نمايش نتايج 51 به 60 از 1224

نام تاپيک: Grammatical Problems

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I think there is a typing mistake in your question.
    I think the right sentence is the following one :
    The process uses an innovative digital technology -----------the products with as many colors as the image contains.

and the answer is no. 3

thanks

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Blue_Moon

Please pay attention to the regulations of this forum before leaving your post. You're allowed to writre in Persian in English forum.
    .....[/COLOR].
    allowed? sorry, but i remember u said that here we're not allowed to leave any post in persian! so wt's this? a mistype? I'm sorry .d

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

friends, i have a gramatical problem. I'm sorry dear Reza, but if i explain it in persian u'll get my meaning better. I've asked some pple abt this, but i got nothing!(Now u're thinking such a fool this guy can be!)l
    راستش وقتی که میگیم The window is broken یعنی اینکه پنجره شکسته میشه؟ یا شکسته شده؟ این استمراری دیگه نه؟ پس باید بشه شکسته میشه! اما خوب بعضیا که من پرسیدم گفتن که شکسته شده. حتی بعضی جاها هم معنی به حال استمراری(مجهول) نمیخوره. یعنی همون شکسته شده بیشتر به معنی میخوره. حالا اگر اینو بگیریم شکسته شده، پس the window has been broken چی کارست؟این یعنی اینکه پنجره شکسته شده. درست میگم؟ نمیدونم منظورمو گرفتین یا نه. ممنون میشم یه توضیحی بدین.

Seems no one here have a grammatical problem! it's been a long time which no post has been sent here! it's quite abandoned!( are these passive forms correct?)d
    Last edited by amintnt; 12-01-2007 at 19:47.

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

allowed? sorry, but i remember u said that here we're not allowed to leave any post in persian! so wt's this? a mistype? I'm sorry .d
    Thanks for your notice, but for trifle matters like this one, you could have used a private message instead of making a post. Right??

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Sec Expert's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

friends, i have a gramatical problem. I'm sorry dear Reza, but if i explain it in persian u'll get my meaning better. I've asked some pple abt this, but i got nothing!(Now u're thinking such a fool this guy can be!)l
    راستش وقتی که میگیم The window is broken یعنی اینکه پنجره شکسته میشه؟ یا شکسته شده؟ این استمراری دیگه نه؟ پس باید بشه شکسته میشه! اما خوب بعضیا که من پرسیدم گفتن که شکسته شده. حتی بعضی جاها هم معنی به حال استمراری(مجهول) نمیخوره. یعنی همون شکسته شده بیشتر به معنی میخوره. حالا اگر اینو بگیریم شکسته شده، پس the window has been broken چی کارست؟این یعنی اینکه پنجره شکسته شده. درست میگم؟ نمیدونم منظورمو گرفتین یا نه. ممنون میشم یه توضیحی بدین.

Seems no one here have a grammatical problem! it's been a long time which no post has been sent here! it's quite abandoned!( are these passive forms correct?)d
    Hello Dear amintnt,
    It can be translated into "پنجره شکستس (شکسته می باشد،شکسته هست یا است)" or sometimes into "پنجره شکسته می شود".
    However Translation is a very very very complicated process.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by Sec Expert; 16-01-2007 at 10:52.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Your sentence is not in present continuous tense.
    It is in present perfect tense and it is a passive sentence.
    Of course the meaning is "پنجره شکسته شده"

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه پرنس's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    United Kingdom
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi dears
    Could you please tell me my mistakes?

British Library in cooperate with Hotmail, has designed a new project that aims to collect interesting British emails and keep them for the future.They want to show to the next generations that how they parents are using email. I'm not from the next generation, but I've found an interesting email that contains a funny sentence:

Marriage is about the most expensive way for the average man to get laundry done.
    Cheers

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

hi dears
    Could you please tell me my mistakes?

British Library in cooperation with Hotmail, has designed a new project that aims to collect interesting British emails and keep them for the future.They want to show to the next generations that how they parents are using email. I'm not from the next generation, but I've found an interesting email that contains a funny sentence:

Marriage is about the most expensive way for the average man to get laundry done

Cheers
    I think it is the only error.

Last edited by mir@; 06-05-2007 at 14:08.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

British Library in cooperation with Hotmail, has designed a new project that aims to collect interesting British emails and keep them for the future.They want to show the next generations that how their parents are using email. I'm not from the next generation, but I've found an interesting email that contains a funny sentence:

Marriage is about the most expensive way for the average man to get laundry done

Last edited by peyman1987; 07-05-2007 at 08:39.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه پرنس's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    United Kingdom
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thanks a lot my dears Amir & Peyman.

Thread Information