نام تاپيک: Free Association

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I
    Well let me talk about the elusive obvious, many lands I have stepped and many people I have known, but not greater than this despotic monster could come across your way. Albeit sleeping is this monster on his dark throne with 69 eyes closed and fuming nostrils, once you awake him, with a quacking shriek he will toss you far far away, miles and miles away from rabbles. Only sublime ones know how far you can go, somewhere near to formidable pinnacles where eagles nest. Thus if your glowing eyes are yearning for high attitudes your quest has just triggered. I begged for a hint from a saint and he whispered close in my ear "the route to his lair starts with faith" l
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 02-04-2013 at 00:11.

2. 3 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I

My brothers, I beseech you, there is a sad myth that is born with every soul and that is life is unfair...But you have to bury it right now...if you want to progress in your life, you have to put in mental effort and your effort must be directed in a right direction, you need to use your head for that...these are obvious facts but these subtle facts separate winners from losers...just overcome your suffering self, being negative is the cult of losers and immerse yourself into positivity and ambition and you will be born anew

4. 3 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Life
    you know this place has changed to where I post my daily nagging, and that's cool
    Have you ever felt that deep down your skin you have a mission in your life and you need to fulfill it otherwise you will remain restless? I sometime feel empty at my core because I don't know for sure what is my most important virtue? Is it to live like a hermit and spend time and learning? Or is it to be a social savvy person and acting seemingly to attract people? I know you need a cocktail of qualities to feel satisfied but when I think about it through my biological lenses, they say that your value is equal to your mating opportunity, this is the only thing my selfish genes want...Otherwise practically my ship of life will never reach to its safe haven...Although it's true, it's not congruent with my philosophy of life, it's not aligned with my current life, to be honest I hate girls' spirit and interaction with them, since everything in this ground is fake, the smiles, conversation etc. It really makes me sick to my stomach when I live with a mask to please someone...I don't know why but I am restless these nights, like a ship which is swaying in the storm, I wander aimlessly

Last edited by SCYTHE; 04-04-2013 at 01:51.

6. 2 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Life
    Suddenly life has a new meaning
    Has it ever happened to you when your head is busy involving thinking about a matter,suddenly your attention is drawn to a piece of music, so calm so relaxing you have never listened before and it seems to you as though this music encompasses all the beauty of life? The other night while I was watching this movie-
    Ghajini- suddenly I felt some sweet melodies have penetrated deep down in my soul, to the depths within my soul that so far had remained untouched, meanwhile I got completely mute and I found my heart free to let my eyes tears drop down and fall onto my chest...As the music went on it took me deep into a trance and I heeded nothing more and remained detached, and let the flow of music float all through me as I was feeling all renewed and restored. Now that I am listening to it I can say with conviction this is something I can listen to it for a life and die for it and let it be played it during my funeral ceremony for it entails all life fragrance

Last edited by SCYTHE; 05-04-2013 at 01:35.

8. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I was thinking what makes a man, man? You know when you look through the eyes of guys you see, you can judge intuitively about them and be able to say that if you consider them somebodies or not. What I want to say is that some people believe in themselves, respect themselves and their words and whenever they commit themselves to do something they bravely go till the end of line to deliver their promises and they never settle for something lower, in other words they have standards for themselves and never go for reconciliation even if they have to pay a hefty price for that...Here I have to confess that I lack this quality and it is my earnest desire to acquire it and here I want to promise myself to be a man who respect his words, values and desires and fight with courage for them
    This is a night I will remember it and it's a high time for me to grow up

10. 3 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Have a passion in your life
    I don't blame you if you have multiple passions but if you don't have any, honestly shoot yourself out of window because you're a living dead. PERIOD

Right now write down your dreams that you always had them in your head but you were damn timid to follow them, no matter if you feel like a creep when you step into action to pursue them, it's far better than you die and feel like a loser...for example I always liked to be a good swimmer but my fear from water always let me down and as I got older the fear that I may sound like a fool in the pool who is trying to learn swimming haunted me...but I decided to overcome my unjustified fears and listen to the sound of the hidden desires...and guess what? I am trying to learn it and it seems to me as though I was reborn a new...Try to be honest with yourself and be brave to fulfill your needs...Don't be a walking dead

12. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Be a REBEL, EDGY but dont be a humble obedient dog
    Forget about the social norms that has made a timid obedient creature out of you. As a man you are born with the instinct to break the rules, standards or whatever. Think about Edison, Einstein and some successful guys around you that are your boss, what they have in common? You may say they are talented, but next to that they believe in themselves that in their life they have a mission, they were born to change, to impress, to think the unthinkable, to do the impossible...that must be your mindset otherwise you should keep your head down out of shame cause you are a waste, your life is a mistake, at the best the meaning of your life is to serve the others, you are the stepping stone...Listen carefully to this: While I am seeing your eyes, your eyes must show that you are a determined soul that is looking for a solution...Your eyes never should show an empty or lost soul...Try to understand this fact though it's full of pain: How many days do you feel the average man lives? In fact it's only 28000 days, you don't live that long and you need to move your sluggish body...My friends, Never live in the safe side of your soul and challenge everyone you are having interaction with...Think think think, and then step into action
    Blessed Be

14. 2 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

My Last Advice
    I lived my life as a coward, I closed/slammed the doors of opportunities to myself/my face, I even did the same with the windows, no matter when they were fully opened or ajar..There is a river of sadness in my eyes
    So learn from me, and by that I don't mean that live like a wimp! But do the opposite, accept all your vulnerabilities, no matter if you are dumb, short, ugly, poor or whatever, do not let these limiting beliefs limit you... Be bold, aggressive, assertive, courageous, be everything but don't be a reserved chump...since you lose all the opportunities, also don't forget to be human please

Always think you are living the last days of your life, because when you feel that your opportunities are scarce or sparse you will automatically motivated/energized...think of these through my friends...Do not waste your times and opportunities, do not live like a nobody, believe in thyself as an important, worth respect human...Respect yourself more than everything, this is what your eyes will tell on you when you look at the mirror, try to get the best version of yourself, find your boundaries and live at your edge, do not live in your comfort zone, always say to yourself "today I am going to try a wild experience and I FEAR NOT!" Live like a thirsty lion which fights for survival not like a tamed imprisoned dog that has nothing to do but yawning

Find your wild side
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 14-06-2013 at 22:17.

16. 4 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Too much is always better than not enough....I plea you my brothers think of it...I am sure you have heard the story of the running race between a rabbit and turtle, although it doesn't bear a direct analogy between what I am going to say, what is obvious is that crossing the lines is better than not reaching it...giving you another example, two guys see a girl, one is hesitant and never dare to try his chance but the other one step in and act like a fool and thus ruins his chance...if this opportunity happens 100 times and you look at statistically, the first one lose all his chances but the latter have some chances...so I guess you have got my point, don't leave any stone unturned and use 100% of your chances

18. 2 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

On Being A MAN
    This is a way most men flutter...what does make a man, A MAN? Is it about your physical sizes? No, It's about making a dicision and following with conviction it till the end...Real men don't tread on the land where butter and honey flows! They walk on hard scary roads, not affected with the outcomes or whatever...P.s. I have changed this place to where I comfort my shattered heart by saying hard things to myself, the sore in my heart is as never before....I wish I could pour out the river uncried in me and find my marooned shore there

Last edited by SCYTHE; 06-07-2013 at 09:40.

20. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information