تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 949 از 965 اولاول ... 449849899939945946947948949950951952953959 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 9,481 به 9,490 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    تو شهرمون
    پست ها

پيش فرض

steps to understand is a good choice.as its names shows it begin from easy to hard.
    pecially those which are used in common tongue.
    tongue shouldnt be used here you should use language

2. این کاربر از javad2015 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The only novel that i read was "Rovan of the Rin" book series
    here's the [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] for more info
    The book contains five stories and each story is written in a separate book
    What's special about this story,in my view,is the surprising and shocking endings of the episodes that will instantly makes you read the next episode no matter if you have to work or study or even sleep
    honestly i don't remember the plot to explain it for you because i read it few years ago you can check the wikipedia though
    if you start reading this story you will not stop until you finish it

4. این کاربر از MR.CART بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

here's the [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] for more info
    What's special about this story,in my view,is the surprising and shocking endings of the episodes that will instantly makes you read the next episode no matter if you have to work or study or even sleep
    honestly i don't remember the plot to explain it for you because i read it few years ago you can check the wikipedia though
    If you're using Firefox, install [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] addon...

کاربر فعال انجمن ادبیات - Saman -'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    ا مـپـر ا طـو ر ی پـا ر س
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well, your first error is "pro_translate" which should be "pro_translator"...

If you have any, perhaps you could share them with us....

I personally don't think modern stuff qualify for being considered as literature... I meant the classics...

Not just any video game... The one with high ratings... I'm more into developing video games than playing them...

I'm in the Bitcoin business these days... Spend my free time making Satoshis...!

Right, but it's not an 'error', it's a 'typo'... Sorry for that.

Well, to me literature is literature... I love reading a poem (or story) that was written new and I enjoy reading ancient poems, stories or anything I'd like to read.

But can you explain a bit, what's your opinion from classic literature... what would you read or what would be your choices...

Ah, I see... Can you give me an example? Games that are rated high in your view? Oh and that's very nice... do you have anything to work on or made a game?

I've heard about it... Bitcoin, but I don't have much information about it... all I know is a new system (or way) to have an electronic budget and use it very easily in the Internet... but, can you refer me a source that I can find more info?

Thank you!

We kinda share the same idea... honestly speaking, I'd like to experience life in a developed country but it's extremely tough when it comes to parents, family and friends ... leaving them behind and starting a new life all over again is hard ... I might have the opportunity for Canada and these days my mind is fully obsessed with this story of immigrating ... and still donno whether i like to immigrate or not !! i

Well, I'm glad to hear that... It seemed to be our pov on this subject is the same, but as I've said, it's pretty hard to left where you born and live... and start a new chapter in your life, it won't be easy you know!

In that case, you need to consider everything and see all the sides, for better or worst you have this chance and it could be once in a lifetime... you have to take advise from who's immigrated to Canada and look to their life and compare it at yours... you need to be secure in financial situation and feel safe, have friends (or family) in the place where you going will help you a lot... your life will change, but not excepted as your thought so you might get depressed... and specially for a woman life can be hard in a foreign country.

I would say go for it, go and see if you can do... but I wouldn't know if you've visited Canada before or everything is ready to immigrate when you go there now so you would have a chance to change your mind if things are not quite as you wanted... even when you leave everything behind, you can come back to your home anytime you want...

.. and take that note life with full of surprises, you wouldn't know what would happen in the next day, you taking it as what it comes!

I'm just wishing you luck Sepideh, hope everything is going well for you... : )
    Last edited by - Saman -; 06-06-2015 at 09:09.

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

@ [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    dear saman if you could please write a little bit shorter because reading long texts specially on the internet is really hard and so boring that no one reads it

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Right, but it's not an 'error', it's a 'typo'... Sorry for that.

Well, to me literature is literature... I love reading a poem (or story) that was written new and I enjoy reading ancient poems, stories or anything I'd like to read.

But can you explain a bit, what's your opinion from classic literature... what would you read or what would be your choices...

Ah, I see... Can you give me an example? Games that are rated high in your view? Oh and that's very nice... do you have anything to work on or made a game?

I've heard about it... Bitcoin, but I don't have much information about it... all I know is a new system (or way) to have an electronic budget and use it very easily in the Internet... but, can you refer me a source that I can find more info?

Thank you!

It actually is a mistake... "Typo" by definition is typing googel instead of google or formu instead of forum... Now those are typos...

Anything not written in the past few decades... Remarkable authors like Dostoyevsky, Shakespeare, Dante and Hedayat...

Limbo for one... South Park: Stick of Truth... The Last of Us was a cool game...

I have some experience working with Unity and Unreal, not professionally of course... No, I haven't made any...

Check [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ...

If you decided to start, I'd be happy to share my experience with you...

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2007
    محل سكونت
    Old Trafford
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thanks a lot, According to wikipedia the book is for children!
    Any other suggestions?

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Shut out all the excuses and do what you really want... Experience new things... You're not leaving them behind... Think of this as a long journey...

Remember that you can't be around them for the rest of your life...

This might be the beginning of a whole new chapter in your life...

In Canada, at some point you're going to have to speak French...

Do you speak French as well؟
    French is not needed in Toronto and if I grasp this opportunity, Toronto is gonna be my destination i

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

@ Pro
    I did not have an opportunity to come here for a while and you may guess I have been busy doing what
    currently there is a vaulting ambition in me to follow the story..
    I guess I can talk better after this surge of emotion inside me a little bit tamed

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

@ Pro
    I did not have an opportunity to come here for a while and you may guess I have been busy doing what
    currently there is a vaulting ambition in me to follow the story..
    I guess I can talk better after this surge of emotion inside me a little bit tamed
    Look at your avatar man!!!

Kurama already؟

Here's a very very important hint...

Stay away from naruto.wikia.com for information...

It's all spoilers...

If you have any questions, ask here and I will answer them in a non-spoiler manner...

How many episodes have you seen so far؟
    Last edited by pro_translator; 07-06-2015 at 13:50.

Thread Information