تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

مشاهده نتيجه نظر خواهي: با تدریس خصوصی انگلیسی راهنمایی و دبیرستان خودمان در حد آیلتس مسلط می شویم؟

راي دهنده
109. شما نمي توانيد در اين راي گيري راي بدهيد
  • خیر

86 78.90%
  • آری

4 3.67%
  • حدود سی درصد

9 8.26%
  • حدود پنجاه درصد

8 7.34%
  • حدود هفتاد درصد

3 2.75%
  • نمی دانم

11 10.09%
  • سایر موارد

2 1.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
صفحه 56 از 63 اولاول ... 646525354555657585960 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 551 به 560 از 624

نام تاپيک: Everything about TOEFL & IELTS

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi
    Sanjesh Organization has announced that [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    what does it mean? ... they won't sell any voucher anymore ?
    Thanks!
    This is what is written in their website
    اطلاعيه سازمان سنجش آموزش كشور در باره ثبت نام در آزمون هاي TOEFL

1391/10/26

به اطلاع متقاضيان ثبت نام در آزمونهاي TOEFL مي رساندطبق اطلاعيه مؤسسه ETS ثبت نام با ووچر(Voucher) فقط تا پايان ماه ژانويه2013 امكان پذير مي باشد لذا پس از اين تاريخ ثبت نام فقط از طريق كارتهاي اعتباري بين المللي ممكن خواهد بود وتمامي ووچرها از اعتبار خارج مي باشد.
    شايان ذكر است متقاضياني كه قبلا ووچر خريداري كرده و تا تاريخ ذكر شده موفق به ثبت نام نشوند درخواست خود را(به منظور عودت هزينه خريد ووچر) كتبا با ذكر مشخصات كامل(نام ونام خانوادگي، شماره ووچر، شماره تماس، ايميل) به مركز المپياد علمي دانشجويي وامور آزمون هاي بين الملل سازمان سنجش آموزش كشور تحويل نموده ويا به آدرس ذيل ارسال نمايند.
    تهران – خيابان كريم‌خان زند بين خيابان‌هاي استاد نجات الهي و سپهبد قرني پلاك204 - سازمان سنجش آموزش كشور مركز المپياد علمي دانشجويي وامور آزمون هاي بين الملل.
    روابط عمومی سازمان سنجش آموزش کشور

It's obvious they do not sell vouchers and you have to register via visa card, master card and cards like that

I did the same when I wanted to register for the Toefl exam, at that time they didn't sell voucher.. You can ask your relatives who lives in other countries to register for you, or buy a master card,or go to one of the offices in Tehran who sells master card and register for you.. you can find their adds easily in the internet..so don't worry everything will be finel

2. 5 کاربر از A r c h i بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

This is what is written in their website

It's obvious they do not sell vouchers and you have to register via visa card, master card and cards like that

I did the same when I wanted to register for the Toefl exam, at that time they didn't sell voucher.. You can ask your relatives who lives in other countries to register for you, or buy a master card,or go to one of the offices in Tehran who sells master card and register for you.. you can find their adds easily in the internet..so don't worry everything will be finel
    Thank you so much for the reply
    and at what time is best for registering if I want to take exam in late Mordad and GRE in Mehr or Aban ?
    have any experiences or heard sth about test centers ? ... I live in Shiraz andTOEFL ibt is also held in Shiraz . is there any difference between test centers and cities?
    Thanks!

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thank you so much for the reply
    and at what time is best for registering if I want to take exam in late Mordad and GRE in Mehr or Aban ?
    have any experiences or heard sth about test centers ? ... I live in Shiraz andTOEFL ibt is also held in Shiraz . is there any difference between test centers and cities?
    Thanks!
    I took the test in Tehran at Sanjesh center.. at the time it was said that it's the best center in Iran. I have no information about other cities..But I think it's better to take the test in your city ..if you come to Tehran, you'll be under lots of pressure and stress
    But the Gre test is held only in Tehran..so you have to come here

About the time, I think they open the schedule 3 months earlier ..you should check the Toefl website regularly, so as soon as they open the time you want to take the exam , you register. As far as I know summer is a busy time of the year..so you'd better hurry

Good luck

5. این کاربر از A r c h i بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi
    Did u know an valid package for learn Ielts with self study style
    it means a package that define a long road map and show the best way and best work in every level

for ex read this book in this level for grammer and this one for vocabulary in elementry level
    or
    see these films in that level and some thing like that
    thansk

7. این کاربر از shahinfarasystem بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2010
    محل سكونت
    تجریش
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hello guys
    I want to go for TOEFL,Does anybody know about the best institute in north of Tehran

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi
    I took my TOEFL exam last week on Saturday at Shiraz iBT center. It was not satisfactory at all. I realized that I won't score well while I was taking the exam, but this Friday when the results were available, it wasn't that much messy but still not satisfactory.
    While I was preparing for the exam,I hoped to score above 27 on Reading and Listening sections to compensate for my weaknesses on Speaking and Writing sections. When the exam just started, I was shocked with how hard the first passage was. I've never had vocabulary problems on self-test on Barrons and Cambridge books, but the passage contained 4-5 keywords that I've never had heard of so I had a lot of problems with understanding the passage. But this wasn't the only problem. At the time I got to the last question, which worth 2 points, I clicked on the "return to the passage" button to check on some details . After I checked the passage, when I wanted to go back to questions, I clicked on the "Next" button mistakenly so it moved to the next passage therefore, I lost a 2-point and a 1-point question. The other two passages( It was a short-format reading section) weren't that much hard and I didn't have much problems with it. After the exam I thought I might even score under 20 but surprisingly I scored 23! yeay
    After the devilish reading section the Listening section started. the first lecture was really hard the topic was about something strange(defense systems in insects or something similar) and the speaker was talking damn fast and continuous. At that moment I was a bit desperate since I messed on reading section and the Listening section didn't start well either, but that was a turning point in the exam! after the first part in the Listening section( I had a long-format Listening section) everything went well! the second part was easier that the previous one and the last part was really a piece of cake. Since I had a long-format Listening section, I kept the hope that the first part wouldn't be scored and my score would be something above 26 ,but unfortunately I scored 21! I did expect more
    Speaking and Writing sections were good, not too hard and not too easy. I scored 23 on each, so my total score became 90 It's not good but I'm happy it wasn't that much messy!

I'm a little bit tired right now but I will be back and share my opinions about the books and other stuffs about the exam

EDITED:

About books
    I practiced with Cambridge preparation book (Gear & Gear) . If you want to learn skills and get familiar with the type of questions on TOEFL exam, I think Cambridge is the best because you learn these skills and get familiar with questions by exercising.

But for taking self-tests I think Barron's is better because it has more standard questions. However, for building skills it doesn't present anything much more than Cambridge. All of the self-tests are also included in its CD-ROM so if you can download or borrow the CD-ROM (not the listening CD) from someone else I think you don't have to buy the book.
    BTW- The woman you see in this picture is censored in Iran markets

Barron also has a separate book for writing(Barron's Writing for the TOEFL iBT). It was really a helpful book. I did write better essays by practicing with this book. If you have any problems with the writing section, as I had, I recommend this book:

I also practiced with the official ETS preparation book but the questions were easier than normal tests. I recommend it for practicing but not a good one for self-evaluation

About test-center
    The exam held on Shiraz University Eng Building No.2 in Mollasadra St. The atmosphere and facilities was good (except the fact that typing with the keyboard was a bit inconvenient , but not very troublesome ). We were 15 participants, 6 of us (including my-self) took the exam in a room and the others went to the Conference room. The Administrator also noticed that microphones are sensitive that you don't have to shout and troubles for others and so the participants also made no problems for others. Unfortunately the test-center didn't present anything to eat but I was lucky my mother reminded me to bring something to eat. during the 10-minute break we were all free to go out and take air or go to bathroom if necessary .All together, test-center situation was good and I didn't have any problems with it

Gooooooood Luck

Last edited by Antonio Andolini; 03-09-2013 at 14:22. دليل: اضافه کردن برخی مطالب :)

10. 6 کاربر از Antonio Andolini بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi guys

I wanted know which degree is necessary for accepting in PHD in IRAN?

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه masoud glx's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2006
    محل سكونت
    Abroad
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi guys

I wanted know which degree is necessary for accepting in PHD in IRAN?

Hey
    Almost nothing
    as u might know there r some rules abt english language certifications but the most effective one is how to shine urself to the committee, at least half of my friends who enrolled in a phd in Iran, had no idea how to write "Do I need an English certificate??" and im telling you, its just the committee and nothing else
    to be sure, u can take a simple one like Tolimo which costs u less than 10$ in Iran
    Have fun with boring course based phds in Iran

13. این کاربر از masoud glx بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2007
    محل سكونت
    in My Earphones
    پست ها

پيش فرض

سلام.
    ببحشید یکسری از مراکز یا افراد هستن که امتحان IELTS رو بصورت تضمینی برگزار میکنن و مدرک ارائه میدن (منظورم از مدرک همون کارنامه صادر شده با نمره دلخواه فرده).. دوستانی که توی امتحان کتبی و speaking آیلتس شرکت کردن، بنظرشون ممکنه چنین روشی برای پاس کردن آیلتس؟ فکر میکنم این افراد، کس دیگه ای رو سر جلسه امتحان میفرستن.. مگه هویت فرد امتحان دهنده سر جلسه امتحان چک نمیشه؟ ضمن امتحان مصاحبه چطور؟ چیزی رکورد نمیشه؟ گیریم که همه مراحل طی شد و کارنامه هم صادر شد، بعدها طی پروسه مهاجرت به مشکلی بر نمیخورن اونایی که اینجوری آیلتس رو پاس کردن؟

ناظر فوتبال خارجی و مسابقه و سرگرمی Reza31001's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    محل سكونت
    مشهد
    پست ها

پيش فرض

سلام.
    ببحشید یکسری از مراکز یا افراد هستن که امتحان IELTS رو بصورت تضمینی برگزار میکنن و مدرک ارائه میدن (منظورم از مدرک همون کارنامه صادر شده با نمره دلخواه فرده).. دوستانی که توی امتحان کتبی و speaking آیلتس شرکت کردن، بنظرشون ممکنه چنین روشی برای پاس کردن آیلتس؟ فکر میکنم این افراد، کس دیگه ای رو سر جلسه امتحان میفرستن.. مگه هویت فرد امتحان دهنده سر جلسه امتحان چک نمیشه؟ ضمن امتحان مصاحبه چطور؟ چیزی رکورد نمیشه؟ گیریم که همه مراحل طی شد و کارنامه هم صادر شد، بعدها طی پروسه مهاجرت به مشکلی بر نمیخورن اونایی که اینجوری آیلتس رو پاس کردن؟
    در حال گذروندم یکی از همین دوره های تضمینی هستم

تقلب و ... که قرار نیست باشه دیگه!
    این موسسه ای که من رفتم برای افرادی که پایشون خوب نیست 6.5 و برای کسایی که پایه قوی تری دارن 7 رو تضمین کرده (آزمون تعیین سطح میگیره)
    روشش هم این طوریه که در طول دوره ها با آزمون و تمرین و ... ازت کار میکشن تا مجبور بشی تمرین کنی
    در نهایت هم اگه بعد از 2 بار آزمون دادن اون حداقل ها رو نیاری 70% هزینه رو برمیگردونن

حالا نمیدونم؛ شاید چیزی که شما شنیدی این بوده که موسسه تضمین مدرک با نمره بالا کرده ولی اینی که من میرم میگه اگه نمره رو نیاری پولت رو پس میدیم نه اینکه با ثبت نام تو این موسسه بی بروبرگرد نمره 6.5 یا 7 رو میارید!

Thread Information