تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

مشاهده نتيجه نظر خواهي: با تدریس خصوصی انگلیسی راهنمایی و دبیرستان خودمان در حد آیلتس مسلط می شویم؟

راي دهنده
109. شما نمي توانيد در اين راي گيري راي بدهيد
  • خیر

86 78.90%
  • آری

4 3.67%
  • حدود سی درصد

9 8.26%
  • حدود پنجاه درصد

8 7.34%
  • حدود هفتاد درصد

3 2.75%
  • نمی دانم

11 10.09%
  • سایر موارد

2 1.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
صفحه 5 از 63 اولاول 1234567891555 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 41 به 50 از 624

نام تاپيک: Everything about TOEFL & IELTS

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I don't think so. It's about ten years since the ILI established TOEFL preparation courses.
    Probably in other towns it's a new course. If you are coming to Tehran, you can buy those books from every branch of ILI.
    But I suggest that you go to central department and buy them from main book store.

You can find the central department in the following address.

خ شهید استاد مطهری - خ جم - ساختمان کانون زبان ایران

Just make sure that you buy Structure,Reading and Vocabulary books for PT1. The listening books are useless because you can't get the tapes.
    In addition I have to tell you that when I took the exam there was no speaking test. Just 20 questions of listening. 20 questions of grammer, 20 questions of vocabulary and 10 questions of reading comprehension.
    Be sure that you will pass the exam. If you get 250 from 640 points you will be able to attend PT1 classes.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه www.babakebadi.com's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear barzegaran

As Dear Peyman said, there is no need to worry about this pre exam, it is easy and usually it shouldn't have speaking test, you will pass it, actually I don't think it is needed to read pre toefl books even
    you will pass it, you better focus on what you know, not on what you don't know, try to review what you already know and that would be enough for you, this pre test exam groups students to 4 levesl, and usually only a few people fail.

Don't worry! be happy

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear friends
    I took ILI's toefl exam
    the listening was so hard and too long 50 question but other sections weren't so hard
    at first I want to know how they calculate the grade(listening=50q,reading=50q,grammer=40)
    they said that we must get at least 420 of 673
    How they calculate 673?q
    the second thing I want to say is about listening that listening discourages me and I become worried about my listening at the moment
    I saw and studied some listening book but none of them was at level of this exam
    the level of my listening is average and i can recognize channel4's english news
    I have studied CAMBRIDGE listenig extra upper intermediate and that was easy but this exam was so hard
    I'm waiting for your help
    Last edited by barzegaran; 24-09-2007 at 05:13.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear friend I've taken that exam too and it wasn't that much hard. In fact the listening part was the easiest part. I say that you shouldn't worry. If you've answered the question in a normal way you will pass the exam.

I don't know how they calculate the marks but I remember that I had 8 mistakes in grammer and vocabulary part and 3 mistakes in listening part. My mark was 641

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

dear barzegaran

each test you take has a point, in order to correct your paper and granting your mark, they use a key patterns, it varies from test to test, so you can't say it has the same point for all the quizes, but it is for sure that not all the questions has the same point.

different students have different talents, I can say some are easy in speaking, some in listening, some are better in reading or writing.

if you feel you need to improve your listening, ofcourse there are many ways you can consider, I can help you by offering you some tested methods, which I use in my toefl classes, if you are interested, just let me know and I will give you more explanations .

best regards

Babak Ebadi

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه shamim24's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2006
    محل سكونت
    tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

where should we register for the exam???and how much is the price 4 registering???and do you know when is the time 4 next exam(toefl???

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear babak
    As I said I'm interested in improving my listening up to the highest class
    help me please
    sincerely yours

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

where should we register for the exam???and how much is the price 4 registering???and do you know when is the time 4 next exam(toefl???

Dear shamim,

Are you talking about TOEFL real exam, or Mark toefl Exam?

if Mark toefl, you may just call ILT institute and ask them about the schedule.

if it is the reall exam, you may check sanjesh.org

sincerely yours

Ebadi

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه shamim24's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2006
    محل سكونت
    tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear shamim,

Are you talking about TOEFL real exam, or Mark toefl Exam?

if Mark toefl, you may just call ILT institute and ask them about the schedule.

if it is the reall exam, you may check sanjesh.org

sincerely yours

Ebadi
    sorry...I dont know the diffrence between real and mark exam???I thought that we have only 1 type for toefl exam...if its possible 4 u giva me a little explanation...thank u

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض which one?!!

hi friends:
    i want 2 prepare myself 4 the MA exam in english teaching but dont know which 1 is better 4 my general english and what s the difference among these books: TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, .. & the books like these? it would be helpful 4 me to get my answer immediately, plz.

thanx

Thread Information