PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : teachers room

vahid0801
01-05-2010, 23:25
Hi everybody.

its been a long time that I I've been thinking about a place for teachers to gather around and talk about new methods of teaching and everythng about it.
Of course your cooperation will absolutely be required here to build it up a productive and interesting spot in here.
there are too many things for anybody that getting into consultations here could discover them and let us learn new those things.
I think one the most important steps of teaching and learning is being informed about the definition of learning.
I'm waiting for you guys...lets do this

Definitions of "learning"

lets talk about it:11:
:40:

Sha7ab
02-05-2010, 00:26
There shouldn't be many English teachers here. But it's a good place to getting more information about teaching methods

? Anyway what's your explanation of definition of learning and what's your personal methods

vahid0801
02-05-2010, 00:40
yeah.
I know.but there are some,by the way there are people that most of them are so much better than most of teachers as I know.
actually I dont want to talk about my methods.I would rather to talk about the ways of improving them..
at first lets get some definitions of learning,OK?

History and Practice of TESL /TEFL methods & approaches:

Definitions of "learning:"

Learning is the acquisition of knowledge by study. (19th century theory)
Learning is a permanent change in behaviour brought about by experience. (Behaviourist theory)
Learning is the sudden or slow acquisition of insight into the rules governing certain relationships in the environment. (Discovery learning)
Learning is the discovery of new facts and relating them to those already known. (Fundamental/active learning; store/retrieval system)
Behaviour involving purposeful use of motor muscular acrivity (a skill) cannot be learned without practice. The more practice the more successfully it is learned. (Pronunciation: motor muscular activity)

I await you guyz.lets get along If you're ready.:11:

with best regards:40: