PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : چند تا نرم افزار برای هک

ali2006
29-06-2005, 16:32
با عرض سلام
خواستم ببینم میتونید این نرم افزارها رو برام پیدا کنید:ممنون.
Sniffers.
CGI vulnerability scanner
Net BIOS share scanner.
Compilers.
Cache rippers.
whois and nslookup utility.
traceroute utility.
An FTP client.
ping utility.
NMap (UNIX).
HakTek.
WS PingProPack (which will scan IP ranges and ports on each one).
YAPS.
Divine Intervention.
البته هر کدومشو که تونستید پیدا کنید.زیاد خودتون رو اذیت نکنید.با تشکر

tohave
29-06-2005, 16:38
سلام
اينا رو ميگين برنامه هك !!

Nesta
29-06-2005, 17:19
سلام
اينا رو ميگين برنامه هك !!
سلام به نظر شما اینا چی‌ هستند .هک که نباید فقط اسمش sub7 باشه .
اینم جز برنامه هک محسوب میشند.
:!:

tohave
29-06-2005, 19:52
سلام
Nesta
شما به برنامه هاي رديابي ميگين هك ؟؟ اگه هر كي با دونستن أدرس IP مردم ٫ اونها رو هك كنه كه دنيا به هم ميريزه. عزيز من هك يه كاريه كه بايد اولش از برنامه نويسي واردش بشي. شما ميدونستي با هر پيامي كه به اين و اون ميفرستي آدرس آي پيت هم باهاش ميره ؟ خب تا حالا كي تونسته هكت بكنه ؟ ديگه شركتها يا موسسات مهم رو حسابشون رو خودت بكن. و در ضمن گفته بودم مارو بيخيال شي٫ ولي مثل اينكه خيلي وقت داري بحث بيخود راه بندازي. اينها رو بخون و بعد نظرت رو بگو:

1- Utility Ping
handy and powerful ping utility for system administrator or webmaster to check network connection.

2- sniffer
A program and/or device that monitors data traveling over a network

3- CGI vulnerability scanner
A vulnerability scanner is a type of computer program specifically designed to search a given target (piece of software, computer, network, etc.) for weaknesses.

4- Net BIOS share scanner
NBTscan is a program for scanning IP networks for NetBIOS name information. It sends NetBIOS status query to each address in supplied range and lists received information in human readable form

5- Compilers
A compiler is a computer program that translates a computer program written in one computer language (called the source language) into an equivalent program written in another computer language (called the output or the target language).
حالا همين 5 تا رو مطالعه كن و به نصيحت يك هكر تو پست بعدي دقت كن

tohave
29-06-2005, 19:53
البته با اجازه مديران و تنها يك مرتبه براي اينكه دوستان بدونن هك كردن مثل كپي و پيست كردن يه فايل نيست:

The first step is to READ! Read everything you can find. The key to finding is NOT asking people! Simply decide what you want to learn and search for it. I just go to GOOGLE ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) and search for what I want to learn about. Tons of documents will pop show up. Amazing isn't it? LOL. Instead of wasting all of that time saying "Where Can I Learn?" - Just search yourself! Most of us have learned in our own weird ways and don't know what site to point you to other than our own. You need to read up on anything that you want to learn. I don't see a faster way. Message boards are also
a good source of learning. A good message board with experienced users will often yield fast and good results. I usually stick to searching though. I like to do most of my learning solo.

Here are the things you should begin to study:
-A Programming Langauge (Preferrably C, Perl, and C++)
-Unix (Linux, BSD, Solaris, etc.)
-TCP/IP
-Networking

After you learn something you should test it. See if you learned from your reading by doing whatever you just learned about. If it has to do with hacking, you should generally do it on a wargames server where it's legal. Don't know where any wargames are? - [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] that's my favorite wargames server. After I read something, I always like to test it out. This lets me know that I've learned it and can successfully do whatever I just read about. It always gives me a good feeling of accomplishment to know that I just learned something myself.

Should also think about getting some of these on your box (for learning )

An FTP client.
A ping utility.
An IP scanner (also known as subnet scanner)
A port scanner.
A whois and nslookup utility.
A traceroute utility.
A password cracker.
A CGI vulnerability scanner
A Net BIOS share scanner.
A finger client.
Compilers.
Cache rippers.
A brute force program of some sort.
Trojans, rootkits, and RAT's. (just for learning though)
Sniffers.

Before learning anything else:

1. Learn about hardware - basicly how your computer works.

2. Learn about different types of software.

3. Learn your command line.

4. Learn how to make a few batch files.

5. Port scanning. ( download blues port scanner if it's your first time)

6. Learn a few programming languages
C/C++,Perl....

7. How to secure yourself (proxy etc)

8. FTP and telnet

9. Your protocols TCP/IP , UDP , SMTP etc

10. Get your hands dirty with networking

11. Go find a few good hacking communities, i often hang out over at [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] It's a decent place to start.

finally good luck, and don't get caught

arash_escape
01-07-2005, 09:22
هر سوالی درباره هک داری ایمیل بزن[/i][/b]