PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

A r c h i
11-02-2008, 00:50
Ok at last I opened this topic:31::31:

You can come to the topic and talk about what ever u want and when ever u want.

I think if all members participate this will be one of our best topics, and if it happens, Ill make this topic an important one and stick it in the top:27:.
So come on everyone, you can write yr random thoughts here too,I think it'll work this way

waiting for you all:10::11:l

A r c h i
11-02-2008, 01:04
The first post will be answer to Madam Tussaud,

Hi,dear.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

How can I UpLoad my picture?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I mean from which site .[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

you should register in photo sharing websites, Like persiangig, ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
and then you upload your pictures there and put the links here, with help of this bottom [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
And for registering in the site you should have an invitation, write your email address so that I can send you one.
Good luck:11:l

sepid12ir
11-02-2008, 13:22
:27:Uhum, good topic, whatever and whenever
I'm waiting for sth on wed and bcuz of that I'm stressed these days. I like to know if you are the same or not. I mean do you get nervouse when you are waiting for sth?!:worried:l

S a f a 6 4
11-02-2008, 13:43
wooow

this topic is very good my friend

:D

Madame Tussaud
12-02-2008, 21:39

you should register in photo sharing websites, Like persiangig, ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
and then you upload your pictures there and put the links here, with help of this bottom [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
And for registering in the site you should have an invitation, write your email address so that I can send you one.

Hi , darling.
first
I'd like to congratulate you because of this good topic.:11:

Then thanks alot for your help.
:26:
It is my gmail : :thumbsup:
meshkinfaam@gmail.com

Like Honey
12-02-2008, 23:36
good topic
I have to write a lecture about s.th
but I dont know what I shoud talk about
could you help me
It has to be in one page

Bret
13-02-2008, 11:39
:27:Uhum, good topic, whatever and whenever

I'm waiting for sth on wed and bcuz of that I'm stressed these days. I like to know if you are the same or not. I mean do you get nervouse when you are waiting for sth?!:worried:l

it depends on how much the issue is necessary for me
but rarely

sepid12ir
13-02-2008, 15:06
Wow, today is wed and I'm not stressed anymore:27:, I also registered at university for the second semester and I couldn't choose any general units bcuz they were full:41: and just 14 units for this semester

A r c h i
13-02-2008, 16:57
Hii everyone, where are you? why don't you come to our chat room:41::41:???

Valentine's day :40: is tomorrow, and everywhere is full of dolls with hearts..they're lovely:31:, I like the time because it's full of happiness
what do you think?

Wow, today is wed and I'm not stressed anymore:27:, I also registered at university for the second semester and I couldn't choose any general units bcuz they were full:41: and just 14 units for this semester

I think 14 is just good, you can have lots of free time during the semester :46:l

swastika
13-02-2008, 17:29
hey guys guess its my 3rd or 4th post on p30world english forum
its a good thought to have a topic like this

•*´• pegah •´*•
13-02-2008, 17:59
Hii everyone, where are you? why don't you come to our chat room:41::41:???

Valentine's day :40: is tomorrow, and everywhere is full of dolls with hearts..they're lovely:31:, I like the time because it's full of happiness
what do you think?

I think 14 is just good, you can have lots of free time during the semester :46:l

HI everybody!
i like valentine too coz I think it is a good reason to express ur love to someone who means a lot to you

:40::40::40:

yas30n
13-02-2008, 18:56
HI everybody!
i like valentine too coz I think it is a good reason to express ur love to someone who means a lot to you

:40::40::40:
Hi Guys
I Am A New Learning English Student
How Can I Learn English More Better?
Happy Valentin,s Day

Madame Tussaud
13-02-2008, 22:03
Hi , my darling .
:40: Have a good valentine day.
:35::11:

•*´• pegah •´*•
14-02-2008, 01:54
Hi Guys
Happy Valentin,s Day
hello dear friend!~
i personally like to learn English by watching cartoons or movies.
i think it is really effective besides u will learn the right accent.
Good Luck!!

Bret
14-02-2008, 06:59

unfortunately it happened to me too I was waiting university release score of examinations but at the final day (10th feb) I had to register without knowing which units can I choose!! I hope I'd pass the last semister

Greight
14-02-2008, 07:17
Hi guys!
U got 14 ! I got 19 and the weired thing is that most of them R of general type! That's a disaster 4 me. U should know what I mean! Oh damn general units!

Bret
14-02-2008, 09:50
talking about general units...I chosed one of them for second time - I failed it at summer - but again at exam day I noticed that the questions are strange ! finally I understood that they collected questions from old book!!that really drived me crazy

aggus
14-02-2008, 10:15
hello dear friend!~
i personally like to learn English by watching cartoons or movies.
i think it is really effective besides u will learn the right accent.
Good Luck!!

hi to all

i think that u can learn english better when u speak over and over
u can speak with ur frinds maybe u have a lot off mistake but u can trust urself .

iranian person are very good listener but the masters want a person who is speak good or hi or she is brave to speak and tell sth to some one

A r c h i
14-02-2008, 11:00
Hi Guys
Happy Valentin,s Day

Hi dear friend,
just practice and practice and practice, watching movies, listening to news or music, writing (you can even write your diary in English) and talk with others, I hope this chat room helps, Actually I believe if any one of us write at least one sentence in a day, we'll learn more and much better
Good luck:11:

hi to all

i think that u can learn english better when u speak over and over
u can speak with ur frinds maybe u have a lot off mistake but u can trust urself .

iranian person are very good listener but the masters want a person who is speak good or hi or she is brave to speak and tell sth to some one

Hi ad welcome on board, Yes you are right, practice makes perfect, talking is always the best solution:27:

sepid12ir
15-02-2008, 14:17
Hi Pals, with one day delay I wanna happy Valentine day:31::40:, hope to have a great and nice days with yr valentines

But I'm a freshman and my units are not hard now so It would be better if I had some general units this semester:20:. God damn general units:19:. why should we study them while they have nothing:13:. such a wast of time
Anyway, I'm waiting for the Hazfo Ezafe day(what do we call it in english:31:) I hope to get at least 1 general unit that day
:11:Have a nice,nice Friday my dear friends

ghasemfalamarzi
15-02-2008, 14:38
Hi buddies,:20:
I have a suggestion,let's have a topic for those who have English weblogs, I think one of the best ways that could help improving our English is to write in English,as you know
writing is one of the four important skills in any language,if you dont have an English weblog I suggest to mak one.
it is my weblog's address:
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
I'll be glad if you visit it:46:
have a nice time..
by the way I'll appreciate your comments..

Greight
15-02-2008, 20:39
I have a suggestion,let's have a topic for those who have English weblogs, I think one of the best ways that could help improving our English is to write in English,as you know
writing is one of the four important skills in any language,if you dont have an English weblog I suggest to mak one.
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
have a nice time..
So what they should do in that topic ?!

Mehran NZ
16-02-2008, 10:00
a wrong post:D
anyway this topic is very good

a-m-i-r
16-02-2008, 15:13
i want some audio book that includ persian teranzlation
plz give me
im amator

A r c h i
16-02-2008, 17:58
i want some audio book that includ persian teranzlation
plz give me
im amator

you can search in our topics to find what you want, we have topics such as:
E-book on learning English ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
audio books
([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])your requirements ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

a wrong post:D
anyway this topic is very good
This is such a nice topic, why don't you participate in it????

have a nice time..

you can also introduce your weblogs here, writing in this forum and in chat room can be a great help too, writing is just great:31:

Hope to see you more here.

By the way, I bought a new longman dictionary today :31:(This one
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ),
I just love it:27:, I generally love books and reading, and dictionaries are my favs

ghasemfalamarzi
16-02-2008, 19:41
sorry maybe I should put my post into another topic,but I thought its the chat room and I could say somthing even seems to be some how strange here,
any way, my suggestion is making an English weblog and introduce it in a topic..
if you agree LET'S GO..
TNX.

ghasemfalamarzi
16-02-2008, 19:43
So what they should do in that topic ?!

sorry maybe I should put my post into another topic,but I thought its the chat room and I could say somthing even seems to be some how strange here,
any way, my suggestion is making an English weblog and introduce it in a topic..
if you agree LET'S GO..
TNX.
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
17-02-2008, 14:03
:31:Hey pals, it was about 3 days that I was sad and today I found out the reason
The reason was blue songs:41:, for 3 days I just listened to sad songs and today I chose some happy songs and now I'm happy like before, But to tell the truth blue songs are much better than happy songs:31: Dun you agree?!

Greight
17-02-2008, 15:47
:31:Hey pals, it was about 3 days that I was sad and today I found out the reason
The reason was blue songs:41:, for 3 days I just listened to sad songs and today I chose some happy songs and now I'm happy like before, But to tell the truth blue songs are much better than happy songs:31: Dun you agree?!
In fact in this country death is better than life.

break of dawn
17-02-2008, 18:06
Hello my dear friends
Good topic I enjoyed it alot & you my friend ,I listened alot to sad songs som years ago & it impressed me alot but I suggest U to listen both sad & happy ones not alot,because if you listen alot like me ,you can't be able to focus on things like book or control your behavier with others because all of your world will be just music.:8:

sepid12ir
17-02-2008, 20:12

:31:Come on Greight, I dun wanna say our country is good or bad but even with the least fascilities try to enjoy yr life
I had a sms which was: "Enjoy yr life today, cuz yesterday has finished and tomorrow may never come" :10:So think positive and take this hard life easy
:20:It's my opinion

Hello my dear friends
Good topic I enjoyed it alot & you my friend ,I listened alot to sad songs som years ago & it impressed me alot but I suggest U to listen both sad & happy ones not alot,because if you listen alot like me ,you can't be able to focus on things like book or control your behavier with others because all of your world will be just music.:8:

:11:Hi dear break Of Dawn, welcome to this great topic
Yeah, you are right, speacially the times that I have to study and listening to music distract me but thank God in such days I can control myself and forget music:27:l

Greight
17-02-2008, 20:23
Listening 2 music is one of the best ways to relax urself. I think most of what u name sad songs r not actually full of grief. They just give u comfort if their contents r not depressing.

Greight
17-02-2008, 20:33
Come on Greight, I dun wanna say our country is good or bad but even with the least fascilities try to enjoy yr life
I had a sms which was: "Enjoy yr life today, cuz yesterday has finished and tomorrow may never come" [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] think positive and take this hard life easy
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]'s my opinion
Actualluy ur opinion is just great. But the problems are greater !
Anyway thnx 4 ur nice advice.

A r c h i
17-02-2008, 21:00

I totally agree,I never listen to sad songs, They make me depress :13:l

Hello my dear friends

welcome to chat room dear friend :11:l

I have the same opinion as Sepideh, live your life and be optimistic, you can't waste your time just because of the government:19:l

بردیا
17-02-2008, 22:57
hummm
Same as an english class.I have a question.
i will have university entrance exam.and english is very important Bcaz in Literature field many students dont know english and can not answer the tests.But i have some grammatical problems.
In last sanjesh i got 85percent mark But i still have problem with english grammer
PS:sorry for my bad english.Maybe i have some mistake in my writing

Greight
18-02-2008, 00:24
I have the same opinion as Sepideh, live your life and be optimistic, you can't waste your time just because of the government[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Ur absolutely right dear. I guess I have to cope with this lets say bastards!! I know its not too much 4 them.

break of dawn
18-02-2008, 17:33
:10:Thank U ,I'm just surprised ,Great friends

azita61
18-02-2008, 20:20
hi dear friends
i want to talk about my problems in my english class.the main problem is my teacher and the atmosphere of our class which is dull and borring .The second one is me and my lack of confidence!
in comparison with some English learners in our class i do noting ,i mean the process of my progress occures little by little and tooooooooooo slowly.another problem is lots of book that i bought to be prepared for a kind of toefl test by which i can be a teacher in our institute-thats one of my wishes-
I became confused by these books should i work on my vocabulary or a book such as longman complete toefl test?
please help me:19:

A r c h i
18-02-2008, 21:44
hi dear friends
i want to talk about my problems in my english class.the main problem is my teacher and the atmosphere of our class which is dull and borring .The second one is me and my lack of confidence!
in comparison with some English learners in our class i do noting ,i mean the process of my progress occures little by little and tooooooooooo slowly.another problem is lots of book that i bought to be prepared for a kind of toefl test by which i can be a teacher in our institute-thats one of my wishes-
I became confused by these books should i work on my vocabulary or a book such as longman complete toefl test?
please help me:19:

Hi dear Azita,
the boredom of some classes are terrible, In my opinion teachers should pass so many T.T.C classes in order to manage a class and not to let students feel bored. Unfortunately teachers are evaluated just by their knowledge not by their ability to manage a class, In my opinion it's as important as having academic knowledge, Some teachers even hasn't passed the T.T.C classes which is terrible and will cause in very boring classes:13:

And about your self confidence , I recommend you talk as much as you can in your class, with this speaking,Not only you improve your speaking , but also you'll gain your confidence, never frighten of having mistakes, because when you don't talk, you 'll never know your mistakes.

For Toefl tests I think longman and Barron's prepration books are good, 504 is a great book to expand your vocabularies. There is also one book named: Essential words for Toefl, It's the same as 504 but I found it a bit boring:19:, there is essays for Toefl which can help too.
I think you should work both in your vocabulary and the tests :31:

Good luck

Madame Tussaud
18-02-2008, 22:09
Hi dear .
I thought to travel . It is terrible that you have to go somewhere with someone who is bad-tempered and nags all the time It's awful . He\she will waste your time and you can't enjoy of your trip .
:41::13:

He\she will waste your time and you can't enjoy of your trip
I prefer to travel with someone who is outgoing , cheerful and somethings like that .

lovelykid
19-02-2008, 12:26
hi
id like to speak english but my english isnt very well,i try a lot
i read interchange books,listen to nosrat cassete and make subtitlle for movies butstill my english is bad!
please help me !

Mehran NZ
19-02-2008, 13:53
In fact in this country death is better than life
dear Greight forget about it !!!dont think about iran
you can't change iranian opinions
just think about yourself and your improve this is my opinion
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Madame Tussaud
19-02-2008, 13:56
I buy Hamshahri javan magazine every week . a part of it , say about important events in some date of a month .
One of that events is death of The last Redskin(Redskin :The first residents who live in America like Apachi group) , on february 17 . It was intresting . Apart of this article is about their religion . It said that the Redskines that lived in the north of America , believed that there's a single God . They called him Big Soul . They believed the Big Soul created world and human and reach to the Big Soul again is the purpose of life .
There are some beliefs of them below :
_ Our mother is the earth , our father is sky , our brother is sun and our sister is moon .
Respect to them . (4 is holy number for them because of this belief )
_ Don't kill animals except to secure your food .
_ Don't pull plants out by the roots . If it 'll be necessary , cut them from stem .
_ The most dangerous member of body is tongue because of somethings say .
_ When you don't undrestand what you should to do about s.th , then fast , tolerate thirsty and go to privacy .
_ Don't curse someone . If you can forgive him . If you can't take revenge .

sepid12ir
19-02-2008, 14:42
hi
i read interchange books,listen to nosrat cassete and make subtitlle for movies butstill my english is bad!
please help me !

:11:Hi dear friend, welcome on board
:10:Who says yr english is not good?!:31: I just can tell you dun sell yrself short

I buy Hamshahri javan magazine every week . a part of it , say about important events in some date of a month .

One of that events is death of The last Redskin(Redskin :The first residents who live in America like Apachi group) , on february 17 . It was intresting . Apart of this article is about their religion . It said that the Redskines that lived in the north of America , believed that there's a single God . They called him Big Soul . They believed the Big Soul created world and human and reach to the Big Soul again is the purpose of life .
There are some beliefs of them below :
_ Our mother is the earth , our father is sky , our brother is sun and our sister is moon .
Respect to them . (4 is holy number for them because of this belief )
_ Don't kill animals except to secure your food .
_ Don't pull plants out by the roots . If it 'll be necessary , cut them from stem .
_ The most dangerous member of body is tongue because of somethings say .
_ When you don't undrestand what you should to do about s.th , then fast , tolerate thirsty and go to privacy .

_ Don't curse someone . If you can forgive him . If you can't take revenge .

:20:Wow, that was nice, I liked it

azita61
19-02-2008, 19:29
hi dear friends
i have a question which my mind is involved in,HOW DO YOU MEMORIES LOTS OF NEW ENGLISH VOCABULARIES?
give me some tips please

Greight
19-02-2008, 19:52
the boredom of some classes are terrible, In my opinion teachers should pass so many T.T.C classes in order to manage a class and not to let students feel bored. Unfortunately teachers are evaluated just by their knowledge not by their ability to manage a class, In my opinion it's as important as having academic knowledge, Some teachers even hasn't passed the T.T.C classes which is terrible and will cause in very boring classes

So it seems the cause of all our educational problems r our teachers. U know they get thousand thousand dollars and great fortunes, so they should be so happy and have a nice life and this should be reflected in the class. I really wonder why they are so ![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Greight
19-02-2008, 20:03
hi dear friends
i have a question which my mind is involved in,HOW DO YOU MEMORIES LOTS OF NEW ENGLISH VOCABULARIES?
give me some tips please
Hey guy
It is not that we have unnatural memories - or maybe to some extent it is!- But anyway it is very important to READ and READ systematically. Little by little u will get the words. That's quite natural.

sepid12ir
20-02-2008, 12:45
hi dear friends
give me some tips please

Dear Azita, As one of our friends said repetition is helpful and beside that I recommand you to make sentences with a new word and try to use them in a real sentence. for example inclued yr family members or friends or an event that has happened to you or whatever which you have it in yr mind. for example once I myself for the word "Burst" made such a sentence: "I was busrting to tell everyone about Laleh's (my friend) pregnancy."...It's a real situation and I never forget the word "Burst":46:l

Greight
20-02-2008, 19:37
Dear Azita, As one of our friends said repetition is helpful and beside that I recommand you to make sentences with a new word and try to use them in a real sentence. for example inclued yr family members or friends or an event that has happened to you or whatever which you have it in yr mind. for example once I myself for the word "Burst" made such a sentence: "I was busrting to tell everyone about Laleh's (my friend) pregnancy."...It's a real situation and I never forget the word "Burst":46:l
Yeah, right. But u should be cautious about the risk of making ur langugae structure habitually full of mistakes. I again recommentd u to read and read over and over, then when u got the language corpus, start to make ur own sentences.

azita61
21-02-2008, 19:28
hi dear friends
thank you so much for your tips
My exam time for TTC of kish institute is on 5th of esfand.actually for me ,its only a test to determin my English knowledge but i would be stressfull:40::19:.pray for me

have fun:10:

Greight
21-02-2008, 22:01
U wont lose anything if u dont be accepted there if the education quality of there is as good as one in Meshad. U dont believe ? Just be accepted and go there !

vahidasal
22-02-2008, 14:41
منظورم این هست که Ebook هایی را معرفی کنید که هم انگلیسی ان و هم فارسی آن موجود باشد یا کتابهایی را که در بازار کتاب موجود هست (که هم انگلیسی آن موجود و هم فارسی آن موجود باشد) یا ایمیل افرادی را که معمولا زیاد چت میکنند مانند دانشجویان رشته زبان انگلیسی به من بدهید .

A r c h i
24-02-2008, 00:37
hi
please help me !

Hi dear lovely kid,
welcome to our room, I think the same as Sepideh, your English is quiet good don't worry:46:
By the way you should practice more, interchange books are good, but nosrat ,I think it's of no use:13:, Come here more and be sure with practice your english will be great:27:l

hi dear friends
give me some tips please

I myself memorize them with etymology, do you know what is that????
Memorizing words with the same root or same meaning, It's just great

منظورم این هست که Ebook هایی را معرفی کنید که هم انگلیسی ان و هم فارسی آن موجود باشد یا کتابهایی را که در بازار کتاب موجود هست (که هم انگلیسی آن موجود و هم فارسی آن موجود باشد) یا ایمیل افرادی را که معمولا زیاد چت میکنند مانند دانشجویان رشته زبان انگلیسی به من بدهید .

Im sorry but I don't know any, By the way take a look at my signature, number one:46:l

Mehran NZ
24-02-2008, 01:55

hi dear about book if you want some books about computer at first buy some famous books like Dummies series or" teach youself in 21 days" series and then you can find and download original version in net

lovelykid
24-02-2008, 12:42
Hi dear lovely kid,
welcome to our room, I think the same as Sepideh, your English is quiet good don't worry:46:
By the way you should practice more, interchange books are good, but nosrat ,I think it's of no use:13:, Come here more and be sure with practice your english will be great:27:l

hi again!
thanks for your suggest
but i want from you how can i learn english very good?
are you Speaking English Very well?
if your Answer is yes ,please tell me how you learn?
i dont know refrence that it is usefull:18:
thank again for your guide!:11:

Sally Anderson
25-02-2008, 09:39
hi again!
thanks for your suggest
but i want from you how can i learn english very good?
are you Speaking English Very well?
if your Answer is yes ,please tell me how you learn?
i dont know refrence that it is usefull:18:
thank again for your guide!:11:

:46:Hi, new friend
don't worry about your english, the reference is your mind. try to speak , write,listen to english words
you might encounter some unforeseen problems during your attempt , but they too shall pass
:11:take care

ملا نصرالدین
26-02-2008, 19:48
with this post i will get this

اگه نباشه جاش خالی میمونه
im happyyyyyyyy

Madame Tussaud
28-02-2008, 11:49
for registering in persiangig, ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])you should have an invitation, write your email address so that I can send you one.
l

Hi , daer archigirl .
I thing you forgote to do this for me .
As you see I wrote my gmail for you .
Would it be OK if I ask you to invite me to persiangig as soon as possible
:46::20:

MY gmail: meshkinfaam@gmail.com

sepid12ir
28-02-2008, 12:37
Hi , daer archigirl .

:46:I invited you my dear

sepid12ir
28-02-2008, 12:38
Wow, it's just one week that our uni has started but I'm so busy and I have to make myself ready for a lecture which is really important to me and I'm stressed now:41:...Hope to get a good mark

A r c h i
28-02-2008, 15:22
Hi , daer archigirl .

Sorry dear, I didn't see your email anywhere, you should have sent a pm to me.
Thanks to dear Sepideh who did it:31::31:.

And as for me, I'm so very busy these days, I have 2 exams next week, one is my final French exam and the other is GIS software exam, a pre-course in university, They should have finished it last term but as there wasn't enough computer for all student to take the exam they postponed it to next week. and I haven't opened this software till last semester. so I think I'm gonna fail:13::13:

I couldn't still accept GIS as a software..my mind is Autocad based:31::31::31:l

karin
29-02-2008, 13:09
oh, chat room! nice :D
so I have a question
for example, I write something in a topic and it's grammatically wrong or I don't know, dictation or something else is wrong
how can I understand It's wrong, I mean is anyone to metion this or no?l
Of course I'll be happy to know my mistakes
tanx:20:l

A r c h i
29-02-2008, 19:44
oh, chat room! nice :D
so I have a question
for example, I write something in a topic and it's grammatically wrong or I don't know, dictation or something else is wrong
how can I understand It's wrong, I mean is anyone to metion this or no?l
Of course I'll be happy to know my mistakes
tanx:20:l

well, there's a rule here that you can inform users about their mistakes,(every one can do this) I usually do this when I see lots of mistakes in writings, but sometimes users will get angry or feel insulted, so me myself try to be careful about writing mistakes, I'll try not to offend anyone so that I can see them so active here. But If you want I'll do it for you, or you can ask everyone here to do this :46:
you can write others' mistakes too, included mine :31:, I'd be so happy

is anyone to metion this or no?
This is wrong you should say:
Is there anyone to mention this or not??l

Mehran NZ
29-02-2008, 22:32
you can write others' mistakes too, included mine , I'd be so happy
don't worry dear azade i'll do it for ya:D

sepid12ir
01-03-2008, 12:08
well, there's a rule here that you can inform users about their mistakes,(every one can do this) I usually do this when I see lots of mistakes in writings, but sometimes users will get angry or feel insulted, so me myself try to be careful about writing mistakes, I'll try not to offend anyone so that I can see them so active here. But If you want I'll do it for you, or you can ask everyone here to do this :46:

you can write others' mistakes too, included mine :31:, I'd be so happy

:20:By the way Azadeh, I also like to know my mistakes

Madame Tussaud
02-03-2008, 10:20
Today , I am very glad .:31::20::31:
I employed in a English institute to teach English to children . I think it is good to improve my English ,however, it looks easy, but in my idea it is a good start to speak English . Maybe I'll be good in teaching and my boss'll trust to me & will give me class in another levels .

Sally Anderson
02-03-2008, 13:24

I employed in a English institute to teach English to children . I think it is good to improve my English ,however, it looks easy, but in my idea it is a good start to speak English . Maybe I'll be good in teaching and my boss'll trust to me & will give me class in another levels .

congratulations, good luck buddy:11:

Narsis_E
02-03-2008, 16:19
Hi buddies This is the first post of mine ... I checked some English topics of this site ... I thinke they can be really useful & beneficial for me ... Surly I can improve my English skills using your experience , informations & helps

A r c h i
02-03-2008, 19:29

Congratssssss dear Madam Tussaud:33::33::33:, wow, it's a great news, Hope you become a great teacher, I love teaching to children, they are so cute and adorable:35:l

:20:By the way Azadeh, I also like to know my mistakes

I rarely see any mistakes in your posts, your english is so good, But I will if I see any:46:l

don't worry dear azade i'll do it for ya:D

:31::31:sure, I know you'll do it

Hi buddies This is the first post of mine ... I checked some English topics of this site ... I thinke they can be really useful & beneficial for me ... Surly I can improve my English skills using your experience , informations & helps

Welcome on board dear Narsis, Hope to see yous so active here, I can see your English is quiet good, so we should learn from you:31:

sepid12ir
02-03-2008, 21:11

Wow, great:11: Good luck pal

Sally Anderson
03-03-2008, 16:10

:46:well, welcome dear
:20:we can also use your knowledge
:11:be here, you'll feel fine

Narsis_E
04-03-2008, 21:16
:46:well, welcome dear

:20:we can also use your knowledge

:11:be here, you'll feel fine

thank you dear sally :)
by the way , I asked you some questions in hot chair topic but it seems that I was late :(

bagherigi
06-03-2008, 10:39
hello every one. How are you? where are you from?

Sally Anderson
07-03-2008, 09:43
hello every one. How are you? where are you from?

wow, wow ,wowhellllllllllllloooooooooo!lwhat a great start man!!lhope to be more predictable

sepid12ir
07-03-2008, 12:19
?Hey pals, how r u doin
We have 2 days off:41:...I dun like it, bcuz we have 2 sad days and T.V has nothing, satelite as well and I also can not study when there is a holiday:13:(Aren't u the same?)...Thank God I have some movies to watch:31:
:11:Anyhow, hope you enjoy this holiday

Mehran NZ
07-03-2008, 13:17
?Hey pals, how r u doin
We have 2 days off:41:...I dun like it, bcuz we have 2 sad days and T.V has nothing, satelite as well and I also can not study when there is a holiday:13:(Aren't u the same?)...Thank God I have some movies to watch:31:
well it isn't weird !! you always looking for a holiday to see some movies.dont you?:D

Madame Tussaud
07-03-2008, 21:46
congratulations, good luck buddy:11:

:tongue::biggrin::blush::rolleye:;):31:
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS

Madame Tussaud
07-03-2008, 21:50
:blush::biggrin::):laughing:

Congratssssss dear Madam Tussaud:33::33::33:, wow, it's a great news, Hope you become a great teacher, I love teaching to children, they are so cute and adorable:35:l

:blush::tongue::happy:
Thanks , darling

Madame Tussaud
07-03-2008, 21:52
Wow, great:11: Good luck pal

:10::31:
Thaks my frind

Madame Tussaud
07-03-2008, 21:53
Today , I heard that an old man who is millionaire and lives in another country . When he retired , he sold his business & made a very large profit . He moved out of his seven-bedroom house & moved in to a trailer in his backyard . He donated the house to the Catholic Church so that it could be used as a vacation home for disabled children .
In my opinion , it is very generous , isn't it ?

cataklysm
08-03-2008, 10:54
Dears,

I'm Sam from salmas university, I wish to improve the language knowledge on every English student.

sepid12ir
08-03-2008, 12:46
Today , I heard that an old man who is millionaire and lives in another country . When he retired , he sold his business & made a very large profit . He moved out of his seven-bedroom house & moved in to a trailer in his backyard . He donated the house to the Catholic Church so that it could be used as a vacation home for disabled children .

:20:Really?! Yeah, he is generous
By the way pals, my lecture which I was supposed to perfome last week has been posteponed to this Sunday:41: and I'm stressed now, last night I had a very bad dream about it and I'm scared if it comes true:19:l
Actully to be honest I'm somehow sure that I'll get a good grade but I want 15 out of 15 not even 14.75:31: that's my problem, anyway I'll let you know about my grade
Have fun now:11:

karin
08-03-2008, 19:19

kac5, isn't it?l

Madame Tussaud
08-03-2008, 21:01
kac5, isn't it?l

:27:

Hi , dear .
you are right .
Good for you.

A r c h i
08-03-2008, 23:31
?Hey pals, how r u doin

two days off is finished and I couldn't do the thing I'd planned for :13:, It's always like this, holidays is the worst time to do the thing you've postponed them:41:, I never find free times in the holidays...It's so bad.

I think he's done the best things with his properties,I hope everyone realize that they can't take anything to the other world, I mean the world after death. So better to leave a good name in this world:20:

By the way, How's everyone with "Khoone tekooni ":19::19:, I some how hate it, because I can never find my room clean and in order:27:l

sepid12ir
09-03-2008, 20:00
Hey pals, I finally performed my lecture:31:, it was okay but my general performance had problem and I got 14 out of 15:41:...But it doesn't matter, that's okay:31:l
:11:Good luck

sepid12ir
09-03-2008, 20:11
By the way, How's everyone with "Khoone tekooni ":19::19:, I some how hate it, because I can never find my room clean and in order:27:l

Why should I make myself tierd with Khoone Tekooni?!!!:31: Bcuz after some hours it changes to a very untidy room...But anyway I have to:19:...But when should I do thaaaat?:13:...Just more power to e.o(actually women not men:27:)l

sepid12ir
11-03-2008, 19:18
Hey pals, where r u?! well, you might have nothing to say but I have a quetion from you, which music r u listening right now?!:31: There is a topic like that in Motefareghe but I like to know about my friends here, I'm listening to "Magaliazi To Skotadi" by "Helena Paparizou" have you listened to it?! It's really nice, I like it, althoug I dun understan it

Antonio Andolini
11-03-2008, 19:38

me too .but i have to do it because I can not leave my Mom alone.

Antonio Andolini
11-03-2008, 19:39
Hey pasl, where r u?! well, you might have nothing to say but I have a quetion from you, which music r u listening right now?!:31: There is a topic like that in Motefareghe but I like to know about my friends here, I'm listening to Magaliazi To Skotadi by Helena Paparizou:27:l have you listened to it?! It's really nice, I like it, althoug I dun understan it

Muhamad Reza shajarian's spain concert.

Greight
12-03-2008, 01:38
Oh I like 'ur eyes on me' from Celine Dion.Its really awesome
BTW u should know her. The one who song the Titanic theme song.

sepid12ir
12-03-2008, 12:33
Oh I like 'ur eyes on me' from Celine Dion.Its really awesome
BTW u should know her. The one who song the Titanic theme song.

Ofcourse I know her, she is a very good singer. I think she is famous for "Big Ending" in her songs

Sally Anderson
12-03-2008, 15:43
:31:In the name of the almighty
:5:these days I'm learning many things out of my life, it's cool, pleasurable
I have ambitions for the next year, that would be a great year, a changing point in my life, especially my academic life.I used to be very lazy about my courses in univ. and finally I got noone can help me as much as I myself can, therefore, I've just get down to business for a muging up on my books
seems really ridiculous that my main problem is being lazy in studying, but that was goin' to be a devastating matter, so I put an end to that
right now I'm extremely tired because my mom hired me to clean all over the house, Oh, that was tedious and brain scraping. but anyway I finished all my tasks which my lovely mom had charged me with
it's been a long time that I don't talk to my dad,when he is at home , I'm out, and when he is out , I'm :40:home. I'm struggling to catch a time to be with my angelic father
another thing which is suitable to be written here, is, I am taking pleasure because of listening to great :8:musics
:11:that's it, wish success for me guys

Greight
12-03-2008, 16:40
Ofcourse I know her, she is a very good singer. I think she is famous for "Big Ending" in her songs

"Céline Dion, born in 1968, Canadian singer whose clear, strong, vocals helped make her an international superstar in the 1990s"

I quoted this from Microsoft Encarta 2007

sepid12ir
12-03-2008, 19:12
:31:In the name of the almighty

:5:these days I'm learning many things out of my life, it's cool, pleasurable
I have ambitions for the next year, that would be a great year, a changing point in my life, especially my academic life.I used to be very lazy about my courses in univ. and finally I got noone can help me as much as I myself can, therefore, I've just get down to business for a muging up on my books
seems really ridiculous that my main problem is being lazy in studying, but that was goin' to be a devastating matter, so I put an end to that
right now I'm extremely tired because my mom hired me to clean all over the house, Oh, that was tedious and brain scraping. but anyway I finished all my tasks which my lovely mom had charged me with
it's been a long time that I don't talk to my dad,when he is at home , I'm out, and when he is out , I'm :40:home. I'm struggling to catch a time to be with my angelic father
another thing which is suitable to be written here, is, I am taking pleasure because of listening to great :8:musics

:11:that's it, wish success for me guys

Hey buddy, Good to c u happy and busy:27: Being busy is much better than having nothing to do:31:wish you best of lucks:11:l

Greight
13-03-2008, 01:05
seems really ridiculous that my main problem is being lazy in studying
Hey pal
Actually this is not just ur problem. This is a natural, general , reasonable thing in Iran, or let me say in IRI !

Greight
13-03-2008, 01:07
I think it is forbidden to talk about politics in this forum. So I dont ask about whether u vote or not. I wish I could ask about it!

sepid12ir
13-03-2008, 12:14
Hey pals, do you have the song names " Opa Opa" By "Despina Vandi" If not I recommand it 'cuz it's such a nice song which makes you energetic:8:l

Madame Tussaud
14-03-2008, 21:36
Hi , everybody:46:
Resently , I listened "Make a Memory" by Bon jove:8:
I offer to listen it .

"Make a Memory"
Bon Jovi | Lost Highway
Amazon.com

Hello again, it's you and me
Kinda always like it used to be
Sippin' wine, killing time
Trying to solve life's mysteries
How's your life, it's been a while
God it's good to see you smile
I see you reaching for your keys
Looking for a reason not to leave
If you don't know if you should stay
If you don't say what's on your mind
Baby just breathe
There's nowhere else tonight we should be
You wanna make a memory?
I dug up this old photograph
Look at all that hair we had.
It's bittersweet to hear you laugh
Your phone is ringing I don't wanna ask
If you go now, I'll understand
If you stay, hey, I've got a plan
We're gonna make a memory
You wanna steal a piece of time
You can sing the melody to me
And I can write a couple of lines
You wanna make a memory?
If you don't know if you should stay
And you don't say what's on your mind
Baby just breathe
There's nowhere else tonight we should be
We Should be
You wanna make a memory
You wanna steal a piece of time
You can sing the melody to me
And I can write a couple of lines
You wanna make a memory?

Madame Tussaud
14-03-2008, 21:39
Dear , sepid
I've heard that music:8:
SO , I'm agree that it's a great music:27:

sepid12ir
15-03-2008, 12:09
Dear , sepid

I've heard that music:8:

SO , I'm agree that it's a great music:27:

yeah, that's a great song. I love it
By the way yr mistake here if you dun mind: I'm agree -->I agree
:11:Take care pal

Sally Anderson
15-03-2008, 17:25
Hey buddy, Good to c u happy and busy:27: Being busy is much better than having nothing to do:31:wish you best of lucks:11:l

thnx, as I remember it's your birthday
:31:if so, happy birthday timid girl

Sally Anderson
15-03-2008, 17:26
Hey pal
Actually this is not just ur problem. This is a natural, general , reasonable thing in Iran, or let me say in IRI !

Hi !l
:11:yeah , I agree with you, hope to gaurd against this chronic problem

Sally Anderson
15-03-2008, 17:32
here dears I wanna relate a story of my life, actually it's a memory that I laugh:31: whenever I remember
in pre-university we were a group of at least ten boys known :21:as gangs,we used to do wicked things but not so harmful, because we were all friends. during the 7 years that we were classmates , we did a lot ascapades. however ,our principal , teachers and other friends loved us cuz we were so funny.I was known as the smart guy who could do anything he wanted, in fact, I usually suggested novel plots.l
once upon a time, a wicked thing :21:crossed my mind . our superintendent of dormitory was a large, personable, serious but lovely man, Mr. Jozdani. I decided to devise a plan to make a huge laugh.
two days later , at night, lights went off, the electricity cut off for four hours and I put my plan into practise. It was dark that noone could recognize eachother's face. we were all in dark saloon in dormitory, telling jokes and laughing. Mr. Jozdani came down to see what the boys were doin' in darkness, and he had been waiting for someone to bring the needed lights. from the style of walking , I got it's Mr. jozdani but I pretended :21:not to know. then I approached him and I was all like:l
hey Adel , how you doin'?l
Adel was one of our friends who was absent from dormitory that day, and after that, I slapped him with all strength and put my arm on his shoulder, Mr. Jozdani made no voice. we got closer to other boys shoulder to shoulder, I was being exploded from inside , because I knew what would:21: happen next. I told the boys :l
:21:hey guys, this is Adel, he's back
and every one were affected by the atmosphere, not knowing he is the superintendent not Adel, kicked his a.s.s ( sorry for using ). they slappde :31:him as much as they could and two of'em hanged from his neck. as a matter of fact, this was the way we greeted our friend Adel. and now my friends ,inadverdently, were performing it on Mr. Jozdani
he kept making no voice, I was about to burst from :31:the excessive laughter, but I tried to laugh under my breath. my friends didn't know what they were doin'?
all of a sudden , a voice from upstairs was heard:l
sir we got the light
a boy got the torch and was coming to Mr. Jozdani, bouncing down the stairs
I detected, it's time to leave, cuz as soon as the boy comes here , everyone will recognize Mr. Jozdani( because he would illuminate every where by torch ).
I left, watching my friends shoulder from distance
as the environment got lighter, all my friends were shocked at the sight of Mr. Jozdani
then they were all like:l
Oh my god, jesus christ, goddman , mothera god, holy ..., Oh sir sorry, forgive us for our deadly mistake, we thought you were our friend Adel.
and I was laughing by :31:all means. my friends asked for Mr. Jozdani's forgiveness and he forgave then I slipped out the dormitory door( because I knew my friends would find me and punish me ) but a day after they came to my home and rushed to my room to bash me with all things they had access.l
dudes , I know I couldn't describe the scenes well, but I tried to. anyway, this can be a suitable practice for writing, isn't it?l
:11:good luck

Sally Anderson
15-03-2008, 17:33
:31:two more things:
last night after the election, my friends and I had a perfect time with together. Oh god , keep my friends healthy, and kill :31:my enemies . we went out for lunch, supper and dinner.
and the other night ,I was invited to participate in a challenge whose purpose was to select the strongest boy
in our gym, we started the competition
two main group, we and other unknown boys compete to win the victory. our rivals were merely boastfuls, and our group won. my friend, aria, became the first and I became :5:the second
:5:my holy astonishing records:l
chest press: 90 KG
leg press: 180 KG
lift : 145 KG
front arm : 60 KG
:31:wooooooooooooh, yeah, that's what I do baby!!!!!!!!!l

sepid12ir
15-03-2008, 19:23
thnx, as I remember it's your birthday

:31:if so, happy birthday timid girl

how did you remember it, thank you buddy:11:l

sepid12ir
15-03-2008, 19:33
here dears I wanna relate a story of my life, actually it's a memory that I laugh:31: whenever I remember

in pre-university we were a group of at least ten boys known :21:as gangs,we used to do wicked things but not so harmful, because we were all friends. during the 7 years that we were classmates , we did a lot ascapades. however ,our principal , teachers and other friends loved us cuz we were so funny.I was known as the smart guy who could do anything he wanted, in fact, I usually suggested novel plots.l
once upon a time, a wicked thing :21:crossed my mind . our superintendent of dormitory was a large, personable, serious but lovely man, Mr. Jozdani. I decided to devise a plan to make a huge laugh.
two days later , at night, lights went off, the electricity cut off for four hours and I put my plan into practise. It was dark that noone could recognize eachother's face. we were all in dark saloon in dormitory, telling jokes and laughing. Mr. Jozdani came down to see what the boys were doin' in darkness, and he had been waiting for someone to bring the needed lights. from the style of walking , I got it's Mr. jozdani but I pretended :21:not to know. then I approached him and I was all like:l
hey Adel , how you doin'?l
Adel was one of our friends who was absent from dormitory that day, and after that, I slapped him with all strength and put my arm on his shoulder, Mr. Jozdani made no voice. we got closer to other boys shoulder to shoulder, I was being exploded from inside , because I knew what would:21: happen next. I told the boys :l
:21:hey guys, this is Adel, he's back
and every one were affected by the atmosphere, not knowing he is the superintendent not Adel, kicked his a.s.s ( sorry for using ). they slappde :31:him as much as they could and two of'em hanged from his neck. as a matter of fact, this was the way we greeted our friend Adel. and now my friends ,inadverdently, were performing it on Mr. Jozdani
he kept making no voice, I was about to burst from :31:the excessive laughter, but I tried to laugh under my breath. my friends didn't know what they were doin'?
all of a sudden , a voice from upstairs was heard:l
sir we got the light
a boy got the torch and was coming to Mr. Jozdani, bouncing down the stairs
I detected, it's time to leave, cuz as soon as the boy comes here , everyone will recognize Mr. Jozdani( because he would illuminate every where by torch ).
I left, watching my friends shoulder from distance
as the environment got lighter, all my friends were shocked at the sight of Mr. Jozdani
then they were all like:l
Oh my god, jesus christ, goddman , mothera god, holy ..., Oh sir sorry, forgive us for our deadly mistake, we thought you were our friend Adel.
and I was laughing by :31:all means. my friends asked for Mr. Jozdani's forgiveness and he forgave then I slipped out the dormitory door( because I knew my friends would find me and punish me ) but a day after they came to my home and rushed to my room to bash me with all things they had access.l
dudes , I know I couldn't describe the scenes well, but I tried to. anyway, this can be a suitable practice for writing, isn't it?l

:27:wow, that was great Siavash, a very good and sweet practice for improving yr English
:11:Thanx for sharing yr funny and sweet memory with us brave lad and good luck

Madame Tussaud
15-03-2008, 21:41
yr mistake here if you dun mind: I'm agree -->I agree

:11:Take care pal

:43:
thanks , dear

Madame Tussaud
15-03-2008, 21:45
Hi , everybody . ;)
Today , I have final exam & my my English class finished.
:sad:
I'm sad:41:

Greight
15-03-2008, 23:48
Hi , everybody . ;)
Why r u sad dear?
U can now start surfing the world u have got the ability to surf in !
So enjoy urself!

niloofar.azizi
16-03-2008, 10:15
سلام
من نیلوفرم
راستش من خیلی دوست دارم اینگلیسیم قوی شه, بعدش اینجارو پیدا کردم
کمکم می کنید ؟ راستی از قوانین اینجا هم بی خبر هستم, نمیدونم چطور باید با اینجا کاز کنم, اگه راستشو بخاین یکی از دوستام برام اکانت وا کرد , لطف میکنین کمکم کنین؟

hassan_mojtahedi
16-03-2008, 12:42
سلام

من نیلوفرم

کمکم می کنید ؟ راستی از قوانین اینجا هم بی خبر هستم, نمیدونم چطور باید با اینجا کاز کنم, اگه راستشو بخاین یکی از دوستام برام اکانت وا کرد , لطف میکنین کمکم کنین؟

دوست عزيز من كه حاضرم در مورد انگليسي بهت كمك كنم:46: بقيه افراد رو نميدونم.:20:
قوانين اين فوروم هم اگرچه اينجا جاش نيست اما بايد بدوني كه تو اين فوروم بايد حتما فارسي بنويسي به استثناي اين تاپيك چون اين تاپيك مربوط به آموزش انگليسي هست و تو اين تاپيك دوستان قصد دارن كه فقط انگليسي صحبت كنن.
قوانين ديگه اين فوروم اينه كه از حرفهاي ركيك بپرهيزي و از دادن پستهاي بيهوده بپرهيزي و همچنين براي ايجاد يك موضوع ابتدا سرچ كن و اگه موضوعت وجود نداشت بعد تاپيك بزن تاپيك تكراري نزن.
خب موفق باشي...

hassan_mojtahedi
16-03-2008, 12:54
Hi , everybody . ;)

take it easy you must be happy :8:

sepid12ir
16-03-2008, 14:50
Hi , everybody . ;)

So you are also addicted to yr English class same as me:20:..I do love my English class and I do miss it when there is a holiday but we all need rest so enjoy this holiday:11:l

سلام

من نیلوفرم

Hi dear, since writing in Farsi is forbidden I'm writing in English. be sure by taking part in these English topics you can improve yr English. And the good news is that Azadeh and Reza might decide to start a Farsi topic for beginners (Not surely but maybe) so it will definitely be useful. So keep visting this forum:11:l

دوست عزيز من كه حاضرم در مورد انگليسي بهت كمك كنم:46: بقيه افراد رو نميدونم.:20:
قوانين اين فوروم هم اگرچه اينجا جاش نيست اما بايد بدوني كه تو اين فوروم بايد حتما فارسي بنويسي به استثناي اين تاپيك چون اين تاپيك مربوط به آموزش انگليسي هست و تو اين تاپيك دوستان قصد دارن كه فقط انگليسي صحبت كنن.
قوانين ديگه اين فوروم اينه كه از حرفهاي ركيك بپرهيزي و از دادن پستهاي بيهوده بپرهيزي و همچنين براي ايجاد يك موضوع ابتدا سرچ كن و اگه موضوعت وجود نداشت بعد تاپيك بزن تاپيك تكراري نزن.
خب موفق باشي...

Hi dear Hassan, welcome. I've never seen you around, Have I?:31:l
:27:I just want to say you wrote the rules briefly and that was great. I liked it

niloofar.azizi
16-03-2008, 16:48
خب موفق باشي...

:11:thank you, thank you and thank you

niloofar.azizi
16-03-2008, 16:50
So you are also addicted to yr English class same as me:20:..I do love my English class and I do miss it when there is a holiday but we all need rest so enjoy this holiday:11:l

[/right]

Hi dear, since writing in Farsi is forbidden I'm writing in English. be sure by taking part in these English topics you can improve yr English. And the good news is that Azadeh and Reza might decide to start a Farsi topic for beginners (Not surely but maybe) so it will definitely be useful. So keep visting this forum:11:l

Hi dear Hassan, welcome. I've never seen you around, Have I?:31:l

:27:I just want to say you wrote the rules briefly and that was great. I liked it

thank you miss sepid12ir, I hope I will improv my english

Greight
16-03-2008, 17:49
thank you miss sepid12ir, I hope I will improv my english
I'm sure u will. Be confident, u can.

Sally Anderson
16-03-2008, 18:43
سلام

من نیلوفرم

Hi, welcome !l
be sure your English will improve here. but I have a question, however I'm afraid of asking
you seem really familiar to me, niloofar azizi from pasdaran. I think( just think) I know you, do you ever know a boy named siavash ( roshan )? l
dear niloofar , if I mistook you for another one, please forgive me, it's just a rough guess.
:11:thanks

niloofar.azizi
16-03-2008, 20:57
Hi, welcome !l

be sure your English will improve here. but I have a question, however I'm afraid of asking
you seem really familiar to me, niloofar azizi from pasdaran. I think( just think) I know you, do you ever know a boy named siavash ( roshan )? l
dear niloofar , if I mistook you for another one, please forgive me, it's just a rough guess.

:11:thanks

Hello
yes I know him, so?
is he a friend for you?

niloofar.azizi
16-03-2008, 20:58
I'm sure u will. Be confident, u can.

thanks, I hope so

Narsis_E
16-03-2008, 22:13
سلام

من نیلوفرم

hi dear niloofar

very welcome to here !

I 'm a new member like you :46:and it 's just a few days that i 've registered here but I 've learnt many useful things in this short time .
.I advise you to come to this part of p30 as much as possible for you , you 'll get good information

A r c h i
16-03-2008, 22:32
سلام
من نیلوفرم

Hi Niloofar,
welcome to our forum, Hope you enjoy being here, I wish to see you more and more in our topics, sure you won't regret it

take it easy you must be happy :8:

As Sepide said correctly,
Were were you so far? and why you haven't come to English room???l

hi dear niloofar

very welcome to here !

Narsis,
I really like your avatar,It's such a nice and cute girl :31::31:,I can't stop looking at here face:40:l

Narsis_E
16-03-2008, 23:32
Narsis,
I really like your avatar,It's such a nice and cute girl :31::31:,I can't stop looking at here face:40:l

yeah ! I like this photo as well ,in fact , looking at it makes me feel good ... :20:

Greight
17-03-2008, 13:09
yeah ! I like this photo as well ,in fact , looking at it makes me feel good ... :20:
Yeah ! That's nice. BTW do u know her. Or let me ask from where did u get this picture ?

Narsis_E
17-03-2008, 19:44
Yeah ! That's nice. BTW do u know her. Or let me ask from where did u get this picture ?

... :20:No , actually I do n't know he:23:r , I 've never seen her just like her

I usually put this photo as a background , Once one of my friend had come to our home & when she saw this lovely girl , she was attracted and fell in love with her:31::40: & after that time , she always :46:says she likes to have a nice boy ! like this cute girl

Greight
17-03-2008, 22:57
she likes to have a nice boy ! like this cute girlNice ! Funny !!
Yeah she's really cute. No wonder she loves her . Let's say she likes or loves her very much, if u know what I mean.

Narsis_E
17-03-2008, 23:55
Nice ! Funny !!

Yeah she's really cute. No wonder she loves her . Let's say she likes or loves her very much, if u know what I mean.

do you have any special mean ?!
if yep , I did n't get it :13:

Greight
18-03-2008, 00:26
Ok
My friend "fall in love with sb" means "to start to love someone romantically and s --ually" See? U can not use it that way. Just say Loves her. The same meaning goes for be in love with sb

That was only a friendly tip. Honestly U R great.

Narsis_E
18-03-2008, 00:34
aha !

actually I knew the exact meaning of "falling in love"... it was just kidding

any way ...

thank you for reminding me this :)

Greight
18-03-2008, 02:13
Oh I'm sorry 4 the misunderstanding.

Petros
19-03-2008, 11:58
Hi There
I Need Walt Disney Cars 2006 Subtitle In Persian

Can Anybody Help Me

Thanx

Greight
19-03-2008, 13:15
Hi There
I Need Walt Disney Cars 2006 Subtitle In Persian

Can Anybody Help Me

Thanx
Why in Persian
Sure u need it 4 someone else huh ?

Petros
19-03-2008, 14:25
Why in Persian
Sure u need it 4 someone else huh ?

Actually I'm Experiencing A New Way Of Learning English. Myself Discovered :21:|
I Download Both Persian & English Subtitle Of A Movie, Then Start To Translate Them Into Persian And Check Them With Persian Subtitle I've Just Downloaded. Write Terms And Words Down On A Paper Or Cellphone

I've Got Eng One, Need Persian Sub
Thanx

Madame Tussaud
19-03-2008, 22:57
Hi , everybody:laughing::biggrin:

:tongue::happy::):38:
" HAPPY NEW YEAR "
with best wishes
:11::11:

Greight
20-03-2008, 03:25
Actually I'm Experiencing A New Way Of Learning English. Myself Discovered :21:|
I Download Both Persian & English Subtitle Of A Movie, Then Start To Translate Them Into Persian And Check Them With Persian Subtitle I've Just Downloaded. Write Terms And Words Down On A Paper Or Cellphone

Thanx
Yeah thats interesting man
And
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL OF U MY DEAR FRIENDS

sepid12ir
20-03-2008, 13:15

Thanx

Yeah, I also do the same but I dun write, I just save them in my mind:31:l Sort of lazy girl I am

Petros
20-03-2008, 16:24
Yeah, I also do the same but I dun write, I just save them in my mind:31:l Sort of lazy girl I am

So, You've Found That

Why Lazy? When You Can Memorize Them Figures You Are Wise:21:|

Furthermore
I Think The Word You Use In Your Posts Is Incorrect; I Reiterate I Think It's Incorrect, I Mean Dun
I Just Know They Have Donno As Slang Which Mean Don't Know

Would You Mind Explaining About This

sepid12ir
21-03-2008, 11:29
So, You've Found That

Why Lazy? When You Can Memorize Them Figures You Are Wise:21:|

Furthermore
I Think The Word You Use In Your Posts Is Incorrect; I Reiterate I Think It's Incorrect, I Mean Dun
I Just Know They Have Donno As Slang Which Mean Don't Know

Would You Mind Explaining About This

But once in a movie I saw they used it while they were chatting via Intenet but now I have doubt, I have to check it again:31:l
:11:Thankx Petrso

Greight
21-03-2008, 14:34
I searched the clause on the Internet and found quite a few of its application. So seems surely it is correct as far as informal usage is concerned.

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

sepid12ir
21-03-2008, 14:37
I searched the clause on the Internet and found quite a few of its application. So seems surely it is correct as far as informal usage is concerned.

:10:Yeah, you are right
:11:About Donno I was sure and now about Dun you made me sure, thaaanx
:31:?By the way, Why do you live in Hell?! Why not Paradise

Greight
21-03-2008, 17:07
:10:Yeah, you are right
:11:About Donno I was sure and now about Dun you made me sure, thaaanx
:31:?By the way, Why do you live in Hell?! Why not Paradise
Oh ur welcome
About the hell thing I should say the reason is that It is full of nice singers , dancers , and guilty people like me !!!!
Kidding !!!
As u should have gotten formerly I am not really satisfied with the current condition of our country .
Considering this as a torture I am always under pressure and consider here as HELL
I am not optimistic. U know I am just realistic. I can not tell lies 2 myself.

shahab_f
21-03-2008, 17:16
[LEFT]Hi everybody , I haven't seen this topic till today, I always keep an eye on "just speak in English"topic to see if there is a new post, so this is where which make my favorite topic isolated[/LEFT
:27:]

sepid12ir
21-03-2008, 18:22
Oh ur welcome
About the hell thing I should say the reason is that It is full of nice singers , dancers , and guilty people like me !!!!
Kidding !!!
As u should have gotten formerly I am not really satisfied with the current condition of our country .
Considering this as a torture I am always under pressure and consider here as HELL
I am not optimistic. U know I am just realistic. I can not tell lies 2 myself.

Although I'm somehow like you and I'm sorta pessimistic person, I wanna tell you to take this life easy even with least facilities, bcuz life is too short and we are born to enjoy this life so be a bit optimistic:27:l

[left]Hi everybody , I haven't seen this topic till today, I always keep an eye on "just speak in English"topic to see if there is a new post, so this is where which make my favorite topic isolated[/LEFT
:27:]

:11:So we should welcom you to this topic too

Greight
22-03-2008, 11:52
Although I'm somehow like you and I'm sorta pessimistic person, I wanna tell you to take this life easy even with least facilities, bcuz life is too short and we are born to enjoy this life so be a bit optimistic[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Thanks dear.
But u know these are OK for some quotations or slogans.
But life is totally different
Thanx anyway

sepid12ir
22-03-2008, 11:57
:31:Hey pals, it seems that you haven't gone on a trip as well
?Am I right

Greight
22-03-2008, 21:34
As my pessimistic!! or lets say realistic approach toward this bastard's policies is, U have to have plenty of money 2 go on a trip.

niusha_z
22-03-2008, 23:23
Hey regulars, hope you accept a n00be among you. it seems that I'm stuck at home this year. Not that it's a bad thing. actually I think it's a good thing. I don't have many aunts and uncles (and those few I have I 've already visited) and it would be really boring if I had to go through a series of uncomfortable encounters with people I've barely seen in the last year and try to constantly smile which would probably give me a sore muscle on the face. as for a trip I don't really like staying away from home. I'm one of those people that miss their pillows and blankets.

Narsis_E
23-03-2008, 06:35
As my pessimistic!! or lets say realistic approach toward this bastard's policies is, U have to have plenty of money 2 go on a trip.

hey Greigh
according to your words , even having plenty of money can 't help us to go on a trip !

do you think the residents of hell can travel to anywhere:46: ?!

I think it 's extremely clear that people who live in hell , never can go on any trip ... just can change their situation ... sometimes in bad places of hell , sometimes in worse places & sometimes in the worst places !

sepid12ir
23-03-2008, 11:37

Come on, of course money is important but do you think all the people who have gone on a trip are rich?! :20:But since you are a good pal here so better to end it up here cuz talking about politics is forbbiden and they might ban us:31:l
By the way dear, R U among those who like to leave their country?! If yep tell me which country and
why:10:?
:11:Hope to be succesful

Hey regulars, hope you accept a n00be among you. it seems that I'm stuck at home this year. Not that it's a bad thing. actually I think it's a good thing. I don't have many aunts and uncles (and those few I have I 've already visited) and it would be really boring if I had to go through a series of uncomfortable encounters with people I've barely seen in the last year and try to constantly smile which would probably give me a sore muscle on the face. as for a trip I don't really like staying away from home. I'm one of those people that miss their pillows and blankets.

:11:Hi dear, welcome on board
Hmm! Well, I'm also like you, I just have a few relatives and we've visited them and now I'm staying at home. I love it, all Norooz we used to go on a trip but this year we are at home and as you said I love my room, my blanket, my pc, my DVDs and I really miss them but beside that I also like traveling but 2 days is enough more than two days makes me tired:31:l
:27:Nothing can beats yr own house
:10:Anyway, hope 2 c u more and more here

Mehran NZ
23-03-2008, 12:28
As my pessimistic!! or lets say realistic approach toward this bastard's policies is, U have to have plenty of money 2 go on a tri
oh god how can you say something like that?
all of our politics are emam or emam zadeh do you know
this kinda speaking can be a big cin for you :D

Greight
23-03-2008, 12:43
hey Greigh
according to your words , even having plenty of money can 't help us to go on a trip !

do you think the residents of hell can travel to anywhere:46: ?!

I think it 's extremely clear that people who live in hell , never can go on any trip ... just can change their situation ... sometimes in bad places of hell , sometimes in worse places & sometimes in the worst places !

Actually we in hell have nice time with the devil. U know he's COOL and we are HOT. The amazing thing is that there are other HOT things there as well!!:31::21:

Come on, of course money is important but do you think all the people who have gone on a trip are rich?! :20:But since you are a good pal here so better to end it up here cuz talking about politics is forbbiden and they might ban us:31:l
By the way dear, R U among those who like to leave their country?! If yep tell me which country and
why:10:?
:11:Hope to be succesful
U know here is not our country anymore. They have lost all of the things our country was proud of and a country without those things has nothing except a name.
U know , here I change my pessimistic or again let's say realistic approach and go to CA,US. Hey that's paradise!:40:

AND if u are not rich u hardly can enjoy ur trip. I think that's right:13:

oh god how can you say something like that?
all of our politics are emam or emam zadeh do you know
this kinda speaking can be a big sin for you :D
Oh ur right
God forgive me
I have to start to pray for 40 nights to wash this sin from my face.
Oh my GOD!!:19:

Greight
23-03-2008, 12:46
محل سكونت: یه جای خفقان اورI think we live in the same place!!
Where r u exactly ??!!:21::46:

Mehran NZ
23-03-2008, 13:24
I think we live in the same place!!
Where r u exactly ??!!:21::46:
well i live in north of hell
here we have some devils they are nice guys [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] you see them you'll like'em

niusha_z
23-03-2008, 13:30
:11:Hi dear, welcome on board
Hmm! Well, I'm also like you, I just have a few relatives and we've visited them and now I'm staying at home. I love it, all Norooz we used to go on a trip but this year we are at home and as you said I love my room, my blanket, my pc, my DVDs and I really miss them but beside that I also like traveling but 2 days is enough more than two days makes me tired:31:l
:27:Nothing can beats yr own house
:10:Anyway, hope 2 c u more and more here

Thank you :46: I'll definitely come here more often, you people are cool! :P (well except Greight. He [I'm guessing?] is hot!:27:) So what are you guys doing during the holidays? I'm going back to my kiddie times I guess :31: I'm watching too many cartoons! the other day my dad kept flipping a coin and it was annoying me. so I show him this Episode from Batman TAS, which featured two-face, a character that always makes his decisions by flipping a coin. and tell my dad he's exactly like him. from that day whenever he sees me watching cartoons (which is very often :)) ) he gives me weird looks.

Oh ur right
God forgive me
I have to start to pray for 40 nights to wash this sin from my face.
Oh my GOD!!:19:

LMAO :39:

Mehran NZ
23-03-2008, 13:45
I'm watching too many cartoons
oh then you like cartoons too
i mostly like japanese animation but when i say it to others they give me weird look :D
tell me about your favorite animation
for me it is naruto shipuden
did you watch it?

niusha_z
23-03-2008, 14:05
i mostly like japanese animation but when i say it to others they give me weird look :D
did you watch it?

I'm not really into Anime but I don't have anything against it :20:
I love Batman: the animated series. such a cool cartoon! although its targeted audience is the kids, at times it feels like it was mostly made for the adults. as someone on some other forum said BTAS is like holy bible when it comes to Batman movies! Currently I'm going through a Batman phase and I'm kinda obsessed with this cartoon :27:
apart from that, I spent most of my time watching classics like Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes and ... those bring back great memories:31:

ps: an Anime style Batman cartoon is coming out on July! it's called Batman: Gotham Knight

Mehran NZ
23-03-2008, 14:28
I'm not really into Anime but I don't have anything against it :20:
I love Batman: the animated series. such a cool cartoon! although its targeted audience is the kids, at times it feels like it was mostly made for the adults. as someone on some other forum said BTAS is like holy bible when it comes to Batman movies! Currently I'm going through a Batman phase and I'm kinda obsessed with this cartoon :27:
apart from that, I spent most of my time watching classics like Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes and ... those bring back great memories:31:

ps: an Anime style Batman cartoon is coming out on July! it's called Batman: Gotham Knight

then we dont have same elegance here right?i mostly watch anime like naruto ,naruto shippuden,bleach ,........
and some short cartoons like jhony bravo [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]^/aiw/ok.gif
but i'm not fond scooby or spider man or something like that

sepid12ir
23-03-2008, 15:13
!!:31::21:
U know here is not our country anymore. They have lost all of the things our country was proud of and a country without those things has nothing except a name.
U know , here I change my pessimistic or again let's say realistic approach and go to CA,US. Hey that's paradise!:40:

AND if u are not rich u hardly can enjoy ur trip. I think that's right:13:
:19:

Hey dear, better to drop it. Do you like to be banned?!:31: Even if you like I dun:27: Let's talk about sth else

Thank you :46: I'll definitely come here more often, you people are cool! :P (well except Greight. He [I'm guessing?] is hot!:27:) So what are you guys doing during the holidays? I'm going back to my kiddie times I guess :31: I'm watching too many cartoons! the other day my dad kept flipping a coin and it was annoying me. so I show him this Episode from Batman TAS, which featured two-face, a character that always makes his decisions by flipping a coin. and tell my dad he's exactly like him. from that day whenever he sees me watching cartoons (which is very often :)) ) he gives me weird looks.

LMAO :39:

:11:So great that we have a new active friend here
Actually I do love watching movies(Not Cartoons:D) but unfortunately I dun have any new one:41: So I try to watch some of them again and I work on some of them in order to improve my English:27:(What a good girl I am:31:), I also watch Serials. I watch "Marde hezare Chehreh" and channel one's movie, what was the name?! I think "Paymak az diare Baghi" Do you watch these two movies. Up to now I'm not satisfied with Mehran Modiris's program but I like "Payamak az diare baghi" although the story is not new and I'm really waiting to C "Reza Shafiei Jam" in this movie:27:l
I also go out these days, bcuz Tehran is not crowded and you really enjoy it:27: so I go shopping and tommorow I'm gonno go out with my freind and I do some other things to kill my time

did you watch it?

:27:Heehee, my dear friend Mehran is madly in love with Naruto, I know it well

niusha_z
23-03-2008, 15:22
then we dont have same elegance here right?i mostly watch anime like naruto ,naruto shippuden,bleach ,........
and some short cartoons like jhony bravo [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
but i'm not fond scooby or spider man or something like that

haha!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHNNY BRAVO is cool! :D I used to love how chicks always rejected him. I loved all the cartoons they showed on Cartoon Network.
Other favorites are Simpsons, Family guy (although it's mostly mindless humor in comparison to Simpsons' clever jokes) and Southpark (I haven't seen many episodes of this one)

well about Anime, I'm open to suggestions. I think kiddy style anime cartoons like Digimon and Pokemon are what ruined it for me. I just HATE those. (sorry if you like them) but anyway, what do you suggest for someone new to the anime world? :20:

niusha_z
23-03-2008, 15:31
:11:So great that we have a new active friend here
Actually I do love watching movies(Not Cartoons:D) but unfortunately I dun have any new one:41: So I try to watch some of them again and I work on some of them in order to improve my English:27:(What a good girl I am:31:), I also watch Serials. I watch "Marde hezare Chehreh" and channel one's movie, what was the name?! I think "Paymak az diare Baghi" Do you watch these two movies. Up to now I'm not satisfied with Mehran Modiris's program but I like "Payamak az diare baghi" although the story is not new and I'm really waiting to C "Reza Shafiei Jam" in this movie:27:l
I also go out these days, bcuz Tehran is not crowded and you really enjoy it:27: so I go shopping and tommorow I'm gonno go out with my freind and I do some other things to kill my time

We don't have Antenna for TV channels :41: so I'm missing out on all of the series. although I don't care about the movies, knowing how they're gonna cut out most of them anyway. I prefer watching the originals. I have plenty of movies I haven't watched yet. just before new year I bought about 50 dvds and most of them are sitting here on my desk, waiting to be watched.

Mehran NZ
23-03-2008, 17:06
Actually I do love watching movies(Not Cartoons:D)
Common cartoon is very good and plus for a movie you should stay for at least 80 minutes to finish it , it can be boring sometimes but a series cartoon is utmost 25 minutes for per episode

Heehee, my dear friend Mehran is madly in love with Naruto, I know it well
yes I love it (you got me:D)s
Bcuz it has a excellent story and the story isn’t just for first character everyone in this cartoon has a cool story. And almost the stories are blue for e.g sasuke: he is a person that his brother killed his parents and all of his clans people too and he wants to revenge it and kill his own brother !!! or gara is a person that his father wanted to kill him and he didn’t have any friends when he was child …….
As you can see the story is very good so I like it.

haha!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHNNY BRAVO is cool! :D I used to love how chicks always rejected him
yes specially when he was in love with U.S president 's girl I liked that episode a lot:D

I loved all the cartoons they showed on Cartoon Network.
Other favorites are Simpsons, Family guy (although it's mostly mindless humor in comparison to Simpsons' clever jokes) and Southpark (I haven't seen many episodes of this one)
cartoon network is better than jetix do you know jetix has a lot of censorship(like our tv :D) but now I prefer to buy my favorite cartoons instead watching them with satellite

what do you suggest for someone new to the anime world
well I am a beginner too but I can recommend some of them
naruto:D
bleach
kenshin
oh wait a minute here you go
this is a site for anime like IMDB for movies you can see ranking, story and…….

niusha_z
23-03-2008, 17:26
where did you buy Johnny Bravo from?! or do you watch it on satellite?

also do you have Cartoon Network? We don't have it anymore :( and I'm dying to watch my favorite cartoons again. so if you have can you give me some information about how to get the channel on satellite, etc in PM? tnx really.

and that is one great site!

sepid12ir
23-03-2008, 17:27
We don't have Antenna for TV channels :41: so I'm missing out on all of the series. although I don't care about the movies, knowing how they're gonna cut out most of them anyway. I prefer watching the originals. I have plenty of movies I haven't watched yet. just before new year I bought about 50 dvds and most of them are sitting here on my desk, waiting to be watched.

Of course watching nonoriginal movies is such a wast of time. I dun like it. I just watch serials:27:, usually in a special period like Ramezan month or Norooz the serials are good
By the way Niusha, if I were in yr shoes I had watched those 50 movies several times:27:, you can watch them and introduce them in a special topic which is "Talking about yr movies but in English:27:". Hope 2 c u there too:27:l
By the way how much did you pay for 50 DVDs:31:?!i

Saleen
23-03-2008, 17:35
can you help me to find the BLEEP! or another good slang Ebook?

niusha_z
23-03-2008, 17:40
Of course watching nonoriginal movies is such a wast of time. I dun like it. I just watch serials:27:, usually in a special period like Ramezan month or Norooz the serials are good
By the way Niusha, if I were in yr shoes I had watched those 50 movies several times:27:, you can watch them and introduce them in a special topic which is "Talking about yr movies but in English:27:". Hope 2 c u there too:27:l
By the way how much did you pay for 50 DVDs:31:?!i

lol, seriously great for you! It seems that recently I can't watch movies! I just can't sit still for two hours unless the movie is REALLY good and entertaining at the same time. don't know what's wrong with me

and about your question, 35000 toman! in the last month I kept a list of older movies (mostly classics) I wanted (I could get the new ones from my friends and I didn't have to pay for them :31:) and I wanted the list to reach 50 and then order them altogether so I wouldn't have to pay for the delivery :31: I know I'm cheap :27:

Mehran NZ
23-03-2008, 19:37
where did you buy Johnny Bravo from?! or do you watch it on satellite
well I watch it in satellite I just buy anime

also do you have Cartoon Network? We don't have it anymore :( and I'm dying to watch my favorite cartoons again. so if you have can you give me some information about how to get the channel on satellite, etc in PM? tnx really.
Yes I have it. If you have --- I can help you but I don’t know a lot about reciever
Here you are this is some channels for cartoon that I have
1. Name: "jetix" 10723, H, 29900
2. Name: "BOOMERANG" 11034, V, 27500
3. Name: "Canal J" 12245, H, 27500
4. Name: "Cartoon Network" 10949, V, 27500
5. Name: "CHASSE & PECHE" 11681, H, 27500
6. Name: "Children's Channel" 12558, V, 27500
7. Name: "Game One" 11075, V, 27500
8. Name: "Gulli" 12245, H, 27500
9. Name: "Piwi" 10796, V, 27500
10. Name: "Rai Gulp" 11804, V, 27500
11.Name: "Smile of a Child" 11566, H, 27500
12. Name: "Télétoon+1" 10911, V, 27500
13. Name: "Télétoon" 10796, V, 27500

can you help me to find the BLEEP! or another good slang Ebook?
Hey buddy what is this book why everyone in this forum looking for this book?

Greight
23-03-2008, 23:20
well i live in north of hell
here we have some devils they are nice guys [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] you see them you'll like'em
Yep, I have used to devils cuz there are lots of them around me.

Hey dear, better to drop it. Do you like to be banned?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Even if you like I dun[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Let's talk about sth else
Let's forget all is our property and stick to some other topics.

sepid12ir
24-03-2008, 18:30
Hey pals, how is e.th going on today?! I'm tired of holiday, I missed my English class, my uni, my friends and even some of my good teachers:41:l

lol, seriously great for you! It seems that recently I can't watch movies! I just can't sit still for two hours unless the movie is REALLY good and entertaining at the same time. don't know what's wrong with me

and about your question, 35000 toman! in the last month I kept a list of older movies (mostly classics) I wanted (I could get the new ones from my friends and I didn't have to pay for them :31:) and I wanted the list to reach 50 and then order them altogether so I wouldn't have to pay for the delivery :31: I know I'm cheap :27:

Good for you, by the way have you watched any?!, tell us the names of yr movies we might have watched them so we can help you in choosing the best ones:27:l

sepid12ir
24-03-2008, 18:45
Yesterday while surfing the net I found a page which was written about the smallest girl in the world. Kenadia(not sure about the name) was born in 2003. in the day of her birth doctors said that she will die in just 1 day but suprisingly she didn't and she is still alive but she suffers from KOOTOOLEGI and doctors have said her height wont be longer than 40 inches and her wieght won't be more than 4 Kg:41:l
we should all thank to God for being healthy

Greight
24-03-2008, 21:33
Yesterday while surfing the net I found a page which was written about the smallest girl in the world. Kenadia(not sure about the name) was born in 2003. in the day of her birth doctors said that she will die in just 1 day but suprisingly she didn't and she is still alive but she suffers from KOOTOOLEGI and doctors have said her height wont be longer than 40 inches and her wieght won't be more than 4 Kg:41:l
we should all thank to God for being healthy

Yeah
The best God given gift is health.
Thank God.

detroit
25-03-2008, 00:44
Hello everybody
Is there any chat room that the members of this has enjoyed it.If it's possib,Pleaes introduce me
cheerio

sepid12ir
25-03-2008, 10:56
Hello everybody
Is there any chat room that the members of this has enjoyed it.If it's possib,Pleaes introduce me
cheerio

:11:hi dear, welcome
What do you mean exactly? among English topics, Chat Room, Just speak in English, Talk about yr favorite movies and Hot chair are somehow more popular:31:l
:10:Hope 2 c u here more

shahab_f
25-03-2008, 19:01
Hello everybody
Is there any chat room that the members of this has joined.If it's possib,Pleaes introduce me
cheerio

Hi dear, welcome
Do u mean chatrooms like for example yahoo chatroom?No there isn't any

Greight
27-03-2008, 23:45
Hello everybody
Is there any chat room that the members of this has joined.If it's possib,Pleaes introduce me
If there was another chatroom, then what was the use of this one ?

A r c h i
28-03-2008, 00:43
Hiii every one,
Here I am after a week :31:. So tell me what's going on here? And what has happened in the past 7 days ??l

sepid12ir
28-03-2008, 11:04
Hiii every one,

Here I am after a week :31:. So tell me what's going on here? And what has happened in the past 7 days ??l

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:10:, Welcome back
You were sorely missed in these days:46:, Nothing special happened, you should tell us about yr trip, how it was and let us know if you enjoyed or not:31:; Of course you did but tell us more about it, I really liked to leave Tehran for even 1 day but this Norooz it's not possible:41:But it doesn't matter I'm enjoying:27:l

A r c h i
29-03-2008, 00:11
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:10:, Welcome back
You were sorely missed in these days:46:, Nothing special happened, you should tell us about yr trip, how it was and let us know if you enjoyed or not:31:; Of course you did but tell us more about it, I really liked to leave Tehran for even 1 day but this Norooz it's not possible:41:But it doesn't matter I'm enjoying:27:l

Thanks a lot dear Sepideh, I missed you so much too :10:,
Well, I traveled to South of Iran, Khoozestan, I'd been there 2 times before, But not with my family, I'd visited all the ancient places in khozestan with my university tours :31:. So I visited them once more with my parents. We went to Shoosh,Dezfool, Andimeshk, Abadan, Khoramshahr, and in our way back , we visited khoram abad too, I love ancient places and I love Iran culture and History, I've been to most cities of Iran and I love them all. But southern parts and southern people are something else:31::31:., They are so nice and hospitable.
I believe that the environment you live in has a great effect on your behavior. The behavior I've seen in central parts of Iran, like Yazd, Naiin, Kerman and ... are so different with the people who live in kordestan or khoozestan. I prefer the Southern way of living:27:
Ahvaz is one my favourite cities. People are great, So generous ,they have a high level of civilization and culture, compare to all cities in Iran. and that's because of their history that they've lived so many years with foreigners ..I just can say they're great

I'd visited Apadana palace 3 years ago and this year ,I see that some ancient sculpture has been ruined :5::5::5:, That's so embarrassing , The government never pay attention to what we have and they never think of preserving them:41::19:

I'll try to share some of my pics soon.

Have fun everyone :11::11:l

Antonio Andolini
30-03-2008, 10:49

oh good i'm waiting for your pics because Ihaven't been in Khozestan province and i like to know how is it

THX

sepid12ir
30-03-2008, 12:18
Thanks a lot dear Sepideh, I missed you so much too :10:,

Well, I traveled to South of Iran, Khoozestan, I'd been there 2 times before, But not with my family, I'd visited all the ancient places in khozestan with my university tours :31:. So I visited them once more with my parents. We went to Shoosh,Dezfool, Andimeshk, Abadan, Khoramshahr, and in our way back , we visited khoram abad too, I love ancient places and I love Iran culture and History, I've been to most cities of Iran and I love them all. But southern parts and southern people are something else:31::31:., They are so nice and hospitable.
I believe that the environment you live in has a great effect on your behavior. The behavior I've seen in central parts of Iran, like Yazd, Naiin, Kerman and ... are so different with the people who live in kordestan or khoozestan. I prefer the Southern way of living:27:
Ahvaz is one my favourite cities. People are great, So generous ,they have a high level of civilization and culture, compare to all cities in Iran. and that's because of their history that they've lived so many years with foreigners ..I just can say they're great

I'd visited Apadana palace 3 years ago and this year ,I see that some ancient sculpture has been ruined :5::5::5:, That's so embarrassing , The government never pay attention to what we have and they never think of preserving them:41::19:

Have fun everyone :11::11:l

So nice trip you had, I've never been there but I have two friends who are sis and they come from ahvaz and thet live there but now they study in tehran uni so they live here and they're really nice:46:, both of them are great. As you said they have a hilgh level of cultur and civilization
:31::20:Anyway, I really like to see yr pictures

A r c h i
01-04-2008, 22:57
I can never see our chat room topic down :31::31:

So how was 13 be dar every body???? I hope you all had a great time. It's so bad that holiday is going to be finish soon:41::41::41:,I hope it lasts a bit longer:19:

So wish everyone a great year..Hope you start the normal days of the 1387 so good

good luck friends:11:l

niusha_z
01-04-2008, 23:25
hey. how's everybody? I've been a little busy in the last few days and didn't have the time to come here as much as before. so what's new? :31:

sepid12ir
02-04-2008, 13:43
I can never see our chat room topic down :31::31:

So how was 13 be dar every body???? I hope you all had a great time. It's so bad that holiday is going to be finish soon:41::41::41:,I hope it lasts a bit longer:19:

So wish everyone a great year..Hope you start the normal days of the 1387 so good

good luck friends:11:l

Come on, aren't you tierd of holiday:31:, I'm really happy that it's finished:46:, about 13 bedar, I just went to Cinema and after that I went to Sepehr Park in shahrake gharb for about 30 minutes then came back home:31: What a 13 bedaaar I had:31::10:l

hey. how's everybody? I've been a little busy in the last few days and didn't have the time to come here as much as before. so what's new? :31:

Hey Nuisha, Yeah I felt yr absence. nothing new, just Archi's post which was about her vacation to south of Iran, that was really nice:46:l
:11:By the way Azade, we are waiting for yr pictures

niloofar.azizi
02-04-2008, 18:54
I feel really good, because I have found my old friend, siavash
I want from god to save this lovely friend for me till end of my life
I hope I will be a good friend for him too

The Alchemist
02-04-2008, 19:53
Hey there every one, I'm new here
I hope we'll get along well
I'm kinda confused but i guess i'll do just fine. so yeah!

and niloofar, nice to meet you. I'm happy for you and your friend [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
02-04-2008, 20:08

Wow, how nice:20:, let us know more, was he yr boy friend and how did you find him? As you know girls are curious so I really like to know more about it:46:l Anyway thaaank to God that you find him and hope to have nice,nice days with him:10:l

and niloofar, nice to meet you. I'm happy for you and your friend [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

:46:Hi dear friend, welcome to this topic:11:, great to see yr 1st post in Chat Room topic
:10:Do recommend to join us you won't regret

Mehran NZ
02-04-2008, 20:28

Wow we have another naruto fan :27:s
welcome buddy
and of course you too dear niloofar your friend should be a nice guy[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

becareful
02-04-2008, 21:57
did you find him? As you know girls are curious so I really like to know more about it:t
only if u gurls admire urselves !!!! curious !!! :5:
yesterday i go to school by bus and i go to 13 bedar by mule!!! this is what they teach in iran's guidance school as i remember
hey guys give another topic on this chatroom i wanna talk!!!

The Alchemist
02-04-2008, 22:06
thanks for greeting me
it's a pleasure to be with such cool guys
and yeah Mehran NZ
I am a naruto fan, actually a very strict one too [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
02-04-2008, 22:18
only if u gurls admire urselves !!!! curious !!! :5:
yesterday i go to school by bus and i go to 13 bedar by mule!!! this is what they teach in iran's guidance school as i remember
hey guys give another topic on this chatroom i wanna talk!!!

:11:Hi dear, 1st of all welcome to this topic
:46:then, I was just kidding, there is no need to admire a person who is curious
And here you can talk about whatever you like:27:, there is no special topic but in Just Speak In English topic, a special topic is chosen so that you can talk about it
:10:Hope to see you around more

A r c h i
02-04-2008, 22:19
hi niusha, Good to see you back :10:, nothing new ..just holidays is finished and normal days of 1387 has started

hey niloofar,
Good to see you've found your friend , hope to see you always happy :31:

land niloofar, nice to meet you. I'm happy for you and your friend [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Hi alchemist,
Welcome to our lovely room:31: , I hope to see you so active here, so tell us a bit about your self???l

A r c h i
02-04-2008, 22:22
thanks for greeting me
and yeah Mehran NZ
I am a naruto fan, actually a very strict one too [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

by the way, What is Naruto???:27:, is this kind of game????l

sepid12ir
02-04-2008, 22:26
by the way, What is Naruto???:27:, is this kind of game????l

Thank to God that there is s.o here who doesn't know about Naruto, I didn't know either but mehran told me once, as he said, it's a very famous cartoon which Mehran dies for and he could finally find some others who are fan of Naruto:31:l

A r c h i
03-04-2008, 00:02
Thank to God that there is s.o here who doesn't know about Naruto, I didn't know either but mehran told me once, as he said, it's a very famous cartoon which Mehran dies for and he could finally find some others who are fan of Naruto:31:l

Thanks dear Sepideh:10:, I thought that I'm the only one who doesn't about this (As you knew it before ,I'm still the one who doesn't know :46: ). So is this cartoon shown in our TV?? or what???
Tell us a bit about it Mehran and becareful, I'm waiting for that:31:l

niloofar.azizi
03-04-2008, 09:42

thanks my friend, nice to meet you too

niloofar.azizi
03-04-2008, 09:43
Wow, how nice:20:, let us know more, was he yr boy friend and how did you find him? As you know girls are curious so I really like to know more about it:46:l Anyway thaaank to God that you find him and hope to have nice,nice days with him:10:l

:46:Hi dear friend, welcome to this topic:11:, great to see yr 1st post in Chat Room topic
:10:Do recommend to join us you won't regret

Hi
six month ago with a bad chance I lost him and I found him in here
after my first posts he knew me and I knew him too, after that I was happy for having him again

sepid12ir
03-04-2008, 11:07
Hi
six month ago with a bad chance I lost him and I found him in here
after my first posts he knew me and I knew him too, after that I was happy for having him again

:11:Great, so hope not to lose him anymore

Mehran NZ
03-04-2008, 11:25
Heehe !! speaking about naruto again !! that’s funny
Dear azade it shown in Japanese TV I mean Tv Tokyo .that seems it is one of the best TV in japan but unfortunately we cant have it in iran with sattellite
Naruto is an anime that it has two series
1. naruto
2.naruto shippuden
This is official site about naruto

This wikis link

And anmenewsnetwork

only if u gurls admire urselves !!!!
do you know what master sasori( a person in narut shippuden) said about women?
"You women just love to waste your time doing pointless things ":D of course I'm not agree (that seems [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]^/aiw/fie.giffemales are more here)

becareful
03-04-2008, 12:47
?
"You women just love to waste your time doing pointless things ":D of course I'm not agree (that seems [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]^/aiw/fie.giffemales are more here)
oh:39::39::39::39::39::39: yes the women R more here they may kick us out! so be on the law

niusha_z
03-04-2008, 13:01
Wow we have another naruto fan :27:s
welcome buddy
and of course you too dear niloofar your friend should be a nice guy[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

thanks for greeting me
and yeah Mehran NZ

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] NARUTO FANS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!! *runs away*
Kiddin' :31: by the way welcome The Alchemist :10:(I don't know your name so... :20:)

hi niusha, Good to see you back :10:

Thank you :31::46:

Ghaioom
03-04-2008, 13:09
hi friends
good topic for speak english
ok

shahab_f
03-04-2008, 13:16
Today is Perspolis -Esteghlal game, let us know which one r u a fan of?I'm a support perspolis.

sepid12ir
03-04-2008, 13:26

Really, it was said in Naruto:29:!!! What a cartoon it is. not worthy to watch:31::31:(Just kidding) but the number of women are more here?! I dun think so:20:l

oh:39::39::39::39::39::39: yes the women R more here they may kick us out! so be on the law

Hee, women can do whatever they want:31:, but dun worry we will never kick cool guys out:7:l

hi friends
good topic for speak English
ok

Hi dear, not good, great topic for speaking in English:26:, I've search a lot n I've visited so many different forums which were related to English but non of them beats this forum:12:l

sepid12ir
03-04-2008, 13:29
Today is Perspolis -Esteghlal game, let us know which one r u a fan of?I'm a support perspolis.

:33:So give me a five, I'm also a fan of Perspolis

A r c h i
03-04-2008, 13:32
Dear azade it shown in Japanese TV I mean Tv Tokyo .that seems it is one of the best TV in japan but unfortunately we cant have it in iran with sattellite
Naruto is an anime that it has two series
1. naruto
2.naruto shippuden
This is official site about naruto
"You women just love to waste your time doing pointless things ":D of course I'm not agree (that seems [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] are more here)
Thanks Mehran for the info :31:, now I know what Naruto is

Women don't care about what men say, they just continue what they're doing, so he can say what ever he wants..It doesn't change anything :27::27::27:

hi friends
good topic for speak english
ok
Hey,
welcome to chat room :11:

Well, I'm a fan of Perspolise tooo:33:We'll be the winner

Greight
03-04-2008, 14:34

I dont think nether of them worth to have any fan.
U know the amount of budget being spent on them
Its more than our wholelife salary plus ones of our ancestors !!

The Alchemist
03-04-2008, 14:42
OMG I hope Perspolis would win this damned match! They're just running on my nerves!
By the way sepid12ir
I like your avatar, It's from some japanese anime called sister princess, right
you're kinda right. alot of money is spent on them and they may not quite deserve it, But being a fan of a sports team is pretty fun! I mean just look at the way Esteghlal and Perspolis fans argue, it's just some way of having fun. since we haven't got any interesting things to do in our country

Petros
03-04-2008, 15:00
Damn Both Piroozi & Perspolis

Just Blue

Greight
03-04-2008, 15:05
you're kinda right. alot of money is spent on them and they may not quite deserve it, But being a fan of a sports team is pretty fun! I mean just look at the way Esteghlal and Perspolis fans argue, it's just some way of having fun. since we haven't got any interesting things to do in our country
Yeah, I love u
U said what I believe in

The Alchemist
03-04-2008, 15:06
duh! i prefer Pegah to Esteghlal

Mehran NZ
03-04-2008, 16:01
Really, it was said in Naruto!!! What a cartoon it is. not worthy to watchv
Yes he said this sentence and dead bcuz two ninja women have killed that smart guy :D

Thanks Mehran for the info, now I know what Naruto is

Women don't care about what men say, they just continue what they're doing, so he can say what ever he wants..It doesn't change anything
If that unblest man knew that, probably he was alive now :D

And about football I don’t care at all.

amirtoty
03-04-2008, 16:28
Hi Every one
there is'nt anyone here here!

Mehran NZ
03-04-2008, 16:30
but the number of women are more here?! I dun think so
you don't think so? let me i count you:D
1.sepid12ir
2.archi-girl
3.niusha_z
4.niloofar.azizi

sepid12ir
03-04-2008, 17:30
you don't think so? let me i count you:D
1.sepid12ir
2.archi-girl
3.niusha_z
4.niloofar.azizi

:46:Just 4? I think Narsis is also a lady

By the way sepid12ir

E? I dun know but I love anime wallpapers and before I used to collect them from different websites but not anymore:31:, I dun know if it's an anime character or not but according to what you said it should be. Now I'll go and search it. Thaaaaanx:11:l

Mehran NZ
03-04-2008, 17:45
Just 4? I think Narsis is also a lady
you dont get it
i wrote ∞ and that mean extreme [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
but to be serious yes girls are more than 4 and i didnt write all of them for e.g azade's sister

A r c h i
03-04-2008, 19:23
None of them won :( ..I think Perspolise deserved to win ..

Hi Every one
there is'nt anyone here here!

What do you mean by anybody??? This topic had more than 20 posts in just a few hours..Everyone is here :31:

you dont get it
i wrote ∞ and that mean extreme [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
but to be serious yes girls are more than 4 and i didnt write all of them for e.g azade's sister
In contrary to all other rooms in this forum, English room has more female members . :31::31:l

The Alchemist
03-04-2008, 22:38
it just feels better to write in an english chatroom!

Narsis_E
03-04-2008, 23:44
In contrary to all other rooms in this forum, English room has more female members . :31::31:l

of course ! , every body know that females are more professional linguists:31:s

shahab_f
03-04-2008, 23:44
:33:So give me a five, I'm also a fan of Perspolis

Well, I'm a fan of Perspolise tooo:33:We'll be the winner

OMG I hope Perspolis would win this damned match! They're just running on my nerves!
By the way sepid12ir

That's great everyone is a perspolis fan,And about Sepide's avatar, that's because of me:31:If I hadn't asked her to change her avatar:

Narsis_E
04-04-2008, 00:52
hey pals

just a question
!
I 've seen a name in hot chair topic & I don 't know any thing about it .... it 's a bit strange to me !!
would you please explain about it ?!
:13: ! "the word is "Jiz United

sepid12ir
04-04-2008, 12:12
That's great everyone is a perspolis fan,And about Sepide's avatar, that's because of me:31:If I hadn't asked her to change her avatar:

:31:Yeah, I remembered, you told me about my prior avatar n I changed it:39::39:
Alchemist was right, my avatar is an anime character in Sister Princess n her name is sakuya, I could find some other pictures of this character:27: I should say thank you to Alchemist:11:l

sepid12ir
04-04-2008, 20:47
Why have you kept silent today:20:? Why Fridays are depressing n boring and all Fridays drag:41:l Anyway, holiday is completely finished, from tom I'm gonno start the new year very energetic and I do my best to put this year among the best years of my life:26:l
Be happy all the time, never forget God and try to make a great year for yrself even with the least facilities and torrent of problems:12:....Wow, I just wrote like grandmothers:31:l

A r c h i
04-04-2008, 21:21
Thanks a lot Sepide for your nice and energetic post :12:

Tomorrow new year normal days will begin, I also have lots of thoughts for this year.I hope that I can do what ever I wish for.
And hope for every one to have a great 1387 (I still haven't used to write 87 :31:)

Wish everyone luck:11:l

A r c h i
05-04-2008, 16:22
Heyyyy,
How's everybody today???
I just found this site, It's so interesting

White house 7sin ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

yahya_h28
05-04-2008, 16:43
do u know why there are more girls then boys in the english learning topic?
its becoause that when boys waist their time with playin or watching football or doin the shoppin 4 mums or i donno playin billiard girls spend thier preciuse time at english classes,and in shira university the english students are far more then boysssss

sepid12ir
05-04-2008, 18:43
Heyyyy,

How's everybody today???
I just found this site, It's so interesting

White house 7sin ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Thaaaank to God today was great, after 3 weeks I went to my English class which I'd missed alot and we had a lot fun there and beside I was so energetic n very active in the class:27:, anyway the fisrt normal day of 1387 was great:31:l
By the way, I checked the site! It was really interesting n strange. They had written about 7sin

yahya_h28
05-04-2008, 19:20
hi.my university classes will officially start tomorrow and i dont feel like going to uni.
what happends if the day u get accepted at university they just give u yr degree and u dont have to waist time at uni??????????come on,we have to change some rules!!!!!!!!:31:

A r c h i
05-04-2008, 20:19
I went to university today and It was so good because I really missed my friends and the ambiance of the faculty:10::10:, We talked and laughed a lot..now I like that normal days begins again:46:

By the way, I made The topic "everything about Toefl " as an important one, which should be seen upper to all other topics...so any other suggestion about this are warmly welcomed:11:l

sepid12ir
05-04-2008, 21:20
hi.my university classes will officially start tomorrow and i dont feel like going to uni.
what happends if the day u get accepted at university they just give u yr degree and u dont have to waist time at uni??????????come on,we have to change some rules!!!!!!!!:31:

O, you are a smart boy. Good idea, but how can we reach it?!...l
But to be serious, what do you wanna do when there is no uni? Hmm?! :31:l

yahya_h28
06-04-2008, 16:46
hey,what do u think can be the gratest thing that can happened to u this year?finishing study?konkoor?marry?travel to another place 4ever?come on,what r u all looking forward to this year?

Mehran NZ
06-04-2008, 18:41
hey friends sorry this days i'm very busy with uni but i'll be right back soon
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]^/aiw/hi.gif

salam.man ye barname be zaban c++ mikham ke meghdare e^x=1+(x/1!)+(x^2/2!)+.... ra mohasebe konae

dear tina i dont know this can help you or no.but c++ has a function for this work
take a look at here

SR72
07-04-2008, 13:59
it seems everyone are busy with this topic ...
any way .. Hi all !!!!!

niusha_z
07-04-2008, 14:14
wow! this topic sure is busy, unfortunately I didn't get into university last year :41: the worst thing about Art konkoor is that you can't predict if you get accepted or not, because of the 2 part exams. even if you pass the first one, you still have an interview or something like that to pass.
anyway :31: I currently work at my Uncle's company as a translator.
and I want to know more about you all! :46:

yahya_h28
07-04-2008, 17:24
wow! this topic sure is busy, unfortunately I didn't get into university last year :41: the worst thing about Art konkoor is that you can't predict if you get accepted or not, because of the 2 part exams. even if you pass the first one, you still have an interview or something like that to pass.

wow boy,a work related to english!to be honest i really wanted to go to shiraz state university to study english litrature there.i took the konkoor,i got accepted but unfortunatly i also accepted civic engeenering and i was forced to get my degree in engeenering,to i really get geouse when i see someone's field of working or study is english

sepid12ir
07-04-2008, 18:40
hey,what do u think can be the gratest thing that can happened to u this year?finishing study?konkoor?marry?travel to another place 4ever?come on,what r u all looking forward to this year?

Well, one of the things which I'm looking forward is finding a job n I really like to start working as an English teacher in an institute n I'm making myself ready to take part in Kish TOFEL exam so if I pass it and some other interviews then I can start woking there as a teacher:46:l

sepid12ir
07-04-2008, 18:53

Well, about me. As my username shows my name is Sepideh but you can call me Sepid. I'm a 20 year old girl n I'm studying English Litrature in Azad uni of Tehran and no job yet but really like to find a job:46:l

wow boy,a work related to english!to be honest i really wanted to go to shiraz state university to study english litrature there.i took the konkoor,i got accepted but unfortunatly i also accepted civic engeenering and i was forced to get my degree in engeenering,to i really get geouse when i see someone's field of working or study is english

Why do you feel gelouse? I think being an engineer n beside being perfect in English is much better than just having an English degree:20:l

yahya_h28
07-04-2008, 20:38
Well, one of the things which I'm looking forward is finding a job n I really like to start working as an English teacher in an institute n I'm making myself ready to take part in Kish TOFEL exam so if I pass it and some other interviews then I can start woking there as a teacher:46:l

as far as i know teachers need to pass the IBT toffel exam which is online,and u have to pay it in dollar,about 60 dollars and they take this exam at university centers:13:

حمید جان
07-04-2008, 20:40
Hi

I'm looking for a boy who is 16 and from mashad,like me
because i don't have a real friend

yahya_h28
07-04-2008, 20:42
Hi

I'm looking for a boy who is 16 and from mashad,like me
because i don't have a real friend

hey mate,u can find friends at highschool so easilly,why dont u try highschool?

حمید جان
07-04-2008, 20:49
hey mate,u can find friends at highschool so easilly,why dont u try highschool?

what did u think about me?
i have alot of friend in high school
but i'm looking for a real friend

yahya_h28
07-04-2008, 21:06
what did u think about me?
i have alot of friend in high school
but i'm looking for a real friend

sorry dude,see,ive been using internet for ages,and i have never found a real friend through internet becouse people can change so easilly here,for example u see that im 20,how can u be sure that im 20 and im not 55?dont trust internet too much,u may find some friends to talk with or send message to here,but the real world is so different,world can be so cruel,trust me i know what im talking about,i dont want u to face the dificulties ive faced and suffer from that l,take care of yrself,find a real friend between the people u know and see

shahab_f
07-04-2008, 21:23
Hi Buddies, it's again exam season :D,do u have midterm exams at ur uni or school too?oh god I don't wanna study

Antonio Andolini
08-04-2008, 00:17
Hi Buddies, it's again exam season :D,do u have midterm exams at ur uni or school too?oh god I don't wanna study

Yeah our midterm exams wiil start this week from Thursday with Persian literature and we must use these times as could as we can ....... I really hate studing lessons that I don't like them like Arabic,Religion and life and other General lessons(except english ) and I hope all of you be succesfull

حمید جان
08-04-2008, 09:48
sorry dude,see,ive been using internet for ages,and i have never found a real friend through internet becouse people can change so easilly here,for example u see that im 20,how can u be sure that im 20 and im not 55?dont trust internet too much,u may find some friends to talk with or send message to here,but the real world is so different,world can be so cruel,trust me i know what im talking about,i dont want u to face the dificulties ive faced and suffer from that l,take care of yrself,find a real friend between the people u know and see

hi
u are right
i wanna a real friend for chat and everything like this

sepid12ir
08-04-2008, 19:17
as far as i know teachers need to pass the IBT toffel exam which is online,and u have to pay it in dollar,about 60 dollars and they take this exam at university centers:13:

I dun think so, I think it should be for uni professors but for some institutes like Kish there is a special test that you can take part n if you pass then you will have some interviews n if you pass all the interviews you can start working there n also in some institutes like Simin there is no test n even interview n just by showing yr degree they let you work in the institute

By the way Yahya, about yr Avatar, once I received a funny sms which was like that but the end of it was this:20:: You fell down a tree and I keep on laughing at you:31:l

Yeah our midterm exams wiil start this week from Thursday with Persian literature and we must use these times as could as we can ....... I really hate studing lessons that I don't like them like Arabic,Religion and life and other General lessons(except english ) and I hope all of you be succesfull

Wow, God damn general units. I remember at school I had problem with all my lessons except English n now at uni I hate the general units. This term I have Tarikhe Sadre Eslam n let me tell you that on Mon we had it and we were about 60 students in the class and almost all of the students were listening to music. that was really funny, poor the teacher:31:l

hi

u are right

i wanna a real friend for chat and everything like this

:10:Hey dear, but just a suggestion, try not to waste yr time on chatting via Internet

karin
08-04-2008, 20:34
Wow, God damn general units. I remember at school I had problem with all my lessons except English n now at uni I hate the general units. This term I have Tarikhe Sadre Eslam n let me tell you that on Mon we had it and we were about 60 students in the class and almost all of the students were listening to music. that was really funny, poor the teacher:31:l

Tarikhe Tahilie Sadre Eslam! Oh I love it:31: . I had this nice lesson last term and I failed with 9.6!:19::31:l

Mehran NZ
08-04-2008, 20:54
Tarikhe Tahilie Sadre Eslam! Oh I love it:31: . I had this nice lesson last term and I failed with 9.6!:19::31:l

i had it last term too
i took 14

karin
08-04-2008, 21:24
i had it last term too
i took 14

Good for you:31:l

yahya_h28
08-04-2008, 21:32
i kind of like general studies becouse they are the only units i can pass!this term ive got a new problem.i dont have the habit of paying attention to the english class coz it has always been a piece of cake 4 me,i just chated with my mates during class and the teacher didnt bother himself to make me silent but this term at uni the teacher is focusing at me and doesnt let me be free and enjoy myself,its not fair,the class is so so so boring,its like torturing me

alex winson
08-04-2008, 21:39
yeah ,very good

you had ongoing

it 's a good way to strengthening

good luck

sepid12ir
09-04-2008, 10:38

:39::39::39: It is obvious how much you liked it

i kind of like general studies becouse they are the only units i can pass!this term ive got a new problem.i dont have the habit of paying attention to the english class coz it has always been a piece of cake 4 me,i just chated with my mates during class and the teacher didnt bother himself to make me silent but this term at uni the teacher is focusing at me and doesnt let me be free and enjoy myself,its not fair,the class is so so so boring,its like torturing me

But English classes are those classes which I die for n among my units at uni the only unit which I dun like is Grammar:19:l