PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : کرک Folder Password Expert(کرک نشده)

[ali]
25-02-2009, 02:57
با سلام
دوستان نرم افزار Folder Password Expert یک نرم افزار جالبه که تا حالا کرک نشده

لینک تاپیک درخواست کرک:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

لینک دانلود نرم افزار:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

حجم: کمتر از 1 مگ

توضیحات :

How to lock folders on USB drives

Do not wait until the day when your USB external drive is lost or stolen and criminals use your personal information against you.
Overview

Folder Password Expert USB is a security software program designed to safeguard folders of your choice on all kinds of external and removable drives including flash drives and memory sticks. Folder Password Expert USB is portable. To lock a folder, you install the program on your external drive and run it on Windows Vista, XP, NT, ME, or 98.

Folder Password Expert USB helps you:

Protect folders on external and removable drives as well as internal and network drives.

Lock and unlock your folders at any PC you plug your drive into.

Use different passwords for your folders.

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Who should use Folder Password Expert USB?

Home and business users who want to protect sensitive information on the external drive from getting into the wrong hands. No computer skills are required to use Folder Password Expert USB, and our friendly support team (support@folder-password-expert.com) is just one click away to answer any questions you may have.

How do I use Folder Password Expert USB on my external drive?

Install Folder Password Expert USB right on your external drive.

When you plug your drive into a PC, you run Folder Password Expert USB from its installation directory on the external drive (double-click folder-password.exe in the installation directory) and the program creates file associations so you can use the right-click menu in Windows Explorer to lock or unlock folders.
Folder Password Expert USB supports Windows Vista, XP, NT, ME, 98 so you can run it from your external drive on literary any PC.

Do folders retain protection when the external drive is disconnected?

Yes, they do. To open the folder, you connect your drive to a PC, run Folder Password Expert USB from the installation directory on your external drive, select the folder and enter the password.

How do I order Folder Password Expert USB?

A single license of Folder Password Expert USB costs only $39.95. Though you can plug your drive into any PC and lock/unlock your folders there, you do not have to pay for a license for each PC as the program is installed on your external drive.

The license never expires and you can use the program as long as you want to. Moreover, the program comes with free upgrades and a one-year download warranty.
Licensing is per drive. To install Folder Password Expert USB on two external drives, you need to purchase two licenses. To install the program only on your internal drive (like, for example, your drive C), you need a single license. When you buy more than one license, you get a volume discount ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]).
When you purchase a license for Folder Password Expert, you pay only once and use Folder Password Expert as long as you want to. There are no recurring charges.

hakhamanesh
27-02-2009, 00:49
لینک درخواست کرک مال سال 2007 هست بنابراین تاپیک به این بخش منتقل شد