دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 11 از 36 اولاول ... 78910111213141521 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 101 به 110 از 353

نام تاپيک: گوشي هاي جديد موتورولا ( coming soon moto)

کاربر فعال کلوپ گوشی ها fire159's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

Motorola Droid Xtreme Hands-On Photos

[

In a word: Wow. Finally, some clear pics of theDroid Xtreme -- which apparently is going to be called the Droid X -- and it's a looker. Gadget University scored some time with the as-yet unannounced Verizon-branded phone and reports back that it indeed has a 4.3-inch screen (and says "the colors are much better than on the Droid"), 1GHz Snapdragon process (Really? Switching to Snapdragon? The 1GHz part may still be true, though. -- Update: Now they're saying 750Mhz TI OMAP3630.), HDMI out, 8MP camera with flash, Android 2.1, and an updated Motoblur when they say isn't as bad as what we have now.
    Not sure how crazy we'll be about the physical button on the bottom -- they look a little out of place on an otherwise very slick phone. GU says we may see this guy on Verizon in the next month or so. Let's certainly hope so.
    Update: BGR's got an unsourced post that says we'll see this puppy in July and the Droid 2 in August, with the latter launching with Android 2.2. We'll see.

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

2. 3 کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه acmilan308's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

هادی شدیدا داری وسوسه میکنیا
    یکی بیاد جلوی موتو رو بگیرههههههههههههه...

4. 2 کاربر از acmilan308 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

هادی شدیدا داری وسوسه میکنیا
    یکی بیاد جلوی موتو رو بگیرههههههههههههه...
    آره ديگه /
    بابا بفروشين اين ميلستون هاتون رو . ديگه ميله قديمي شده /
    فقط تميز نگه دارين كه خودم ازتون بخرم

6. این کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Droid X gets shown off alongside iPhone, EVO 4G and Droid Eris

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2010
    محل سكونت
    ایران - اهواز
    پست ها

پيش فرض

دوستان به نظر شما این گوشی ها ایران هم میاد .

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

دوستان ممکنه تو بازار ایران هم بیان .

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

دوستان به نظر شما این گوشی ها ایران هم میاد .

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

دوستان ممکنه تو بازار ایران هم بیان .
    سلام
    اومدن كه مياد
    والا ما اين جا تو ايران بايد هي خدا خدا كنيم تا يه گوشي جديد موتورولا بياد ايران !
    حيف اين همه اسمارتفونهاي عالي موتورولا كه تو ايران نيست . مشكلات سياسيه ديگه . اما اگه استقبال بهتر بشه بيشتر وارد ميشه البته بصورت قاچاق
    گارانتي اصلي هم فيتكو هست . خدمات پارسه هم يه چيزايي مياره .

10. این کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

دروید 2 با cpu یک گیگاهرتزی
    Exclusive: Droid 2 and Droid X Commercial Slides, New Juicy Details
    -
    Droid 2 has 1GHz processor, according to commercial script

Over the weekend we got a hold of the commercial slides and scripts for the new batch of Motorola Droid 2 and Droid Xcommercials that are slated to run as we get closer to launch next month. After reading the scripts on these slides, you get a great feel for the level of power plus the new user experience you can expect from these 2 devices. You should really be excited after reading these.
    First up is the slide at the top of the post and is the new commercial called “Digits”, made specifically for the Droid 2 (or D2). The biggest details we get from this appear to be its newly found grasp of Email Exchange, the upgraded keyboard and a 1.0GHz processor. Yep, the same 1.0GHz processor our initial source mentioned back in April Here is the voice over part of the script…
    “‘Does’ used to do a lot. Now it does even more. Now it does Email Exchange, so you can be hooked up to everything thing you need to do. Now it does 1.0GHz speed on a sleeker, more intuitive keyboard. It does and does and does. And the only thing it doesn’t do is ask for time off.”

کد:

12. 2 کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

Droid 2: First Impressions اولين تجربه

Zack wrote:
    I am a summer intern at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (NASA) this summer and today there was a tech show on the lab. There were a lot of cool new technologies along with booths for companies like Microsoft, Apple, Sprint, and Verizon.
    I went over to the Verizon booth and was surprised to see a curious-looking phone next to regulars like Blackberries and the Droid Incredible. I picked up the phone and once I looked at it more closely I realized it was the Droid 2 .I asked the representatives and they told me that they weren't sure exactly what the name was going to be, but that it was indeed the successor to the original Motorola Droid.
    It felt really nice in my hand. It seems smoother than the original Droid. A lot more curves and less sharp edges. Held next to my original Droid, it seems exactly the same size The headphone jack, volume buttons, power/sleep button, and the Micro-USB port were all in the same place and pretty much exactly like the original. The camera button is also in the same place, but smaller and the same color as the volume buttons.
    The camera on the back was a 5.0 megapixel, so I don't know why it isn't any better than the original Droid's. The camera was definitely faster though. It took a picture very quickly compared to the original. The whole device was a dark crome-like color instead of the original Droid's black. The soft keys were touch-sensitive at the bottom and were in a different order than on the original phone. It still had the Motorola and Verizon logos, as well as the "with Google."
    Opening it up, the keyboard is definitely wider and has blue coloring instead of the gold from the original. I didn't see any gold on the entire thing actually. (No more Batman similarities!) I was happy to see that the directional pad was changed so that you have the four arrows—similar to a real computer keyboard. It's not easy to tell in the pictures, but it was nice that there was no lip on the right side when the phone was open. That combined with the wider keyboard made it easier to type on the device. My favorite part about the keyboard was the button for voice commands on the lower left. I have always wanted that on my Droid, so I'm glad to see it on the new one.
    From what I have seen of the Droid X and the Ninjablur thing, this device was running the same skin on top of Android 2.1. When I asked about the software, the Verizon representatives told me that it most probably wouldn't be coming with that on it and would probably have Froyo (Android 2.2) plain (without any skin). She said that if it does come out with Android 2.1, it will gt updated very quickly.
    The device was running 2.1 and it had 8GB of internal memory as well as an 8GB micro-SD card. The model number says A955 and on the bottom of the device it said "G4DR 4722," but I believe this is just because it is a demo device. The representative did tell me that it had a 1 Ghz processor, but she didnt say what kind.
    The representative wouldn't tell me when it will be released, but she said in the next few weeks.

کد:
    Last edited by fire159; 18-06-2010 at 08:47.

14. 2 کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

13 موتورولا es400 با ويندوز 6.5.3 Professional و مقاوم

Microsoft outs Windows Embedded Handheld platform, Motorola ES400 is the first to get it

To that end, Motorola has announced the ES400 as Windows Embedded Handheld's inaugural device, a rugged smartphone with a 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7627 core, resistive VGA touchscreen, fingerprint scanner, and a trick 3.5G radio that can be user-switched between GSM and CDMA. Naturally, you're not going to see this on carrier shelves, but the ES400 is being pushed as a solid option for field sales and service, healthcare, and retail use -- so if you're working in any of those fields, you might have a harder time shaking off the last remnants of WinMo than you ever imagined
    -----
    گوشي جديد موتورولا با سيستم عامل Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional. جديدترين گوشي از سري Q موتورولا
    البته تو اسمش فعلا" Q نداره
    از مشخصاتش :
    cpu : 600 MHz, ARM 11 processor, MSM 7627
    Memory :256MB RAM/1GB Flash

micro-SD card slot that supports up to 32GB of additional memory

Display : 3" in. diagonal color display, touch, VGA 640 x 480 portrait, Super Bright 750+ NITS (luminous)
    Keypad Options : QWERTY; AZERTY; QWERTZ

Touch Panel: Polycarbonate analog resistive touch with haptic ‘touch vibration response’
    led flash

Audio : Integrated Speaker; audio stereo connector (2.5mm barrel jack); high-quality speakerphone; supports Bluetooth and PTT wireless or wired headsets

weight : 156g
    Dimensions: 129 mm x 60.4 mm x 16.5 mm

Interfaces: Motorola Enterprise UI; customizable home screen, enhanced dialer and enterprise camera solution.
    مقاومتي :
    Drop Specification/Tumble Specification/Storage Temperature/Operating Temperature /Sealing- /Vibration

و
    3.5G radio that can be user-switched between GSM and CDMA
    Device Security : Biometric (finger swipe) and PIN code
    fingerprint scanner تشخيص اثر انگشت

منبع موتورولا :
    کد:
    Last edited by fire159; 18-06-2010 at 10:00.

16. این کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    محل سكونت
    متاسفانه ایران
    پست ها

Droid 2: First Impressions اولين تجربه

Zack wrote:

I am a summer intern at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (NASA) this summer and today there was a tech show on the lab. There were a lot of cool new technologies along with booths for companies like Microsoft, Apple, Sprint, and Verizon.
    درويد 2 توسط يك شخص به نام زاك كه از كاربرهاي سايت گيزمودو هست در يك لابراتور تست شده و برخي از مشخصاتش رو اينطور شرح داده .
    زاك ميگه :
    اول اسم اين گوشي رو پرسيدم كه مسئول اونجا هم گفت نميدونه اما با توجه به موفقيت درويد قبلي بايد اسمش بر گرفته از همون باشه . droid2

گوشي تو دست خيلي احساس خوبي داشت . و خوش دست .
    به نظر مياد كه نسبت به درويد اصلي(ميلستون) نرم تر و هموارتره . يه مقدار انحناء در گوشه ها بيشتر شده و گوشه ها تيزيش كمتر شده . از لحاظ سايز تقريبا" شبيه درويد اصلي و حتي محل قرار گيري دكمه هاي ولوم و عكاسي و خروجي صوتي و usb هم تغييري نكرده و دقيقا" شبيه درويد اصلي .
    دكمه مخصوص عكاسي هم همون جاست و فقط كمي كوچكتر و به رنگ كليدهاي ولوم صدا .
    در پشت گوشي دوربين 5مگاپيكسلي و نميدونم چرا نسبت به درويد قبلي ارتقاء نداشته ؟ به حر حال دوربين به وضوح سريعتر از درويد قبلي هست . اون در مقايسه با درويد قبلي خيلي سريعتر عكس برداري ميكنه .

كيبورد رو باز ميكنيم . كيبورد به وضوح وسيعتر هست و نوشته ها فعلا به رنگ آبي به جاي رنگ طلايي در نسخه اصلي . كيبورد در چهار رديف شبيه به كيبورد كامپيوتر واقعي شده . سخته كه در تصوير گفت اما كيبورد خيلي خوب بود و خبري از كليد چهار جهته نيست . و تايپ با اون خيلي بهترشده .
    قسمت مورد علاقه من درباره كيبورد دكمهء اختصاصي براي فرمانهاي صوتي بود كه هميشه در درويد خودم ميخواستم .
    پوسته گوشي ظاهري شبيه به آندرويد 2.1 داشت . و وقتي كه درباره نرم افزارش پرسيدم . مسئولش گفت كه اين به احتمال زياد با آندرويد 2.2 مياد به بازار ولي اگر هم با 2.1 باشه خيلي سريع به 2.2 آپديت ميشه .
    گوشي با آندرويد 2.1 كار ميكنه و 8گيگابايت حافظه داخلي . هرچند اين يك نمونه آزمايشي يا دمو هست اما سي پي يو 1گيگاهرتزي داره . اما معلوم نيست cpu از چه برندي باشه .
    معلوم نكردن كه گوشي كي ريليز ميشه اما گفتن كه همين چند هفته آينده مشخص ميشه .

-

18. این کاربر از fire159 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information