[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 5 از 20 اولاول 12345678915 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 41 به 50 از 197

نام تاپيک: listening workshop

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Less than three months ago, at platform hearings in Salt lake city, I asked the Republican Party to lift the Shroud of silence, that which has been draped over the issue of HIV and AIDS, I have come tonight to bring our silence to an end, I bear a message of challenge, not self-congratulation, I want your attentions, not your applause, I would never have asked to be a HIV positive, but I believe that in all things, there is a purpose, and I stand before you and before the nations gladly, the reality of AIDS is ……. brutally clear, two hundred thousand Americans are dead or dying, a Million more are infected, worldwide; forty million, sixty million, or a hundred million infections will be counted in the coming few years, that despite science and research, white house meetings and
    Congressional hearings, despite good intentions and bold initiatives, campaign
    Slogans and hopeful promises, it is, despite it all, the epidemic. Which is winning tonight

I think this text is correct as dear @mir posted.
    There is no Sotlex city. But there is Salt Lake. I've checked it in ZDictionary and I got a answer.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض Twice posting a message

Sorry that I posted twice...
    Last edited by pro_translator; 03-07-2008 at 13:24. دليل: twice posting a message

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Less than three months ago, at platform hearings in Salt lake city, I asked the Republican Party to lift the Shroud of silence, that which has been draped over the issue of HIV and AIDS, I have come tonight to bring our silence to an end, I bear a message of challenge, not self-congratulation, I want your attentions, not your applause, I would never have asked to be a HIV positive, but I believe that in all things, there is a purpose, and I stand before you and before the nations gladly, the reality of AIDS is ……. brutally clear, two hundred thousand Americans are dead or dying, a Million more are infected, worldwide; forty million, sixty million, or a hundred million infections will be counted in the coming few years, that despite science and research, white house meetings and
    Congressional hearings, despite good intentions and bold initiatives, campaign
    Slogans and hopeful promises, it is, despite it all, the epidemic. Which is winning tonight

I think this text is correct as dear @mir posted.
    There is no Sotlex city. But there is Salt Lake. I've checked it in ZDictionary and I got a answer.
    Hello dear

welcome to EFL community

that part was the first one, now you're supposed to transcribe the fifth one

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In the darkest hours, I have seen them, reaching not only to me, but also to my parents, aren't with
    that studying grief and special grace, that comes only to parents, who have themselves, lean too long over the bedside of a dying child. With the president's leadership much good has been done, much of the good has gone unheralded, and as the president has insisted, much remains to be done, but we do the president's cause no good. if we praise the American family, but ignore the virus that destroys it

by the way I gotta say we are just doing the same thing and if I have any mistake I can copy from the top guy who answered before!!!! I think every post be for a cleared person before and the rest do the rest.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In the darkest hours, I have seen them reaching not only to me but also to my parents. Aren't with that stunnig breif and special grace that comes only to parents who have themselves, lean too long over the bedside of a dying child. with the president's leadership much good has been done, much of the good has gone on ---- and as the president has insisted, much remains to be done.but we do the president cause no good if we praise the American family but ignore the virus that destroys it

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In the darkest hours I've seen them reaching not only to me but also to my parents armed with that stunning grif & special grace they comes only to parents who have themselves ling to long over the bedside of the dying childs with the president's leathership much good has been done much of the good has gone on herulded & is the president hasn't asisted much remains to be done but we do the president's cause no good If we praised the american familly but ignore a virus that destroys it.

I know here is not for such a beginner like me i mean all of you are pro but you give me hope & inspire me to try hard.
    I just write some words that i've heard &ther are alot of mistakes & strange words .sorry

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In the darkest hours I've seen them reaching not only to me but also to my parents armed with that stunning grif & special grace they comes only to parents who have themselves ling to long over the bedside of the dying childs with the president's leathership much good has been done much of the good has gone on herulded & is the president hasn't asisted much remains to be done but we do the president's cause no good If we praised the american familly but ignore a virus that destroys it.

I know here is not for such a beginner like me i mean all of you are pro but you give me hope & inspire me to try hard.
    I just write some words that i've heard &ther are alot of mistakes & strange words .sorry
    Hello and welcome to this forum

Dear Fereshte

I must sincerely mention that your listening is really good , your sent transcription is better than mine

except there are a few grammatical mistakes that would gradually be removed

just be confident and more active to get more progression

Yours

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

here is the sixth part of Mary Fisher's wonderful speech

kindly transcribe it even though it's already been transcribed

be determined to post and claim your own transcript

here is the small file which is only 236 kb

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Don't forget to download it , using a download manager , such as DAP

it's compatible with windows Media Player

and for those whos seek for a better quality and compatibility

here is the mp3 file which is 937kb

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Good luck with your real progression in listening

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Here is the script of last part - part 5-
    In the darkest hours, I have seen them, reaching not only to me, but also to my parents, armed with that stunning grief and special grace, that comes only to parents, who have themselves leaned too long over the bedside of a dying child. With the president's leadership, much good has been done. much of the good has gone unheralded, and as the president has insisted, much remains to be done. but we do the president's cause no good, if we praise the American family but ignore a virus that destroys it

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

First, my tribute to the topic maker
    probably there are mistakes, this is my first try

We must be consisted in? we are to be believed we can not look justice and ignore prejudice log our children and fear to teach them whatever our role as parent or policy maker we must act as ? as we speak else we have no integrity. My call to the nation is a plea for awareness, if you believe you are safe you are in danger, because I was not hemophilia I was not at risk because I was not gay I was not at risk because I did not inject drugs I was not at risk. My father as devoted much of his life time guarding against another Holocaust.

Thread Information