صفحه 2 از 249 اولاول 1234561252102 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 11 به 20 از 2484

نام تاپيک: Just Speak In English_Topic: No topic

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

11 Dear Reza

Oh, let me touch the wood! At last I could find someone else here who insists on speaking in English! Way to go, buddy
    Dear Reza! you was the best factory of this forums ! i am great to use your idea

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه shahrzad2006's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

dear vahed
    it's great that you try to remind us to speak english but tell us do you have any special plan?
    cheers

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi! hey gays i wrote about New York please read it and say your idea about that! thanks

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In The Name Of God
    New York

New York is America’s largest city. Many people call it the heart of America. Its skyline is known everywhere in the world. Broadway and Times Square have been seen by more visitors to America than any other place in the country. New York’s Broadway is the theater capital of the nation. Its dramas, comedies, musicals, and reviews are seen all over the world Radio City Music Hall, with its famous shows and chorus line, is one of the city's most popular attractions. Millions of people are fascinated every night by Manhattans display of flashing neon signs. The Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and the Met Life Building are among the city’s best-known landmarks. Everywhere you look you will see exciting cityscapes.
    And architectural panoramas. New York is a city of neighborhoods. You must visit Soho the city’s current art scene center. Its bars, restaurants, and galleries are among the favorite meeting places for the art world's elite.
    Chinatown will be a rewarding stop on your visit. Its exotic markets, its unusual shops, its beautiful art, and its wonderful restaurants make it difficult to leave. And be sure to visit Little Italy, the heart of New York’s thriving Italian community. Greenwich Village was once the center of New York's Bohemian life. Manhattan, the heart of New York, is a never ending circus. Visit Wall Street and the diamond district. Spend hour’s window shopping at its thousands of stores and shops. You will find branches of the worlds finest stores in the streets of Manhattan. New York is a shopper's paradise.
    But New York is much more than shopping. It is a city of landmark: Rockefeller Center with its beautiful Art Deco architecture; Grand Central Terminal; The New York Stock Exchange. In New York you will find some of the world's greatest museums and cultural centers: The Julliard School of Music; The Metropolitan Museum of Art; The Guggenheim Museum, built by Frank Lloyd Wright. New York is also one of the world's great seaports. You can spend a very exciting day walking the New York waterfront. Take a ride on a boat and see the world's most famous skyline from the water. Take a ferry ride to Staten Island. Take photographs of the city's many bridges, especially the Brooklyn Bridge. Visit Central Park and watch street performers, people playing, visiting, and having a good time. And don't forget to visit New York's famous zoo. Be sure to relax in the city’s many urban parks. Everywhere you walk in Manhattan you will see beautiful sculpture by world famous artists; fountains; monuments; churches and cathedrals. And be sure to visit the United Nations Building and see the many diplomats and interesting displays. And finally, take time to visit the Statue of Liberty. This gift from the people of France has become America’s most famous symbol.

Finish

By: Vahed
    Last edited by Vahed; 25-05-2007 at 16:31.

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

12 Dear shahrzad

dear vahed
    it's great that you try to remind us to speak english but tell us do you have any special plan?
    cheers
    dear shahrzad.
    thanks you for your join to this topic ! really your answer is no! in fact this topic is free..you know you can speak every thing you want.but in English!

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

if we give a special form to this topic it wont be interesting! but i think by this manner we can improve our self. we can speak of every things and it will be useful for someone . just tell your idea your member your works even your English homeworks!

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    Anywhere but here
    پست ها

پيش فرض

sorry, wrongly posted,delete this dear Reza
    Dear AMINTNT, Are you interested in EVANESCENCE yet

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    Anywhere but here
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I agree with VAHED. Being without special subject make us more comfortable to write about our interesting matters.OK

در آغاز فعالیت
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2007
    محل سكونت
    Birmingham - England
    پست ها

hey guys. I am misagh from birmingham, uk
    I am really glad to see you guys so interested in speaking english. I think it's such a wonderfull idea to have a topicless topic if you get what I mean. I don't want to efend any body here but I'd be happy to help you guys with getting round things and learning some british humer and slangs which is normaly used here in england. keep it up and never think that it's so hard I don't want to do it any more. P.S don't try to get the slangs from amercian movies as they generally are quets that belong to that specific movie or actor rather than daily conversation slangs. As I said I don't know how to start helping you guys to get more out of what you have started but I see a bunch of really talented people here who really want to learn how to speak english IN A HIGHER LEVEL COMPARE TO THE PEOPLE AROUND THEM and I promis to pass over whatever I know to you all at my best. just keep this topic warm and let it run by sending your questions and I will promis to answer as much as I can.
    best of luck for all of you my dear friends

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

dear misagh
    thanks you for your good idea and i hope you will be helpful in this topic so you are welcome hear!

Thread Information