PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : یک پوشه‌ی سپنجی(موقت) گم شده

hossein019940
05-10-2014, 09:46
نمیتونم هیچ فایلی رو آپلود کنم و مدام این اخطار رو میده|یک پوشه‌ی سپنجی(موقت) گم شده|
وردپرس هست

laxer
05-10-2014, 10:17
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]-1412215

در ضمن اگر با آموزش بالا مشکلتون حل نشد بهتره تغییر هاست بدید.

hossein019940
05-10-2014, 10:21
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]-1412215

در ضمن اگر با آموزش بالا مشکلتون حل نشد بهتره تغییر هاست بدید.
ورد پرس رو دوباره نصب کردم ولی بازم مشکل حل نشد

laxer
05-10-2014, 10:23
1) Find out where WordPress is trying to create the tmp file. (Courtesy of danoph in this thread ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])):

If you are using WordPress 2.7 [or later], go to wp-admin/includes/file.php, and after line 260 [seems to be line 257 in 2.9], add this line temporarily:echo getcwd();This will tell you the current working directory [when you try to upload a file it appears at the top of the upload window]. If there is more than just "/", you will need to add this to your PHP temporary directory line as well instead of just the usual "/tmp"So, I changed my php.ini file from upload_tmp_dir ="/tmp/" toupload_tmp_dir ="/usr/home/usernamehere/tmp/"
2. If you were unable to find a php.ini to edit, you must create one. Using a plain text editor like NotePad, create a file called php.ini.3. Put the following code into your new file or edit the line in your existing file:upload_tmp_dir ="/whatever-path-you-got-from-step-one/tmp/"
If you have an existing php.ini file, the line may be commented out with a preceding semicolon (;), so be sure to remove the semicolon. Save the file.3. This is the step that may vary according to service provider and WordPress version. Your service provider may tell you where to put php.ini if you ask, or have PHP documentation in their help files which will say, or you might have to do trial and error. Upload the file into one of the following:

[*=left]wp-admin folder
[*=left]the root folder where you have your WordPress files stored, eg. 'myblog' or the 'public_html'
[*=left]cgi-bin folder (this is the one that worked for my situation)
[*=left]or (heaven forbid) any WordPress folder containing PHP. This seems like overkill but I did see it suggested in one discussion of the issue
Hope that helps somebody!

طبق این آموزش پیش برید.