Take care pal

داره خودمونی میشه Sally Anderson's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey buddy, Good to c u happy and busy Being busy is much better than having nothing to dowish you best of lucksl
    thnx, as I remember it's your birthday
    if so, happy birthday timid girl

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey pal
    Actually this is not just ur problem. This is a natural, general , reasonable thing in Iran, or let me say in IRI !
    Hi !l
    yeah , I agree with you, hope to gaurd against this chronic problem

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

here dears I wanna relate a story of my life, actually it's a memory that I laugh whenever I remember
    in pre-university we were a group of at least ten boys known as gangs,we used to do wicked things but not so harmful, because we were all friends. during the 7 years that we were classmates , we did a lot ascapades. however ,our principal , teachers and other friends loved us cuz we were so funny.I was known as the smart guy who could do anything he wanted, in fact, I usually suggested novel plots.l
    once upon a time, a wicked thing crossed my mind . our superintendent of dormitory was a large, personable, serious but lovely man, Mr. Jozdani. I decided to devise a plan to make a huge laugh.
    two days later , at night, lights went off, the electricity cut off for four hours and I put my plan into practise. It was dark that noone could recognize eachother's face. we were all in dark saloon in dormitory, telling jokes and laughing. Mr. Jozdani came down to see what the boys were doin' in darkness, and he had been waiting for someone to bring the needed lights. from the style of walking , I got it's Mr. jozdani but I pretended not to know. then I approached him and I was all like:l
    hey Adel , how you doin'?l
    Adel was one of our friends who was absent from dormitory that day, and after that, I slapped him with all strength and put my arm on his shoulder, Mr. Jozdani made no voice. we got closer to other boys shoulder to shoulder, I was being exploded from inside , because I knew what would happen next. I told the boys :l
    hey guys, this is Adel, he's back
    and every one were affected by the atmosphere, not knowing he is the superintendent not Adel, kicked his a.s.s ( sorry for using ). they slappde him as much as they could and two of'em hanged from his neck. as a matter of fact, this was the way we greeted our friend Adel. and now my friends ,inadverdently, were performing it on Mr. Jozdani
    he kept making no voice, I was about to burst from the excessive laughter, but I tried to laugh under my breath. my friends didn't know what they were doin'?
    all of a sudden , a voice from upstairs was heard:l
    sir we got the light
    a boy got the torch and was coming to Mr. Jozdani, bouncing down the stairs
    I detected, it's time to leave, cuz as soon as the boy comes here , everyone will recognize Mr. Jozdani( because he would illuminate every where by torch ).
    I left, watching my friends shoulder from distance
    as the environment got lighter, all my friends were shocked at the sight of Mr. Jozdani
    then they were all like:l
    Oh my god, jesus christ, goddman , mothera god, holy ..., Oh sir sorry, forgive us for our deadly mistake, we thought you were our friend Adel.
    and I was laughing by all means. my friends asked for Mr. Jozdani's forgiveness and he forgave then I slipped out the dormitory door( because I knew my friends would find me and punish me ) but a day after they came to my home and rushed to my room to bash me with all things they had access.l
    dudes , I know I couldn't describe the scenes well, but I tried to. anyway, this can be a suitable practice for writing, isn't it?l
    good luck

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

two more things:
    last night after the election, my friends and I had a perfect time with together. Oh god , keep my friends healthy, and kill my enemies . we went out for lunch, supper and dinner.
    and the other night ,I was invited to participate in a challenge whose purpose was to select the strongest boy
    in our gym, we started the competition
    two main group, we and other unknown boys compete to win the victory. our rivals were merely boastfuls, and our group won. my friend, aria, became the first and I became the second
    my holy astonishing records:l
    chest press: 90 KG
    leg press: 180 KG
    lift : 145 KG
    front arm : 60 KG
    wooooooooooooh, yeah, that's what I do baby!!!!!!!!!l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thnx, as I remember it's your birthday

if so, happy birthday timid girl
    how did you remember it, thank you buddyl
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 15-03-2008 at 19:35.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

here dears I wanna relate a story of my life, actually it's a memory that I laugh whenever I remember

in pre-university we were a group of at least ten boys known as gangs,we used to do wicked things but not so harmful, because we were all friends. during the 7 years that we were classmates , we did a lot ascapades. however ,our principal , teachers and other friends loved us cuz we were so funny.I was known as the smart guy who could do anything he wanted, in fact, I usually suggested novel plots.l
    once upon a time, a wicked thing crossed my mind . our superintendent of dormitory was a large, personable, serious but lovely man, Mr. Jozdani. I decided to devise a plan to make a huge laugh.
    two days later , at night, lights went off, the electricity cut off for four hours and I put my plan into practise. It was dark that noone could recognize eachother's face. we were all in dark saloon in dormitory, telling jokes and laughing. Mr. Jozdani came down to see what the boys were doin' in darkness, and he had been waiting for someone to bring the needed lights. from the style of walking , I got it's Mr. jozdani but I pretended not to know. then I approached him and I was all like:l
    hey Adel , how you doin'?l
    Adel was one of our friends who was absent from dormitory that day, and after that, I slapped him with all strength and put my arm on his shoulder, Mr. Jozdani made no voice. we got closer to other boys shoulder to shoulder, I was being exploded from inside , because I knew what would happen next. I told the boys :l
    hey guys, this is Adel, he's back
    and every one were affected by the atmosphere, not knowing he is the superintendent not Adel, kicked his a.s.s ( sorry for using ). they slappde him as much as they could and two of'em hanged from his neck. as a matter of fact, this was the way we greeted our friend Adel. and now my friends ,inadverdently, were performing it on Mr. Jozdani
    he kept making no voice, I was about to burst from the excessive laughter, but I tried to laugh under my breath. my friends didn't know what they were doin'?
    all of a sudden , a voice from upstairs was heard:l
    sir we got the light
    a boy got the torch and was coming to Mr. Jozdani, bouncing down the stairs
    I detected, it's time to leave, cuz as soon as the boy comes here , everyone will recognize Mr. Jozdani( because he would illuminate every where by torch ).
    I left, watching my friends shoulder from distance
    as the environment got lighter, all my friends were shocked at the sight of Mr. Jozdani
    then they were all like:l
    Oh my god, jesus christ, goddman , mothera god, holy ..., Oh sir sorry, forgive us for our deadly mistake, we thought you were our friend Adel.
    and I was laughing by all means. my friends asked for Mr. Jozdani's forgiveness and he forgave then I slipped out the dormitory door( because I knew my friends would find me and punish me ) but a day after they came to my home and rushed to my room to bash me with all things they had access.l
    dudes , I know I couldn't describe the scenes well, but I tried to. anyway, this can be a suitable practice for writing, isn't it?l

good luck
    wow, that was great Siavash, a very good and sweet practice for improving yr English
    Thanx for sharing yr funny and sweet memory with us brave lad and good luck

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Madame Tussaud's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

yr mistake here if you dun mind: I'm agree -->I agree

Take care pal
    :43:
    thanks , dear

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Madame Tussaud's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi , everybody .
    Today , I have final exam & my my English class finished.

I'm sad

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi , everybody .
    Today , I have final exam & my my English class finished.

I'm sad
    Why r u sad dear?
    U can now start surfing the world u have got the ability to surf in !
    So enjoy urself!

Thread Information