نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2008
    محل سكونت
    Matrix
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi everyone
    I'm here too ; But I can't write very well, So I just read your posts and I'll learn about both of movies and English
    Have fun

2. 2 کاربر از Netw0rks بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey, you dont talk with yourself
    Sorry i didn't see this movie but i know when Tarantino sit in director's chair you must wait for white heat
    and as soon as possible i will download and watch this movie

and the last movie i saw and i want to introduce that
    is N.a.k.e.d 1993 from fu..ing mike liegh
    this filmmaker is realy crazy
    really!!
    i like his movies but n.a.k.e.d = a little truth and very dark
    if you watched plz send your review

Wow it seems so interesting. Also it has won two Cannes awards I must watch it
    ?Is the length of your movie 2hr & 12min
    Because I've found it somewhere but it is 2hr & 6min

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The latest movie I had watched before that one I said was The Color of Pomegranates
    This is a totally different kind of work you have ever watched before
    Directed by Sergei Parajanov, the movie is about the life of Sayat-Nova a famous Armenian poet, and it's mostly like a poem
    Formalist. surrealist. Full of metaphors and symbols
    Maybe it is not a nonlinear movie, but it doesn't have a classical form of storytelling though
    If you read a little about Sayat-Nova's life, and about the movie, you could find it more clear to you. There are many English articles
    But of course I read the articles after the movie and I let the movie surround me so virginly
    I give it 9

5. 2 کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

کاربر فعال انجمن موسیقی donkeyoxte's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2013
    محل سكونت
    پشت سیگار (درحال ترک...) نه نشد
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wow it seems so interesting. Also it has won two Cannes awards I must watch it
    ?Is the length of your movie 2hr & 12min
    Because I've found it somewhere but it is 2hr & 6min
    yeah its like poem
    my release is 2:12
    and i hope you'll enjoy

+

and The Color of Pomegranates you posted down there is one of my favirote movies

i know a littile things about thiis director but my english language is limit and i cant explain in this language
    if you like talk about this movies IN PERSIAN send commet in my page and i will glad

7. 3 کاربر از donkeyoxte بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

!?Hi. Have you ever watched the animated TV series Rick and Morty
    ...Well, you should if you haven't! It's much fun and crazy!.. Let's take a look with me

!Rick is a scientist (let's suppose!) who could travel into different worlds
    !Well... It's not just about different planets, but different universes according to the concept of the parallel worlds
    ...!He has a grandson called Morty, a young adult boy who is a kind of fellow traveler in his voyages
    The way they animated the series is somehow simple and it remains us some works like Family Guy
    The rhythm of the stories is so fast and the theme is so fantasy
    ..Strangely the voice of both Rick and Morty is one person!! Justin Roiland
    However from somewhere the theme of the animation becomes repetitive and somehow boring and it could be a negative point
    !But of course some of the stories are so much fun and remarkable that I heavily recommend you to watch it
    I give it a 9
    Last edited by Nocturne; 19-06-2017 at 19:11.

9. این کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2017
    محل سكونت
    Rasht
    پست ها

پيش فرض

!?Hi. Have you ever watched the animated TV series Rick and Morty
    ...Well, you should if you haven't! It's much fun and crazy!.. Let's take a look with me

!Rick is a scientist (let's suppose!) who could travel into different worlds
    !Well... It's not just about different planets, but different universes according to the concept of the parallel worlds
    ...!He has a grandson called Morty, a young adult boy who is a kind of fellow traveler in his voyages
    The way they animated the series is somehow simple and it remains us some works like Family Guy
    The rhythm of the stories is so fast and the theme is so fantasy
    ..Strangely the voice of both Rick and Morty is one person!! Justin Roiland
    However from somewhere the theme of the animation becomes repetitive and somehow boring and it could be a negative point
    !But of course some of the stories are so much fun and remarkable that I heavily recommend you to watch it
    I give it a 9

?!Repetitive & Boring
    !!Excuse me but This animation is everything but Repetitive & Boring
    !I've Watched it Like 5 times and not bored for a single sec. In fact the only theme that is repetitive in this show, is being not repetitive
    !By the way... Nice post. Thanks
    I'm kinda new here & I don't know if discussing tv-shows are allowed here since the Topic name is "discuss your favorite Movie" but I guess It won't hurt if we do

11. 2 کاربر از Parsa_HZ بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

?!Repetitive & Boring
    !!Excuse me but This animation is everything but Repetitive & Boring
    !I've Watched it Like 5 times and not bored for a single sec. In fact the only theme that is repetitive in this show, is being not repetitive
    !By the way... Nice post. Thanks
    I'm kinda new here & I don't know if discussing tv-shows are allowed here since the Topic name is "discuss your favorite Movie" but I guess It won't hurt if we do
    Wellcome! And yes of course. this topic is ours to talk about everything we like in movies. I think the noun movie is something general here
    Last edited by Nocturne; 27-06-2017 at 03:29.

13. این کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

By the chance tonight I remained a fine memorable TV show that I can't tell you how much I missed it
    It was just LEGEN... wait 4 it

One day a father decided to tell his 2 teenagers how he met their mother! And.. simply it took 9 seasons!
    So guys do you know what eats me? I haven't watched the last episodes, could you believe this?! I watched it for 9 seasons
    !Well, to be honest maybe I skipped one or two seasons.. anyway, I watched it till it reached to its end but I didn't watch the last episodes
    !I watched the last season for just the half of it!! !It's so weird! I don't know why.. maybe because the TV shows become repetitive for me easy

So for those are haven't watched the series in general, it called How I Met Your Mother! and it was a SO hilarious and lovely comedy
    I started it I think when it has just 1 or 2 seasons... The story is about an architect Ted Mosby who shares a flat with two of his friends Lily & Marshall
    !And they have got one another friend Barney.. + Soon They meet with a TV reporter Robin and here we go.. The 5 lovely funny characters rock
    All the scenario is about the father (Ted) who wants to describe the story of getting to know his wife
    ..The episodes are simple, honest and fun. The characters are perfectly lovely as I told you.. You will like them so soon
    And if you've got works and prefer TV series with short episodes like myself, again it would be a nice choice
    I give it a 9

!PS: I remember at that time this TV show was in Persian website with the title seriale ashan'i ba madar
    ?!Haha and one of p30 users was angry, saying what does it mean, why Persian sites don't translate the titles right

!!PS 2: ...DARY
    Last edited by Nocturne; 27-06-2017 at 03:39.

15. 3 کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2008
    محل سكونت
    Matrix
    پست ها

پيش فرض

By the chance tonight I remained a fine memorable TV show that I can't tell you how much I missed it
    It was just LEGEN... wait 4 it

One day a father decided to tell his 2 teenagers how he met their mother! And.. simply it took 9 seasons!
    So guys do you know what eats me? I haven't watched the last episodes, could you believe this?! I watched it for 9 seasons
    !Well, to be honest maybe I skipped one or two seasons.. anyway, I watched it till it reached to its end but I didn't watch the last episodes
    !I watched the last season for just the half of it!! !It's so weird! I don't know why.. maybe because the TV shows become repetitive for me easy

So for those are haven't watched the series in general, it called How I Met Your Mother! and it was a SO hilarious and lovely comedy
    I started it I think when it has just 1 or 2 seasons... The story is about an architect Ted Mosby who shares a flat with two of his friends Lily & Marshall
    !And they have got one another friend Barney.. + Soon They meet with a TV reporter Robin and here we go.. The 5 lovely funny characters rock
    All the scenario is about the father (Ted) who wants to describe the story of getting to know his wife
    ..The episodes are simple, honest and fun. The characters are perfectly lovely as I told you.. You will like them so soon
    And if you've got works and prefer TV series with short episodes like myself, again it would be a nice choice
    I give it a 9

!PS: I remember at that time this TV show was in Persian website with the title seriale ashan'i ba madar
    ?!Haha and one of p30 users was angry, saying what does it mean, why Persian sites don't translate the titles right

!!PS 2: ...DARY

Really ?
    Do you think it's repetitive ?
    I think it's LEGEN... wait 4 it DARY !
    In fact I believe that it's the best !

17. این کاربر از Netw0rks بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information