تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 106 از 965 اولاول ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 1,051 به 1,060 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

I hate all of yr favorite sports I love mountains, n also swimming

what do u mean of nationality? u speak Farsi fluently without any odd accent?
    u r not Iranian?1
    =================

U can't use fear in continuous form

Nein ich bin perser aber ich habe ein man komme aus mein
    Großstadt hier

btw :i fear Archi-girl as well as both of 2 sports i named

and SCYTHE thanks for your hint

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

lots of thanks to you dear SCYTHE! what will we talk about if you don't pass by for some days?l

lately i can hardly remember my dreams and i don't know why. so now i've gotta think to remember a strange one...

found one!
    it's not really strange but for me it was kinda special, maybe the feeling was so.

it was a couple of years ago in the summer (just like this time of the year but a couple of weeks later, near the half of Mordad). it was a casual dream at first. i dreamed i had gone for shopping to a store in my hometown, but although it was in my hometown i had no clue where the shop was. coming out of the store i was in the street and the street was familiar and i knew it. i had to pass it to go back home and just as i was passing it in the middle of the street there came a car(can't remember car or truck) out of nowhere! it hit me hardly and i died! in my dream i knew i was dead! couldn't see anything anymore, just felt so light, so empty of everything..i felt as if i was going to fly! but at the same time i knew i was dreaming but meanwhile i was wondering "am i really dead? is dead really like this?"
    it was really a special feeling being empty of everything! in fact it didn't take long and i just woke up very soon, and after a few minutes fell asleep again.
    when i woke up in the morning i had completely forgot that dream. later on, at 8pm the primary results of konkur were out and i got to know my bad mark and ranking! i don't know why or how in that moment i suddenly remembered that dream!! my mom said maybe that dream was warning me about the bad news(mark and ranking) i was about to get. i still have no idea, but i think i haven't forgot that feeling yet.. so light and epmty...l

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

lots of thanks to you dear SCYTHE! what will we talk about if you don't pass by for some days?l

lately i can hardly remember my dreams and i don't know why. so now i've gotta think to remember a strange one...

found one!
    it's not really strange but for me it was kinda special, maybe the feeling was so.

it was a couple of years ago in the summer (just like this time of the year but a couple of weeks later, near the half of Mordad). it was a casual dream at first. i dreamed i had gone for shopping to a store in my hometown, but although it was in my hometown i had no clue where the shop was. coming out of the store i was in the street and the street was familiar and i knew it. i had to pass it to go back home and just as i was passing it in the middle of the street there came out a car(can't remember car or truck) out of nowhere! it hit me hardly and i died! in my dream i felt i was dead! couldn't see anything anymore, just felt so light, so empty of everything..i felt as if i was going to fly! but at the same time i knew i was dreaming but meanwhile i was wondering "am i really dead? is death really like this?"
    it was really a special feeling being empty of everything! in fact it didn't take long and i just woke up very soon, and after a few minutes fell asleep again.
    when i woke up in the morning i had completely forgot that dream. later on, at 8pm the primary results of konkur were out and i got to know my bad mark and ranking! i don't know why or how in that moment i suddenly remembered that dream!! my mom said maybe that dream was warning me about the bad news(mark and ranking) i was about to get. i still have no idea, but i think i haven't forgot that feeling yet.. so light and epmty...l
    wow! so interesting,
    so why u don't suggest a topic
    I made some suggestions in yr text, u should omit red one n I think u should use blue ones
    Kind Regards
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 22-07-2008 at 01:40.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

wow! so interesting,
    so why u don't suggest a topic
    I made some suggestions in yr text, u should omit red one n I think u should use blue ones
    Kind Regards

i still think about the feeling i experienced!

well i've never done that before..you do it well, so keep warming up the topic with your cool subjects

thanks a lot for your kind correction and suggestions dear friend you know, right now i'm wondering why and how i wrote "dead" instead of "death"!!!
    your suggested words are really better. thank you shall i edit my post?l

Last edited by snowy_winter; 22-07-2008 at 01:54.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I don't normally remember my dreams, but there are some exceptions and I recall one of the strangest ones vividly. about 7 or 8 years ago a friend of mine came into my sleep, but the story: while I was walking around in a street near my hometown. He tried to take me, he repeated that sometimes but I refused finally he disappointed and hugged me and left. At first, I didn't take it seriously but After some days I was informed that he died bcuz of an accident. Strangely, the same accident nearly happened to me But I escaped from death and miraculously I didn't hurt at all.

It was very weird, strange huh?
    so y u don't share yr dreams
    yeah u r right some or more of our dreams r phrased into our lives!!! but tnx God u r still here. as the matter of fact I hate I forget some of my dreams even when I get of the bed!!!any way to remember them?1

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Again we reached to dead point and we need a subject to come to rescue, so try this one:

what was your strangest dream you have ever had?
    if u don't remember it u can use yr imagination to tell us a big lie1
    My aim is just talking
    right now, nothing comes to my mind, but there are just some dreadful dreams which stick in my mind but good n beautiful dreams vanish to the air by the time I wake upl

I hate all of yr favorite sports I love mountains, n also swimming

what do u mean of nationality? u speak Farsi fluently without any odd accent?
    u r not Iranian?1
    =================

U can't use fear in continuous form
    swimming is the best sport, I like it n I'm good at itl

found one!

it was a couple of years ago in the summer (just like this time of the year but a couple of weeks later, near the half of Mordad). it was a casual dream at first. i dreamed i had gone for shopping to a store in my hometown, but although it was in my hometown i had no clue where the shop was. coming out of the store i was in the street and the street was familiar and i knew it. i had to pass it to go back home and just as i was passing it in the middle of the street there came a car(can't remember car or truck) out of nowhere! it hit me hardly and i died! in my dream i knew i was dead! couldn't see anything anymore, just felt so light, so empty of everything..i felt as if i was going to fly! but at the same time i knew i was dreaming but meanwhile i was wondering "am i really dead? is dead really like this?"

wow? I've had so many dreams like that but not about myself

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

who fancies to have a chat about this one:
    What is yr best excuse to give yr teacher when u have not done yr homework?1

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

who fancies to have a chat about this one:

What is yr best excuse to give yr teacher when u have not done yr homework?1

excuse or aliby?
    i didn't care about my teachers

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

excuse or aliby?
    i didn't care about my teachers
    [/left]
    I mean what a lie you tell to yr teacher or anyone else that you are supposed to present him/her yr work when u have not done it,
    or in other words, when you couldn't do yr task on time, u need to tell a lie to get away with it, what is yr effective strategy1
    This topic could be very helpful
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 22-07-2008 at 17:06.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I mean tell a lie to yr teacher or anyone else that you are supposed to present him/her yr work when u have not done it,

or in other words, when you couldn't do it on time, u need to tell a lie to get away with it, what is yr effective strategy1

This topic could be very helpful
    There is nothing in the world that made me to lie

Never ever rely on baseless things and worthless goals

Thread Information