نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : آموزش زبان ژاپنی ( انگلیسی ) - Read Japanese Today

***Spring***
23-04-2009, 07:28
Read Japanese Today

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Len Walsh, “Read Japanese Today”
Charles E. Tuttle Co. | 1989 | ISBN: 0804804966 | 160 pages | PDF | 1,5 MB

Absolute must-have!
Anyone learning or considering learning Japanese should read this book ASAP, even before looking at the kana or a grammar text (before considering books for these things, search out "The Quick and Dirty Guide to Japanese" and a good free kana drill program, if you want to save yourself time and money). The kanji are easy to memorize, given explanations of what they are supposed to look like. After reading it, kanji won't look like bizarre unreadable symbols, but familiar pictures of common things.
Those pictures will make learning spoken vocabulary far easier than trying to learn spoken Japanese without the writing.
Once you have it, take a whole day and read it through like a novel - twice if you have time. After that, you will be shocked at how much you retain. The title is not an exaggeration; after one day, you can be reading Japanese (though you'll need to learn the kana; this book has a simple section on that too).

حجم : 1.5 مگابایت

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Mirror

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

***Spring***
13-10-2010, 13:23
Read Japanese Today

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

READ JAPANESE TODAY

by Len Walsh

Charles E. Tuttle Company, 1969 ISBN 0-8048-0496-6

Reviewed by Laurence M. Wiig

M.A., Hiroshima University, Asian Studies 1990

Professional Diploma, Secondary Education, Foreign Languages (Japanese), University of Hawaii-- Manoa, 1978

RECOMMENDED

Hello, Kanji Fans out there in Kanjiland,

I would like to sing the praises of a little book that may be found in just about any English-language bookstore that has a section for learning Japanese. It has been my constant companion for three decades. It has even helped INSPIRE some of my students of Japanese to become serious about the study of kanji.

First, I shall record what READ JAPANESE TODAY is NOT. It is NOT:

1) A dictionary of kanji; 2) A grammar of Japanese; 3) A resource for learning all 1,945 general-use kanji necessary for reading Japanese publications; 4) Systematic.

Now I shall list some of the many positive aspects of Len Walsh's masterpiece:

If you know virtually nothing about Chinese characters (kanji), this is a good starting point. For instance, if you plan to be in Tokyo for the first time next month and are "kind of wondering how written Japanese works," get out US$10.95 and plop the money down today.

If you have a child or friend who is just starting to study Japanese at a high school or university, add this to their library.

Walsh, who deserves to rank up in the kanji-for-gaijin higher reaches with the likes of De Roo, Heisig, Halpern, and Nelson, gives the pictorial origin, modern meaning, main Japanese pronunciations and several examples of how a given character is used for each of 300 often-encountered Japanese kanji.

Whether you are an absolute kanji novice, or are an intermediate, or even advanced student, Walsh always has something new to teach you. Although it would be nice if the folks at Tuttle would add an index to this book, it is hard to go wrong with READ JAPANESE TODAY. Buy it. Use it. Be inspired by it.

Oh, and by the way, it wouldn't hurt to acquire READ JAPANESE TODAY if you happen to be interested in learning to read Chinese.

حجم : 7.1 مگابایت

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید