نمايش نتايج 131 به 140 از 162

نام تاپيک: English SMS's

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    "هر جا باشیم شب نشینیم!"
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Everytime i hear my message tone ,i always hope one of them comes from u .my SIMCARD may have limited memory , but my HEART has unlimited space for u

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    Black Hole
    پست ها

پيش فرض

If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.
    If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!
    You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...
    I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.
    You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
    Lives are for living I live for you
    Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
    Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
    Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    Black Hole
    پست ها

پيش فرض

funny sms
    Roses R Red Violets R Blue
    Monkeys Like you Shud Be kept In the Zoo
    Dont feel Angry U Will Find Me There Too
    Not In a cage But Laughing At you
    If I ever go for a brain transplant I’d like 2 use ur brain. It's not because u r a genius. I would only like a brain that has never been used.
    Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT!
    I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Dad says "Love Animals"!
    May your life be like toilet paper - long and useful!
    Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey!
    I'd climb the highest mountain. I'd swim the ocean blue. I'd do anything at all my dear - Just to get away from you.
    Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and true So dont go changing old for new!
    I'm not as dumb as you look.
    If I can be of any help, you're in worse trouble than I thought

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    Black Hole
    پست ها

پيش فرض

friendship sms
    How can you tell the rain not to fall when clouds exist? How can you tell the leaves not to fall when wind exist? How can you tell me not to fall in friendship when you exist.

Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let you go, I would find a million reasons to make you stay!
    If i'm in hell and you in heaven, I would always look up and be proud of you, but if I were in heaven and you in hell, I'd beg God to send me down cause heaven won't be heaven without you.
    If I could pull down the rainbow I would write your name with it and put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like you!
    Never say you are happy when you are sad, never say you are fine when you are not okay, never say you feel good when you feel bad, and never say you are alone when I'm still alive.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Walk beside me and be my friend.
    Stay with me, I'll stay with you and we'll be friends, through and through.

Friends are like gold. Each one is rich and they all last a lifetime.

Yeah we're tight, and yeah we fight, but through all of it, there's one thing that will never change, we'll be friends forever.
    Its not an achievement 2 make 100 FRiENDS in a Year, but an achievement is 2 make a FRiEND for 100 Years, 'N' I know I've made ONE, that's . . . YOU !!
    Last edited by Parnyan; 22-03-2007 at 22:23.

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    Black Hole
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wherever you go, whatever you do, may God's angels watch over you.l

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

When i'm walking in front of you, i'm protecting you. When i'm beside you i'm there for you, when i'm behind you, I'm watching over you. When i'm alone, i'm thinking of you.

What you see as truth, what you see as lies, remember that true friendship never dies. Although we may change and drift apart, i'll always value you deep within my heart!

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will treasure the friendship between us.

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, because if He did, I couldn't have afforded a precious FRIEND like YOU!

In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME and beyond DISTANCE!

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends. l

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in july, I have seen things you only imagine to see, But I haven’t seen anything sweeter than you.

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    Black Hole
    پست ها

پيش فرض

funny sms
    My feelings for you are like the sea. " Wild and romantic ? " "No, they make me sick."

Love me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody going???

In case of fire read this message.....................................I SAID IN CASE OF FIRE YOU IDIOT!! l

Always listen to ur hubby, He gives sound advice :99% Sound & 1% Advice....

If being ugly would hurt, you would be in pain all day long. l

Birds love u, Giraffe love u, Goat love u, Elephant love u, Go to zoo, They all miss u.

I am a killer, I kill people for money..... But because you are my friend, I'll kill you for nothing!
    Last edited by Parnyan; 22-03-2007 at 22:29.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

LOVE SMS

Best ever!

if someone asks me if ur good...ill say ur not...if they say ur better ...ill say ur not...why shud i say ur good or better coz ur the best i ever had...

Untill tommorow

How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow05 Mar 2004

I Love You!

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will. u've filled a space no one can fill!

The moment

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

Love is BAD!!!!

Luv is a basta** it can treat u lik dirt Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places to go and people to hurt.

I Love You!

What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you .. I love you

Best friend ..

I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Looking 4 .....

I'm lukin 4 a word. I'm lukin 4 a whole new word. I'm lukin 4 a word. I'm lukin 4 a word dat nobody knows. I'm lukin 4 a word. I'm lukin 4 a word dat says...dat you are the best !!!

Me or your life?

One day u'll ask me: "whats more important to u- me or ur life?" ill say "my life" and u'll go and leave without even knowing that u are my life.

Golden Star

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

My angel...

I asked an angel 2 watch over u, but she back sooner than expected!i asked y?She said "an angel doesnt need 2 watch over an angel!

Dont want 2 Miss u

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

You are angel

I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden.I ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean.I asked God 4 an angel &he gave me u

My thoughts

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Scared to loose you

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

I'm very Rich !

I opened my purse and found it empty.i reached in 2 my pocket and found a few coins then i searched my heart and found u!dats wen i realised how rich i am

Love Forever

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!xxx

How can you ...

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

10000 ways -

10000 words 1 cud say.10000 wishes 1 cud pray.10000 miles legs cud walk.10000 sounds a mouth cud talk.10000 times ill b true.10000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Me & You! -

It takes 2 to tango.2 to kiss.2 to talk & remenisce.so many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!

When I met you...

True luv is hard 2 find.Special 1-1 of a kind.But the luv inside of me is true.It appeared the day i met you!

What is Love?

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

Falling in love...

You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!

You are the one..

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

My lover

Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is worthwhile ....

Thread Information