PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : homefront multiplayer

senar123
30-03-2011, 16:42
ایا بازی homefront رو میشه به صورت lan بازی کرد؟
وقتی می خوام این بازی رو به صورت lan بازی کنم
بازی خود به خود خارج میشه .براش یه کرک جدید دانلود کردم اینبار قسمت lan کار می کرد اما کسی نمی تونست وارد سرور بشه ؟:13::13::13::13:

Saeed System
13-04-2011, 09:42
سلام دوستان این مشکل منم هست .

براش یه کرک جدید دانلود کردم اینبار قسمت lan کار می کرد

این کرک رو میزارید برای دانلود :11:

senar123
16-04-2011, 16:40
در این سایت یه چیز های نوشته و فایل هایی برای دانلود گذاشته اما چون سرعت اینترنتم خیلی پایینه نتونستم دانلودش کنم ثانیا این سایت ف ی ل ت ره...

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Saeed System
07-07-2011, 08:04
سلام ...

تو قسمت جوین سرور که میرم وقتی میخاد سرور پیدا کنه هی قفل میشه صفحه هنگ میکنه ..موس گیر میکنه!

آخرشم نمیشه بازی کرد از هنگ زیاد

مشکل از چیه؟

بازی هم ارجیناله استیم. از دیشب که خریدم م یخوام بازی کنم مولتیش رو این هنگ نمیزاره...

تا حالا اینجوری ندیده بودم بازی مولتی رو .. تمام فایلهای بازی کامله با استیم ولیدیت کردم کامله 100%

بقیه بازیهای مولتی همچین مشکلی ندارم فقط این بازی هنگ میکنه موقع پیدا کردن سرور

عکس:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Saeed System
07-07-2011, 09:12
این مشکل من مشکل همه بازیکنها بوده..

من انگلیسی بلد نیستم درست...دست و پا شکسته یه زره بلدم...

خواهش میکنم یکی برای من توضیح بده باید چه کرد:11::10:

اولشو فهمیدم ولی در مورد این فایل serverbrowser_hist.vdf

که کجاست نفهمیدم..

خواهش میکنم یه نفر دست مارو بگیره ازگوگل ترنسلیت هم نفهمیدم :11:

My fix for the HOMEFRONT server browser - IT WORKS! - Important addendum -
I, like many other HOMEFRONT players, have been frustrated with the slow and laggy response of the HF server browser. During the browser "Update" cycle the mouse cursor lags really bad and it's very difficult to click on the "Favorites" tab or the "Cancel" button while this update process is running. Also, another annoying problem is that very often you have servers listed in your Favorites that you can't delete. Well, after performing a simple "delete" of a single file (I'll get to that later) my server browser now updates lighting fast and old favorites that I was unable to delete before are now gone.

Note: Back up any file before you alter or delete it. This is just good common sense and should always be done before messing around with any configuration or system files.

Here's what I did:

After some research I discovered that it's the "serverbrowser_hist.vdf" that stores your HOMEFRONT favorites (makes sense). I located this file on my system by doing a search for it in my Steam folder. For me the "serverbrowser_hist.vdf" file was located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\8326979\7\remote" directory. It will not be in the same directory for all users so that's why a simple file search is recommended. I then made a backup copy (with a different name) of this file and deleted the original.

NOTE: This will delete all your currently selected Favorites. So, if you don't want to lose your old fav's listing then DON'T DELETE this file.

Once the delete was done I started up HOMEFRONT, went to the server browser and to my amazement and joy the browser did its update cycle within a few seconds with absolutely no mouse lag. I updated the browser again and again with the same great results! Next, I went to my Favorites tab and, as expected, the old fav's were gone. So, I added some new fav's, exited HOMEFRONT and then observed that the "serverbrowser_hist.vdf" had been re-created once again. I also noticed that the the new "serverbrowser_hist.vdf" file was only 1KB in size compared to the 64KB of the original vdf file. After performing a full exit (to the desktop) of HOMEFRONT I started it back up again and saw that the browser speed was still super fast and that my newly added fav's were there.

What do I think the original browser lag and favorite's delete problem was caused by? My best guess is that the original "serverbrowser_hist.vdf" was either corrupted during the install process and/or was filled with so many fav entries (probably from beta testing) that it slowed down the hard disk file update/write process to a snail's pace which in turn caused the HF server browser lag.

Hope this helps a few out there in the frustrated HOMEFRONT community ...

Important addendum: The "serverbrowser_hist.vdf" file may have multiple locations in your PC's directory structure. It doesn't for me, but I became suspicious of this possibility because of user feedback on this forum. So, with a little more research I did confirm this. For instance, I found out "Counter Strike" uses this same file name. Well, I don't have CS installed so I never detected multiple instances of this file. Perhaps there are other Steam games that also use this file name, I just don't know.

If you performed my browser fix instructions and did not get the expected speedup and favorites reset then this might be your problem. If you do have more than one "serverbrowser_hist.vdf" then simply backup each instance of it, delete the original and then test HOMEFRONT. If you get the browser speedup and favorites reset then you deleted the correct file, if you didn't then perform the same procedure on the next instance of "serverbrowser_hist.vdf" until you hit upon the correct one. Finally, be sure to restore all those "serverbrowser_hist.vdf" file(s) that didn't impact HOMEFRONT.

Note: This worked for me, your results may differ ...