PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : کی در مورد Kg 920 اطلاعات داره

bayern
13-12-2006, 17:46
سلام
هر کی در مورد این گوشی و قابلیتهای اون برام توضیح بده و همچنین قیمت اون ممنون میشم

Hamid110
17-12-2006, 07:23
سلام . .

دوست گرامی . . اطلاعات فارسی نتونستم براتون گیر بیارم . .

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
announced at the 3GSM conference that the LG KG-920 5 megapixel camera-phone will be heading to Europe this year. The number of megapixels in camera phones has steadily been rising recently. Thin mobile phones now offer 1.3 megapixels; most high-end mobile phone have been offering 2 megapixels as standard; and some of the Korean manufacturers such as Samsung and Pantech will be releasing 3 megapixel cameraphones later on in the year. However, this is the first time one of the super-high tech Korean phones will make its way outside of Korea, and the most megapixels of all the cameraphones on the European market. No news yet whether the LG KG-920 will be available in the US, but the signs are promising.
For the European market, the LG KG-920 5 megapixel cameraphone comes with GSM, auto-focus camera, Bluetooth, Flash, MiniSD slot, and MP3 player. Normally, it's a candybar, but there's a join just beneath the screen allowing the bottom third of the phone to rotate.
comes in a rather interesting twisting form factor. On one side is the mobile phone keys; twist it round, and you see the camera, enabling you to take great self-portraits, should that be your narcissistic hobby!

Specifications of the LG KG-920

Dimensions : 108.6X50.6X19.9mm.
Weight : 130g.
GSM Triband (900/1800/1900MHz).
GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Class 10.
2.0 WAP browser.
Support Bluetooth 1.2 connectivity.
Support Java platform.
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service).
2” 240X320 pixels 262144 colours TFT LCD display screen.
5M resolutions CCD digital camera with video recorder/playback, flash light, auto focus, self timer, multi shot and 4X digital zoom function.
MP3/MPEG4 player with equalizer (Normal, Concert, 3D, Jazz, Rock).
Internal antenna.
Speakerphone.
Call vibration.
72 bit MP3/MIDI polyphonic ring tone.
Text input predictive software.
STK (Sim Tool Kit).
miniSD card expansion slot.
Infrared port and USB client.
Downloadable applications, games, pictures, animations and ring tones.
Alarm clock, world clock, calendar, calculator, memo, PC sync, photo caller ID, photo album, photo editor and games.
Up to 180 hours of standby time.
Up to 3 hours of talk time

LG KG920 The KG920 is a 5mpx (yep, I’m serious!) camera phone from LG. The camera on this baby is amazing – but I’ll go more into that a little later. Other features on the KG920 include a QVGA 240 x 320 pixel TFT LCD display (2inches), 128MB of internal memory, miniSD memory card port, Bluetooth/USB connectivity, and a unique candy-bar swivel form factor.

A bit more on explaining this form factor is necessary if you can’t figure it out from the images. The basic idea behind it is that for the most part the handset is your standard form factor handset with the display at the top and numerical keypad at the bottom. The actual difference with the KG920 is that you can twist the bottom section of the handset (where the camera is located) so you can capture “satisfying self portraits!” You’ll also be able to get into the more difficult-to-shoot areas with the swivelling camera.

As I mentioned before the camera is of 5mpx specification with still image capture at 2560 x 1920 pixels. I was taking pictures at CommunicAsia with my own Sony DSC-W1 camera which is only 5.1mpx – I felt out-dated next to the KG920! The handset offers video recording at VGA resolution (640 x 480 pixels). With 128MB of internal memory you’ll be able to cram quite a few photos on before needing to invest in a microSD memory card. The camera has its own dedicated flash (a strobe flash) and auto-focus ability and there are a heap of customizable features inside the camera application.

The user interface of the KG920 was great to use and surprisingly fast! I found the key alignment a little hard to get used to because of where the navigational key is located in relation to the rest of the numerical keys. The left hand side of the handset also has a heap of camera-only keys which I felt got in the way a little bit.

موفق باشی . .

explorer2
17-12-2006, 11:02

mahyarSAMSUNG
18-12-2006, 02:17
من که رفتم قیمتش کنم گفتن هنوز نمیومده اینم بگم که با بالاترین کیفیتش اگه عکس بندازه بین 10 تا 20 ثانیه طول میکشه که سیو شه