PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

frnsh
18-07-2008, 22:15
Yeah. He played wonderfull.
God bless him

Antonio Andolini
18-07-2008, 22:43
oh god ... I've become very sad when I heard that bad news .... I loved Shakibaee's voice ... and he plays well and different from other actors .... I won't forget him 4 ever
God bless him .... one of my friends said I've seen him in one og the Tehran's street and he had very warm greeting with my friend ... unblievement

BTW .. sepid would you mind PLZ talk about the song that you put in your signature? ... if it's possible ...because it has activiate my curious sense and its going to kill me

Have FuN

snowy_winter
18-07-2008, 23:43
Sad news :41:
God bless him

SCYTHE
19-07-2008, 00:23
I'm gonna tell an embarrassing memory instead of my trip memories:31:, before I came to this forum I was the member of an English forum for a very short period of time (I cant remember its name)
one nasty night when I logged in I saw a new thread that its subject was "A girl in New York was smashed badly by some strays:41:" and unfortunately I was the first one who visited that page:13:,
there was a link in that thread that showed the pictures of that miserable girl, but that Link was filtered and at that time I did not have a proxy surfer. I blundered and I said to myself that there must be some painful photos there so I wrote "oh, my goodness!":31:
but lucklessly that link was broken, and it did not show anything!!!!!!!
Needless to say, the others after me came in and tried to visit that page but they couldn’t. Finally, they realize that my post was a spam. At this point they bombard me with their curses like "dumb spammer ...”:31:
It was one of my embarrassing memories:11:1

snowy_winter
19-07-2008, 00:26
you're welcome dear SCYTHE...as dear sepid said, we're looking forward to reading your trip stories, too, anytime you're back to your good mood:20:l

Dear AABB, thanks alot for sharing your beautiful pictures with us.:11: they're really really nice. you're very talented.:20:
by the way, when was your visit to Perspolis? l

dear sepid, your pic was really nice, too...i love the sunset:40:l

it seems you are talking about beautiful places .... my town is near by Persepolis and Pasargad .. I've been in persepolise more than 100 times and sometimes I go to Persepolise by bike! It's so near to our town .... but it's a long time that I haven't visit it because my bike has been destroyed and I dun have enough Hosele to fix it ... and I should go to Persepolise by my father car
and I 've been in almost all of the beautiful places in Shiraz .. Because it is near our town too .. Just 45 Km away from us .... but I am interested to visit Hamedan and see its good places and I've been in Isfahan 3times but I hadn't enough time to visit this city completly

wow dear Antonio, that's like a dream! living so near to Perspolis and Shiraz is really cool. during the trip we stayed 2 days in Marvdasht because of the same reason. i liked your city too although we didn't stay there for long and couldn't visit it. Perspolis, biking there; how nice, lovely, sweet, cool,...!:40: i really wish i had that chance too! you're lucky my dear friend. take this chance :11:l

snowy_winter
19-07-2008, 00:48
I'm gonna tell an embarrassing memory instead of my trip memories:31:, before I came to this forum I was the member of an English forum for a very short period of time (I cant remember its name)
one nasty night when I logged in I saw a new thread that its subject was "A girl in New York was smashed badly by some strays:41:" and unfortunately I was the first one who visited that page:13:,
there was a link in that thread that showed the pictures of that miserable girl, but that Link was filtered and at that time I did not have a proxy surfer. I blundered and I said to myself that there must be some painful photos there so I wrote "oh, my goodness!":31:
but lucklessly that link was broken, and it did not show anything!!!!!!!
Needless to say, the others after me came in and tried to visit that page but they couldn’t. Finally, they realize that my post was a spam. At this point they bombard me with their curses like "dumb spammer ...”:31:
It was one of my embarrassing memories:11:1

seems as i was writing my post you sent yours which includes a memory:46:

cool memory but as you said, embarrassing! i wonder what i could have done if i was in that situation! i think that's why i almost always wait for someone else to post before me!:31:
by the way did you send any other posts in that topic?:31:l

SCYTHE
19-07-2008, 00:57
seems as i was writing my post you sent yours which includes a memory:46:

cool memory but as you said, embarrassing! i wonder what i could have done if i was in that situation! i think that's why i almost always wait for someone else to post before me!:31:
by the way did you send any other posts in that topic?:31:l

Really thanks:11:1
It was not my first post there, I've found some friends there
but after that mistake I didn't dare back

snowy_winter
19-07-2008, 01:13
Really thanks:11:1
It was not my first post there, I've found some friends there
but after that mistake I didn't dare back

:11:
i meant the first post as the reply to the topic...i mostly wait for someone else to go before me:46:

so you're back to mood, aren't you?:20:l

Antonio Andolini
19-07-2008, 01:28
wow dear Antonio, that's like a dream! living so near to Perspolis and Shiraz is really cool. during the trip we stayed 2 days in Marvdasht because of the same reason. i liked your city too although we didn't stay there for long and couldn't visit it. Perspolis, biking there; how nice, lovely, sweet, cool,...!:40: i really wish i had that chance too! you're lucky my dear friend. take this chance :11:l

hi
where did you go? .... who can believe that the nearest city to the Persepolise doesn't have even a Hotel:41::41:

lucky you guy, I wish to come to Shiraz n Perspolise once, cuz 'ive heard about its beauty a lot:46:. when I really felt jelouse of the way you go to Perspolis(by bike), that's my dream-life[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , as far as I know you live in "shahre golo bolbol', so dun take it fo granted, enjoy it...l
[/left]

you should come and have exprience with your self to understand the Persepolise ....

Have FuN

SCYTHE
19-07-2008, 01:32

i meant the first post as the reply to the topic...i mostly wait for someone else to go before me:46:

so you're back to mood, aren't you?:20:l

YEP I was the first one
again yep, now I feel good:10:
so did u were in an embarrassing condition:31::46:?1

snowy_winter
19-07-2008, 01:50
hi
where did you go? .... who can believe that the nearest city to the Persepolise doesn't have even a Hotel:41::41:

we rented a house..didn't even look for hotel 'cuz even if there were any, we wouldn't have been able to find an empty room in any hotel!:46:
surely soon there'll be hotels constructed there with all these visitors and tourists coming there:10:l

YEP I was the first one
again yep, now I feel good:10:
so did u have an embarrassing condition:31::46:?1

that's great..glad to hear it:10:
let me think...i used to be a member of an english forum, too...but i can' hardly remember anything about it..let me think and try to remember an embarrassing condition:13:
actually i can't think of any right now(have i had any embarrassing experience?! i wonder!:31:). besides it's 2:48am and i'm too sleepy to be able to remember anything! let me try to think and remember tomorrow and i'll share it here with you if i remember any case!:46:l

A r c h i
19-07-2008, 06:51
OMG :18:, I just come back form a one day trip and the first thing I saw in the topic was the shocking news of death of Khosroo shakibaii whom I really adored .Such a bad news:41:

Rest In Peace (RIP)

P.s. for saying condolences for death of somebody, we don't say God bless him...We should use RIP which means Rest In Peace ( khoda biamorzatesh)
l

unartig
19-07-2008, 07:14
OMG :18:, I just come back form a one day trip and the first thing I saw in the topic was the shocking news of death of Khosroo shakibaii whom I really adored .Such a bad news:41:

Rest In Peace (RIP)

P.s. for saying condolences for death of somebody, we don't say God bless him...We should use RIP which means Rest In Peace ( khoda biamorzatesh)
l

but when i was in deutschland they said it
:41:

sepid12ir
19-07-2008, 14:26
Wow, I'm still shocked about the very bad news about Khosro Shakibaei...:41:l, I can not even believe it

unartig
19-07-2008, 14:33
Wow, I'm still shocked about the very bad news about Khosro Shakibaei...:41:l, I can not even believe it

So am i
i like him too much
:13:
specially Rozi Rozegary Serial

AABB
19-07-2008, 15:11
God bless him...1

Morteza4SN
19-07-2008, 15:33
Hi [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
A question ...
Characterize difference among ...
..." English group" vs "Chat room topic" ?
I don't know

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

unartig
19-07-2008, 15:39
God bless him...1

Look,The boss said that God bless him is not correct
and you should say Rest In Peace (RIP)Savvy?

unartig
19-07-2008, 15:42
Hi

A question ...
Characterize difference among ...
..." English group" vs "Chat room topic" ?
I don't know

The diffrences are so clear
i say just one of those
Chat room is older than English group
:21:

SCYTHE
19-07-2008, 16:07

I think u should use "by" bcuz u r using the passive form
-----------
I can't understand why u feel compassion for others' loss, every day 40'000 men and women die, why u don't feel the same for those? why u don't feel sympathy for those who die starving in Africa?
u see?, there are so many reasons for crying, but take it easy n don't fear The reaper

sepid12ir
19-07-2008, 16:29
I think u should use "by" bcuz u r using the passive form

-----------
I can't understand why u feel compassion for others' loss, every day 40'000 men and women die, why u don't feel the same for those? why u don't feel sympathy for those who die starving in Africa?
u see?, there are so many reasons for crying, but take it easy n don't fear The reaper

I couldn't find it, I mean "shock"...I'm waiting for others to say the correct answer
yeah, you are somehow right, but when you know s.b it may be shocking n different for you
I always think about death n the people who die but when I heard it about Khosro Shakibaei, it was sorta shocking cuz I did not even know that he was sick n I still can not believe it
I dun know whether or not you can catch what I mean but anyway, he is not here anymore
:11:may rest in peace

AABB
19-07-2008, 16:31
Look,The boss said that God bless him is not correct

and you should say Rest In Peace (RIP)Savvy?

well in English is that phrase which basicly is mixed with christian belifs and RIP is more Islamic but in my idea both are the same

by the way , who is the boss???1

unartig
19-07-2008, 16:39
well in English is that phrase which basicly is mixed with christian belifs and RIP is more Islamic but in my idea both are the same

by the way , who is the boss???1

I completely agree with u cuz i used God bless him in my previous post
:20:
But Archi-girl(The boss:31:) said my phrase was incorrect and cuz of ban fearing!!!!!!!!!!! i confirmed its post
:10:
P.S:i refuse being a monotone man

SCYTHE
19-07-2008, 16:45
I couldn't find it, I mean "shock"...I'm waiting for others to say the correct answer
yeah, you are somehow right, but when you know s.b it may be shocking n different for you
I always think about death n the people who die but when I heard it about Khosro Shakibaei, it was sorta shocking cuz I did not even know that he was sick n I still can not believe it
I dun know whether or not you can catch what I mean but anyway, he is not here anymore
:11:may rest in peace

I didn't take your point but

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

but I think it's true to say "I shocked by ...
anyway I'm not sure

A r c h i
19-07-2008, 19:04

no it's not persian..I learned this expression in English forums and when some one dies look at English websites..they use RIP a lot..more that a lot:27:l

Kite102
19-07-2008, 22:34
You are right, we don't use the phrase 'God bless him' for when someone dies in English. We do use the phrase 'Bless him' a lot (especially in British English) but it isnt used for death..

Yes we do use RIP often, but there are many other phrases we use too like 'May God rest his soul', or 'May God have mercy on his soul' or other phrases which I can't think of at the moment!

shahab_f
19-07-2008, 22:50
Rest In Peace (RIP)

l

You are right, we don't use the phrase 'God bless him' for when someone dies in English. We do use the phrase 'Bless him' a lot (especially in British English) but it isnt used for death..

Yes we do use RIP often, but there are many other phrases we use too like 'May God rest his soul', or 'May God have mercy on his soul' or other phrases which I can't think of at the moment!
Thx , I didn't know that,[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] anyone going to go to his funeral?

Mehran NZ
19-07-2008, 23:34

well i didn't know that either
and what 'bout "heaven bless him"?!do you use it when somebody dies?!s

SCYTHE
19-07-2008, 23:59
well i didn't know that either
and what 'bout "heaven bless him"?!do you use it when somebody dies?!s

I think u can't
It seems that everyone persists in using "blessed words":46:

sepid12ir
20-07-2008, 14:40
wow, everybody is in total silence in here
where are you...AABB, dun you have any more beautiful photos? undoubtedly you are one of the best photograpahers among us:31: n others, where r u?l
by the way, Bahraam, thaanx, I also searched, I was shocked by the very bad news
thaank you pal:11:l

SCYTHE
20-07-2008, 17:05
I was passing by:31: n I saw u r in desperate need for a topic to talk so talk about this subject
what kind of clothing do u like the most? casual?traditional clothing? sport type? jeans and T shirts
u can talk about the color as well?:46:1

AABB
20-07-2008, 18:28
I was passing by:31: n I saw u r in desperate need for a topic to talk so talk about this subject

what kind of clothing do u like the most? casual?traditional clothing? sport type? jeans and T shirts

well I like blue color, I wear simple/non pic sirts, I wear both jeans and pants... and try to be simple

obituary
20-07-2008, 18:43

i like black.always in my jeans and T-shirts and very very simple

sweet_mahsa
20-07-2008, 19:11

well well
I like sport type and I used to wear sport clothe but now I am wearing formal cloth
but because I am a girl I like pink ,violet and also purple :31:

unartig
20-07-2008, 19:20

I like both casual and sport types
but dislike jeans cuz of medical reasons
:31:
and my favorite color is Blue

SCYTHE
20-07-2008, 19:57
Thanks, you're the ones who joice up this forum but you write very short.:40:
Well, my fovorite clothings are jeans and T-shirts, I love jeans because they simply go with anything and also bcuz of their simplicity. But I don't like all types of jeans, some of them are ridiculous, the only types that I like are skinny jeans.
I also like to wear sunglasses, they help me to hide my photogenic face behind them[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , and also I look like cool when I wear sunglasses. hmmm, in addition I would like to wear sneaker cuz it's fast n comfortable.
About the color I love black color n it seems that I have that in common only with obituary

AABB
20-07-2008, 20:26
well well well, I see most of u try to be simple also try to be with jeans... good. but the color is diferent!!! that's cool. me and unrating have the same idea. Shahram and obituary got the same! that's sounds sort of understanding:46: but u know most people prefere blue colore. and each color got specfic definition on it. for example in blue: some one likes blue is a kind and honest man:27: and for black I think it was a human with sence of serious... also for the other colors... Ok Shahram did I type enough or I should continue?:31:1

sepid12ir
20-07-2008, 21:00
hey Bahram, thaanks for yr decent suggestions
-----
well, I'm more interested in casual ones, I wear very simple clothes, for 'Manto', I prefer the black one, cuz it coordinates with almost all colors, n I just wear jeans, no other kinda pants, just jeans. very much in love with different kinda jeans, that's the way I wear when I go out but for night dress, I use all different kinda colors in different styles:31:l

snowy_winter
20-07-2008, 23:54

thanks a lot for bringing a subject to the topic!:31:
the kind of dressing i like the most.. casual and simple. i love jeans and for Manto i mostly choose black 'cuz it goes well with every color, just as dear sepid said. but totally most of my clothes are blue:40: i sometimes wonder why i love this color so much!:13:l

Antonio Andolini
21-07-2008, 00:19
normal and simple
and I usually wear dark colors

SCYTHE
21-07-2008, 15:15
Again we reached to dead point and we need a subject to come to rescue, so try this one:
what was your strangest dream you have ever had?
if u don't remember it u can use yr imagination to tell us a big lie:31:1
My aim is just talking

unartig
21-07-2008, 15:39
My strangest and horrible dreams were mountain-climbing and also swimming(i see those in my nightmares) d
i hated these 2 sports
specially i have mountain-phobia and i cann't swim in pools with more than 1 meter depth
:18:

AABB
21-07-2008, 18:13
Again we reached to dead point and we need a subject to come to rescue, so try this one:

My aim is just talking

So I think we need a system to prevent this kind of sitation. don't have a specific idea yet but there should be some ways to make it... I'll let u know incase I find one.1

My strangest and horrible dreams were mountain-climbing and also swimming(i see those in my nightmares) d

i hated these 2 sports
specially i have mountain-phobia and i cann't swim in pools with more than 1 meter depth

:18:

u are a sport freak pal. I wish I could all u do. I even can't swim!1

unartig
21-07-2008, 18:33
u are a sport freak pal. I wish I could all u do. I even can swim!1

what a brave man you are
but i love martial arts :8:and in 4 of them i got black belts

AABB
21-07-2008, 18:46
what a brave man you are
:11:[/left]

u got 4 black belts in Material arts.really?thrillling, man. so can u tell us what kind of them?1

yahya_h28
21-07-2008, 19:02
what a brave man you are
:11:[/LEFT]

how long have u been working and training on mortial arts?

SCYTHE
21-07-2008, 19:46
I don't normally remember my dreams, but there are some exceptions and I recall one of the strangest ones vividly. about 7 or 8 years ago a friend of mine came into my sleep, but the story: while I was walking around in a street near my hometown. He tried to take me, he repeated that sometimes but I refused finally he disappointed and hugged me and left. At first, I didn't take it seriously but After some days I was informed that he died bcuz of an accident. Strangely, the same accident nearly happened to me But I escaped from death and miraculously I didn't hurt at all.:31:
It was very weird:18:, strange huh?
so y u don't share yr dreams

unartig
21-07-2008, 20:21
u got 4 black belts in Material arts.really?thrillling, man. so can u tell us what kind of them?1

Karate(i cann't tell its field cuz maybe u find my nationality in 3 of them i got 3 black belts)and TekWanDo but i worked Kung fo,full Contact,fullboxing
:8:And box as well
but i don't know why i m fearing from mountain-climbing and swimming
Is there any shrink?

unartig
21-07-2008, 20:23
how long have u been working and training on mortial arts?
when i was 5 years old i start off and now i training but not like past

SCYTHE
21-07-2008, 20:37
Karate(i cann't tell its field cuz maybe u find my nationality in 3 of them i got 3 black belts)and TekWanDo but i worked Kung fo,full Contact,fullboxing
:8:And box as well
but i don't know why i m fearing from mountain-climbing and swimming
Is there any shrink?

I hate all of yr favorite sports:31: I love mountains, n also swimming
what do u mean of nationality? u speak Farsi fluently without any odd accent?
u r not Iranian?1
=================
U can't use fear in continuous form

unartig
21-07-2008, 20:54

u r not Iranian?1
=================

Nein ich bin perser aber ich habe ein man komme aus mein
Großstadt hier
btw :i fear Archi-girl as well as both of 2 sports i named
and SCYTHE thanks for your hint

snowy_winter
22-07-2008, 00:56
lots of thanks to you dear SCYTHE! what will we talk about if you don't pass by for some days?:31::46:l

lately i can hardly remember my dreams and i don't know why. so now i've gotta think to remember a strange one...:13:

found one!:20:
it's not really strange but for me it was kinda special, maybe the feeling was so.

it was a couple of years ago in the summer (just like this time of the year but a couple of weeks later, near the half of Mordad). it was a casual dream at first. i dreamed i had gone for shopping to a store in my hometown, but although it was in my hometown i had no clue where the shop was. coming out of the store i was in the street and the street was familiar and i knew it. i had to pass it to go back home and just as i was passing it in the middle of the street there came a car(can't remember car or truck) out of nowhere! it hit me hardly and i died! in my dream i knew i was dead! couldn't see anything anymore, just felt so light, so empty of everything..i felt as if i was going to fly! but at the same time i knew i was dreaming but meanwhile i was wondering "am i really dead? is dead really like this?"
it was really a special feeling being empty of everything! in fact it didn't take long and i just woke up very soon, and after a few minutes fell asleep again.
when i woke up in the morning i had completely forgot that dream. later on, at 8pm the primary results of konkur were out and i got to know my bad mark and ranking! i don't know why or how in that moment i suddenly remembered that dream!! my mom said maybe that dream was warning me about the bad news(mark and ranking) i was about to get. i still have no idea, but i think i haven't forgot that feeling yet.. so light and epmty...l

SCYTHE
22-07-2008, 01:36
lots of thanks to you dear SCYTHE! what will we talk about if you don't pass by for some days?:31::46:l

lately i can hardly remember my dreams and i don't know why. so now i've gotta think to remember a strange one...:13:

it's not really strange but for me it was kinda special, maybe the feeling was so.

it was a couple of years ago in the summer (just like this time of the year but a couple of weeks later, near the half of Mordad). it was a casual dream at first. i dreamed i had gone for shopping to a store in my hometown, but although it was in my hometown i had no clue where the shop was. coming out of the store i was in the street and the street was familiar and i knew it. i had to pass it to go back home and just as i was passing it in the middle of the street there came out a car(can't remember car or truck) out of nowhere! it hit me hardly and i died! in my dream i felt i was dead! couldn't see anything anymore, just felt so light, so empty of everything..i felt as if i was going to fly! but at the same time i knew i was dreaming but meanwhile i was wondering "am i really dead? is death really like this?"
it was really a special feeling being empty of everything! in fact it didn't take long and i just woke up very soon, and after a few minutes fell asleep again.
when i woke up in the morning i had completely forgot that dream. later on, at 8pm the primary results of konkur were out and i got to know my bad mark and ranking! i don't know why or how in that moment i suddenly remembered that dream!! my mom said maybe that dream was warning me about the bad news(mark and ranking) i was about to get. i still have no idea, but i think i haven't forgot that feeling yet.. so light and epmty...l

wow! so interesting:11:,
so why u don't suggest a topic
I made some suggestions in yr text, u should omit red one n I think u should use blue ones
Kind Regards

snowy_winter
22-07-2008, 01:51
wow! so interesting:11:,
so why u don't suggest a topic
I made some suggestions in yr text, u should omit red one n I think u should use blue ones
Kind Regards

i still think about the feeling i experienced!

well i've never done that before..you do it well, so keep warming up the topic with your cool subjects:20:

thanks a lot for your kind correction and suggestions dear friend:11: you know, right now i'm wondering why and how i wrote "dead" instead of "death"!!!:46:
your suggested words are really better. thank you:11: shall i edit my post?:31:l

AABB
22-07-2008, 04:20
I don't normally remember my dreams, but there are some exceptions and I recall one of the strangest ones vividly. about 7 or 8 years ago a friend of mine came into my sleep, but the story: while I was walking around in a street near my hometown. He tried to take me, he repeated that sometimes but I refused finally he disappointed and hugged me and left. At first, I didn't take it seriously but After some days I was informed that he died bcuz of an accident. Strangely, the same accident nearly happened to me But I escaped from death and miraculously I didn't hurt at all.:31:

It was very weird:18:, strange huh?
so y u don't share yr dreams

yeah u r right some or more of our dreams r phrased into our lives!!! but tnx God u r still here. as the matter of fact I hate I forget some of my dreams even when I get of the bed!!!any way to remember them?1

sepid12ir
22-07-2008, 13:58

My aim is just talking

right now, nothing comes to my mind, but there are just some dreadful dreams which stick in my mind but good n beautiful dreams vanish to the air by the time I wake up:31:l

u r not Iranian?1
=================

swimming is the best sport, I like it n I'm good at it:31:l

it was a couple of years ago in the summer (just like this time of the year but a couple of weeks later, near the half of Mordad). it was a casual dream at first. i dreamed i had gone for shopping to a store in my hometown, but although it was in my hometown i had no clue where the shop was. coming out of the store i was in the street and the street was familiar and i knew it. i had to pass it to go back home and just as i was passing it in the middle of the street there came a car(can't remember car or truck) out of nowhere! it hit me hardly and i died! in my dream i knew i was dead! couldn't see anything anymore, just felt so light, so empty of everything..i felt as if i was going to fly! but at the same time i knew i was dreaming but meanwhile i was wondering "am i really dead? is dead really like this?"

wow? I've had so many dreams like that but not about myself

SCYTHE
22-07-2008, 15:59
who fancies to have a chat about this one:
What is yr best excuse to give yr teacher when u have not done yr homework?:46:1

unartig
22-07-2008, 16:04

What is yr best excuse to give yr teacher when u have not done yr homework?:46:1

excuse or aliby?
i didn't care about my teachers

SCYTHE
22-07-2008, 16:27
excuse or aliby?
i didn't care about my teachers
:31:[/left]

I mean what a lie you tell to yr teacher or anyone else that you are supposed to present him/her yr work when u have not done it,
or in other words, when you couldn't do yr task on time, u need to tell a lie to get away with it, what is yr effective strategy:31::13:1
This topic could be very helpful

unartig
22-07-2008, 17:07
I mean tell a lie to yr teacher or anyone else that you are supposed to present him/her yr work when u have not done it,

or in other words, when you couldn't do it on time, u need to tell a lie to get away with it, what is yr effective strategy:31::13:1

This topic could be very helpful

There is nothing in the world that made me to lie
Never ever rely on baseless things and worthless goals

sepid12ir
22-07-2008, 18:48

'Sorry, I haven't don my homework'
:31:that's what I always say to my teachers

sepid12ir
22-07-2008, 18:56
today, I was just passing Seyf street with my sis n we bumped into a crowd n it was Khosro Shakibaei's funeral, there were so many people there which I think had come mostly bcuz of other celebrities not bcuz of Khosro Shakibaei:41:, anyway, my sis n I went inside n we also caught so many actresses like 'Baran Kosari', 'Niki Karimi', 'Shaghayegh Farahani' n so many others which I dun remember the name, like 'Natasha' n others...but the time 'Khosro Shakibaei's' sound was played in the saloon, every one burst into cry n that was really impressive[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
n when I came out, there I saw Shakibaei's son, he was talking to an old woman who had written a poem for Shakibaei n his son kissed the old lady, n he was thanking her for writing the peom n there I took a photo with my cell-phone, you can catch it here, it was a very nice moment:

SCYTHE
22-07-2008, 20:43
You are too genuine, or u have not encountered difficult situations. Anyway, sometimes u have to be dishonest, u can't sacrifice yr future because of being trustworthy, there is no other way.

I remember one of my peers who played the role as someone who has lost his father to justify his absence in midterm exam.:13:1
I prefer to share the works with my friends instead of doing all by myself, for example each time we get a new homework to do, we choose someone among us in order to he do that task instead of us, and for the next work we choose someone else and this process goes on n on n on in this way.
If this technic didn't work out I have to do some dirty tricks:27: and ask the in-charge teacher to extend the homework deadline. Usually I E-mail him/her a corrupted file:27: so I can say to him I don't know what was wrong about my attachment so he/she will give me time to resend it.
or I say I was in hurry n I couldn't print it, so he/she probably will give me time to print it. Finally, I may say, "I couldn't use the internet to search because I had a blackout all yesterday:21: or my computer was broken ...

I'm really genuine that share my secrets with u

DaRiOuShJh
23-07-2008, 00:27
he he he
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] i am again

whats up?
what are you doing JAMIAN!

im asked a question in another topic
im be grateful if you

ey baba sherkat konid chi mishod!!!

****** too

Antonio Andolini
23-07-2008, 01:09
Bh Bah
Darioush
how's everything with you?
what r u doing these days?

DaRiOuShJh
23-07-2008, 01:23
thanks very [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] dear antonio!
everything is good but not so good
im worknig in my new template at wordpress cms and hanged!!!
me now --> [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

and specially writing and translating new articles about javascript codes and ...
what about U?

Antonio Andolini
23-07-2008, 01:35
nothing!
listening music
playing around!:27::27:
and night walking:5:!!

DaRiOuShJh
23-07-2008, 01:47
he he he
thats good specially night walking!
perfect interesting sport!~!@#
how about games?
do you play any recently?

im listening this and channeling!!! around

OMINOUS GRIEF\NOTHING IN REMEMBRANCE (PROPER) - [2007] - BLACK METAL\01 - OMINOUS GRIEF - AWAKENED BY TWILIGHT'S FUNERAL CHOIRS.MP3

Antonio Andolini
23-07-2008, 01:55
gAME
currently: NBA LIVE 08 .... preparing for a tournament
but recently I finished Prince of persia warior within for the 3rd times
and I'm listening to I stand alone---->Godsmack
and some unknown tracks by Snamore,Manson,Limpbizkit

sepid12ir
23-07-2008, 13:38
he he he
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] i am again

whats up?
what are you doing JAMIAN!

im asked a question in another topic
im be grateful if you

ey baba sherkat konid chi mishod!!!

****** too

hey dariush, how 'ya doing? long time no see
:10:Take part/ Participate

You are too genuine, or u have not encountered difficult situations. Anyway, sometimes u have to be dishonest, u can't sacrifice yr future because of being trustworthy, there is no other way.

I remember one of my peers who played the role as someone who has lost his father to justify his absence in midterm exam.:13:1
I prefer to share the works with my friends instead of doing all by myself, for example each time we get a new homework to do, we choose someone among us in order to he do that task instead of us, and for the next work we choose someone else and this process goes on n on n on in this way.
If this technic didn't work out I have to do some dirty tricks:27: and ask the in-charge teacher to extend the homework deadline. Usually I E-mail him/her a corrupted file:27: so I can say to him I don't know what was wrong about my attachment so he/she will give me time to resend it.
or I say I was in hurry n I couldn't print it, so he/she probably will give me time to print it. Finally, I may say, "I couldn't use the internet to search because I had a blackout all yesterday:21: or my computer was broken ...

I'm really genuine that share my secrets with u

:31:come on, why dun you tell the truth, it seems easier

SCYTHE
23-07-2008, 14:57
:31:come on, why dun you tell the truth, it seems easier

Try to learn to lie, you'll need it:31:
Consider u have to be interviewed and u r asked for answering this Q, what will u do?
u don't have other choice except lying, it means if u have to answer this Q there are 3 possibilities:
first, u r a liar and this time u tell the truth
second, u have to lie this time bcuz in Q u r asked for your excuses
third, u just say "I don't lie" and u lose points

which way u choose?1

DaRiOuShJh
23-07-2008, 17:50
gAME
currently: NBA LIVE 08 .... preparing for a tournament
but recently I finished Prince of persia warior within for the 3rd times
and I'm listening to I stand alone---->Godsmack
and some unknown tracks by Snamore,Manson,Limpbizkit

wow!
i hate sport games
but action -adventures
i love!!! them

godsamk
mmmmmmmm
good metal band
if i dont wrong its genre is:
alternative - metal?
is that true?

looooooooooooool

Sinamore

my very favorite band
its released only one album until now and its magnificent
i put some ot its tracks in my previous site in ONLINE RADIO
its DOOM

OOMPH!\ROHSTOFF (DVD) - [2007] - METAL\10 - OOMPH! - --- HAT KEINE MACHT.MP3

and

V.A\V.A - In Conspiracy With Satan - A Tribute To Bathory\Necrophobic - enter the eternal fire.mp3

hey
take a look at Metal Chamber group
thats good![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
check it out

hey dariush, how 'ya doing? long time no see
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] part/ Participate
WoW
hi dear sepid
what are U doing these days
yeah
long time from last time i was here!
its a long story![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

BAN ed an UN banned and again banned and .............. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Take part/ Participate

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ahan!

sepid12ir
23-07-2008, 18:57
Try to learn to lie, you'll need it:31:

Consider u have to be interviewed and u r asked for answering this Q, what will u do?
u don't have other choice except lying, it means if u have to answer this Q there are 3 possibilities:

which way u choose?1

well, it depends on, I can not claim that I'm not a liar but when it's not necessary I prefer telling the truth:20:l
about yr Q, well, I couldn't quite catch you, what do you mean by interview? int with whome n about what?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I just know about job interview, that is better to fib:31::31:l
but about teachers, I'm not scared of them, I always tell the truth, by not doing yt h.w you dun lose anything n you won't flunk:46:l

AABB
23-07-2008, 19:58
well, it depends on, I can not claim that I'm not a liar but when it's not necessary I prefer telling the truth:20:l

about yr Q, well, I couldn't quite catch you, what do you mean by interview? int with whome n about what?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I just know about job interview, that is better to fib:31::31:l
but about teachers, I'm not scared of them, I always tell the truth, by not doing yt h.w you dun lose anything n you won't flunk:46:l

Try to learn to lie, you'll need it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](4).gif

which way u choose?

I belive when u like and wanna hear the truth, treat like that.1

Sally Anderson
23-07-2008, 20:48
Hi all!l
After ages I'm back again. I want to see how you guys deal with life, is it OK?!l
I don't know many of you new members here, and you don't know me, yeah?l
you were talkin' about lie, listen to White Lies from Paul Van Dyk where Jessica Sutta says " there's no white lie, all lies are dark"l
by the goddamn way,:31: how are things with these sizzling summer days?!l
read ya!l:20:

AABB
23-07-2008, 20:55
Hi all!l

After ages I'm back again. I want to see how you guys deal with life, is it OK?!l
you were talkin' about lie, listen to White Lies from Paul Van Dyk where Jessica Sutta says " there's no white lie, all lies are dark"l

Hi Sal! what's goin' on? where have u been? basiclly u r right. most of us don't know u. but I remember I saw some of ur posts before during searching. well I can say I know u. a guy with a very storng colloquial skills in writting . I remember when I went through ur posts, I said wow that's the guy!!! they thrilled me. I was worried about u cus the last post I read was for a long time ago. thanks God u r back. by the way u ur self didn't say anything about lie. bring out and share urs. C ya

SCYTHE
23-07-2008, 20:57
I believe when u like and wanna hear the truth, treat like that.1

I do see your point, but I am on different planet. For me being trustworthy sometimes could cost my future (dropping or failing courses)1
so if u would like let's talk about this one
Name a person whom you truly admire, a person who had a positive influence on you
Preferably, talk about a famous person like musician or actor/actress

AABB
23-07-2008, 22:26
I admire truly some people but at the top of that is Hazrate Ali PBUH. he was a great man and difficult to understand him. need to have a very deep thinking to know him. his words are still alive and powerfull... any way I wish we all can live like him. 1

snowy_winter
24-07-2008, 00:26
Hi again pals
back to this dear chat room and you dear friends after a couple of days:10:

seems there was a new subject going on and now there's a newer one:46: so...

Name a person whom you truly admire, a person who had a positive influence on you

sounds cool but i can't think of such a person! or maybe i just can't remember!

oh wait..i'm remembering something! or better say "someone"!
the only person i can recall at the moment as someone i've admired is Stephan Hawking. although i don't know much about him and his scientific works(except some general thing) i've always admired him for the patience and determination he has and all he's done and proved and achieved with this special physical situation. but he hasn't had any special positive influences on me 'cuz unfortunately i'm too blind to learn these great important lessons from his life and achievements.:41:

by the way, does this kind of admiration count?anyway let me stay around and read your posts and comments and maybe i'll remember someone:46:

p.s. welcome(or welcome back:13::31:) to this topic, dear Dariush! nice to see you here:11:
and also welcome back to you dear Sally:11:l

Antonio Andolini
24-07-2008, 00:28
wow!
i hate sport games
but action -adventures
i love!!! them

godsamk
mmmmmmmm
good metal band
if i dont wrong its genre is:
alternative - metal?
is that true?

looooooooooooool

Sinamore

my very favorite band
its released only one album until now and its magnificent
i put some ot its tracks in my previous site in ONLINE RADIO
its DOOM

OOMPH!\ROHSTOFF (DVD) - [2007] - METAL\10 - OOMPH! - --- HAT KEINE MACHT.MP3

and

V.A\V.A - In Conspiracy With Satan - A Tribute To Bathory\Necrophobic - enter the eternal fire.mp3

hey
take a look at Metal Chamber group
thats good![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
check it out

ahan!

yea ... Godsmack is Hard Rock .. but with some jobboy we can make it metal:31:
I play sports game just to fill my time .. but my fav game is : Hitman ... only part 1 ... other parts were very bad

DaRiOuShJh
24-07-2008, 00:59
yea ... Godsmack is Hard Rock .. but with some jobboy we can make it metal:31:
I play sports game just to fill my time .. but my fav game is : Hitman ... only part 1 ... other parts were very bad

he he he
i dont think so :31:

take a look at here:

:46:

i dont like hitman series much
but thats intersting and high ranking game

VA - THE COOLEST ROCK - [2007] - ROCK\CD 2\206-gun-word_up.mp3

DaRiOuShJh
24-07-2008, 01:12
Hi all!l
by the goddamn way,[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] how are things with these sizzling summer days?!l
read ya!l[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

hi dear sally
welcome back
i know U very much from ages ago!
just kidding! example og very garnd!!! lie[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
just wanaa say come bac here offen
were here!
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] another purple!!! lie
god speed

ME !!! ME!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

p.s. welcome(or welcome back[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) to this topic, dear Dariush! nice to see you here[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] im here
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] are you?

i have a payam noor exam in 25th this month and

i dont bye books until now

Antonio Andolini
24-07-2008, 01:16
he he he
i dont think so :31:

take a look at here:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید:46:

i dont like hitman series much
but thats intersting and high ranking game

VA - THE COOLEST ROCK - [2007] - ROCK\CD 2\206-gun-word_up.mp3
thanks 4 your information that you gave me but most of the tracks that I love are Hrad Rock!
but I myself prefer Metal to Hard Rock ......
currently--------->Between insect & Angels -------->PAPA ROACH

snowy_winter
24-07-2008, 01:29
ME !!! ME!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

what a self-confidence!:31::46:l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] are you?

i'm here too:31:
exam?:worried: fortunately i've got rid of them and now free for 2 months!:31: exams are real disasters! and receiving their marks is much worse!:9:
wishing all the bests for your exam, pal:11:

by the way, here's a small correction:46: you should write "buy" instead of "bye"; but totally the sentence should be written as ""i haven't bought ..."
good luck:11:l

DaRiOuShJh
24-07-2008, 01:40
Hi all!l

thanks 4 your information that you gave me but most of the tracks that I love are Hrad Rock!
but I myself prefer Metal to Hard Rock ......
currently--------->Between insect & Angels -------->PAPA ROACH

all rights reserved!!! yani hamishe hagh baa moshtarist!@#$^$%&&:31:
yes must of the tracks are in hardrock genre
but some others :46:

papa roach!
that album and that track was one of the bests of paparoach
i think it was 2002?
correct?

Therion\1998 - Vovin\03-Wine Of Aluqah.mp3

Antonio Andolini
24-07-2008, 01:45
all rights reserved!!! yani hamishe hagh baa moshtarist!@#$^$%&&:31:
yes must of the tracks are in hardrock genre
but some others :46:

papa roach!
that album and that track was one of the bests of paparoach
i think it was 2002?
correct?

Therion\1998 - Vovin\03-Wine Of Aluqah.mp3
I dun know the date of release .... but Dead Cell is also one of the best tracks of PAPA ROACH

currently ------------->The Beautiful People ----------->Marilyn Manson
:8::8::8::8:

DaRiOuShJh
24-07-2008, 01:46
what a self-confidence![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

thanks

i'm here too[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
exam?:worried: fortunately i've got rid of them and now free for 2 months![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] exams are real disasters! and receiving their marks is much worse![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
wishing all the bests for your exam, pal[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

by the way, here's a small correction[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] you should write "buy" instead of "bye"; but totally the sentence should be written as ""i haven't bought ..."
good luck[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

not exactly exam! bishtar konkoor!

exams are real disasters!

real real disaster

by the way, here's a small correction[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] you should write "buy" instead of "bye"; but totally the sentence should be written as ""i haven't bought ..."
good luck[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

thanks for correction

good night and take care

snowy_winter
24-07-2008, 01:53
thanks

not exactly exam! bishtar konkoor!

real real disaster

thanks for correction

good night and take care

in my mind konkur is the worst kind of exam!:weird:
it's even worse than disaster!:41:
you're warmly welcome:20:

and hope to see you here more hence forth:20:
good night

Antonio Andolini
24-07-2008, 01:54
oh ... found out!

and its inner message{DARON MAYE} is good... it has a good lyrics and say some good tip!
There is no money there is no position I don't need that shit .. take my money take my position

AABB
24-07-2008, 04:34
should always talk about music??? to be honest I am fed up of talk about that topic any more. let's do it one by one...1

Untouchable
24-07-2008, 09:23

hi dear sally
welcome back
i know U very much from ages ago!
just kidding! example og very garnd!!! lie[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
just wanaa say come bac here offen
were here!
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] another purple!!! lie
god speed

Hi dear
you mean is bye Or Buy :31: ?

:40:good luck

sepid12ir
24-07-2008, 14:48
Hi all!l

:11:hey welcome
:10:really happy to see u here again

I do see your point, but I am on different planet. For me being trustworthy sometimes could cost my future (dropping or failing courses)1

so if u would like let's talk about this one

Oprah Winfrey, a wretched girl from a very poor n low civilization family who is now the richest n the most successful woman in the world:10:l

DaRiOuShJh
24-07-2008, 15:26
should always talk about music??? to be honest I am fed up of talk about that topic any more. let's do it one by one...1ok ok
sorry [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Hi dear
you mean is bye Or Buy [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ?

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] luck see? ye sooti daadimaa![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

unartig
24-07-2008, 15:34
:11:Oprah Winfrey, a wretched girl from a very poor n low civilization family who is now the richest n the most successful woman in the world:10:l

What a role model do you have
She earns 250 million Dollars every year and she goes to france for her clothes
But I admire Nicole Kidman.she is the best in her works and does the best
:8:

sepid12ir
24-07-2008, 15:49
What a role model do you have
She earns 250 million Dollars every year and she goes to france for her clothes
But I admire Nicole Kidman.she is the best in her works and does the best
:8:[/left]

besides, she helps so many poor people in Africa(although that's what all celebrities do in America:31:)l
Nickol Kidman, I've heard she has adopted some children, am I right? or she is helping charities n orphans, sth like that:27:l

unartig
24-07-2008, 15:55
besides, she helps so many poor people in Africa(although that's what all celebrities do in America:31:)l

Nickol Kidman, I've heard she has adopted some children, am I right? or she is helping charities n orphans, sth like that:27:l

she is a real gentlewoman(new word)d
but record for adopting childern belongs to Anglina jolie( if she knows will have twin i don't think she would accept them)
btw the best and polite woman i know between aussie actress is she

AABB
24-07-2008, 15:56

I have hear the same... also Anjelia Jollie has done the same!!! that's weird because she got twins and beside that she got some orphans to undertake!!!1

SCYTHE
24-07-2008, 15:58
I hate this thank button
disgusting

Antonio Andolini
24-07-2008, 16:05
I hate this thank button
disgusting
so am I
:13::13:

Mehran NZ
24-07-2008, 16:21
I hate this thank button
disgusting

disgusting?!!why?with this button there is no need to send a post for say thanks
these kinda posts are more disgusting

Untouchable
24-07-2008, 16:36
Yea :31:. I think With This Button All off The Spamers Will die down:46

if my text have some Mistake , please Pardon me:27: , And say it to me to Know My Wrong:8:! 

I am Beginner :10:

DaRiOuShJh
24-07-2008, 16:47
eyval!
lets chat about THANKS button

i think thats not so bad

especially for me![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Untouchable
24-07-2008, 16:51
?:31: ok , For Start hate my thanks button To see What happend

AABB
24-07-2008, 16:52
disgusting?!!why?with this button there is no need to send a post for say thanks
I totally agree with u. there is no need to post an extra post for saying thank u

DaRiOuShJh
24-07-2008, 16:57
I totally agree with u. there is no need to post an extra post for saying thank ubut only clicking on tnx button and no post will cause to topic go down in forum and ....

?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ok , For Start hate my thanks button To see What happend
start = beginning

hate = hit

better= click

happend = happen

Untouchable
24-07-2008, 17:18
Yes

I think for example if U use a post of anyone u must say thanks , and click on the THANKS too !

if u do it i think he will earnest , likewise the topic doesn't go down!

AABB
24-07-2008, 17:41
Yes

I think for example if U use a post of anyone u must say thanks , and click on the THANKS too !

if u do it i think he will earnest , likewise the topic doesn't go down!

ya agreed again. whatever others use it or not I am using and I wil... 1

SCYTHE
24-07-2008, 17:52
People usually die for celebrities, actors, politicians, musicians, sportsmen, scientists. But I don't care about them, I don't believe in them, all of them are human and all make mistake. Hmm, let's see, I found someone that I truly admire, my only favorite man in all history of this withering world, lord Varg.
He possesses of some attributes that I really admire him, he just and just rely on himself. He made a one-man music band, he just needs himself to make music, he knows how to play bass, keyboard, guitar, and drum. He himself writes lyrics for his songs, he even one time said that he had to carry his music instrumentals to the studio to record, I think it must be very difficult that a man can do all of this works alone.
The other thing that I like about him is that atmosphere of his music, his music is very depressive and dark besides that you must add his growled voice to it. His songs take you into deep deep darkness which you will lose into it.
Finally, main feature of his music is praise to nature that I have it in common with him

DaRiOuShJh
24-07-2008, 18:53
WoW
varg

i listened to some of his tracks
of course not recently
this band has many fans
but i personally not like black metal genre in metal so much
but here has many fans!:

however some friends dont like chat about this topic

for more details go here:

sepid12ir
24-07-2008, 19:00

totally agree, I was waiting for this button:27:l

Mehran NZ
24-07-2008, 19:19
but only clicking on tnx button and no post will cause to topic go down in forum and ....

yeah you are right we shouldn't use it a lot in chat room

DaRiOuShJh
24-07-2008, 20:15
yeah you are right we shouldn't use it a lot in chat room

bah bah bah!
see whos here!
mehraan! beraar [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] are U?

long long long time no see

whats up with SCARFACE?

Mehran NZ
24-07-2008, 20:46
bah bah bah!
see whos here!
mehraan! beraar [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] are U?

long long long time no see

whats up with SCARFACE?

well bcuz you are banned in most of the times :D
and why did you recieve another premonition ?

whats up with SCARFACE?
hmmm ....what does it mean?
you mean
چیکار می کنی با scar face
or
scar face چطوره ؟
or .....?

SCYTHE
24-07-2008, 21:56
what's up with something" is a term used to ask new news about that specified item
I think so

AABB
24-07-2008, 22:13
what's up with something" is a term used to ask new news about that specified item
I think so
to be honest pal, that army guy who u put it in ur avator; when I look at it I feel his is mocking me! it doesn't feel good to me. can u plz change it or work on his smile form abit???
tnx

obituary
24-07-2008, 22:25
to be honest pal, that army guy who u put it in ur avator; when I look at it I feel his is mocking me! it doesn't feel good to me. can u plz change it or work on his smile form abit???
tnx

wow
the war start again about Bahram's avator
but i like this one

SCYTHE
24-07-2008, 22:29
tnx

The old story goes on and on and on and on
OK

Hey obituary who is yr idol?1

obituary
24-07-2008, 22:36

OK

hmmmm
my idol
i have 3 and all of them was mystic.
Rumi & Shams & Hallaj

SCYTHE
24-07-2008, 23:00
It has no face and and suits my id
agreed?1

AABB
24-07-2008, 23:27
wow

the war start again about Bahram's avator
but i like this one

well, urs give me the feeling I am talking to u. I imagine ur pic and talk with...1

OK

It has no face and and suits my id
agreed?1

hmmmm

my idol
i have 3 and all of them was mystic.
Rumi & Shams & Hallaj

I don't push u on it. just said my idea about that army guy. 1

DaRiOuShJh
25-07-2008, 00:04
well bcuz you are banned in most of the times :D
and why did you recieve another premonition ?hey hey hey
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]! was one of my favorite games
but thats become more dangerous these days![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
yadesh be khaeir be englisi chi mishe?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

hmmm ....what does it mean?
you mean
چیکار می کنی با scar face
or
scar face چطوره ؟
or .....?i dont now actually!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
maybe:

what are you doing with scarface, do you enjoy, and etc!

I think so[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

OK?who is :
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]***********************

there is no other intersting topic?
movie
music
game
favorite sites and topics
and .......9

snowy_winter
25-07-2008, 00:27
I hate this thank button
disgusting

so am I
:13::13:

so do i:13: i don't know why i don't like this button at all:41:l

Yea :31:. I think With This Button All off The Spamers Will die down:46

if my text have some Mistake , please Pardon me:27: , And say it to me to Know My Wrong:8:!

I am Beginner :10:
we all are here to learn from each other and correct and reduce our mistakes:11:l

?:31: ok , For Start hate my thanks button To see What happend

but only clicking on tnx button and no post will cause to topic go down in forum and ....

start = beginning

hate = hit

better= click

happend = happen

nice correction dear dariush, just a small mistake:46:
happened/happen: better say "happens"l

Yes

if u do it i think he will earnest , likewise the topic doesn't go down!

and about the use of the Thanks button i agree with what you said and dear Mehran's comment:46: gotta keep our topic up:31:l

snowy_winter
25-07-2008, 02:36

there is no other intersting topic?
movie
music
game
favorite sites and topics
and .......9

i've just seen this.. new subject..hmm...seems we've gotta wait for SCYTHE to bring us a new subject in case no one else does that before he comes:46: l

DaRiOuShJh
25-07-2008, 03:49
we all are here to learn from each other and correct and reduce our mistakes[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
exactly!

nice correction dear dariush, just a small mistake[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
happened/happen: better say "happens"l

thanks dear sw
:12:

i've just seen this.. new subject..hmm...seems we've gotta wait for SCYTHE to bring us a new subject in case no one else does that before he comes[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

unartig
25-07-2008, 06:35
guys today is birthday of love to learn
:5:
Active member of this section
Happy birthday to her
what 's up about your last subject
u spoke about your gaffes :31:

sepid12ir
25-07-2008, 12:10
[hso happy birthday to Love-to-learn:11:with best wishes[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
by the way, dun u think that we are just sending spams at the moment, hey Bahram, rescue the topic[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

SCYTHE
25-07-2008, 13:00
hey hey hey
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]! was one of my favorite games
?who is :
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]***********************

and .......9

A Nazi pilot, all I know about him

New subject:31:1
What's yr idea of happy life? I mean in which place or when u feel completely gratified
write a paragraph at least:11:1

DaRiOuShJh
25-07-2008, 14:23
unknown users approaching from all sides!
eject! eject![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

happy birthday to dear Love-to-learn

New subject[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
What's yr idea of happy life? I mean in which place or when u feel completely gratified
write a paragraph at least[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

a nazi pilot! mmmmmmmmmm intersting!
happy life!
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] a strange word!
i dont know exactly about meaning of happy life and such terms! but maybe im now! in happy life maybe later maybe ...1
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] im enjoy from sitting relaxed on my room and wathching movies and espicialy cartoons!!! in maahvaare chi mishe?
browsing nad searching site and forums
learning new things and especially new programs and coding languages
listening music
playing games
going outdoors
and ....

this is not a happy life but atleast tha is not too bad for me

by the way im reading and laerning wordpress SCM
if you interest here some links:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدgood luck

sepid12ir
25-07-2008, 18:26

happiness, well, I think, being healthy, having a good family, having a good company, being able to do whatever you wish n so many other stuffs can bring happiness[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I do believe that happiness can be achieved even with the least facilities n circumstances
Just be more wary of stuffs around yrself, try to grasp beauties n try to be kind;[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] these also help u to be happy
:11:God have created us to be happy so hope you pals to be happy all the time
:10:take the life easy; that's it
n to answer yr Q;thaank God, I'm happy most of the time but my parents' happiness is the most beautiful part of my life which make me happy as well[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

eshghe eskate
25-07-2008, 18:39

well,i think happy life is life in which God is with u every whre!whenever and wherever u need him,he's with u.a nice life is that u have a nice heart that never forgets God.other things are important like money ,honey(some one u can rely on):31:and a calm life
i feel gratified when i am who i really want,not who i have to be:19:

peyman1987
25-07-2008, 19:23
Hi friends
How are you?

Look who's here!!!:18: Darioush, even you can speak english????!!!!!:18::31:

I think the greatest happiness is to be satisfied with you life.

Being satisfied with your life also depends on so many factors. Fro example having done what you had to do and not having done what you shouldn't do makes you feel good about your past and therefor feel good about your whole life and be happy.

I don't think having problems can make someone's life sad. Since I know many people who has a lot of problems but they are happy and with their happiness they can overcome their never ending problems.

I think the main reason that someone says that he has lots of problems and that is what makes him/her sad, is that they don't have enough self-confidence and power to solve their issues. Being able to solve my problems, I think is another reason of me being happy.

At last I don't think I'm happy enough with my life, but I'm sure I'm doing my best to be happy, and this is enough for me.

DaRiOuShJh
25-07-2008, 19:32
Hi friends
How are you?

Look who's here!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Darioush, even you can speak english????!!!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

A r c h i
25-07-2008, 21:01
Hey everyone

I'm in a trip ..I'll see all of you so soon

Happy birthday Mina, wish you have a great day:11::11::40::40:

with the best of luck for everyone:11:l

SCYTHE
25-07-2008, 21:37
Wow, I see new faces, I hope you keep on participating in this topic
after reading yr writings I feel ashamed of my own
Happy trip dear Archi
================
For most people the idea of happy life is summarized in money and health, I relatively share the same opinion with them, with money you can go everywhere that you want, buy everything and maybe reach to your desired man/woman. Needless to say without a healthy body, it doesn't matter how wealthy you are, you won't enjoy your life.

Happy life has a special meaning for me, in addition to above-mentioned conditions; I would like to spend my life as an adventurer. I love to discover new worlds, talk to different people with different religions, cultures, and languages. I like to be always on trip, sometimes I go to the dense and grim forests of Amazon or Africa and sometimes go to the high mountains of Himalaya. I'm eager instead of having a relatively comfortable life in a big house live in the mountains and enjoy the wild nature and fair weather of that region.

In summary, I’m not the person that sits at home and enjoy indoor activities, I want to travel and enjoy discovering wonderlands

peyman1987
26-07-2008, 00:07
Happy trip dear Archi
================
For most people the idea of happy life is summarized in money and health, I relatively share the same opinion with them, with money you can go everywhere that you want, buy everything and maybe reach to your desired man/woman. Needless to say without a healthy body, it doesn't matter how wealthy you are, you won't enjoy your life.

Happy life has a special meaning for me, in addition to above-mentioned conditions; I would like to spend my life as an adventurer. I love to discover new worlds, talk to different people with different religions, cultures, and languages. I like to be always on trip, sometimes I go to the dense and grim forests of Amazon or Africa and sometimes go to the high mountains of Himalaya. I'm eager instead of having a relatively comfortable life in a big house live in the mountains and enjoy the wild nature and fair weather of that region.

In summary, I’m not the person that sits at home and enjoy indoor activities, I want to travel and enjoy discovering wonderlands

Yeah, you're right. But in my opinion repeating something too much surely makes that thing boring, no matter what that job is. Traveling is an enjoyable hobby but overdoing it makes it boring.

I think having a different life ( I mean having all kinds of happenings in it, no matter good or bad ) makes life enjoyable and makes the person happy.

And about money, I think it may bring short-time happiness but never results in a ever-lasting happiness in life. As I said before there are many people with harsh economical problems who are happier than most of wealthy people.

snowy_winter
26-07-2008, 01:14
as usual and since i come here only at night i'm late:41: but i'd like to wish dear love-to-learn a very happy birthday with the best wishes for her new year of life:40:
wishing you all the bests dear:11:l

thank you for saving our topic, SCYTHE:31:

another nice subject

well i've read your ideas of happy life and i agree with you. health, a warm friendly family(:40:), money, being who i am and not being forced to be someone i don't wanna be, studying in my fave subject, and seeing my parents happy...wanna add one more: i think peace of mind is essential for having a happy life as well:20:

beside these, i also agree with you, SCYTHE.. what you described as a happy life is actually my dream which i've planned to fulfill in future and before i die:46: traveling, meeting new people with different cultures who speak different languages is really cool (since i also love learning new languages)..but with a small difference: for me these will make my life happy and be a part of it not the whole of it:46::20:

that's what i can call as a happy life:20: (do i expect too much:worried:)l?!

freshtj
26-07-2008, 01:21
WOW :18: scythe i completely can feel you with that words, adventures are always presious .
I'll be completly gratified if i can have a profession to discover all over the earth for gaining new experiences & find new treats & cultures&
There are a lot of reason that can make you warm to get these kind of desires even when you think you're old as like as bucket list movie ,you still want to try new things.:20:

SCYTHE
26-07-2008, 01:38
Yeah, you're right. But in my opinion repeating something too much surely makes that thing boring, no matter what that job is. Traveling is an enjoyable hobby but overdoing it makes it boring.

I think having a different life ( I mean having all kinds of happenings in it, no matter good or bad ) makes life enjoyable and makes the person happy.

And about money, I think it may bring short-time happiness but never results in a ever-lasting happiness in life. As I said before there are many people with harsh economical problems who are happier than most of wealthy people.

I wish I were a mountaineer, thereby I had a good reason to be always on trip. However I agree with u that traveling a lot will be boring, so I have to give between each trip a break:31:.1
Money is neither necessary nor enough for happiness, so I'm in agreement with you about money. However, I really need money pay for trip, how can I go on trip (all around the world) without money?1
well, it seems that happy life without money is a mist

sepid12ir
26-07-2008, 12:21
Hi friends
How are you?

Look who's here!!!:18: Darioush, even you can speak english????!!!!!:18::31:

I think the greatest happiness is to be satisfied with you life.

Being satisfied with your life also depends on so many factors. Fro example having done what you had to do and not having done what you shouldn't do makes you feel good about your past and therefor feel good about your whole life and be happy.

I don't think having problems can make someone's life sad. Since I know many people who has a lot of problems but they are happy and with their happiness they can overcome their never ending problems.

I think the main reason that someone says that he has lots of problems and that is what makes him/her sad, is that they don't have enough self-confidence and power to solve their issues. Being able to solve my problems, I think is another reason of me being happy.

At last I don't think I'm happy enough with my life, but I'm sure I'm doing my best to be happy, and this is enough for me.

hey, n see who is here:10:, how 'ya doin? very much happy to see you here n hope to see u more around buddy:11:l
You are sorely welcomed to this topic:11:l

Hey everyone

I'm in a trip ..I'll see all of you so soon

Happy birthday Mina, wish you have a great day:11::11::40::40:

with the best of luck for everyone:11:l

:11::10::11:hope to enjoy very much

Happy trip dear Archi
================

that's what we all like, I mean traveling all over the world, wow that's one of my wishes n I try to grant it but right now, r u satisfied with yr life, r u a happy person?:20:l

agree with some extent, those who live in poverty n have nothing, they dun even have enough to full themselves can not be happy, I for one claim that we can be ahppy with leats facilities n conditions but how can a homeless be happy?l

as usual and since i come here only at night i'm late:41: but i'd like to wish dear love-to-learn a very happy birthday with the best wishes for her new year of life:40:

wishing you all the bests dear:11:l

thank you for saving our topic, SCYTHE:31:

another nice subject

well i've read your ideas of happy life and i agree with you. health, a warm friendly family(:40:), money, being who i am and not being forced to be someone i don't wanna be, studying in my fave subject, and seeing my parents happy...wanna add one more: i think peace of mind is essential for having a happy life as well:20:

beside these, i also agree with you, SCYTHE.. what you described as a happy life is actually my dream which i've planned to fulfill in future and before i die:46: traveling, meeting new people with different cultures who speak different languages is really cool (since i also love learning new languages)..but with a small difference: for me these will make my life happy and be a part of it not the whole of it:46::20:

that's what i can call as a happy life:20: (do i expect too much:worried:)l?!

I believe so:31:, but u wrote very nice, I liked it:10:l

I wish I were a mountaineer, thereby I had a good reason to be always on trip. However I agree with u that traveling a lot will be boring, so I have to give between each trip a break:31:.1

Money is neither necessary nor enough for happiness, so I'm in agreement with you about money. However, I really need money pay for trip, how can I go on trip (all around the world) without money?1
well, it seems that happy life without money is a mist

what does 'mist' mean here?
I just believe in having enough money, either not having any money or having too much prevents you from being happy

Antonio Andolini
26-07-2008, 12:24

when our society becomes a modern society ..... away from western cultures because these days when you walk in the the city{all of the cities in Iran} you see boys and girls who just Taghlid the method of living from USA or UK or other western countries .... they {Iranian boys and girls} just look at the appearance of western people the dun pay attention to this subject that they read books a lot, they have a modern behavior .... they forgot we have a 2500 yrs culture ........ this society reminds me the society that Travis{Robert DeNiro} was in Taxi Driver{The movie} ... hope to have a better society
we see a poor6 yrs old boy that looks at the girl who is skating
we see a rich 6 yrs old who feel sad because his father dun pay attention to him

sepid12ir
26-07-2008, 12:34
when our society becomes a modern society ..... away from western cultures because these days when you walk in the the city{all of the cities in Iran} you see boys and girls who just Taghlid the method of living from USA or UK or other western countries .... they {Iranian boys and girls} just look at the appearance of western people the dun pay attention to this subject that they read books a lot, they have a modern behavior .... they forgot we have a 2500 yrs culture ........ this society reminds me the society that Travis{Robert DeNiro} was in Taxi Driver{The movie} ... hope to have a better society

we see a poor6 yrs old boy that looks at the girl who is skating
we see a rich 6 yrs old who feel sad because his father dun pay attention to him

wow, what a point of view[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , the very last two sentences were great:10:l
but do u think by just having Modern society, happiness will be achieved?l
by the way, use 'imitate' for the word 'taghlid':46:l

Antonio Andolini
26-07-2008, 12:51
wow, what a point of view[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , the very last two sentences were great:10:l
but do u think by just having Modern society, happiness will be achieved?l
by the way, use 'imitate' for the word 'taghlid':46:l

I meant 2 have a modern society with Modern thinking and Idea
not only to have express subway or 1 gigabyte Internet speed but also have good thinking and living ...

I read a short story in the Darvag magazine that tells a day a farmer bought a mouse killer. The mouse who lived in that farm worried about it and went immediatly to other animals and informed them about it. the cow and chicken and other animals didn't pay attention because a mouse killer won't kill cow or chicken
that night the sound of mouse killer caused the farmer's wife woke up. she thought the mouse has been killed but a snake has been involved in the mouse killer. when she come nearer the snake hurts her and ran away. farmer's wife became sick ...... the neighborhoods told the farmer you should make a chicken soup for her so th farmer killed the chicken and made a soup ... after 3 days the farmer's wife died so her relatives came to be in her funeral ... so the farmer had to killed the cow to make dinner and lunch for his guests
so the mouse became the only animal who stayed in the farm!

doesn't have this story a good message?

I think if we wont think just about ourselves the happiness will be achieved

sorry if I spoke too much

DaRiOuShJh
26-07-2008, 14:46

SCYTHE
26-07-2008, 16:21
that's what we all like, I mean traveling all over the world, wow that's one of my wishes n I try to grant it but right now, r u satisfied with yr life, r u a happy person?:20:l
what does 'mist' mean here?
I just believe in having enough money, either not having any money or having too much prevents you from being happy

About "mist" I have to say I don't how this word came out:31: I was very tired and sleepy while I was typing, I intended to write "myth", is there any similarity?:46:1
really thanks for reading my texts and informing me of my mistakes
I really appreciate yr help:11:1

About my current life I'm happy with it but my future is very vague
================================
For me this topic is a little challenging, would u share us your views about this one
Describe your home? (how many floors, rooms, ...)1
And if you are not satisfied with yr home, make some suggestions that change it to your dream house

H M R 0 0 7
26-07-2008, 17:49

Darioush ! Is it Spam ?

DaRiOuShJh
26-07-2008, 18:10
Darioush ! Is it Spamno it is not dear hmr
only i didnt know talk about what
since now i must only speak in persian or ARABIC

khalabane javan
26-07-2008, 18:45
can i come to this chat room?

Mehran NZ
26-07-2008, 18:58
darioush do u believe in khomeini& khamene e?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s

روزگاره عجیبیـــــــست...

yeah it is

anyway who is that guy in your avatar? he looks like saeed in LOST:D

obituary
26-07-2008, 18:58

of course you can
anybody who can talk in english can come to this room

khalabane javan
26-07-2008, 19:36
of course you can
anybody who can talk in english can come to this room

o thanks man what's the room conversation about
?

sepid12ir
26-07-2008, 19:57
About "mist" I have to say I don't how this word came out:31: I was very tired and sleepy while I was typing, I intended to write "myth", is there any similarity?:46:1

really thanks for reading my texts and informing me of my mistakes
I really appreciate yr help:11:1

About my current life I'm happy with it but my future is very vague
================================
For me this topic is a little challenging, would u share us your views about this one
Describe your home? (how many floors, rooms, ...)1

And if you are not satisfied with yr home, make some suggestions that change it to your dream house

but I'm the one who should thaank you for yr nice consideration; since you are here, others have been more active n so far you've corrected some of my mistakes which I was not really aware of; I never forget 'besides'; that was really kind of you
but a suggestion, I think, that'll be better if we put time for each subject more, we jump to a new sub very soon while the previous one has not been discussed completely; I mean we can discuss with other about their words n sayings n when we are totally done we can go through another sub; hmm?:46: just a suggestion:46:l
anyway, thaaanx again for yr nice attention n interesting sub:11:l

I meant 2 have a modern society with Modern thinking and Idea

not only to have express subway or 1 gigabyte Internet speed but also have good thinking and living ...

I read a short story in the Darvag magazine that tells a day a farmer bought a mouse killer. The mouse who lived in that farm worried about it and went immediatly to other animals and informed them about it. the cow and chicken and other animals didn't pay attention because a mouse killer won't kill cow or chicken
that night the sound of mouse killer caused the farmer's wife woke up. she thought the mouse has been killed but a snake has been involved in the mouse killer. when she come nearer the snake hurts her and ran away. farmer's wife became sick ...... the neighborhoods told the farmer you should make a chicken soup for her so th farmer killed the chicken and made a soup ... after 3 days the farmer's wife died so her relatives came to be in her funeral ... so the farmer had to killed the cow to make dinner and lunch for his guests
so the mouse became the only animal who stayed in the farm!

doesn't have this story a good message?

I think if we wont think just about ourselves the happiness will be achieved

sorry if I spoke too much

wow, what a fabulous example, it was great
I think you are one of the youngest members here; since we are almost uni students but you are still high-school student but you know a lot...that is fantastic; I think that's bcuz you read a lot, am I right?:20:l
agree with yr words but as you've said, right now, in our socitey it is better to think about yrself first if you want to have a happy life; no one cares whar you are doing right now so do not care about others even married ones do not know what their sis n bros are doin, so just think about yrself:11:, but there are still those who deserve to be cared:10:l

sepid12ir
26-07-2008, 20:03

yeah, definitely:11:, the former sub was happiness, if you want you can share yr ideas about that
n besides we have a new sub which is describing yr house/room
talk about any of them you like
anway, welcome:11:l

khalabane javan
26-07-2008, 20:23
yeah, definitely:11:, the former sub was happiness, if you want you can share yr ideas about that
n besides we have a new sub which is describing yr house/room
talk about any of them you like
anway, welcome:11:l

sure i introduce my self ' my room and my life if any in this topic wants

AABB
26-07-2008, 21:00

u really did? but where is it? :31::31::31:I don't see any kind of introduction!!! :27::20:well I gotta say well come to our new member. hope to enjoy this room and the rest of it.1

Mehran NZ
26-07-2008, 21:22
u really did? but where is it? :31::31::31:I don't see any kind of introduction!!! :27::20:well I gotta say well come to our new member. hope to enjoy this room and the rest of it.1
well he/she didnt say " i introduced blah blah blah" he said "i introduce"
i think he should say i will introduce

Antonio Andolini
27-07-2008, 00:02
wow, what a fabulous example, it was great
I think you are one of the youngest members here; since we are almost uni students but you are still high-school student but you know a lot...that is fantastic; I think that's bcuz you read a lot, am I right?:20:l
agree with yr words but as you've said, right now, in our socitey it is better to think about yrself first if you want to have a happy life; no one cares whar you are doing right now so do not care about others even married ones do not know what their sis n bros are doin, so just think about yrself:11:, but there are still those who deserve to be cared:10:l

[/left]

No I cannot ,,,,,, as I said in my signature if a person throw a banana on the floor it will knock the other people down
and Manson in one of his songs said: IF YOU LIVE WITH APES MAN IT'S HARD TO BE CLEAN
this the thing that other great guys like Molana mentioned to it

Antonio Andolini
27-07-2008, 00:41
Welcome to P30WORLD and EFL forum ... hope to have good times there
:11::11:

DaRiOuShJh
27-07-2008, 00:51
hey every one
greetings!!!
im back
whats going on here?
i see new users with new face

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] all

and hope have good time together

snowy_winter
27-07-2008, 01:32
so many new posts and how lazy i am![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] let me see how many of them i can manage to read!:46:

thanks dear sepid:11:by the way, your suggestion sounds good..but let's see what other friends say:20:

dear Antonio Andolini, you have nice ideas..you made me think over your words:20:

and welcome to this topic dear khalabane javan.. dear sepid said what the current subject is..i hope you'll have a nice time here:11:

seems i've finally managed to read all of the new posts! i hope i haven't missed any:46:
another nice subject..but it's almost late and i don't know why i'm so sleepy tonight and can hardly think!:46: i'll join you again tomorrow:11:l

SCYTHE
27-07-2008, 08:18
No I cannot ,,,,,, as I said in my signature if a person throw a banana on the floor it will knock the other people down
and Manson in one of his songs said: IF YOU LIVE WITH APES MAN IT'S HARD TO BE CLEAN
this the thing that other great guys like Molana mentioned to it

Unfortunately, I have to say you are dead wrong. Let me echo Sepide on how much it is difficult to change others, you simply can't, go your own way and leave out all the rest

About new topic I have written my own and waiting for the others'l

Antonio Andolini
27-07-2008, 10:00
Unfortunately, I have to say you are dead wrong. Let me echo Sepide on how much it is difficult to change others, you simply can't, go your own way and leave out all the rest

About new topic I have written my own and waiting for the others'l

yea ... we cannot change others, but you said when you will be happy and that was my answer!

ThX

AABB
27-07-2008, 11:17
yea ... we cannot change others, but you said when you will be happy and that was my answer!

ThX

well I gotta say we all change!!!every month, every year and eveyry period... 1 we need to change ourselves and change others into prosperity... 1 so it is the reason u say good luck or else words... so be successful and it means I wish there will be more for u from my wishes... 1

Mehran NZ
27-07-2008, 11:51
well I gotta say we all change!!!every month, every year and eveyry period... 1 we need to change ourselves and change others into prosperity... 1 so it is the reason u say good luck or else words... so be successful and it means I wish there will be more for u from my wishes... 1
yeah i do agree we all change e.g in this forum when i see some of posts that i sent in 1 year ago i think oh i will never say
these kinda words again :D

sepid12ir
27-07-2008, 12:27
yeah i do agree we all change e.g in this forum when i see some of posts that i sent in 1 year ago i think oh i will never say
these kinda words again :D

yeah, exactly[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] our thoughts, our manners n everything changes by days passing:31:l

DaRiOuShJh
27-07-2008, 12:56
im confused!
in better word HANGED!

SCYTHE
27-07-2008, 17:37
The home that I live at is located in a quiet region of Tehran, It’s really quiet and my neighbors are nice and noiseless, even I don’t know the names of some of them! So there is no problem outside the home, and as a result of that I focus on describing the house. It's a relatively compact two-floor house that it's area is about 230 sq. m. and we live on the first floor. It has a yard with a small garden, we have planted several different species of flowers, like roses, violets, etc..

In addition to a living room and a kitchen and a 2 car garage , there are three bedrooms that seems fairly enough but I prefer a spare outdoor room because my father is always moaning and groaning about lack of a room for himself, besides that I usually invite my friend and I prefer to entertain my friends without bothering my family members, so if I have an outdoor room I think it will be more comfortable for me and the others. Also there are toilet and bath area that are separate, I wonder sometimes how much it could be difficult if those were united.

Now I must make some suggestions to make it better, I'm satisfied with the size of rooms, most of the time I'm private and if I have too many people around me I prefer to entertain them in a restaurant or a more spacious place like park. My another concern for the building is that it's relatively old and it must be rearranged. Another problem is lack of good insulation that cause most of the heat wasted during the winter and imminent earthquake also frighten me. The other thing that I really wish to have are a broad internet connection, the fastest!, and also I would like to have a large pool and ... at this moment nothing else come up in my mind.

Shall I continue?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I'm very modest, am I not?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

sepid12ir
27-07-2008, 20:25
The home that I live at is located in a quiet region of Tehran, It’s really quiet and my neighbors are nice and noiseless, even I don’t know the names of some of them! So there is no problem outside the home, and as a result of that I focus on describing the house. It's a relatively compact two-floor house that it's area is about 230 sq. m. and we live on the first floor. It has a yard with a small garden, we have planted several different species of flowers, like roses, violets, etc..

In addition to a living room and a kitchen and a 2 car garage , there are three bedrooms that seems fairly enough but I prefer a spare outdoor room because my father is always moaning and groaning about lack of a room for himself, besides that I usually invite my friend and I prefer to entertain my friends without bothering my family members, so if I have an outdoor room I think it will be more comfortable for me and the others. Also there are toilet and bath area that are separate, I wonder sometimes how much it could be difficult if those were united.

Now I must make some suggestions to make it better, I'm satisfied with the size of rooms, most of the time I'm private and if I have too many people around me I prefer to entertain them in a restaurant or a more spacious place like park. My another concern for the building is that it's relatively old and it must be rearranged. Another problem is lack of good insulation that cause most of the heat wasted during the winter and imminent earthquake also frighten me. The other thing that I really wish to have are a broad internet connection, the fastest!, and also I would like to have a large pool and ... at this moment nothing else come up in my mind.

Shall I continue?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I'm very modest, am I not?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

a Q, where do you live? in Mordor?!:31::31: where is it?:31:l
---------

well, as you know I live in tehran, in the second floor of an apartment with three rooms in Poonak. A cozy n lovely place . we've got 7 neighbours around us, but I do not know any of 'em:27::27:, thaank God, they just do their own bussiness n we are not stuck in a place with curious neighbours[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
As I've said, we've got three rooms so my sis n I are in a same room [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , but that's interesting, we do not use our room but the time we work with computer n also sleeping time[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , we both prefer studying n doing other stuffs in other parts of the house[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , for example we both prefer studying in living room rather thaan our own room(sorta freak we are[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ) what else?!...well, we've also got a quiet big yard in our apartment but no body takes care of it n all the tasks related to yard n garden is on janitor's shoulder[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
and nothing more about it just lovely n good enough:10:l

SCYTHE
28-07-2008, 00:04
a Q, where do you live? in Mordor?!:31::31: where is it?:31:l

Mordor:
1)A place that is very hard to get to:31:l
2)Land of Shadow: is the residence place of Sauron, in the southeast of Middle-earth to the East of Anduin, in the book of "The Lord Of The Rings"

I wish I were there, at least for a short period of time. But now where I live? Currently, I live in south of Tehran (Shabdilizim!). It's not as bad as people think of it, our house is near the bus stop and I catch a bus to reach the subway. I have no complain about where I live.It takes about 50 minutes to reach Sharif station (my univ.) which is quite logical; meanwhile I usually take a nap:31:.

In contrast what people think about Rey, there are some good stuffs there, some football play grounds and so many gyms and so on.
I usually on the weekend play football with my friends, but I'm a little lazy and usually play as defender, it usually needs less running:13:. The other thing that I like about my hometown is that the streets are relatively less crowded, so I can enjoy driving and sometimes I reach to the speed of light:31:, roughly 130-140 km/h, my car is pride (unartig's favorite car:31:).
BTW, I'm very bad driver; I still go to the trouble of parking:41:. Furthermore, I usually break the laws and as a result I have been charged several times:46:l

snowy_winter
28-07-2008, 00:16
can i skip saying where i live and just describe the house? thanks:11::31:

the house i live in is located in a pretty quiet part, with nice neighbors who are friends as well. it's a detached two-floor house and we live on the second floor(the upper one) and the first floor's been vacant for years because of the memories of past tenants which are not really good!

there's also a yard which is neither small nor big and includes the garage, too. and there's the garden where there are different kinds of flowers and trees planted since my mom loves gardening. she loves planting flowers, trees, vegetables and taking care of them so the garden always looks cute:40:

inside, like every house, there's a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and a toilet. in addition to those, there are 3 bedrooms with a small balcony. when i'm at home most of my time is spent at my bedroom. my room's my fave place and as others say, i've got the best bedroom of the house!:31:l

as suggestions for making the house better, i don't think i have much to say 'cuz we all are hoping to sell this house and buy or build a better one. we all love this house and where it's located and the neighbors, but apart from the building which is pretty old, rearrangements and changes made to the house in the past years has made it lose the beauty it had at first. so now looking forward to moving to somewhere better. i hope it'll happen soon. we all hope so [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :20:

wow what a long writing! sorry everyone![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

obituary
28-07-2008, 00:56
i live in second floor of a five floor apartment in shahrake gharb.it has 3 bedroom and i choose the little one Cuz it's apart from other room.my room placed in the end of the corridor and i have my own service here
what can i say about my neighbor?on top of our house there is a psycho girls that made his parents to :18:runaway from here
our landlord apartment is in first floor but they are not in iran.i love them very much they are very nice
on 4th floor one of the MBC reporter live with his family.they are from lebanon

:31:and the last neighbor is big boss of this apartment.our landrod's father in law
.there are 3 toilet and bath

:41:we don't have a yard and this make me sad

we have one hall that better i called it TV room
medium sized kitchen

let me talk about my room.there is no bed in my room cuz i give it to my brother.
my computer table and book shelf with too many book
three closet and one locker full of DVD

there are many puzzle on the wall of me and my brother room.i love making puzzle i start making puzzle with 500 pieces and the last one i made has 3000 pieces.but now i wanna buy 5000 pieces

DaRiOuShJh
28-07-2008, 01:08
breaking news!!!
sorry but now i am like this --> [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

i went to ENGHELAB square this evening for buying payaame noor books
i bought them but there are much more than i imagine!!!

i thought that i can finish reding them until 25th this month but ...........[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

they are very very much and i dont know from which begin

farsi omoomi
andishe eslaami
general english

and

study skills
developing reading proficiency 1

i began with genral english and thought dont read farsi and andishe

but i want to describe this to you and see you have any suggestion?

do you read this books already?

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] i dont know what to do!?

DaRiOuShJh
28-07-2008, 01:31
so you talking about your homes!
ok i describe a little! too

every body nows where i live
i live in amaniye in valiasr st and upper than jame jam
here is no word matched with QUIET but our street is some quiet than valiasr street!!!
any way i live in 5 floor apartment in last floor
that is not bad especially since we are 3
we have 4 bedrooms
we dont have any yard but in case we have roof! in our hands![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
me bedroom is far away than others and i have plenty of dvd and cds
2 PC s
and another common things!

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] love my PC s and spent most of my time with them

by the way i have --- card and 4 dish and 3 LNB

unfortunately there is no ISP that provide ADSl neraby and i using dial up connection and some OFFLIINE DOWNLOAD

any way my home is here
my bedroom

and also i have a rent home in savadkooh ( we call it JAVADKOOH!!!) for my university but i dont go ther much![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] i dont remember anything more to describe

Mehran NZ
28-07-2008, 01:34
breaking news!!!
sorry but now i am like this --> [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

i went to ENGHELAB square this evening for buying payaame noor books
i bought them but there are much more than i imagine!!!

i thought that i can finish reding them until 25th this month but ...........[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

they are very very much and i dont know from which begin

farsi omoomi
andishe eslaami
general english

and

study skills
developing reading proficiency 1

i began with genral english and thought dont read farsi and andishe

but i want to describe this to you and see you have any suggestion?

do you read this books already?

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] i dont know what to do!?
yeah i passed all of them 'bout english that time i wouldn't start english seriously and it was tough a little bit
but i've taken a good mark

DaRiOuShJh
28-07-2008, 01:41
Mordor:
1)A place that is very hard to get to[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
2)Land of Shadow: is the residence place of Sauron, in the southeast of Middle-earth to the East of Anduin, in the book of "The Lord Of The Rings"

he he he!
by the way im playing:
The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring (TM) (Version 1.0)

its first of them and is strategy
there are three another game in this series
one in adventure genre and one in 3red person action
and another one is strategic and last of them

there are many puzzle on the wall of me and my brother room.i love making puzzle i start making puzzle with 500 pieces and the last one i made has 3000 pieces.but now i wanna buy 5000 pieces

WoW!
interesting
i dnot like these type f puzzles much but when i was younger!!! spent much of my time on solving puzzles
but PC has arrived and ...

i think i have many problems in 3 recent topic
i'll be happy if you ...[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

thanks

DaRiOuShJh
28-07-2008, 01:43
yeah i passed all of them 'bout english that time i wouldn't start english seriously and it was tough a little bit
but i've taken a good mark

wow! thanks mehran
in payam noor or ....?1

sepid12ir
28-07-2008, 12:10
Mordor:

1)A place that is very hard to get to:31:l

I wish I were there, at least for a short period of time. But now where I live? Currently, I live in south of Tehran (Shabdilizim!). It's not as bad as people think of it, our house is near the bus stop and I catch a bus to reach the subway. I have no complain about where I live.It takes about 50 minutes to reach Sharif station (my univ.) which is quite logical; meanwhile I usually take a nap:31:.

In contrast what people think about Rey, there are some good stuffs there, some football play grounds and so many gyms and so on.
I usually on the weekend play football with my friends, but I'm a little lazy and usually play as defender, it usually needs less running:13:. The other thing that I like about my hometown is that the streets are relatively less crowded, so I can enjoy driving and sometimes I reach to the speed of light:31:, roughly 130-140 km/h, my car is pride (unartig's favorite car:31:).
BTW, I'm very bad driver; I still go to the trouble of parking:41:. Furthermore, I usually break the laws and as a result I have been charged several times:46:l

:27::10:so, you finally said the uni you are studying at
r u satisfied with yr uni?:31::31:, once I was there for entrance exam, for a week I was confined to bed bcuz of the bad chairs of the uni, I really didn't know how to sit on those uncomfortable chairs:31:l
but you are a genious guy, cuz you study in Sharif uni:31:, how do you feel about Azadi sq, do u like this famous sq?:31::31:l
by the way, right now I taped into a website which was written about one of the geniouses of Sharif, have you heard about him? just take a look at it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

:18::18::18: really?! a puzzle with 3000 pieces?!l

can i skip saying where i live and just describe the house? thanks:11::31:

the house i live in is located in a pretty quiet part, with nice neighbors who are friends as well. it's a detached two-floor house and we live on the second floor(the upper one) and the first floor's been vacant for years because of the memories of past tenants which are not really good!

there's also a yard which is neither small nor big and includes the garage, too. and there's the garden where there are different kinds of flowers and trees planted since my mom loves gardening. she loves planting flowers, trees, vegetables and taking care of them so the garden always looks cute:40:

inside, like every house, there's a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and a toilet. in addition to those, there are 3 bedrooms with a small balcony. when i'm at home most of my time is spent at my bedroom. my room's my fave place and as others say, i've got the best bedroom of the house!:31:l

as suggestions for making the house better, i don't think i have much to say 'cuz we all are hoping to sell this house and buy or build a better one. we all love this house and where it's located and the neighbors, but apart from the building which is pretty old, rearrangements and changes made to the house in the past years has made it lose the beauty it had at first. so now looking forward to moving to somewhere better. i hope it'll happen soon. we all hope so [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :20:

wow what a long writing! sorry everyone![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

no u can't:31::31::31:, dun be sorry, you wrote nicely:11:l

obituary
28-07-2008, 12:15
:18::18::18: really?! a puzzle with 3000 pieces?!l

[/left]

:31:yes...i love puzzle cuz it's open your mind
it took 9 monthes to make it.cus 1500 pices of that are the same color and 1000 pieces are the same color to.just 500 pieces are in different color.

Antonio Andolini
28-07-2008, 13:31
so ... it seems we should describe home
Our home has 3 rooms and 1living room and 1 hall ..... I can use all of them every time Iwant because I'm the last children of the family with a big age gap! .. so my brothers and sister are not here ... my sis married and my brother will go to tehran next month and my older brother I haven't seen him for about 2 yaers ..... and we have a yard .. almostly large yard ... but we had to cut all of the trees in it because of this year coldness and subtitute them with some young trees ... anout 6-7 trees .... and I sometimes plays Basketball in it with my cousin's ball ... he is 6 years old!:D
and we have a BARKHAB in it and we sleep on it in summer nights ....

DaRiOuShJh
28-07-2008, 15:03
by the way a picture from my little precious friends!~![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

SCYTHE
28-07-2008, 19:11
:27::10:so, you finally said the uni you are studying at
r u satisfied with yr uni?:31::31:, once I was there for entrance exam, for a week I was confined to bed bcuz of the bad chairs of the uni, I really didn't know how to sit on those uncomfortable chairs:31:l
but you are a genious guy, cuz you study in Sharif uni:31:, how do you feel about Azadi sq, do u like this famous sq?:31::31:l
by the way, right now I taped into a website which was written about one of the geniouses of Sharif, have you heard about him? just take a look at it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Do u think I'm a genius?

My attitude of my univ. is so-so, totally for me it's like a hell, it's similar a journey through pressure. Studying technical courses is difficult themselves and it's get harder when you have some studious peers around. They make things difficult for me, they have devoted all of their time to studying, but I don't like just to study, for me life has other meanings. But if I look positively, I have around 15-16 friends there that think like me, I usually just talk with them, go with them to cafeteria, they are my relief for this condition. My relation with the other is cold, I just say hi to them and walk away from them (How hell I feel about them).
I'm a little strange, I usually don't attend classes,if I have to I usually nap at class. i remember one time when I was taking the exam, in charge prof. came by and asked me: "Are you my student?, why I never saw you?":31:l
I usually spend my time in univ. at IT suite (computer site) or playing ping-pong.
Probably you want to know my average, it's not high, around 15.7.
-----------------------------------------
Sorry because of uncomfortable chairs:31:. You probably mean those rusty metal uncomfortable folding chairs. distasteful
--------------------
Azadi Sq. I have a passion for watching the city on its roof during night
----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, apparently the link is broken.
I succeeded to see that page, really sorry
thanks
===================
Now, it's my turn::27:l
yr univ, when you will be graduated? the atmosphere of yr univ.? cold or warm?
You are probably among top students?l

sepid12ir
28-07-2008, 19:36
so ... it seems we should describe home
Our home has 3 rooms and 1living room and 1 hall ..... I can use all of them every time Iwant because I'm the last children of the family with a big age gap! .. so my brothers and sister are not here ... my sis married and my brother will go to tehran next month and my older brother I haven't seen him for about 2 yaers ..... and we have a yard .. almostly large yard ... but we had to cut all of the trees in it because of this year coldness and subtitute them with some young trees ... anout 6-7 trees .... and I sometimes plays Basketball in it with my cousin's ball ... he is 6 years old!:D
and we have a BARKHAB in it and we sleep on it in summer nights ....

Sorta dream life you have, good luck buddy:11:n just do not take it for granted, as I've imagined yr hometown n yr house it's really like a dream-life, especially when I remember that you go to Perspolis by bicyle, that's really wonderful
:11:hope to be happy all the time

by the way a picture from my little precious friends!~![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

nice pics, but it seems you are a tidy n neat boy, yeah?:31:, everything seems to be in its own place in yr room:27::27:unlike most of the men's rooms

DaRiOuShJh
28-07-2008, 20:23
but it seems you are a tidy n neat boy, yeah?

he he he
thanks dear sepid
i liked to be but .........[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

for this reason i taken picture from this angel!
behind is total chaos [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

and for similar reason i used grayscale method [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

SCYTHE
28-07-2008, 20:51
he he he
thanks dear sepid
i liked to be but .........[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

for this reason i taken picture from this angel!
behind is total chaos [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

and for similar reason i used grayscale method [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Just some questions:
1. why u need 2 computers?
2. Would u tell about the game of "The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring"
strategic, action, ...l

snowy_winter
29-07-2008, 00:39
seems the subject's slowly changing[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
you pals chat and let me read your descriptions[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

DaRiOuShJh
29-07-2008, 00:55
Just some questions:
1. why u need 2 computers?
2. Would u tell about the game of "The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring"
strategic, action, ...l1. because im usually do different works together an in same time
coding
and watching maahvaare!

and ...

this needs two monitor

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] also some times i play two games at the same time!!!
usually one action and another streategy cause i have time to manage both!~!!!!!!!
but rarely

as you know there are different genres in pc or console games
mainly they are:

strategic
action
sport
adventure
RPG

and every one has some sub-genre styles

the lord of the ring series consist of 4 different game in different genres

one strategic
one 3rd person action adventure
one 3rd person action
and again one strategic

these released in different years since 2002 i think until 2006-2007

some of their story lines follow the movie series story line and some not!

but all of them designed and created from original book

they are interesting games and if you dont play any of them i recommend to do so

for more information take a look at this:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدgood luck and if you have any question like these types im glad to answer if i know[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
29-07-2008, 11:17

Do u think I'm a genius?

My attitude of my univ. is so-so, totally for me it's like a hell, it's similar a journey through pressure. Studying technical courses is difficult themselves and it's get harder when you have some studious peers around. They make things difficult for me, they have devoted all of their time to studying, but I don't like just to study, for me life has other meanings. But if I look positively, I have around 15-16 friends there that think like me, I usually just talk with them, go with them to cafeteria, they are my relief for this condition. My relation with the other is cold, I just say hi to them and walk away from them (How hell I feel about them).
I'm a little strange, I usually don't attend classes,if I have to I usually nap at class. i remember one time when I was taking the exam, in charge prof. came by and asked me: "Are you my student?, why I never saw you?":31:l
I usually spend my time in univ. at IT suite (computer site) or playing ping-pong.
Probably you want to know my average, it's not high, around 15.7.
-----------------------------------------
Sorry because of uncomfortable chairs:31:. You probably mean those rusty metal uncomfortable folding chairs. distasteful
--------------------
Azadi Sq. I have a passion for watching the city on its roof during night
----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, apparently the link is broken.
I succeeded to see that page, really sorry
thanks
===================
Now, it's my turn::27:l
yr univ, when you will be graduated? the atmosphere of yr univ.? cold or warm?
You are probably among top students?l

and as far as I remember yr campus is quite big, hmm? I think it took about 5 min for me to get to the buildings:31::31:, but our uni is sorta cozy with good-looking n cheerful guys:27::10::27:, n it's placed in 'Shahrak Gharb', infront of 'Milad Noor', you can catch me in Milad Noor during uni time n it:31: just takes5 or 10 min for me to get to uni from home:27::27:l
for me 3 years are left, n since I'm crazy about my major, I used to be attentive in all classes but grammar which I detest:2::19:l n up to know I'm satosfied with e.th about uni, teachers students n also the place:27:l
---
about Azadi sq, when I pass ashrafi blve, when I get near Marzdaran I can catch Azadai n in that sight, it's really beautiful, especially at night :20: but when I reach Azadi sq/street I just want to find a way to flee, it's too crowded n also polluted, full of buses around n lots of people there, I'm really scared of Azadi:41:l

Antonio Andolini
29-07-2008, 11:18
Sorta dream life you have, good luck buddy:11:n just do not take it for granted, as I've imagined yr hometown n yr house it's really like a dream-life, especially when I remember that you go to Perspolis by bicyle, that's really wonderful
:11:hope to be happy all the time

nope .. those are advantages of living in small cities .... and it has some disadvantages too ...... I think it's not as good as you think ..... living in big cities has its advantages and living in small cities has its advantages

it seems you are talking about strategical games. ... have you ever played Stronghold Crusadar?

sepid12ir
29-07-2008, 11:32
nope .. those are advantages of living in small cities .... and it has some disadvantages too ...... I think it's not as good as you think ..... living in big cities has its advantages and living in small cities has its advantages

it seems you are talking about strategical games. ... have you ever played Stronghold Crusadar?

:10:of course, both have some prons n cons
no idea about video-games, it seems Dariush is professional in it:27:, by the way, how is Shiraz in summer? hot?:20:l

Antonio Andolini
29-07-2008, 11:45
:10:, how is Shiraz in summer? hot?:20:l

it's alternative! .... sometimes its too hot and sometimes you see rain ... last week we had a rain there!
in shiraz from Tir to middle of Mordad the weather is hot but after that the weather is nice ..... but the best weather is in Nowrouz especially 20Esfand to early Farvardin ..... but shiraz beauty is in Farvardin .. when flowers comes out and you see a lot of BAHARE NARANGE

shahab_f
29-07-2008, 12:12
What about konkoories?Did anyone participate in konkoor here in chat room? What was your rate?I'm very curious about it

DaRiOuShJh
29-07-2008, 13:19
but when I reach Azadi sq/street I just want to find a way to flee, it's too crowded n also polluted, full of buses around n lots of people there, I'm really scared of Azadi[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] he he me too

by the way approximately 8 years a go we lived in khosh shomali st

nope .. those are advantages of living in small cities .... and it has some disadvantages tooWoW
i can not ever stay in these types cities for several days
i dnot like tehran but its better from another cities and towns

no idea about video-games, it seems Dariush is professional in it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] by the way, how is Shiraz in summer? hot?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

thanks dear sepid
not professional by the mean of word but i have played many games

What about konkoories?Did anyone participate in konkoor here in chat room? What was your rate?I'm very curious about iti have one in 25 th this month in payame noor
i passed 4 more in 3-5 years ago
thats disgusting!!!

i
t seems you are talking about strategical games. ... have you ever played Stronghold Crusadar?wow!
stronghold

one of the best strategic games ever
first edition have much more for than other one
i mean stronghold legends

first is 2d and second is 3d and more fantasy and myth elements like dragons and ...

SCYTHE
29-07-2008, 16:38
First I thank Darioush because of his answers:46::10:l
What's the topic?
Video games?
About playing video games I have no talent:41:l

AABB
29-07-2008, 16:44
First I thank Darioush because of his answers:46::10:l

What's the topic?
Video games?
About playing video games I have no talent:41:l

that's gonna be a good topic(cuz for the last topic I didn't have any commnet!) so I have heard vedio games improve up the talenys of childern!!!!!!1

SCYTHE
29-07-2008, 16:49
that's gonna be a good topic(cuz for the last topic I didn't have any commnet!) so I have heard vedio games improve up the talenys of childern!!!!!!1

So topic is:
Video games, beneficial or hazardous?
or what kinda of which u like or u have played?
Do u agree?l

unartig
29-07-2008, 18:49

u can see its efforts in daruish obviously
Just kidding

DaRiOuShJh
29-07-2008, 19:17
First I thank Darioush because of his answers[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
What's the topic?
Video games?
About playing video games I have no talent[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
and about subject
mmmmmmmmmmm
i think thats better we have several topics in different matters in same time
every one can part in and ....

So topic is:
Do u agree?l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] also introduce

u can see its efforts in daruish obviously
Just kidding

im playing games for recently 15 years

unartig
29-07-2008, 19:33
Daruish you need rehabiliation
you are an addicted person and maybe have a bad effort on others in future
:5:
if you don't introduce yourself i tell(report)on you

dost1
30-07-2008, 09:35
Hello Dear Friend
I found this topic new i mean i didn't see it before you know my English not good but i like to learn it as well as possible
and now i think it's better to participate to this topic i don't know what should i do here i mean it's chat or just you want to talk about some special title
if any one explain me i will be glad of him
i hope i learn English here with your help
thanks

sepid12ir
30-07-2008, 11:19
Hello Dear Friend

I found this topic new i mean i didn't see it before you know my English not good but i like to learn it as well as possible
and now i think it's better to participate to this topic i don't know what should i do here i mean it's chat or just you want to talk about some special title
if any one explain me i will be glad of him
i hope i learn English here with your help
thanks

Hi dear dost:11:, welcome on board
well, here you can talk about whatever you like n in times, there are some special topics chosen by one of the members n you can share yr ideas about that specific topic
right now, as far as I know, the topic is video-game:20:l
-----------
by the way pals, I just have a Q, hope you all answer me:10:; 'Are you scared of plane/ flight?' :20:l
Just 'yes' or 'no' is needed:11:l

obituary
30-07-2008, 11:48
Hi dear dost:11:, welcome on board

well, here you can talk about whatever you like n in times, there are some special topics chosen by one of the members n you can share yr ideas about that specific topic
right now, as far as I know, the topic is video-game:20:l
-----------
by the way pals, I just have a Q, hope you all answer me:10:; 'Are you scared of plane/ flight?' :20:l

:13:i'm not scared of flight and love it so much but scared of iran planes

peyman1987
30-07-2008, 11:58
So topic is:
Do u agree?l

In my opinion living without playing games is some sort of impossible. But playing like Dariuosh ( 23.5 hours a day:31: ) is definitely wrong. Maybe playing once in a while can help put real life problems away and help make us better in our real life.
Some people play video games because they like the way the virtual character in the game lives or acts. I mean they imagine themselves in shoes of that person and this helps them get closer to their imaginary life. I think this is not that much good because at last they have to live their real lives and playing too much can get them too far from their real life and lead to a disaster maybe.

Anyway playing is a good habit but shouldn't be taken seriously and be overdone, otherwise it can have a disastrous effect on our lives.

The answer is no
I myself don't have height phobia, so the height is not the factor which can make me be scared of the plane. Maybe the fear of possible crashes is the fact that scares some people from air planes. But as you might know traveling by plane is the safest way of traveling ( I'm sure this is not true about Iranian airlines:46: ).

unartig
30-07-2008, 12:37
Yes Sepid i have height phobia (Acrophobia) especially mountain and airplane

DaRiOuShJh
30-07-2008, 15:23
by the way pals, I just have a Q, hope you all answer me[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] 'Are you scared of plane/ flight?' [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Just 'yes' or 'no' is needed[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]!
its as simple as doing this:

But playing like Dariuosh ( 23.5 hours a day[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ) is definitely wrong[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
whosethe Santa tolds that?!

im playing only and only 2-3 hours or maybe less if i have time for that

Yes Sepid i have height phobia (Acrophobia) especially mountain and airplane[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

i dont see any conversation about video games
should we change it?

peyman1987
30-07-2008, 15:37
no!
whosethe Santa tolds that?!

im playing only and only 2-3 hours or maybe less if i have time for that

You said that yourself.
You said it's about 15 years since you've started playing 23 hours a day.
Go read your own comment:31::46:

DaRiOuShJh
30-07-2008, 15:41
and about subject
mmmmmmmmmmm
i think thats better we have several topics in different matters in same time
every one can part in and ....

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] also introduce

im playing games for recently 15 years

You said that yourself.
You said it's about 15 years since you've started playing 23 hours a day.
Go read your own comment:31::46:

peyman1987
30-07-2008, 15:43

You edited that comment.
Ask others they will tell you.

Your signature is even about you playing certain games like SplinterCell3

DaRiOuShJh
30-07-2008, 15:54
are you sherlock or something like that?
i dont change any thing
see for yourself

boro khoonatoon pesar mardom ro nazaar sare kaar

unartig
30-07-2008, 15:59
no!

i dont see any conversation about video games
should we change it?
I don't play game so much
cuz i don't like it
but sometimes i play just Solitaire and Minesweeper
wanna i speak about those games?

Mehran NZ
30-07-2008, 16:29
cuz i don't like it

yeah Solitaire is great in XP and freecell in vista
i dont play too much cuz i dont have time maybe 1 hour per week but before it was't like that
these are my favorite games i recommend all of them
silent hill 4,syberia 2,Devil May Cry3 , Farenheit,War Craft 3,GTA vice city,Half-Life episode one,HitmanBlood Money
and Return to castle wolfenstian

DaRiOuShJh
30-07-2008, 17:28
yeah Solitaire is great in XP and freecell in vista
i dont play too much cuz i dont have time maybe 1 hour per week but before it was't like that
these are my favorite games i recommend all of them
silent hill 4,syberia 2,Devil May Cry3 , Farenheit,War Craft 3,GTA vice city,Half-Life episode one,HitmanBlood Money
and Return to castle wolfenstian

he he he
great games
i dont play sillent hill 4 and Fahrenheit and hitman blood money among these
i dont like hitman series so skip that

devil may cry series is one of the best khar too khar action games in cnsoles
and god of war
and destiny warriors

i like these genre games:

first person shot ACTION games like

quack, unreal tournament, medal of honot, call of duty, serious sam, gun , halo and ...
with fantasy or historical story line

some 3rd person shot like

max payne, made man, call of juarez, GTA and ...

strategic genre games like

stronghold crusader, red alert, gernerals , lord of the rings rise of which king, dawn of war, war hammer series and ...

in war like theme

and also:

pharaoh, cleopatra, rise of nations , Zeus master of olympious and ...

in civilization and city building style

and especially RPG games (Role playing games) like:

diablo, oblivion, never winter nights, dreams fall, ...

cuz i don't like it

:10::11:

i dont like common windows games
maybe holly board games and reflexive game instead

SCYTHE
30-07-2008, 18:02
Height phobia
I'm very coward:31:; I actually fear traveling by airplane especially Iranian ones:13:, I under no circumstances try these aged, crap planes. Thus far, I've refused many chances to travel with my family by plane. But if I have no other choice, I have to reluctantly overcome my fear.
In addition to plane, I fear of crossing over bridges like overpass:31:, so I prefer crossing the street to reach my destination. Furthermore I fear tall ladder:41: since I panic going up a ladder and coming back down. Finally I feel the same about elevator especially those with glassy wall that I can see distance below through it (I'm blushing) I usually opt to go up stairs:31::41:. Oh! I forgot this one! I feel vertigo when I'm on edge of building's roof:13:.
Although I think more than being coward, I'm cautious
---------------------------
About video games I have to admit that they have few benefits like entertaining or helping children to develop their intellectual power, but I think their disadvantages are more. In my opinion, the most shortcoming about these games are that the tendency to addict the user. I remember when I used to play these games, I nearly was spending most of my time on playing that game, after completing each mission, I wanted to start new one. And this process went on and on without feeling bored with playing.
At this moment I regret wasting my time on playing those stupid games. However, I think if someone with strong mind, I mean someone who can control his/her feelings, have a strict schedule to play these games around 1 hour or less a day, It would be OK. But I on my own would like to spend my leisure time on other things

Mehran NZ
30-07-2008, 18:05
devil may cry series is one of the best khar too khar action games in cnsoles
i think its name is crazy action na khar to khar action:D
anyway i dont have console i just play with pc but seems you have console(PS2) right?

about quack i'v played it and finished it but it doesn't have story i think story is very important and games without it are irritating i dont like first person's genre a lot instead i prefer 3rd person
i wanna play these games that you have mentioned in future
diablo, oblivion, dreams fall

i dont know anything 'bout never winter nights does it have good story ?!s

About video games I have to admit that they have few benefits like entertaining or helping children to develop their intellectual power, but I think their disadvantages are more. In my opinion, the most shortcoming about these games are that the tendency to addict the user. I remember when I used to play these games, I nearly was spending most of my time on playing that game, after completing each mission, I wanted to start new one. And this process went on and on without feeling bored with playing.
At this moment I regret wasting my time on playing those stupid games. However, I think if someone with strong mind, I mean someone who can control his/her feelings, have a strict schedule to play these games around 1 hour or less a day, It would be OK. But I on my own would like to spend my leisure time on other things
well i do agree with you time is very important but when we play game in our leisure time it's not wasting time I think game is just like movie and somehow can help you with your English. it depends on you and your personality that how you want to spend your leisure time and as you said can you control yourself or not

============================
and 'bout fear of plane well i have height phobia a little bit but it's not like SCYTHE:D and i don't fear plane either

DaRiOuShJh
30-07-2008, 18:58
i think its name is crazy action na khar to khar action:D
anyway i dont have console i just play with pc but seems you have console(PS2) right?

about quack i'v played it and finished it but it doesn't have story i think story is very important and games without it are irritating i dont like first person's genre a lot instead i prefer 3rd person
i wanna play these games that you have mentioned in future
diablo, oblivion, dreams fall

i dont know anything 'bout never winter nights does it have good story ?!s

i think its name is crazy action na khar to khar action
modeleshe beraar![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

by the way i think hit and run for yor life!!! was better than CRAZY

any way
i dont have any conole now but i have PS2 about 1 years ago for 2 years

thats not bad and i sell it very very cheap

and about quack
quack series is not only one game
its several edition that released since 1998 i think

i dont know which one you played but some pioneer versions are ARCADE and have a story line
but later become MULTILAYER games and modes like:

capture the flag or CTF
death match
team death match and ....

score based games

like unreal tournament series

and about RPG games

these are bests and high ranked games ever in RPG genre
for more information search them in GAMESOPT website

diablo is one of first RPG games and released 1998-1999
after DIABLO 2 released in 2001

dreams fall have a romantic and fantastic game style and theme
and some sci-fi

oblivion and never winter night are game of the month
also paly never winter nights with more options and ...

any way you yourself must play them and see

DaRiOuShJh
30-07-2008, 21:34
hallo
any body home?

sepid12ir
30-07-2008, 23:28
hallo
any body home?

yeah, I am, but not fond of video-games so nothing to share:46:l

sepid12ir
30-07-2008, 23:38
Height phobia

I'm very coward:31:; I actually fear traveling by airplane especially Iranian ones:13:, I under no circumstances try these aged, crap planes. Thus far, I've refused many chances to travel with my family by plane. But if I have no other choice, I have to reluctantly overcome my fear.
In addition to plane, I fear of crossing over bridges like overpass:31:, so I prefer crossing the street to reach my destination. Furthermore I fear tall ladder:41: since I panic going up a ladder and coming back down. Finally I feel the same about elevator especially those with glassy wall that I can see distance below through it (I'm blushing) I usually opt to go up stairs:31::41:. Oh! I forgot this one! I feel vertigo when I'm on edge of building's roof:13:.
Although I think more than being coward, I'm cautious
---------------------------

but sometimes there is no choice n you have to stand it
actually it's a Q which I ask whoever I know, n I've almost been responed by the word 'no', especially from the men:5:, but recently I've found out two reasons which in my opinion shows that almost all of the people are scared of planes although they may not claim it:27:; the very 1st reason is that you can feel n catch a very beautiful n scary silence while traveling by an airplane, no one talks during the flight, what is the reason? I think that's bcuz they're a bit scared:27:,but by the time plane lands n stops, every body starts talking;:27: n the second reason is the time you arrive, when you enter w.c of airports you can see loads of people waiting for w.c:31:; these are my two reasosn which cuz me to think that majority of people are scared of flight
I'm the one who is abnormaly scared of traveling by plane[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

DaRiOuShJh
31-07-2008, 00:23
yeah, I am, but not fond of video-games so nothing to share[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] haa!
eghfaal mikonim hami
dear sepid did oyu ever played any reflxive games?
there are many interesting and small in size games here and ready for download
just need to select and click
thats it
many games in any genre you want!

probably i must get fee from reflexive company for doing this sot of things!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

SCYTHE
31-07-2008, 00:47
Hey Darioush have u played "Resident Evil" that was my favorite game

I really loved that game

DaRiOuShJh
31-07-2008, 01:36
Hey Darioush have u played "Resident Evil" that was my favorite game

I really loved that game

he he he
not recently editions
but when i was a kid went to the VIDEO GAMES CLUB an play first versions with friends

i like to play resident evil series but i havent time for that until now

thats a good action adventure game with many secrets and puzzles

and for RPG genre fans
i forget to introduce one of recent games in this genre
THE WITCHER
one of the bests choice in this type of games

any way it seems many of users dont like this topic
what about changing topic and choose another one

dost1
31-07-2008, 08:07
i think playing Video Games is benefit but not all the time
every one know human love excitation and most of the people can't do it in his /her real live so he/she needs a virtual environment i think video games are the best for this issues
and also most of the games can improve our self
like Strategic games any person in strategic games play it with different mind and it show our management i love it ::31:
but most of the games are not like this if any person want to play it all the mind should be the same
it's my idea :5:

SCYTHE
31-07-2008, 08:55
Thanks for yr answers, especially new comer, dear dost1

Hey, new topic was created:31:l
What's yr favorite food:40:[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ? how often do u eat that? can u prepare that or how it's prepared? do you like to try new foods? foods that you hate?l

obituary
31-07-2008, 11:15

Hey, new topic was created:31:l

What's yr favorite food:40:[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ? how often do u eat that? can u prepare that or how it's prepared? do you like to try new foods? foods that you hate?l

My fav. food is lobster.but rarely i can eat it and i can't find it in store to prepare it at home.i can prepare many food but not iranian food i like cookin new food.but now i'm regretful cuz when we have guest Mom tell me Ali you must coock
i always like to try new food and now i'm searching to find a restaurant which serve Octopus cuz my uncle told me it's very very tasty

:2:and the food that i hate is just the foods which have cabbage in it

DaRiOuShJh
31-07-2008, 12:41

Hey, new topic was created[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
What's yr favorite food[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ? how often do u eat that? can u prepare that or how it's prepared? do you like to try new foods? foods that you hate?l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] dont know exactly
i eat every thing [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

but i like cholokabaab koobide and pasta or lasania [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
31-07-2008, 12:45

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] haa!
eghfaal mikonim hami
dear sepid did oyu ever played any reflxive games?
there are many interesting and small in size games here and ready for download
just need to select and click
thats it
many games in any genre you want!

probably i must get fee from reflexive company for doing this sot of things!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

but I'm not interested in any games, just 'the sims', which I used to play a lot but now, I dun even know where my CDs(the sims) are:27:l

dost1
31-07-2008, 13:20
Food:15:
i love all the food it's not important for me but some food can be favorite for me especially Iranian Sandwich :12: it's really grate i didn't eat it after coming back home :37:
and also Afghan People have some special food they are so delicious :38:
their name are Manto , Hashak , Bolani its most favorite in Afghanistan

Mehran NZ
31-07-2008, 14:01
i love all the food it's not important for me but some food can be favorite for me especially Iranian Sandwich :12: it's really grate i didn't eat it after coming back home :37:
oh then you are from the afghanistan may i ask you some questions ? s
what do you(and your people) think 'bout taleban and US's army in your country?s
=================================
about food i like all kina food that make with neat's meat:D
and my favorite food is kabab kubide but i dont eat it a lot cuz has a lot of fat and it's not appropriate for your style:D

unartig
31-07-2008, 14:10
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] favorite food is egg sandwich
:5:cuz it 's the only health food i knew and know
of course cheese sandwich is in the second place

sepid12ir
31-07-2008, 14:30

wow, we have a friend from Afhanistan here:20:, good
talk a little bit about yr hometown, how is it? which one do u like more? Irani or Afghanistan:20:?l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] favorite food is egg sandwich

:5:cuz it 's the only health food i knew and know
of course cheese sandwich is in the second place

o!!! according to yr answer you will live over 100 years:27:, good for you
---
my fav food!! Well, there are just a few kinda dishes which I like
Spagetti
Pizza
Lazania
Chicken
Among iranian dishes: Fesenjoon:31:nothing more:13:, but I have to stand Ghorme sabzi, gheyme n these kinda dishes:19::13:l

A r c h i
31-07-2008, 14:57
:31::31:

hellooo my friends
how is everyone doing????

I'm just back from a one week trip ..I missed you alllllll:10::10:

so what the topic is about? foood:31:

I love all food, I love eating:27: and my favs are
roast beef,kabab and pizza

obituary
31-07-2008, 15:03

hellooo my friends

:20:Hi Dear Archi
:8:finally you are here
?Are you sure it was one week trip
i think it's about 10 or 12 days that i didn't see you around
???BTW how was your trip

dost1
31-07-2008, 15:09
oh then you are from the afghanistan may i ask you some questions ? s
what do you(and your people) think 'bout taleban and US's army in your country?s
=================================
about food i like all kina food that make with neat's meat:D
and my favorite food is kabab kubide but i dont eat it a lot cuz has a lot of fat and it's not appropriate for your style:D

Taleban and US Army i think they are the same :31:
me and most of our people think taleban and US army are the same i mean they are working together in Afghanistan
i think they support both Taleban and Afghan government because they have some political plan in the region
you know people of Afghanistan had back war and now they don't want more war so they are just working and living noting more they are not able to fight again they want just be alive
the damn US Army have full control in situation of Afghanistan
i am really sad about this issues but i don't know what should i do :41:
i hate them

]wow, we have a friend from Afhanistan here, good
talk a little bit about yr hometown, how is it? which one do u like more? Irani or Afghanistan?l

you know dear i am living in north of Afghanistan Mazar--e-sharif and why they call it Mazar -e-Sharif you know mazar means tomb and sharif is also means holy because we have Shrine of Azrat Ali ( alaysalam) and they call it mazar sharif
fortunately it's secure than all the province of Afghanistan
the weather is a little Hot here :20:
and about Iran i should tell you i love Iran Like my country i was there for 7 years

DaRiOuShJh
31-07-2008, 15:12
hellooo my friends

I'm just back from a one week trip ..I missed you alllllll[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

so what the topic is about? foood[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I love all food, I love eating[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and my favs are

he he he
hello dear archi welcome back
long time no see
i hope you had good time in your tip

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] food food!
i like foooooooooooooooooooood!

SCYTHE
31-07-2008, 15:53
I love seafood such as salmon, shrimp, and other creatures of sea. We usually eat fish as a meal 2 or 3 times a week, but mostly canned tuna fish.l

I also would like to taste other type of seafood like crab meat or shellfish (has anyone tried those ones?), but my family don't like those foods (s?), they say "crab stinks!" I also sometimes tried to eat crab in restaurant, but when I got aware of its price I gave it up and choose something else.:31:l

I think eating this kind of food is waaaay better than foods like kebab, pizza or egg sandwich:27::31:. But I also have taste for junk food like pizza or hamburger, and I usually 3-4 times consumes it as a meal, however I think it's better off without those unhealthy foods.

-------
About cooking, I just know how prepare tins, it's pretty easy, just put it into a shallow dish and add water then heat it until the water start boiling, let it cook for 15 minutes and then put into plate

Excluded from meat, I hate other parts of animals like liver, tongue, and kidney. They are really scary, how u can eat those stuffs?:2:l

P.s. I really don’t know whether I should use “food” or “foods”, anyone can help me?:11:l

obituary
31-07-2008, 16:07
I also would like to taste other type of seafood like crab meat or shellfish (has anyone tried these ones?), but my family don't like those foods (s?), they say "crab stinks!" I also sometimes tried to eat crab in restaurant, but when I got aware its price I gave it up and choose something else.:31:l

Crab meat and shellfish
both of them are very tasty.if you want try seafood there is one restaurant which i think the best one in tehran.the real name of the restaurant is Papaye but they cheanged it to YEK.it;s in FEreshteh
i know you can find crab meat there but about shellfish i just see it in SunCity

i love shrimp very much

DaRiOuShJh
31-07-2008, 16:23
I love seafood such as salmon, shrimp, and other creatures of sea. We usually eat fish as a meal 2 or 3 times a week, but mostly canned tuna fish.l

I also would like to taste other type of seafood like crab meat or shellfish (has anyone tried these ones?), but my family don't like those foods (s?), they say "crab stinks!" I also sometimes tried to eat crab in restaurant, but when I got aware its price I gave it up and choose something else.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I think eating this kind of food is waaaay better than foods like kebab, pizza or egg sandwich[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] But I also have taste for junk food like pizza or hamburger, and I usually 3-4 times eat it as a meal, but I think it's better off without those unhealthy foods.

-------
About cooking, I just know how prepare tins, it's pretty easy, just put it into a shallow dish and add water then heat it until the water start boiling, let it cook for 15 minutes and then put into plate

Excluded from meat, I hate other parts of animals like liver, tongue, and kidney. They are really scary, how u can eat tease stuffs?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

P.s. I really don’t know whether I should use “food” or “foods”, anyone can help me?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] he he
i like sea foods too
they are healthy and light but you become hungry much sooner than other type of food
maybe persons like me must eat some noon barbari or sangak with them!!!!
any way i think had eaten some crabs meat years ago
but dont remeber its taste maybe some thing like chicken or something else

unfortunately there is a very low attention in iran to sea foods and they are more expensive than as the price they must be

but what we do!

it name is IRAN and almost we are IRANIAN[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

any price and in any quality does not matter
we just buy it without any question

Excluded from meat, I hate other parts of animals like liver, tongue, and kidney. They are really scary, how u can eat tease stuffs?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

P.s. I really don’t know whether I should use “food” or “foods”, anyone can help me?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] student's life
زندگی دانشجویی همین میشه؟

cooking is simple thing!
just put anything come in hand together
we call it COOKING
and especially FAST FOODS and nimroo! and ...

but me myself cook some foods for myself when im alone in home
cocking chicken and rice are a simplest ting
also i know where and when call for food delivery!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

believe me when you are alone there is no enjoy and something like that in cooking aor eating food and doing such sort of things!

unartig
31-07-2008, 19:26

hellooo my friends

Hello Dear Archi
We missed u
but you were in site weren't u?
BTW:i hope you took pics from your trip and put those here
about your food I as a food expert i should tell you sth especially to Sepid about which one is useful and which one is dangerous

sepid12ir
31-07-2008, 19:36
Hello Dear Archi

We missed u
about your food I as a food expert i should tell you sth especially to Sepid about which one is useful and which one is dangerous

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] not hesitate, that will be useful
:13:but do not mention egg sandwich, cuz I hate it n I hate the smell more that the taste

unartig
31-07-2008, 19:54
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] not hesitate, that will be useful

:13:but do not mention egg sandwich, cuz I hate it n I hate the smell more that the taste

Why do you love Chicken
(مرغ)
?
and why don't you love Fish?
you know u should eat sth that your body need it not what you love to eat
you know i perfer drink coffe more than tee do you know why?

A r c h i
31-07-2008, 21:11
:20:Hi Dear Archi
:8:finally you are here
?Are you sure it was one week trip
i think it's about 10 or 12 days that i didn't see you around
???BTW how was your trip

Hey Ali
yes I'm back:31:, sure it was just one week, but preparations took more time:46:

my trip was greatttt..loving that and wish I could stay there much longer:41:
I describe my trip as sun,swim,enjoy:31::31::31:l

he he he
hello dear archi welcome back
long time no see
i hope you had good time in your tip

heyyyy darioush...good to see you so active here:10:l

Crab meat and shellfish
both of them are very tasty.if you want try seafood there is one restaurant which i think the best one in tehran.the real name of the restaurant is Papaye but they cheanged it to YEK.it;s in FEreshteh
i know you can find crab meat there but about shellfish i just see it in SunCity

i love shrimp very much

:2::2::2:I hate sea food, any kind

Hello Dear Archi
We missed u

heyyy unartig,
I missed you all too..very much

There was one computer in the hotel and it was occupied all the time..So when ever I found it empty I came to the forum for 10-15 minutes and not more

I didn't have time to post in the forum just check the topics and deleting spams :31:
I try to upload some pics soon:27:l

obituary
01-08-2008, 00:00
i have an idea
we talk about foods now.lets talk about our fav restaurant.2 years ago i just went out to find a new :31:restaurant and test it

snowy_winter
01-08-2008, 00:18
first, welcome back dear Archi-girl[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] glad to hear you've had a nice trip[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
looking forward to seeing the pics you've taken[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

new subject..foods[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
in fact i really don't like having foods..sometimes i wish we didn't have to eat![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
well till almost a year ago i was a real trouble when my mom wanted to cook! the foods i liked and ate were very few[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](blushing...blushing!!)... but now i'm somehow better! now i eat more number of foods but i still nag whenever we have fish as meal..dunno why i just can't like it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
as far as i can remember now my fave dishes are pizza, macaroni and lazania..and also morghe shekam por(any english names?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]).. those are the foods my mom can cook being sure i'll have them without complaining[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

obituary
01-08-2008, 00:40
first, welcome back dear Archi-girl[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] glad to hear you've had a nice trip[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

looking forward to seeing the pics you've taken[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

new subject..foods[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
in fact i really don't like having foods..sometimes i wish we didn't have to eat![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
well till almost a year ago i was a real trouble when my mom wanted to cook! the foods i liked and ate were very few[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](blushing...blushing!!)... but now i'm somehow better! now i eat more number of foods but i still nag whenever we have fish as meal..dunno why i just can't like it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
as far as i can remember now my fave dishes are pizza, macaroni and lazania..and also morghe shekam por(any english names?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]).. those are the foods my mom can cook being sure i'll have them without complaining[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

my brother is trouble for us.he first look at the color of the food then decide to eat or not.but this is not the end of the story after he accept color then taste it and most of time he doesn't like the food.just :31:like pizza ,chicken and abgosht

snowy_winter
01-08-2008, 01:30
my brother is trouble for us.he first look at the color of the food then decide to eat or not.but this is not the end of the story after he accept color then taste it and most of time he doesn't like the food.just :31:like pizza ,chicken and abgosht

just like me..in fact just like the former me!:31:
but i'm still sometimes the same! i've gotta work on that!:46:l

DaRiOuShJh
01-08-2008, 02:38

food food food
how much talking about food
i bcoming hungry again
where can i find food now?
at this time of night/morning

3:45

freshtj
01-08-2008, 03:35
I like to try some crab food but it's one of my desires to eat some khaviar specially those for export.
All of you guys are right ,sea foods are the most healthiest & tastiest in the world.:20:
what do you think of frog soup ? do you think it can be deliciouse ? ha
:2::2::2:

SCYTHE
01-08-2008, 10:52
You didn't correct me but I give some suggestions on your texts

just like me..in fact just like the former me!:31:
but i'm still sometimes the same! i've gotta work on that!:46:l

like the former me => like my former self

I like to try some crab food but it's one of my desires to eat some khaviar specially those for export.
All of you guys are right ,sea foods are the most healthiest & tastiest in the world.:20:

khaviar=> caviar

sepid12ir
01-08-2008, 12:21

I'm exactly the same:27::27::27:, for a while I did not even like Pizza:31::31:l

:2::2::2:Come on, do we have frog soup?!
-----
By the way Ali, my fav restaurant is Sun City, I have a lot of good memories there:10:l

DaRiOuShJh
01-08-2008, 12:26

maybe its taste بستگی داشتن to spices that used in it
like many other foods

You didn't correct me but I give some suggestions on your texts

like the former me => like my former self

khaviar=> caviar

:11:thanks
please dont forget about my posts

i dont know english much [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

By the way Ali, my fav restaurant is Sun City, I have a lot of good memories there[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
where is this SUNCITY restaurant you talking about exactly?
i dont even heared about it

WoW
i just seen dost1's post
im so glad we have a friend from Afghanistan
welcome dear

unartig
01-08-2008, 12:26
:2::2::2:Come on, do we have frog soup?!l

Not only we have frog soup but also i can make you Jeri(mouse) Kabab for u
wanna see it
(that was a test for detect gender of unknown user)
:27:

obituary
01-08-2008, 12:34
I'm exactly the same:27::27::27:, for a while I did not even like Pizza:31::31:l

:2::2::2:Come on, do we have frog soup?!
-----

By the way Ali, my fav restaurant is Sun City, I have a lot of good memories there:10:l

not Frog soup.it's not all parts of frogs.just it's legs and it's preperd with legs of american frog

i like sun city too.many years ago i went there too much Cuz it's near my home but now it's very far from me