نمايش نتايج 31 به 40 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In fact in this country death is better than life.
    Come on Greight, I dun wanna say our country is good or bad but even with the least fascilities try to enjoy yr life
    I had a sms which was: "Enjoy yr life today, cuz yesterday has finished and tomorrow may never come" So think positive and take this hard life easy
    It's my opinion
    Hello my dear friends
    Good topic I enjoyed it alot & you my friend ,I listened alot to sad songs som years ago & it impressed me alot but I suggest U to listen both sad & happy ones not alot,because if you listen alot like me ,you can't be able to focus on things like book or control your behavier with others because all of your world will be just music.
    Hi dear break Of Dawn, welcome to this great topic
    Yeah, you are right, speacially the times that I have to study and listening to music distract me but thank God in such days I can control myself and forget musicl

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Listening 2 music is one of the best ways to relax urself. I think most of what u name sad songs r not actually full of grief. They just give u comfort if their contents r not depressing.

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Come on Greight, I dun wanna say our country is good or bad but even with the least fascilities try to enjoy yr life
    I had a sms which was: "Enjoy yr life today, cuz yesterday has finished and tomorrow may never come" So think positive and take this hard life easy
    It's my opinion
    Actualluy ur opinion is just great. But the problems are greater !
    Anyway thnx 4 ur nice advice.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey pals, it was about 3 days that I was sad and today I found out the reason
    The reason was blue songs, for 3 days I just listened to sad songs and today I chose some happy songs and now I'm happy like before, But to tell the truth blue songs are much better than happy songs Dun you agree?!
    I totally agree,I never listen to sad songs, They make me depress l

Hello my dear friends
    Good topic I enjoyed it alot & you my friend ,I listened alot to sad songs som years ago & it impressed me alot but I suggest U to listen both sad & happy ones not alot,because if you listen alot like me ,you can't be able to focus on things like book or control your behavier with others because all of your world will be just music.
    welcome to chat room dear friend l

In fact in this country death is better than life.
    I have the same opinion as Sepideh, live your life and be optimistic, you can't waste your time just because of the governmentl

کاربر فعال انجمن هنر هفتم بردیا's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2007
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hummm
    Same as an english class.I have a question.
    i will have university entrance exam.and english is very important Bcaz in Literature field many students dont know english and can not answer the tests.But i have some grammatical problems.
    In last sanjesh i got 85percent mark But i still have problem with english grammer
    PS:sorry for my bad english.Maybe i have some mistake in my writing
    Last edited by بردیا; 17-02-2008 at 23:00.

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I have the same opinion as Sepideh, live your life and be optimistic, you can't waste your time just because of the governmentl
    Ur absolutely right dear. I guess I have to cope with this lets say bastards!! I know its not too much 4 them.

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2007
    محل سكونت
    Mars
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thank U ,I'm just surprised ,Great friends
    Last edited by break of dawn; 18-02-2008 at 17:35.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض heeeeeeeeeeeelp me!

hi dear friends
    i want to talk about my problems in my english class.the main problem is my teacher and the atmosphere of our class which is dull and borring .The second one is me and my lack of confidence!
    in comparison with some English learners in our class i do noting ,i mean the process of my progress occures little by little and tooooooooooo slowly.another problem is lots of book that i bought to be prepared for a kind of toefl test by which i can be a teacher in our institute-thats one of my wishes-
    I became confused by these books should i work on my vocabulary or a book such as longman complete toefl test?
    please help me

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi dear friends
    i want to talk about my problems in my english class.the main problem is my teacher and the atmosphere of our class which is dull and borring .The second one is me and my lack of confidence!
    in comparison with some English learners in our class i do noting ,i mean the process of my progress occures little by little and tooooooooooo slowly.another problem is lots of book that i bought to be prepared for a kind of toefl test by which i can be a teacher in our institute-thats one of my wishes-
    I became confused by these books should i work on my vocabulary or a book such as longman complete toefl test?
    please help me
    Hi dear Azita,
    the boredom of some classes are terrible, In my opinion teachers should pass so many T.T.C classes in order to manage a class and not to let students feel bored. Unfortunately teachers are evaluated just by their knowledge not by their ability to manage a class, In my opinion it's as important as having academic knowledge, Some teachers even hasn't passed the T.T.C classes which is terrible and will cause in very boring classes

And about your self confidence , I recommend you talk as much as you can in your class, with this speaking,Not only you improve your speaking , but also you'll gain your confidence, never frighten of having mistakes, because when you don't talk, you 'll never know your mistakes.

For Toefl tests I think longman and Barron's prepration books are good, 504 is a great book to expand your vocabularies. There is also one book named: Essential words for Toefl, It's the same as 504 but I found it a bit boring, there is essays for Toefl which can help too.
    I think you should work both in your vocabulary and the tests

Good luck

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Madame Tussaud's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear .
    I thought to travel . It is terrible that you have to go somewhere with someone who is bad-tempered and nags all the time It's awful . He\she will waste your time and you can't enjoy of your trip .

He\she will waste your time and you can't enjoy of your trip
    I prefer to travel with someone who is outgoing , cheerful and somethings like that .

Thread Information