PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : English Meeting

rezazy
08-12-2009, 18:07
Dear Friend
It has passed about five years from our first English Meeting. Now we have decided to make open our yahoo groups for everyone to join it for easy access to our announcements.

Please join or check it for our weekly English Meeting announcements.

Hope to see you all there

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

rezazy
08-12-2009, 18:08
Hi dudes
Next week we won't have any meeting; because next Sunday is a holiday, Saturday is the day between two holidays and many EM members may go to trips and Monday is 16th of Azar and the city may be hectic. So 271st English Meeting will be held on Sunday Dec.13, 2009 (22 Azar 1388) in Pasializ Restaurant, Darakeh from 6 until 8 p.m.

The topic is:
" When there is someone at your work, in a party or a gathering, etc who you don't like or have not a good feeling about him/ her, how do you treat?"

For sure, even if I make a miracle I won't be there at 6 o'clock:)))) So I ask Mahmoud (to make the new comers involved) to start the discussion on time till I get there.

Cheers
Nasim

rezazy
18-12-2009, 11:12
Dear Wonderful Friends,

The 272nd English Meeting will be held on Sunday Dec. 20, 2009 (29 Azar 1388) in Pasializ Restaurant, Darakeh from 6 until 8 p.m.

In this session we are going to discuss about Expectations:

Which differences make compliance between male and female in their life?" What is differences between male and female ?and which of differences make compliant between them?"

we will try to start the session exactly at 6 p. m., so it would be great if you attend on time.

have a nice time
Mohammad