صفحه 6 از 20 اولاول ... 234567891016 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 51 به 60 از 197

نام تاپيک: listening workshop

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi guys
    I apologize I couldn't participate in previous parts.
    This is my transcription of part 6:

We must be consistent if we are to be believed. We cannot love justice and ignore prejudice, love our children and fear to teach them. Whatever our role, as parent or policy maker, we must act as eloquently as we speak, else we have no integrity. My call to the nation is a plea for awareness. If you believe you are safe, you are in danger. because I was not hemophiliac, I was not at risk. because I was not gay, I was not at risk. because I did not inject drags, I was not at risk. My father has devoted much of his life time guarding against another Holocaust

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض my transcription

We must be consistent if we are to be believed .We can not love justice & ignore prejudice love our
    children & fear to teach them whatever our rule as parent or policy maker we must act as eloquently as we speak else we have no integrity .
    MY call to the nation is a plea for a awareness if you believe you are safe you are in danger because i was not himophiliac i was not at risk because i was not gay i was not at risk because i did not inject drugs i was not at risk.
    My father has devoted much of his life time guarding against another holocust.

this speach was hard to transcipe & i had to correct the dictation of some of the words from my cambridge dictionary & i should tell that it is not easy to understand what she says in her speach when you don't know alot of words in english ,but thank you all for this useful topic ,God bless you.

especially mohammad G

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

we must be consisted if we are to be believed. we can not love justice and ignore prejudice. love her children and fear to teach them. whatever our role as parent or policy make her, we must act as eloquently as we speak, else we have no integrity. my call to the nation is a plea for awareness, if you believe you are safe, you are in danger. Because I was not hemophilia, I was not at risk. bcuz I was not gay, I was not at risk. Bcuz I did not inject drugs, I was not at risk. My father has devoted much of his lifetime guarding against another ------l

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

special thanks to dear Fereshte and SCYTHE for their kindness' and attentions

this speach was hard to transcipe & i had to correct the dictation of some of the words from my cambridge dictionary & i should tell that it is not easy to understand what she says in her speach when you don't know alot of words in english

Dear Freshtj

you can do a trick in order to understand the vocabulary which you would have not ever heard

I myself make use of it

you can simply type the transcript in Microsoft Word

by so doing, you can simply understand the letters which you missed by right-clicking on the word which you doubt spelling

Good luck dear Fereshte

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

We must be consistented if we are to be believed .We can not love justice and ignore prejudice; love our
    children and fear to teach them. whatever our rule as parent or policy maker we must act as eloquently as we speak else we have no integrity .
    MY call to the nation is a plea for a awareness. if you believe you are safe, you are in danger becauseI was not himophiliac I was not at risk because I was not gay I was not at risk because i did not inject drugs I was not at risk.
    My father has devoted much of his life time guarding against another holocaust.
    Last edited by AABB; 07-07-2008 at 12:37.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Mohammad thank you for that trick that you've told me , I recommend you to watch a movie named before
    sunset it's exactly about hard conversation , accent,transciption & everything that you can use it if it's possible for you & if you are eager enough to watch these kinds of movies.

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Here is the script of part 6

We must be consistent if we are to be believed. We cannot love justice and ignore prejudice, love our children and fear to teach them. Whatever our role as parent or policymaker, we must act as eloquently as we speak- else we have no integrity. My call to the nation is a plea for awareness. If you believe you are safe, you are in danger. because I was not hemophiliac, I was not at risk. because I was not gay, I was not at risk. because I did not inject drugs, I was not at risk. My father has devoted much of his life time guarding against another Holocaust
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 10-07-2008 at 12:01.

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

here is the seventh part of Mary Fisher's wonderful speech

kindly transcribe it even though it's already been transcribed

be determined to post and claim your own transcript

here is the small file which is only 236 kb

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Don't forget to download it , using a download manager , such as DAP

it's compatible with windows Media Player

and for those whos seek for a better quality and compatibility

here is the mp3 file which is 937kb

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Good luck with your real progression in listening

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I bent over backwards, but couldn't understand the end of this part

full of mistakes, needs to be revised

The lesson history teaches is this, if you believe you are safe, you are at risk. If you don't see these killers stocking your children, look again, there is no family or community, no race or religion, no place left in America that is safe, until we genially embrace this message, we are a nation at risk, tonight HIV merges resolutely toward AIDS and more than a million American homes, leathering it's pass way with the bodies of the young, young man, young women young parents and young children. One of the families is mine, if it's true that HIV had never returned to AIDS, then my children would have never returned to orphans
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 09-07-2008 at 23:53.

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The lesson history teaches as this. If you believe you are safe, you are at risk. If you do not see this killer stoking your children, look again. There is no family or community, no race or religion, no place left in America that is safe. Until genially embrace this message, we are a nation at risk, tonight H.I.V marches resolutely toward AIDS in more than a million American homes. Leathering its pathway with the bodies of the young. Young men, young women, young parents and young children. One of the families is mine. If it is true that H.I.V inevitably turns to AIDS then my children will inevitably turn to orphans

Thread Information