صفحه 188 از 190 اولاول ... 88138178184185186187188189190 آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 1,871 به 1,880 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Bret's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض The Canyon

Last week I saw the Canyon. At first I hoped it was a thriller but it wasn't. Anyway, it had really influence on me. I liked it. There is long time I haven't seen any great movie but I really liked this one. The story is same as 127 hours. A newly married couple heads to canyon valleys to spend their honeymoon. Unfortunately, it is'nt visit time and they have been told that they should come at January or February. The husband insists to go there and he meets a guide guy and he suggests leading them to Canyon. Everything was ok until a rattle snake bites the guide man! The next day he dies and the young couple should rescue themselves from the nowhere they've lost in. the worst problem they faces with, is a herd of hungry wolves searching for food!

I rate it 7.6

2. 4 کاربر از Bret بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2007
    محل سكونت
    tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

its a long time that i havent watched a movie...but the last one i did was Faster...a thriller action movie that

really amused me...its story was good but sometimes tricks really were exaggerated...all in all it was a pretty

movie and also my favorite actor was in it named Rock

its about a prisoner who goes after his brother killers after being gotten free of jail and he understands

there is complicated story behind this death

4. 3 کاربر از nafare_aval بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

its a long time that i havent watched a movie...but the last one i did was Faster...a thriller action movie that

really amused me...its story was good but sometimes tricks really were exaggerated...all in all it was a pretty

movie and also my favorite actor was in it named Rock

its about a prisoner who goes after his brother killers after being gotten free of jail and he understands

there is complicated story behind this death
    Hi, I've bought the dubbed version of Faster long time ago but haven't opportunity to watch it yet! Since I was a fan of wrestling, I like Rock and because of him I choose this movie. I think among wrestlers, he is best actor.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Carnage(2011)
    It was a good movie directed by Roman Polanski and starring Kate Winslet and Jodie Foster .. the story is about two couples who have met each other because of a quarrel between their sons in the school and they started the discussion so fair-minded at the first but as the discussion goes through, they start to attack each other by words and as always in Polanski's movies the civilized immorality(as he calls it so) shows up and how we are always pretending to be civilized and fair-minded
    it was a good movie but might not be so entertaining, totally I recommend it!

7. 4 کاربر از Antonio Andolini بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض Battleship

Few weeks ago, I watched "Battleship" although it had very interesting visual scenes but the story was poor! A simple story of aliens attack to Earth while there is a huge martial maneuver. A clumsy but gifted boy who joins to Marine army by his brother's suggestion. He is in love with the commander's daughter but he has no courage to propose her from her father! As the war launches, suddenly he became the commander of a battleship! I rate it 5, no more!

9. 2 کاربر از Bret بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I am a big fan Indian movies and the actor I love the most is "AAMIR KHAN", you know while you watch Indian movies it's like you're on a rollercoaster or cascade of emotions and it's cool...I like whatever that moves my senses

11. 3 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

this topic remindes me horror movies! abandoned for long time

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

wow!! I had totally forgotten about this topic !!i

Are you guys still active here ?!i

14. این کاربر از sepid12ir بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

wow!! I had totally forgotten about this topic !!i

Are you guys still active here ?!i
    ...No, not really... Which is unfortunate... It's getting a little dusty in here since most of our active members are not around anymore

16. این کاربر از pro_translator بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The last movie I've seen is "Big Hero 6" , nice animation and as I remember it was is Box Office at the time. It's about a kid (Hero) who makes robots for robots fight. He and his elder brother live with their aunt. His brother sees talent in him and suggests him to use his ability in right way like working in their company which creates robots to help people but the brother dies when the company's building is on fire and he wants to rescue a professor who was still in the building. Hero soon finds out that the disaster wasn't an accident and he decides to take revenge with help of Bimax, his brother's cute robot. I rate it 6.8

18. این کاربر از Bret بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information