PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Let Voice Chat English, Improvment in speaking

Kadutanbal
05-10-2008, 18:10
Hi there Mates...
I'd really like to invite those boys and girls whom are interested in improving their speaking knowledge as well.
I guess speaking english is a perfect way to join the world.

I ask the dear moderateor of English forum to let me hold on english online voice chat conferences to pack everyone in a single room and talk about different topics.\

Lets TALK SHOW!!! :8:

whoever is volunteer and wants to join english speaking conferences just reply to this post , I'll give you the furthur information on time and other details.

Thank you very much

note to moderator: dear moderator please don't ban this topic as my only aim is to improve my and others english speaking skills.

linhu
05-10-2008, 18:58
Hey..Hi Bloke..You Know I have No Idea How it ll Be Possible to Hold a Voice Chat Here....But i had An Idea For having Free Discussion Out Of Virutal World...there you Can Improve Your Skills Much Better than you do Here..It was Just And Idea And I did send Some Messages to English forum Moderator too..But i Havnt recieved Any Replies..Hope things Would go Better With ya here...:D

Kadutanbal
05-10-2008, 18:58
Coming with billiant idea again

I'll add up some guys from other counties as well to this confrence

conference would be stablished on yahoo messenger user conferences and we can invite as many freinds as possible, And its not just the matter of speaking, everyone can join up and listen to others speaking

i'm just getting different ideas i'm sure you'd like them, so just show your ineterest to this topic by replying and accouncing that you support my idea

there you go

mr.2beta
05-10-2008, 20:14
hi..... I agree with vioce chat here.because its a good way to improve our speaking.as you know speaking is one of the most important parts of english language.and If we could hold this .we will be the firs forum in the IRAN which do this ....Lets go

Šepehr
05-10-2008, 20:51
Good opinion
agreed!

mr.2beta
18-10-2008, 18:59
why don't u begin? i'm waiting

Alone_In_Hell
18-10-2008, 19:30
Hello Ladys and Gentleman
it was a bright idea but i dont think it will caught on. cause we need a live chat and if they let us have this live chat ... everyone from each subject asks for live chat stuff
but totally it is a good way to improve usage of grammer in our speaking if U wanna post instead of chatting.....Let The Game Begin(as U heard in the movie 'Saw")

Kadutanbal
18-10-2008, 20:09
To all whom is willing to join the VOICE CHAT!

add my yahoo ID amir.hamidi_1
whenever we are more than 2, I'll begin a yahoo conversaion conference, please get your microphone and spakers with you, since we gonna get deeep in speaking!

waiting for your responses,
by the way in your ID add process please mention that its gonna relate to voice chat!
thanks all