PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Speaking!!!!

khatat
28-06-2006, 22:11
Who ready to come in yahoo and speak with each other and improve our speaking ? ofcource with text chat, if you ready and is in every level write your agreement. :laughing:
if you are accept whit this idea please notice to these :
1 - We should say our mistake in grammer
2 - We should say the better word that maby better in other sentences
3 - We musten't insulted eachother
I'll wait for your answer and i'm sorry for may bad language
thanks a lot

mohammad.clergyman
30-06-2006, 22:42
That's nice

khatat
01-07-2006, 14:53
but i dont think it is good because yesterday i saw a topic same this and i'm sorry that i didnt search
but now i have an idea :
every one who wants to make his speaking better go to [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and joyned, after you enter as a memember you can go to chatroom and tolk to many people who their native language is english or they are practicing english or maybe farsi and i think it's better until we speak here or in yahoo or ... by the way i'm wating for your answer.
thanks
mostafa

amintnt
05-08-2006, 03:20
It isn't good idea.see, only three members answered u. so no one agrees with u.

amintnt
05-08-2006, 03:22
oh excuse me khatat. i didn't notice that u've changed the idea.

behkarzad
07-08-2006, 12:43
I am agree with speaking English. Where ever you say!!!
Thanks a lot
Behkarzad@yahoo.com

mohammad.clergyman
07-08-2006, 13:19
بسم رب الشهداء

==============

guys we can add each other in our messenger's lists and plan for a specific time to chat

here is my Id : m_sh_ir2002@yahoo.com

love-to-learn
07-08-2006, 15:24
I'm also ready to join you in yahoo chat, just say when & wt time?
And wt r ur IDs?

amintnt
07-08-2006, 19:58
بسم رب الشهداء

==============

guys we can add each other in our messenger's lists and plan for a specific time to chat

here is my Id : m_sh_ir2002@yahoo.com
I Don't think it will be done!

mohammad.clergyman
11-08-2006, 00:23

hi :)

be sure that it will be done

of course :blush:

if p30world's friends such as u pay attention to it

Thanks ;)

Encor3
11-08-2006, 02:27
Good Job...[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

amintnt
11-08-2006, 20:31
hi :)

be sure that it will be done

of course :blush:

if p30world's friends such as u pay attention to it

Thanks ;)

so tell me when.iranian cannot always become online.this is the problem that we're facing with. So why no one tells the time. I'm waiting. :)

mohammad.clergyman
11-08-2006, 20:56
بسم رب الشهداء

================

Yeah You Are right

the most serious problem is our limited time of internet usage

love-to-learn
12-08-2006, 12:24
I think the most approprpriate time will be the weekend or if it's a week day it should be at night so that everybody is free.
What's your idea?

mohammad.clergyman
12-08-2006, 14:26
بسم رب الشهداء

==================

Yeah we discussed more about chat

But you know there is no one who protect and organize us

Best regards

love-to-learn
12-08-2006, 19:11
بسم رب الشهداء

==================

Yeah we discussed more about chat

But you know there is no one who protect and organize us

Best regards

I don't think we need anybody to ORGANIZE us, just we ourselves can give it a go and see how it goes.
I don't see any problem even if we are 2 or 3 people. What do you thinnk??

co121
12-08-2006, 23:41
If you eventually formed a group to practice speaking and started to work on it, please inform me too, i'd like to join you

amintnt
13-08-2006, 10:47
So what are u waiting for?specify a time.i will be there.thanks

love-to-learn
13-08-2006, 12:01
Can everybody be online at 10 o'clock tonight?
here is my ID: sunset_flood
What about yours??

love-to-learn
14-08-2006, 08:33
I was on last night but nobody turned up....!
What is the most appropriate time for you? ?

amintnt
14-08-2006, 09:10
I was on last night but nobody turned up....!
What is the most appropriate time for you? ?

No.U Should specify a time that every one sees that and make himself ready for it.u wanted us to get online right that day that u've been posted ur topic. i suggust on Thursday at 8 p.m. :happy:

mohammad.clergyman
14-08-2006, 12:09
i suggust on Thursday at 8 p.m. :happy:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:blush:

it was just a kidding

I think thursday at 6 pm is much better

cheers ;)

love-to-learn
14-08-2006, 12:46
Yes, u r right maybe I was a bit hasty :rolleye:
But there is no way I can be online on Thursday afternoon as I'm having classes on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. It finishes at 8 o'clock :sad:
Isn't it possible to arrange it for a later time?? I mean after 9:30 or 10 PM??

amintnt
14-08-2006, 18:12
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:blush:

it was just a kidding

I think thursday at 6 pm is much better

cheers ;)

so you are kidding me? :sad: but we'll see. It never will be done or if it will, it would be so far. :tongue:

love-to-learn
15-08-2006, 10:22
Come on guys, let's come to an agreement.
Does anybody agree to come online at 9:30 on Thursday?? or you prefer to stick to you suggestion for an earlier time? :)

mohammad.clergyman
15-08-2006, 12:45
بسم رب الشهداء
=============

unfortunately I can not be online then

we can chat on thursday afternoon

so what do you think about it

thanks

amintnt
15-08-2006, 15:08
No.Thursday 9:30 p.m is better.

love-to-learn
15-08-2006, 22:11

Dear amintnt,
So we will be both online on Thursday 9:30 ??
See u

love-to-learn
15-08-2006, 22:14
بسم رب الشهداء
=============

unfortunately I can not be online then

we can chat on thursday afternoon

so what do you think about it

thanks

Dear mohammad.clergyman,
Please do your best to be online on Thursday 9:30
Ok?

mohammad.clergyman
15-08-2006, 22:22
بسم رب الشهداء

===========

I will try

I hope I will be online then

goodness knows

best regards

love-to-learn
17-08-2006, 21:24

What's your yahoo ID??

amintnt
18-08-2006, 00:23
What's your yahoo ID??
Oh guys.I'm really embaressed. Excusme. It's 12:20. I wanted U te get online but myself didn't. Please excuse me. I was studying. I have some exams. Please arrange another appointment. I'll be there. I Promise. :sad:

The post was edited

alir3za
18-08-2006, 11:47
Hi
If you promise then i don`t see any problems!
By the way, how was your exam?

amintnt
18-08-2006, 19:16
Hi
If you promise then i don`t see any problems!
By the way, how was your exam?
Oh no.It's on shahrivar 3rd.I'm prepairing myself. :happy:

mohammad.clergyman
18-08-2006, 23:35
Oh no.It's on shahrivar 3th.I'm prepairing myself. :happy:

بسم رب الشهداء

=============

hi dear amint

that's pretty amazing that you haven't became online because of an axamination which will
be took on 3rd of shahrivar and you are going to chat later

best regards

amintnt
19-08-2006, 12:51
What's your yahoo ID??
here's my id: loney_at_paradise :biggrin:

mohammad.clergyman
19-08-2006, 13:13
بسم رب الشهداء

==============

dear amint

I tried frequently to add you in my messenger list but unfortunately I couldn't add you

please add me : m_sh_ir2002

khatat
19-08-2006, 22:09
Wow :blink: :blink: :blink:
hi guys, i really forgot this topic :blush: because i was very busy but now i'm ready to join you :laughing: if you want i'm ready(almost every day of course after 11:30 or betwen 9 to 10:30 and occasionally all the evening ) if you want i'm ready and my id in yahoo :

javidshah2008

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

amintnt
20-08-2006, 01:29
Hi everyone be ready at 11 p.m on monday. NO EXCUSE. ALL the guys should be present.
AND DON'T FORGET TO WRITE UR ID. AND ADD EVERY ID THAT IS MENTIONED.

love-to-learn
20-08-2006, 08:44
I'll be there on Monday 11 PM.
See you

khatat
20-08-2006, 10:54
Ok it's very good but wont you see the NARGES ? i really want to see it but i can see it on tuesday

mohammad.clergyman
20-08-2006, 12:27
بسم رب الشهداء

===============

Hi My dear friends

fortunately last night love-to-learn and amin and I have talked english via yahoo messenger a lot

Everyone can join us

Our next conference will be done on monday 11.00 Pm

If you want to join this group please

introduce yourself as well as your Id

We expect you to join and get this session's benefits

Good Luck

amintnt
20-08-2006, 15:04
Ok it's very good but wont you see the NARGES ? i really want to see it but i can see it on tuesday
WOW. U really waste ur time to watch this foolish film? I just watch it because of Poopal goldare. Nice guy. God Bless her.

deer
27-08-2006, 19:41
hello
i need some words for speaking because i donot have enough words for speaking

can you help me?

have good time

Explorer2005
27-08-2006, 21:09
Hi dear
? can I help you

troubleshooter
28-08-2006, 10:41
Hi dear
You may refer to elementary books written for such problems. There are lots of ways to solve such problems; I think, reading books and listening to tapes or CDs can be useful for you
Good Luck

deer
28-08-2006, 11:36
Hi dear
? can I help you

if you can why don't help me?help me very soon
i should learn english very soon
have good time

deer
28-08-2006, 11:39
please help me very soon i use books but it is not enough

troubleshooter
28-08-2006, 13:09
You can look up any word you need in a persian to english dictionary [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Try to make sentences with any word you have in your mind and change it into any form of time i.e. present, past and.....
and when you face a problem (meaning you may don't know english meaning of a persian word) look it up in a dictionary and don't get disappointed, you'll succeed

deer
28-08-2006, 13:52
thanks alot for your advise

Alone_In_Hell
28-08-2006, 14:17
Would You Tell Me What Kind Of Words Do You Need???
I May Happen To Help You!!!

love-to-learn
28-08-2006, 19:46
You can look up any word you need in a persian to english dictionary [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Try to make sentences with any word you have in your mind and change it into any form of time i.e. present, past and.....
and when you face a problem (meaning you may don't know english meaning of a persian word) look it up in a dictionary and don't get disappointed, you'll succeed

My dear friend,
You should be very careful when using persian dictionaries. I suggest you do check the word in an english to english dictionary after you have looked it up in the persian one.
Persian dictionaries sometimes mislead you, if I may say so :rolleye:

Good luck

deer
28-08-2006, 20:13
My dear friend,
You should be very careful when using persian dictionaries. I suggest you do check the word in an english to english dictionary after you have looked it up in the persian one.

Good luck

thanks alot for your advise

mohammad.clergyman
28-08-2006, 20:46

hello
i need some words for speaking because i donot have enough words for speaking

can you help me?

have good time

بسم رب الشهداء

=============
English

Hi dear Deer And Troubleshooter

All of troubleshooter's advices make trouble for You I think

the most harmful problems of the English Students which can't speak is persian thought; on the other hand their Orginal Language

so I am strongly against trobleshooter and those who think persian and translate it into english

that's obvious that in our Language I mean persian we speak without thinking in advance

so the more persian thoughts we make the more pauses we make in our speeches as well

because during your speech you have not as enough time as possible to translate persian words and sentences to english of course it's also impossible

if you concentrated on some english speakers you would realize that they intrupt their speeches by using persian thoughts and it could be appeared in some speciall words which they use then . for instance they tell "you know "or "you say

however please do avaid persian to english dictionary exept whenever you can't find out the meaning of
the word

and about lacking the words I should tell you this not your problem .
the problem is lacking of structures

and

What I suggest to you

you are in the basic levels so if u don't know how to use the words so words can not be useful at all

so the most important of all is that you memorize as many structures as possible. let me tell you an example you read a book and you encounter this basic structure "the most important problem is poverty"

first you have to find the words in the English to English dictionary I do recommand that you use Oxford Elementery Dictionary then try your best to realize the passage which is that word's explanation
if You understand it that's so perfect . if so try your best to find a synonym of that word it is useful but not essential . ok now you meet your need in terms of words
but you don't how to use them I suggest that you have to first understand the whole meaning of the sentence then it's so useful to memorize it with it's usage I mean memorize the sentence and imagin the sitution which it must be used in . be sure if you do so after a while you become suprised that what the nice speech you make

Never forget English stories they are fantastic sources to learn the essential structures as well as the words

they were my suggestions . i hope that I could suggest properly

فارسي

من با تمام نظرات ترابل شوتر جون مخالف هستم !

من فكر ميكنم كه مشكل بعضي از كساني كه ميخواهند انگليسي صحبت كنند اينه كه اول متن فارسي را در ذهن ميارند بعد اونو ميخواند به انگليسي ترجمه كنند كه البته كار خيلي سختيه و مخ زيادي ميخواد ( كه من ندارم )‌ :biggrin:

اين خيلي موضوع پيش پا افتاده اي است كه در فارسي ما كلماتي كه ميخواهيم در موردش صحبت كنيم را در ذهن يكي يكي نمياريم بلكه مفهوم را در ذهن مياريم و سپس بدون مكث ( خودمو ميگم )‌ آن را از خودمون در وكنيم :biggrin:

و بايد توجه داشته باشيم كه در صحبت به زبان خارجه هرگاه با زبون اصلي خودمون فكر ميكنيم بين صحبت هامون فاصله ميفته !

به خاطر اينكه در هنگام صحبت آنقدر وقت نداريم كه بخواهيم يك كلمه را به زبون اصلي خود در ذهن بياريم و سپس آن را به اون زبان خارجه ترجمه كنيم !

بنابر اين ديكشنري انگليسي به فارسي و بالعكس تا اندازه اي سطح صحبت شما ر ا تحت تاثير منفي قرار ميدهد

و اما مشكل كمبود كلمه بايد بگم كه اصلا ناراحت نباشيد (‌در پايين بيشتر توضيح ميدهم )‌ بلكه مشكل شما كمبود ساختارهاي زبان انگليسي است .

من به شما چه چيزي پيشنهاد ميكنم ؟

با توجه به اينكه شما در آغاز يادگيري زبان خارجه هستيد پس بيشتر ساختارها به درد شما ميخوره نه كلمات درواقع كلمات بايد در قالب ساختار جمله بيان شود .

به خاطر همين مهم تر از همه اينه كه شما اين ساختار ها را به خاطر بسپاريد بگذاريد يه مثال براي شما بزنم

شما اين جمله را در يك كتاب ميبينيد " THE MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEM IS POVERTY"

در ابتدا شما بايد كلمه ها را در ديكشنري انگليسي به انگليسي پيدا كنيد كه من شديدا به شما پيشنهاد ميكنم كه

از اين ديكشنري استفاده كنيد ..ELEMENTRY OXFORD DICTIONARY

سپس تمام سعي خودتونو بكنيد كه معني كلمه را بفهميد اگر متوجه شديد خيلي خوب است اگر كنار كلمه يك مترادف هم نوشته سعي كنيد حتما اون را به خاطر بسپاريد كه بهترين راه افزايش كلمات هم همين است . البته اين كار در ترم هاي پايين واجب نيست !

حالا شما مشكلتون در رابطه با كلمات حل شد !

اما شما نميدونيد كه چگونه آنرا در قالب ساختار انگليسي بگنجانيد در واقع قالبي براي اين كار نداريد !

براي رفع اين مشكل شما بايد در ابتدا معناي كلي جمله و كلمات را همانطور كه در بالا گفتم بفهميد

سپس تصور كنيد كه در چه موقعيتي ميتونيد انها را مورد استفاده قرار بديد

انشاءالله با ياري خداوند شما در صورت انجام اين كارها و تمرين روزانه كه خيلي توصيه شده موفق ميشيد

همچنين داستان هاي انگليسي را فراموش نكنيد كه خيلي براي افزايش ساختار ها و لغات شما مفيد هستند

از رئيس انجمن به خاطر فارسي نوشتن معذرت ميخوام اميد وارم پستم را در TEMPملاقات نكنم !!

موفق و مويد باشيد

love-to-learn
28-08-2006, 22:43
Hi,
Mohammad is right in some ways but for a more advanced writing practice you will definitly find that there are some words you can't find in your mind to put on paper so what to do now? you have some ways: you can check a word finder dictionary, you can check word activater dictionaries and if these don't help, you will have to check a persian dictionary but checking the word in an english to english dictionary after that is a MUST.
However, I should add that I myself am strongly against using persian dic. as everybody knows: to learn a language you need to think in that language and situate yourself in the same.

Good luck

troubleshooter
28-08-2006, 23:28
Hi guys
I think you haven't understood what I meant
I mean when you want to create an english sentence, try to remember any word you've learned so far, and when you face a problem (I mean if you don't know the meaning of the word in english) you can refer to a dictionary
I myself have performed this style of making sentences from many years ago when I was 9 or 10 and I've achieved
When I learn a new word, I try to use it in several situations and try to make several sentences
TRY TO SWALLOW EVERY WORD YOU LEARN !!!
Good Luck

troubleshooter
28-08-2006, 23:30
My dear friend,

Good luck
agreed
Good Luck ;)

mohammad.clergyman
29-08-2006, 00:08
Hi guys
I think you haven't understood what I meant
I mean when you want to create an english sentence, try to remember any word you've learned so far, and when you face a problem (I mean if you don't know the meaning of the word in english) you can refer to a dictionary
I myself have performed this style of making sentences from many years ago when I was 9 or 10 and I've achieved
When I learn a new word, I try to use it in several situations and try to make several sentences
TRY TO SWALLOW EVERY WORD YOU LEARN !!!
Good Luck

بسم رب الشهداء

=============

Hi dear troubleshooter

You mentioned that when we are going to speak we have to remember any word which we have learnt so far as I told you ; during our speeches we are not able to remember the words which are required in our speeches now and then maybe we forget some of the words . we have not as enough time as we can waste it to remeber them and we must change the structure or use a short description of those words which are forgotten .admittedly we can not also use dictionary during our speeches so as I mentiond before we have to learn some structures In advance

GOOD LUCK ;)

troubleshooter
29-08-2006, 00:57
بسم رب الشهداء

=============

Hi dear troubleshooter

You mentioned that when we are going to speak we have to remember any word which we have learnt so far as I told you ; during our speeches we are not able to remember the words which are required in our speeches now and then maybe we forget some of the words . we have not as enough time as we can waste it to remeber them and we must change the structure or use a short description of those words which are forgotten .admittedly we can not also use dictionary during our speeches so as I mentiond before we have to learn some structures In advance

GOOD LUCK ;)
Oh my God!!!!!!! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Have you guys eaten your dinner?! :biggrin:
When did I say when you are giving a speech you can use a dictionary??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean when you are exercising your english, you can perform that procedure. I never told you to use a dictionary while giving a speech!!!

amintnt
29-08-2006, 01:05
I really don't know what to say?! some of opinions are right and some of them are not. right now I'm translating my persian thoughts in english. I agree with mohammad that we should not do this. let me to give an example: Look, some of iranian students use english numbers instead of persians in mathematics. Definitely they're more slower, because at first they should remember the numbers in persian and then try to find it in english. but after a long time their mind will use to write the numbers in english directly, without thinking. English is the same. and I think as mohammad had said U should change ur mind in english to have no waste of time for speaking. Unfortunetly, I cannot do this. I translate all my persian's sentences in english. but fortunetly I'm pretty fast to do this. My memory is strong to remember the words. Somehow it takes time to find the most suitable word. I recommend as other friends have said to read books and watch the movies in english language WITH SUBTITLES.

Venus
29-08-2006, 08:57
hi have a nice day!
if i want to improve my speaking english at home , what should i do ?and what should i use?
please tell me the best way.
bye

mohammad.clergyman
29-08-2006, 09:57
Oh my God!!!!!!! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Have you guys eaten your dinner?! :biggrin:
When did I say when you are giving a speech you can use a dictionary??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean when you are exercising your english, you can perform that procedure. I never told you to use a dictionary while giving a speech!!!

بسم رب الشهداء

=============

hi gentleman

did you forget about pervious sentences

just you stuck on my Kidding sentence

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Have a nice wife
:biggrin:

Bye

amintnt
30-08-2006, 00:49
What U mean? U know the phonetics and U don't know how to read the words??? Strange!!!

deer
31-08-2006, 10:05
yes. you saied right I know them but I cannot say them

Venus
03-09-2006, 11:56
hi
is any body here?!!! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

پرنس
03-09-2006, 15:56
we are here
however, there is a lot of way for you to improve your speaking in your home
such as
voice chat with some one in En
stand in front of the mirror and try to speak with yourself(it maybe seem funny at the first,but it's a very good way)\
good luck

amintnt
03-09-2006, 20:23
Seems this topic is going to be closed. I have no idea. We made some appointment on the internet, also in english. u can add the guys in yahoo. my id,lonely_at_paradise. sometimes we are all online in a same time and we start a conference to imporve our english. U can join us.bye

mohammad.clergyman
03-09-2006, 22:00
Seems this topic is going to be closed. I have no idea. We made some appointment on the internet, also in english. u can add the guys in yahoo. my id,lonely_at_paradise. sometimes we are all online in a same time and we start a conference to imporve our english. U can join us.bye

بسم رب الشهداء

============

hello

I think the same as Amin

this topic specified for making appointments

If u have some questions or wanna answer sb's question there are lots of spaces here

Just stick on making plane for our conferences here

Everybody Can Join Us

My id is :m_sh_ir2002

Just add your friends and have fun

Bye see u in the next conference

Venus
04-09-2006, 05:37
ok thank you . so you think the only way to improve our speach is to speak to some one else?.

amintnt
05-09-2006, 21:59
No Venus,Not exactly.But 90 percent u should talk to someone else to improve ur english. But I insist watching movies. It's kind of way to be good in speaking.

mohammad.clergyman
05-09-2006, 22:50
ok thank you . so you think the only way to improve our speach is to speak to some one else?.

hi dear

it's nice to talk with sb else

But Not Necessarly

I usually speak with my self in the bathroom :laughing:

or during my way home from my English institute

I think if there is no body for talking it's essential to talk to substances

otherwise sucess can not be achived

Best Regards

amintnt
05-09-2006, 23:01
hi dear

it's nice to talk with sb else

But Not Necessarly

I usually speak with my self in the bathroom :laughing:

or during my way home from my English institute

I think if there is no body for talking it's essential to talk to substances

otherwise sucess can not be achived

Best Regards
محمد جون اینقدر از کلمات سخت سخت استفاده میکنی که آخرش مجبورم میکنی این بابیلون رو باز کنم. :biggrin:
Excusme .

mohammad.clergyman
05-09-2006, 23:30
محمد جون اینقدر از کلمات سخت سخت استفاده میکنی که آخرش مجبورم میکنی این بابیلون رو باز کنم. :biggrin:
Excusme .

Dear Amin :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Only because of You I would try to use simple words

Whatever You say My best Friend

Good Luck Jigar :laughing:

No One
10-09-2006, 03:46
Hi everybody
im Anna a new member
:rolleye: nice to meet u

love-to-learn
10-09-2006, 09:15
Hi everybody
im Anna a new member
:rolleye: nice to meet u

Hi
You're welcome honey :rolleye:

amintnt
10-09-2006, 12:18
Yeah U R Welcome.I hope we'll have a confrence again. Of course with ur presence.

mostafasoltani
18-09-2006, 11:40
I like speking english .my email is mostafa_soltani18@yahoo.com

amintnt
18-09-2006, 15:46
sorry mostafa. there's no longer any conference i think. or maybe i'm wrong

mohammad.clergyman
18-09-2006, 17:01
sorry mostafa. there's no longer any conference i think. or maybe i'm wrong

بسم رب الشهداء

============

Don't be Hopeless My dear Friend

We would Have conference Again

There is no reason To abandon Speaking

Good Luck

love-to-learn
18-09-2006, 22:44
بسم رب الشهداء

============

Don't be Hopeless My dear Friend

We would Have conference Again

There is no reason To abandon Speaking

Good Luck

O la la, see who is here again, long time no seen
How are you dear Mohammad?

I hope we will have conference again

Bye

DELL
07-10-2006, 13:54
you guys can count on me too

mohammad.clergyman
07-10-2006, 16:29
O la la, see who is here again, long time no seen
How are you dear Mohammad?

I hope we will have conference again

Bye

بسم رب الشهداء

======

hi dear so called love-to-learn

I am fine and I hope you feel well

so do I but if you become visible or available

That would be possible otherwise not

Have a nice Ramedan Mounth

Good Luck

love-to-learn
07-10-2006, 19:29
بسم رب الشهداء

======

hi dear so called love-to-learn

I am fine and I hope you feel well

so do I but if you become visible or available

That would be possible otherwise not

Have a nice Ramedan Mounth

Good Luck

Hi dear Mohammad,

Arrange a time if you would like to have any conference again. I'll be happy to join.

Have a nice time and bye

mohammad.clergyman
07-10-2006, 19:54
Hi dear Mohammad,

Arrange a time if you would like to have any conference again. I'll be happy to join.

Have a nice time and bye

بسم رب الشهداء

===

Hi

what about 10 pm

or better 5 pm

love-to-learn
08-10-2006, 07:50
بسم رب الشهداء

===

Hi

what about 10 pm

or better 5 pm

Good morning,

Did you talk to other friends as well? or you are waiting for their visit to this section?

By the way, which day did you mean? :blink:

Hope 2 c u soon
bye

mohammad.clergyman
08-10-2006, 17:28
Good morning,

Did you talk to other friends as well? or you are waiting for their visit to this section?

By the way, which day did you mean? :blink:

Hope 2 c u soon
bye

Hi

I think we'd better continue our conversation in the private messages

Because There is no actually anyone who is gonna join us

:sad: :sad: Best Regards

amintnt
09-10-2006, 14:39
Hi

I think we'd better continue our conversation in the private messages

Because There is no actually anyone who is gonna join us

Best Regards
Yes, i agree.

eveningmelody
02-11-2006, 02:53
Hi
this is the first time that I see this part. so help me to know what is your final goal
I love speaking English because I want to improve my English Language
So I am ready... Bye

Man Hunter
02-11-2006, 03:31
hey guys.....

how is it going? listen,i just see this page..let the party begins... i am ready....

but when shall we begin?i can help you guys and also you can help me...

(( no human is not perfect))

so,lets go to the heart of the problem and let the party begins....

waiting for you guys....don't hezitate we're gonna make it ;) ;) !
:happy:
Enjoy your time....

Shahriyar

eveningmelody
02-11-2006, 03:34
sorry
but I still dont know what you are going to do
please explain more... bye

amintnt
16-12-2006, 00:11
Oh! I pretty forgot about this topic, the topic which quietely changed my life! I remember we had made an appointment and just four memebers came on date. I wish I never came here. :-s

negar00
30-07-2011, 21:01
hello
seems no one s coming here since god knows when:(

komeil-messi
22-08-2011, 22:24
hi every one....what are you waiting for???lets start chating. this is my yahoo id: lost.personality
im waiting for every one who wants to learn english as same as me,we can correct eachother.....
dont forget to add my my id : lost.personality

Alli13
25-08-2011, 00:04
hello guys
I'm interested to make conversion with everyone here.Aware me with private message and please notice that my english level is intermidiate.I promise to improve your english ability but you should be resoponsible too

roham_06
28-08-2011, 10:35
Hi buddies

I'm looking for someone to join me for learning English ,improve speaking, skill and....

I'm beginner but I'm trying to improve...

this's my yahoo ID: rohambasir@rocketmail.com

bye

roham_06
28-08-2011, 10:35
Hi buddies

I'm looking for someone to join me for learning English ,improve speaking, skill and....

I'm beginner but I'm trying to improve...

this's my yahoo ID: rohambasir@rocketmail.com

bye

amintnt
30-08-2011, 11:55
OMG, is that my post up there? Feeling ashamed. No edit buttons there, why is that?l

Alli13
04-09-2011, 21:58
OMG, is that my post up there? Feeling ashamed. No edit buttons there, why is that?l

I think, because the edit button is not going to be permanently

setare.paria
05-10-2011, 15:55
hi i agree with u