PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : معرفي گوشيهاي جديد و سيستمهاي مرتبط

محمد امين
04-08-2005, 13:30
سلام بچه ها
فكر ميكنم اين تاپيك رو كم داشتيم و دايما تاپيكهاي تكراري كه بچه ها درخواست داشتن زده ميشد :arrow:
اگه گوشي جديدي معرفي شده با مشخصات بيارين اگه شد قيمت و بقيه مشخصات رو هم بدين
اگر هم سايتي ميشناسين براي معرفي و مشخصات گوشيها معرفي كنين
خودم شروع ميكنم
توي اين سايت هم مشخصات و هم قيمت رو ميتونين ببينين و هم خريد كنين و پر فروش ترين
گوشيها رو ببينين

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

گوشيهاي جديد
Motorola i560: a strong handset for Nextel

The phone is placed in clamshell form and has an external antenna and two screens. The internal screen has a 130x130 pixel resolution and supports 65K colors. It is meant for iDEN networks and supports Group Connect and Direct Talk services (the users can communicate in walkie-talkie mode). There is an integrated GPS-module and a voice recorder.

Talk time is 165 minutes and standby time – 70 hours. Dimensions and weight are not small – 89x53x29 mm and 130 g. The i560 costs $175 in case you sign a 2-year contract.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New 3G camera phone LG U8180F with the 3-megapixel CMOS sensor

LG U8180F supports video capture and play in MPEG4 format at QCIF (144x176) resolution. There is also an integrated MP3 player, e-mail client and the support of plenty standard applications. The camera phone is expected to be distributed in Europe too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HYON HN-3000: multi-purpose GPS navigator supporting S-DMB

HYON has released its compact terminal HN-3000 for car use. It is equipped with a S-DMB tuner, a GPS-module and it can run functions of a media player, so it become really useful in car. The HN-3000 has a 7” wide sensor screen

he device also supports radio, playback of MP3 music and of MPG and AVI video, JPG, GIF and BMP formats. The device is powered by Windows CE 5.0 operating system.

The specs of the HN-3000:
7” sensor TFT-screen, QVGA resolution and 262K colors
Processor Intel PXA 270 520 MHz
64 MB SDRAM
4 GB HDD
Expansion slot for SD cards
USB 1.1 interface

مافيا جان متنهاي انگليسي رو ديگه ببخشيد فرصت ترجمه نداشتم :wink:
تا بعد :)

محمد امين
05-08-2005, 20:47
خوب اينم ليست پر فروشترين گوشيها و پي دي اي ها
The Swedish company Krusell makes carrying cases and every month publishes TOP 10 cell phones and TOP 10 smartphones and PDA. The rating is based on orders volume made during the month. The statistics is unique, as it displays real demand for a certain model in 6 continents, in more than 50 countries. Recently the company has published the ratings for July. In brackets you see previous position of the model.

Top 10 cell phones:
1. (1) Sony Ericsson K750i/K750c
2. (2) Motorola Razr V3
3. (3) Nokia 6230/6230i
4. (4) PalmOne Treo 600/650
5. (7) Nokia 6680/6681/6682
6. (5) Qtek 9090/O2 XDA III
7. (9) Nokia 5140
8. (6) Sony Ericsson K700i
9. (10) Qtek S100/I-mate JAM
10. (-) Nokia 6020/6021

The models are arranged almost like in previous month. The first 3 positions are occupied by Sony Ericsson K750i, Motorola Razr V3 and Nokia 6230, as it was expected. Nokia 6020 turned to be the only newcomer in the July rating. No changes mean few new models released in July, says the head of Krusell International. Big changes may happen after the release of new promising phones, such as Sony Ericsson W800 and K600.

Top 10 PDA and smartphones:
1. (1) PalmOne Treo 600/650
2. (2) Qtek 9090/02 XDA III
3. (3) Qtek S100/I-mate JAM
4. (4) HP iPAQ HW6500
5. (8) Hp Ipaq hx2100/2400/2700
6. (7) Hp Ipaq hx4700
7. (5) Mio Mitac 168/Yakumo 300 GPS/Navman PiN
8. (6) Blackberry RIM 6200/7200/7230
9. (-) Qtek 8010/I-mate SP3
10. (-) Blackberry RIM 62X0/72X0

The situation is the same, still. The leaders aren’t replaced. And new models appear, Qtek 8010/i-mate SP3 and BlackBerry RIM 6200, to be ranked 9th and 10th.

محمد امين
11-08-2005, 12:55
سلام دوباره
W550: another Walkman phone by Sony Ericsson
Sony Ericsson has extended its Walkman music series with the W550 phone. The company positions the device as an available phone, which ensures high quality stereo sound. The W550 is equipped with stereo speakers, an internal FM-tuner and special program Disc2Phone, which controls music to phone downloading. There is the support of MP3 and AAC. You can store from 60 to 120 music tracks in the internal memory depending on bitrate.

The specs of the W550:
Standards - GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz and GPRS
1.8”screen, 262K colors
1.3-megapixel camera
256 MB of internal memory onboard
40-tones polyphony
Java MIDP 2.0, WAP 2.0, Web-áðàóçåð, SMS and MMS
Interface - USB and Bluetooth
Talk time up to 8.5 hours
Standby time up to 400 hours
Dimensions – 93x46.5x22.5 mm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TS921: the first UMTS-phone in Europe by Toshiba

The specs of the TS921:
Standards - WCDMA, GSM 800/1800/1900 MHz and GPRS
2.4” internal TFT-screen with QVGA resolution and 262K colors
1.1” external screen, 112x112 pixels, 65K colors
1.92-megapixel and 0.3-megapixel cameras
MP3-player
Internal memory 32 MB
Expansion slot for SD cards
Interface - IrDA, USB and Bluetooth
Talk time up to 180 minutes
Standby time up to 270 hours
Dimensions –102x26x50 mm
Weight 148 g

محمد امين
11-08-2005, 12:59
ASUS V66 – another GSM-handset for China

Following the release of an MP3-phone M303 to the Chinese market Asus launches a classical camera phone V66, which is equipped with a 0.3-megapixel camera and supports video capture. The V66 supports MP3 and MPEG4 media formats. Besides there is an FM-tuner.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LG M4330: another phone for car race fans
LG Electronics has developed one more phone for car race fans – it’s the M4330. the phone is designed for GSM networks and supports GPRS and EDGE. Like other representatives of the line the model is packed in a clamshell form with two color screens and an internal antenna. The internal screen features a 176x220 pixels resolution and supports 262K colors, and the internal screen – 96x96x65K colors.

Mohammad_Ahrari
11-08-2005, 13:10
محمد امين, جان مرسي

فارسي نميتوني بنويسي؟

محمد امين
12-08-2005, 23:00
فارسي نميتوني بنويسي؟
چرا ولي خداييش وقت ندارم ترجمه كنم :oops:

محمد امين
12-08-2005, 23:12
اينم يه پي سي جيبي جديد
Black HTC Apache in GSM modification

The photos of a CDMA/EV-DO communicator HTC Apache in black that appeared last week were of poor quality, but nobody paid special attention to it. But yesterday at mobile 01 forum appeared detailed high quality photos of Pocket PC Phone, besides it is rumored that a GSM version will emerge on the Taiwanese market.

HTC Apache or Audiovox PPC-6700 features Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system, a QVGA screen, 128 MB Ram and 64MB ROM, a slot for Mini SD cards and a large QWERTY-keyboard, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi module (IEEE 802.11b). If you are interested here you can see the rest photos of the black HTC Apache.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New HP iPaq Pocket PC hw6700 communicators

aving just completed the iPAQ hw6500 series (two communicators – the iPAQ hw6515 with the camera and the iPAQ hw6510) Hewlett-Packard published on its site a presentation of the next version – HP iPAQ Pocket PC hw6700.

Like the iPAQ hw6500 it has two models – HP iPAQ hw6710 and HP iPAQ hw6715. They differ from the hw6500 in larger memory size (now 128 MB ROM and 64 MB SDRAM), the support of Wi-Fi and GPS and new operating system Windows Mobile 2005 Phone Edition. There is an expansion slot for miniSD cards only. The rest functions are the same as in the iPAQ hw6500. Follow the link to watch the presentation. There is no exact info on the release date, so far.

محمد امين
06-09-2005, 12:38
ويندوز موبايل هم كم كم داره جاشو باز ميكنه اينم يكي ديگه
HTC Blizzard: a Windows Mobile 5.0 smartphone with digital keyboard

It has a digital keyboard, which is more comfortable to enter texts compared with the pen input. The Blizzard is equipped with a 2.4” sensor screen with QVGA (240x320 pixels). Different modifications might have different cameras onboard (1.3 or 2 megapixel). There is an integrated CIF camera for video telephony.

There is 128 MB ROM and 64 MB RAM. In addition there is an expansion slot for miniSD cards. The device supports Bluetooth, IrDA and miniUSB interfaces. Unfortunately, there is no support of Wi-Fi.

محمد امين
07-09-2005, 14:17
خوب مثل اينكه نيست كسي كه ياري كند مرا عيب نداره بقيه رو در يابيد
T-Mobile demonstrates its new communicator powered by Windows Mobile 5.0
توضيحات:
The device is meant for GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz) networks and supports GPRS. It is equipped with a large TFT-screen QVGA (240x320 pixels), a 1.3-megapixel camera and a sliding QWERTY-keyboard. There is also the support of wireless interfaces Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (802.11b). However, unlike O2 the company doesn’t provide either an exact name or the release date of the new communicator, it only demonstrated it at the IFA 2005 exhibition in Berlin. T-Mobile positions it as the successor of the popular MDA III. By the way, this is not the first model powered by Windows Mobile 5.0. The operator launched its MDA Pro communicator with that feature on September 1.
Sahara i215 and Sahara i200: two tablet PC by TabletKiosk

TabletKiosk has released two tablet PCs Sahara i215 and Sahara i200. Both devices are equipped with a 12.1” sensor screen with 180 degrees viewing angle. Sahara i215 will be released in two modifications – Sahara i215 Pen (a stylus required) and Sahara i215 Touch-It, the screen responds to pressure, so you can work with the screen by tapping your finger. Other specs are equal for both modifications.

Sahara i215 features Intel Pentium M 1.5 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM (up to 1 GB optionally), 40-120 GB HDD. There is the support of Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g) wireless networks. On a single charge the tablet PC lasts for 4 hours.

Sahara i200 Touch-It as Sahara i215 Touch-It doesn’t require a stylus-pen. The main difference from the Sahara i215 is a simpler processor – Intel Celeron ULV 1 GHz instead of Pentium M.

Mohammad
10-09-2005, 20:30
Nokia 6280
----------------
Network UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2005, June

Weight 115 g
Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 320 x 240 pixels
- 4-way navy key
- Downloadable screensavers,
wallpapers

Type Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook Advanced, Photocall
Call records Yes
Card slot miniSD, 64 MB card included
- 10 MB internal memory
GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots)
Data speed 384 kbps (WCDMA), 236.8 kbps (EDGE)
Messaging SMS, MMS, EMail, Instant Messaging
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games 3D snake + downloadable
Colors Carbon Black, Graphite grey
2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(QCIF), flash; secondary video call VGA camera
- Bluetooth
- EDGE
- Push to Talk
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- Stereo FM radio (visual radio
- Music player
- T9
- Organiser
- Voice dial/memo
- USB port
- Pop-Port
- SyncML
- Built-in handsfree
Standard battery, Li-Ion 970 mAh (BP-6M)
Stand-by Up to 200 h
Talk time Up to 5 h

Mohammad
11-09-2005, 00:30
سوني اريكسون w800
-------------------------
این سری سونی اریکسون با گوشی متفاوت که هم گوشی هم واکمنW800
بیشترین شهرتش را در اجرای MP3 دارد
این گوشی دکمه های مخصوص برای پخش موسیقی دارد
با اجرای خوب این گوشی دیگر کاربربهMP3 Playerاجتیاجی ندراد

چون با داشتن این گوشی کاربر خود یک دستگاه چند منظوره در اختیار دارد
در ضمن در حین گوش دادن به موسیقی عملیات ارتباطی گوشی مختل نمی شود و
می توانید به راحتی دکمهPause را فشار دهید و بعد از اتمام مکالمه دوباره ادامه موسیقی را گوش دهید
دوربین این گوشی 2 مگاپیکسل می باشد و فوکوس خودکار دارد
لنزهای آن دیجیتالی می باشد که برای جلوگیری از صدمه دیدن لنز با در پوش
طراحی شده است
وزن این گوشی 99گرم می باشد
قیمت ارائه از طرف شرکت الرمس برای این گوشى465000 تومان می باشد
GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2005, 1Q
Status Available
Size Dimensions 100 x 46 x 20.5 mm
Weight 99 g
Display Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 176 x 220 pixels
- Wallpapers, screensavers
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (40 channels), MP3
Customization Composer, download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 500 x 15 fields, Photo call
Call records 30 received, dialed and missed calls
Card slot Memory Stick Duo Pro, 512 MB card included
- 38 MB shared memory
Features GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots)
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors Smooth White
Camera 2 MP, 1632x1224 pixels, autofocus, video, flash
- Bluetooth
- MP3/AAC player, up to 30h playback if the phone is switched off
- Video player
- WAP 2.0
- Java
- T9
- FM radio with RDS
- Image viewer
- Picture editor
- Organiser
- Voice memo
- USB port
- SyncML
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 900 mAh
Stand-by Up to 400 h
Talk time Up to 9 h

محمد امين
11-09-2005, 00:52
مرسي محمد جان
يه خبر جالب اينكه شركت lexar media
قصد داره تا چند ماه آينده كارتهاي مموري فوق العاده سريع از لحاظ زمان دسترسي رو به بازار عرضه كنه

New Impact SD512-605 (512 MB) and Impact SD256-605 (256 MB) cards ensure 30x data exchange speed and have a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty. I don’t know why the company decided to introduce new brand for not most speedy and most capacious cards, however it might be just beginning and first try.

The approximate price for SD512-605 will be $65 in Japan, and for SD256-605 cards – $40.

************************************************** *************************************
يه خبر هم از i-mate
PDA-N: HTC Galaxy by i-Mate

The main specs of the platform are 109.7x59.4x17.6 mm, 150 g, Samsung S3C2440M 300 MHz processor, 64 MB ROM, 32 MB RAM, 2.8” 240x320 TFT screen, integrated GPS-receiver, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b), USB and IrDA, slot for SD/MMC cards with SDIO support. There are some changes for i-Mate PDA-N: 128 MB ROM, Bluetooth Class 2 (effective distance up to 50 m).

I’d remind you that the Qtek version of HTC Galaxy platform is called Qtek G100. The Finnish site Qtek specifies that the GPS-receiver of the G100 is based on SiRFStar III chip. This model carries 64 MB Flash ROM, 32 MB SDRAM onboard. The smartphone will be supplied with a Li-Ion 1130 mAh battery, which provides 5 hours of work with GPS switched on, 4 hours of talks or 200 hours standby.

************************************************** *************************************
اينم يه خبر از موتورولا و وارد شدنش به دنياي i-tunes
Awaited Motorola ROKR supporting iTunes, official announcement

Well, finally the official announcement of the long-awaited and widely discussed music phone ROKR has taken place: toady Apple Computer and Motorola have introduced together the ROKR E1, the model will appear first in the networks of the North American operator Cingular Wireless and will allow buying music via online portal Apple iTunes.

The ROKR E1 is a GSM/GPRS 850/1800/1900 MHz model supporting iTunes and with headphones, built-in stereo speakers, slot for TransFlash cards, 176x220x262K color screen, which can view photo and video, VGA camera with 4x zoom, video capture opportunity and the support of flash- and video clips. During the presentation the CEO of Apple Steve Jobs introduced the ROKR as “iPod shuffle in your phone”, i.e. a flash MP3-player, which can store up to 100 songs from Windows PC or Apple Mac. At the incoming call Motorola ROKR automatically pauses playback. The phone weighs about 107 g and measures 108x46x20.5 mm (89 cc). Active work lasts 9 hours /560 minutes, and standby – up to 9 days /230 hours.

In addition to the US market (Cingular) Motorola ROKR (pronounced as “Rocker”) will appear in the following countries:
England – Carphone Warehouse operator, mid September; O2, Orange, Virgin Mobile, BT Mobile and other operators – September/October
France –late September through leading retailers
Italy – late September through leading retailers
Germany – via distribution cannels and leading operators in the second half 2005
Canada – second half of September, Rogers Wireless operator
Hong Kong – late September, via retailers and some operators
Australia, Singapore, Philippines – late September-early October, retail and operators’ channels
Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and other markets – the 4Q

************************************************** **********************************
واي بچه ها اينو ببينين من كه كف كردم!
Wednesday 07 September 2005
Nokia N80: new slider in the N-series, rumors

Rumors are roaming in the Internet that Nokia prepares the release of a new model of the N-series. The model will be called N80 and it is said to have slider form-factor. It it’s true, this phone will be the first slider in the N-series. Besides the N80 is expected to be the first Nokia’s phone equipped with a 3-megapixel camera.

************************************************** ******************************************
Jabra BT350: new Bluetooth-headset

Jabra has announced its new Bluetooth-headset Jabra BT350. Among its main advantages are light weight, compact size and availability. You can wear the headset on either ear. There are Answer key and sound volume button.

The device supports vibro alert, voice dial, redial, call cancel, call hold and mute mode. Status indicators show Bluetooth connection, battery charge level and charging status.

Jabra BT350 weighs 17.9 g. The battery ensures up to 7 hours of talks and up to 200 hours standby. It’s possible to charge the battery through USB PC connection or via a charger. The headset supports Bluetooth 1.2 standard, effective distance covers about 9 meters. The device will come to the US market in the 3Q 2005, to say in September. The recommended price makes up $79.

************************************************** ******************************************
اينم براي لينوكسياش!
TCL e787: a 2-megapixel smartphone powered by Linux

The Chinese company TCL Mobile Communications (the very company that has a large piece of Alcatel pie) has introduced a new GSM/GPRS smartphone e787 powered by Linux and featuring a 2-megapixel camera, Bluetooth interface and a media player.

The partners of TCL Mobile Communications say that shipments of the TCL e787 have already started in China, you can make sure of it by means of Google search engine. But it’s not yet clear whether the smartphone will appear on other markets. The specs of the e787 are GSM/GPRS 900/1800 MHz networking, a sensor QVGA TFT 262K color screen, manuscript recognition, the support of 128-tones MIDI and MP3 melodies, SyncML, Java MIDP 2.0, WAP 2.0, Email (POP3, SMTP), an MP3-player, AVI, WMV, MPEG4, Flash 6. On board there is a preinstalled Chinese-English dictionary and Picsel file manager that can view Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) Adobe PDF, HTML, mHTML and images.

The TCL e787 measures 108x52x21 mm, battery life (850 mAh) is 80 – 200 hours standby or 200-280 minutes of talks.

Mohammad
11-09-2005, 00:57
جالب بود امين جان
مرسي
اين N80 منم كف پور كرد.نوكياست ديگه.
اين مموري كه معرفي كردي نمي دوني به چه گوشي هايي مي خوره؟

Mohammad
11-09-2005, 16:10
نوكيا 8800
--------------
General Network GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2005, 1Q
Status Available
Size Dimensions 107 x 45 x 15 mm, 67 cc
Weight 134 g
Size 208 x 208 pixels
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Downloadable wallpapers, screensavers
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3, AAC
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 1000 entries, Photo call
Call records 20 dialed, 20 received, 20 missed calls
Card slot No
- 64 MB internal memory
Features GPRS Class 8 (4+1 slots)
Data speed 236 kbps (EDGE), 32 - 40 kbps (GPRS)
Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, EMail, Instant Messaging
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games 3 + Java downloadable
Colors
Camera SVGA, 800x600 pixels, video (QCIF)
- Bluetooth
- EDGE
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Durable stainless steel covers
- FM radio
- MP3/AAC player
- xHTML browser
- WAP 2.0
- T9
- Built-in handsfree
- Calendar
- Calculator
- Pop-port
- Voice dial
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 600 mAh (BL-5X)
Stand-by Up to 190 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

محمد امين
12-09-2005, 18:13
اين مموري كه معرفي كردي نمي دوني به چه گوشي هايي مي خوره؟
سلام محمد جان
دقيق نميدونم ولي اينو ميدونم كه مال ژاپني هاست و طبيعتا توشيبا و سوني در اولويت هستند
اينم سايت منبع خبر البته به زبان ژاپني!!!!!
PC Watch ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Mohammad
13-09-2005, 16:21
نوكيا 6270
-----------
General Network GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2005, June
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 104 x 50 x 23 mm, 104 cc
Weight 125 g
Size 320 x 240 pixels
- 4-way navy key
wallpapers

Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
- Stereo speakers with 3D effects
Memory Phonebook Advanced
Call records Yes
Card slot miniSD, 128 MB card included
- 9 MB internal memory
Data speed 236.8 kbps (EDGE), up to 62.4 kbps (GPRS)
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games 3D snake + downloadable
Colors 2 - Light Blue and Dark Brown
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(QCIF), flash
- Bluetooth
- EDGE
- Push to Talk
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player
- WAP 2.0
- Stereo FM radio (visual radio)
- T9
- Organiser
- Voice dial/memo
- USB port
- Pop-Port
- SyncML
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 900 mAh (BL-5C)
Stand-by Up to 200 h
Talk time Up to 5 h

محمد امين
13-09-2005, 16:52
قرارداد جديد نوكيا با شركت ماكرومديا براي نصب و پشتيباني گوشيهاي سيمبين و غير سيمبين اين شركت در آينده خيلي نزديك

Nokia 6233, N80 and N71 to come out in the 1Q 2006
اين گوشيها كه تا پايان همين سال خورشيدي به بازار ميان البته اگر خوش قول باشن!!!
بطور كامل از مزيت فوق برخوردارن راستي به طرفدارهاي 6230 هم بگم كه 6233 يه آپديت كامل وجامع براي اونه

Mohammad
14-09-2005, 21:58
Panasonic VS3
-----------------
شاید شرکت پاناسونیک در زمینه موبایل زیاد معروف نباشد ولی
پاناسونیک با ارائه گوشی جدید خودت توانست کمی در بازار جهانی خودی نشان دهد
یکی از خصوصیات بارزVS3
کیفیت بالا صفحهLCD آن با
کیفیت رنگ m16 millions colors
وهمچین بزرگ بودن صفحهLCD آن
که می تواند کیفیت بالا تصویر را به وضوح نشان دهد
از دیگر مزیتهای این گوشی باز و بسته شدن درب گوشی بصورت خودکار میباشد
VS3 دارای دروبین 3/1 مگاپیکسلی می باشد
از معایب این گوشی می توان به کم بودن ظرفیت حافظه و نداشتن بلوتوت اشاره کرده
ولی پاناسونیک در گوشی های دیگر Serie V
توانسته ظرفیت گوشی های خود را بالا برده ولی در زمینه سیستم بلوتوت
هنوز تکامل کامل پیدا نکرده است
قیمت این گوشی در بازار جهانی 300 دلار می باشد
Announced ,2005 1Q
Status Available
Size Dimensions 96 x 46 x 17.6 mm, 79 cc
Weight 102 g
Display Type TFT, 16M colors
Size 320 x 240 pixels
- Incoming call LED
- Downloadable logos
Customization Download, order now
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 500 entries
Call records 10 dialed, 10 received, 10 missed calls
Card slot No
- 32 MB shared memory
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Messaging SMS, MMS
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes
Colors
Camera 1.3 MP, 1152x864 pixels, video
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- MP3 player
- T9
- Calendar
- Changeable covers
- USB port
- Voice memo
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 830 mAh
Stand-by Up to 210 h
Talk time Up to 4 h 30 min

محمد امين
15-09-2005, 15:00
سلام
آقا اچ پي رو در ياب!!!!!
Protos of new HP iPAQ communicators, rumors

PDAclub.pl website has published two interesting photos. They seem to depict protos of the new iPAQ communicators being prepared by Hewlett-Packard. Both devices are equipped with a QWERTY-keyboard. The one has it under the screen, and the second has a side sliding keyboard.

These photos are unofficial, but you shouldn’t forget, very often such “rumors” turn to be true eventually. There are very little details. However some sources logically suppose that the communicators will be powered by Windows mobile 5.0 and lack integrated support of GPS.

منبع:

محمد امين
15-09-2005, 15:08
چهار شنبه 14 سپتامبر:
گوشي تائيد شده توسط ارتباطات فدرال آمريكا :Nokia 6265i
اين گوشي توي ماه جون معرفي شده بود وبه تازگي يعني همين ديروز به تاييد اداره ارتباطات فدرال رسيد و بنابراين وارد بازار آمريكا خواهد شد خوب مثل ما نيستن كه گله اي هر گوشي رو كه اومد بيرون وارد بازار كنن!!!!

The phone is equipped with a player, an FM-tuner and a GPS-module. It supports MP3 and AAC audio. There are 24 MB of internal memory onboard and an expansion slot for miniSD cards. Measuring 98x48x22 mm the device weighs 124 g. The shipments of Nokia 6265i are expected in the 4Q 2005.

محمد امين
15-09-2005, 15:11
S65 R32: another car-style model by Siemens

Siemens has developed another “car” modification of the S65 mobile phone. In summer the company released limited edition of this phone called S65 GTI, it was made in Volkswagen Golf GTI style. The new release will be called Siemens S65 R32 and also feature car style, this time like Volkswagen Golf R32.

Technical specs remained the same. There are some changes in design, besides there appeared specific content. i.e background images, screensavers and pictures of Volkswagen Golf R32. It’s possible to set car signal or engine sound as ring tones. Besides there is a preinstalled Java-game “R32 Street Racing”.

Such active cooperation between Volkswagen and Siemens makes us think that Siemens will release special versions for each new VW Golf car. There will be limited edition of Siemens S65 R32, as in case with the S65 GTI, the sales are expected in October. Approximate price makes up ˆ380.

منبع:
iDENS ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Mohammad
19-09-2005, 13:10
Samsung X810
--------------------
Announced 2005, 2Q
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 89 x 37 x 24 mm
Weight 85 g
Size 128 x 160 pixels
- Wallpapers
- Downloadable pictures
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 channels)
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
- 3D sound
Memory Phonebook 1000 x 12 fields, Photo call
Card slot microSD (TransFlash)
- 90 MB shared memory
- 4 MB for Java applications
Features GPRS Yes
Data speed
Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games 3 + downloadable
Colors
Camera 1 MP, 1152 x 864 pixels, video, flash
- Bluetooth
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/AAC+ player
- WAP 2.0
- T9
- Voice memo
- USB port
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 800 mAh
Stand-by Up to 200 h
Talk time Up to 5 h 30 min

Mohammad
19-09-2005, 18:00
Nokia N70
--------------
نوکیا N70 یکی از گوشیهای هوشمند (Smart Phone) و سری N شرکت نوکیا می باشد

این گوشی با طراحی زیبا برگرفته شده از مدلهای Nokia 6680,6681 ودر عین حال

با کارایی ساده برخوردا ر است

N70 دارای دو دوربین یکی در پشت گوشی با کیفیت 2 مگاپیکسل و دیگری

جلوی گوشی در گوشه سمت راست با کیفیت VGA می باشد

ویدئوکالینگ . رادیو FM با صدای Stereo . انواع بازیهای دو بعدی و سه بعدی

و میوزیک پلیرهای پیشرفته را داراست

یکی از مزییتهای این گوشی هوشمند سازگاری با نرم افزار Nokia Xpress Transfer

برای انتقال داده ها به کامپیوتر بدون استفاده از USB , BlueTooth می باشد

این گوشی زیبا و هوشمند اواخر سال 2005 وارد بازار جهانی می شود
UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2Q, 2005
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 108.8 x 53 x 21.8 mm, 95.9 cc
Weight 126 g
Size 176 x 208 pixels
- Five-way scroll key
- Downloadable themes
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 channels), Monophonic, MP3, True Tones
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook Yes
Call records Yes
Card slot RS-DV-MMC, 64 MB card included, hotswap
- 35 MB shared memory for applications, SMS, MMS, ringtones
Features OS Symbian OS 8.1a , Series 60 UI
Data speed 236.8 kbps (EDGE)
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Yes + Java downloadable
Colors
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video, flash; secondary video call VGA camera
- Bluetooth
- EDGE
- Push to talk
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Video calling and download
- MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player
- WAP 2.0
- xHTML/HTML browser
- Pop-Port with USB
- FM Radio
- T9
- Voice command/memo
- PIM including calendar, to-do list and printing
- Integrated handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion (BL-5C) 900 mAh
Stand-by Up to 250 h
Talk time Up to 3 h 30 min

Mohammad
20-09-2005, 09:22
Motorola E1120
---------------------
General Network UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2005, 1Q
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 113 x 53 x 21 mm
Weight 130 g
Size 240 x 320 pixels
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (24 channels), MP3
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
- 3D stereo audio
Memory Phonebook Yes
- 63 MB shared memory
Features GPRS
Data speed
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors
Camera 3 MP, 2048 x 1536 pixels, video, autofocus; secondary video call VGA camera
- Bluetooth
- A-GPS service
- Barcode scanning
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/MPEG4 player
- WAP 2.0
- T9
- Calendar
- Voice dial
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion

amirpers
20-09-2005, 15:59
Nokia N90 جدید خوب و گرونه .

Mohammad
20-09-2005, 17:34
Nokia N91
-------------
Announced 2Q, 2005
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 113.1 x 55.2 x 22 mm
Weight 160 g
Size 176 x 208 pixels
- 5-way configurable navigation key
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3, True Tones
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook Yes
Call records Yes
Card slot No
- 4GB microdrive for music, MMS, ringtones, images, video, applications
- Additional 30 MB for contacts, calendar, SMS
Features OS Symbian OS v9.1, Series 60 UI 3rd Edition
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Java downloadable
Colors
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video
- Bluetooth
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi)
- EDGE
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC player
- xHTML/HTML browser
- USB port
- Stereo FM Radio
- T9
- Voice command/memo
- PIM including calendar, to-do list
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion (BL-5C) 900 mAh
Stand-by Up to 190 h
Talk time Up to 4 h

Mohammad
21-09-2005, 16:48
Sony Ericsson J210
--------------------------
Announced 2005, June
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 101 x 43 x 19 mm
Weight 74 g
Display Type STN, 65K colors
Size 128 x 128 pixels
- Wallpapers, themes
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (32 channels)
Vibration Yes
- Ringtones can be assigned to phonebook entries

Memory Phonebook 200 entries, Picture call
Call records 10 dialed, 20 received and missed calls
Card slot No
- 600 kB user memory
- 50 short messages
Features GPRS Class 8 (4+1 slots)
Data speed 32 - 40 kbps
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games 3 - Black Deal, Casino Wheels and Deep Abyss
Colors 2 - Mineral Silver, Floral Green
- WAP 1.2.1
- T9
- Calculator
- Nokia Smart messaging
- Image viewer
- Calendar
- Stopwatch
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 670 mAh (BST-30)
Stand-by Up to 200 h
Talk time Up to 4 h 50 min

Mohammad
22-09-2005, 17:31
Nokia 2652
--------------
General Network GSM 900 / GSM 1800
Announced 2005, Sep
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 85 x 46 x 23 mm, 77 cc
Weight 96 g
Display Type 4096 colors
Size 128 x 128 pixels
- 4-way navy key
- Downloadable themes
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (4 channels), monophonic
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 256 x 5 fields, Photo call
Card slot No
- 1 MB shared memory
Features GPRS Class 4 (3+1 slots)
Data speed 24 - 36 kbps
Messaging SMS, MMS
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Yes, downloadable
Colors Cell and Fleur motifs
Languages Major European and Asia-Pacific languages
- Java MIDP 1.0
- WAP 1.2.1
- xHTML browser
- T9
- Enhanced calendar
- Calculator
- Currency converter
Battery Standard, Li-Ion 760 mAh (BL-4C)
Stand-by Up to 300 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

محمد امين
23-09-2005, 12:44
Axim X51: the new series of Dell PDAs with Windows Mobile 5.0
Dell has officially announced the PDA series Axim X51, the info on it appeared in our news block in late August. The series contains three models: X51, X51s and X51v. All of them will be powered by Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system.
The senior model is the X51v. Compared with the rest two models it has a bigger size and higher-resolution screen, the processor features higher clock rate, there is more memory, and it weighs slightly heavier.

The specs of the Axim X51:
Processor Intel X-Scale, 624, 520 or 416 MHz
64 MB RAM and 256 (X51v) or 128 (X51 and X51s) MB ROM
3.7� screen, VGA (640x480 pixels) and 65K colors (X51v)
3.5� screen QVGA (320x240 pixels) and 65 colors (X51 and X51s)
WiFi (802.11b) and Bluetooth 1.2, (for X51 the support of WiFi is optional)
Expansion slot for CF Type II, SD, MMC and SDIO cards
Dimensions 119x73x16 mm
Weight - 175 (X51v) or 167 (X51 and X51s) g

Mohammad
23-09-2005, 14:11
Samsung D550
----------------------
Announced 2005, June
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 95 x 48 x 23 mm
Weight 119 g
Size 176 x 220 pixels
- Portrait and landscape display modes
- QWERTY keyboard
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 channels)
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
- Dual speaker
Memory Phonebook 1000 x 10 fields, Photo call
- 80 MB total shared memory
- 4 MB for Java applications
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors
Camera 1 MP, 1152 x 864 pixels, video
- Bluetooth
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/AAC+ player
- Push Email (BlackBerry transport v2.0)
- Organizer
- Voice memo
- USB port
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 820 mAh
Stand-by Up to 250 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

Mohammad
23-09-2005, 21:09
Nokia 6630
-------------
Announced 2004, 2Q
Status Available
Size Dimensions 110 x 60 x 21 mm
Weight 127 g
Display Type TFT, 65k colors
Size 176 x 208 pixels
- 5-way navigation key
- Downloadable themes

Ringtones Type Polyphonic (48 channels), monophonic, True tones, MP3
Amount In shared memory
Vibration Yes
Call records Unlimited
Card slot RS-DV-MMC, 64 MB card included
- 10 MB shared memory
- Voice dial/memo
Features OS Symbian OS v8.0, Series 60 v2.0 UI
Data speed 384 kbps (UTMS)
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Yes + downloadable, order now
Colors Light Gray
Languages Major Europe and Asia-Pacific
Camera 1.3 MP, 1280x960 pixels, QCIF video
- Bluetooth
- EDGE
- MP3, AAC, MPEG-4 player
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- HTML/xHTML browser
- T9
- USB via Pop-Port interface
- SyncML
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard, Li-Ion 900 mAh (BL-5C)
Stand-by Up to 264 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

گوشيه مورد علاقه خودم!
به نظر من اين گوشي دارندش رو تمام و كمال راضي مي كنه.
آخرين قيمتم 320 تومان بوده.

Mohammad
23-09-2005, 21:11
Nokia 6020
---------------
Announced 2004, 4Q
Status Available
Size Dimensions 106 x 44 x 20 mm, 73 cc
Weight 90 g
Display Type TFT, 65K colors
Size 128 x 128 pixels, 5 lines
- 5-way navigation
- Animated screensavers
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (16 channels)
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook Yes, Photo call
Card slot No
- Up to 3.5 MB user memory
Data speed 177.6 kbps (EDGE)
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Pinball, Backgammon II, Beach Rallye, Space Park, Bowling, Puzzle + Downloadable, order now
Colors Graphite
Languages Major European languages
Camera VGA, 640x480 pixels, video
- EDGE
- HSCSD
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- xHTML
- T9
- Extensive calendar
- Calculator
- Voice command/dial
- Presence enhanced contacts
- Built-in handsfree
- USB with Pop-Port interface
- SyncML
Battery Standard, Li-Ion 760 mAh (BL-5B)
Stand-by Up to 330 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

Mohammad
23-09-2005, 21:13
Samsung N620
----------------------
Announced 2002
Status Available
Size Dimensions 100 x 43 x 20 mm
Weight 83 g
Display Type Monochrome graphic
Size 128 x 64 pixels
- Blue back-lighting
- 6 color LED
- Analog and digital clock
- Dynamic font size
- Blink of LED colors to the ringtone melody
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (16 channels), monophonic
Amount 20 + 15 custom
Customization Composer, download, order now
Vibration Yes
- Poly sound in games

Memory Phonebook 500
Card slot No
- Message templates
Features GPRS No
Data speed 9600 bps
Messaging SMS
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games 3 - Ice cave, Fortress, Squares
Colors 4 - White pearl, Black, Sky blue, Silver
- WAP 1.1
- T9
- Scheduler
- Calendar
- Speed dial
- Menu shortcuts
- Picture Messaging
Stand-by Up to 90 h
Talk time Up to 2 h 20 min

Mohammad
24-09-2005, 16:18
NEC N343i
-------------
Announced 2005, 2Q
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions
Weight
Display Type 65K colors
Size 128 x 160 pixels
- Downloadable pictures
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (40 channels)
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook Yes
Card slot No
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Messaging SMS, MMS, EMail
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors
- iMode browser
- Java (DoJa 1.5)
- T9
- Schedule
- To Do list
- Calculator
- Currency convertor
- USB port

Mohammad
25-09-2005, 10:42
Nokia 1100
---------------
Announced 3Q, 2003
Status Available
Size Dimensions 106 x 46 x 20 mm, 79cc
Weight 86 g
Display Type Monochrome graphic
Size 96 x 65 pixels, 4 lines
- 2-way scroll key
- Full display screensaver
- Dynamic font size
- Softkeys
Ringtones Type Monophonic
Amount 35 fixed
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 50
Card slot No
- Dynamic phonebook memory
- Editable message templates
Features GPRS No
Data speed
Messaging SMS
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games 2 - Snake II and Space Impact+
Colors Xpress-on covers
Languages Most major European and Asian
- T9 for 10 languages
- SMS to many
- Calculator
- Stopwatch
- Xpress-on front and back covers
- Picture messaging
- Flashlight
Battery Standard, Li-Ion 850 mAh (BL-5C)
Stand-by Up to 400 h

محمد امين
25-09-2005, 11:31
Nokia 6630
گوشيه مورد علاقه خودم!
به نظر من اين گوشي دارندش رو تمام و كمال راضي مي كنه.
آخرين قيمتم 320 تومان بوده.
سلام محمد جان
منم همينطور فكر ميكنم خودم يكيشو دارم الانم چند ماهه باهاش كار ميكنم كاملا راضيم

Mohammad
25-09-2005, 16:03
Nokia 9500
---------------
Announced 1Q, 2004
Status Available
Size Dimensions 148 x 57 x 24 mm
Weight 230 g
Size 640 x 200 pixels
- Second LCD (128 x 128
pixels) with 65K color
- Full QWERTY keyboard
Ringtones Type Polyphonic, monophonic, MP3/AAC
Vibration No
Memory Phonebook Advanced contacts DB
Call records Advanced
Card slot MMC
- 80 MB shared internal memory
- Symbian 7.0S, Series 80 UI
Features OS Symbian OS v7.0s, Series 80 v2.0 UI
Data speed 177 kbps (EDGE), 11 Mbps (WLAN)
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Fax
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games
Colors Tin Grey
- Music player - MP3, MPEG4(AAC), RA, MIDI
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi)
- EDGE
- Bluetooth
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Office applications
- Opera (HTML) browser
- WAP/xHTML browser
- PIM
- USB port
- Pop-Port interface
- Integrated handsfree
- Xpress-on covers
Battery Standard, Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BP-5L)
Stand-by Up to 300 h
Talk time Up to 6 h

Mohammad
25-09-2005, 16:04
Nokia 9300
-----------------
Announced 3Q, 2004
Status Available
Size Dimensions 132 x 51 x 21 mm, 126 cc
Weight 167 g
Size 640 x 200 pixels
- Second LCD (128 x 128 pixels) with 65K color
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 5-way navigation key
Amount 40 + custom
Vibration No
Memory Phonebook Advanced contacts DB
Call records Advanced
Card slot MMC
- 80 MB shared internal memory
- Symbian 7.0S, Series 80 UI
Features OS Symbian OS v7.0s, Series 80 v2.0 UI
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Fax
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors
- EDGE
- Bluetooth
- Music player - MP3, MPEG4(AAC), RA, MIDI
- Java MIPD 2.0
- MS Office applications
- WAP/xHTML
- Opera (HTML) browser
- Organiser
- USB port
- Pop-Port interface
- Integrated handsfree
Battery Standard, Li-Po 970 mAh (BP-6M)
Stand-by Up to 200 h
Talk time Up to 4 h

Mohammad
25-09-2005, 16:06
Nokia 9110i Communicator
----------------------------------
General Network GSM 900
Announced 1999
Status Discontinued
Size Dimensions 158 x 56 x 27 mm (218 cc)
Weight 253 g
Display Type Grayscale LCD
Size 640 x 200 pixels
- Second display
Ringtones Type Monophonic
Vibration No
Memory Phonebook Many
Call records Yes
Card slot No
8 MB total4 MB Operating System and applications 2 MB program execution2 MB user data storage Processor: embedded AMD 486 processorOperating System: GEOSE-mail protocols: SMTP, IMAP4, POP3 and MIME1
Features GPRS No
Data speed 14400 bps
Messaging SMS, Email, Fax
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Available separately
Colors Black
- WAP browser
- Contacts
- Notes
- WWW browser
- Telnet
- Terminal
- Calendar & To-do list
- Help
- System & security
Battery High power Li-Ion 1100 mAh, (BLN-3)
Stand-by 60 - 170 h
Talk time 3 - 6 h

Mohammad
25-09-2005, 16:08
Nokia 9210i Communicator
----------------------------------
Announced 2002
Status Available
Size Dimensions 158 x 56 x 27 mm
Weight 244 g
Display Type TFT, 4096 colors
Size 640 x 200 pixels
- Second display (80x48 pixels)
Ringtones Type Monophonic, Wav
Vibration No
Memory Phonebook Many
Call records
Card slot MMC
- Total 40MB, 8 MB SD-RAM
- Processor: 32-bit ARM9-based RISC CPU
Features OS Open Symbian, based on Symbian v6.0, Series 80 UI
GPRS No
Data speed 43.2 kbps (HSCSD)
Messaging SMS, Email, Fax
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes
Colors Black
- WAP browser
- HTML browser, Flash 5 animations
- Video Streaming
- Attachment viewers
- Video player
- Office: Word, Spreadsheet and Presentation viewer
- Imaging (Camera connectivity)
Battery Standard, Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BLL-3)
Stand-by Up to 230 h
Talk time Up to 4 - 10 h

Mohammad
25-09-2005, 19:01
Nokia 6030
---------------
Announced 2005, 1Q
Status Available
Size Dimensions 104 x 44 x 18 mm, 75 cc
Weight 90 g
Display Type CSTN, 65K colors
Size 128 x 128 pixels
- Downloadable wallpapers, screensavers, themes
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (16 channels)
Amount 30 + custom
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 250 x 10 fields
Card slot No
- 3 MB shared memory
Features GPRS Class 6 (3+1/2+2 slots)
Data speed 24 - 36 kbps
Messaging SMS, MMS
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Yes + Downloadable
Colors Black, Champagne
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- FM radio
- xHTML
- T9
- Calendar
- Calculator
- Built-in handsfree
- Exchangeable covers
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 900 mAh (BL-5C)
Stand-by Up to 300 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

Mohammad
26-09-2005, 19:01
اينم جديدترين گوشيه نوكيا:
Nokia 3250
--------------
Announced 2005, September
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 103.8 x 50 x 19.8 mm
Weight 115 g
Size 176 x 208 pixels (34.8 x 41.1mm)
wallpapers

Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Call records Yes
Card slot microSD (TransFlash) (up to 1GB)
- 10 MB internal memory
Features OS Symbian OS v9.1, Series 60 rel. 3.0
Data speed 236.8 kbps (EDGE), up to 62.4 kbps (GPRS)
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Punkwigs, Snakes + downloadable
Colors Black, Green, Pink, Silver
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(QCIF)
- Bluetooth
- EDGE Class 10
- Push to Talk
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Stereo MP3/AAC player
- HTML/xHTML browser
- WAP 2.0
- Stereo FM radio
- Visual radio
- Standard 3.5 mm stereo headphones jack
- T9
- PIM functions
- Voice dial/memo
- USB port
- Pop-port interface
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1100 mAh (BP-6M)
Stand-by Up to 245 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

Mohammad
27-09-2005, 11:43
Samsung E760
------------------
Announced 2005, 1Q
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 88 x 44 x 23 mm
Weight 87 g
Size 176 x 220 pixels
- Second external OLED dispalay, 65K colors, 96 x 96 pixels
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 1000 x 10 fields, Photo call
Card slot No
- 92 MB shared memory
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Yes
Colors Metallic Silver
Camera 1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 pixels, video
- Bluetooth v1.2
- MPEG4 player
- MP3/AAC player
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- T9
- Organizer
- Built-in handsfree
- USB port
- SyncML
- vCalendar
- vCard
- Voice memo
Stand-by Up to 240 h
Talk time Up to 8 h

Mohammad
27-09-2005, 11:45
Samsung D720
---------------------
Announced 2005, 1Q
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 99 x 47 x 22 mm
Weight 110 g
Size 176 x 208 pixels
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
- Dual Speaker/3D Sound

Memory Phonebook Yes, Photo call
Card slot MMC-micro
- 20 MB internal memory
- Processor TI 192 MHz
Features OS Symbian OS, Series 60 UI
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, EMail, Instant Messaging
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes
Colors
Camera 1.3 MP, 1280x960 pixels, video, flash
- Bluetooth
- Java
- WAP 2.0
- MP3/RealOne music player
- MPEG4 video recording & playback
- Document viewer
- SyncML
- T9
- Voice memo
- Voice command
- Organizer
- USB port
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 900 mAh

mohammad_1000
27-09-2005, 14:55
سلام آقا اينجا كسي قيمت 6600 و 3650 دست دوم رو ميدونه فوريه

محمد امين
27-09-2005, 21:40
سلام آقا اينجا كسي قيمت 6600 و 3650 دست دوم رو ميدونه فوريه
سلام
دوست عزيز شما مثل اينكه اصلا عنوان تاپيك رو نميخوني :angry: چه ربطي داشت پست شما؟؟؟

محمد امين
27-09-2005, 22:17
Siemens ME75: non-announced new phone

There appeared some photos of a new, but not yet announced Siemens phone, Siemens ME75, at the English forum of our site.

As a matter of fact, there is nothing to discuss so far: the phone isn�t announced, there is no specs. Some sources say, the ME75 will be equipped with a typical 132x176x65K TFT screen, a VGA-camera, Java and so on. I believe soon we�ll learn more details.

Hsnti
27-09-2005, 22:53
گوشي فقط نوكيا
سيستم عامل فقط سيمبين
آينده از آن سيمبين هستش . باور كنيد

Mohammad
28-09-2005, 00:23
Alcatel OT-C750
--------------------
Announced 2005, 3Q
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 102 x 47.5 x 19.8 mm
Weight 90 g
Display Type CSTN, 65K colors
Size 128 x 160 pixels
- Mirror effect
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (32 channels)
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 500 entries, Photo call
Card slot No
- 3 MB shared memory
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes
Colors Silver
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- T9
- ToDo list
- Scheduler
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 650 mAh
Stand-by Up to 245 h
Talk time Up to 6 h 30 min

محمد امين
28-09-2005, 01:14
گوشي فقط نوكيا
سيستم عامل فقط سيمبين
آينده از آن سيمبين هستش . باور كنيد
سلام دوست عزيز
ورودتون رو به انجمن خوشامد ميگم :biggrin:
من هم با شما موافقم ولي عزيزم اينجا جاش نيست
حالا چون اولين پستتون هست ايراد نداره ولي از اين به بعد هر صحبتي كه دارين توي تاپيك مربوط به خودش پست بديد ممنون

MOBILE_MASOUD
28-09-2005, 23:56
سلام
بالاخره سامسونگ هم گوشي سمبيان دار داد بيرون
يكيش همين d720 كه mohammadkh جان معرفي كرد كه سيمبيان 7 داره
دوميش هم d730 كه خودم يه مشخصات كوچيك از هر دوتاش مينويسم

Samsung SGH-D720
------------------------
Symbian OS v7.0s
User Interface: Series 60 Platform
Dimensions: 99 x 47 x 22.3 (mm)
Weight: 107g
Display: 176 x 208 pixels
Color Depth: 262K color TFT LCD
Messaging: SMS, MMS, email
Camera: 1 megapixel camera with flash
Features: Dual Speaker, Music Composer, Voice Recognition, Document Viewer
Browsing: WAP 2.0
Connectivity: Bluetooth® wireless technology, USB, vCard, vCalendar
Memory: 32MB internal storage, expandable MMC Micro memory slot

Samsung SGH-D730
------------------------------------------
Symbian OS v7.0s
User Interface: Series 60 Platform
Dimensions: 95 x 47 x 21 (mm)
Weight: 97g
Display:
- 176 x 208 pixels, 262K color TFT LCD
- 96 x 96 pixels, 65K color dual LCD
Messaging: SMS, MMS, email
Camera: 1.3 megapixel camera with flash and 4x digital zoom
Features: MP3 Player with graphic equalizer, Voice Recognition
Browsing: WAP 2.0
Connectivity: Bluetooth® wireless technology, USB, vCard, vCalendar
Memory: 32MB internal storage, expandable MMC Micro memory slot

محمد امين
07-10-2005, 14:31
سلام دوستان
جان دوباره به اين تاپيك تزريق ميشه!!!
SAMSUNG SGH-D600

Samsung announced the release of its SGH-D600 to the European market. Yesterday the company launched it in France and plans its sales in the UK, Germany and other European countries by the end of this month. The SGH-D600 is meant for GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) networks and represents a stylish slider with an integrated 2-megapixel camera with video capture opportunity. It is positioned as the successor of the SGH-D500.

The SGH-D600 is equipped with a 2� QVGA (240x320 pixels) screen, 76 MB of internal memory and an expansion slot for TransFlash cards. Besides there is a TV-out. The phone supports MP3 and AAC music formats and Bluetooth interface. It measures 95.7x47x21.8 mm.
************************************************** ***********************************************
مثل اينكه كم كم ظاهر گوشيها هم عوض ميشه
Nokia 770 to be announced in October

The release of Nokia 770 has been shifted to October. I�d remind our readers that the release of this interesting model should have taken place in 3Q 2005, but developers suspended it till October, so that software makers could offer enough programs for Nokia 770.

Well, we don�t have to wait long, besides software developers informed that they completed such applications as AbiWord, Plucker Viewer and GPE-mini-browser. As for the approximate price tag for Nokia 770, now they name $250.

شاهک
07-10-2005, 15:44

شاهک
07-10-2005, 16:09

محمد امين
07-10-2005, 16:25
سلام شاهك جان
ممنون ولي اگه يه خلاصه با يه عكس كوچيك هم بذاري بد نيست نميدونم بلدي يا نه؟ كد عكس گذاشتن :
<image address>

Mohammad
09-10-2005, 10:35
Samsung Serene
---------------------
Announced 2005, Oct
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 65 x 70 x 24 mm
Weight 110 g
Size 240 x 320 pixels
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (12 channels)
Customization
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 1000 entries
Card slot No
Features GPRS Yes
Data speed
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games
Colors Black
Camera VGA, 640x480 pixels
- Bluetooth
- WAP 1.2.1
- Scheduler
Stand-by Up to 250 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

Mohammad
09-10-2005, 10:39
Samsung X200
------------------
Announced 2005, 4Q
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 85 x 44 x 20 mm
Weight 77 g
Display Type UFB, 65K colors
Size 128 x 160 pixels, 8 lines
- Wallpapers
- Downloadable pictures
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 1000 entries, Photo call
Card slot No
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors Titan Silver
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 1.2.1
- T9
- Calendar
- Todo list
- Currency converter
- Calculator
- USB port
- Voice memo (5 x 30 sec)
Stand-by Up to 350 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

محمد امين
10-10-2005, 15:28
سلام به دوستان مخصوصا محمد عزيز
مثل اينكه سامسونگ خيلي فعال شده و از اينكه داره رتبه دوم رو از دست ميده شاكيه خوب ايننم يكي ديگه.

Samsung SCH-A950: a EV-DO clamshell for Verizon
The US operator Verizon Wireless has extended its phone line with a new Samsung SCH-A950. It�s a mid range stylish clamshell with good functionality. In May we mentioned this development by Samsung, when the model was approved by the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

The SCH-A950 can work under EV-Do standard, it is equipped with a 1.3-megapixel camera (video capture), an MP3-paleyr, a speakerphone, an expansion slot for MicroSD (TransFlash) cards, besides it supports Bluetooth interface. There are special buttons to operate music playback on the front panel.

Measuring 91.2x48.5x24.1 mm it weighs 129 g. On a single charge it is good for 235 minutes in talk mode and 200 hours standby. Verizon offers the SCH-A950 for $149, if you sign a two-year service contract.

Mohammad
10-10-2005, 17:03
سلام داش امين
بزار بقيه سر دومي دعوا كنن...
اينم جديدترين گوشيه سوني اريكسون:
Sony Ericsson P990
- P990i 900/1800/1900 MHz
- P990c 900/1800/1900 MHz for China Mainland

Announced 2005, 4Q
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 114 x 57 x 26 mm
Weight
Display Type TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 320 x 240 pixels
- QWERTY keyboard
- Handwriting recognition
Ringtones Type Polyphonic, MP3
Customization Composer, Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook In memory, 12 fields, Photo call
Call records Yes
Card slot Memory Stick Duo Pro, 64 MB card included
- 80 MB shared memory
Features OS Symbian OS 9.1, UIQ 3.0
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, EMail
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors Premium Silver
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, autofocus, video, flash, second video call camera
- WLAN 802.11b
- Bluetooth
- HSCSD
- Java MIDP 2.0
- FM radio with RDS
- Opera 8 web browser
- MP3 player
- WAP 2.0
- T9
- Sync ML
- Office applications
- Photo album
- USB port
Stand-by Up to 400 h
Talk time Up to 9 h

محمد امين
11-10-2005, 17:15
سلام
بابا اين 990 خيلي باحال شده مخصوصا با سيمبين 9 پلتفورم 3
خوب حالا كه صحبت از سوني اريكسون شد يه خورده هم از تجهيزاتش بگيم:

HBH-PV700: Bluetooth-headset for everyday talks
The company of Sony Ericsson announced its new Bluetooth-headset HBH-PV700, which is positioned as a perfect solution for everyday talks. The functionality of the headset allows voice dial for about 50 phone numbers, answering calls, rejecting them using voice commands, as well as changing user settings and activating a dictaphone function on the phone.
One recharging is enough for about 5 hours of talks and 150 standby hours. On the counters it is expected in the 4Q of 2005. And as Sony Ericsson claims, the headset has a moderate nice price, however, they have not still provided an approximate cost.
************************************************** **********************************************
حالا يكي از T-mobile
SH305: the first Bluetooth-headset under the brand of T-Mobile

The operator T-Mobile launched its first Bluetooth-headset under its own brand - T-Mobile SH305. The model was developed by a Spanish company of SouthWing. The SH305 represents one of the most miniature and lightest headsets in the world, which weight forms only 11 grams.

The headset is equipped with a special button Push4 for a lovely number, which allows dialing the most frequently used number at one pressure. Also its advantages include a charger indicator, six call melodies, and durable talk time lasting for six hours. A flexible headphone can be disconnected, and thus you can fix the headset on your clothes.

According T-Mobil, SouthWing was the first manufacturer to receive the right to use a TMTI hologram of an independent TMTI company (Talk Me Through It), which deals with production tests and customer support. Now T-Mobile SH305 costs 29.99 pounds.
************************************************** ********************************************
تازگيها تقليد از سبك ipod براي گوشيها هم زياد شده اينم نمونش:
Bird W1: mobile phone in the style of iPod

Recently it has become very fashionable to copy the style of the iPod player. A Chinese maker Bird developed a new mobile phone W1, which design is created in this very style. The model is a candybar and certainly comes equipped with a VGA-camera and MMS support. The phonebook contains 300 entries, animated headbands, world time, dictaphone functions, alarm clock, calculator and calendar functions are supported. Most probably, in Europe Bird W1 will be sold under the brand of Sagem.

Specification of Bird W1:
Standards: GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz) and GPRS

TFT-display with the resolution of 128x160 pixels and support for 65K colours

VGA-camera

128 MB of internal memory
32-voice polyphony
SMS, EMS and MMS
WAP 2.0
USB 2.0
Talk time 3-5 hours
Standby time 72 hours
Dimensions:108x44x19,5 mm
Weight: 100 g
************************************************** ********************************************
حالا اين يكي رو داشته باش! بدرد متكا هم ميخوره!!!
BenQ's mobiles, photos from exhibition

The company of BenQ demonstrated several mobile phones at the exhibition Ceatec Japan 2005, which took place in Japan and has finished this week-end. A new communicator P50, which will be launched under the brand of Siemens, was among them. It is equipped with a QWERTY-keypad and is run by Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC SE. Also we should mention a 1.3 MP camera and wireless technologies like Wi-Fi (802.11b) and Bluetooth.

تا بعد!

MOBILE_MASOUD
13-10-2005, 05:09
سلام بر همگي
اينم اولين گوشي از سري جديد گوشيهاي نوكيا

E Series

مشخصات گوشي E70

General
Announced 2005, October
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 117 x 53 x 22 mm, 102 cc
Weight 127 g

Display
Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 352 x 416 pixels
- QWERTY keyboard
- Five-way scroll key

Ringtones
Type Polyphonic, Monophonic, MP3, True Tones
Customization Download
Vibration Yes

Memory
Phonebook Yes
Call records Yes
Card slot miniSD, 64 MB card included, hotswap
- 75 MB shared memory

Features
OS Symbian OS 9.1, Series 60 UI
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Pro Tour Golf + Java downloadable
Colors
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(CIF)
- WLAN
- VoIP over WLAN
- Bluetooth v1.2
- EDGE
- Push to talk
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player
- WAP 2.0
- xHTML/HTML browser
- Office applications
- Blackberry connectivity
- Pop-Port with USB
- T9
- Voice command/memo
- Integrated handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1150 mAh (BL-6C)
Stand-by Up to 220 h
Talk time Up to 7 h 20 min

اينم عكساش

MOBILE_MASOUD
21-10-2005, 01:24
بازم سلام
نوكيا 7380

مشخصات
General
Network GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2005, October
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 114 x 30 x 20 mm, 63 cc
Weight 80 g

Display
Type TFT, 65K colors
Size 104 x 208 pixels
- Mirror surface

Ringtones
Type Polyphonic, MP3, AAC
Customization Download
Vibration Yes

Memory
Phonebook Yes
Card slot No

Features
GPRS Class 8 (4+1 slots)
Data speed 236.8 kbps (EDGE), up to 57.6 kbps (GPRS)
Messaging SMS, MMS
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games
Colors White, Amber
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(CIF)
- EDGE
- MP3 player
- Calendar
- Voice dial
- Pop-Port

Battery
Standard battery, Li-Ion 700 mAh (BL-8N)
Stand-by Up to 240 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

تصاوير

MOBILE_MASOUD
21-10-2005, 01:27
نوكيا 7370

مشخصات
General
Announced 2005, October
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 88.5 x 43.4 x 22.6 mm, 73 cc
Weight 104 g

Display
Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 240 x 320 pixels
- Downloadable themes, wallpapers

Ringtones
Type Polyphonic, MP3, AAC
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
- 3D stereo speakers

Memory
Phonebook Yes
Card slot No

Features
Data speed 236.8 kbps (EDGE), up to 78 kbps (GPRS)
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Yes
Colors Coffee brown, Warm amber
Camera 1.3 MP, 1280x960 pixels, video (CIF)
- Bluetooth
- EDGE
- Java
- Stereo FM radio
- WAP 2.0
- T9
- Calculator
- Calendar
- Pop-Port

Battery
Standard battery, Li-Ion 700 mAh (BL-4B)
Stand-by Up to 240 h
Talk time Up to 3 h 30 min

تصاوير

MOBILE_MASOUD
21-10-2005, 01:30
نوكيا 7360

مشخصات
General
Announced 2005, October
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 105 x 45 x 18 mm, 72 cc
Weight 92 g

Display
Type TFT, 65K colors
Size 128 x 160 pixels
- Downloadable themes, wallpapers

Ringtones
Type Polyphonic, MP3
Customization
Vibration Yes

Memory
Phonebook Yes
Card slot No

Features
Data speed 177.6 kbps (EDGE), up to 86.2 kbps (GPRS)
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Yes
Colors Coffee brown, Warm amber
- EDGE
- Push to Talk
- Stereo FM radio
- WAP 2.0
- T9
- Built-in handsfree
- Calculator
- Calendar
- Pop-Port

Battery
Standard battery, Li-Ion 760 mAh (BL-5B)
Stand-by Up to 330 h
Talk time Up to 4 h

تصاوير

MOBILE_MASOUD
21-10-2005, 01:34
نوكيا E61

مشخصات
General
Network UMTS / GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
Announced 2005, October
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 117 x 69.7 x 14 mm, 108 cc
Weight 144 g

Display
Type TFT, 16M colors
Size 320 x 240 pixels
- QWERTY keyboard
- Five-way scroll key

Ringtones
Customization Download
Vibration Yes

Memory
Phonebook Yes
Call records Yes
Card slot miniSD, 64 MB card included, hotswap
- 75 MB shared memory

Features
GPRS Yes
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Java downloadable
Colors
- WLAN
- VoIP over WLAN
- Bluetooth v1.2
- EDGE
- Push to talk
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player
- WAP 2.0
- xHTML/HTML browser
- Office applications
- Pop-Port with USB
- T9
- Voice command/memo
- Integrated handsfree

Battery
Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh (BP-5L)
Stand-by Up to 260 h
Talk time Up to 7 h

تصاوير

MOBILE_MASOUD
21-10-2005, 01:37
نوكيا E60

مشخصات
General
Announced 2005, October
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 115 x 49 x 17 mm, 96 cc
Weight 117 g

Display
Type TFT, 16M colors
Size 352 x 416 pixels
- Five-way scroll key
- Downloadable themes

Ringtones
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
- Talking ringtone

Memory
Phonebook Yes
Call records Yes
Card slot RS-DV-MMC, 64 MB card included, hotswap
- 30 MB shared memory for applications, SMS, MMS, ringtones

Features
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Pro Tour Golf + Java downloadable
Colors
- WLAN
- VoIP over WLAN
- Bluetooth v1.2
- EDGE
- Push to talk
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player
- WAP 2.0
- Office applications
- xHTML/HTML browser
- Pop-Port with USB
- T9
- Voice command/memo
- Integrated handsfree

Battery
Standard battery, Li-Ion 970 mAh (BL-5C)
Stand-by Up to 190 h
Talk time Up to 6 h 40 min

تصاوير

MOBILE_MASOUD
21-10-2005, 01:40
سوني اريكسون W900

مشخصات
General
Announced 2005, October
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 109 x 49 x 24 mm
Weight 148 g

Display
Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 240 x 320 pixels

Ringtones
Type Polyphonic (40 channels), MP3
Vibration Yes

Memory
Phonebook 500 x 15 fields, Photo call
Card slot Memory Stick Duo Pro
- 470 MB built-in shared memory

Features
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors Black, White
Camera 2 MP, 1632x1224 pixels, autofocus, video, flash, second video call camera
- Bluetooth
- Video player
- WAP 2.0
- HTML browser (NetFront)
- Java
- T9
- FM radio with RDS
- Image viewer
- Picture editor
- Organiser
- Voice memo
- USB port
- SyncML
- Built-in handsfree

Battery
Standard battery, Li-Ion
Stand-by Up to 370 h
Talk time Up to 8 h 40 min

تصاوير

Mohammad
24-10-2005, 08:14
Sony Ericsson W900
W900c - UMTS/GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz for China market

Announced 2005, October
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 109 x 49 x 24 mm
Weight 148 g
Size 240 x 320 pixels
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook 500 x 15 fields, Photo call
Card slot Memory Stick Duo Pro
- 470 MB built-in shared memory
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors Black, White
Camera 2 MP, 1632x1224 pixels, autofocus, video, flash, second video call camera
- Bluetooth
- Video player
- WAP 2.0
- HTML browser (NetFront)
- Java
- T9
- FM radio with RDS
- Image viewer
- Picture editor
- Organiser
- Voice memo
- USB port
- SyncML
- Built-in handsfree
Stand-by Up to 370 h
Talk time Up to 8 h 40 min

MOBILE_MASOUD
03-11-2005, 00:52
سلام
امروز دوباره چند تا گوشي جديد رو معرفي ميكنم

Nokia N92
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General
Announced 2005, 4Q
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 107.4 x 58.2 x 24.8 mm, 136cc
Weight 191 g

Display
Type TFT, 16M colors
Size 320 x 240 pixels
- Second external display 65K colors, (128x36 pixels)

Ringtones
Type Polyphonic (64 channels), Monophonic, True Tones, MP3
Customization Download
Vibration Yes

Memory
Phonebook Yes
Call records Yes
Card slot RS-DV-MMC, (up to 2GB), hot swap
- 90 MB internal memory

Features
OS S60 3rd edition (Symbian OS , Series 60 UI)
GPRS Class 11
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Java downloadable
Colors
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(CIF), flash; secondary VGA video call camera
- ----H TV broadcast receiver
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi)
- Bluetooth
- EDGE
- Push to talk
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC player
- xHTML/HTML browser
- USB port
- Stereo FM Radio
- T9
- Voice command/memo

Battery
Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
Stand-by Up to 336 h
Talk time Up to 4 h

تصاوير

MOBILE_MASOUD
03-11-2005, 00:54
Nokia N80
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genera
l Network UMTS / GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
Announced 2005, 4Q
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 95 x 50 x 23 mm
Weight 133 g

Display
Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 352 x 416 pixels

Ringtones
Customization Download
Vibration Yes

Memory
Phonebook Yes
Call records Yes
Card slot RS-DV-MMC, (up to 2GB), hot swap
- 40 MB internal memory

Features
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Java downloadable
Colors
Camera 3 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, video(CIF), flash
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi)
- UPnP technology
- Bluetooth
- EDGE
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC player
- xHTML/HTML browser
- USB port
- Stereo FM Radio
- T9
- Voice command/memo

Battery
Standard battery, Li-Ion
Stand-by Up to 200 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

تصاوير

MOBILE_MASOUD
03-11-2005, 00:56
Nokia N71
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Genera
l Network UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2005, 4Q
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 98.6 x 51.2 x 25.8 mm, 103 cc
Weight 139 g

Display
Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 320 x 240 pixels
- Second external display 65K colors, (96x68 pixels)
- Downloadable themes

Ringtones
Customization Download
Vibration Yes

Memory
Phonebook Yes
Call records Yes
Card slot miniSD (up to 2GB), 128 MB card included
- 10 MB shared memory

Features
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes + Java downloadable
Colors
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(CIF), flash; secondary VGA video call camera
- Bluetooth
- EDGE
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Push to talk
- Video calling and download
- MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player
- WAP 2.0
- xHTML/HTML browser
- Pop-Port with USB
- FM Radio
- T9
- Voice command/memo
- Integrated handsfree

Battery
Standard battery, Li-Ion 970 mAh (BL-5C)
Stand-by Up to 220 h
Talk time Up to 4 h

تصاوير

varam
07-11-2005, 17:31
آقا اگه كسي از Qtek 7070 هم اطلايي داره يه كمكم به من بكنه اخه ميخوام به تنظيمات كارخونه برگردونمش ولي نميشه چون اون حالتي كه ميگه شمارتو بفرسته يا نه من فعال كردم حالا ديگه نميزاره شماره بگيرم ( از دست اين شبكه مضخرف ايران )

mobile
24-11-2005, 12:08
با سلام
دوستان عزيز در اين تاپيك مي خوام گوشي هاي جديد كه در حال به بازار اومدن يا آمده است را بزارم اگه دوستاني هم هستند كه اطلاعاتي دارند ما را ياري كنند تا تاپيكي مفيد براي دوستان , بشه.
مو فق باشيد

mobile
24-11-2005, 12:09

Motorola V3i RAZR Mobile Phone

Introducing the much anticipated upgrade to the extremely popular Motorola V3 - The Motorola V3i RAZR.

Featuring an upgraded camera to 1.3 megapixels with 8 x digital zoom capable of capturing high quality video clips and still pictures.

You can now have full screen viewfinding in camera mode whereas in previous RAZR handsets you used to have to squint at your intended subject through a very small window.

Another great addition is the introduction of i-tunes support as first seen in the Motorola E1 ROKR plus with 12MB of internal memory expandable using Transflash cards you will be able to load up your music onto the memory cards allowing for thousands of your favourite music tracks.

The new Moto RAZR has retained it's classic slim form as this has most definately been its unique selling point but now the Motorola 'M' logo on the front of the phone lights up with incoming calls and messages.

Bluetooth still features in the new Motroola V3i for wireless connections plus there is an upgraded web browser and even an email client.

With Motorola's new Voice dialling application you no longer need to program your contacts - just say the name and auto dial will do the rest.

The new Quadband Motorola V3i RAZR brings together all of the current market innovations into a best selling design - slim, stylish and functional.

Coming Soon !
Weight: 95g

Talktime: 7 h

Standby time: 12 days

Dimensions: 98 x 53 x 14 mm
If you would like to be notified when the Motorola V3i RAZR

mobile
24-11-2005, 12:15

Sony Ericsson K608i Mobile Phone

The Sony Ericsson K608i / K608 is a new 3G mobile phone adding to Sony Ericsson portfolio of Video Calling handsets - Sony Ericsson V800, V600i, and K600i.

The Sony K608i is around the same size as the hugely popular T630 & T610 meaning no more bulky 3G phones!

See who you are calling with face-to-face video calling or turn the phone on it's side and capture still photos and video clips with the Sony K608i's 1.3 mega pixel camera. Then either show on the amazing 262,144 colour TFT display screen or send them to friends via MMS, email or Bluetooth.

The Sony Ericsson K608i allows for wireless connections to other enabled devices as well as hands-free car kits and headsets.

With 3G services you can stay ahead with the latest news and sport headlines plus quickly download new mobile content such as 3D games, MP3 ringtones and new graphics to personlise your K608.

Other features inlcude an FM radio, streaming media such as premiership goals, and full track music downloads.

All this technology is hidden beneath a brushed steel effect outer casing giving the Sony Ericsson K608i a stylish industrial look and feel. The Sony Ericsson K600i is a phone to be seen with !

Weight: 90g

Talktime: 7.5 h

Standby time: 305 h

Dimensions: 105 x 45.5 x 19.5 mm

Sony Ericsson K608i - Choose a Network:

In Stock

Sony Ericsson K608 - Today's Best Deals

Nokia N70 Mobile Phone

The new 3G Nokia N70 is classed as the smallest series 60 smart phone with a 2 mega pixel digital camera.

As you would expect with a 3G video phone the Nokia N70 not only has the fantastic two megapixel camera on the back of the phone but incorporates a further camera on the front to cater for face-to-face video calling.

With this new N-Series phone, mobile photography is as easy as slide and shoot - Just slide down the active camera protector on the back of the N70 and you're ready to capture any situation.

Other features of the integrated camera include 20 x digital zoom and a built-in flash for low level light photography, there are also a selection of capture scene options including sports, night, potrait and scenery plus a dedicated 'capture' button on the side of the phone so you can use the Nokia N70 as you would a normal digital camera.

The Nokia N70 features the Xpress Transfer storage solution for quick and easy management, storage and organization of your favourite video clips and images plus with Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition software you can upload your work direct to your PC either via USB or Bluetooth to organize and edit as you desire.

As the Nokia N70 is a 3G enabled phone you can download the latest entertainment such as streaming news and sports headlines or watch movie trailers and listen to music before you buy.

Additional features also include an integrated FM Radio with support for Visual Radio, a digital music player with stereo output, 3D gaming, email with extensive attachment support, video streaming, and internet browser.

The Nokia N70 smartphone is an elegant advanced mobile solution offering the latest entertainment features and mobile photography for everyday enjoyment.

Weight: 126g

Talktime: 3.0 hours

Standby time: 8.0 days

Dimensions: 108.8 x 53 x 17.5 mm

Nokia N70 - Choose a Network:

In Stock

mobile
24-11-2005, 12:17

Nokia N91 Mobile Phone

The Nokia N91 is an amazing new mobile music phone with the capacity of storing up to 3000 of your favourite tracks.

With a massive 4GB hard disk you can never have enough of your own music plus with the addition of standard 3.5mm jack support you could even play those tunes through your home stereo or amplifier as loud as you like.

Simply drag and drop you songs on your PC directly into the Nokia N91's hard disk and you're ready to take your music with you whever you go.

You can create playlists of your favourite artists and tracks, you can even share those playlists with friends either by sending them via MMS, email attahcment or wirelessly to Bluetooth compatible devices plus you can download new music whilst out and about - listen before you buy

Enjoying music with the Nokia N91 is easy via the remote control / stereo headset included in the sales package.

If you ever get bored with just using the Nokia N91 for music there is an amazing 2.0 mega pixel digital camera for capturing still pictures and video clips plus a whole host of other entertainment features including 3D gaming, full web browser, video sharing and email.

The Nokia N91 is a connected mobile jukebox, ready to deliver your songs everywhere you go.

Coming Soon !

Weight: 160g

Talktime: 3.0 hours

Standby time: 12.0 days

Dimensions: 113.1 x 55.2 x 22 mm

mobile
24-11-2005, 12:20

Samsung D600 Mobile Phone

After the enormous popularity of Samsung's D500 they have manufactured another beautiful sliding handset - The Samsung D600.

The Samsung SGH-D600 is a lot lighter with a smooth slide mechanism but the most improved feature has to be the 2.0 megapixel camera with flash and zoom.

You can view your amazing quality pictures on the 262,144 colour TFT display screen before either sending them via Bluetooth to friends phones, bluetooth printers or direct to your TV!

The Samsung D600 also features two loudspeakers for listening to your favourite music tracks with the integrated MP3 player.

You can also capture video clips and playback MPEG4 movies with the D600 plus with 80mb of internal memory and a transflash memory card slot you can save as much music, pictures and video clips as you want.

The new Samsung D600 is the ultimate sliding phone offering sleek and stylish design encasing the most high-spec technology and functionality today has to offer.

Weight: 99g

Talktime: 7 h

Standby time: 240 h

Dimensions: 96 x 46.5 x 21.5
__________________________________________________ ______

LG 8360 Mobile Phone

At Last !

LG have released a 3G video phone with Bluetooth - The new LG 8360.

Consumers everywhere have stated that LG have been manufacturing some great 3G clamshell phones, however, they lacked the most important technologies and features - Well, LG have responded by giving us the LG u8360 which not only offers Bluetooth, but a 1.3 megapixel digital camera with flash and zoom capable of capturing both still pictures and video clips and a 22MB internal memory EXPANDABLE up to 512MB with a TransFlash MMC (Multi Media Card)

Other great features of the new LG 8360 include an integrated MP3 player, Face to Face video calling, plus a 262,000 colours internal display screen with a further 65,000 colours external viewfinder.

The LG 8360 allows access to 3's amazing content such as premiership goals, movie trailers, news and sport headlines plus exclusive MTV content like celebrity interviews and hot new up-and-coming artists.

You can download the latest games, ringtones and graphics at broadband speeds and then share them with friends via Bluetooth.

The LG u8360 is packed with features and encased in a sleek and stylish outer shell that will appeal anyone with taste. The Triband, pocket-fit 8360 is ready for communication.

Weight: 124g

Talktime: 2.0 h

Standby time: 200 h

mobile
24-11-2005, 12:21

Pink Motorola V3 Mobile Phone

Originally given to Miss Maria Sharapova as a promotional gift the Pink Motorola RAZR V3 is now available to everyone!

The Pink Motorola V3 is one of the thinnest mobile phones available. The keypad has been manufactured from a sheet of chemically etched nickel-plated copper alloy that reflects light creating an amazing effect.

The Pink Motorola RAZR V3 has a built-in camera with 4 X zoom and quick exposure controls, as well as letting you watch and record MPEG4 video clips in full colour.

You can also appreciate your favourite ringtones, music clips and games with 22kHz polyphonic speaker sound and an integrated 3D graphics engine. The Motorola V3 RAZR is a Quad band phone and also supports Bluetooth Technology. Now available in Pink

mobile
24-11-2005, 13:11

Sony Ericsson P990i Mobile Phone

The Sony Ericsson P990i is a direct upgrade to the best selling p910i but now with some major improvements and enhancements.

The P990 is a 3G enabled mobile phone allowing for face-to-face video calls as well as extremely fast download speeds, access to network portal content and web browsing plus instant email access and more file support.

The Sony P990i also features a fantastic 2.0 mega pixel integrated digital camera with zoom, flash and dust cover which takes quality still photos and video clips that you can share via Bluetooth, email or MMS.

The new P990 can be used as a high speed modem for your laptop or PC whether connecting via 3G or WLAN to connect to your business intranet and you can download, send, receive and browse at lightning speeds.

With Symbian OS 9.1, the latest version of the most-used open smartphone operating system, you can download new, innovative applications and software to help with business, lifestyle and pleasure.

The Sony Ericsson P990i has handswriting recognition software pre-installed for quickly writing notes, contacts, messages or whole documents, plus with an easy to use keypad and the on-screen keyboard and stylus you can choose which method of text entry suits you best.

An integrated music player will keep you entertained whilst away from work with easy drop-and-drag software for copying your latest and favourite music tracks directly onto the P990i.

The Sony Ericsson P990 really is the ultimate office on the move.

Coming Soon !

Weight: 155g

Talktime: 9 h

Standby time: 400 h

Dimensions: 114 x 57 x 25 mm
__________________________________________________ _

Weight: 110g

Talktime: 6 h

Standby time: 200 h

Sony Ericsson V800 Mobile Phone

The Sony Ericsson V800 is a stylish 3G mobile phone with all you need to enjoy the best mobile services.

Now you can have live video streamed to your phone news, sport and more. And you can enjoy the latest in mobile communications: video call.

The Sony Eicsson V800 has a 176 x 220-pixel, 262K-colour screen providing the perfect image. Snap high-quality pictures with the 1.3 megapixel camera. Or record a video clip and share it with a friend in seconds. The V800 and the power of 3G let you explore new dimensions of mobile imaging. 3G and QuickShare are a dynamic duo. QuickShare keeps sharing to a few clicks. And even large files are transferred quickly with 3G. The V800 media player lets you create playlists - the right songs in the right order, just the way you want it.

Sony Ericsson V800 on Vodafone

In Stock

Sony V800i - Today's Best Deals:

mobile
26-11-2005, 13:09
تاپیک مارو چرا پاک کردی شما من زده بودم گوشی جدید که در حال بازار اومدن هست تا 4 روز اول بود ولی حالا پاک و تاپیک شما رفت روش این هم مدرکش برو ببین
اون قسمت من تاپیک خودما معرفی کرده بودم.

mobile
26-11-2005, 13:12
چرا آخه شما ایرانی ها ... هستید

mobile
26-11-2005, 13:14
تاپیک مارو چرا پاک کردی شما من زده بودم گوشی جدید که در حال بازار اومدن هست تا 4 روز اول بود ولی حالا پاک و تاپیک شما رفت روش این هم مدرکش برو ببین
اون قسمت من تاپیک خودما معرفی کرده بودم.

_________
تاپیکما پاک و رو تاپیک خودتون گذاشتی من که فقط گوشی های جدید که به بازار نیومده میزاشتم نه تمام گوشی که هست و نیست

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mohammad
07-02-2006, 17:00
Sony Ericsson M600
-----------------------
- M600i 900/1800/1900 MHz
- M600c 900/1800/1900 MHz for China Mainland

Announced 2006, February
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 107 x 57 x 15 mm
Weight 112 g
Display Type TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 240 x 320 pixels, 2.6 inch
- QWERTY keyboard
- Handwriting recognition
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (40 channels), MP3, AAC
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook In memory, 12 fields, Photo call
Call records Yes
Card slot Memory Stick Micro, 64 MB card included
- 80 MB shared memory
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
HSCSD Yes, 43.2 kbps
EDGE No
3G Yes, 384 kbps
WLAN No
Bluetooth Yes
Infrared port Yes
USB Yes
Features OS Symbian OS v9.1, UIQ 3.0
Browser HTML (Opera 8)
Games Yes + downloadable
Colors Granite Black, Crystal White
Camera No
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Video playback
- Media Player (MP3, AAC)
- T9
- Sync ML
- Office applications
- Photo album
- Voice memo
Battery Standard battery, Li-Po 900 mAh (BST-33)
Stand-by Up to 340 h
Talk time Up to 7 h

Mohammad
07-02-2006, 17:02
Samsung P900
------------------
Announced 2006, February
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 94.5 x 47.5 x 26.6 mm
Weight 124 g
Size 240 x 320 pixels
Ringtones Type Polyphonic, MP3
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook Yes
Call records 30 dialed, 30 received, 30 missed calls
- 128 MB shared memory
HSCSD No
EDGE Yes
3G No
WLAN No
Bluetooth Yes
Infrared port No
USB Yes
Features Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
Games
Colors Black
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video
- T-DMB TV receiver
- Video Streaming
- TV output
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/AAC player
- T9
- Organiser

Mohammad
07-02-2006, 17:05
Motorola ROKR E2
----------------------
Announced 2006, January
Status Coming Soon
Size Dimensions 102 x 46.5 x 18 mm
Weight 115 g
Size 240 x 320 pixels
Ringtones Type Polyphonic, MP3, AAC
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
- 3.5 mm headset jack

Memory Phonebook Advanced, Photo call
Card slot SD, up to 2GB, hot swap
HSCSD No
EDGE No
3G No
WLAN No
Bluetooth Yes, v1.1
Infrared port No
USB Yes, v2.0, miniUSB
Features OS Linux-based
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (Opera)
Games Yes+ downloadable
Colors Silver
Camera 1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 pixels, video, flash
- Java MIDP 2.0
- FM radio
- MPEG4/MP3 player
- iTAP
- Voice memo
- Voice dial
- Calculator
- Organizer
- Changeable covers
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 850 mAh
Stand-by Up to 200 h

WooKMaN
07-02-2006, 17:06
دوستان لطف كنيد از تاپيك همديگه مطلب كش نريد
خداييش گناه داره !

silver
09-02-2006, 00:32
Pantech PG-8000

کسی معرفی نکرده که قبلا؟؟ یه گوشی با قیافه ای شبیه واکمن و کارایی در حد ام پی تری پلیر

سایز: 99.8 x 51.8 x 16.1 mm
وزن :106 گرم

صفحه نمایش : TFT, 256K colors
Size 320 x 240 pixels

دوربین: 2 مگاپیکسل

حافظه:8.4 مگ

دارای بلوتوس و اینفرارد

قابلیت پخش mp3 mpeg4

رادیو ماشین حساب و تقویم و حافظه صوتی

باتریش 200 ساعت دوام میاره در حال حرف زدن 5/3 ساعت

سیمبیان نیست همین یه رنگ رو هم داره

در کل به نظر چیز بدی نمیاد

Mohammad
09-02-2006, 19:15
دوستان لطف كنيد از تاپيك همديگه مطلب كش نريد
خداييش گناه داره !
منظورت چيه؟

silver
09-02-2006, 21:52
benq z2

يه گوشي عجيب و بد دست جاوا عرضه درسال 2005

مشخصات:

سايز 66 x 66 x 20 mm
وزن 106 گرم

دوربين 1.3 مگ

صفحه نمایش 256 رنگ 128 x 128 pixels, 27 x 27 mm

60 مگ حافظه

نه بلوتوس داره نه اینفرارد

ام پی تری رادیو ماشین حساب تقویم دارد

باطری در حال صحبت تا 5 ساعت

رنگها : سفید وانیلی آبی سبز صورتی آدامسی

کلا چنگی به دل نمی زنه

navid_2020
13-02-2006, 15:33
اينو فقط نگا كنين ببينين كه موبايل نيست تووووووووووووووپه (البته از نظر من[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] )

R@R#M@N
28-02-2006, 16:09
قيمت؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

محمد امين
19-03-2006, 14:09
خوني تازه در اين تاپيك تزريق ميكنم!!!

Motorola to release multi-color PEBL

Transcend Information has announced the release of its popular MP3-player T.sonic 610 now with 2GB onboard. The T.sonic 610 is equipped with an OLED screen, an FM-tuner, a voice recorder, besides it can be used as an ordinary USB-drive. It can play MP3, WMA and WAV music.

mehdi_mahan
19-03-2006, 23:04
Pantech PG-8000

کسی معرفی نکرده که قبلا؟؟ یه گوشی با قیافه ای شبیه واکمن و کارایی در حد ام پی تری پلیر

سایز: 99.8 x 51.8 x 16.1 mm
وزن :106 گرم

صفحه نمایش : TFT, 256K colors
Size 320 x 240 pixels

دوربین: 2 مگاپیکسل

حافظه:8.4 مگ

دارای بلوتوس و اینفرارد

قابلیت پخش mp3 mpeg4

رادیو ماشین حساب و تقویم و حافظه صوتی

باتریش 200 ساعت دوام میاره در حال حرف زدن 5/3 ساعت

سیمبیان نیست همین یه رنگ رو هم داره

در کل به نظر چیز بدی نمیاد

به نظر شخصي من, طرح پشتي اين گوشي يه كپي از طرح پشتي K700i باشه با يه تغييرات جزئي!

محمد امين
20-03-2006, 14:50
من دوباره اومدم!

J.A.F. for Windows Mobile by Odeon

Introduction:
J.A.F. WM is the WORLD'S FIRST STANDALONE SOFTWARE for
flashing, changing language and debranding of new WindowsMobile
phones made by HTC. With an complete firmware collection from
all over the world JAFWM is able to provide more then 15 Gigabytes
of ROM files in the official support area.

Features
Autodetect product, there is no need for any technical background
or knowledge. Flashing is an easy step to do for every one. No
need to edit or patch any ROM file before flashing. Fully compatible
with original ROM's. Debranding. Software update,no matter which
region. The support are contains more then 15 Gigabytes of ROM files.

Language change:

For example: Arabic, APAC, German, English,
French, Russian, and much more.

Supported models
Pocket PC:

Wallaby
Formerly known as:
O2 XDA, T-Mobile MDA, Qtek 1010, Qtek 1020, Siemens SX-56

Bootloader mode:
[Power] + [Soft reset]

Himalaya
Formerly known as:
O2 XDA II, Qtek 2020, SPV M1000, MDA II, i-Mate Pocket Pc

Bootloader mode:
Hold down the key (center of the navigation keys)
+ [Power] + [Soft reset]

Alpine

Formerly known as:
O2 XDA IIi, Dopod 699, i-Mate PDA2, Qtek 2020i

Bootloader mode:
Hold down the key (center of the navigation keys)
+ [Power] + [Soft reset]

BlueAngel
Formerly known as:
O2 XDA IIs, O2 XDA III, Dopod 700, i-Mate PDA2k, MDA III,
SPV M2000, Qtek 9090

Bootloader mode:
[Record] + [Power] + [Soft reset]

Magician
Formerly known as:
MDA-compact, Dopod 818, i-Mate JAM, QTEK S100, O2 XDA Mini

Bootloader mode:
[Camera] + [Power] + [Soft reset]

Charmer

Formerly known as:
MDA-compact 2, i-Mate JAM New

Bootloader mode:
[Record] + [Power] + [Soft reset]

Wizard
Formerly known as:
Qtek 9100, i-Mate K-JAM, MDA Vario, O2 XDA Mini S, SPV M3000

Bootloader mode:
[Camera] + [Soft reset]

Universal
Formerly known as:
Dopod 900, Qtek 9000, MDA Pro, I-Mate JASJAR, O2 XDA Exec,
SPV M5000, Qtek v1640

Bootloader mode:
[Light] + [Power] + [Soft reset]

Prophet

Formerly known as:
Qtek S200, Dopod 818 Pro, O2 Germany XDA Neo, i-Mate JAMin

Bootloader mode:
-

Smartphones:

Tanager
Formerly known as:
SPV E100, Qtek 7070, i-Mate SP

Bootloader mode:
[Record] + [Power]

Voyager
Formerly known as:

SPV E200, Qtek 8080, O2 XPhone, i-Mate SP2

Bootloader mode:

[Record] + [Power]

Typhoon
Formerly known as:
i-Mate SP3, i-Mate SP3i, SPV C500, Qtek 8010, SDA,
Audiovox SMT 5600

Bootloader mode:
Hold [Camera] and Plug in USB cable

Hurricane
Formerly known as:
C550, SDA2, Qtek 8200, i-Mate SP4

Bootloader mode:

Tornado
Formerly known as:
i-Mate SP5, SPV C600, Qtek 8300

Bootloader mode:

Package Contains :
- P-Key custom made smart card protection.
- Mini USB cable (Covers 90% of the supported phone models)

Mohammad
21-03-2006, 17:07
Samsung D870
-------------------
General
Network

Announced
2006, March

Status
Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions
103.5 x 51 x 13 mm

Weight
93 g

Display
Type
TFT, 256K colors

Size
240 x 320 pixels, 32 x 42 mm

Ringtones
Type
Polyphonic, MP3

Customization
Download

Vibration
Yes

Memory
Phonebook
Yes

Call records
20 dialed, 20 received, 20 missed calls

Card slot
microSD (TransFlash)

- 80 MB embedded memory

Data
GPRS
Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps

HSCSD
No

EDGE
Yes

3G
No

WLAN
No

Bluetooth
Yes

Infrared port
No

USB
Yes

Features
Messaging
SMS, EMS, MMS, Email

Browser
WAP 2.0/xHTML

Games
Yes + downloadable

Colors

Camera
3.2 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, video, flash

- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/MP4/AAC player
- T9
- SyncML
- Document Viewer
- Organizer
- TV output

Battery

Standard battery, Li-Ion

Mohammad
21-03-2006, 17:10
Nokia 6136
--------------
General
Network
GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900

Announced
2006, February

Status
Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions
90 x 46 x 23 mm

Weight
98 g

Display
Type
TFT, 256K colors

Size
128 x 160 pixels, 29 x 35 mm

- Second external CSTN display 65K colors (96 x 65 pixels)
- Downloadable themes

Ringtones
Type
Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3, AAC

Customization
Download

Vibration
Yes

Memory
Phonebook
Yes, Photo call

Call records
20 dialed, 20 received, 20 missed calls

Card slot
microSD (TransFlash), hotswap

- 32MB total memory (8 MB of user memory available)

Data
GPRS
Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps

HSCSD
No

EDGE
Class 10, 236.8 kbps

3G
No

WLAN
Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, UMA

Bluetooth
No

Infrared port
Yes

USB
Yes, Pop-Port

Features
Messaging
SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging

Browser
WAP/xHTML

Games
Yes + downloadable

Colors
Black

Camera
1.3 MP, 1280 x 960 pixels, video(QCIF)

- Push to talk
- FM radio
- MP3/MP4/AAC/3GPP player
- Java MIDP 2.0
- SyncML
- T9
- Presence enhanced contacts
- Calendar
- Built-in handsfree
- Voice dial/memo

Battery

Standard battery, Li-Ion 820 mAh (BL-4C)

Stand-by
Up to 240 h

Talk time
Up to 3 h 20 min

محمد امين
30-03-2006, 13:58
TabletKiosk has announced its UMPC (Ultra Mobile PC) called eo. The UMPC form-factor was introduced at the CeBIT exhibition, where several makers showed the first models. According to the press release, eo can be translated from the Latin as motion and progress.

The company has introduced only eo UMPC v7110. Measuring 228.6x146x25.4 mm it weighs 900 g. Like other UMPC eo is powered by Windows XP Tablet Edition and has a touchscreen LCD, the support of handwritten text recognition and other opportunities for easy control.

The main specs of eo V7110:
Processor - VIA C7M NaNo 1 GHz
Chipset VIA VN800
256 MB or 512 MB RAM
30 GB or 40 GB HDD
7� TFT LCD 800x480 pixels
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g), Bluetooth and USB 2.0

Battery life � 2.5 hours with the standard battery (up to 4 hours with the optional battery) The shipments of eo will start last week of April. There will be available White and Black versions. This is a high-end UMPC, the approximate price varies from $899 to $999 depending on memory and HDD size. I�d remind you that Microsoft said UMPC would cost between $600 to $1000

borderlessboy
21-09-2006, 00:38
رم samsung d-720چه حجمي داره؟