نام تاپيک: The Hot Seat || Guest : east&west

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Maybe my favorite word is SEPTEMBER.

If you put a circle for each consonant and a square foe each vowel, you can see that there is a beautiful symmetry

I love every word of Persian language, every noun, verb, preposition, and so on.

Hi Amir, I don't have any question but take a closer look at the above image!!!!!l
    September
    These two are
    consonant l, there is a beautiful symmetry but it's not like what u've drawn. l

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

Hi Amir, I don't have any question but take a closer look at the above image!!!!!l
    September
    These two are
    consonant l, there is a beautiful symmetry but it's not like what u've drawn. l

Your careful attention is highly appreciated. You're right. I've better be more careful. This one is correct I hope

Regards

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi Amir,
    Are you a full time employee, and is your salary suficient?
    what type of jobs are you like to do?
    what is your explanation of dreams?
    you are as you think, what is your idea?
    Is your chair really hot or you are calm and cool?
    good luck

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2005
    محل سكونت
    ایران
    پست ها

hello amir again

do you know that the same side if the moon is faces the earth all the time?

what is your favorite food?

i havenit gone to any extra class .i have learn english in school and by reading several books .what is your idea about my english?

some years ago i went to a short trip to shiraz and esfahan by a french woman tourist . she said that i could not speak with any iranian woman .i have spoken with mens only .why she said that?

have you gone to any foreign contry?

yours behrooz

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Zhone
    Hi Amir

Hi dear friend,
    Welcome to the world of P30WORLD!
    I wish you good times here.
    Nice to meet you.
    What is your name? Zhone? Is it a Kurdish name? Zhoan?

No, I'm not. I'm just a poor student with no income.
    Strictly speaking, I don'y like any kind of jobs. I prefer sleeping over any kind of job. But since I we have to do something in order to saturate our stomach, I prefer a kind of work that is not routine and everyday it has something new in it. Is there such a job?
    Series of thoughts and visions which occur during sleep, this is Oxford's explanation. I think it is complete. No one needs my explanation.
    This idea has been arisen in my mind since I watched a movie called "The Secret". This movie is being shown on T.V. right now. I recommend you to watch it if you haven't yet. It will be repeated on next Saturday I guess, channel 4. It describes the incredible power of mind. Its summary is this sentence: "If you can dream it, you can do it" and they really prove and illustrate this idea in that movie.
    Therefore your answer is affirmative.

I'm really burning on this chair. Can't you smell it?c

Thank you for your nice questions.
    Best wishes

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

Dear Behroooz
    hello amir again
    Good night. How is everything?

Yes, I do. It's a notable fact. For the first time, I realized that when I was in the first level of high school in the English book. Do you remember that lesson. The main subject of that lesson was this fact that we always see just one side of moon.

Well ... I think food is not very important inherently. One should eat to serve the others. (How intellectual and wise I am!!) I like every good food. Kababs, Baghali-polo with meat!!

i havenit gone to any extra class .i have learn english in school and by reading several books .what is your idea about my english?
    Good for you! Your English is good. But you should improve it. You have some grammatical errors.
    It is very good to have self-confidence and not impose extra charge on the family. Bravo!
    You've better read more english books and see a considerable number of English movies with subtitles.

some years ago i went to a short trip to shiraz and esfahan by a french woman tourist . she said that i could not speak with any iranian woman .i have spoken with mens only .why she said that?
    Why I don't have these kind of chances?!! How old was she? Please describe more!!!

How could I know her intention by saying this? I don't understand exactly. She said that she couldn't speak to women or you (I mean Behrooz!) cannot speak to Iranian women?
    We suppose that the former holds, i.e. she couldn't speak with Iranian women. If so, ... well... it might have had some reasons which I cannot guess any!

Maybe because Iranian women couldn't speak French but their husbands could. It is not wonderful at all. Once an iranian man meets a beautiful French woman, he
    automatically can speak French, although he had never studied French!!

Maybe the beauty and appearance and nice figure of the aforementioned French woman arose Iranian women envy and they missed their ability to speak French!

Maybe those Iranian women were deaf!!

There are a lot of probable reasons which I can't decline any of them.

No, I haven't, but I wish.

yours behrooz
    Thank you very much for your kind attention buddy. I wish I could requite some day.
    Good Luck.
    Sincerely yours

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

Hi dear @mir I hope your mouth has not been serviced yet ..No offense...Just kidding

He is a lovely person whose suggestion about English hot chair was very notable and interesting and this kind of suggestions reflects one's creativeness and genius. But I cannot understand why he wants to be a clergyman
    That's exactly why I'm gonna be

besids you can find the most genius and creative People among well-educated clergymen

Translate this sentence to the exact English translation ...Probably using slang terms

داش جون ايول!مخلصيم شديدا ! خيلي مشتي ! خفن بات حال ميكنم !

خودمونيما ! پنبه به تو اون دماغه گرده و دارزه بي قوارت بمالن !

امير جون بدخا مدخا داشتي يه سوت بزن بيام لش پششون و بريزم همين كفه !

This is a Sohrab Sepehri's poem which you should ask him what he meant by saying that!
    ? if you don't know what he meant so why did you put it there

No, I have not yet. I think many of these so called loves are really caprice and whim
    could you a little explain about your sentence above

don't you believe that there also can be love among people with each other

are you obsessed witb math ! if so why do the majority of people hate it

Do you agree with anti-filter system in Iran if not what do you suggest to prevent the people

from Going to unauthorized and s e x u a l sites

do you think the anti-filter is needed at all ! if not how can we inject the correct internet usage among the people

do you like to have complete Facility for starting life with your feature wife or you're satisfied with the least equipments
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 02-07-2007 at 09:13.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Zhone

Hi Amir

Hi dear friend,
    Welcome to the world of P30WORLD!
    I wish you good times here.
    Nice to meet you.
    What is your name? Zhone? Is it a Kurdish name? Zhoan?

No, I'm not. I'm just a poor student with no income.
    Strictly speaking, I don'y like any kind of jobs. I prefer sleeping over any kind of job. But since I we have to do something in order to saturate our stomach, I prefer a kind of work that is not routine and everyday it has something new in it. Is there such a job?
    Series of thoughts and visions which occur during sleep, this is Oxford's explanation. I think it is complete. No one needs my explanation.
    This idea has been arisen in my mind since I watched a movie called "The Secret". This movie is being shown on T.V. right now. I recommend you to watch it if you haven't yet. It will be repeated on next Saturday I guess, channel 4. It describes the incredible power of mind. Its summary is this sentence: "If you can dream it, you can do it" and they really prove and illustrate this idea in that movie.
    Therefore your answer is affirmative.
    I'm really burning on this chair. Can't you smell it?c

Thank you for your nice questions.
    Best wishes

Hi Amir,
    Tahnk you for your answwers.
    The word meaning is the optimum level of water in a garden for irigation, and the best level of liquid ina can, also the maximum vulome of water which anybody needs to drink to remove his/her thirst.
    this word come from ancient persian language and may be common in Kurdish and my hometown accent.
    I have an idea for your job, FOREX is the job that you Find it out very interesting .If youd like to know more ,I am at your service.
    be successful

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2005
    محل سكونت
    ایران
    پست ها

Dear Behroooz
    hello amir again
    Good night. How is everything?

Yes, I do. It's a notable fact. For the first time, I realized that when I was in the first level of high school in the English book. Do you remember that lesson. The main subject of that lesson was this fact that we always see just one side of moon.

Well ... I think food is not very important inherently. One should eat to serve the others. (How intellectual and wise I am!!) I like every good food. Kababs, Baghali-polo with meat!!

Good for you! Your English is good. But you should improve it. You have some grammatical errors.
    It is very good to have self-confidence and not impose extra charge on the family. Bravo!
    You've better read more english books and see a considerable number of English movies with subtitles.

Why I don't have these kind of chances?!! How old was she? Please describe more!!!

How could I know her intention by saying this? I don't understand exactly. She said that she couldn't speak to women or you (I mean Behrooz!) cannot speak to Iranian women?
    We suppose that the former holds, i.e. she couldn't speak with Iranian women. If so, ... well... it might have had some reasons which I cannot guess any!

Maybe because Iranian women couldn't speak French but their husbands could. It is not wonderful at all. Once an iranian man meets a beautiful French woman, he
    automatically can speak French, although he had never studied French!!

Maybe the beauty and appearance and nice figure of the aforementioned French woman arose Iranian women envy and they missed their ability to speak French!

Maybe those Iranian women were deaf!!

There are a lot of probable reasons which I can't decline any of them.

No, I haven't, but I wish.

yours behrooz
    Thank you very much for your kind attention buddy. I wish I could requite some day.
    Good Luck.
    Sincerely yours

dear amir
    she was 28 years old in that time .

she was speaking english with me . not french . she could not speak english with any iranian woman because she couldnot find any woman who can speak english ....
    Last edited by Behroooz; 02-07-2007 at 10:59.

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2006
    محل سكونت
    away from home
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi every body ?
    let me see....i guess its my first post in this typic
    its really hotchair specially when its hosted by someone like @mir
    chao

Thread Information