نمايش نتايج 531 به 540 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

My sig and avatar are that great?!!! Thanks you dear Antonio (I think Antonyo is true not Antonio if you sure 'bout your user name let me know please) you have a good taste
    Do you know Al pacino said it too I mean he said scar face is his best acting
    And 'bout silent hill I heard the group that want to make number five has changed this new group isn’t Japanese !!! that makes me bad feeling
    yup .... because your avatar & sig remind me some beautiful memories .... I think Antonio is American form like (Antonio Bandras) and Antonyo is Italian form (like DJ Antonyo & Barany Attila) when I searched about them in Google,Google said "Did you mean Antonio" ......

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه techno's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    Karaj
    پست ها

پيش فرض

nice chi-chat]
    But you guys are killing me with my new avatar , is it thaaaat baaaaad?!!!!! even if it is I won't change itl
    Anyway, techno, it's really nice to have you here, you are sorta guy who can rock so carry on posting here n good luckl
    I didn't say your avatar is bad or something I just said it's more blah than your old one.Now it's not easy to get what I'm saying,is it?

It appears that exams and all that is the current subject here.I have nothing much to say on this though; well...that's because I'm not into a university as yet.I just chose not to enter those common universities as 'sarasari' and such.
    Aptech is the way to go!

Nonetheless,the only exam i have on the way is about VB programming as a part of my technical(fanni) 'rayane kar' diploma.To be honest,It's not something crucial as to getting myself a job,still it is better than nothing
    Last edited by techno; 15-06-2008 at 12:04.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi everyone, can I join you here?
    As I can see you're talking about exams so that must be the current subject ...exam...what a frightening word!! I have a lot to study and I haven't finished reviewing any of my books yet in fact it's not reviewing, it's studying! 'cause I haven't read/studied them even once so far what should I do? l

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

yeah, my exams are not that hard, Tarikhe sadre Islam is the worst n the hardest one, as you know I do hate it , but since I've studied my lessons during the term now there is no need to study hard(what a good girl I am) n thaaank to God this semester my lessons were not that hardl

If i were Archi-girl i would ban you rather than make you active member of language section

cuz you call her a lazy student of course indirectly

( now change your avator soon we fight you until you change it you see fighting with us is a hard worki show you a portion of our fight in this post i tried my best to ruin you now change your avator as soon as possible)

btw Dear archi i wish you take best marks

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

As I can see you're talking about exams so that must be the current subject ...exam...what a frightening word!! I have a lot to study and I haven't finished reviewing any of my books yet in fact it's not reviewing, it's studying! 'cause I haven't read/studied them even once so far what should I do? l
    Hi Dear Snowy winter welcome here
    I see you are the 2nd lazy student here of course after archi-girl(God bless me she 's our moderator here
    (
    but i surprised why Sepid claims she has no problem about her exams cuz she is more active in other fields and should has more problems
    maybe her day has more hours for example 36 hours

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi Dear Snowy winter welcome here
    I see you are the 2nd lazy student here of course after archi-girl(God bless me she 's our moderator here
    (
    but i surprised why Sepid claims she has no problem about her exams cuz she is more active in other fields and should has more problems
    maybe her day has more hours for example 36 hours
    Hi dear unartig and thanks for your welcome
    Oh I didn't know there's someone else like me here! But it's not good Having so much to study in such a short time is really terrible I wish at least I had a couple of Omumi lessons
    Wow...lucky Sepid!! I wish I had studied during the semester, too Now all I wish is passing my exams! And I've promised myself to be a good student from the coming semester by studying during it Do you think I can pass my exams? I have no hope i

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

oh oh..are you talking about your moderator!??? haven't you learned how to respect a manager , I think you're going to be banned so soon

If i were Archi-girl i would ban you rather than make you active member of language section
    cuz you call her a lazy student of course indirectly
    btw Dear archi i wish you take best marks
    Thanks my dear,I wish you all the best in your lifel

Hi dear Snowy, sure you can join us here, you're so welcomed.
    We talk about everything here and now the main subject is exams, because it's exam time ,I wish you luck in your examl

It appears that exams and all that is the current subject here.I have nothing much to say on this though; well...that's because I'm not into a university as yet.I just chose not to enter those common universities as 'sarasari' and such.
    Aptech is the way to go!

Nonetheless,the only exam i have on the way is about VB programming as a part of my technical(fanni) 'rayane kar' diploma.To be honest,It's not something crucial as to getting myself a job,still it is better than nothing.
    Welcome here dear Technol
    [/LEFT]

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2007
    محل سكونت
    God's Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi all !
    im back again ...
    Sorry that i couldn't come online ..
    im really bussy these days ... but since i love you all .. i cant forget u all .! :-)

i have a suggestion if any one accept ....
    please make a date to come online ...
    i meane specify an exact time to come an line ... we all but not here ... in masanger to have a fast chat ....
    thank u all

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi all !
    im back again ...
    Sorry that i couldn't come online ..
    im really bussy these days ... but since i love you all .. i cant forget u all .! :-)

i have a suggestion if any one accept ....
    please make a date to come online ...
    i meane specify an exact time to come an line ... we all but not here ... in masanger to have a fast chat ....
    thank u all
    Nope , I don't agree .... this not a chat room ...... I want from Moderator to change the name of This Topic because it cause users make mistake
    ThX

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

OHHHHHHHHH ...... can I ask a question?!! Do you know sb named Farah Ramezanpor? ...
    Sorry dear , I missed your question, No I don't know anybody with this name, how come??l

Thread Information