کاربر فعال کلوپ گوشی ها fire159's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

13 droid 2 با cpu يك گيگاهرتزي *

Hands on the Motorola Droid 2
    درويد 2 با سي پي يو 1 گيگاهرتزي و 512مگابايت رم . دوربين5مگاپيكسلي و ...

Hands on

If you saw someone using this phone and didn’t know it was the Droid 2, it would be easy to confuse it with the first version. Both phones are the same physical size, shape, and weight. They even use the same exact battery.
    On the outside, not much has changed from the original Droid except for the upper bezel around the display and the redesigned keyboard. The top bezel is now a silver color and it slopes down near the bottom of the phone to cover up the entire bottom half.
    The keyboard is still four row, but they eliminated the directional pad so the keys are a little wider now. Each key is also raised which gives it some nice feedback when typing.
    The original Droid is black with gold highlights, while the Droid 2 is a dark blue color with silver metal highlights. Overall the styling is very similar so it probably will not change your opinion of the original (whether you hated it or loved it).

Benchmarks

Performance is the main area of improvement over the original. The Droid 1 featured a 550 MHz TI OMAP3430 and the Droid 2 has a 1 GHz TI OMAP3630. Both processors are built off similar ARM Cortex-A8 based cores and feature the same PowerVR SGX530 graphics processor.
    In addition to the higher clock speed, the new OMAP3630 is one of the first mobile platforms to use a 45nm production process (vs 65nm of the OMAP3430). The shrink in size results in smaller transistors which consume less power.

In the handful of GPU benchmarks I ran, the Droid 2 almost doubled the frames per second of the Droid 1. I found this a little surprising since both phones had the same GPU, but I guess the higher CPU speed and twice the memory (512 MB vs 256 MB) helped produce these results.

The most popular system benchmark lately has been Quadrant, so I checked out the scores. The Droid 2 scored 1199, which is the highest we have seen for any phone running Android 2.1. A Nexus One with Android 2.1 scores around 500 in this benchmark and that score almost quadrant triples to 1489 when Android 2.2 is installed
    I expect the Droid 2 will launch with Android 2.1 and quickly be updated to Android 2.2 after launch. The device appears ready to go with both its hardware and software, so I think a July launch is doable. If Verizon really wants to wait and launch the Droid 2 in August (after the Droid X), then I guess it would be possible for Motorola to have Android 2.2 finalized by then.
    If you already own the Droid and are looking for a new phone, I would probably wait till Christmas and see what Verizon comes out with. Motorola says future phones will feature front-facing cameras and possibly a 2 GHz processor. The Droid 2 is a nice refresh, but I don’t think it offers enough new features to warrant an upgrade at this point.
    For those who are wondering, the Droid X and Droid 2 are essentially the same phone on the inside. You can take all benchmark scores here and apply them to the Droid X.
    Users give up a physical keyboard when moving to the Droid X, but they do gain the 4.3 inch display, 8 megapixel camera, 720p video capture, and micro HDMI out. If you are looking for a device centered around media, then the Droid X is the better option.
    Check back later this week for more Droid X impressions and our thoughts on the new Motoblur.

Gallery

Last edited by fire159; 21-06-2010 at 20:28.

2. 3 کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

خوب دوستان درويد 2 هم توسط كاشناسان سايت android and me يه بررسي مختصري شد .
    هر دو مدل از لحاظ سايز و وزن مساوي هستن . حتي باطريشون هم تقريبا" يكي هست .
    -
    رنگ گوشي آبي نفتي تيره هست با هاي لايت نقره اي براق
    هر دو مدل خيلي شبيه به هم هستن .
    دوربين 5 مگاپيكسلي و ال سي دي 3.7 اينچي و ...

-
    بنچمارك ها
    هر دو گوشي از سي پي يو هاي ARM Cortex-A8 based و چيپست گرافيكي مشابه استفاده ميكنن .
    اما درويد 2 با سرعت بالاتري كلاك شده . و 512مگابايت رم داره .
    the new OMAP3630 is one of the first mobile platforms to use a 45nm production process vs 65nm of the OMAP3430 .

تصاوير بنچماركها خود گوياي همه چيز اين گوشي هست . سرعت گوشي در بعضي تستها بيش از دو برابر درويد يك هست و در اين بنچماركها خيلي پر قدرت ظاهر شده .

در يكي از اين تست هاي عمومي كه از گوشي ها گرفته ميشه درويد 2 عدد 1199 رو بدست آورده در حاليكه گوشي گوگي نكسوس وان با آندرويد 2.1 به عدد 500 ميرسه !
    و درويد1 يا ميلستون خودمون به 373 دست يافته .
    و اين در حاليه كه اين عملكرد درويد 2 با آندرويد 2.1 بوده و با آندرويد 2.2 به راحتي به عدد 1489 ميرسه !
    -
    درويد 2 ظاهرن با آندرويد 2.1 مياد اما خيلي سريع به 2.2 آپديت ميشه .
    احتمال داره كه اين گوشي به همراه درويد ايكس در جولاي ارائه بشه و شايد يك ماه بعد از اون در آگوست .

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Last edited by fire159; 21-06-2010 at 20:34.

4. 5 کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه metallica is me's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

معلوم نیست کی معرفی میشه؟؟؟؟

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

احتمال زياد در همين ماه رسما" معرفي ميشه .

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

حالا جالب میشه اینم مثل Droid X یه ضدحالی بزنه، دیگه دپرسیمون کامل میشه

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

نه ديگه اين رو من تضمين ميكنم كه gsm هست . خيالت راحت . احتمال هم داره از اول با 2.2 بياد .

9. این کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    کرج
    پست ها

پيش فرض

من نمی دونم چرا کیبور کوئرتی سخت افزاری به دلم نمی نشینه :( خدا شفام بده ایشالا :(

اون Droid X هم که یک شکست عشقی تحمیل کرد بهم! ببینیم این یکی چیکار میکنه

11. این کاربر از musketeer بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Droid 2 rumored to be launching August 23rd with Android 2.2

A trustworthy source has just informed us that Verizon will be launching the Motorola Droid 2 on August 23rd. We recently got to go ]hands on with the device and the hardware was finalized so we believe that Verizon planned the release date for late August so it would be the first phone to ship with Android 2.2 out of the box.
    Current test versions of the Droid 2 are still running Android 2.1, but Motorola is working hard to get Android 2.2 finalized. The original Droid is expected to see Android 2.2 in late July and the Droid X will get it in August. If Motorola can finish Android 2.2 for the Droid X by August, then we see no reason that the Droid 2 will not include it at launch. Both phones feature nearly identical hardware inside and the software we saw running on the Droid 2 was the same as the Droid X.
    No price point has been revealed, but look for the Droid 2 to debut around $199 with 2yr contract.
    Last edited by fire159; 28-06-2010 at 23:06.

13. این کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

کاربر فعال فلسفه A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2009
    محل سكونت
    Void
    پست ها

پيش فرض

باورم نمیشه همین دیروز بود که کامپیوتر های غول پیکر اختراع شده بودند و حالا هم به تدریج کل دنیا توی یک سیلیکن 3 اینچی ذخیره میشه

15. 2 کاربر از A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2009
    محل سكونت
    ندامتگاه دختر بازان فروم های تخصصی
    پست ها

پيش فرض

باورم نمیشه همین دیروز بود که کامپیوتر های غول پیکر اختراع شده بودند و حالا هم به تدریج کل دنیا توی یک سیلیکن 3 اینچی ذخیره میشه
    اشتباه نکن......3,7.............

صفحه 1 از 7 12345 ... آخرآخر

Thread Information