نمايش نتايج 31 به 40 از 132

نام تاپيک: Book Café

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه sweet_mahsa's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I was waiting for this topic n I just noticed it
    well, great idea...wow, a very vast n huge stuff. books are availible in different feilds n subjects, can we really talk about all of 'em here? it's abit confusing...I dun know what to say right now n what to introduce but I have a suggestion, if you read any good article on net talk about it here as well n put the links too, so that we can have a discussion about what we read as well, hmm?l
    yeah It will be good
    but as dear snowy_winter said we should discuss blindness and after that we can do it
    thanks
    Last edited by sweet_mahsa; 21-07-2008 at 13:09.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

but for now i'd better finish the other book i've been reading before planning to start another one!l
    yes of course plz do it first

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hey, I wanna go to 'book city' today, do you think I can find the book? by the way, is it English or persion? I mean has it been translated to persian...I like to read it too

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hey, I wanna go to 'book city' today, do you think I can find the book? by the way, is it English or persion? I mean has it been translated to persian...I like to read it too
    yup ... there are three translations of Kuri ... one By Mehdi Ghabraei ... one by Minoo Moshiri ... one by asadollah Amraei ...

Ghabraei is a better translator in my opinion ... after him , go for Amraei ...

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I've finally read it! I wonder why it took me so long to finish it!
    well it was a good book. worth reading but some parts(dialogues) were somehow hard to understand.
    well actually i don't know what i should say, could you please start the discussion?l

have you found the book? in case you couldn't find it, i can upload the one i havel

yup ... there are three translations of Kuri ... one By Mehdi Ghabraei ... one by Minoo Moshiri ... one by asadollah Amraei ...

so seems i've read the worst translation! i just downloaded it and didn't have the option to choose among the translators. are the 3 translations too different?l

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

but my book is translated by Atefe Eslamian
    when I bought it the owner of book store told me there isn,t lots of diffuseness in translation
    he told me that this book that I have is translated easier than the others I mean it,s more easy to understanding

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

well actually i don't know what i should say, could you please start the discussion?l
    well well
    I have some questions I ask them and I write my opinion then you write your opinion

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

first
    why that woman (doctor,s wife)didn,t become blind? you know I thing because she was not looking to the world like the others
    I mean because she was
    piteous and patient so the universe let her to see
    to help
    I think before the blindness became common in the city she saw best things in the world with her eyes

she could think as well as a philosopher
    she could find the best solution for the problems

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    that,s my book
    Last edited by sweet_mahsa; 22-07-2008 at 15:07.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

but my book is translated by Atefe Eslamian
    when I bought it the owner of book store told me there isn,t lots of diffuseness in translation
    he told me that this book that I have is translated easier than the others I mean it,s more easy to understanding

I dont want to like sound pessimist , but it's obvious that these guys think more about selling their books than giving you the right choice ...

but then again who am I to judge ? ... maybe you have the best one
    so seems i've read the worst translation! i just downloaded it and didn't have the option to choose among the translators. are the 3 translations too different?l
    [/LEFT]
    I don't know if the translations are different or not ... but I know that these 3 translators are different ... each of them has their own touch ...

seems not to be a problem ...

Thread Information