PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : E-books

Reza1969
13-04-2006, 12:56
Here you can introduce good English books on different topics (specially learning English) except computer along with their download links. It's really appreciated if you include the picture of the front cover.

List of the books :

1. One Thousand English Proverbs and Sayings ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Harry Potter
19-04-2006, 01:33
List of the books :

2. 445 books ( Stories & ... ) ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

3. 116 books - all in one ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Note:
You can navigate this package using "Enter", "Next", & "Back" buttons ... and also you can click on Author's portrait on the main page to go to the page where you can read for the selected author.

© Babak_King :laughing:

Harry Potter
05-05-2006, 23:40
List of the books :

4. Complete William Shakespeare Collection ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

5. Harry Potter series of books 1,2,3,4,5,6 ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

ENJOY :happy:

mahramasrar2
25-05-2006, 13:37
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

i downloaded this pack but it needs a password what is the password please help me it toke me 1 hour to doanload them please help me i like harry potter s books very much

Harry Potter
25-05-2006, 19:11

i downloaded this pack but it needs a password what is the password please help me it toke me 1 hour to doanload them please help me i like harry potter s books very much

Excuse me :sad:
Password: budzmoon

:happy:

mohammad.clergyman
25-05-2006, 19:16
Thank you reza and harry potter

Reza1969
14-12-2006, 17:37

SBN: 0471654655
Title: Shut Up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life: A Kick-Butt Approach to a Better Life, 2004-08
Author: Larry Winget
Publisher: Wiley
Publication Date: 2004-08-24
Number Of Pages: 256
IPB Image
Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get a Life

This is not your typical self-help book. You won't find any motivational platitudes or cute business parables here. This is more of a "get off your butt and get to work" approach that can help you achieve more success, make more money, improve your business, and have more fun.

Larry Winget doesn't pull any punches here. He believes that business gets better when businesspeople get better through personal growth. And it works the same way in your personal life-husbands and wives improve each other when they improve themselves, and kids improve when their parents do. In other words, everything in life gets better when you get better, and nothing gets better until you get better.

This book can make you better, but it will probably tick you off. Winget is direct, caustic, and controversial. You won't like or agree with everything he has to say. Yet his advice is full of wisdom and truth that can't easily be argued with.

Words from Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get a Life that prove that this book is anything but typical:

"If you don't have much going wrong in your life, then you don't have much going on in your life."

"When you work, work! When you play, play! Don't mix the two."

"What you think about, talk about, and do something about is what comes about."

"When it quits being fun-quit."

"Time management is a joke."

And that's just the beginning!

Practical steps to take control of your life and get results
He might seem harsh from time to time, but Larry Winget's unique approach to personal development-combining blunt truth with irreverent humor-is really based on love of self and love of others. Life is serious, but that doesn't mean we should always take it so seriously. Larry's message is simple: life isn't as complicated as it seems and most people would find more success, and more happiness, in their lives if they'd do a few simple things-take responsibility for their actions, lighten up, and start doing the right things instead of the wrong things. By forcing readers to look truthfully at their own lives, this refreshingly honest approach to self-improvement leaves readers nowhere to turn but the mirror-and proves that when we stop making excuses we start succeeding.

size: 1.81 MB

4 possible download links. Try any of them you like

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

arty
13-02-2007, 14:42
Hi everyone

I have some e-book and i want to share them with you they are fun to read and also they help you improve your english
hope you enjoy them:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The first books are the series of Artemis Fowl written by the Irish write Eoin Colfer

more to come just wait

arty
23-02-2007, 10:07
hi again
I have some new books for you :laughing: :laughing:
This the series of THE SAGA OF DARREN SHAN by DARREN SHAN
you can download all 12 book from the link below .
Darren_Shan ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

To read these books you need to use microsoft reader that you can get from
here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

1-A Living Nightmare
2-The Vampire's Assistant
3-Tunnels of Blood
4-Vampire Mountain
5-Trials of Death
6- Vampire Prince
7-Hunters of the Dusk
8-Allies of the Night
9-Killers of the Dawn
10-The Lake of Souls
11-Lord of the Shadows
12- Sons of Destiny

Reza1969
25-02-2007, 01:04
The Law of Success in 16 Lessons
Author: Napoleon Hill
Format: PDF
Pages: 47

Success in this world is always a matter of individual effort, yet you will only be deceiving yourself if you believe that you can succeed without the co-operation of other people. Success is a matter of individual effort only to the extent that each person must decide, in his or her own mind, what is wanted. This involves the use of "imagination." From this point on, achieving success is a matter of skillfully and tactfully inducing others to co-operate.
The purpose of the Law of Success course is to enable you to find out how you may become more capable in your chosen field of work. To this end you will be analyzed and all of your qualities classified so you may organize them and make the best possible use of them.

Password:rewop

Reza1969
25-02-2007, 01:12
How Great Decisions Get Made

How Great Decisions Get Made shows how to bring out the best in people, so that the process of decision making cements groups together rather than pulling them apart. The book gives readers a simple 10-step process to help their people overcome seemingly intractable differences, paving the way for groups to:

* Embrace a world view filled with the possibility of creating better results together
* Shift their attention from the stale "What should we do?" to a fresh "How can we achieve what we really want?" attitude
* Tap into who they are to define and articulate their hopes

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدl

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 16:57
When his brothers fiancee leaves him for another man, a roguish actor agrees to track down this woman and hold her at his cottage until his brother can talk sense into her. Everything goes according to plan until he discovers that he has taken the woman's cousin. His mistake sets off sparks between them, but shes on the verge on answering another marriage proposal. Though the tone is too dark, FIANCEE BY MISTAKE by Kate Walker has some heated scenes and interesting characters.

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 16:58
Colleen will do anything for her sister Sheila, including having her baby. Sheila's husband, Michael, wants a baby, too. When Colleen offers to be a surrogate for his wife, he's deeply grateful. Then an accident takes Sheila's life, and Colleen and Michael turn to each other in their sorrow only to discover an unacknowledged attraction.

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:00
Dominic Chakaris doesn't know why artist Kelly MacLeod painted an unflattering portrait of him, but after meeting her he no longer cares—he wants her. Kelly believes Dominic is responsible for her family's destruction, yet she wants him. And when their relationship turns passionate Kelly has trouble connecting the gentle lover with the ruthless businessman—something she fears could destroy her. Annette Broadrick's TOO TOUGH TO TAME is a romance of contrasts—Dominic is the dark brooding hero, and Kelly the light that guides him down the path to love.

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:02

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:03
Separated when they were teenagers in love, now the hero and heroine discover each other a world away, a decade later. Separated when he went into the witness protection program, they never thought they'd see each other again until destiny stepped in. And these two are fated for each other. It's the kind of love you know should be forever, the kind of romance that makes me a believer. I love this author!

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:05
SLEEPING WITH HER BEST FRIEND... Sweet-yet-hard-nosed lingerie store owner Marisa Donato wanted a baby in the worst way, but falling in love with a potential father candidate was not an option. So, Marisa wondered, should she hit up a sperm bank...or go about making a baby the old-fashioned way? Enter Marisa's best friend, Jake, whose looks and charm weakened her knees...and her resistance.

Man-about-town Jake Carmichael lusted after his gal pal, but didn't feel worthy of true love and family. While he volunteered his services as father of her child, in his heart he hoped to be her forever lover. But when passions grew hot, could Marisa and Jake handle a love that broke all the rules...?

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:06
Pregnant and stuck in the middle of nowhere with a broken down car wasn't something she expected nor wanted for Isabella. She was on her way to her old hometown to start a new life but somehow got stuck in the cold. A familiar face in the name of Michael Wulf, one of the known available rich bachelor in the country, came to rescue her from the harsh snow.

Shortly after, Isabella gave birth to her daughter, Emily, and that unexpectedly change Michael's routine as they were stuck together in his mansion in an amount of time due to the sudden storm that have gotten worse. Due to their, especially his, past; they tried to live with each other and bear each other's company. Overtime, their herats tugged for each other but Michael fought it off, trying to push her away for Isablella and Emily's own good.

This is good quickie for me. The characters interacted with each other well, emotionally tugging. The plots actually pulled you in. I've enjoyed reading this one and I'm not into reading romances either.

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:07
Tori Carrington's SKIN DEEP is the dream relationship of most women, falling in love with your best friend. Yeah, an age old plot line, but it works very well once again. Kyra gets dumped and decides she needs a change, so she turns herself into a sexier version of herself. Her best friend, Michael, can't stand other men seeing the new fleshier and sexier version. He realizes he wants that sassy woman just for his pleasure! But dare they risk their freindship to become intimate? Sparks fly off the pages when these two get together. Very steamy and very entertaining!

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:08
Sicilian tycoon Dante Russo has become rich and successful the hard way. So there's no mercy in his heart when he hears that Taylor Sommer's business is struggling. She's the woman who ended their affair three years ago, and her present plight is perfect--for Dante to blackmail her back into his bed and get his desire for her right out of his system.

Tally's now the mother of a lovely little girl, news which only serves to harden Dante's heart further and intensify his need to possess. But rich and ruthless though he may be, even Dante isn't immune to the magic of Christmas and the miracles it brings….

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:09
A month after her spouse disappears in an apparent climbing accident, a pregnant woman is surprised by a knock on the door and the appearance of an amnesiac claiming to be HER COUNTERFEIT HUSBAND . But even though he looks just like him, his behavior is definitely different; Carla Cassidy delivers an emotionally intense romance with a clever touch of intrigue.

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:10
Finally there's going to be A BABY FOR EMILY , but her joy is shattered when her husband dies—in another woman's arms! When her brother-in-law Dillon steps in to help, Emily is overjoyed. But Dillon's reasons are far from selfless—not only does he love Emily, but also his feelings for the baby run deeper than those of an uncle. Ginna Gray's romance is like a quilt—piece by piece the story unfolds until finally the picture emerges of a man's struggle to understand his place in his family, and to claim the only woman he's ever loved.

Reza1969
29-05-2007, 17:11
When her job took its toll on her, a young woman left the man of her dreams and her career behind to spend two years in a self-imposed exile. She would have remained that way if he hadnt shown up on her porch with a child in his arms who needed help only she could give. Now the two are forced to work together to right a wrong and begin healing old scars. Talented Harper Allen has created an emotionally wrenching story with well-defined characters readers can empathize with in PROTECTOR WITH A PAST

sise
29-05-2007, 23:17
please please please upload your e-books from another site. I cannot download from Rapidshare.
What?.... that's my problem? ok. !!!

amintnt
15-06-2007, 21:55
Reading Lolita in Tehran: A Memoir in Books

Author: Azar Nafisi
File size: 273 Kb

Published in 2003, it has been on the New York Times bestseller list for over one hundred weeks and has been translated into thirty-two languages
Perhaps Azar Nafisi's greatest act of defiance was gathering seven women in her living room to talk about books. On its face, this may not sound so remarkable. But Nafisi held her book group in Tehran, during the post-revolutionary days of the Islamic Republic, when people caught reading the works on her list, novels by Henry James, Jane Austen, and Nabokov, could be tossed in jail.
Nafisi has written her own book about the dark days in Iran that left her and many other intellectuals, feeling, as she writes, "irrelevant." Part memoir, part literary criticism, part social history, it is a celebration not just of survival, but of imagination, and the essential spirit of literature.

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدit seems to be a nice book, doesn't it?:46:l

Reza1969
16-06-2007, 01:31
Vladimir Nabokov:Lolita

love-to-learn
20-06-2007, 21:05
Hi everybody

I'm looking for a French ebook called "La paix avec Dieu". Can somebody give me a download link?

By the way, the original book is in English - peace with God - written by Billy Graham. One of my friends has already found the English version for me but I'm looking for the French ebook now.

Thanks in advance :11:l

sise
20-06-2007, 21:31
Reading Lolita in Tehran: A Memoir in Books

Author: Azar Nafisi
File size: 273 Kb

Published in 2003, it has been on the New York Times bestseller list for over one hundred weeks and has been translated into thirty-two languages
Perhaps Azar Nafisi's greatest act of defiance was gathering seven women in her living room to talk about books. On its face, this may not sound so remarkable. But Nafisi held her book group in Tehran, during the post-revolutionary days of the Islamic Republic, when people caught reading the works on her list, novels by Henry James, Jane Austen, and Nabokov, could be tossed in jail.
Nafisi has written her own book about the dark days in Iran that left her and many other intellectuals, feeling, as she writes, "irrelevant." Part memoir, part literary criticism, part social history, it is a celebration not just of survival, but of imagination, and the essential spirit of literature.

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدit seems to be a nice book, doesn't it?:46:l

are you sure that the link works properly ? I canot get it

amintnt
20-06-2007, 21:57
Hi everybody

I'm looking for a French ebook called "La paix avec Dieu". Can somebody give me a download link?

By the way, the original book is in English - peace with God - written by Billy Graham. One of my friends has already found the English version for me but I'm looking for the French ebook now.

Thanks in advance :11:l

Hi dear Love-to-learn.........l

It was far from you :happy:.........l
Your Requirements:l

are you sure that the link works properly ? I canot get it
Hi buddy, I just checked the link. It works well. The server might be down at the time u were trying to download the file. So just give it a try again ;)l

Good Luck:20:l

A r c h i
20-06-2007, 22:12
Thanks amintnt, I've heard a lot about this book. I should read it as soon as possible

sise
20-06-2007, 22:22
Hi buddy, I just checked the link. It works well. The server might be down at the time u were trying to download the file. So just give it a try again ;)l

Good Luck:20:l

Hi dearamintnt i cannot get it . anyway thanke you.

amintnt
21-06-2007, 00:59
Hi again............l
May I ask if there's anyone having the same problem?:eh:l

Any way, I re-uploaded the ebook on another server.......... So check the below link, if u couldn't download it, most likely there'd be sth wrong with ur connection..........l
I almost forgot, use the given password in the previous page to unrar the file.........l

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید Good Luck :happy:l

love-to-learn
21-06-2007, 07:49
Hi dear Love-to-learn.........l

It was far from you :happy:.........l
Your Requirements:l

Hi Amin

But it wasn't far from you to react like this :46:l

The EFL Moderator will take care of it and will move it to the right place if necessary.

Good luck :11:l

A r c h i
21-06-2007, 16:04
Hi again............l

Any way, I re-uploaded the ebook on another server.......... So check the below link, if u couldn't download it, most likely there'd be sth wrong with ur connection..........l
I almost forgot, use the given password in the previous page to unrar the file.........l

I downloaded it and there was no problem :20:

sise
21-06-2007, 16:19
Hi again............l

Thanke you dear amintnt
I'm geting it. I think the problem is not general. some of us cannot download from some sites. for example I cannot get anything from Rapidshare, but others can. I don't know the reason.
anyway thank again for your help

sise
21-06-2007, 16:47
What's the password?

amintnt
21-06-2007, 22:03
What's the password?

I told u, didn't I?;). Anyway, the password is:l

sise
21-06-2007, 22:13
I told u, didn't I?;). Anyway, the password is:l

thanks again.