PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Join here if you belive we need a farsi room

www.babakebadi.com
12-03-2008, 16:54
when I first joined this room, my intention was to help beginners and help them to get the best of their time, but I got disappointed, I just want to know why there is no farsi room for beginners.

There are many beginner students who have lot of important questions, they don't have the ability to talk in English, they don't have the ability to communicate what they mean in english, they are not here to practice english, but to get their answers, we can be much more helpful if we have a room to speak in farsi and help them to find their way faster and easier.

it is nice if you feel the same, so you can join this room just to sign your name and ask the manager to establish this room.
rules are good to be respected, so I write in english, you should do the same too, but we can ask to change the rules, if we don't need them

Mabye this is the last topic I make here

with regards

Babak

A r c h i
12-03-2008, 18:52
Dear Babak,
Long time no see :46:
Well, I see that you're going to hold a demonstration against Reza :31::31::31:.
As the matter of fact, Reza and I were thinking about the exact same thing some months ago, and he told me that he really wanted to have this room . He wanted to have a sub-room as Farsi and I think he has given the suggestion to the managers to create such sub-room.
I totally agree with you that we need such a room, or such topics, but the problem is that there should be a great supervising on the room not to let users to post spams or things like that.
Reza is against writing in persian and he'll delete any topic like that. But as I see that he's not coming to the forum as much as before I let some of the persian topics continue. ;)
I myself wanted to open a farsi topic about the grammar and write the grammar rules in Farsi. So that everyone can understand it. Unfortunately I don't have enough time these days . You can suggest anything you want, I'll try to do whatever that improves the room and let many people participate in it.

And about your topics, I think It was better to write your comments in the "suggestions to the manager ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) " topic. We're not here to fight..we're here to help
good luck:11:l

www.babakebadi.com
14-03-2008, 15:20
You are very nice person and very brilliant manager too
yes, now that I'm thinking, you are right, I should have put it in "suggestion for manager", so if you feel we don't need this topic any more, you may remove it please.
wish you success
babak

www.babakebadi.com
14-03-2008, 15:26
Dear Archi Gril,
I have one question, do you know this ID? " aQoa ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
ٌWhenever a message is deleted, I see this ID as the subject in my message box

By the way,

I have just opened yahoo 360 and I gather useful info about immigration and IELTS, if you like you can join to my friends list too, just search my name
I'll be delighted

A r c h i
14-03-2008, 22:46
Dear Archi Gril,
I have one question, do you know this ID? " aQoa ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
ٌWhenever a message is deleted, I see this ID as the subject in my message box

By the way,

I have just opened yahoo 360 and I gather useful info about immigration and IELTS, if you like you can join to my friends list too, just search my name
I'll be delighted

OMG, you don't know aqua ????this nice:5: friend of all people in the forum:31::31::31:

When ever any of your posts deletes, this message automatically come to your inbox. It's nothing but a simple notification, But this aqua has become a joke in all rooms, if you take a look at other topics in other rooms, you'll see that they talk a lot about aqua, because everyone gets so angry with any of his messages:27:, Some people write poems about it..In my opinion it's the funniest user in the forum:46:.

I'll add you in 360, By the way, I can keep this topic:46:l

آرش-19
14-03-2008, 23:26
I'm agree with babak opinion.
in fact english forums really need some Farsi room or topic
guys just like me that aren't as good as you in English really need this forums
this is my first post in English Forums. I always have fear to make post in this forum
my language is so bad and I need place to ask my questions and take my answer perfectly.
at last .... is my English tolerable ?
if it isn't i am so sorry
------------------------------
edit : I think using tolerable is better than endurable

A r c h i
15-03-2008, 00:41
this is my first post in English Forums. I always have fear to make post in this forum
my language is so bad and I need place to ask my questions and take my answer perfectly.
at last .... is my English endurable?

Dear Arash,
welcome to the room, Your English is good, why do you think you need any farsi ????Have confidence in your self..you're great..and you'll be much better if you come here regularly( kind of advertising for this room:31: )
Why did you scared of writing posts??? None of us are perfect and all of us need help to improve, There's no fear , we're not gonna hang you for your mistakes:4:l

Hope to see you more here,
Wish you all the best:11::11:l

www.babakebadi.com
15-03-2008, 02:35
OMG, you don't know aqua ????this nice:5: friend of all people in the forum:31::31::31:

Oh, finally
actually I should confess I said many angry oath to him too
:laughing:

Thanks

www.babakebadi.com
15-03-2008, 02:38
at last .... is my English endurable?

Your english is not as bad as you think, actually I can say you are good
I have some students who can't write half of you, but they think they are good

but don't say it to any one
!
;)

آرش-19
15-03-2008, 12:50
Dear Arash,
welcome to the room, Your English is good, why do you think you need any farsi ????Have confidence in your self..you're great..and you'll be much better if you come here regularly( kind of advertising for this room:31: )
Why did you scared of writing posts??? None of us are perfect and all of us need help to improve, There's no fear , we're not gonna hang you for your mistakes:4:l

Hope to see you more here,
Wish you all the best:11::11:l

thanks a lot
yes , you guess right. i haven't confidence to make English note. i think cause of this swoon is i never had
official English Study. In other hand i learn English in high school and university. you know, in those class you
never gone be good in English. every thing i have in English is something like self learning. i learn this
language from something like movie , video game , English novels .
i hope with your help and this useful forum improve my ability.

Your english is not as bad as you think, actually I can say you are good
I have some students who can't write half of you, but they think they are good

but don't say it to any one

thank you too.
know i must fortification my self confidence and you (both of you ) push me in this way.
before it i never try use my English and this really harm me .
don't be worry buddy , i'm repository:31: