نمايش نتايج 1,851 به 1,860 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hmm ... ure talkin too much of Nikita ! is that a comedy tv show ? the name looks like some vampire stuff
    btw anybody here knows when the new season of How i met your mother will release ? im badly drown into it
    hiya.. here i show u something that u might be interested in:
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    it's yours buddy

and about nikita ..it's not a comedy...but it's following just the style of PB(prison break) even more dramatic..believe me..just check it out
    Good luck

2. این کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2011
    پست ها

پيش فرض

NOW DUDS LETS CUT THE CRAP AND TALK ABOUT the BEST TVSHOW WHO ON THE AIR
    1-DEXTER believe ME U GONNA FALL IN LOVE WHIT ur would not to leave dexter behind and u cant STOP FOLLOWING whats gonna HAPPEN the end of this show its incredible attract u like a magnet whatever its include all of show in this list but the BEST
    2-WALKING DEAD THIS ONE MORE THAN FAMOUS THAT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT ITS extremity
    attractive ACTION ZOMBI SHOW
    3-SUPER NATURAL VERY POPULAR SHOW I REMEMBER FIRST SEASON SHOWS UP 7 YEARS AGO AND EVERY BODY TRACK SUPER NATURAL UNTIL TODAY STILL THIS SHOW IN TOP THIS ABOUT GHOST DEVIL AND SUPER NATURAL THINGS
    4-HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER=TITS FUNNY AND FUNNY AND FUNNY VERY GOOD SHOW 4 YOUNG GUYS I SUGGEST TO SEE THIS ,FOR WHO THE BOYS AND GIRLS ARE IN THE STRUGGLE relevance
    5-MODERN FAMILY=ANOTHER COMEDY I THINK THIS FITTING FOR MIDDLE AGE AND ITS ABOUT FAMILY AND ITS FUNNY SHOW
    6=justified IS
    criminal ,ACTION SHOW THAT HAVE A TASTE OF WESTERN MOVIE AND THE ACTORS justified VERY WELL U MAY NOTICE WHEN THIS SHOW COMES OUT ITS SOUND LIKE NUCLEAR BOOMS
    Last edited by kollack; 19-11-2011 at 00:30.

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Seems u summarized every thing in just one tiny Thread
    but nowadays i'm getting tangled with series: VD or merrier to say vampire diaries , deadly waiting for S03E10
    but as they say the next one wont show up till 5th January and i really dont know what to do till then
    Last edited by A M ! N; 19-11-2011 at 00:49.

5. این کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In my opinion, that was bullshit
    Generally new 3D animations are'nt worth watching

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In my opinion, that was bullshit
    Generally new 3D animations are'nt worth watching
    Hiya
    ok pal calm down! u gotta know that there are still people who devote time for such a thing
    I myself am a animator as well and respect the ones who created like these type
    U know maybe it's not shared with ur interests....course every guy has a different taste 'bout 'em

Take Care

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hiya
    ok pal calm down! u gotta know that there are still people who devote time for such a thing
    I myself am a animator as well and respect the ones who created like these type
    U know maybe it's not shared with ur interests....course every guy has a different taste 'bout 'em

Take Care
    Yeah but seriously in comparison to the old 2Ds masterworks, 3Ds have nothing to say and it's a fact (especially new ones like Rio, etc.). Nowadays animation industry has made progress and certainly there're people who spend their time and money also work so hard to make these stuff, BUT it does'nt mean that the final product must be catchy
    However I'm always been an animation fan and I really admire movies like 'Finding Nemo' or 'Toy Story'

Anyway I'm calm already... that was just a personal view. My taste is different, you know

Thanx man, u 2

9. این کاربر از shadow3 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Yeah but seriously in comparison to the old 2Ds masterworks, 3Ds have nothing to say and it's a fact (especially new ones like Rio, etc.). Nowadays animation industry has made progress and certainly there're people who spend their time and money also work so hard to make these stuff, BUT it does'nt mean that the final product must be catchy
    However I'm always been an animation fan and I really admire movies like 'Finding Nemo' or 'Toy Story'

Anyway I'm calm already... that was just a personal view. My taste is different, you know

Thanx man, u 2
    cool ! gracias hermano

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2011
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hiya
    the last nice movie I saw was 'salt'.Angelina Jolie roles in salt.
    Evelin Salt (Angelina Jolie) is an spy.she works for CIA.one day,a Russian man came to their office and told an story about Salt,and said she is an Russian spy! Evelin escaped from CIA.and her story began...

12. این کاربر از parisan_1992 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2007
    محل سكونت
    tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

the movie in fact the tv-series that i've been watching these months is vampire diaries...i really like it

and sometimes i see my life issues in it and that's what which make me to sympathize with characters

in it...and the most creative role here is belonged to Damon,who i 'm fond of him very much

...actually i'm a fan of tv-series or movies that have romance theme and also are action or thrilling

this serial has got me totally in itself

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hiya
    the last nice movie I saw was 'salt'.Angelina Jolie roles in salt.
    Evelin Salt (Angelina Jolie) is an spy.she works for CIA.one day,a Russian man came to their office and told an story about Salt,and said she is an Russian spy! Evelin escaped from CIA.and her story began...

Hey

great
    i suppose if u are into such movies, i strongly recommend u to watch nikita ...Nikita's topic is just like salt u have seen

but the point is Nikita is series

Take Care

Thread Information