PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Which language is better to learn after English?

MehranVB
18-09-2009, 13:15
Dear friends,
I decided to learn another language in addition to English, and there are many languages to choose like Deutsche or French or Italian or Spanish, etc.
But my problem is here that I don't know which one is better and is more applicable. So I wanna know:
1. Which one is more common in the world? (Specially in European countries)
2. Which one is harder to learn? (In grammar & vocabulary & speech & it's better that it's be closed to English)
3. Which one used more in science? (specially in technology fields like electronics)
I, myself, think that Deutsche & French are closer to that I want, anyway I need your help to get more info.
Thanks a lot

M O B I N
18-09-2009, 13:22
as far as i know german is too similar to English and you can learn it easily if you can speak English !

ALt3rnA
18-09-2009, 13:38
as far as i know german is too similar to English and you can learn it easily if you can speak English !

actually its completly different

mr6768
18-09-2009, 13:46
its your own choice. you should look forward to find which languge taste better to you

for me french is the best choice because i like the way its being pronounced.
and im going to learn it via powerful french learning softwares

MehranVB
19-09-2009, 09:19
Can anyone else help me?

seymour
19-09-2009, 14:41
Can anyone else help me?
maybe it seems a little irrelevant and for that I'm sorry ... but how's your English skills?

singleguy
19-09-2009, 15:09
the topic is repetitive
check it:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

MehranVB
19-09-2009, 15:30
maybe it seems a little irrelevant and for that I'm sorry ... but how's your English skills?

np! My English level is about intermediate or closely advanced! But for some reasons I should be familiar with a third language!

the topic is repetitive
check it:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
Thanks for your attention, but I didn't get any solutions by reading this topic! I still stick between French or Deutsche!

seymour
20-09-2009, 14:32
np! My English level is about intermediate or closely advanced! But for some reasons I should be familiar with a third language!

and "that reason" ... can it help you (us?) on narrowing down the possible choices

MehranVB
20-09-2009, 17:34
and "that reason" ... can it help you (us?) on narrowing down the possible choices

Just should be a European langauge and in a primary level (a simple knowledge about grammar & vocabulary & speech)
So It's my interest to choose the easier & more applicable one!

seymour
21-09-2009, 14:55
Just should be a European langauge and in a primary level (a simple knowledge about grammar & vocabulary & speech)
So It's my interest to choose the easier & more applicable one!
I'm not an expert, but I heard Spanish is quite easy to learn...but I suggest you go on with what you like ...

as a lighthearted read ; check this ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])page