صفحه 4 از 47 اولاول 1234567814 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 31 به 40 از 463

نام تاپيک: ENGLISH JOKES

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه r_azary's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2006
    پست ها

Genie joke
    A woman is walking along a beach when she finds an old oil lamp.
    She picks it up and rubs it, and out comes a genie.
    The genie says to the woman, "Thank you for freeing me from the oil
    lamp.
    I will grant you three wishes, but whatever you wish for, your horrible
    ex-husband will get twice as much. What is your first wish?"
    The woman says, "I'd like a million dollars in my bank account, please!"
    The genie says, "You now have a million dollars in your bank account,
    and your ex-husband now has two million dollars. What is your second
    wish?"
    The woman says, "I've always wanted a nice car. I'd like a brand new
    Rolls-Royce, please!"
    The genie says, "You now have a new Rolls-Royce in your garage
    at home, and your ex-husband now has two new Rolls-Royces.
    What is your third wish?"
    The woman thought for a while and then said, "I'd like you to remove one
    of my kidneys, please!"

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه r_azary's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض The Lucky Joke: You Have To Believe

This is a joke that is supposed to bring you luck.

An elderly woman walked into the Bank of Canada one morning with a purse full of money. She wanted to open a savings account and insisted on talking to the president of the Bank because, she said, she had a lot of money.

After much discussion, (after all, the client is always right) an employee took the elderly woman to the president's office.

The president of the Bank asked her how much she wanted to deposit. She placed her purse on his desk and replied, "$165,000". The president was curious and asked her how she had been able to save so much money. The elderly woman replied that she made bets.

The president was surprised and asked, "What kind of bets?"

The elderly woman replied, "Well, I bet you $25,000 that your testicles are square."

The president started to laugh and told the woman that it was impossible to win a bet like that.

The woman never batted an eye. She just looked at the president and said, "Would you like to take my bet?"

"Certainly", replied the president. "I bet you $25,000 that my testicles are not square."

"Done", the elderly woman answered. "But given the amount of money involved, if you don't mind I would like to come back at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning with my lawyer as a witness."

"No problem", said the president of the Bank confidently.

That night, the president became very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of the mirror examining his testicles, turning them this way and that, checking them over
    again and again, until he was positive that no one could consider his testicles as square and reassuring himself that there was no way he could lose the bet.

The next morning at exactly 10 o'clock the elderly woman arrived at the president's office with her lawyer and acknowledged the $25,000 bet made the previous day that the president's testicles were square.

The president confirmed that the bet was the same as the one made the day before. Then the elderly woman asked him to drop his pants etc. so that she and her lawyer could see clearly.

The president was happy to oblige.

The elderly woman came closer so she could see better and asked the president if she could touch them. "Of course", said the president. "Given the amount of money involved, you should be 100% sure."

The elderly woman did so with a little smile. Suddenly the president noticed that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall. He asked the elderly woman why he was doing that and she replied, "Oh, it's probably because I bet him $100,000 that around 10 o'clock in the morning I would be holding the balls of the President of the Bank of Canada!"

The origin of this Canadian story is unknown, but it brings luck to everyone to whom it is sent. Whoever breaks the chain would definitely be unlucky.

Do not keep this letter. And do not send money. Just forward it to five of your friends to whom you wish good luck. Something good will happen to you in the next four days. If the chain is not broken, you will have good luck during the four days.

Even if all you do is make someone laugh, send it on!

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه shoeib's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

very informative
    i personally enjoyed

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

a joke for intermediate English learners:
    Air hostess:What would you like to eat?
    Passenger:I'd like after "T""

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2006
    محل سكونت
    esfahan
    پست ها

6 wife program

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3 , Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5 , and Racing 3.6.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0 . Please help!

Thanks,
    Troubled User.....

____________ _________ _________ _______
    REPLY:
    Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING !!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony/ Child Support . I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE! because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance . Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 , Cook It 1.5 ! and Do Bills 4.2 .

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5 . Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !
    WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system!

Best of luck,

Tech Support

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 A new professor's diary

A new professor's diary

Jan 3rd, 1995
    I have long heard of the lives of the privileged classes, and now I have prepared myself to experience life as a member. Tomorrow, I will don the the uniform of the academic and re-enter society, NOT as I once was, a worker and pawn of the educated classes, but as a peer of those very people. Tomorrow, I shall become an academic!

Jan 4th, 1995
    Dressed in a pair of green slacks with shortened legs, red cardigan and egg-yolk-stained tee-shirt; sporting a scraggly beard and armed only with a pipe, I stepped onto the University Campus. Immediately upon mumbling some incomprehensible gibberish, I was greeted on with respect and awe by my fellow academia. Applying for tenure was simple. The questions were very direct:

They: Do you know what you're doing?
    Me: This is Belgium, right?
    They: You have a masters in English?
    Me: I have a Red Volvo!
    They: And you're applying for a position in the department of Physics?
    Me: I think sometimes, therefore I am illogical!

I was appointed immediately and released to an unsuspecting student population.

Jan 5th, 1995
    Today was my first as a lecturer. I prepared concientiously by drinking heavily, watching lots of television and going to bed very late the preceding night turning up at my lecture the prescribed 1 minute late, I spoke of Yeats and the passion of his poetry. The first year Physics students were left speechless.

Jan 6th, 1995
    I did not go to work today, due to my thinking it was Saturday.

Jan 7th, 1995
    I did not go to work today, due to my thinking it was a Wednesday.

Jan 8th, 1995
    I went to work today and was distressed at the lack of attendance.

Jan 9th, 1995
    Being conscientious in the maintenance of my diary, I take a well deserved holiday knowing that in three more days I will be eligible for a six month sebattical.

Jan 12th, 1995
    My lecture this morning was a landmark effort. I launched into the explanation of the right-hand-rule, then, remembering that I was an academic, subverted myself into discussing of the right-hand-rule of hitch-hiking, the dangers of hitchhiking, the dangers of hitching in South America, my Holiday in South America, the woman I met in South America, the place she worked at, their physics department, then to finish off, what their physics department said about the right-hand-rule. I think I was well received

Jan 13th, 1995
    A minor peice of confusion here in that I brought my Telephone book instead of my lecture notes. I improvised the basic electrical safety section of the course with the aid of two paper clips, a student and a handy power point. I feel sure the class now appreciates the dangers of electricity. Attendance dropped by one.

Jan 14th, 1995
    Being a Friday, I decide to excite my first year pupils with an experiment in wave theory. I walked into the lab, waved, and left. I'm sure my students appreciated the humourous content.

Jan 16th, 1995
    Having now mastered when weekends occur, I turned up to receive confirmation of my sebattical, taking it, on full pay, immediately.

Jul 17th, 1995
    Back from sebattical I realise that I did not make arrangements for a stand-in lecturer. In an attempt to catch up for the lost time, I set the students some homework, pages 1-375, read and do all exercises.

Jul 18th, 1995
    Attendance was exceptionally low today with only one student in class. When I asked him how his homework was going as his entire coursework depended on it. He screamed and left. I marked him absent and informed the grants department that no-one was attending my courses.

Jul 21st, 1995
    My students are all back having received the letter informing them that grants are only paid to attending students. Scholarship students, with a far harsher attendance policy, are openly weeping.

Jul 24th, 1995
    I am now eligible for three months extra-curricular sebattical, which I decide to take immediately, warning my students that the exam will be held the day I return, covering all aspects of the course, including the last minute addition of the Encyclopedia Brittanica to the Book List. I expect all students to have a copy.

Oct 24th, 1995
    Exam day.
    Having no preparation time, I use last years exam and substitute different values for the equation. I randomly appoint a student from another class to work out the answers and mark the exams.

Oct 27th, 1995
    I receive the results of the exam which indicate that 89% of the class passed the exam. Lauded as an academic genius, I am awarded 6 months further paid sebbatical to study the effects of alcohol on the mind. Starting the third day of term next year. I think I'm on a winner here.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I just see here! should we find the jokes on the internet or we can translate of ours?

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

I just see here! should we find the jokes on the internet or we can translate of ours?
    You can translate yours too if you're sure they won't go flat

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض Did you know about the teacher?

Did you hear about the teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put his boots on?

He asked for help and she could see why. With her pulling and him pushing, the boots still didn`t want to go on. When the second boot was on, she had worked up a sweat. She almost whimpered when the little boy said,

"Teacher, they`re on the wrong feet." She looked, and sure enough, they were. It wasn`t any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on - this time on the right feet.

He then announced, "These aren`t my boots." She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn`t you say so?" like she wanted to do. Once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off.

He then said, "They`re my brother`s boots. My Mom made me wear them." She didn`t know if she should laugh or cry. She than mustered up the grace to wrestle the boots onto his feet again.

She said, "Now, where are your mittens?" He said,

"I stuffed them in the toes of my boots..."

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In the midst of a veritable downpour, a gallant driver saw a woman alone in the mud trying to change a flat tire, and couldn't bear passing her by. He completed the job for her, and, soaked to the skin, exclaimed jovially, "There, little lady, that's done!" "Quiet," she ordered him. "You'll wake up my husband. He's taking a nap in the back seat."

Thread Information