PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Free Discussion

Iman_m123
07-09-2010, 22:59
Dear Friends and P30world members that love English as a Foreign Language :40:

I think this topic will improve your English because we talk about subjects in English and I'll be happy , if you post in this topic...

Topic Rules:

1. Every week we choose a subject and we change it every Tuesday
2. I'll put the new subject in this post and also the last post
3.If you see a post that has a garammatical problems , write it in a QUOTE and correct it, So the writer understands that He/She made a mistake...
4.When you post in this topic write a subject that you think is good at the end of your post
5. At last, if the subject is bad and there won't be many answers and fans, I'll change the subject

First Subject : What kind of books do yo read ? why ? can you write a nice part of it ?

Good Luck :40:

Ninjai
07-09-2010, 23:13
that sounds wonderful :20:
keep on .

frnsh
08-09-2010, 00:07
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry to say this, but we have chatroom and i think that's enough, we can talk about anything there.
:11:

gentela
08-09-2010, 00:26
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry to say this, but we have chatroom and i think that's enough, we can talk about anything there.

Hey, I was there before and I think it is not chat room. It's just a spamming room for some ....
:5:

Iman_m123
08-09-2010, 10:33
hi again

I think this subject is good : What kind of books do you read ? why ? can you write a nice part of it ?

what do you think guys ?

Ninjai
08-09-2010, 16:46
Hi Everyone,

!!!but that's full of Spam like a Chat room

frnsh
08-09-2010, 17:01
and u wanna make here like that too!! that's what i mean

آرش-19
08-09-2010, 18:15
hi
first of all, thanks for starting spam guys.:31:
next, personally i think it's good idea to talk or discuss about a certain topic.
and now my opinion about suggested topic:
actually i'm really interested in historical books. there is a old saying "never experience others experience". maybe it's
one of the most important beliefs that drive me toward history! another reason is prowler, going through historical stories,
events and knowing famous people, what they did? why and how they did that? and such this stuff.
as i said if i want to choose a book, my priority is history, and next it would be romantic novels.
eventually my favorite book is "2 century silence" written by Zarin Koob.
and there is one more point about books that i like to read and that is Dr.Shariati's books! i like it because he helped me to lit up
around myself and see things that i didn't before.

thanks