PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 6th Edition - with IHT/FEHT 3.0 CD with User Guide

***Spring***
19-02-2009, 14:17
Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer , 6th Edition - with IHT/FEHT 3.0 CD with User Guide Set

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Publisher: Wiley
Number Of Pages: 997
Publication Date: 2006-10-30
Sales Rank: 167230
ISBN / ASIN: 0470055545
EAN: 9780470055540
Binding: Hardcover
Manufacturer: Wiley
Studio: Wiley
Average Rating: 4.5

Noted for its crystal clear presentation and easy-to-follow problem solving methodology, this bestselling book in the field provides a complete introduction to the physical origins of heat and mass transfer. Contains hundred of problems and examples dealing with real engineering processes and systems. New open-ended problems add to the increased emphasis on design. Plus, Incropera & DeWitts systematic approach to the first law develops readers confidence in using this essential tool for thermal analysis.
New updated edition. A significant number of open-ended problems which the author believes will enhance student interest in heat transfer, have been added. DLC: Heat - Transmission.

Review:
The book is so good you can teach yourself
This textbook is one of the best I've ever used. Incropera and DeWitt do a great job of explaining convection, conduction, and radiation. I have heard that the mass transfer portion of the book is lacking however, I am an ME major so its not an issue. The covering of conduction is especially good, it goes into great detail math wise although its well presented so you don't have to be a mathematical wizard to follow along. The book goes into a little bit of heat exchanger design, not very much but its a good introduction. If your instructor requires this book for your heat transfer class consider yourself very fortunate

حجم : 365 مگابایت

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

پسورد :

hamid saboo
13-04-2010, 14:06
doostan in narmafzare iht ra begzarid baraye danlowd please

andevari
20-04-2010, 18:04
Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer , 6th Edition - with IHT/FEHT 3.0 CD with User Guide Set

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Publisher: Wiley
Number Of Pages: 997
Publication Date: 2006-10-30
Sales Rank: 167230
ISBN / ASIN: 0470055545
EAN: 9780470055540
Binding: Hardcover
Manufacturer: Wiley
Studio: Wiley
Average Rating: 4.5

Noted for its crystal clear presentation and easy-to-follow problem solving methodology, this bestselling book in the field provides a complete introduction to the physical origins of heat and mass transfer. Contains hundred of problems and examples dealing with real engineering processes and systems. New open-ended problems add to the increased emphasis on design. Plus, Incropera & DeWitts systematic approach to the first law develops readers confidence in using this essential tool for thermal analysis.
New updated edition. A significant number of open-ended problems which the author believes will enhance student interest in heat transfer, have been added. DLC: Heat - Transmission.

Review:
The book is so good you can teach yourself
This textbook is one of the best I've ever used. Incropera and DeWitt do a great job of explaining convection, conduction, and radiation. I have heard that the mass transfer portion of the book is lacking however, I am an ME major so its not an issue. The covering of conduction is especially good, it goes into great detail math wise although its well presented so you don't have to be a mathematical wizard to follow along. The book goes into a little bit of heat exchanger design, not very much but its a good introduction. If your instructor requires this book for your heat transfer class consider yourself very fortunate

حجم : 365 مگابایت

پسورد :

[/CENTER]

دوست عزيز
اگه ممكنه اين نرم افزار رو با لينك مستقيم براي دانلود بذار.سايتي كه شما براي دانلود گذاشتين فيلتره.
با تشكر:12:

***Spring***
22-04-2010, 00:06
[/CENTER]

دوست عزيز
اگه ممكنه اين نرم افزار رو با لينك مستقيم براي دانلود بذار.سايتي كه شما براي دانلود گذاشتين فيلتره.
با تشكر:12:

سلام ...

دوست عزیز ، اگه تونستم و فرصت بود اولین فرصت لینک دیگه پیدا میکنم ، چند تا سایت الآن گشتم نبود ... شما از دوستان دیگه هم بپرسید ... خودم این فایل رو ندارم و لینک مستقیم اون رو هم نمیدونم ... ببینید با ف/ی/ل/ت/ر شکن میتونید فایل رو بگیرید ... موفق باشید ...

M.Ghadamyari
18-03-2012, 22:42
لینک ها خرابن