نمايش نتايج 21 به 30 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I've seen some parts of these movie(NO 23) on T.V...It seems to be interesting.

But I have one question, where can I find all these movies?!... Actully I'm interested in Divx and DVD. Because the quality is much better and I enjoy watching.

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض step up

I have bought 3 new movies and Im gonna explain them for you 1 by 1

step up

Incredible dancing and awesome fuel step up the exhilarating and inspiring movie starring channing tatum who sizzlesas tyler cage a rough and streetwise hunkwith raw talent whrn tyler finds himselfdoing community service at a school for the performing arts he alsonds nora a beautiful and privileged classically trained dancer whos searching for a temporary replacement for her injured dance partner spying tylers smooth moves Nora decides to take a chance on him but as they begun training tension builds tempers flare and the differences in their backgrounds explode_igniting this electrifying tale about giving up on your dreams

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I've seen some parts of these movie(NO 23) on T.V...It seems to be interesting.

But I have one question, where can I find all these movies?!... Actully I'm interested in Divx and DVD. Because the quality is much better and I enjoy watching.

If you have a broad band connection to the Internet like ADSL, you can download almost all of these movies for free. But if you don't have that kind of connection you have to find a seller. I know some of them.
    There are some of these sellers in the Persian Tools forum. You can order the movies and get them.
    Last edited by peyman1987; 11-10-2007 at 21:26.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The 1408, a movie which I watched a couple nights ago, it was interesting but it could be better.
    but I suggest all people who are interested in Horror movies to watch it.
    1408 is the number of a room in Dolphin hotel which is a bit mysterious, all people who entered this room were killed and now a writer who writes frightening stories tries to enter this room and ... .

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I just watched a movie named Match point, I really don't know what to say about it. It was nice, as I told you before all movies are interesting for me. I mean I never become tierd of watching movies even a bad one so in my opinion there is no bad movie but This movie is the one that I think it isn't good for people who really like to watch perfect movies.
    the story was about a tennis player who becomes familiar with a rich family and he marries the daughter of family but there is an attractive girl in the movie and she attracts the boy and the boy can not contorl himself so they sleep together several times and ... .
    But the way, I'm waiting for all of you pals

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    myshots.ir
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi.
    my dear sepi...
    i didn't see those films that u mentioned.
    but i've a surprise for u .
    i'm not home .
    when i get home i'll write about a film that u never and ever regret to watch it .
    i almost forgot, there are so many movies that are very very bad .
    u just waste your times for watching it .
    i have some of them .
    but i have very good movies that i'll write about them in future too.

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    myshots.ir
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi eveybody.
    did u ever see this film ? The Shawshank Redemption ? amazing movie .
    don't call it a masterpeice ? a superb film ? i suggest u buy this film and watch . don't rent it because in iran u can't see some parts or translation is not about what's happenening in movie.
    it's a kind of movies that u don't ever forget it .
    preformences of its actors are enjoyable . everything is not forgettable .
    when u see this film u can clearly undrestand how hope changes the human being .
    when u see it u know : when hope is dead , you're dead too.
    ok i think the intoduction is enough . now the story :
    it's about a banker that they send him to jail because of her wife's murder.
    is he innocent or not ? what does he do in jail when he undrestands some dudes are faggot ???
    anyway , how can han run away when it's impossible ?
    i don't wanna explain more than it .
    a point that i see : when u are not what the people think you become exception , who can only undrestand hisself / herself .i really experience it in my own life .
    just say one word : Unbelievable Movie .
    check it out :
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض the lake house

this one is the second movie
    that wa a good one and I liked it

the lake house

the lake house is a 2006 romantic drama movie remake of the korean motion picture llmare
    david aubum is the writer of this movie
    and its directed by alejandro agresti and stars:

keanu reeves
    sandra bullok

as:
    alex wyler
    kate forster

as an architect and a doctor living in 2004 and 2006 respectively and its the first time that reeves and bullok are acting together after speed in 1994

I suggest you to watch it you will like it

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi buddies.

I have't watched The Shawshank Redemption but I think I have to. But I 've wachted THE LAKE HOUSE.It's interesting.I love it.

These days I'm really busy with Uni and unfortunatly I don't have enough time to watch movie. But I'm busy with THE HOT CHICK, I have to work on it for my class and I have no time to watch other movies. And I want to know your idea about it, have you seen THE HOT CHICK, iF yes I have a question. If you were in their shoes what would you do?!

We have to talk about this movie in our class and i think your ideas can be helpful.
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 15-10-2007 at 22:29.

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi buddies.

I have't watched The Shawshank Redemption but I think I have to. But I 've wachted THE LAKE HOUSE.It's interesting.I love it.

These days I'm really busy with Uni and unfortunatly I don't have enough time to watch movie. But I'm busy with THE HOT CHICK, I have to work on it for my class and I have no time to watch other movies. And I want to know your idea about it, have you seen THE HOT CHICK, iF yes I have a question. If you were in their shoes what would you do?!

We have to talk about this movie in our class and i think your ideas can be helpful.
    The hot chick is one of the greatest comedy movies Ive seen in my life that was fantastic
    The hottest chick in town just switched bodies with the luckiest loser in the world

Jessica Spencer is the hottest, most popular girl in high school. Later, Jessica, her bestest friend April, and a couple other hot girls Lulu and Keecia visits the mall to hang out and do some shopping. They enter a new age store, where they check out a pair of ancient earrings, which, unbeknownst to Jessica, are the same magical ones set in ancient Abyssinia. When a princess known as Princess Nawa, is disgusted by the groom of her arranged marriage, switches bodies with a slave girl by means of an enchanted set of earrings. Since the earrings are not for sale, Jessica steals them. But the next morning she gets a big doze if reality when she wakes up in the body of a 30-something-year-old lowlife male of Clive, a career criminal. While Clive finds himself in Jessica's. Now it's up to Jessica (in Clive's body) to find a way get her/his body back, while Clive (in Jessica's body) takes advantage of his/her new body to set in motion a crime spree to put the blame on Jessica
    and i think rob schneider was great in this movie

and I think thats very interesting to be a girl for some days and also its very scary to wake up a morning and see your face like a beautiful girl
    and the most scary thing is that your friends and other boys will look at you like girl and they will come to you like this specially when they want to kiss you thats very scary and also very laughing and the most laughing thing is that you have to wear womens clothes and skirt or something

Thread Information