PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : انتخاب postbit توسط کاربران (افقی یا عمودی) با Default Postbit Selectable By Members

*vBulletin*
13-07-2009, 17:00
Default Postbit Selectable By Members
---- Support
I will not be providing any support at all to people who have not clicked Mark as Installed.

I will provide free support for this ---- in this thread only.

Free support for this ---- is in its unaltered form, and does not include supporting alterations to this ----, custom code, custom template edits and integration with other third-party hacks.

Please do NOT PM me for support unless you are making a paid work request for support with this ---- (including supporting alterations to this ----, custom code, custom template edits and integration with other third-party hacks), and we can talk about your request. If it is not a paid work request PM, I will more than likely ignore and delete the PM without a response.

Feature Requests
I will only add features to this ---- if I find the request interesting and would find it useful to have on one of my sites.

As with all of the hacks I release here for free, I code for fun and code hacks the way I like them and release them so you can benefit. If I am not interested in adding a feature, do not take offence, it is that is a feature that does not interest me (unless you want to make a paid work request via PM).

I will respond to feature requests for this ---- in this thread only.

Please do NOT PM me for feature requests unless you are making a paid work request to add a feature or make an alteration to this ---- that I am not really interested in coding for free, and we can talk about your request. If it is not a paid work request PM, I will more than likely ignore and delete the PM without a response.

vBulletin Version Compatibility
This ---- can be used with v3.8.0, v3.7.5, v3.6.12 and later versions. This ---- should also work fine with earlier versions of v3.7.x and v3.6.x.

What Does This ---- Do?
This is an update to my 3.7.x ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) version of this ----.

This is a ---- that lets your members select the type of postbit they want displayed for themselves, just like here at vBulletin.org.

vBulletin now uses a horizontal postbit as default, but it used to display the postbit vertically in two columns (see screenshots) and some long time members prefer the old school postbit over the new one, and this ---- gives them the option. You can leave the forum wide setting as the new postbit, and members can choose themselves if they want this or the old one.

Show single posts are also be affected by this setting.

You can choose to display the member's default postbit in posts or threads.

You do not have to refresh the page if you do a quick reply, as there is now an redirect back to the new post in place. Adding AJAX would require editing of core vBulletin files, so, it will not be done via AJAX to keep this ---- file edit free. This can be switched off in the AdminCP.

DEMO: You can see how this works by testing the function out right here at vBulletin.org, all you need to do is tick the Yes, I prefer old-style postbit checkbox in the Thread Display Options of User CP -> Edit Options. Then check a few threads to see what it does.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This ---- will only work if you use the horizontal postbit display site-wide.
I have no plans in making it work with the postbit legacy site-wide. I have looked into it, and it would require code changes to vBulletin's core files to make it work.

So, under the Style & Language Settings section of vBulletin Options in the AdminCP:

Ensure Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template is set to No.

Limitation with this ----
People keep asking for usergroup permissions for this ----.

While this would easy to implement, what people fail to realise is that User Profile Fields are not controlled by usergroup permissions at all, and even if usergroup permissions were added to this ----, the User Profile Fields would still be viewable by members even if they do not have permissions to use them.

User Profile Fields are either viewable by all or viewable by none, this is how they were implemented in vBulletin by design, there is no in between with User Profile Fields.

So, I will not be adding usergroup permissions to this ----.

Install/Uninstall Instructions
The Default Postbit Installation Instructions 3.8.002.pdf instructions file is included in attached .zip.

Version History
The VersionHistory.txt file is included in the attached .zip file.

Show Your Appreciation
Although not required, if you have enjoyed the benefits of this ----, and would like show your appreciation for my efforts, then please feel free to click on the Support Developer link and donate any amount you feel is appropriate.

دانلود:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید