Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    جهــــنم سبز
    پست ها

پيش فرض

DockDoctor 1.0.0.23
    Mac OSX | ~5.3MB

Mod Your Dock With Innermindmedia´s Dock Doctor

With the overwhelming response to our Dock Doctor widget for Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, We decided maybe it's time to take things a little further. We'd like to introduce our new software for OS X Leopard , DockDR the application!

Ever wish you could have a rainbow dock? or perhaps you'd like to park your dock on some grass, Well with Dock DR the choice is all yours! Our new software allows you to not only toggle between 2D and 3D docks but also allows you to change the look of your 3d dock in just a few clicks!

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    جهــــنم سبز
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Pixelmator v1.2.1
    Graphic software | mac osx | rs | ~44.5MB

Instruments to join the creative world

Pixelmator, the beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast and powerful image editor for Mac OS X has everything you need to create, edit and enhance your images. Pixelmator uses the Quarz Composer Module as a Filter, which offers quite a lot of nice possibilities for your creative image processing. Also almost every shortcut is compatible with Adobe´s Photoshop cS series, so it is very easy to use.

System Requirements
    • Mac OS X 10.4.9 Tiger or later
    • Core Image supported graphics card (recommended)
    • Some features require Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and/or iLife.
    For more Information visit:
    کد:

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    جهــــنم سبز
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Boris Red 4.1

Boris Red is the a solution for editors who require broadcast-quality features for titling, effects, compositing and 3D directly inside their nonlinear editing system. With over forty dynamic new filters, enhanced tools, and innovative technologies, Boris Red integrates advanced 2D and 3D compositing, industry-leading software DVE technology, robust 3D creation and animation, native vector titling, motion tracking, vector paint, rotoscoping, as well as Adobe Illustrator file animation and extrusion and more, all in a single plug-in application.

The only integrated 3D compositing, titling, and effects application to deliver unparalleled performance to over twenty NLE's. Designed specifically for editors, RED offers an unprecedented range of features and adds a standalone engine for rendering. It integrates 2D and 3D compositing, titling, paint, rotoscoping, a full suite of tools to create and extrude vector objects, 3D creation and animation, and the industry-leading software DVE technology. Save time and money using one interface, in one system.

RED 4 Key Features

Mac Intel Support
    164 video filters
    16 bit color depth
    Raster Paint Engine
    Subtitle import feature
    OpenGL accelerated effects creation and playback
    Advanced 2D and 3D compositing with unlimited layers
    High quality keying, masking, mattes and Apply Modes
    Motion tracking, corner pinning and image stabilization
    Intersect any 3D shape including planes, spheres or extruded text
    Vector paint and rotoscoping with precise controls
    Over 110 filters including Wire Remover, Film Grain and Match
    Superior 2D and 3D titling
    Vector text for razor-sharp display at any scale

Depositfiles
    کد:
    کد:
    کد:
    کد:

Periscope is the next generation of web cam software that lets you use your iSight to capture activity in front of your Mac’s camera and then save or share that image simply and automatically.
    Within seconds, you can configure Periscope to monitor a room for motion, sound or on a timer. Periscope will send real-time images to your e-mail, .Mac web page, or FTP site, and can upload to Flickr!

• ‘scope your home when you’re out of town.
    • ‘scope for intruders with motion detection.
    • ‘scope the kids when you’re at the office.
    • ‘scope a time-lapse movie of your workday.
    • ‘scope for security.
    • ‘scope for fun!

Rapidshare
    کد:

Depositfiles
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    جهــــنم سبز
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Speed Download v5.0.3

Speed Download 5 combines four amazing products — a turbo-charged download manager with auto-resuming downloads, a fully featured secure FTP client, a file sharing utility with full encryption, and complete .Mac/iDisk/WEBDAV connectivity — into one small and easy to use application.

Speed Download 5 also introduces a stunning new user interface option that feels right at home in Mac OS X and is designed to help you be even more productive with fewer mouse clicks hence, completely redefining what you can do with your time online. Introducing SD Minimized mode; a serious upgrade to the Speed Download floater. Fully supports drag n drop, completely resizable, customizable, and a whole lot more. In minimized mode, SD is even more discrete on your Mac. Save screen space, but not power!

Some of the other new features of SD5 include the following:

an overhauled interface with various view modes,
    a re-engineered 'universal' download engine optimized for maximum performance,
    a powerful database to manage all your downloads, uploads, and file transfers,
    a brand new fully featured, built-in FTP client,
    encrypted file sharing between SD5 users,
    a high performance utility for downloading web content for offline viewing,
    .Mac iDisk integration,
    auto-resuming file transfers all the time,
    unlimited UNDOs throughout the entire application,
    smart folder technology,
    and much more!

Rapidshare
    کد:
    Depositfiles
    کد:

Parallels Dektop v3 build 5608

Run Windows OS and apps from within Mac OS X. Parallels Desktop (regular edition) gives Mac users the ability to run Windows, Linux or any other operating system and their critical applications at the same time as Mac OS X on any Intel-powered iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook or MacBook Pro. Unlike dual-boot solutions, in which users must completely shut down Mac OS X and endure a full OS start-up cycle to access a important application, Parallels Desktop for Mac empowers users with the ability to run important Windows programs like Outlook, Access, Internet Explorer and all other applications without having to give up the ability and functionality of their Mac OS X machine even for a few minutes.

Rapidshare
    کد:
    Depositfiles
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    جهــــنم سبز
    پست ها

پيش فرض

EasyWMA 2.7.7 Full

Convert .wma files to .mp3 audio files.

EasyWMA allows you to convert wma, wmv audio, asf and ogg vorbis files to aiff, mp3, m4a or wav so that you can play your favorite songs in iTunes or any other player on your Mac. EasyWMA can be helpful if you need to play wma files on your iPod, or if you need to convert files created by your Olympus voice recorder.

EasyWMA has a very simple user interface, full drag and drop support, and can even do batch processing to convert your whole library of wma songs in one click. It's also super easy to install: just a simple application to drag and drop on your harddisk.

Main features
    Input formats: asf, ogg vorbis, wav, wma, wmv
    Output formats: aiff, m4a, mp3, wav
    Manual or automatic bit rate selection from source (32-320kbps)
    Batch processing
    Drag & drop of files and folders
    ID3 tags support
    iTunes integration

Rapidshare
    کد:
    Depositfiles
    کد:

iSync is Apple’s hot synchronizing software. It eases entering names and numbers into your phone, synchronizing contacts and dates with your Mac.

iSync plugins - Mac OS X 10.4.9 and 10.5.2

nova media now enables you to use more than 150 additional cell phones of of BenQ Siemens, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson with this exciting technology.

This plugin supports the following mobile phones:

BenQ Siemens:
    CX75, S6V, S65, S75, SL75, SP65, SK65, SK6R, S66, S68, M75, M81, EL71, C81

Motorola:
    C390, A1000, MOTORIZR Z3

Nokia:
    2600 classic, 2630, 2660, 2760, 3109c, 3110 classic, 3120 classic, 3250, 3500 classic, 5200, 5300 5500, 5610, 5700, 6085, 6086, 6110, 6120 classic, 6121 classic, 6125, 6126, 6133, 6136, 6151, 6233, 6234, 6263, 6267, 6288, 6290, 6300, 6301, 6500 classic, 6500 slide, 6555b, 6810, 7280, 7373, 7390, 7500, 7710, 7900 prism, 8600, 8800 Sirocco, 9300, 9500, E50, E51, E60, E61i, E65, E70, E90, N75, N76, N77, N81, N82, N95, N95 8GB

Samsung:
    D500(C/E), D820, E200, E340, E370, E376, E380, E590, E730, E760, E780, E830, i520, i550, i560, T509, T519, T619, T729, T809, X670, X700, X800, X830

Samsung installed on Mac OS X Leopard only:
    D520, D800, D807, D830, D840, E390, E530, E620, E720, E770, E900, F300, G800, P300, P310, S400i, S500i, T519, T609, T629, U700, X800 Serene, X828, X830, Z150, Z370, Z630

Samsung installed on Mac OS X Tiger and Leopard 10.5.1 only:
    D900i

Sony Ericsson:
    K320, K510i, K530i, K550i, K660i, K770, K810i, K850i, P1i, S500i, T270i, T280i, T650i, V630i, W300i, W580i, W610i, W660i, W700i, W710i, W850i, W880i, W890i, W910i, W960i, Z310i, W380i, Z550i, Z555i , Z558i, Z610i, Z710i, Z770i

Rapidshare
    کد:
    Depositfiles
    کد:

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Tarahan-Web's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    تبریز
    پست ها

12 Agatha Christie Peril At End House v1.0

Calling all seek and find fiends - The biggest selling novelist in history is back with another spine tingling challenge for Hercule Poirot and his faithful companion Hastings. Set on the beautiful Cornish coast, there has always been an air of evil at End House and with three attempts on our heroine Nick Buckley`s life in as many days, it is up to the famous Poirot to unravel the mystery before it's too late.

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    تبریز
    پست ها

12 Worms 3D

While maintaining the core game-play that all players want to see in a Worms game, Worms 3D brings the series to a whole new level. An immersive single player experience, incredible multiplayer action, a choice of camera modes, various environmental conditions and much, much more…

کد:

Password : smoothcue

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    تبریز
    پست ها

12 Age Of Empires III

Age of Empires III offers gamers the next level of realism, with advanced battle physics and unparalleled visual detail.

The new game picks up where Age of Empires II: Age of Kings left off, placing gamers in the position of a European power determined to explore, colonize and conquer the New World.

This time period features stunning scenes, from towering European cathedrals to courageous tribes of Native Americans, and spectacular combat with Industrial Age units like rifled infantry, cavalry and tall ships bristling with cannons.

Features:
    Age of Empires III will once again demonstrate Ensemble Studios' reputation for excellence and innovation in the real-time strategy (RTS) genre.

The game will set a new standard for visual quality and amaze players with detail never before seen in an RTS.

Age of Empires III will excite strategy gamers with new game-play elements, including the concept of a “Home City,“ new civilizations, units, technologies and an immersive new singleplayer campaign that will span three generations.

System Requirements:
    G4/G5 or Intel processor running at 1.4GHz or faster
    Mac OS X v10.3.9 or higher
    512MB RAM
    64 MB Video Card (with support for hardware T & L)
    56K dial-up Internet access or LAN for online play

کد:

Password:
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    تبریز
    پست ها

12 Age Of Empires II - Gold Edition

Instructions
    1. Mount With Toast
    2. Run Installer
    3. Common Mistake (Do Not Choose Applications, Choose Default Mac Drive)
    4. After installation Find Update & Install it (Located in Mounted AOE)
    5. Copy DMG File To Hard Drive & Mount to Play, Otherwise it'll ask for cd.

System Requirements:
    G3/350 or faster (500MHz required for on-line play), Mac OS 8.6 or higher (Cabonized for OS X), Rage 128 or better video card, 128MB RAM, and 750MB free hard disk space.

کد:

Password:
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    تبریز
    پست ها

12 Heroes Of Might and Magic V

he Heroes franchise enters a new era. Dive into the new groundbreaking Might and Magic universe for the most complete strategy gaming experience ever created.

The game features a deep, scalable turn-based battle system for challenging tactical combat as well as the option of a brand new Active Battle System for faster play. Players can choose from more than 200 skills, 170 creature abilities and 40 spells to build up heroes and armies. This is a new, darker, heroic fantasy universe that's more mature with six unique factions and more than 80 different creatures.

The engaging storyline features special objectives, side quests and exciting plot twists for the finest tactics, management and role-playing adventure ever brewed.

Features:
    Cutting edge technology: For the first time, experience the world of Might & Magic® in a full breathtaking 3D animated world supported by a consistent and modern graphic style.
    Deep scalable turned-based battle system for challenging and tactical combats: find out the combat system that made the success of the Heroes series or experience the brand new Dynamic Battle System. Choose from over 200 skills, 170 creatures' abilities and 40 spells to build up your heroes and their armies.
    New darker heroic fantasy universe: discover a completely revamped and more mature universe that features 6 unique factions and over 80 different creatures.

System Requirements:
    Intel Based Mac
    Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later
    512MB RAM
    2GB free hard drive space
    DVD-ROM drive
    Multiplayer requires an internet connection

کد:

Thread Information