نام تاپيک: listening workshop

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

expressing my genuine gratitude to dear neopersia to provide me with a host to upload the files, from now on the speech parts will be uploaded in a host with the possibility of providing the direct links and also more reliability

thanks again to dear neopersia

I uploaded the part 2 , the current part , hoping there would be no error any longer

here it is

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

2. این کاربر از mohammad.clergyman بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

if you have any difficulty in downloading files using address above, try to download file from this page (Address below)
    just right click on the proper file name and select save target from context menu

کد:

4. این کاربر از neopersia بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

i could finally download the file using the link to uploading.com, thanks to dear mohammad
    and also thanks to dear neopersia for providing the new host

here's my transcription

She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates. So everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out, they decided in the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents who were on the waiting list got a call in the middle of the night asking "we've got an unexpected baby boy. Do you want him?". They said "off course". My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello guys
    This is my transcription

She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates. So everything was all said for me to be adopted ( ) by a lawyer and his wife. (except) when I (pupped out) they decided for last minute that they realy wanted a girl. So my parents who (run a) waiting list got a call in middle of the(a) night, asking we got an unexpected baby boy, do you want him? they said of course. My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and ( ) my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college.
    Last edited by Shayan Arya; 29-07-2008 at 23:07. دليل: تغییر رنگ فونت

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm waiting for the third part dear Mohammad!!!? l

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

sorry I was absolutely busy

and from now on, I'm afraid I can not choose, edit and upload the parts except once a week

by the way, here is the script of part 2

She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates. So everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out, they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents who were on the waiting list got a call in the middle of the night asking "we've got an unexpected baby boy. Do you want him?". They said "of course". My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 01-08-2008 at 18:11.

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

a Good job to all dear friends

here is the third part of Steve Job's great speech

kindly transcribe it even though it's already been transcribed

be determined to post and claim your own transcript

here is the small file which is only 213 kb

کد:
    Don't forget to download it , using a download manager , such as DAP

it's compatible with windows Media Player

and for those who seek for a better quality and compatibility

here is the mp3 file which is 846kb
    کد:

you can also refer to the upload page, using the following web address

کد:
    Good luck with your real progression in listening

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    محل سكونت
    Neverhood
    پست ها

پيش فرض My transciption

This was the start in my life.In 17 years lateri did go to college but i now evenly chose a college that was almost as expensive as stamford & all of my working class parents savings will be spend on my college toition.
    After 6 month i couldn't see the value in it, I had no idea what i wanted to do in my life & no idea how college was going to help me figure it out & here i was spending all the money my parents had saved into their entire life, So i decided to drop out & trust that it whould all work out ok.
    It was pretty scary at the time but looking back it was one my best decisions i've ever made.
    The minute i dropd out i could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me & begine dropping in on the onesthat look far more interesting
    Pls give us your transcribe dear active members to correct our mistakes. Love you all

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello!

This was the start in my life. And 17 years later, I did go to college. But I (not evilly) chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford. And all of my working class parents saving (will be) spent on my college (to wishen).
    After six months I couldn't see the value on it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all the money my parents had saved (their in tired) life.
    So I decided to drop out and trusted that it would all work out okay. It was pretty scary at the time but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
    The minute I dropped out, I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me and begin drop-in(dropping) on the ones that look far more interesting.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

sorry I was absolutely busy

and from now on, I'm afraid I can not choose, edit and upload the parts except once a week

by the way, here is the script of part 2

She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates. So everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out, they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents who were on the waiting list got a call in the middle of the night asking "we've got an unexpected baby boy. Do you want him?". They said "of course". My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college
    Hello Mr. Mohammad
    I think your sourse for the original script is not quite true
    I have a better one that it transcribed directly from audio without any change
    I can send the link to you if you want
    Sorry for bad writing

So my parents who were on the waiting list
    So my parents who were on a waiting list

Thank you
    Last edited by Shayan Arya; 03-08-2008 at 20:45.

13. این کاربر از Shayan Arya بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information