PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : What is the best French Dictionary with pronounciation

amanofnoname
15-08-2009, 05:44
سلام

یه دیکشنری میخوام برای یادگیری فرانسه با این ویژگی ها (با اولویت):

1. همراه با سیدی یا دیویدی باشه و تلفظ تقریبا همه ی لغات رو به صورت صوتی داشته باشه.(این خیلی مهمه)

2. مثال زیاد داشته باشه.

3. فونتش یه جوری باشه راحت بشه خوندش. ترجیحا حتما رنگی باشه!

bilingual یا monolingual بودنش زیاد فرق نمیکنه، چون اینقدری بلدم بفهمم چی داره میگه.

ممنون

amanofnoname
16-08-2009, 02:41
The title of my post seems to have been edited! Or did I write it in English in the first place? Well, that's beside

the point. Anybody knows anything about French dictionaries around here? Thanks

seymour
16-08-2009, 13:30
The title of my post seems to have been edited! Or did I write it in English in the first place? Well, that's beside

the point. Anybody knows anything about French dictionaries around here? Thanks
I found this ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])... check it ... hope to be good

P.S: cat on the hot thin roof is one of the best[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ...

amanofnoname
16-08-2009, 23:01
I found this ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Flibrary%2Fpronunciation%2Fbl-audiodico.htm)... check it ... hope to be good

P.S: cat on the hot thin roof is one of the best[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ...

Thanks, mon ami(e). It means a lot to me that you've gone through some possibly never-ending, closely-printed

sites simply to answer a french-related question in the English section of a Persian forum! Thanks

But the fact is that I pretty much know French (not very much, though) and just wanna improve my

pronunciation. The dictionary that you suggested offers a maximum of 2500 words, so doesn't seem to be

very much of use, but the good news is that I myself have found and downloaded Harrap's Unabridged Pro, which

offers about 475000 words, and 55000 pronunciations -- an extraordinary discovery! h

As for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, yes, it surely is a classic masterpiece. No movie can really turn out bad with

Paul Newman and lovely Elizabeth Taylor as the two leading roles, can it? Richard Brooks could not really

ruin the movie even if he wanted to; he had a wonderful cast, and Tenessee Williams' great play as the script. Thanks again