PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Let's share your teaching exprience

mohammad.clergyman
16-05-2008, 09:56
Hello to All EFL active members specially those who have teaching exprience

Here's where the teaching expriences of Language teachers ; being exchanged in order to help each other

follow the most desirable methods in various situations and with different contexts

moreover the Questions of teachers about the methods usage are kindly being responded here by existing experts

wish you the best

mohammad.clergyman
16-05-2008, 10:07
what first comes to my mind is to start talking about the Games that being used mostly in Elementary

Language classes and specially in the context consisting of childeren and teenagers

so I want you to talk about different Games that you use in your classes

and please if you have any comments to attract the students to better study their lessons

share it with us

thanks for your kindness and attentions

mohammad.clergyman
16-05-2008, 10:35
well one of the Games I use in my Classes are as the following

the Hang man

this game is intended to remind the students vocabulay by making them look for one special word in

their minds

the teacher gives the students some blanks and they are supposed to guess the letters in order to find

what word these letters make up

and if they make a failure you attempt to complete the hang man picture ; this procedure will continue after you

hang that person and then the pupils are considered failed or they might guess the word

and get plus or reward

Here is the Picture to clarify what i said

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

love-to-learn
16-05-2008, 20:01
Dear Mohammad,

This topic could be a good place to share our teaching ideas.

As to the games, you well know that there is always a purpose behind any game and the most important thing is that you choose a game that suits your class the best, so you need to know who your students are, what their interests are, what background they have, ... these are all the factors which help you engage all the students in the class.
You can create endless number of games based on your class's needs and interests, however, a number of typical games do exist but I believe that is all the teacher's art and creativity that makes the class fun and the same time a good place to learn.

I wish you all the best and good luck :11:l

AABB
16-05-2008, 20:33
one of my games which I'd perefe to do in my perlimanary Engish classes is card game. there are some words on the cards and first the teacher defines the word including some examples. then students are well practiced, they take turn with each other instead of teacher and the teacher helps them out to make the examples and the definitions.so it helps to memorize the words and beside that the usage of words