> "Typing mistakes usually happen unintentionally"<<< this one's correct!
But thanks for your correction... you made me look for it and finally find the correct word :20:

Seems there's a new topic for discussion. So let me get started... about the singers I like more, well there are almost many I listen to more than other ones and I mostly like their songs. I usually care for the song and words more than just the singer's name... so I don't know which of them I should name here!

And I have many fave parts depending on my mood! But here I place a part of one of my fave parts:

"Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you, within me, I can find no rest
Where I'm going is anybody's guess

I try to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete
....."

p.s. Welcome here, behnam... I hope you'll have a nice time here!

Cris_Y
08-07-2007, 02:32
wow
i call this a good song!
its one of my faves too!
you have a good taste!
what do you usually listen?

noorellah
08-07-2007, 08:36
i am student in learning english now and i want of who person that his/her english good help me until my english developed tank you very much fortunatly i just went ok bye

noorellah
08-07-2007, 08:47
:10: oh no i want comeback to my home but i lose my adress what do i do? how i back to home? can you help me? F1...F1....F1 oh i am not crazy this is magical(shookhi)ok bye

Cris_Y
08-07-2007, 11:27
hi
dear noorellah, welcome! have a nice time here.
and what a pretty joke!
i will correct some of you mistakes:
" student in learning english "---->student in english
of course its not really wrong but its not common
"want of who " --->want from who
good help me--->good to help me
and dont use until, til or to us better
i want --->i want to
comeback --> goback
lose --> have lost
do -->should
how i back to home---> how should i get back home
have a nice time dear friend. and by the was plz press the enter key every now and then! or at least use dots! your paragraph is so hard to read!
wish you a nice time here

and again: WERE ARE YOU FRIENDS!!!!
i dont like being lonley here, i feel bored! :(

time prince
08-07-2007, 11:53
?cris_y how many posts do you have here

behnam karami
08-07-2007, 22:20
can any one say me that what do you speak about

becase i dont have time to read the last posts

thanks

Cris_Y
09-07-2007, 00:08
not much
im quite new here
and about the subject
its about your favorite singer and a part of one of your most favorite songs
(of course if anyone starts the topic again, everything is going boring here(

snowy_winter
09-07-2007, 00:54
wow
i call this a good song!
its one of my faves too!
you have a good taste!
what do you usually listen?
so it's your fave song, too! nice!
i like it very much... in fact there are many songs i like and this is one of them. i like BackStreet Boy's songs (i like some of them very much but i listen to all of them) and also Westlife, Bryan Adams sometimes, 'N Sync,... (the rest are some times my fave!)
how about you? you haven't written about your fave ones yet!

Cris_Y
09-07-2007, 18:47
i have, a few posts ago
i like most the thiongs that you have wrote, you have a good taste

Cris_Y
09-07-2007, 23:55
heeeeellllllloooooooooooooo
WERE ARE YOU!!!!???
it seems that im the only one who is posting. so whats the problem?
look even one post can make everyone(including me) much happier
so pppppppppllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz

graphmax
10-07-2007, 00:34
i am crazy about Nate Dog!

snowy_winter
10-07-2007, 01:37
you have a good taste, too, Cris!

here i'm replying... and i hope other friends will join us soon!

Cris_Y
10-07-2007, 11:03
thanks
dear parnyan . you are looking this page so plz say something
and dear vahed, this topic is really missing your questions so were are you?!

behnam karami
10-07-2007, 11:08
in my opinion it is better to we choose a tapic and speek about that for week

Cris_Y
10-07-2007, 11:16
ok,so start!

Parnyan
10-07-2007, 11:17
[
QUOTE=Cris_Y;1289911]thanks
dear parnyan . you are looking this page so plz say something
and dear vahed, this topic is really missing your questions so were are you?![/QUOTE]

hi dears
hey what's going on here ???... where R U dear friends??? ldea cris: how do u do ? well i wasn't here 4 a week and i miss all of u ... anyway could u tell me what has happened here where R our friends???l
i think we have some new friends here so let me welcome them

best wishes 4 u and hope 2 see u here agian

behnam karami
10-07-2007, 11:23
dear parnyan are you agree with my opinion

Parnyan
10-07-2007, 11:36
dear parnyan are you agree with my opinion

hi dear behnam
how R U?? welocme here
yes i agree with u but could u give us a topic 4 speaking .anyway does anyone know where is dear vahed ???l
best wishes
bye

behnam karami
10-07-2007, 11:43
in my opinion it is better to speek about :how we can make our english better

if you are agree whit this we can start fram tomorow

Cris_Y
10-07-2007, 18:52
why tomorrow lets start now!
i think first we should find our problems
for example, mostly i have no problem in my common speaking but i dont know any grammer rule, this makes problems in some exams so i must learn it, of course its not so easy , i dont like grammer!!
dear parnyan, wow, nice to you here after such a long time! i you found out about our friends let me know!and plzzzzz come here again, the topic is very boring and slow!
waiting to here your opinions!

A r c h i
11-07-2007, 12:07
why tomorrow lets start now!
i think first we should find our problems
for example, mostly i have no problem in my common speaking but i dont know any grammer rule,
!

Dear Cris, I'm sure you know grammar unless you couldn't talk even a word. I my self learnt english with grammar , It wasn't my choice it was because of the institute I went. It really helped me to improve my speaking, when you know the grammar you can easily talk because you know how to say what you exactly mean. If not, How could you possibly talk with others.l
I have a great grammar notebook, it helped me a lot in every part of my life in every exam(bs and ms entrance exams), So I'll try to put some tips here.
one of the most problems that I've seen here is in the use of "Tell and Say" these two verbs are so different in grammar, they shouldn't be used everywhere. I'm gonna start a topic about it.
and about another topic in this page:

Let's talk about summer, what do you think about the season? what are you going to do? and what it reminds you of?l

behnam karami
11-07-2007, 12:07
hi dear Cris_y

i can't start my speechs because Vahed who make this tapic don't let us to do this work

thanks

behnam karami
11-07-2007, 12:15
Dear Cris, I'm sure you know grammar unless you couldn't talk even a word. I my self learnt english with grammar , It wasn't my choice it was because of the institute I went. It really helped me to improve my speaking, when you know the grammar you can easily talk because you know how to say what you exactly mean. If not, How could you possibly talk with others.l
I have a great grammar notebook, it helped me a lot in every part of my life in every exam(bs and ms entrance exams), So I'll try to put some tips here.
one of the most problems that I've seen here is in the use of "Tell and Say" these two verbs are so different in grammar, they shouldn't be used everywhere. I'm gonna start a topic about it.
and about another topic in this page:

Let's talk about summer, what do you think about the season? what are you going to do? and what it reminds you of?l

but my opinion about grammer is not like this

in my opinion learning grammer doesn't improve our english very much

an example of this is learning persian :

when you was child you don't learn grammer of pesian but you can speek thatvery well

so we should learn speeking at first pfter that we can learn grammer

about this weeks tapic i am agree whit you

Cris_Y
11-07-2007, 16:00
hi everyone
dear archi-girl, i think you are not right, you know ,knowing grammer is needed but you dont have to know it to know english.
my problem is that english is my first language so i know no grammer, and its hard for me, just like persian grammer for you(and me).:D
dear behnam, what do you mean saying that vahed does not allow you? i didnt understand
and dear friend your spelling mistakes are getting too much and your posts are getting hard to read, plz take more care!
correcting:
thatvery well---> it very well
and lots of spelling mistakes!

Cris_Y
11-07-2007, 16:06
and about the season summer
i like summer like all the other seasons, though its hot but it comes with lots of joyness!
im was going to continue my work(that i really loved) but now an idiot has made problems for us and the job will probablybe closed for ever. so all the thing that im doing is waiting and trying to stop getting bored(though its not so easy). all i can do this summer is to wish to see my dear workmates again! this summer ws really upseting for me
have a nice time
waiting to see your posts

A r c h i
12-07-2007, 00:16
Dear Cris and Behnam, I believe that if you don't know grammar you can't talk very well.
we learn Farsi in it's environment and it's our mother tongue, every one knows the grammar and so you'll learn it by your heart,. I mean you'll never say " man dide bood" because you've never heard that. you use grammar all by experience and what you heard.
If you're living in an English Speaking country, So you'll learn the grammar just by listening to other's conversations...But here no.. If you don't know grammar how could you say the difference between " I'd done that, or I've done that, or I did that "
anyway, everyone has his/her opinion :31:

Behnam, To avoid the spelling mistake when you write, there are some words that has an underline in red, they have spelling problems, you can fix that with the computer suggestions or fix it yr self...Good luck!

About summer, It was good when I was student..But now it doesn't make any difference unfortunately :41:, And summer it self just reminds of water, swimming which I loooooove.:40: and also going on a trip is great in summer time. and this summer, for me, will at the end of tir.. So I have lots of things to do after that :27:l

Cris_Y
12-07-2007, 21:49
hi
see whos back! VAHED!
nice to see you again!
in these days we all relized the meaning of an "empty place"!
dear archi girl:
your summer doesnt seem so bad! so try to be happy!
and also about the things you said about grammer, your right we all know grammer but at least about me if they ask me which sentence is present perfect i will say, i dont know!

behnam karami
12-07-2007, 23:12
:31:

Behnam, To avoid the spelling mistake when you write, there are some words that has an underline in red, they have spelling problems, you can fix that with the computer suggestions or fix it yr self...Good luck!

dear archi-girl

I always have problem whit my writting

and about summer

this summer is very bored for me

because i should study for my big test

thanks

Vahed
13-07-2007, 00:41
Hi My nice friends!
i love all of you! thanks for your missing and kindness! :11:
The reason of my late is that my dearest Grandma is in I.C.U and i was in hospital these days.
so please forgive me! :10:
and a request: please ... please and please pray for my grandma, just by saying a short sentence to your God! thanks.....
have fun and be healthy every moment:40:

Vahed
13-07-2007, 00:41
Hi

Dear Behnam,
Welcome my new friend!
i know that its a little late for saying welcome to you but im very happy to meet you here!
hope to see your useful and helpful activities here! :46::11:
enjoy pal:10:l

Vahed
13-07-2007, 00:43
i am student in learning english now and i want of who person that his/her english good help me until my english developed tank you very much fortunatly i just went ok bye

:10: oh no i want comeback to my home but i lose my adress what do i do? how i back to home? can you help me? F1...F1....F1 oh i am not crazy this is magical(shookhi)ok bye

Dear Noorellah,:11:
you are welcome too!
for being successful in English at first kiss the Persian off!
try to find and use your words in English!
like : using the word "kidding" instead of "Shookhi"
however its very easy and enjoyable to learn English....
be successful pal:10:l

Vahed
13-07-2007, 00:44
and dear vahed, this topic is really missing your questions so were are you?!

dear vahed, this topic is really missing your questions so were are you

Vahed who make this tapic don't let us to do this work

see whos back! VAHED! nice to see you again! in these days we all relized the meaning of an "empty place"

how can i answer this kindnesses and your loyalty?
what can i say? what should i say?
just i can show my feeling by these: :11::40::10::20::40:
thanks you for everything!
love you all

Vahed
13-07-2007, 00:44

Hi dear Archi,
everything good?
i think the best time for provide for promotion for study for sporting and.... is summer season!
im going to study my last (school) books and going to some useful classes like physics, English and Robotic.
and by using our free times in summer we can improve everything specially our English!
have fun pal:10:l

Cris_Y
13-07-2007, 12:28
vahed its so nice to have you back!
after a long time we have lots of posts here!
so plz find a subject to speak about we are all out of them!
and do you know were are our other friends?
by the way you have a few mistakes that im not going to correct i think you know them yourself.
hope the best for you ,your grandma and everyone!
have a nice time

A r c h i
13-07-2007, 14:06
Hi My nice friends!
i love all of you! thanks for your missing and kindness! :11:
The reason of my late is that my dearest Grandma is in I.C.U and i was in hospital these days.
so please forgive me! :10:
and a request: please ... please and please pray for my grandma, just by saying a short sentence to your God! thanks.....
have fun and be healthy every moment:40:

Heyyy look he's back !!!! I was wondering where were you.. So good to see u back and I'll pray for your grandma to get well so sooon,

Cris_Y
14-07-2007, 10:02
ok one other of my boring questions!:
if you were let to kill only one person, so who would it be?

Cris_Y
14-07-2007, 12:28
dont you feel the whole forum is laying down?
or maybe its only me who is feeling like this
anyway, have a nice time

siyanor
14-07-2007, 13:34
hi all
hi vahed
how are you?
it sounds to me that yoiu like your grand ma so much
i will pray for her and god willing she will get well as soon as possible

Vahed
14-07-2007, 14:03

emmm, let me think....
i would kill myself! because if i want to kill an other person i should kill lots of them, so i have to kill just myself! what i said?
who would he\she be? (not "it")
thanks............................................ ..

Vahed
14-07-2007, 14:24
Heyyy look he's back !!!! I was wondering where were you.. So good to see u back and I'll pray for your grandma to get well so sooon,

hi all
hi vahed
how are you?
it sounds to me that yoiu like your grand ma so much
i will pray for her and god willing she will get well as soon as possible

vahed its so nice to have you back!
after a long time we have lots of posts here!
so plz find a subject to speak about we are all out of them!
and do you know were are our other friends?
by the way you have a few mistakes that im not going to correct i think you know them yourself.
hope the best for you ,your grandma and everyone!
have a nice time

Thanks for your kindness!
dear Cris, dear Archi-girl, dear Siyanor! you are my best friends:11:
she is better now and im going to visit her, i will tell you about she!
:10:

A r c h i
14-07-2007, 14:54

It's such a hard question... Thank god there's no one in the world that I want to kill:31:l ..But If I had this chance I'll kill the one who is responsible for all the bad things that happen to Iranian people,.. No one knows who he is... History will clarify the person:13:l

Dear Vahed , let us know about your grand ma as soon as u can :)l

Cris_Y
14-07-2007, 17:55
oh vahed! too many silly mistakes. you are so anxtios! give a look to your posts!
and your answer to my question made me laugh!
and dear archi-girl, its so nice to feel like this. i wish that i was in your place!
and my answer: guess whats happening to me. in idiot has made such problems for me that you cant belive. sorry but i cant tell more just know that if im going to kill anyone ill kill her/him! of course its too late for doing this! (s)he has ruined everything!
so plz find topics to talk about
im realy realy bored!
have a nice time

hezaro-yekshab
14-07-2007, 18:58

hi again my nice friends.
thats a hard q dear Cris
i cant answer it perhaps coz there is nobody
please change the subject

diana_1989
14-07-2007, 21:18
hi friend !
Dear vahed don’t worry pal ! you grandma will be good and health so soon !
Another friends and I will pray for her Surely !

diana_1989
14-07-2007, 21:19
Dear cris If I had this chance I'll kill myself like dear vahed !
Do u know why !? because if I kill sb , I will be an murderer and guilty !
So I will be executed by police !!
So it’s better I kill myself !
( that’s so funny post ) I ashamed of my nonsense answering !

Cris_Y
15-07-2007, 00:08
dear friends, thanks for your answers! so whats going to be the next subjects?
and another point, im going to a trip for a week, so i will not be around for a while. ill miss you all!
have a nice time
see you soon

A r c h i
15-07-2007, 00:34
and another point, im going to a trip for a week, so i will not be around for a while. ill miss you all!
have a nice time
see you soon

I don't know what's going to be the next subject.. I wish you have a great time Cris :12: So where are you going? ( you're free to answer)l

Vahed
15-07-2007, 00:41
Dear Vahed , let us know about your grand ma as soon as u can :)l

Hi dear archi-girl
she is very well now! thanks for your attention and kindness!
have fun pal:11:

Vahed
15-07-2007, 00:43
Whats your ideas about having a trip?!
which place? where? why? how? when...!

did you visited there hitherto?
are you living there?
do you love to visit there now or in future?
how many times you were there?
how should/can we go there?
when is the best time to see theres most beautiful view?
why you choose there?
thanks pals:10:

Vahed
15-07-2007, 11:01
have a nice time
see you soon

Dear Cris!
have a great and nice trip!
we miss you and your useful posts here! come back soon!:11:
bye pal, have fun there:10:l

Vahed
15-07-2007, 13:42
hi friend !
Dear vahed don’t worry pal ! you grandma will be good and health so soon !
Another friends and I will pray for her Surely !

Dear Diana!
thanks my nice friend, your good wishes comes true!
thanks for your nice hopes!:11:

your grandma (not "you")
healthy (not "health")
soon /very soon - or other words instead of "SO"
(because "so soon" means
به این زودی)
have fun pal..................................

hezaro-yekshab
15-07-2007, 21:28
Esfahan-coz,coz,coz,....emmmmm,.....forgot it-by bus-immediately
yes,a few years ago when i was a child
no,are u sure about this question?
only one time
what did u mean by this question? u mean by wich vehicle?
thats a for season city
did u remeber this:
coz,coz,coz,....emmmmm,.....forgot it
-------------------
Dear Cris have a nice trip

Vahed
15-07-2007, 22:53
Esfahan-coz,coz,coz,....emmmmm,.....forgot it-by bus-immediately
yes,a few years ago when i was a child
no,are u sure about this question?
only one time
what did u mean by this question? u mean by wich vehicle?
thats a for season city
did u remeber this:
coz,coz,coz,....emmmmm,.....forgot it
-------------------
Dear Cris have a nice trip

Dear Sadegh,
Wow! please take a look again on your post!
i couldn't mean that! what are you saying man?
have a great time pal:10:l

diana_1989
15-07-2007, 23:02
yeah i agree with vahed
dear sadegh what did u mean by that ?

A r c h i
16-07-2007, 01:20
Whats your ideas about having a trip?!
which place? where? why? how? when...!

did you visited there hitherto?
are you living there?
do you love to visit there now or in future?
how many times you were there?
how should/can we go there?
when is the best time to see theres most beautiful view?
why you choose there?
thanks pals:10:

Dear Vahed, I love going on a trip.. I had a topic about where have you visited in this topic:46:.
As for me, I've visited all around Iran, (actually most of it ) ,
Esfehan(3times), Shiraz(3times), ahvaz(2times), abadan, shoosh, shooshtar,dezfool, kermanshah, tabriz, ardebil, ghazvin, zanjan, masoole ,rasht, babol(everyone has visited ) , ghom, naiin(3times), ardakan(3times), ardestan, meibod, yazd(3times), kerman(2times), bam(2times, before earthquake), mahan(2times), meimand,bandar abad, kish, gheshm, mashhad

the only province left is sistan baloochestan (I'll visit it someday)l
I've also been to some neighbor countries like Emirates andTurkey
Vahed, Do you want me to describe them all?:18:

So any one wan to visit any part of Iran just ask me.. I'll give tips and comments , where to visit and where not :31:, also I've been to some mysterious places, I'll put the picture in Iran cities Topic as soon as I can.

As I've said before I like to visit France and Italy some day(as soon as I have the money :27:) l

graphmax
16-07-2007, 12:25
Esfehan(3times), Shiraz(3times), ahvaz(2times), abadan, shoosh, shooshtar,dezfool, kermanshah, tabriz, ardebil, ghazvin, zanjan, masoole ,rasht, babol(everyone has visited ) , ghom, naiin(3times), ardakan(3times), ardestan, meibod, yazd(3times), kerman(2times), bam(2times, before earthquake), mahan(2times), meimand,bandar abad, kish, gheshm, mashhad

i am sure you are marco polos sister:31:

Kevin_Rad
16-07-2007, 14:01
I think the new subject is on going on a trip!
Well , going on a trip in Iran is a difficult task. you know the newly passed legislation on gas rastioning doesn't make any sense , since if you wanna have a very short journey with your car you will consume about 20 liters of gas! How much is your share? 100 liters per month. How can you have a nice and easy trip with your family when you don't have enough of gas? huh? This country is falling apart by alot of wrong doings and alot of reckless decisions made by the government! What trip? What Kashk
:44:

Kevin_Rad
16-07-2007, 14:20
Hey dears, I used to be a topic reader, but now I really like to write about my opinions and thoughts and receive answers
Is there any restrictions for critical talking here? Or we should censor ourselves as we all the time do?1

hezaro-yekshab
16-07-2007, 21:47
any grammatical problem?
if your answer is negative i coudnt find any other problem
be careful pal,do u need my explanation
----------------------
Dear archi-girl
why u said this:
Babol(every one has visited)

Kevin_Rad
16-07-2007, 22:33
any grammatical problem?
if your answer is negative i coudnt find any other problem
be careful pal,do u need my explanation

Hey dude! Are you talking to me?1
If the answer is yes , I don't think that I asked for your HELP! Do you see any SOS sign?j

•*´• pegah •´*•
17-07-2007, 00:29
Hey dude! Are you talking to me?1
If the answer is yes , I don't think that I asked for your HELP! Do you see any SOS sign?j

i think he is right if someone needs to be corrected he/she would have say so:5:

snowy_winter
17-07-2007, 00:43
Hi everyone... I'm here again & nice to see all of you in this topic... Also let me say a warm welcome to all who have joined this topic recently :)

I hadn't come to this topic for some days and now I hardly know what the current subject is. Could anyone tell me, please? I'll be waiting to get involved in the discussions again!

Kevin_Rad
17-07-2007, 00:46
i think he is right if someone needs to be corrected he/she would have say so:5:

Thank you for your support!a
But genuinely I don't know whether he is talking to me or not!a
Totally If I wanted to be corrected I could say that easily!1

•*´• pegah •´*•
17-07-2007, 00:48
i know and i hate it when someone interferes me while i haven't ask for

amintnt
17-07-2007, 03:35
Hi buddies........ Let me remind you of something....... There we are about to improve our English......... So is there anything wrong with helping each other to do so? Have you read the regulations of this forum? I don't suppose so....... l

Written by the Moderator:l

4. As no one can claim to be perfect in English, any time you come across an ungrammatical sentence (not misspelled words as they are natural) in a user's post, you'd better correct it and write the correct form in a separate post. In this way, you both help the person who has written it & help other users not to learn a wrong structure. To be nicer, you can do this by sending a short message to the user who has posted it & make them aware of their mistake

I don't mean we must correct other members' mistakes.... But it's acceptable to do so....... :)l

Good night dear friends

:happy:l

A r c h i
17-07-2007, 12:30
i am sure you are marco polos sister:31:

:31:I'm not still her sister..But I'll be someday :27: you can't imagine how much I like traveling. and most of the cities I've visited is because of my major which is Architecture... So I have to see all the places

any grammatical problem?
Dear archi-girl
why u said this:
Babol(every one has visited)

Dear Hezaro yek shab, I meant north generally, The only city I remembered at that time was babol :46:l

Hey Kevin_Rad,
welcome to this english speaking room, as amin has reminded all of us correctly.. you should be corrected by members, this is one of the rules.. So no one can escape :31:l

Dear snowy_winter,
the topic is about trip, and going on a trip, which cities/countries you've visited/? which ones you liked the most? what are your experiences? things like this.

Kevin_Rad
17-07-2007, 13:04
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

This bold sentence is written by the Moderator:

"To be nicer, you can do this by sending a short message to the user who has posted it & make them aware of their mistake."a

Let me tell you something. fourth part of the regulations section says : " you can do this by sending a short message to the user" I strongly believe this way of correcting mistakes by sending a Private Message to the user who has made a mistake is a better way in order not to hurt people and prevent chaos in this forum.
Please notice that I don't need to be corrected and at the same time I'm sure I'm still a beginner! I have a lot of experts who have doctorate in Teaching English and a lot of friends in the U.S. that I can refer to them!ISimply I do NOT need anyone correct my mistakes in order to show-off and say this to everybody: "I'm a Professional"

I'm hundred percent sure that majority of people who are writing here have nothing to do with English and take a look at it as a hobby! And anyone who is not an EXPERT does not have the right to offend people and offer them a CORRECTION!
Making people aware of their mistakes by killing their desire to write is a not the best way to improve. If you do this you will kill creativity the person!a

I hope I made everything clear.a

Let's forget about this and be nicer!
I'll write about my recent trip to the north, I had a lot of fun...a

Vahed
17-07-2007, 14:06
Dear Vahed, I love going on a trip.. I had a topic about where have you visited in this topic:46:.

Vahed, Do you want me to describe them all?:18:

So any one wan to visit any part of Iran just ask me.. I'll give tips and comments , where to visit and where not :31:, also I've been to some mysterious places, I'll put the picture in Iran cities Topic as soon as I can.

As I've said before I like to visit France and Italy some day(as soon as I have the money :27:) l

Wow! dear Archi-Girl,
as other friend said, of coarse you are Marcorio polo'iano! (im kidding):31:
its my wish too! to see all over the world! and also other planets:19:
thanks for your nice answer pal:11:

Vahed
17-07-2007, 14:08
I think the new subject is on going on a trip!
Well , going on a trip in Iran is a difficult task. you know the newly passed legislation on gas rastioning doesn't make any sense , since if you wanna have a very short journey with your car you will consume about 20 liters of gas! How much is your share? 100 liters per month. How can you have a nice and easy trip with your family when you don't have enough of gas? huh? This country is falling apart by alot of wrong doings and alot of reckless decisions made by the government! What trip? What Kashk
:44:

Hey dears, I used to be a topic reader, but now I really like to write about my opinions and thoughts and receive answers
Is there any restrictions for critical talking here? Or we should censor ourselves as we all the time do?1

Dear Kevin,
at the first let me welcome you!
your English seems good and you can be one of useful friends here! i hope so.
about rationing petrol , im in agreement with you!
but about critical talking , unfortunately you aren't free! and you shouldn't speak about:
diplomacy of Iran, Special religion, particular Person, and ...
but you can freely talk about other things and you can write your good ideas and speaks.
Lots of (not- it isn't common "Alot Of")
and in your last sentence using the word "or" is wrong (according to mean of that) you should change the form of that sentence without "or".
have fun......................................

Vahed
17-07-2007, 14:08
Hi everyone... I'm here again & nice to see all of you in this topic... Also let me say a warm welcome to all who have joined this topic recently :)

I hadn't come to this topic for some days and now I hardly know what the current subject is. Could anyone tell me, please? I'll be waiting to get involved in the discussions again!

Hi dear Snowy!
welcome back pal!
we missed you here! and the topic is about "having a trip" (as dear Archi said)
so start writing and tell us your ideas about that!
be successful dear:10:

Vahed
17-07-2007, 14:09
i know and i hate it when someone interferes me while i haven't ask for

Dear pegah,
where are you pal? you weren't here about 5 days!
im happy to see you here again!
miss your nice posts:11:

Vahed
17-07-2007, 14:10
Hi buddies........ Let me remind you of something....... There we are about to improve our English......... So is there anything wrong with helping each other to do so? Have you read the regulations of this forum? I don't suppose so....... l

Written by the Moderator:lI don't mean we must correct other members' mistakes.... But it's acceptable to do so....... :)l

Good night dear friends

:happy:l

My nice friend Amin,
hi pal! happy to see your post here! thanks for your attention!
and also thanks for your remind!:10:
i think in this way too! we should correct each others posts and mistakes! its a good way for learning them!
enjoy man! :11:

Vahed
17-07-2007, 14:11
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

This bold sentence is written by the Moderator:

"To be nicer, you can do this by sending a short message to the user who has posted it & make them aware of their mistake."a

Let me tell you something. fourth part of the regulations section says : " you can do this by sending a short message to the user" I strongly believe this way of correcting mistakes by sending a Private Message to the user who has made a mistake is a better way in order not to hurt people and prevent chaos in this forum.
Please notice that I don't need to be corrected and at the same time I'm sure I'm still a beginner! I have a lot of experts who have doctorate in Teaching English and a lot of friends in the U.S. that I can refer to them!ISimply I do NOT need anyone correct my mistakes in order to show-off and say this to everybody: "I'm a Professional"

I'm hundred percent sure that majority of people who are writing here have nothing to do with English and take a look at it as a hobby! And anyone who is not an EXPERT does not have the right to offend people and offer them a CORRECTION!
Making people aware of their mistakes by killing their desire to write is a not the best way to improve. If you do this you will kill creativity the person!a

I hope I made everything clear.a

Let's forget about this and be nicer!
I'll write about my recent trip to the north, I had a lot of fun...a

Dear Kevin!
let me say something to you:
im not a professional nor a English teacher! but i know something that you should know that too!
and thats this: Being selfish is the slayer of man's science!
everyone need too be correct! nobody is immune.
i hope you wont get angry of me!:11:
and about this way of correcting, we correct our posts here because we want that everybody see other ones mistakes and the corrected form of that!
the final purpose is improving our English skills specially speaking and writing!
i miss your nice post about having a trip!
be successful pal:10:

snowy_winter
17-07-2007, 17:20
Hi dear Snowy!
welcome back pal!
we missed you here! and the topic is about "having a trip" (as dear Archi said)
so start writing and tell us your ideas about that!
be successful dear:10:
Nice to see you here again dear Vahed & thanks for your kind replies, Vahed and archi-girl

The subject of this topic changes pretty quickly so I'm finding it kind of hard to keep up with it!

Wow archi-girl, you've visited all these places? Lucky you! I'm feeling jealous (just kidding)! :46:
I like traveling but unfortunately I haven't visited many places so far. When are you going to have your next trip? Tell me about it and maybe I'll join you! :46:

By the way, where are you placing the pictures of your trips? I'm really looking forward to seeing the pictures of the beautiful places you've visited :11:

Ahmad
17-07-2007, 18:27
Hi [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Do you admit me in your heartfelt clique. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I was not here for a long time.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] And I do not know what is happening here.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Vahed
17-07-2007, 22:47
Nice to see you here again dear Vahed & thanks for your kind replies, Vahed and archi-girl

The subject of this topic changes pretty quickly so I'm finding it kind of hard to keep up with it!

Wow archi-girl, you've visited all these places? Lucky you! I'm feeling jealous (just kidding)! :46:
I like traveling but unfortunately I haven't visited many places so far. When are you going to have your next trip? Tell me about it and maybe I'll join you! :46:

By the way, where are you placing the pictures of your trips? I'm really looking forward to seeing the pictures of the beautiful places you've visited :11:

Hi Dear Snowy_Winter,
how are you doing pal?
thanks for your kindness! and about the subject of speaking, i should say we miss your nice answer too!
and also i, like you, miss dear archi's pictures!
have fun pal!:10:

Vahed
17-07-2007, 22:48
Hi [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Do you admit me in your heartfelt clique. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I was not here for a long time.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] And I do not know what is happening here.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Wow! look whos back!
hi my dear friend MARIO, welcome back pal! :11:
where were you? i missed you alot!
so start it and join us again...
start posting your useful and perfect English comments here!

Have fun dude:40:

Kevin_Rad
17-07-2007, 23:59
Dear Kevin,
at the first let me welcome you!
your English seems good and you can be one of useful friends here! i hope so.
about rationing petrol , im in agreement with you!
but about critical talking , unfortunately you aren't free! and you shouldn't speak about:
diplomacy of
Iran, Special religion, particular Person, and ...
but you can freely talk about other things and you can write your good ideas and speaks.
Lots of (not- it isn't common "Alot Of")
and in your last sentence using the word "or" is wrong (according to mean of that) you should change the form of that sentence without "or".
have fun......................................

Dear Vahed,a
First of all let me tell you something about the correction that you offered me. About RATIONING I'm sure that you know that I knew the word EXACTLY! But we all use a device called "KEY BOARD" and you know A and S are very close with each other and when you are typing you may touch and press the S button accidentally.1

Secondly, about "Enough OF Gas" , please refer to page 507 ,the OALD book and by reading the page that I mentioned you will understand WHO is wrong and WHO is right! a

Thirdly, according to the OALD book page 912, both "Lots of" and "A lot of" are common in English. You are wrong.h

fourthly, according to the meaning of both sentences the use of "OR" IS obligatory

-------------------------------------------------------

And your mistakes and their corrections: a
(According to mean of that) is wrong you should say : According to the meaning of that

And here:1
"Dear Kevin!
let me say something to you:
im not a professional nor a English teacher! but i know something that you should know that too!
and thats this: Being selfish is the slayer of man's science!
everyone need too be correct! nobody is immune.
i hope you wont get angry of me!
and about this way of correcting, we correct our posts here because we want that everybody see other ones mistakes and the corrected form of that!
the final purpose is improving our English skills specially speaking and writing!
i miss your nice post about having a trip!
be successful pal"d

Your mistakes and their corrections
" A English .... “is totally wrong you should say : An English teacher. If you think I'm wrong, please go to the address below :s

"but i know something that you should know that too" | the word "That" at the end of the sentence is redundant. It should be omitted.The next one is "i" which should be written in capital (I).a

According to page 51 ,the OALD book:a
"i hope you wont get angry of me" | this sentence does not exist!a
You must use "At or With" instead of "of". You could say: s
" Please don't be angry with me" k

Another one:s
"we correct our posts here because we want that everybody see other ones mistakes and the corrected form of that"s
The first "That" is redundant. It should be omitted. You should say: "...because we want everybody see...". The other "That" should be changed to "Them".a

"be successful pal" | This one is a ridiculous joke!
Dear friend, you don't have to translate whatever you know in Persian to English. Right! in Persian we say: " Movafagh bashid" , but in English the story is totally different! You could simply say:" Good Luck!"s

Majority of friends here, use an old-fashioned and useless word :"Pal". According to the OALD book page 1093, "Pal" is no longer used in common English. you could say " Dude!" which is used especially in the U.S..a

I will write about my experiences in the north of Iran, I'm sure I can not call it a trip. It was a catastrophe!

Have a nice day/night, wherever you are!a

A r c h i
18-07-2007, 00:21

hey snowy, (like yr name:31:)
I'll put the pics as soon as possible, just give me a week time , and about my next trips , I have one to Turkey till the end of mordad and another one to kish in autumn (after ramazan).. will you join us? :31:

"be successful pal" | This one is a ridiculous joke!
Dear friend, you don't have to translate whatever you know in Persian to English. Right! in Persian we say: " Movafagh bashid" , but in English the story is totally different! You could simply say:" Good Luck!"s

Majority of friends here, use an old-fashioned and useless word :"Pal". According to the OALD book page 1093, "Pal" is no longer used in common English. you could say " Dude!" which is used especially in the U.S..a

I will write about my experiences in the north of Iran, I'm sure I can not call it a trip. It was a catastrophe!

Have a nice day/night, wherever you are!a

wow, Thanks for yr attention, I didn't notice this vahed's sentence about be successful pal
I also don't like the word pal:puke: , it doesn't sound good to me, I prefer to use friend...it's nicer:31:

waiting to read about yr trips

Kevin_Rad
18-07-2007, 00:47
hey snowy, (like yr name:31:)
I'll put the pics as soon as possible, just give me a week time , and about my next trips , I have one to Turkey till the end of mordad and another one to kish in autumn (after ramazan).. will you join us? :31:

wow, Thanks for yr attention, I didn't notice this vahed's sentence about be successful pal
I also don't like the word pal:puke: , it doesn't sound good to me, I prefer to use friend...it's nicer:31:

waiting to read about yr trips

Oh my God! I really like to go to Turkey! Could you do me favor and put me in your suitcase and take me there?:31:
aKish is a great place but unfortunately I can't afford it.:31:a

Dear Archi-girl, you can use buddy, or dude or simply my friend instead of "pal".

So long.q

Ahmad
18-07-2007, 07:23
Wow! look whos back!

hi my dear friend MARIO, welcome back pal! :11:
where were you? i missed you alot!
so start it and join us again...
start posting your useful and perfect English comments here!

Have fun dude:40:

Thanks alot dear vahed [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

How are you nowadays ? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I was here but not here. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
As I see Bacheha are trying to correct others ' mistakes. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

hezaro-yekshab
18-07-2007, 17:05
WoW,let me have a look
who are u man?
ur English is very good
i think u can be very useful here
please introduce yourself
how old areu
where did u learn English
why u choose this surname
and extra
we R waiting for u pal(oh,excuce me.dude) is it right?
and about that book?whats that?is it a grammer book?,can u introduce it for me?
Good luck

Kevin_Rad
19-07-2007, 12:00
WoW,let me have a look
who are u man?
ur English is very good
i think u can be very useful here
please introduce yourself
how old areu
where did u learn English
why u choose this surname
and extra
we R waiting for u pal(oh,excuce me.dude) is it right?
and about that book?whats that?is it a grammer book?,can u introduce it for me?
Good luck

Hi, how are you doing man?
You know my English is not very good!
You asked me to introduce myself. Okay!
I'm 19. I'm a university student and studying pharmacy at KUMS (Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences.)

Actually I'm still learning English! I'm a beginner!
The OALD, about which you wanted to know, is a dictionary. It consists of many useful grammatical points and a lot of tips, especially about differences between usages of so-called "synonym words".
To make it clear, for example, Situation, Conditions, Circumstances, Position, State of affairs are used interchangeably. That's totally wrong! They may seem synonyms, but you must notice the way in which words are actually used in particular contexts especially with regard to their meanings. Genuinely OALD shows how to use a word correctly!
About OALD's price: 12000 tomans (1384).
anything to ask? I'm at your service sir!

Good luck dude!j

A r c h i
19-07-2007, 16:21
The OALD, about which you wanted to know, is a dictionary. It consists of many useful grammatical points and a lot of tips, especially about differences between usages of so-called "synonym words".
To make it clear, for example, Situation, Conditions, Circumstances, Position, State of affairs are used interchangeably. That's totally wrong! They may seem synonyms, but you must notice the way in which words are actually used in particular contexts especially with regard to their meanings. Genuinely OALD shows how to use a word correctly!
About OALD's price: 12000 tomans (1384).
anything to ask? I'm at your service sir!

Sounds to be a good dictionary...:31: I should take a look at it where ever I find one:10:l
Thanks for introducing yrself, kev ( I like this abbreviation for kevin, Do you mind to use it?l ), Welcome to this english speaking room, hope to see you as an active member here

hey everyone I found this lovely video, watch it and tell yr opinion about this kid????l

Vahed
19-07-2007, 23:01
Hi all my dear friends! :40:
I'm here with some interesting and funny questions...
Dear Petros (my nice Friend) asked this questions in the "hot Chair" topic from me, and now I'm going to put them here, by his special permission:
please answer these funny questions , i miss your great answers!

1-If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
2-If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his mp3 player?
3-How can you tell you’ve run out of invisible ink?
4-Are there a lot of virgins in the Virgin Islands?
5-Do fish get thirsty?
6-What is the diameter of a square?
7-Who killed the Dead Sea?
8-Do vampires get AIDS?
9-Does a man-eating shark eat women, too? help: (women-eating shark)
10-How do you get off a nonstop flight?
11-How do you turn off a woman\Man?
12-How much milk is there in the Milky Way?
13-If a mirror reverses right and left, why doesn't it reverse up and down ?
14-If blind people wear dark glasses, why don't deaf people wear earmuffs?
15-Now that Microsoft is so big, should it be called Macrosoft?
16-Is the nose the center of the face?
17-What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?
18-What hair color do they put on the driver's license of a bald man?
19-What's the philosophy of Refrsh in Windows? Does it mean that Icons disappeared just for some seconds?
20- how are you or not? (!!!)

have fun friends :10:

Vahed
20-07-2007, 22:45
1- its naked!

2- nobody can run at the speed of sound!

but if someday, someone can do such a work, yeah he can hear his MP3 player yet!

3- By looking at it, by my "Invisible viewer" Glasses!

4-no! unfortunately, there are no virgins in Virgin Islands!
5- of coarse! what are you thinking about that?
6- a stiff fascia between each 2 vertex of a square!
7- i know that i wasn't! but maybe "Johnny Depp" in "Pirates of the Caribbean" killed the Dead sea!
8- No! because they drink Blood! and by digestion system you wont get AIDS!
9- According to your help i should say no! man-eating shark doesn't eat women!
10- I don't know! maybe by death!
11- (Read your Private message)
12- let me calculate!..... 2x+ 3000♥ (~milk☼)/-24= 5y^2 => ~248000 Mega liter
13- Because its hard for a mirror to do such a thing! (i don't know what should i answer!)
14- Because the blind persons can hear and somebody will tell them: Please always try to wear dark glasses!
but Deaf people can't hear! it was very logical!
15- yeah! it should called Macrosoft!
16- Not exactly, but we can accept this!
17- A room! and also maybe "a bedroom without bed!"
18- neutral!!!
19- in fact its for re-freshing the desktop (only) , so we can say yes! it mean that Icons disappeared just for some seconds...
20- not only not!

have fun dears:40:

Cris_Y
21-07-2007, 20:35
hi
im back!
dear vahed: your answers!
1)both!
2)yes, cause his mp3player is running with the same speed!
3)first of all you should tell my when it is full, then i will answer you!
4)as many as cows in the carpenters!
5)if they stop drinking water, yes
6)????
7)the one who gave it life!
8)maybe!
9)according to your help, no!
10)ill simply jump out(or maybe kill myself as a simpler way)
11)by hiting the on/off switch!
12)enough for me!
13)cause then it would feel twisted
14)cause no one says" are you deaf" as they say "are you blind"!
15)probably
16)depending
17)a nobedroom
18)invisible!
19)just like the philsophy of refresh in mozilla !
20)just fine and maybe!

nice questions!
have a nice time

Cris_Y
22-07-2007, 11:00
yooohooooo
were are you?
you all seem very busy!
plz do come here
have a nice time

shahrzad2006
22-07-2007, 11:55
[QUOTE=vahed;1327915][LEFT]Hi all my dear friends! :40:
I'm here with some interesting and funny questions...
Dear Petros (my nice Friend) asked this questions in the "hot Chair" topic from me, and now I'm going to put them here, by his special permission:
please answer these funny questions , i miss your great answers!

he's not homeless nor naked .
a jogger who's running at the speed of sound never uses mp3 player.
3-How can you tell you’ve run out of invisible ink?
no need to tell any one.
there used to be .but not any more.
5-Do fish get thirsty?
i don't think sooo
what a lazy student.go and look in ur geometry book.
no one .he himself did such awful thing.
8-Do vampires get AIDS?
yep.
9-Does a man-eating shark eat women, too? help: (women-eating shark)l
since men are so strange creatures may be he does.
10-How do you get off a nonstop flight?
i'll jump out of the window as soon as i saw water .
11-How do you turn off a woman\Man?
ignore him or her .
12-How much milk is there in the Milky Way?
no milk .insead of milk u 'll find millions of stars there.
go ask a mirror.not meee
i don't know. coz i'm neither blind nor deaf
15-Now that Microsoft is so big, should it be called Macrosoft?
no. microsoft is not that big.
16-Is the nose the center of the face?
not exactly
17-What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?
i'll call it study.
no color but they can say that his hair has signed in invisible
19-What's the philosophy of Refresh in Windows? Does it mean that Icons disappeared just for some seconds?
wow.i've always wanted to know why we use refresh .as soon as i found the answer i'll tell u.
r u sure ur sentence is gramatically correct?

•*´• pegah •´*•
23-07-2007, 08:56
hi guys i just got here after a few days and i dont know whats going on here?
can someone please tell me what you are talking about?
thanx

Vahed
23-07-2007, 12:42
yooohooooo
were are you?
you all seem very busy!
plz do come here
have a nice time

Hi all my dear friends:40:
Dear Cris im back! and now where are you pal? :46:
and special thanks to dear Cris and Dear Shahrzad for your nice answers!
have fun friend:10:
thanks

Vahed
23-07-2007, 12:43
hi guys i just got here after a few days and i dont know whats going on here?
can someone please tell me what you are talking about?
thanx

wow! dear Pegah, we missed you here!
welcome back pal!
the subject is "answering to my funny questions" (in my upper posts)
miss your good answers dear

what are you talking about? (the correct form of using "are" in the sentence)
have a great time:10:

Vahed
23-07-2007, 21:55
hi all my nice friends
i have a special request, please ... please and again please pray for my dearest grandmother!
doctors said that she (that was in CCU and now is in ICU) utmost will be alive for 48 hours....:41:
i haven't enough time to explain more about that! but i should say, she cant see, cant hear, cant speak, cant eat, cant depart, her liver doesn't works and also her body is full of venom!
my grandma and I, need your prays! don't forget us please.....
see ya :40:

diana_1989
23-07-2007, 21:58
1)that’s depend !
2)no he doesn’t have mp3player ! that time he hear his mp4 player !
3)i say no one !
4) maybe there are , I’m not sure !
5) maybe I am not biologist!
6) sorry I’m so lazy in geometry
7) yester day when I was young I killed dead sea!
8)i have not been a doctor yet ! but I’d tell u in future !
9) man always do strange thing
10) nothing, I’ll sit in my chair so relax and drink juice 1
11) I’ll get angry for her or him !
12) that’s more than reza zade !
13) maybe it have some basically problem!
14)coz they don’t like it !
15)no it’s not a beautiful name ! mic is better than !
16) for sb with photogenic face yes !
17) I call it barn!
18) unseeable
19) I think u are right ! because I always agree with u
20) what ? I don’t get the picture !
Thanks dear petrose and vahed !

•*´• pegah •´*•
23-07-2007, 22:05
wow! dear Pegah, we missed you here!
welcome back pal!
the subject is "answering to my funny questions" (in my upper posts)
miss your good answers dear

what are you talking about? (the correct form of using "are" in the sentence)
thanx for you attention dear
about ARE its in the middle of a sentence so if we are asking a question in the middle of a sentence we use a sentence format no a question one
forexample Do you know what time it is?
thanx any way:10:

diana_1989
23-07-2007, 22:12
dear vahed don't worry my friend

god is always with u and your nice grandma
!
we all pray for her !

A r c h i
24-07-2007, 00:19
hi all my nice friends
i have a special request, please ... please and again please pray for my dearest grandmother!
doctors said that she (that was in CCU and now is in ICU) utmost will be alive for 48 hours....:41:
i haven't enough time to explain more about that! but i should say, she cant see, cant hear, cant speak, cant eat, cant depart, her liver doesn't works and also her body is full of venom!
my grandma and I, need your prays! don't forget us please.....
see ya :40:

We'll pray for her...Hope she gets well so sooon vahed.
But remember life and death is not in our control..it is what ever god has decided for us..you can't fight your destiny...and always have faith in God that everything happen to you is the best thing that can ever happen

Cris_Y
24-07-2007, 11:10
hi
dear vahed, so sorry for that. we are all praying for her
be sure that the thing will happen that she wants. anything that happens you should know that she is happier this way.
hoping the best for you, your grandmother and everyone

Parnyan
24-07-2007, 12:22
Hi Dear Vahed
how R U ? oh i'm very sorry dear. i underastand u(i were in the same situation ) it's very hard that u and also anybody couldn't do anything 4 whom U love him/her and u should wait and see what will happen .as dear archi-girl said being alive or.... is out of our control and if god want every thing will happen . and pllllllllllz don't suffer ur self .
all of us will pray 4 ur grandma and we won't forget U

All The Best

Vahed
24-07-2007, 17:13
thanx for you attention dear
about ARE its in the middle of a sentence so if we are asking a question in the middle of a sentence we use a sentence format no a question one
forexample Do you know what time it is?
thanx any way:10:

Oo, im so sorry dear pegah..
excuse me for my big wrong! i will try to be more careful!
and also thanks alot, for your nice explain.
have fun pal:11:

Vahed
24-07-2007, 17:14
dear vahed don't worry my friend

god is always with u and your nice grandma
!
we all pray for her !

Dear Diana,
thanks you for your attention.:40:
i can do nothing now! but just pray!
and thanks for your good answers to my questions.
have a great time friend:10:

Vahed
24-07-2007, 17:15
We'll pray for her...Hope she gets well so sooon vahed.
But remember life and death is not in our control..it is what ever god has decided for us..you can't fight your destiny...and always have faith in God that everything happen to you is the best thing that can ever happen

yeah, you are right dear archi-girl...
everything is in the hands of God! just he can help us...
i don't know what should i do?! or what can i do for her!
but by passing every minute my heart get gloom.:41:
:10: happy time dear

hi
dear vahed, so sorry for that. we are all praying for her
be sure that the thing will happen that she wants. anything that happens you should know that she is happier this way.
hoping the best for you, your grandmother and everyone

Dear Cris,
you are so kind pal... thanks for your kindness too!
i hope so. have fun my nice friend:40:l

Vahed
24-07-2007, 17:16
Hi Dear Vahed
how R U ? oh i'm very sorry dear. i underastand u(i were in the same situation ) it's very hard that u and also anybody couldn't do anything 4 whom U love him/her and u should wait and see what will happen .as dear archi-girl said being alive or.... is out of our control and if god want every thing will happen . and pllllllllllz don't suffer ur self .
all of us will pray 4 ur grandma and we won't forget U

All The Best

Dear Parnyan,
what can i say?! :20:
im very happy to have lots of kind and nice friends here like you.
don't worry dear, everything will be better sooner than soon! and i hope your problems to be solved too!
care yourself!:10:l

Ahmad
24-07-2007, 17:42
Dear vahed

I noticed that your grandmother was sick again

I can just pray for her and also again hope to see you happy and your grandmother healthy.l

Vahed
24-07-2007, 18:35
Dear vahed

I noticed that your grandmother was sick again

I can just pray for her and also again hope to see you happy and your grandmother healthy.l

thanks my old friend!
i hope your wishes comes true! always:10:
:37:tomorrow is the last day (according to doctors dictums)
:40: hope to see ya here again!

* - and my Other nice friends please continue the main topic and don't think about my problem! answer the questions and ask your own questions....
bye everyone

Cris_Y
24-07-2007, 23:53
oh vahed, dont sound so deppresed.
you want us to forget you and your problems, never! we have all been here together, in happiness and sads, so dont ask us such a thing
and dont listen to the docters! they dont know the future. dont get depressed, thats the worst thing.
never forget 3 things, God, your kind heart and your memories
God will always help all of us
you kindness will be somehow replied by him
and even if anything goes out of its manners your good memories will make you strong for the future!
you have all 3 so dont be worried!

hope the bests...

snowy_winter
25-07-2007, 02:22
Dear Vahed, I'm really sorry to hear that your grandmother's sick. As I could see from the posts above it's been a while but I've just noticed the posts and realized it. We all pray and hope for hearing some good news from you.

As what dear Cris said, you can't expect us to leave and forget you in this situation. We all remember you and we're always with you.

Hope the bests...

Vahed
25-07-2007, 12:02
oh vahed, dont sound so deppresed.
you want us to forget you and your problems, never! we have all been here together, in happiness and sads, so dont ask us such a thing
and dont listen to the doctors! they dont know the future. dont get depressed, thats the worst thing.
never forget 3 things, God, your kind heart and your memories
God will always help all of us
you kindness will be somehow replied by him
and even if anything goes out of its manners your good memories will make you strong for the future!
you have all 3 so dont be worried!
hope the bests...

Hi dear Cris,
what a beautiful sentences you said...:40:
really im more better now! im fine! im happy!
thanks you for everything my friend.
so for showing that im fine and im lake past (!) im going to correct your post:46:
We all have been (not "we have all been")
in happiness and sadness (its better to use "sadness" instead of "sades")
have fun pal :10:

Dear Vahed, I'm really sorry to hear that your grandmother's sick. As I could see from the posts above it's been a while but I've just noticed the posts and realized it. We all pray and hope for hearing some good news from you.

As what dear Cris said, you can't expect us to leave and forget you in this situation. We all remember you and we're always with you.

Hope the bests...

:11:Dear Snowy,
thanks you too! i always think that with having nice friends like you i wont be sad! never!
and also im happy to see you here again! i miss your useful activities here!

mehraria
25-07-2007, 14:16
hi dears
really i miss all of u
by the way what is new tapic friends?

Vahed
25-07-2007, 20:03
hi dears
really i miss all of u
by the way what is new tapic friends?

Hi My nice friend, Mehraria
we missed you here too! so , welcome back pal!

please answer this questions:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

thanks my friend!:11:
have fun:10:

mehraria
25-07-2007, 22:54
1-If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? both couse his shell is his home too
2-If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his mp3 player? how a jogger wants to run at the speed of sound!?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
3- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] How can you tell you’ve run out of invisible ink? i would never tell
4- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Are there a lot of virgins in the Virgin Islands? maybe
5-[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] fish get thirsty? ya when they come out on the beach for getting tan
6-[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] is the diameter of a square? it is not important just know taht it is sweet
7- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Who killed the Dead Sea? it wasnt me! !
8- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Do vampires get AIDS? i dont think taht it would be important for them
9- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Does a man-eating shark eat women, too? help: (women-eating shark) why not
10- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] How do you get off a nonstop flight? i would jump out so i would be in this way on earth
11- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] do you turn off a woman\Man? with control key or in this way
12- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] How much milk is there in the Milky Way? there is no milk at all
13- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] If a mirror reverses right and left, why doesn't it reverse up and down ? maybe it do but we dont know
14-If blind people wear dark glasses, why don't deaf people wear earmuffs? both of them dont want to show their problems
15- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Now that Microsoft is so big, should it be called Macrosoft? u can try it
16- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] the nose the center of the face? i think
17- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it? nobedroom
18- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] What hair color do they put on the driver's license of a bald man? invisibel
19- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] What's the philosophy of Refrsh in Windows? Does it mean that Icons disappeared just for some seconds? ya
20- [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] are you or not? (!!!) never better

behzadshams
26-07-2007, 12:00
I am a blackboard :31:

dear mehraria! thank you for your fun post :20:
I got intrested in this topic.this is the first time I try to speak in english in a forum!

I'll follow this topic and I want you all to notify me form my mistakes in my posts.
for example did I used the words "fun post" or "I got intrested in" or "notify me form my..." correctly ?

thank you all and I'm very happy for finding this topic

Cris_Y
26-07-2007, 12:24
welcome to our new friend! we hope you a nice time here!

a funny question that came to my mind last night! what does "wc" stand for?!
have a nice time

Vahed
26-07-2007, 12:58

I got interested in this topic.this is the first time I try to speak in english in a forum!

I'll follow this topic and I want you all to notify me form my mistakes in my posts.
for example did I used the words "fun post" or "I got intrested in" or "notify me form my..." correctly ?

:40:Hi My new friend!
welcome here! and hope to see your useful activities and posts here!

and about your question:
"Fun Post" is Correct
"I got Interested in" is true! but you forgot to write "E"
"notify me from my" is correct too! but its more better and more common in English that you don't use "from" and "me" in that sentence.
the common form of that is: notify, my mistakes

Vahed
26-07-2007, 12:59
welcome to our new friend! we hope you a nice time here!

a funny question that came to my mind last night! what does "wc" stand for?!
have a nice time

Hi Dear Cris!
you know, it was my question too!:31:
and i find that:
WC : Water Closet

Parnyan
26-07-2007, 13:19
Hi Dears
How's everything ???l

where were u dear vahed?we Missed U here ! ! how's ur grandma (i hope everyhthing have been setteled down[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] )l

hey we have a new friend here let me welcome 2 him
Hi dear behzad[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
how R U ?? welcome here . i hope 2 see U and ur nice posts here .if u had any questions or u wanna know sth about here and us tell us and we will answer them 4 U .[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
as u see here we speak about a topic that one of our friends put here and now if u like u can start with dear vahed's questions (go 2 page 140 (it's on the top )) and about ur questions
i think instead of funit's better 2 say nice post :l
I'll follow this topic and I want you all to notify me form my mistakes in my posts
if i were u i would say :
i'll follow this topic and i hope all of u notice my mistake and make them correct 4 me :31::20:l or instead of notify me form ... say tell me the correct form of my mistakes

have a nice day.i hope 2 C U here again[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Miss U AlL[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ][1].gif [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ][1].gif

BYE BYE [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Vahed
26-07-2007, 20:57
Hi Dears
How's everything ???l

where were u dear vahed?we Missed U here ! ! how's ur grandma (i hope everyhthing have been setteled down[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] )l

Hi dear Parnyan :11:,
I'm Just here, near you! :19:
thanks for your kind hopes! and wishes! :40:

snowy_winter
27-07-2007, 02:33
Thanks for your kind reply dear Vahed

How's everything going on there? Any news?

Vahed
27-07-2007, 12:19
Thanks for your kind reply dear Vahed

How's everything going on there? Any news?

Hi Snowy_Winter, hows it goings pal?
thank you dear, and about news i should say: nothing!
but im going to start a new Topic for speaking about that here!
so, bye until my next post!:10:l

Vahed
27-07-2007, 12:20
:40:
A New Topic For Speaking

Of coarse everyone have some Dreams,
And all of us always try to reach our dreams,
we have lots of dreams and wishes, and usually
one of them is more important and more special for us
so:

Please write about your own special dreams (real or unreal) and explain that in the best way (that) you can!
Im waiting to read your nice posts and specially your interesting dreams here!
and you can also write you ideas about other friends wises and dreams.
have fun pals
:10:

behzadshams
27-07-2007, 18:53
hi friends
thank you very much for your warm welcoming and correcting my mistakes.l
I'm very happy for having such a/some good friends like you
and about vahed's questions.I dont know what is his purpose by this exam.l
maybe a way for increasing our skills or just a subject for having fun or both.l
anyway.... I answered questions I had their answer. words marked with red are doubtful for me.
and I will appreciate someone who correct errors in my post.

both (I thought(?fekr mikardam) they use "she" for animals. ha? )l

if he runs at the speed of sound, he isn't a jogger. he is a concord airplane.l

yes if there are lots of angels in "los angeles"l

5-Do fish get thirsty?
you should ask "do fish get SIRAB?!" because they are drinking all times.l
(excuse me.I couldn't find a English word for sirab.can I use "tired" ?)l

distance between a corner to the non-adjacent corner.l

the salt he ate, I think!l

8-Do vampires get AIDS?
as doctors said , "AIDS cannot be transmitted via(?) digestive organ" !!l

How do you turn off a woman\Man?
from start menu!!l

becuase eyes of human are placed horizontally.(I'm not kidding)

firstly because people cannot realise their deafness by seeing thier ears.
secindly because their ears don't disgust others while some physically blinded eyes do.l

transparent!!! l

19-What's the philosophy of Refrsh in Windows?
do you really mean to get technical answer? (I dont think so)l
anyway for joke I will answer: "this is Just for addicting you and me." (I'm really addicted as I use it 60 times per minute)l

or not. this sentence reminds me the fun farsi greeting : "chetori ya na?" .that my usual answer is : "ya na" !!!l

have a good time

Cris_Y
27-07-2007, 21:00
hi
dear behzad, these questions were just a topic, not an exam
and some mistakes:
a/some good : nor is needed: such good friends
and I will appreciate someone who correct errors in my post.: and i will appreciate anyone who corrects mistakes in my post.
(do you have to be so formal?!(
I thought(?fekr mikardam) they use "she" for animals. ha? : thought is correct. and also its not a rule to use she. in fact it makes no difference
via(?) digestive organ: via the degistive organ(its better)
from start menu: from the start menu
blinded eyes do: blind eyes do

continue you good activities, and pretty funny answers and you dont have to be so formal and plz answer to vaheds question and too many ands!
have a nice time

Cris_Y
27-07-2007, 21:12
hi dear vahed:
so my dreams... theyre too much to say here. i belive no one could be alive without dreams so i have lots of them.
first of all i want to be a great programmer , i boss in the case of computers. i want to have high computer abilities even if i dont use them. i want to be a great hacker and cracker and...
second i love to learn all kind of languages.
but when you put it alltogether my dreams are around computer. ive had them since i was 3. the first time i had a computer for myself. you know i learnt dos at that age by myself! that was my great fun. from that time computer came to my dreams. when i was 12 i wished to learn programming so i started with qbasic! i learnt it and i turned to a profesional in it. then i learnt pascal c c++ java and ... at 14 i was helping my cosin in his tesse! from that age my love to computer came to the highest level. so i continued learning. and i must addmit that ive learnt lots of things from computers. they show you how to think. programming problems show the depth of humans imanigations! thats why theyre still in my dreams!

thanks vehed, its a nice topic!

behzadshams
28-07-2007, 01:24
hi
dear behzad, these questions were just a topic, not an exam
and some mistakes:
and I will appreciate someone who correct errors in my post.: and i will appreciate anyone who corrects mistakes in my post.

continue you good activities, and pretty funny answers and you dont have to be so formal and plz answer to vaheds question and too many ands!
have a nice time

hi cris
thank you very very much for your DEBUGGING :20:l
but about my formality.you know......the problem is that I don't know what is formal and what is informal.what is polite and what is vulgar.there is no refrence to know theese things.l
I dont have even one english book ,film,etc.The only thing that keeps me related to this language is the Internet .l
what makes my sentence to seem so fomal? the word appreciate?l

by the way....I will never learn where to use "THE" in a sentence. can you give me a simple formula or something thet helps me? it will be appreciated :31:l

thank you again
my next post will be about my dreams wich are my number one problem in my life

پاکر
28-07-2007, 02:20
Hi gays
i need some VOA (audio)news.but i can't find anyone who can help me?

what are you thinking about us!
What's your mean?!
Gays!:13:

snowy_winter
28-07-2007, 02:40
What's your mean?!
Gays!:13:

I think Parnyan meant to write "guys"... A typing mistake... they usually happen! :11:

پاکر
28-07-2007, 03:16
I think Parnyan meant to write "guys"... A typing mistake... they usually happen! :11:

yes that's right
I made mistake!:11:

Vahed
28-07-2007, 16:43
I thought(?fekr mikardam) they use "she" for animals. ha? : thought is correct. and also its not a rule to use she. in fact it makes no difference
via(?) digestive organ: via the degistive organ(its better)
from start menu: from the start menu
blinded eyes do: blind eyes do

hi dear vahed:
so my dreams... theyre too much to say here. i belive no one could be alive without dreams so i have lots of them.
first of all i want to be a great programmer , i boss in the case of computers. i want to have high computer abilities even if i dont use them. i want to be a great hacker and cracker and...
second i love to learn all kind of languages.
but when you put it alltogether my dreams are around computer. ive had them since i was 3. the first time i had a computer for myself. you know i learnt dos at that age by myself! that was my great fun. from that time computer came to my dreams. when i was 12 i wished to learn programming so i started with qbasic! i learnt it and i turned to a profesional in it. then i learnt pascal c c++ java and ... at 14 i was helping my cosin in his tesse! from that age my love to computer came to the highest level. so i continued learning. and i must addmit that ive learnt lots of things from computers. they show you how to think. programming problems show the depth of humans imanigations! thats why theyre still in my dreams!

thanks vehed, its a nice topic!

Hi dear Cris,
thanks you for your nice sentences about your dreams and also thanks for correcting our new friend's post! you know, your dreams are very similar to mine! im a PC , Programming, ----, and ... lover too!
hope to rich your wishes!:11:
imanigations (imaginations)
belive (believe)
and....
please be more careful pal

Vahed
28-07-2007, 16:44
thank you very very much for your DEBUGGING :20:l
but about my formality.you know......the problem is that I don't know what is formal and what is informal.what is polite and what is vulgar.there is no refrence to know theese things.l
I dont have even one english book ,film,etc.The only thing that keeps me related to this language is the Internet .l
what makes my sentence to seem so fomal? the word appreciate?l

by the way....I will never learn where to use "THE" in a sentence. can you give me a simple formula or something thet helps me? it will be appreciated :31:l

thank you again
my next post will be about my dreams wich are my number one problem in my life

Hi dear Behzad,
how are you doing man?
at the first let me say something to you:
your English is very good and admissible and also it sounds that you are a unassuming nice person!
and thanks you for your good answers to my questions and i miss your post about your dreams!
about using "the" in sentences:
the word "the" used before a noun to indicate that the noun is specific
for example, if you are speaking about a special "book" you should use "the" :
The green history book!\ the book is mine!

but if you are speaking about "a book" you shouldn't use "the" :
there is a book there!\ wow! how many books are here?!
hope to be useful for you.

Vahed
28-07-2007, 16:44
What's your mean?!
G*ys!:13:

yes that's right
I made mistake!:11:

Mr Paker!
at the first i should welcome you....
but about that post! as you know it was a typing wrong! and its an old post! in fact a very old post!
and i don't know why you noticed that now!
however have fun, and i hope to see your good activities here!
bye dear:10:

A r c h i
28-07-2007, 17:23

I got intrested in this topic.this is the first time I try to speak in english in a forum!

Hi Dear Behzad,
Welcome to this room, Hope you enjoy being here and I hope that all of us learn a lot from each other everyday:10:l

A r c h i
28-07-2007, 17:47
Hey dear Vahed,
your topics are so good,
well when you grow up, your dreams will become so great and much more unreachable:41:, But I believe that human is living with his dreams and wishes and if there is no hope for future, how s/he can contiune.
To be honest I can't mention all my dreams here:27: But now some of my wishes are, good working condition, higher salary and any good thing about job:46:
I have another dream , it'll happen in 2 months, I'll let you know if it happens.

And I wish that all the good things happen in everyones' lifes and hope that all dreams come true someday:7:
fingers crossed for everyone:10::10:l

hi dear vahed:
s at 14 i was helping my cosin in his tesse(Thesis= paian name )! from that age my love to computer came to the highest level. so i continued learning. and i must addmit that ive learnt lots of things from computers. they show you how to think. programming problems show the depth of humans imanigations! thats why theyre still in my dreams!

Dear Cris, take a closer look at this word, if you meant paian name "thesis" is correct
and I wish you luck and hope you reach to all your dreams some days.
Good luck :10:l

Vahed
28-07-2007, 17:54
Happy Father's Day
Happy this day to all kind fathers and men

Cris_Y
28-07-2007, 18:55
hi
dear archi-girl, thanks for your correction, i really couldnt remember the spell!
and as dear vahed remembered me... happy eid!
have a nice time!

Parnyan
28-07-2007, 20:43
Hi dears
How’s everything??? I missed U [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ][1].gifl

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Dear vahed ?: how do u do? Ur topic SOUNDS nice 2 me so let's answer it

My Dreams???? If I tell U all of them it would be a book so I’m going 2 tell U some of them :
1. Being a professional programmer and also a hacker
2. Living in New York or California
3. Being a boy[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] (u r not allowed 2 laugh)( u know it's a wish that never can come true .whey R just in my dreams )l
4. Studding astronomy
5. The first score in konkoor
6. Speaking English fluently
7. I Wished 2 have a little luck (i'm as bad luck as u can think of )l
8………………………………..
u know i can't tell U the rest because every one would laugh at me

Goood Luck
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] BYE[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Petros
28-07-2007, 23:53
1. Travelling to world's most mysterious places.
2. Being a real Man
3. Being with my family for ever (unreachable, Yeah?)
4. Walking in the California, Washington DC, NewYork, Tokyo and Madrid's Streets.
5. Healthiness

Cris_Y
29-07-2007, 14:01
hi
why do you all want to walk in california?whats the difference with walking around your neiborhood?
and dear petros, first of all nice to see you here. after that why cant you be with you family? you a have nice dreams
dear parnyan. your dreams a quite like mine. i too once wanted to be a boy, but not anymore. i think being a girl has a better situation. so you want to be a hacke, why? and i think you already can speak english very well, so this is a done dream!

have a nice time

Petros
29-07-2007, 15:00
?Why do you all want to walk in california? whats the difference with walking around your neiborhood

Because of their technology, luminous streets, Security and so on

first of all nice to see you here. after that why cant you be with you family? you a have nice dreams

I can't tolerate losing them by death at all
.I want them to be with me all the times

Parnyan
29-07-2007, 15:47
dear parnyan. your dreams a quite like mine.
Hi Dear Cris
How do U do ??? l
Ur right ...some of our dreams R similar ...l

i too once wanted to be a boy, but not anymore. i think being a girl has a better situation.

u know i don't think that being a girl has a bettre situation [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] do U know Y i like 2 be a boy ??? because i think they have more freedom (at least in iran ),they can do whatever they like and ... .U know if U lived here ...with these uncultured people u would wish 2 be a boy 1000000 times a day . U know maybe if i were in another country like united state i wouldn't like 2 B a boy.let's finishe it here.l

so you want to be a hacke, why?

well..........i don no Y . i just like it and want 2 be a professional [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

and i think you already can speak english very well, so this is a done dream!l

as U see my posts i don't know English ...i have alot of problem and i made alot of mistakes [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ][1].gif

have a nice time l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ThE BesT [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

i think (better 2 say i'm sure )i made alot of mistakes so is there anyone correct them 4 me ???l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] BYE

Cris_Y
29-07-2007, 17:00
dear petros youre right about technology and.... but that is not in "walking in streets", is it?
and dear parnyan, your right about boys in iran but its not really important when your behind the computer. in the world of computers it makes no difference. maybe the reason that makes me no defference is that i have a community in the net that they dont know me to feel the difference. im mostly at home or work but behind a computer and in a virtual world that ive made as i like! but youre right, the time i felt that, my reason was the same!
and by the way were do you think im living?! probably im somewere near you!
your english is pretty good and you had a mistake!: alot of problem : lots of problems

have a nice time

behzadshams
29-07-2007, 17:44
hi buddies
as you see our dreams are very similar to each other. it's interesting.isn't it?!l
and my dreams:l

as you can see in my signature I'm somewhat interested in electronics.l
and it's one of my dreams to be a professional circuit designer.(especially high level digital circuits)l
I have worked with microcontrollers a little and it was my first programming experience.l
afterwards,I got intereset in programming and now I wish to be a great programmer in artificial intelligence.l

right alike you, i wish to be able to speak and understand english like my mother tongue.l
(especially understanding movies and TV news)l

my other dreams:l
being a famous pianist and music composer or at least owning a piano to play when I feel alone
going to university
having a successful marriage
travelling around the world or at least iran
owning a big house
having a small workshop to work on a job that I love and having a good team in it.l

these was my dreams.some of them more likely to happen and some unreachable.l
I agree with cris when he says :"no one could be alive without dreams"l

hope all of your dreams materialize.:10:l

behzadshams
29-07-2007, 17:55
Hi Dear Behzad,
Welcome to this room, Hope you enjoy being here and I hope that all of us learn a lot from each other everyday:10:l

thank you archi girl and hope to reach your dreams

Hi dear Behzad,
how are you doing man?
at the first let me say something to you:
your English is very good and admissible and also it sounds that you are a unassuming nice person!

thank you dear vahed but my english is not so good that you think.l
to be honest I should tell you I can not speak english so without help of the babylon!l
but if now I use babylon,next time I won't need it and this is what I want.l

about using "the" in sentences:...l

thank you but I have another question
do I have to use "the" in the sentence below:l
look! the pen in his pocket is mine.l

thank you all again and good luck

behzadshams
29-07-2007, 18:07
u know i don't think that being a girl has a bettre situation [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] do U know Y i like 2 be a boy ??? because i think they have more freedom (at least in iran ),they can do whatever they like and ... .U know if U lived here ...with these uncultured people u would wish 2 be a boy 1000000 times a day . U know maybe if i were in another country like united state i wouldn't like 2 B a boy..l

dear parnyan
although being a boy is not so interesting as you think but I completely understand you because I have three sisters that are not happy form this condition nor I am.l

hope to see a day that our culture grows and girls feel more free in our society
good luck

Parnyan
29-07-2007, 20:07
Dear cris ::40:l
Hi Dear. how's with U ?? let me tell U sth i agree with some part of ur post.as u said there is no diffrent between being a boy/girl when u work with computer but we r not living in virtual world of computers. u know i really like 2 be a boy just because i can't do whatever i really like[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] or even i'm intersted in it just because i'm a girl [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] .anyway tnx 4 correcting My posts.l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ThE BesT [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Dear BeHzAd :l
how do U do ?? tnx 4 ur sympathy dear .i hope all of ur dreams (especially ur last wish )come true and say my hi 2 Ur sisters and tell them we never can have the same freedom as boys have .l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] wIshEs 4 U[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I hope all Of Ur dreams come true dears and i hope u have the same wish 4 me
love u all

BYE BYE[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

p3yman_xl
29-07-2007, 20:21
hi everybody... good topic, I really like it:31:.

Parnyan
29-07-2007, 21:20

Hi dEaR P3ymaN _X[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

yeah ur right it's a good topic :31:we like it 2 [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] .anyway welcome here . i hope 2 C U here ...if u wanna be with us plz start with dear vahed's topic (go 2 page 143)l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ThE BesT[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Cris_Y
29-07-2007, 22:51
hi
dear bahzad, first of all that your english is quite good. and also your problem with speaking will be done when you practice more and more! you have pretty nice dreams. i think our dreams are asame cause we are all here for the same resons:1.we like english and we want to learn it 2. we love computers electronics and ....
by the way: you need that "the"

and dear p3yman_xl welcome to here. we all hope you a very good time!

have a nice time

graphmax
29-07-2007, 23:21
for rich your dreams you have to wake up!!!
---
pardon me what "NOR" means?

Kevin_Rad
29-07-2007, 23:34
Hiiiiiiiiiiii friends...:10:
It's been a long time since I wrote here for the last time..., these days I'm only a reader! Attending university classes, studying for exams, working eight hours a day... all are keeping me so busy and tired!
In the past two weeks, I was reading posts written by friends, a lot of mistakes made, and a lot of nice corrections and in some cases misleading ones offered! ( I will mention them ASAP.)
It seems nobody is willing to change his or her attitude towards the word "Pal" here!
As I always insisted and I still do, "pal" is no longer used in both formal and informal English! Go and read related books about old-fashioned and also newly-made words, in order to figure out whether the word that you are using is still common or not!
I suggest that you read "Word Power" or "Modern Words Usage", in order to understand which of the words described in both books, are old-fashioned!

About the topic that Vahed suggested, I should say that, on the one hand, all of our wishes will not come true unless we make an effort! And on the other hand, despite all of our efforts made, we may not be able to make hundred per cent of our wishes come true because some of them are not rational!
As a 19 year-old boy, I've got two wishes for the future:
It may seem kinda cliché, but being healthy for the rest of my life -and die naturally- is one of them, and the other one is to be always happy! Because happiness is the best way to live longer!
Anddddddd.....
From now on, WATCH OUT! 'cause I'm here! No body is immune from my corrections!:31:
j

Kevin_Rad
30-07-2007, 00:07
for rich your dreams you have to wake up!!!
---
pardon me what "NOR" means?

Dear Graphmax:
First of all your sentence is a bit wrong:
"For reaching your dreams, you have to wake up!"
You use nor after "neither" to introduce the second thing that a negative statement applies to.
For instance, "I neither knew nor cared what had happened to him."
sd

dear parnyan
although being a boy is not so interesting as you think but I completely understand you because I have three sisters that are not happy form this condition nor I am.l

hope to see a day that our culture grows and girls feel more free in our society
good luck

Dear Behzadshams:
Your sentence has a very little problem. It's better to say:
"I have three sisters that are not happy about/with this condition, neither am I."

kj

srh124
30-07-2007, 12:02
Hi
It sounds a good topic although i've read just the last page
i remember sometimes age i wrote something here (because it appears in my searches of my posts - maybe when it was about to start)
Anyway i really feel nice( if i express myself correctly) to see lots of friends here improving their and others english
I hope to have more time in future to come and write
One question: I am not so familiar with chat , so anyone knows a good voice chat in english to introduce to me?
Have a good time and be happy for all life - as kevin_rod wishes.
(Like others, i really appreciate if anyone tells my mistakes in english or have any recommendation

diana_1989
30-07-2007, 13:18
The first I appreciate God for every thing that he gave me !
And my other dreams :
1) soundness for my family , for mine, and my nice friends !
2) seeing one of my family just for one time even in my night’s dream !
3) a good score in konkoor !
3) continue my studding in Germany !
4) being genetic professor in future !
5) being a perfect English person and painter !
6) I wish I’ll see Iran on top of the knowledge and strength !
7) ...
8) ....
n ) ..... !

Vahed
30-07-2007, 13:52
Hi all my nice friends,
how are you chums?
thank you for your good answers to my Topic.
in fact your dreams was very interesting and also my dreams are just like yours!

thanks to dear Parnyan, Cris, Kevin, Behzad and whoever that answered me!
and also special thanks to dear Cris for her corrections and useful activities here!
these days am a little inconspicuous because of some problems and i will be active soon(i hope to be)!
be happy all the time my friends:40:

Vahed
30-07-2007, 13:54
thank you dear vahed but my english is not so good that you think.l
to be honest I should tell you I can not speak english so without help of the babylon!
but if now I use babylon,next time I won't need it and this is what I want.

thank you but I have another question
do I have to use "the" in the sentence below:l
look! the pen in his pocket is mine.l

Dear Behzad,
hi my friend, just believe yourself and everything will be good!
about using Dictionary i should say its very good and by this manner your writing and even speaking will be more better!
and about your question, as dear Cris said, yeah! you should use it!
but also you can use "That" instead of "the" in your sentence:
That\the pen in his pocket is mine.
thanks buddy, have a great time:10:l

Vahed
30-07-2007, 13:55

Hi My new friend,
Dear Peyman, its your nice idea about here and us.
let me welcome you, and i will be happy to see your useful posts here!
have fun buddy:11:

Vahed
30-07-2007, 13:56
About the topic that Vahed suggested, I should say that, on the one hand, all of our wishes will not come true unless we make an effort! And on the other hand, despite all of our efforts made, we may not be able to make hundred per cent of our wishes come true because some of them are not rational!
As a 19 year-old boy, I've got two wishes for the future:
It may seem kinda cliché, but being healthy for the rest of my life -and die naturally- is one of them, and the other one is to be always happy! Because happiness is the best way to live longer!
Anddddddd.....
From now on, WATCH OUT! 'cause I'm here! No body is immune from my corrections!:31:
j

Dear Kevin,
welcome back chum! we missed you and your useful posts here!
thanks for your corrections, Ideas, helps and also your answers to the topics.
hope all your dreams comes true!:10:
nice time man

behzadshams
30-07-2007, 14:16
WOW!!!!:19::19:l
what an active topic! it is growing two pages a day!!l
I can't reply to all by quote and just: thank you cris,vahed,kevin and...l
and welcome p3yman,graphmax,shr124 and diana

:
[LEFT]Dear Behzadshams:
Your sentence has a very little problem. It's better to say:
"I have three sisters that are not happy about/with this condition, neither am I."
kj

thank you very much :11::40:l

Hiiiiiiiiiiii friends...:10:
j

:40::40::40::40:l:40::40::40::40::40::40::40::40: we love you just because of your corrections:40::40::40::40:

Vahed
30-07-2007, 14:47
Hi
It sounds a good topic although i've read just the last page
i remember sometimes age i wrote something here (because it appears in my searches of my posts - maybe when it was about to start)
Anyway i really feel nice( if i express myself correctly) to see lots of friends here improving their and others english
I hope to have more time in future to come and write
One question: I am not so familiar with chat , so anyone knows a good voice chat in english to introduce to me?
Have a good time and be happy for all life - as kevin_rod wishes.
(Like others, i really appreciate if anyone tells my mistakes in english or have any recommendation

:11:Hey! welcome here dear SRH124
we will be happy to see your posts and good activities here!
its your kindness about here and us!
see ya.....

The first I appreciate God for every thing that he gave me !
And my other dreams :
1) soundness for my family , for mine, and my nice friends !
2) seeing one of my family just for one time even in my night’s dream !
3) a good score in konkoor !
3) continue my studding in Germany !
4) being genetic professor in future !
5) being a perfect English person and painter !
6) I wish I’ll see Iran on top of the knowledge and strength !

Hi dear Diana,
we really missed you here!
your dreams are really beautiful, hop your dreams come true!
please join us and be more active here! we need everyone here!
have a great time chum:10:

shayanelong
30-07-2007, 17:00
Hi. every body.I became verry happy when I saw this part in P30.keep it .and let me be your friend.

special thanks.:20:

graphmax
30-07-2007, 17:33
You use nor after "neither" to introduce the second thing that a negative statement applies to.
For instance, "I neither knew nor cared what had happened to him."

Tanx dear kevin.
but can you say more instances?
because im so illiterate

Cris_Y
30-07-2007, 17:55
hi friends!
dear kevin, nice to see you back here! and about "pal" we all(at least me and...)know its not common. but i like it, exactly cause its "old-fashioned" .i think everone else knows this too so there is no need for you torepeat it so often!:D

dear srh124, welcome to here and hope you a nice time!about your question i really dont know, others will answer.so why dont you start with vaheds topic? talk about your dreams.and this sentence was wrong in your post:i remember sometimes age i wrote something here. will you plz correct it!?

dear diana, nice to see you after this long time! you know what was nice about your post!? you first praised God then asked him more! this was the thing the no one else did!

dear shayanelong, welcome to here! hope you a nice time here!

dear behzad,your right this topic is getting active again!hope you stay active and get more active!

dear graphmax,"nor" is used when we want to deny 2 things that we can deny with "not", we put"niether/not" for the first and "nor" for the other!example:
i dont like this
i dont like that
i do "not" like this,"nor"that!
did you get it!? my explenation wasnt really good!

and last of all,dear vahed! nice too see your posts. and hope for you to get rid of your problems and come back here more active than ever. and more important thean anything to see you happy again!
and also you cant transelate persian sentences word to word and feel it has the same meaning!", its your nice idea about here and us" its not wrong but it doesnt mean as in persian! and will you do a deed,dont qoute the whole post in your replys! it makes them too long! :D thanks!

have a nice time!

p3yman_xl
30-07-2007, 22:26
I always wanted to be a Game programmer, but since I'm not good at Math,I decided to forget Game programming and study natural science!
I really wanted to be a game programmer and produce games like Gears Of War!!

Thank you Vahed for your Great Posts:10:

Vahed
31-07-2007, 14:54
Hi. every body.I became verry happy when I saw this part in P30.keep it .and let me be your friend.

special thanks.:20:

:11:Hi dear Shayan,
of course you are one of our best friends even now!
And we will be happy to have a nice friend like you!
we await your useful posts and answers or topics for speaking.
have fun chum:10:

Vahed
31-07-2007, 14:55
and last of all,dear vahed! nice to see your posts. and hope for you to get rid of your problems and come back here more active than ever. and more important thean anything to see you happy again!
have a nice time!

My Kind friend, Cris
Hi buddy, thank you for your kindness and also your notices.
OK, i wont Quote whole the posts. excuse me!
i hope you to be successful in your life!
have a great time dear.:10:
this was the thing That no one else did ( you should use "that" instead of "the")
I Neither like this,nor that! (This sentence is wrong : i do "not" like this,"nor"that!)
hope you to get rid of your problems ( you shouldn't use "For")
and some orthographic mistakes....
thanks chum:40:

Vahed
31-07-2007, 14:57
I always wanted to be a Game programmer, but since I'm not good at Math,I decided to forget Game programming and study natural science!
I really wanted to be a game programmer and produce games like Gears Of War!!

Thank you Vahed for your Great Posts

Hi Dear Peyman,
dont be worry man, you can do that even now! of course if you try and try you can be the best Game programmer without knowing math! :19:
just try to learn it and don't pay attention to others and also your problems in Math!
i hope to play a good game that made by you, in near future ,like: God Of War and Gears of war!:46:
thanks you too, bye dear.:10:

p3yman_xl
31-07-2007, 17:49
Hi Dear Peyman,
dont be worry man, you can do that even now! of course if you try and try you can be the best Game programmer without knowing math! :19:
just try to learn it and don't pay attention to others and also your problems in Math!
i hope to play a good game that made by you, in near future ,like: God Of War and Gears of war!:46:
thanks you too, bye dear.:10:
thanks man....good suggestions , but I still think I can't do that,you know being a good programmer is really hard!:18:
again thanks for your good suggestions :20:

Vahed
01-08-2007, 16:22
Hi all friends!:40:
where are you my dear Friends?
i really Miss you!:41:
please come and start a new topic for speaking....
have fun and don't forget us here! :10:
so long

shahrzad2006
01-08-2007, 17:02
hi there
let's talk about life in other planets.and ofcourse lovely little creatures in outer space.
first of all do u believe that there r other smart creatures like human beings in other galaxies?l
if yes r they green like the ones we see in SF movies?
sorry i know there's lot's of mistakes in my post coz i'm in hurry.
bbye

graphmax
01-08-2007, 17:06
i think they are depres for Konkoor examination affect.

p3yman_xl
01-08-2007, 17:57
Thanks Vahed , That was great man!:46:

Cris_Y
01-08-2007, 22:08
hi dear friends,
a question came to my mind last night. why dont we have rainbows at night?!

dear parnyan, thanks for your nice topic!so:
i think there should be some creatures out of earth but they are not green little creaturs as in films!
a think they are creature from another kind, not from flesh but they should probably have a mind like ours some of them more powerful than our and some less!

have a nice time!

Vahed
01-08-2007, 22:50
hi there
let's talk about life in other planets.and of course lovely little creatures in outer space.
first of all do u believe that there r other smart creatures like human beings in other galaxies?l
bbye

Hi dear Shahrzad!
how are you my nice friend?
you are here!!! i can't believe that! thanks for your joining us again:11:
and also thank for your nice topic....

And about that questions:
Yeah i believe that there are other smart creatures in other galaxies!
But i don't think that they are green, at all! they can be in every form and specification and even color!
have a great time chum:10:l

Vahed
01-08-2007, 22:51
i think they are depres for Konkoor examination affect.

Hi dear Graphmax,
i agree with you:31:
but in fact i hope to see all my friends successful and happy here again!
i wish all of you ,who passed Konkoor examination, became successful.
all the bests:10:

Vahed
01-08-2007, 22:51
Thanks Vahed , That was great man!:46:

Dear Peyman,
thank you chum, but in fact i don't know what are you talking about?:18:
what was great, man? :31:
have fun dear:10:

Vahed
01-08-2007, 23:01
hi dear friends,
a question came to my mind last night. why dont we have rainbows at night?!
dear parnyan, thanks for your nice topic!so:

Hi dear Cris,
The answer of your question is quite easy friend.
because in night sun doesn't shines!:19:
as you know the reason of making rainbow is breakage of light in order to strike to drops of water.
but in nights the light of the moon isn't a real glow of sun! and its just repercussion of that!

and about this topic i should say, dear Shahrzad made that not dear parnyan!
have fun chum:10:

Parnyan
01-08-2007, 23:06
hi there
let's talk about life in other planets.and ofcourse lovely little creatures in outer space.
bbye

Wow [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ..........one of my best friends is here again [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ...welcome here dear shahrzad. How’s everything???
I really missed U dear . [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Ur topic is nice but a bit hard 2 speak about!!! Anyway let's start ...........l
Huuummm....u know i think there should B other planets like earth [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] a little bit different from our blue planet and also there should be some creatures like us. U know i think it would be pretty silly to think that the only planet with smart creatures in this huge universe is earth .isn't it? i think maybe there R some planets far far from our milky way galaxy or even in other arms of milky way .maybe there R some extra-terrestrials that can live without air .i think when fish can breath under water with gills and human with their lungs, maybe god has created them in some way that they can live without air.
And about their color :….I hope that they R not green coz a green creature Is Intolerable 4 me anyway I promise, 2 tell U what color they R after I meat them in my next trip 2 space .
Love U [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] (Bazam inja Bia) [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

behzadshams
02-08-2007, 09:55
. U know i think it would be pretty silly to think that the only planet with smart creatures in this huge universe is earth .isn't it?l

therefore I am a silly man!:31: (this is my opinion about shahrzad's topic :27: )l

Cris_Y
02-08-2007, 12:08
hi
oh, what a mistake!i thought it was parnyan! so dear shahrzad nice to see you back!
and dear vahed, i meant why doesnt the light of moon do the same thing?

have a nice time

sam_mjm
02-08-2007, 13:03
I am an Iranian ....

o, I am not a terrorist nor a wife beater, I don't live in a tent in a
desert and camels are not our way of transportation.

I speak Farsi, not Arabic.

Iran is pronounced "EERAUN" and not "I - ran" (it's not track & field)

News flash: Iran and Iraq are two different countries; Middle East is a
region and NOT a continent.

Belly dancers are NOT strippers.
anyways, belly dancing is an Arabic dance, it never came from Iran.

Each time you play a game of chess to improve your intellect, keep in
mind that it was Persians who gave you, your game.

Iranian women are just as outspoken (if not more) and liberal as the
European women.

And what the hell is "soccer"?? hah?! We also call it Football like every one
in the world (except American!).

Iran is the first country on earth to have a lion (male) and a sun
(female) for its symbol; and the colors red, white, and green for a
flag.

A beautiful country ran by the wrong people, but still the best part of
The Middle East .

Allow me to introduce myself:

I'M A PERSIAN. MY LAND IS IRAN! & My love is IRAN! "Forever"
.................................................. .................Vahed .

hi my dear friend
i am very amusing with ur speak ....i think ur speak is the all that each iranian want to say.
but how?!?!?
we just could say it .....no we must shout it ...yell it ..untill all in this word hear our voice

IRAN IS MY HEART >>><<< without heart we cant continue to live on..........

Parnyan
02-08-2007, 14:01
hi
i meant why doesnt the light of moon do the same thing?l

have a nice time

Hi Dear Cris .how do U do ?? l
i think there r 2 reasons [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] 1 of them is that, U can't see colour at night and the second is that moonlight isn't enough
for forming rainbow.l

Have a NicE dAy

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
dEaR BeHzaD [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
hey i'm very sorry 4 my way of writing[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] u know i didn't meant that [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] i meant it would be pretty silly that we R alone in universe ....i always think that if we R the only planet and creature in world Y god created other galaxy then life wouldn't mean 2 me [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] if u get angry i'm very sorry dear .l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] wIshEs [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Vahed
02-08-2007, 16:05
therefore I am a silly man!:31: (this is my opinion about shahrzad's topic )l

Dear Behzad,
your and also everyone's Ideas about everything are reverent.
And as you know Dear Parnyan's purpose wasn't that you get!
however, thanks you and have fun!:10:l

i think there r 2 reasons . 1 of them is that, U can't see colour at night and the second is that moonlight isn't enough
for forming rainbow.l

Dear Parnyan,
At the first thank you for your answers and useful activities.
and also im very happy to see you here again!:10:
and about your answer to dear Cris, i should say no! it isn't true chum!
i will explain about that in my next post...

have a great time pal:11:

Vahed
02-08-2007, 16:06
and dear vahed, i meant why doesnt the light of moon do the same thing?
have a nice time

Dear Cris,
as i toled you, because The moon hasn't any real light!
The light that we see in nights from the moon is just the repercussion of Sun's real beam,
because the moon is near us so we can see light rayofIt's surface,
but in day the proximate light ray of sun by strike to the water drops disintegrate to 7 colors.

and also you can find your answer by another question:
Why the sky of Day is blue but the sky of night is black?
by this sample question you can find out that there is a big difference between sun light and the moon light!
i hope my answer to be useful for you.
thanks dear:10:

Vahed
02-08-2007, 16:07
hi my dear friend
i am very amusing with ur speak ....i think ur speak is the all that each Iranian want to say.
but how?!?!?
we just could say it .....no we must shout it ...yell it ..untill all in this word hear our voice

IRAN IS MY HEART >>><<< without heart we cant continue to live on..........

Hi my new friend,
welcome here and also P30world!
and about your reply to my very old post i should say, thank you!
we will be happy to see you here again! join us and start useful posting here!
have fun:11:
We can't live on (use shouldn't use "continue to")
thanks............................................ ....

behzadshams
02-08-2007, 16:22
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-[/LEFT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
dEaR BeHzaD [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
hey i'm very sorry 4 my way of writing[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] u know i didn't meant that [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] i meant it would be pretty silly that we R alone in universe ....i always think that if we R the only planet and creature in world Y god created other galaxy then life wouldn't mean 2 me [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] if u get angry i'm very sorry dear .l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] wIshEs [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

hi dear parnyan
Im not angry at all [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I know what is your meaning :46:l
I was only joking:31: probably you thout I'm serious by seeing this smiley " :27: " it doesn't look so friendly. I will not use it hereinafter.l
you should excuse me because I couldn't express my feeling correctly :11:l

good luck darling

Cris_Y
02-08-2007, 22:57
hi
maybe your right dear vahed, but the thing that makes me think so is that even mirrors can make rainbows from a far distance!
dear sam_mjm,welcome to here, hope you a nice time here!

correcting:
dear parnyan: forming a rainbow
silly to think that we R alone
other galaxy : galexies
and there are mistakes in your last sentence that i dont know how to correct!
and dear vahed: wasn't that you get: wasnt what you got
thanks you : thank you :D
toled:told
rayofIt's surface: ray from its surface
and dear behzad: thout :thought !:D
hereinafter: here after this

have a nice time!

Kevin_Rad
03-08-2007, 01:14
a"According to astronomers, we have taken a major step forward in regards to research. Recently, images from NASA's Spitzer space telescope have revealed valuable information about the possibility of life in far regions of outer space. Two planets that are light-years away from our planet Earth, have been of high interest to the astronomers. These planets orbit stars similar to the way the Earth orbit's the Sun.

The discovery of water on a planet or in the surrounding atmosphere is a crucial step in determining if life is present. For this reason researchers spend a great deal of effort researching areas where water may be present. This is especially true when the atmosphere is found to contain life-supporting chemicals.

Currently, no evidence of water has been found where the scientists were hoping to locate evidence of its existence. Astronomers have not yet given up hope. Scientist have not completely ruled out the possibility that water will be found in the vicinity of these two planets.

Scientists believe that it is possible that water is present. It is suspected that the presence of water is still undetermined because it is hidden by the thick clouds of dust.

Further research is needed to determine if water is present on the planets. Research continues to take us one step closer to the answer every day."
j

behzadshams
03-08-2007, 11:45
and dear behzad: thout :thought !:D
hereinafter: here after this

thank you dear cris. but I found the word "hereinafter" in the dictionary! Is that wrong? :11:l

Vahed
03-08-2007, 13:52
and dear vahed: wasn't that you get: wasnt what you got
thanks you : thank you :D
toled:told
have a nice time!

Dear Cris, I don't know exactly, maybe it has another reason!
and also thanks for your correction buddy.
and please if you found the true reason of that question, tell me too!:11:
Galaxies (not "galexies")
Have fun dear:10:

Vahed
03-08-2007, 13:53
Scientists believe that it is possible that water is present. It is suspected that the presence of water is still undetermined because it is hidden by the thick clouds of dust.

Hi dear Kevin,
what a great explanation!
thanks buddy, it was very useful and interesting, please be more active here,
we need your help and helpful posts here!
have a great time dear:10:

Vahed
03-08-2007, 13:54
but I found the word "hereinafter" in the dictionary! Is that wrong? :11:l

Dear Behzad,
It's quite true! you can use it but there are more better words (also new words)for using instead of that!
hereinafter: henceforth, in what follows
(بعد از اين ،از اين پس ،در سطور بعد)

have fun chum:11:

Cris_Y
03-08-2007, 20:12
hi
so dear kevin what do you think yourself. your paragraph was quite complete but it didnt contian your own opinion so what is your own opinion?
and dear vahed thanks for your corrections!
have a nice time!

azita61
03-08-2007, 20:41
hi every body i dont know here is a fit place to say this matter or not but ihave a big problam with my writing im studing in kish institute in intermediate 5 before it was easy but these days im going to dog in my writing please help me i need a full resource

A r c h i
03-08-2007, 20:59
hi every body i dont know here is a fit place to say this matter or not but ihave a big problam with my writing im studing in kish institute in intermediate 5 before it was easy but these days im going to dog in my writing please help me i need a full resource

Dear Azita,
welcome to the forum, Well as I've always said English is nothing but practice...you have to read a lot, story books, news and etc to improve your writing.
anyway an intermediate student should know this: im studing ------> I'm studying

try to read a lot..just in this way you can improve your writing dear,
Good luck our newbie :10:l

p3yman_xl
03-08-2007, 22:43
I think the best resources for you are movies and story books. Try to write every word that comes to your mind.
but don't forget to watch movies.... movies are great for improving writing... Believe me