PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

sepid12ir
05-07-2008, 12:33
ok what do you think 'bout this handsome guy?he can be a great avatar:D

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Mehran, you at least have to take my side, we are friends, hmm? they're my enemies:31::31:l
:31::31:You boys are all unfaithful

Thanks a lot, tomorrow is a big day for me, hope to finish it till tonight :41::5::13:l

:11:[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] wish you goood luck

So we reach this result that Sepid should change her avator:31: it think pic of rhino that dear mehran select for her avator is a nice avator:5:

of course if she wants us to choose an avator for her but if she change her avator soon we don't have any suggestion about her new avator
:21:
we re good boys
:10:

:27:I've changed my idea, I never ever change my avatar

oh really? I'm happy to hear that. I'm glad to find a friend like myself.that's a good idea .we can make aware each other.do you have a yahoo id? can we keep in touch by yahoo messenger?

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] thanks
oh really? I like my username too :31:
you born on Esfand too? I'm happy to hear that :11:

Yeah, I was born in Esfand:46:, by the way dear, would you plz help me, these bad guys are killing me:31::31:, do you think my avatar is disgusting or sth like thaaat?!l

Your "Pride and prejudice" and self-steem made me crazy
:31:
you keep on boast and compliment yourself and I critisize you
if we do that our post reach to high points
this is only advantage of our work
:31:[/center]

of course it's not the advantage of what we do here, but since you are interested, okay, we carry on this way:31::31:, but dun you think others will get tired of us n they may kick us out if our words dun make any scense, hmm?! So, lets be friend n talk about beautiful n useful things[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Mehran NZ
05-07-2008, 13:41
Mehran, you at least have to take my side, we are friends, hmm? they're my enemies
ahhhhh.....i got it !!!! let me show 'em who we are:D
=============================================

hey guys to be serious sepide's avatar looks like old movies ,it is kinda nostalgic and i like it

Antonio Andolini
05-07-2008, 13:56
ok .... I changed my position I am with Mehran and Sepid ...... PLZ change the subject ... ...

Mehran NZ
05-07-2008, 14:12
ok .... I changed my position I am with Mehran and Sepid ...... PLZ change the subject ... ...

ok then lets change it what do you guys think 'bout a topic for series like sepide's topic 'bout movies??!!s
do you like series
i like chinese,japanese and korean series

freshtj
05-07-2008, 14:36
pls change the subject ,you & your mind,your ideas are important not your avatar .:2:
I'm telling toward all members here.thanx

Mehran NZ
05-07-2008, 15:00
pls change the subject ,you & your mind,your ideas are important not your avatar .:2:
I'm telling toward all members here.thanx
don't worry buddy all of 'em were kidding

بانوی اسفند
05-07-2008, 15:01
Yeah, I was born in Esfand:46:, by the way dear, would you plz help me, these bad guys are killing me:31::31:, do you think my avatar is disgusting or sth like thaaat?!lyour Avatar is great .why do they say that? who is saying that ? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
by the way I love your avatar :40::31:

sepid12ir
05-07-2008, 19:44
ahhhhh.....i got it !!!! let me show 'em who we are:D
=============================================

hey guys to be serious sepide's avatar looks like old movies ,it is kinda nostalgic and i like it

thaaaat's it:10:l

thaaaaaank you dear, you are a grea guy, I love you, just hope not to leave us alone, hmm?!:46:, I rely on you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

your Avatar is great .why do they say that? who is saying that ? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
by the way I love your avatar :40::31:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] thaaaaaanx
but to be honest, my former avatar was better which you haven't seen I think but I was tierd of that n I changed it n then they all got on me to change it but I didn't, don't and won't:46::31:l
:11:anyway, we are just kidding here, dun take it seriously

sepid12ir
05-07-2008, 19:51
ok then lets change it what do you guys think 'bout a topic for series like sepide's topic 'bout movies??!!s
do you like series
i like chinese,japanese and korean series

not interested in Serials:46:, I just catch some Iranian ones n right now I follow 'Marge Tadriji Yek Roya'l nothing else
But I wish I could follow 'lost' on MBC Action which I've heard is a great serial but since I can't catch it all the time, I dun follow it
and I've also heard about 'Desperate Housewives', has anyone watched it? my teacher used to talk about it each session, n according to IMDB, it should be great but I dun have it
and beside, the best Serial which I've ever watched was 'the thorn bird' which I had the DVDs and it took 5 days for me to watch it completely:31:l
a great serial it is

Mehran NZ
05-07-2008, 20:13
not interested in Serials:46:, I just catch some Iranian ones n right now I follow 'Marge Tadriji Yek Roya'l nothing else
But I wish I could follow 'lost' on MBC Action which I've heard is a great serial but since I can't catch it all the time, I dun follow it
and I've also heard about 'Desperate Housewives', has anyone watched it? my teacher used to talk about it each session, n according to IMDB, it should be great but I dun have it
and beside, the best Serial which I've ever watched was 'the thorn bird' which I had the DVDs and it took 5 days for me to watch it completely:31:l
a great serial it is
Huh? Not interesting?
But I wanted to ask you for making its topic :D
Anyway I have lost and 'the thorn bird' in my archive but I’v not watched them
seems i should watch the thorn bird as soon as possible

SCYTHE
05-07-2008, 20:14
a great serial it is

The only serial that I like is Oshin, but I prefer movies

You should use "besides", because it's an adverb

Antonio Andolini
06-07-2008, 10:43
t

thaaaaaank you dear, you are a grea guy, I love you, just hope not to leave us alone, hmm?!:46:, I rely on you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Thanks!
series .... the only serie that I love it was/is/ will be Hercule Poirot and some parts of Friends ... Poirot is a very beautiful serie
If I watch it 20000 times I'll watch it again.

sepid12ir
06-07-2008, 11:49
Huh? Not interesting?
But I wanted to ask you for making its topic :D
Anyway I have lost and 'the thorn bird' in my archive but I’v not watched them
seems i should watch the thorn bird as soon as possible

but you may not enjoy it, cuz it's a romance movie n I think you won't like it
but why dun you watch 'lost'? I've heard it's great

Thanks!

series .... the only serie that I love it was/is/ will be Hercule Poirot and some parts of Friends ... Poirot is a very beautiful serie

I used to watch 'Friend' but not anymore, they laugh a lot n I dun like it

The only serial that I like is Oshin, but I prefer movies

You should use "besides", because it's an adverb

wow, thaaaaaaaaanx:11:, I really didn't know that, I do thaaaaaank you

AABB
06-07-2008, 12:10
Thanks!

Freinds series remind me some good days. I also enjoy watching that mistery series

freshtj
06-07-2008, 17:47
I remember lost series are in 5 or 7 dvd's & it takes along time to watch it completly but it's a sort of defferent series. :20:

SCYTHE
06-07-2008, 18:08
Today I found the meaning of "unartig":31:, it's a German word that means naughty, rude.:13:
Sincerely, you are not too bad that u think u r :46:1

A r c h i
06-07-2008, 20:48
I remember lost series are in 5 or 7 dvd's & it takes along time to watch it completly but it's a sort of defferent series. :20:

I really adore this movie, Its great ..I recommend it to everyone :31::31:l

Today I found the meaning of "unartig":31:, it's a German word that means naughty, rude.:13:
Sincerely, you are not too bad that u think u r :46:1

thanks God that the admins don't know German:31::31:l;

Mehran NZ
06-07-2008, 21:29
but you may not enjoy it, cuz it's a romance movie n I think you won't like it
but why dun you watch 'lost'? I've heard it's great

I really adore this movie, Its great ..I recommend it to everyone l
ok then l watch it later on 'cuz i'm watching The Patronic Knights a chinese serie it's not bad but i do not recommend it

بانوی اسفند
06-07-2008, 22:07
hello every body [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

freshtj
07-07-2008, 11:01
Hi banoye esfand ,I was born before your month yeah bahman & i know that all the people who has born in winter are kind & smart . what do you think?

freshtj
07-07-2008, 11:08
Mehran nz i suggest you to watch kung fu hustle instead of or beside that chinese series .
It's funny & makes you happy

sepid12ir
07-07-2008, 11:38
Hi banoye esfand ,I was born before your month yeah bahman & i know that all the people who has born in winter are kind & smart . what do you think?

undoubtedly, all the guys of winter are fabulous, great, attractive n ...! N I've heard lazy:31:l
Actually I'm sorta lazy person, I just eat n sleep:31: n recently I recieved a mail which was about the character of people in different months, n whatever it was written about Esfandi's people was true about me. it was written, they're lazy but always energetic n happy n some others which were all true:27:l

freshtj
07-07-2008, 13:53
what about bahmanm month dear sepid ,I can not believe that you 're a sort of lazy you're not
You're a genius.with no doubt

Mehran NZ
07-07-2008, 18:31
undoubtedly, all the guys of winter are fabulous, great, attractive n ...! N I've heard lazyl
Actually I'm sorta lazy person, I just eat n sleep n recently I recieved a mail which was about the character of people in different months, n whatever it was written about Esfandi's people was true about me. it was written, they're lazy but always energetic n happy n some others which were all true
yeah i have a book 'bout my month (i was born in azar) at first ithought it is nonsense but everything it said was true !! you know these kinda books are weird

Mehran nz i suggest you to watch kung fu hustle instead of or beside that chinese series .
It's funny & makes you happy
let me check it .....oh unfortunately i dont have it:13: i have Kung Fu Beggar but not kung fu hustle
i'll try to find it
anyway have you watched Death Note?! today i watched some seasons it is one of the best anime that i'v ever seen

sepid12ir
07-07-2008, 19:12
what about bahmanm month dear sepid ,I can not believe that you 're a sort of lazy you're not
You're a genius.with no doubt

thaaank you:11:, but actually, I'm sorta lazy person
I dun even lift a finger when I'm at home, as a girl it may be interesting to know that I've never washed the dishes n not any other chores
a person who sleeps up to 12 p.m is a lazy person, isn't he?:31:l
:46:By the way, if you want that E-mail I can forward it to you, just let me know

unartig
07-07-2008, 19:27
I know a site that speak about Months and its people .that 's intersting .
it showed that i should be a boss coz i can't obey anyone and all people have to obey me
I have stolen this table from that site don't ask me more
Just Know The Fire is the most powerful and Cardinal between those group have the most power and as you see The Esfand people doesn't have any good state(Gotcha Sepid)d:31:
this table is corrupted
see Farvardin is Fire and cardinal ordibehesh is soil and constant and ..................relatively

فروردین
اردیبهشت
خرداد
تیر
مرداد
شهریور
مهر
آبان
آذر
دی
بهمن
اسفند
آتش
خاک
باد
آب
آتش
خاک
باد
آب
آتش
خاک
باد
آب
کاردینال
ثابت
متغیر
کاردینال
ثابت
متغیر
کاردینال
ثابت
متغیر
کاردینال
ثابت
متغیر

بانوی اسفند
08-07-2008, 10:10
yeah you are right .a agree with you :31:

Antonio Andolini
08-07-2008, 10:22
Hi friends
how are you with summer? ..... it seems fortunately these days EFL forum becomes more busier and we can see more new members so congrac to Archi ....{ but I dun see Petros where's he?}....... and talk about your program on summer ... what will you do in these warm days

Have A NiCe time

freshtj
08-07-2008, 10:51
Unfortunately I've not watched this anim yet .is it a japanese anim as good as animatrix or?
... Mehran NZ:20:

sepid thank you that you've mentioned my writings i love to do it for me :31:

SCYTHE
08-07-2008, 11:35
I dun even lift a finger when I'm at home, as a girl it may be interesting to know that I've never washed the dishes n not any other chores
a person who sleeps up to 12 p.m is a lazy person, isn't he?:31:l

:46:By the way, if you want that E-mail I can forward it to you, just let me know

I also do not do anything more than amusing myself or studying:46:
but I dont sleep more 4 or 5 hours a day:19:
I go to bed at 3 AM and wake up 8 o'clock

freshtj
08-07-2008, 11:54
WOW , such a irregular living style just for the time of sleeping.
for how long you've been in this kind of situation because it makes me worry SCYTHE!

SCYTHE
08-07-2008, 12:11
WOW , such a irregular living style just for the time of sleeping.
for how long you've been in this kind of situation because it makes me worry SCYTHE!

Dont worry, I used to it
But everyone at family complains about this, I dont let them sleep well:31:
I love tranquility of night, it comforts me,try it

sepid12ir
08-07-2008, 12:48
Hi friends

how are you with summer? ..... it seems fortunately these days EFL forum becomes more busier and we can see more new members so congrac to Archi ....{ but I dun see Petros where's he?}....... and talk about your program on summer ... what will you do in these warm days

Have A NiCe time

Well, I'm gonno go on a trip this afternoon n not availible for a couple of days, I miss you paaals:11:l

I also do not do anything more than amusing myself or studying:46:

but I dont sleep more 4 or 5 hours a day:19:

I go to bed at 3 AM and wake up 8 o'clock

Go Out Of Hereee!!!!:18::18:, just 4 or 5 hours?! good for you, but I have to sleep at least 8 hours:31:l

AABB
08-07-2008, 13:47
Dont worry, I used to it

I tried it but finally I couldn't get along with it!!!!1

A r c h i
08-07-2008, 14:19
Hiii my friends
My summer has just started :31::31::31:
So I'm trying to get the best out of it, I have lots of plans in my mind..It's great when you're mind is free , no thoughts ..It's a great relief

Mehran NZ
08-07-2008, 15:22
Unfortunately I've not watched this anim yet .is it a japanese anim as good as animatrix or?
... Mehran NZ:20:

yeah it is japanese ,it doesnt have kung fu or sword or s.th like that
but it has a strong and twisted story
:46:

Antonio Andolini
08-07-2008, 16:20
Dont worry, I used to it

So am I .. last night I slept at 5A.M but I woke up about 11 or 12 P.M in summer I used to stay all nights because it has a wonderful sky

freshtj
08-07-2008, 16:32
I've found some pictures of this anim ,yeah it sounds great & strong,but it's not easy for me to find these kind of anim but i hope to watch it soon Mehran NZ.

:20:

freshtj
08-07-2008, 16:47
Archi girl i know you're a modarator & you're capable in this forum , I've made a new topic that is about some music you can clearly understand & for the start i put a song named Unbelievable ,so what do you think do you understand what am i talking about?
It's important to give me your idea. pls

AABB
08-07-2008, 18:00
Hiii my friends

My summer has just started :31::31::31:
So I'm trying to get the best out of it, I have lots of plans in my mind..It's great when you're mind is free , no thoughts ..It's a great relief

yeah that's great. the rest season is just coming and I hope u,me and the other guys warm up this topic and the rest of the forum as the same.Inshallah

3Dmajid
08-07-2008, 18:10
I stood by for summer and said to myself " I will do nice works and learn a lot things in this summer ".
But when summer came , I prefer play and fun.

3Dmajid
08-07-2008, 18:11
pardon me for this post , but how i can to apply left to right text in my posts like some of our friend's posts ?

3Dmajid
08-07-2008, 18:16
I found it in Advanced mode.
Sorry for that posts.

A r c h i
08-07-2008, 21:48
Archi girl i know you're a modarator & you're capable in this forum , I've made a new topic that is about some music you can clearly understand & for the start i put a song named Unbelievable ,so what do you think do you understand what am i talking about?
It's important to give me your idea. pls
I totally agree with you on this topic..it's a great one..I love music :31:

yeah that's great. the rest season is just coming and I hope u,me and the other guys warm up this topic and the rest of the forum as the same.Inshallah

Yeah, sure..we'll be here all the time :46:l

3Dmajid
08-07-2008, 22:43
some body chat me please
i want to test my english

SCYTHE
08-07-2008, 23:07
some body chat me please
i want to test my english

Hi:10:

Tell us one pleasant memory about yourself?

3Dmajid
09-07-2008, 11:23
ok ... nice question ... I hope that understood you'r mean of this question ... So please correct my sentence if I have some wrong :

There are a youngs group in our sector that I am one of them in the group. We constitute some session in week to learn some things about ISLAM religion. Some times we go to fun junket trip with some targets . It was NOROOZ happy that we decided to go to travel until a week. Our target was "Dolat Abaad" country in Mashhad city. We wanted to help poor people in there. First night we went to Mashhad and slept there, We visited holy shrine. When you go to holy shrine in Mashhad city , you feel that you are in the best place of God paradise !
Next day we moved to "Dolat Abaad" and when we arrived there , we cleaved to 3 group. Every group must go to special place and help poor people. But what was our help ? We made two small house and a small school for poor people and gave some gift to their small baby. We worked 8 hours in a day ! it was 100% miracle and God help us , because we never didn't feel any tired in our work and also we was very happy and make fun in our works !
When we returned , we visited holy shrine again and then return to TEHRAN CITY.
It was really a nice memory because there where a lot of fun and learnt things in our trip.

What is you'r idea about this pleasant memory ?

SCYTHE
09-07-2008, 12:23
ok ... nice question ... I hope that understood you'r mean of this question ... So please correct my sentence if I have some wrong :

There is a young group in our sector that I am one of them in the group. We constituted some sessions in week to learn new things about ISLAM religion. Some times we go to fun junket trip with some targets . It was NOROOZ happy that we decided to travel for a week. Our target was "Dolat Abaad" country in Mashhad city. We wanted to help poor people there. First night we went to Mashhad and slept there, We visited the holy shrine. When you go to holy shrine in Mashhad city , you feel that you are at the best place of God paradise !
Next day we moved to "Dolat Abaad" and when we arrived there , we cleaved to 3 groups. Every group must go to special place and help poor people. But what was our help ? We made two small houses and a small school for poor people and gave them some gifts to their small babies. We worked 8 hours a day ! it was 100% miracle and God helped us , because we never feel tired in our works and also we were very happy and made fun in our works !
When we returned , we visited holy shrine again and then return to TEHRAN CITY.
It was really a nice memory because we had a lot of fun and learned a lot in our trip.

What is you'r idea about this pleasant memory ?

My idea about yr writing: Cooooooooooooooooool

freshtj
09-07-2008, 13:55
Hi majid you're great in english & i think you'de better change your name to majid angel it's more suitable. I'm so pleased to see you here man.:20:

AABB
09-07-2008, 14:19
Hi majid you're great in english & i think you'de better change your name to majid angel it's more suitable. I'm so pleased to see you here man.:20:

I don't think we can change our user name, can we?1

Mehran NZ
09-07-2008, 14:41

take a look at here

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

3Dmajid
09-07-2008, 14:53
Hi majid you're great in english & i think you'de better change your name to majid angel it's more suitable. I'm so pleased to see you here man

Thanks for this , You said me that I change my name to majid angle ? I have answer for it. Angles can't to sin but I sinned a lot

seied-taher
09-07-2008, 14:56
hello kids...
chakar mikoni?
how do you do majid?

unartig
09-07-2008, 16:35
Thanks for this , You said me that I change my name to majid angle ? I have answer for it. Angles can't to sin but I sinned a lot

Bad Boy
BTW the late 2 weeks was a horrible weeks for me
:41:
I lost 40 in 2 weeks
:13:
but i don't care about it
:5:
coz i believe Sepid Signature

3Dmajid
09-07-2008, 17:05
hello kids...
chakar mikoni?
how do you do majid?

do you want to cheat managers ?
you spoke PINGLISH

I am fine man , but i think that u are not fine :31:

A r c h i
09-07-2008, 17:33

Hey dear
you said me is completely wrong
You can say: You told me
or you said to me

hello kids...
chakar mikoni?
how do you do majid?

hey buddy
don't forget that it's and English chat room:31:l

Unfortunately no, you can't change it:41:l

3Dmajid
09-07-2008, 18:37
Hey dear
you said me is completely wrong
You can say: You told me
or you said to me

OK ... Thanks a lot

A r c h i
10-07-2008, 19:29
where is everybody????:10:l

SCYTHE
10-07-2008, 20:07
where is everybody????:10:l
Waiting for key member of this topic to come back:19::31:
This room is more like dead room than chat room

obituary
10-07-2008, 20:29
Waiting for the key member to come back:19::31:
This is more like dead room than chat room

?Who is key member
i wanna told told you one the best moment moment in my life.
last month when i was going for mountain climbing with my little 7 years brother i saw there is a place for bungy jumping.i didn't know we have it in iran.
it made me very happy couse one of my dreams is that one day i can go for bungy jumping.
but when i saw it i told myself Ali you fear of HEIGHT very much.and i didn't know what should i do.
then i got something and that was i must militate with my fear.
on that friday i called there and told them i wanna jump and they told me come here in 45 minuetes.
i went there with my brother and mom and 2 others of my family but my dad didn't come couse he
thought it was very danger for me.
then we went there.first they checked my heart beat and it was 103.
after 15 minutes we start to go up.there was 200 step.
one of the coach there start to make me ready.
then told me without looking down go ahead.
when you reach the egde i told you and when you are ready feel free and jump.
i jumped.
and this is one of the best moment of my life.

SCYTHE
10-07-2008, 21:29
?Who is key member
last month when i was going for mountain climbing with my little 7 years brother i saw there is a place for bungy jumping.i didn't know we have it in iran.
it made me very happy couse one of my dreams is that one day i can go for bungy jumping.
but when i saw it i told myself Ali you fear of HEIGHT very much.and i didn't know what should i do.
on that friday i called there and told them i wanna jump and they told me come here in 45 minuetes.
i went there with my brother and mom and 2 others of my family but my dad didn't come couse he
i jumped.

wow, u r very brave:18::13:, I even fear roller coaster when I go to theme park:41:. I tried it(roller coaster not bungy jumping!:31:) one time forever.
How far in meters did u jump?
Thank u for sharing us your memory:40:
You broke the ice

obituary
10-07-2008, 21:34
wow, u r very brave:18::13:, I even fear roller coaster when I go to theme park:41:. I tried it(roller coaster not bungy jumping!:31:) one time forever.

How far (meter) did jumped off?
Thank u for sharing us your memory:40:
You broke the ice

two weeks ago i went to park and went for roller coaster that make you upside down.it's very very funny.

the bungy that we have in iran is about 40 meters.

if you wanna see my jump go to this address i uploaded it's movie there

SCYTHE
10-07-2008, 21:40
two weeks ago i went to park and went for roller coaster that make you upside down.it's very very funny.

Thanks, My internet connection speed is very low, but when I go to univ. I will watch and will comment it!1

A r c h i
10-07-2008, 22:01
?Who is key member
i jumped.

Wow, you did bungy jumping:18::18:

It's forbidden for women I asked the man in charge :41:, I think I don't dare doing that..it's so scary..But I'd really like to try it once..hope for that day:31:l

obituary
10-07-2008, 22:10
Wow, you did bungy jumping:18::18:

It's forbidden for women I asked the man in charge :41:, But I think I don't dare doing that..it's so scary..But I'd really like to try it once..hope for that day:31:l

When i talked to them they told me in mid summer women can jump.they try to make a dress for girls for jumping.
but the bungy jumping manager himself don't know why it's forbidden for girls.

all i can say about it is
it's wonderful,amazing.
i recommend to you and everybody i know to try it once.
i will jump again next week.

A r c h i
10-07-2008, 22:20

I watched the video ..that was nice...so good for you...I'm jealous [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

By the way Ali, will you please resize the picture in your signature, better not to have a signature more than 50kb, thanks dear

SCYTHE
10-07-2008, 22:28
When i talked to them they told me in mid summer women can jump.they try to make a dress for girls for jumping.
but the bungy jumping manager himself don't know why it's forbidden for girls.

all i can say about it is
it's wonderful,amazing.
i recommend to you and everybody i know to try it once.
i will jump again next week.

Everyone here has talked about his/her fav. music bands, now it's yr turn:46:
Anathema, Katatonia, Empyrium, DIRE STRAITS, metallica, iron maiden, the doors, ...:40:
u know or like which mentioned bands?1

obituary
10-07-2008, 22:29
I watched the video ..that was nice...so good for you...I'm jealous [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

By the way Ali, will you please resize the picture in your signature, better not to have a signature more than 50kb, thanks dear

Sorry for my big signiture...I changed It.
thanks for your notification

obituary
10-07-2008, 22:36
Everyone here has talked about his/her fav. music bands, now it's yr turn:46:

Anathema, Katatonia, Empyrium, DIRE STRAITS, metallica, iron maiden, the doors, ...:40:
u know or like which mentioned bands?1

When i was young i just listen to Death metal music and my favorit band wa Deicide the one who is my avatar now.it's remember me my old day.
but now i'm listening to every kind of music except death metal.
Metallica is my favorit band but after jason went out of the group i don't like their music anymore.
i like anathema and Whitin Temptation.

i listen to music many hours per day and many of them are light music or persian music.

Antonio Andolini
11-07-2008, 01:55

I couldn't watch that because of low speed but you should be a adventurist .... If I can I'll fall from a plane rather than a mountain ... its more higher and I love to touch clouds with my own hands if I'll have enough encourage

Have FuN

SCYTHE
11-07-2008, 02:07
I couldn't watch that because of low speed but you should be a adventurist .... If I can I'll fall from a plane rather than a mountain ... its more higher and I love to touch clouds with my own hands if I'll have enough encourage

Have FuN

:18:It's 3 Am, go to bed:31:
what r u doing?1

Antonio Andolini
11-07-2008, 02:14
It's 3 Am, go to bed:31:You too :31: .... summer nights are so beautiful ..... cannot sleep

what r u doing?1Listening music and counting and talking with stars! .... it has a lot of FuN

Have FuN

AABB
11-07-2008, 05:43
I gotta call u guys night walkers...:46:see ya

elendil
11-07-2008, 08:45
?Who is real night walker

lol

SCYTHE
11-07-2008, 18:40
It's a very quiet Friday:13::31:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

elendil
11-07-2008, 19:21
lol

Do u ever think that be a night walker in ur dream? mmmmmm

SCYTHE
11-07-2008, 20:04
lol

Do u ever think that be a night walker in ur dream? mmmmmm

To whom r u talking?
I didn't catch your point
anyway, nice to meet u

Behnam_A
11-07-2008, 20:24
this is the first time that i see this room r u 2 just the only persons who chat in this room anyway nice 2 meet anyone in this topic it isnt better to leave our yahoo id here to chat with voice

Behnam_A
11-07-2008, 21:15
this is the first time that i see this room r u 2 just the only persons who chat in this room anyway nice 2 meet anyone in this topic it isnt better to leave our yahoo id here to chat with voice

i am sorry 2 said that i didnt read other pages here is no position for an beginner bye:20:

Mehran NZ
11-07-2008, 21:53
what do you mean by there is no position for begiiners ?! then i should say bye 2 hmm?s

snowy_winter
11-07-2008, 23:42
hi dear friends!
i'm finally back.i missed all of you:10::46:..in fact i was back some days ago but couldn't come here and post sooner because of some problems:41:
how many pages have been added since the last time i was here! i haven't had time to read them yet..let me go back to them and read the post..be right back!:46:l

snowy_winter
12-07-2008, 00:26
i'm back again..there were so many pages added that i gave up reading them all! i could only find these posts in the first new pages which were related to me:46:l

Hi, We miss u too , and I wish best results in ur exams:10:
I have three exams left in three consecutive days:41:

thanks dear shahab:11:
how were those 3 exams of yours? my exams were no good:41: i'm just looking forward to getting passing mark!:45:l

I wish you the best marks not passing mark
:11:

thank you dear unartig:11:..but now i'm even content to passing marks! so far i know about one of my marks..a terrible mark which means i've failed the exam/course:37::37::41:l

by the way, i see some changes! new active members! congratulations!:20: congratulations dear sepideh, dear narsis and dear seymour!(is there anyone else i've missed? if yes, sorry 'cuz i've just seen these members since i haven't checked all the new pages/posts):11: belated congratulations of course!:10::46:

and could somebody please tell me what's the current subject of the talks? as i said i've given up reading the past pages! thanks in advance:20:

hope to see you all around more now!(free of exams!:31:):20:l

Behnam_A
12-07-2008, 10:03
what do you mean by there is no position for begiiners ?! then i should say bye 2 hmm?s

i really appreciated ur replying r u accept me 2 ur group i have some trouble expessing myself and u should accept me with those mistake
P.S. nice 2 injoy 2 this topic

Mehran NZ
12-07-2008, 10:41
i really appreciated ur replying r u accept me 2 ur group i have some trouble expessing myself and u should accept me with those mistake
P.S. nice 2 injoy 2 this topic

Your English is good enough to be here and as you said there is a lot of professionals if you have some mistakes you can solve them with their help but it doesn’t mean that you can't help others
e.g I always should correct archi girl's mistakes [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

frnsh
12-07-2008, 11:52
Hi every body.
I just found here now and i love to join u all. I made a topic like this but it closed because this topic was available.
So I'll join u since now.

sepid12ir
12-07-2008, 12:40
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] hey buddies, I'm baaaaaaack
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I sorely missed you all, n very happy that I'm here again
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] in these days I did understand that I'm very much addicted to Internet n especially P30World
anyway, I've reviewed all the pages since I was absent, the most important thing was the memory of Ali, Bungy Jumping?!?!?!:18::18: Ali how could you dare to do thaaat?! under no circumstances I can accept to do it, but I do understand how amazing it was for you

and also, we have some new friends here, Behnam n Majid, I do welcome you guys to this topic n hope to see you more active here:11:l
n Archi, hope to enjoy yr summer:10:, by the way, how was the project?l
n nothing more, hmm?:46:Goooood luck

sepid12ir
12-07-2008, 12:52
i am sorry 2 said that i didnt read other pages here is no position for an beginner bye:20:

r u kidding?! when we can get yr words be sure that you are good at English, be sure by studying more you can be much better:11:l
:11:good luck

i'm back again..there were so many pages added that i gave up reading them all! i could only find these posts in the first new pages which were related to me:46:

by the way, i see some changes! new active members! congratulations!:20: congratulations dear sepideh, dear narsis and dear seymour!(is there anyone else i've missed? if yes, sorry 'cuz i've just seen these members since i haven't checked all the new pages/posts):11: belated congratulations of course!:10::46:

and could somebody please tell me what's the current subject of the talks? as i said i've given up reading the past pages! thanks in advance:20:

:11:hey dear, nice to see you back
:11:thaaanx
n it seems there is no specific topic right now

Hi every body.
I just found here now and i love to join u all. I made a topic like this but it closed because this topic was available.
So I'll join u since now.

Hi dear frnsh, welcome on board:11:l
happy to have you here n hope to see you active
:10:good luck

obituary
12-07-2008, 12:53
Hi sepide
We miss you too.
it's very nice to see you here and i'm very happy.
how was your trip?

about your question i must told you that when i wanna melitate with my fear i do all things even if i :31:know i will die

to melitate with my fear of height i did bungy jumping.
to melitate with my fear about ghost and elf one night i saw ring 1 and 2 and then grudge 1 and 2

i always chose the worst way

shahab_f
12-07-2008, 12:57
i'm back again..there were so many pages added that i gave up reading them all! i could only find these posts in the first new pages which were related to me:46:l

thanks dear shahab:11:
how were those 3 exams of yours? my exams were no good:41: i'm just looking forward to getting passing mark!:45:l

When did I post that message?I don't remember:23:let me think about my three exams...I think that wasn't too brilliant ! I just passed them:27:.:D
Welcome back:10:

AABB
12-07-2008, 13:05
When did I post that message?I don't remember:23:let me think about my three exams...I think that wasn't too brilliant ! I just passed them:27:.:D

I Pray for u bro. hope to pass'em all n also have a good result. don't forget to do the same for my excams.c ya

freshtj
12-07-2008, 17:22
what about your unseen dvd's ?huh :27:
can you choose the worst way? you should prepare yourself to watch them all man
I'm sure you're dare enough:31::27::31:obiutary

obituary
12-07-2008, 17:53
what about your unseen dvd's ?huh :27:
can you choose the worst way? you should prepare yourself to watch them all man
I'm sure you're dare enough:31::27::31:obiutary

:37:.i look at my dvd list now and i found that there are 420 dvd that i haven't seen yet

these days i have many time but i need silence to watch them and you know when you have 7 years old brother there is no more silence

freshtj
12-07-2008, 19:03
:37:.i look at my dvd list now and i found that there are 420 dvd that i haven't seen yet

these days i have many time but i need silence to watch them and you know when you have 7 years old brother there is no more silence

obituary there are plenty of solutions if you want to solve it, you can buy a wireless headset for tv if you can not find any silent or you can make your own home theater in your room if it's possible for you but after all i can feel you friend.be patient :31::41::31:

sepid12ir
12-07-2008, 19:25

wow! 420...good for you
I do agree, I also prefer watching a movie in a very silent place
by the way, do you like watching a movie with others or alone?!l

obituary
12-07-2008, 20:18
wow! 420...good for you

I do agree, I also prefer watching a movie in a very silent place

by the way, do you like watching a movie with others or alone?!l

i like watching movie alone but i have one exception and that is if some one watching movie like me (Don't talk even one word)
i can watch movie with that person.
anyway i think best time for watchin a movie is night when all of my family going to sleep.there is no light and just you there

?how do you prefer to watching a movie

AABB
12-07-2008, 20:44
i like watching movie alone but i have one exception and that is if some one watching movie like me (Don't talk even one word)

anyway i think best time for watchin a movie is night when all of my family going to sleep.there is no light and just you there

I'd prefer to watch movies with active guys I mean to speak and to freak out! but when I watch a complex conversational movies like most of biritish movies such as Harry potter I'd prefer to have a silent enviroment to understand that weard biritish accent!!!1

frnsh
12-07-2008, 22:31

Hi. actually i like to see movies with my family at night. because they dont speak and it's good. I like when all of us scared and hug each other:31: it's great. and when the movie finished we sometimes sleep and some times talk about the movie!!! we all love movies alot.
I like it because now each of us has her\his opinion about movies. and thats great.

sd70
12-07-2008, 22:38
I like to watch movies when i am alone. My last movie was "Heat" starring Al Pacino and Robert De Niro. It was an excellent movie

Mehran NZ
12-07-2008, 23:20
i like to be alone when i watch movie and turn off lighs and i have to use headphone too

sd70
12-07-2008, 23:25
and i have to use headphone too
but i don't like to use headphone for watching movies. I like to use speaker for this

Why you have to use headphone? a

obituary
12-07-2008, 23:56
i don't like to watch movie on PC or by headphone.
just watch movie on TV

Antonio Andolini
13-07-2008, 00:18
Hi
I prefer to watch movie via PC .... and at nights ..... as our said families usually make some parazit in watching movie

Mehran NZ
13-07-2008, 00:31
but i don't like to use headphone for watching movies. I like to use speaker for this

Why you have to use headphone? a

you know that's kinda habit i can't keep continue to live without my headphone:8:i always use it even the movie isnt english and when i want to read ebook or do s.th that doent have sound i just put it on my shoulders

Hi
I prefer to watch movie via PC .... and at nights ..... as our said families usually make some parazit in watching movie
tnx bud we have same points of view

thecrow
13-07-2008, 00:38
hi pals
I can see that the subject is about watching movie
I love this subject I have lots of movies that I havent seen them
Id like to watch them in the middle of the night by using a headphone on my pc
thats very interesting

snowy_winter
13-07-2008, 00:39
:11:hey dear, nice to see you back
:11:thaaanx
n it seems there is no specific topic right now
thanks dear sepideh:11: now that i'm free for about 2 months i hope i'll be more active in this chat room.. i seem to be forgetting my English:41: and i don't want that to happen!:20:l

lol...let me help you:46: it was about 20 days ago, or maybe a couple of days more! no surprise that you might not remember it!:46: but seems you finally remembered! great! hey you're really lucky for passing your exams!:46::31:
thank you dear:11:
good luck

snowy_winter
13-07-2008, 00:49
seems the current subject's watching movies.. let me join you!

i like watching movies although i don't do that much! i'm not really a movie fan but if i happen to get some CDs/DVDs i'd like watching them or if someone suggests me a movie i'd like to catch it:20:

about how i'd like to watch movies..well, i don't care much whether i watch it over computer or tv..what matters to me,as some of you friends pointed to, is the silence! if i'm watching a movie in company of others(friends or family) i'd rather them not to talk during it, which rarely happens!:46: thought in case i've watched that movie before, keeping silent during re-watching it doesn't matter much:31:l

AABB
13-07-2008, 01:04
well, I gotta say screen is not so important to me. first think I'm intersted in is the sound system or the quality of the movie sound and the quality of my PC speakers. it helps me alot to freak out during the movie which I watch...1

frnsh
13-07-2008, 12:12
you know that's kinda habit i can't keep continue to live without my headphone[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](14).gifi always use it even the movie isnt english and when i want to read ebook or do s.th that doent have sound i just put it on my shoulders

Hi. excuse me but I think that u did sth wrong. Can we say continue after keep? sorry but i don't know this.
Thnx

sepid12ir
13-07-2008, 12:15
Well, I prefer to watch a movie on T.V n as AABB said, the quality of sound is more important for me than the screen but generally I prefer t.v
n I also like to watch a movie when I'm alone or watch it with s.b who is also fan of movies n who doesn't utter a word while watching the movie:31:l
----
I have a very bad memory, once I was in Cinema, it was about 11 a.m n I went to Cinema with two of my friends n while watching one of my friends kept taking n she really got on my nerve n at the end she said, 'what an awful movie'...:19:! I just wanted to kill her, she was disgusting that day

Mehran NZ
13-07-2008, 13:04
Hi. excuse me but I think that u did sth wrong. Can we say continue after keep? sorry but i don't know this.
Thnx
why not?!s

Kite102
13-07-2008, 15:15
yeah the sentence can be without keep AND continue:

can't live without my headphones

PS: Hi all to those who remember me!

freshtj
13-07-2008, 15:36
I like to watch movies with a loud & clear sound ,I wish i could have a 42 inches lcd with 5.1 audio speakers surrounded all over my room but i just have an old tv with a normal dvd player:44:

Mehran NZ
13-07-2008, 16:19

can't to live without my headphones

yeah i remember you you are a native speaker who came iran one time right?s
but 'bout my sentence i know it can be without them but i want to know is my sentence wrong?!s

obituary
13-07-2008, 17:44
I like to watch movies with a loud & clear sound ,I wish i could have a 42 inches lcd with 5.1 audio speakers surrounded all over my room but i just have an old tv with a normal dvd player:44:

i want that too.
i have a 29 inches tv and and normal dvd player.
the sound is realy important.one day i went to one my dad friend and watched the movie in his home theater it was amazing.

frnsh
13-07-2008, 19:42
why not?!s

sorry. i wanted to just be sure about it. thnx :11:

Kite102
13-07-2008, 20:22
Hi Mehran ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Yes thats me!

Yes unfortunately the sentence was grammatically wrong..

SCYTHE
13-07-2008, 20:37
Hi Mehran ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Yes thats me!

Yes unfortunately the sentence was grammatically wrong..

Hi, how did u find learning Farsi? I mean learning Farsi is difficult or too difficult:31:?
thanks

Mehran NZ
13-07-2008, 21:12
sorry. i wanted to just be sure about it. thnx :11:

dont be!! tnx to you and dear Kite102 it is wrong
but i dont know why dear Kite102 can you explain more ?!i want to know wich part is wrong and why?!s

AABB
13-07-2008, 21:32
dont be!! tnx to you and dear Kite102 it is wrong
but i dont know why dear Kite102 can you explain more ?!i want to know wich part is wrong and why?!s

I'm not in the picture guys let me know what's happening?

A r c h i
13-07-2008, 22:00

can't live without my headphones

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh my God..look who's here :20::20::20:

where were you??? I missed you so much, I was thinking of you some weeks ago, wanted to know what happened that you didn't come back to the forum after you left Iran???

Good to see you back, Hope to see you more
Good luck :11::11::11:l

eshghe eskate
13-07-2008, 22:03
hi guys
how r u?
r u good dear archi?
i missed u alot!!
i dont know if u remember me or not but i remember u very well and now like too speak with u more!

Kite102
13-07-2008, 22:45
Haha wow Im surprised to find so many of you guys still remember me!

I'm well thank you, Ive been rather busy lately working and studying in Syria! I am currently back in the UK but Im heading back out to the Middle East soon!

Mehran:Keep is one of those verbs that should be followed by the gerund from (ing). So you could say:

I can't keep continuing to

But 'keep' and 'continue' have a similar meaning in this context so it'd be preferable to say something like:

I can't keep living without headphones!

SCYTHE: farsi is waaaaaaaaay more difficult to learn than English! My Farsi is still extremly awful :41::41:

Archi-girl: Hey, how are you doing? How are your studies? Sorry I havent been able to be online so much lately, internet access in Syria is kind of primitive! PS: Is Muhammed Clergyman still around? I spoke to him on msn a couple of months ago...

eshghe eskate: Gerrard, Torres :31::31::31:

bahare_chatomat
13-07-2008, 22:49
salam
eanja chejooriye???

obituary
13-07-2008, 22:59
hi guys
how r u?
r u good dear archi?
i missed u alot!!
i dont know if u remember me or not but i remember u very well and now like too speak with u more!

wow
look who is here
?how are you dear friend
:11:i'm soooooo happy to see you here

mohammad.clergyman
13-07-2008, 23:01

I'm well thank you, Ive been rather busy lately working and studying in Syria! I am currently back in the UK but Im heading back out to the Middle East soon!

Mehran:Keep is one of those verbs that should be followed by the gerund from (ing). So you could say:

But 'keep' and 'continue' have a similar meaning in this context so it'd be preferable to say something like:

SCYTHE: farsi is waaaaaaaaay more difficult to learn than English! My Farsi is still extremly awful :41::41:

Archi-girl: Hey, how are you doing? How are your studies? Sorry I havent been able to be online so much lately, internet access in Syria is kind of primitive! PS: Is Muhammed Clergyman still around? I spoke to him on msn a couple of months ago...

hey

dear Hozayfa

long time, no kiss and hugs

did you forget me this soon :41:

when are you gonna travel to middle east

?and are you going to stay for a long time

shahab_f
13-07-2008, 23:12
salam
eanja chejooriye???

Hi welcome to this forum ,:20: here in this forum u'll find different topics about different things, this topic that you have posted your first message in , is an English one , I think the name of Chat room is a bit confusing,Anyway u can post in farsi(not finglish) in every topic of p30world except EFL topics (such as this one)

A r c h i
14-07-2008, 00:44
hi guys
how r u?
r u good dear archi?
i missed u alot!!

Hey dear
yes sure I remember you, I thought you left us after I deleted some of your posts..so sorry for that:41:
hope to see you more and more in the room

salam
eanja chejooriye

Hi,
Here is like no where else in the world :31:, chat in English , find new friends and Enjoy

AABB
14-07-2008, 05:41

Hi. I'm Lookin for a way to learn Aarabic... I mean the conversational aspect. can u help me?any suggestion?1

asextor1
14-07-2008, 05:49
hello . i am not good type english but for see this tapic i enjoy . goodbye

Narsis_E
14-07-2008, 07:56

Hi dear kite

It's very good to have a native in this room. It gives us a chance to improve our English.

Glad to have you here & hope to see you more .

sepid12ir
14-07-2008, 10:49
hey buddies, it seems that you have an old friend around, welcome back kite:11:, good to have a native speaker here:10:l

niusha_z
14-07-2008, 11:46
Hey Kite! :31: you probably don't know me because I wasn't around the time you used to come here, but it'll be great to get to know you :46: anyway, welcome back!

SCYTHE
14-07-2008, 20:48
I'm fed up with this killing silence, why nobody talks

TEC
14-07-2008, 22:59
Hello everybody
nice to meet u

I have a qustion of u, but I'm not sure this topic can help me, or I must make a other topic.
any way...

The early birth cashed the worm
OR
The early birth cashes the worm
?

Or any one?

which one is better, and true.

so... my name Is Atefe, I'm, 22 years old, and I'm biginner to speak and writing English language.:46:

Thank u so much..:11:

TEC
14-07-2008, 23:05
Oh..
AND:31:
When ever, Is better, If, we use SO in our sentences, and when ever is better, if we make sentences, wite VERY?
for example:
So much/ Very much...

Thank u so much/ very much dear friends:40:

SCYTHE
14-07-2008, 23:09
hi, this link will help u

SCYTHE
14-07-2008, 23:14
Hello everybody
nice to meet u

I have a qustion of u, but I'm not sure this topic can help me, or I must make a other topic.
any way...

The early birth cashed the worm
OR
The early birth cashes the worm
?

Or any one?

which one is better, and true.

so... my name Is Atefe, I'm, 22 years old, and I'm biginner to speak and writing English language.:46:

Thank u so much..:11:

If u r talking about a fact that is always true, u should use present tense(second choice)
there is a topic a bout grammatical problems

A r c h i
15-07-2008, 00:40
I'm fed up with this killing silence, why nobody talks

May be they're busy:19::19:
l

hello . i am not good type english but for see this tapic i enjoy . goodbye

Welcome to our forum, It's a great topic, feel free to ask any question and we'll help you to improve your knowledge
Good luck:11::11:l

Antonio Andolini
15-07-2008, 00:47
Hey Kite! :31: you probably don't know me because I wasn't around the time you used to come here, but it'll be great to get to know you :46: anyway, welcome back!

so am I!

How is everything with you my friends in these free and warm days?

Have FuN

obituary
15-07-2008, 00:58
Hi every body
i had very bad day
about 4 hours whitout electricity and that was terrible bcuz i wrote many things and didn't save them:41:
after that i had 2 game till now that i lost both

Antonio Andolini
15-07-2008, 01:09
Hi every body
i had very bad day
about 4 hours whitout electricity and that was terrible bcuz i wrote many things and didn't save them:41:

fortunately these days we dun have electricity problem .. but we have water problem .... we dun have water in these warm days:19::19::41::41:

we are just at the beginning of the summer

obituary
15-07-2008, 01:19
fortunately these days we dun have electricity problem .. but we have water problem .... we dun have water in these warm days:19::19::41::41:

we are just at the beginning of the summer

:41::41:water problem :18::18:
thats intolerable.
we must thank god if we can pass this summer

Antonio Andolini
15-07-2008, 01:22
:41::41:water problem :18::18:
thats intolerable.
we must thank god if we can pass this summer

yep ... we should save water at nights and use them in days ... or call water organization to bring water 4 us

A r c h i
15-07-2008, 01:30
Hi every body
i had very bad day

It's been three days that we don't have electricity from 4 to 6 pm..that's horrible!!!! I'm totally boiled:5:
what's going on in this country?? God knows:19:l

obituary
15-07-2008, 01:45
It's been three days that we don't have electricity from 4 to 6 pm..that's horrible!!!! I'm totally boiled:5:

:41:in these three days we dont'have electricity from 12 to 4
unfortunately we have 2 cordless phone in home and when we don't have electricity both phone are useless

Antonio Andolini
15-07-2008, 01:50

yep but sometimes this brings beautifulness for the sky at nights:20: but in days it make a lot of problems ... but hope to solve water problem .... its much worse than electricity problems

AABB
15-07-2008, 14:38
yep but sometimes this brings beautifulness for the sky at nights:20: but in days it make a lot of problems ... but hope to solve water problem .... its much worse than electricity problems
yeah in summer nights which are shorter than days we can enjoy with stars...1

sepid12ir
15-07-2008, 15:51

e? we also have black out at 4 -6 but today we had from 12-2
I think we can not do anything during the black out bust reading, hmm?! anyway, it's really bad:41::13:l

SCYTHE
15-07-2008, 18:51
e? we also have black out at 4 -6 but today we had from 12-2
I think we can not do anything during the black out bust reading, hmm?! anyway, it's really bad:41::13:l

I'm a little nosy:31:
a blackout/ blackouts
black out =>blackout

When I'm in the univ. during 1-3 o'clock we have a blackout so I have to back home, again during 4-6 o'clock I have the same problem at home, funny??1

Antonio Andolini
15-07-2008, 22:55
Hi
how are you with fathers day? .... did you buy anything 4 your fathers?

GOOD LUCk

A r c h i
15-07-2008, 23:03
Hi
how are you with fathers day? .... did you buy anything 4 your fathers?

GOOD LUCk

I almost forgot that :31:

Happy Father's day to all great fathers of the world:11::11::11:

By the way Scythe, will u please change your avator ???:42::42:l

Antonio Andolini
15-07-2008, 23:11

so what did you do 4 your father?
I promised him to come to Internet less:27::27:

Have FuN

SCYTHE
15-07-2008, 23:26

why? no problem :31:
but I have no idea about a new avatar

obituary
15-07-2008, 23:30
i'n not a father but when going out with my brother everyone who see us think he is my child and my father is our grandfather

SCYTHE
15-07-2008, 23:37
What about this one, the problem is that I just love this man in the whole world

obituary
15-07-2008, 23:40

:42:i agree with Archi,, scythe please change it

shahab_f
15-07-2008, 23:43
What about this one, the problem is that I just love this man in the whole world

I agree with Azade ,although it's non of my business , change ur avatar plz:31:who is this man anyway?:D

mohammad.clergyman
15-07-2008, 23:44
:42:i agree with Archi,, scythe please change it

I don't really why he always tries to choose these hateful avatars :31:

guess he will tonight commit a suicide :31:

SCYTHE
15-07-2008, 23:55
So you want to keep on fighting
this is my avatar
send yr pics, if u have a better idea

obituary
16-07-2008, 00:08
this not a fight SCYTHE
????what is your idea about kurt cobain

any way
????is anybody have an account on Myspace here

SCYTHE
16-07-2008, 00:21
this not a fight SCYTHE
????what is your idea about kurt cobain

I know him, why ? he was god like burzum
do u know burzum?
that was pic of him

obituary
16-07-2008, 00:23
I know him, why ?

do u know burzum?
that was pic of him

yes i know burzum
but i've never seen his pic

i love curt cobain very much.his voice was wonderful

SCYTHE
16-07-2008, 00:31
this one?

obituary
16-07-2008, 00:34
this one?

:10:i agree with this

AABB
16-07-2008, 01:11
I suprised most of our topics goes for music stuff!

SCYTHE
16-07-2008, 01:51
I'm glad that u feel free to suggest and recommend me. I really appreciate your suggestions.
Do not hesitate to tell me my problems, I listen to your advices:10:
BTW, what's yr idea about my new avatar?:46:
thanx

mohammad.clergyman
16-07-2008, 08:18
Frankly speaking, ah,this one is worst of all!
The most disgusting avatar i've ever seen in (your) life !

obituary
16-07-2008, 09:27
I'm glad that u feel free to suggest and recommend me. I really appreciate your suggestions.

Do not hesitate to tell me my problems, I listen to your advices:10:
BTW, what's yr idea about my new avatar?:46:
thanx

:10:i Like your new avatar
this one is much better

:11:thanxxxx for change

sepid12ir
16-07-2008, 11:01
Bahram, first thaaanx for the blackout:11:, I always have problems with such words, like a lot, each other n ....:31:l
by the way Bahram, happy new avatarS
-----------------------
:11:Happy father's day to all great n kind fathers n wish them best
--------------
by the way, have sth to discuss about, we mostly talk about music, no new sub?:10:l

SCYTHE
16-07-2008, 11:59
It's getting really frustrating
This is definitely my last offer
what d u think about this one

mohammad.clergyman
16-07-2008, 12:47

I guess you can not use this one any longer

because it's now mine:27::21:

but where is his tie?

hahaha.... the blood is going out from my mouth

don't worry it is only in one-week trial period

:10: yours

Antonio Andolini
16-07-2008, 13:32

the story goes ... Sepid,Scythe,... who is next one to fight about his/her avatar?
No ... your current avatar is good

AABB
16-07-2008, 13:32

but where is his tie?

But Mohammad I love ur avator. Is that u? he smiles very nice. he got a legend face

obituary
16-07-2008, 13:39
Mohammad please change it to your last one
i love your last avator

?any idea about my avator

mohammad.clergyman
16-07-2008, 13:49
Don't worry dearAbituary
i'll change it soon

Antonio Andolini
16-07-2008, 14:06
by the way, have sth to discuss about, we mostly talk about music, no new sub?:10:l

and avatars ....... I think if we continue like this the moderators won't count this topic's posts

SCYTHE
16-07-2008, 14:40

but where is his tie?

gosh! I got surprised with yr choice, but I will not use repetitive avatar:31:
I finally want to end this tedious game, this picture will be forever my avatar
change the subject, plz

Mehran NZ
16-07-2008, 16:16
and avatars ....... I think if we continue like this the moderators won't count this topic's posts
oh take it easy mate what should we say in a topic like this? what is the purpose of this topic? we are here to write and i think it doesnt matter
about what!! other subjects that we had disscused weren't that great or useful
if this topic was in motafareghe probably i never take part in it

gosh! I got surprised with yr choice, but I will not use repetitive avatar
change the subject, plz

wow bravo at last you found your avatar his face looks like your user name:D it is great i like it
but who is this mysterious man?! what a weird eyes:D

Antonio Andolini
16-07-2008, 16:25
oh take it easy mate what should we say in a topic like this? what is the purpose of this topic? we are here to write and i think it doesnt matter
about what!! other subjects that we had disscused weren't that great or useful

may be yeah ... may be yes

gosh! I got surprised with yr choice, but I will not use repetitive avatar:31:
change the subject, plz

what a mysteriful eye it has

SCYTHE
16-07-2008, 18:17
Unfortunately I read about him some months ago, the things that I remember about haim is that he was a very very brave (better to say crazy) German pilot. He during WWII destroyed 35 enemy's planes and escaped from imminent death 17 times:18:(I'm not sure about numbers:31:)1

AABB
16-07-2008, 18:33
So I see u r a german fan... right I remember u told me ur favoirite musicaian is a guy from Netherlan I guess which they speak like mostly german...

unartig
16-07-2008, 19:07
Unfortunately I read about him some months ago, the things that I remember about haim is that he was a very very brave (better to say crazy) German pilot. He during WWII destroyed 35 enemy's planes and escaped from imminent death 17 times:18:(I'm not sure about numbers:31:)1

and you cuz of 17 times of death escaping have chosen his pic as your avator
what a logical reason
You can be a role model for Sepid
Sepid i have pic of a woman that escaped death for 20 times wanna it?

SCYTHE
16-07-2008, 19:33
So I see u r a german fan... right I remember u told me ur favoirite musicaian is a guy from Netherlan I guess which they speak like mostly german...

yep, I think German is too better than English at least grammatically.
English grammar is too irregular

and you cuz of 17 times of death escaping have chosen his pic as your avator
what a logical reason
You can be a role model for Sepid
Sepid i have pic of a woman that escaped death for 20 times wanna it?
:20:[/left]

So what's yr reason to choose a music lover infant as yr avatar:31:1
why u rarely come around?1

sepid12ir
16-07-2008, 19:43
hey guys, drop the subject, plz talk about some other matters...I have a suggestion, why dun we talk about God n religion a little bit, hmm? do you believe in any religion n how do you imagin God?
n share yr ideas, if the sub is not interesting, you can have yr suggestions as well, then we start talking about it
hmm? let's make the topic more useful :10:l

SCYTHE
16-07-2008, 19:49
Talking about religion is very controversial, I fear

Antonio Andolini
16-07-2008, 20:05
yep ... it is so confusful ..... but it seems Sepid is so interested in it ... so OK .. start{If Babak won't BANN us}
you know its forbidden but I think if we respect to each other there shouldn't be any problems

unartig
16-07-2008, 20:06

So what's yr reason to choose a music lover infant as yr avatar:31:1
why u rarely come around?1

i agree with your Idea about deutsch languge and i should add that english language modified with people who used it and will lose its purity in future.

and about my avator i should say best avator that everyone has seen is my avator you cann't find better that this one never ever
:8:

hey guys, drop the subject, plz talk about some other matters...I have a suggestion, why dun we talk about God n religion a little bit, hmm? do you believe in any religion n how do you imagin God?
n share yr ideas, if the sub is not interesting, you can have yr suggestions as well, then we start talking about it
hmm? let's make the topic more useful :10:l

at last i find sth to ban you
I agree with dear SCYTHE.maybe admins and adminestrators don't come here but we have to obey forum regulations.it 's a guarantee for keep a community up

obituary
16-07-2008, 20:08
last week in meeting i saw babak and he said he never come to this section of this forum

but sepideh if you want talk about religion i can't say any word in chat room

Antonio Andolini
16-07-2008, 20:17
at last i find sth to ban you
I agree with dear SCYTHE.maybe admins and adminestrators don't come here but we have to obey forum regulations.it 's a guarantee for keep a community up

But I dun think so ... Let's invite Babak with our own hands and talk to him

unartig
16-07-2008, 20:48
But I dun think so ... Let's invite Babak with our own hands and talk to him
I think they never come here cuz i know that they have problems to maintain persian topics .and don't forget that english section have nice and good guys
if we have discussion about religion surely don't result what would result in other sections.but i think we can ask Archi-girl(The Big Boss)if we can do it?

mohammad.clergyman
16-07-2008, 20:56
I think they never come here cuz i know that they have problems to maintain persian topics .and don't forget that english section have nice and good guys
if we have discussion about religion surely don't result what would result in other sections.but i think we can ask Archi-girl(The Big Boss)if we can do it?

let's let it go

talking about religion is very enjoyable

the reason that some people are afraid of talking about religion is that they're used to disobey their religion or they might be afraid of probable conflicts

but it's all provided that we all promise to be open-minded and always respect the others opinions

however, the Moderator will say the last word

by the way, I don't think dear archi is that big physically :31:

mohammad.clergyman
16-07-2008, 21:01
But Mohammad I love ur avator. Is that u? he smiles very nice. he got a legend face

You will soon get to know who he is

Mohammad please change it to your last one
i love your last avatar

?any idea about my avatar

the mission is accomplished :5:

Antonio Andolini
16-07-2008, 21:49

Let's go:5::5::5:
:D

A r c h i
16-07-2008, 22:32
let's let it go

talking about religion is very enjoyable

the reason that some people are afraid of talking about religion is that they're used to disobey their religion or they might be afraid of probable conflicts

but it's all provided that we all promise to be open-minded and always respect the others opinions

however, the Moderator will say the last word

by the way, I don't think dear archi is that big physically :31:

Well Mohammad, I think it's better not to talk about religion, because I know what are my beliefs and what are yours, and I'm sure that we'll have a fight with each other on this:31:, So let's talk about other things

there are many things in the world that we can talk about:10:

By the way, I created a new translation ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) topic:31:

l

A r c h i
16-07-2008, 22:44

Thanks Godddddddddd that you changed your avatar:31::31::31:l

I do agree

yep ... it is so confusful ..... but it seems Sepid is so interested in it ... so OK .. start{If Babak won't BANN us}
you know its forbidden but I think if we respect to each other there shouldn't be any problems

I know that there'll be lots of problems and talking about religion is forbidden in this forum:27:l

last week in meeting i saw babak and he said he never come to this section of this forum

but sepideh if you want talk about religion i can't say any word in chat room

Yes I know Babak will never come here, But I'm here :31::31::5:l (never forget that:27:)l

I think it can result in some bad parts

obituary
16-07-2008, 22:48
i have suggestion
?lets talk about THEOSOPHY

mohammad.clergyman
16-07-2008, 23:16
i have suggestion
?lets talk about THEOSOPHY

I couldn't find this word in my dictionary

please explain about it

obituary
16-07-2008, 23:24
I couldn't find this word in my dictionary

please explain about it

Religious philosophy with mystical concerns that can be traced to the ancient world.
It holds that God, whose essence pervades the universe as an absolute reality, can be known only through mystical experience (see mysticism). It is characterized by esoteric doctrine and an interest in occult phenomena. Theosophical beliefs are found

in farsi we called it Erfan

mohammad.clergyman
16-07-2008, 23:41
in farsi we called it Erfan

خوب بابا زودتر مبگفتی

همون mysticism خودمونه

عزیزم این موضوع خیلی تخصصیه

من این موضوع را پیشنهاد میکنم

satellite, pros and cons

obituary
16-07-2008, 23:46
خوب بابا زودتر مبگفتی

همون mysticism خودمونه

عزیزم این موضوع خیلی تخصصیه

من این موضوع را پیشنهاد میکنم

satellite, advantages and disadvantages

i agree with your idea

i choose Theosophy cuz it's about 6 years i read about it and its my favorit subject
:5:but i guess nobody accept this subject

A r c h i
16-07-2008, 23:50
satellite, advantages and disadvantages

hey Mohammad, please edit your post as soon as possible and change it to English:41:

your suggested topic reminds me of Toefl essays..are we writing essays????l

obituary
17-07-2008, 00:09
Dear Archi(big Boss) please you tell one subject which we can talk about

mohammad.clergyman
17-07-2008, 00:09
as soon as possible

Frightened , scared, terrified , petrified

OF

YOU :41::41::41::41:

I did that :18:

A r c h i
17-07-2008, 00:21
Dear Archi(big Boss) please you tell one subject which we can talk about

You can talk about anything but politics and religion :31::31:l

We also have just speak in English which I found a topic for that..It's so had o find topics

chat room is just for chat,in my opinion no special topic needed

Big Boss:31::31::31::31: (Ali you're going to have a promotion so soon:27:)l

obituary
17-07-2008, 00:27
You can talk about anything but politics and religion :31::31:l

We also have just speak in English which I found a topic for that..It's so had o find topics

chat room is just for chat,in my opinion no special topic needed

.i wrote my summer plans in that topic
i think i must go to watch a movie now

BTW today i broke the ice and went to cinema

unartig
17-07-2008, 07:29

that 's unfair
I have told sooner than ali
Now for prosecute you i change your title to little employee
I agree with chat-room without no specific subject

AABB
17-07-2008, 11:26
that 's unfair

I have told sooner than ali
Now for prosecute you i change your title to little employee
I agree with chat-room without no specific subject

well it's gonna be messy

unartig
17-07-2008, 11:29
well it's gonna be messy

:11:Thanks you are right

thomas-anders
17-07-2008, 11:51
hey is any one here who play warcraft? it good to see this topic for me

and every time i come here im so enjoying

shahab_f
17-07-2008, 12:15
hey is any one here who play warcraft? it good to see this topic for me

and every time i come here im so enjoying

I sometimes play for fun , but I'm too far way from being professional , but I like warcraft it's very nice, and now I'm reading it's books it's about illidain and his brother ! :D

sepid12ir
17-07-2008, 12:15
.i wrote my summer plans in that topic

wow, you still haven't found the subject to talk about? what about talking about yrself? do you consider yrself as a good person? why or why not?:31:l
just a suggestion:11:l
----------
which movie did you watch, was it good? by the way, what are the movies on screen right now?l

frnsh
17-07-2008, 12:17
Just Once i had played it and i don't want to play it again if someone comes and wants to give me 999999 tomans for it!!!
I hate this game. mabe that's because of i love Age Of Mythology!!! It is an amazing Stratejic game. ( I think stratejic is wrong!!)

thomas-anders
17-07-2008, 12:28
I sometimes play for fun , but I'm too far way from being professional , but I like warcraft it's very nice, and now I'm reading it's books it's about illidain and his brother ! :D

perfect boy! its really good

obituary
17-07-2008, 13:16
wow, you still haven't found the subject to talk about? what about talking about yrself? do you consider yrself as a good person? why or why not?:31:l

just a suggestion:11:l
----------

which movie did you watch, was it good? by the way, what are the movies on screen right now?l

i watched En'ekas.it's not bad movie but like other iranian movie it's just a copy

:41:your subject is good but i don't know what should i say

Antonio Andolini
17-07-2008, 13:29

KHOSH BE HALET ... here our cinema isn't update .... I remember Sepid said she has seen ZANE DOVVOM 3-4months ago but this film comes here just yesterday:41::41: ...So I just could watch Hollywood films via PC

unartig
17-07-2008, 14:28
Sepid is an Update and modern girl in the field of cinema and movie
good for her
we should compliment her and then give her movies to watch
Sepid come here i compliment you (that 's for the first time that i flatterd).how many movies do you have (both CDs and DVDs)?d

SCYTHE
17-07-2008, 14:35
KHOSH BE HALET ... here our cinema isn't update .... I remember Sepid said she has seen ZANE DOVVOM 3-4months ago but this film comes here just yesterday:41::41: ...So I just could watch Hollywood films via PC

Which language u r talking in? I cannot take it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] .kidding
u can say "good for you" or "way to go!" or "congratulations"...
Do u really think Iranian movies worth watching[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
The only movie that I watched at cinema was "ekhragiha"1

So I want ask a routine Q:
Would you prefer to watch movie at cinema or home?1

and with whom do u prefer and why?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] 1

unartig
17-07-2008, 15:39
I agree with dear SYCTHE:10:
No iranian movie worth to see:5:
i never pay for each of them even 1 rial:31:
I love hollywood movies but i have n't seen for 4 years:41:
Movie shortage :13:

obituary
17-07-2008, 16:05
i agree too about iranian movie

:41:but yesterday there was a knife on my throat that say you must come

hollywood movie are good but some of the europian movie are very very better than the hollwood movie
and some of the hollywood movie are copy from the europian version

Dear unartig
Tell me if you want any movie

unartig
17-07-2008, 16:30
Dear unartig

Tell me if you want any movie

Thanks Dear Obituary(I think your name is Ali)d
Cuz of my job i cann't see any movie
I think i should buy a sat....to see foreign movies

SCYTHE
17-07-2008, 16:53
Thanks Dear Obituary(I think your name is Ali)d
Cuz of my job i can't see any movie
I think i should buy a sat....to see foreign movies

I have another suggestion for u, instead of wasting yr time by watching the whole movie, u can read our reviews of movies (by professional critics:31:) I'm sure u at the end feel the same and won't lose anything or any detail in the the movies:27: besides u have saved yr time
good idea? isn't

obituary
17-07-2008, 16:59
I have another suggestion for u, instead of wasting yr time by watching the whole movie, u can read our review of movies (by professional critics:31:) I'm sure u at the end feel the same and won't lose anything or any detail from the move:27: besides u have saved yr time

good idea? isn't

what a great idea Bahram
now i'm going to break all my dvd's and just come here and read movie's review

sepid12ir
17-07-2008, 18:12

but, I recommend you to go to cinema n watch the movie if you like romance ones:10:l

Sepid is an Update and modern girl in the field of cinema and movie

good for her
we should compliment her and then give her movies to watch
Sepid come here i compliment you (that 's for the first time that i flatterd).how many movies do you have (both CDs and DVDs)?d

what has happened to you?! I dun like this, I dun like to be complimented by you, better to carry on picking on me, hmm[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] have never counted my movies so no answer
hat

Which language u r talking in? I cannot take it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] .kidding

u can say "good for you" or "way to go!" or "congratulations"...
Do u really think Iranian movies worth watching[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
The only movie that I watched at cinema was "ekhragiha"1

So I want ask a routine Q:
Would you prefer to watch movie at cinema or home?1

and with whom do u prefer and why?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] 1

well, I'm sorta girl who tries not to lose anything:31:, so when you have the opportunity, when Arike is in yr neighbourhood n when once in a blue moon, you can catch a good movie so better to grasp it, hmm?l
I love watching movies in Cinema, why not:27::27:l

obituary
17-07-2008, 18:16
so when you have the opportunity, when Arike is in yr neighbourhood

so Sepideh you must be in my neighbourhood.:31:yesteday i was going to Arike

unartig
17-07-2008, 18:23
I have another suggestion for u, instead of wasting yr time by watching the whole movie, u can read our reviews of movies (by professional critics:31:) I'm sure u at the end feel the same and won't lose anything or any detail in the the movies:27: besides u have saved yr time

good idea? isn't

It 's not good Idea
cuz i subscribed the best movie group in internet and it sends me the best comments about future films

unartig
17-07-2008, 18:31
what has happened to you?! I dun like this, I dun like to be complimented by you, better to carry on picking on me, hmm[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] have never counted my movies so no answer

I lied
You wanna be hitted by stick
I never ever do it cuz then your father hit me badly
(i got bad experince:41: )so i compliment you
you mean your movies are countless
:18:
and about obituary:he used nice avator, Sepid learn

Kite102
17-07-2008, 19:29
Sorry for late reply, you guys talk a lot in this chat room! lol...

Muhammed: I'm well thanks, Im probably heading out to the Mid East again within a couple of weeks, just waiting for the visa to come through.. How are you? How is your stuff?

AABB: Learning conversation Arabic: Hmmm well Arabic is very different to Farsi or English in that you talk COMPLETELY differently to how you write! It is probably best to make friends with a native Arabic speaker (If you are from Tehran, I noticed quite a few Arabs whilst I was there). Alternatively, you could spend some time in an Arab country and you can pick it up but Arabic is not an easy language so be prepared for some work! lol

sepid12ir & Narsis_E: hey guys, nice to meet you too!

Talking about movies: When is the new batman film coming out?? Im dying to see it!

SCYTHE
17-07-2008, 19:42
Talking about movies: When is the new batman film coming out?? Im dying to see it!

I haven't heard anything about it. sorry
I have a question when two persons break up their friendly relationship and don't talk with each other what verb do u use to describe this condition (they are neither foe nor friend, I dunno how to say a neutral condition), I hope u understand my purpose

AABB
17-07-2008, 20:06
AABB: Learning conversation Arabic: Hmmm well Arabic is very different to Farsi or English in that you talk COMPLETELY differently to how you write! It is probably best to make friends with a native Arabic speaker (If you are from Tehran, I noticed quite a few Arabs whilst I was there). Alternatively, you could spend some time in an Arab country and you can pick it up but Arabic is not an easy language so be prepared for some work! lol

sepid12ir & Narsis_E: hey guys, nice to meet you too!

honsetly I got one through the internet but as the matter of fact she doesn't know English and we have to stick In Arabic language and after a minute is goes to be finishe I mean my Arabic. and I don't have clue what she's talking about!!!!weird

Kite102
17-07-2008, 20:12
Scythe: Hmmm do you mean estrangement?

AABB: Lol, where is she from? Some Arabic dialects are harder to understand than other

SCYTHE
17-07-2008, 20:22
Scythe: Hmmm do you mean estrangement?

AABB: Lol, where is she from? Some Arabic dialects are harder to understand than other
Thaaaaaanx
So long!
cheers

AABB
17-07-2008, 22:41
?

yeah. she is from Egypt and I gotta say that's very hard to understand. I remember when I was chatting with an Iraqi(which are famous in bad and hard accent)I could feel more relax on my understandimg!and I gotta say ouch. beside that I feel I really need to improve my religion language. and I used to love it. I ddin't practice and it's weak now. but I want to start it over in conversational)informal way)and will you help me out of this???1

eshghe eskate
17-07-2008, 23:29
hi again
how do u do guys?
sorry do u speak about a special topic in this chat room
or whatever u want u can speak about?!!
how r u dear archi
i missed u alot
so i came here to see u again

SCYTHE
17-07-2008, 23:34
Hey, guys do me a favor and write a paragraph about this subject[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Talk about an interesting tourist attraction you have been to[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
let's spend our time appropriately[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] 1

AABB
18-07-2008, 00:08
Hey, guys do me a favor and write a paragraph about this subject[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Talk about an interesting tourist attraction you have been to[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
let's spend our time appropriately[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] 1

I do agree with u pal; let's share our experience... last place I have gone was Perspolis. it was gr8. I can't define it really u gotta experience it your self. I got some pics of that place and when I took a look at with my critic friends on them, thery belived I took fantastic pics from there!!!! I gotta say there are a lot of photograph subject there. I recommand u the persian empire captal to visit.
so what is urs?1

snowy_winter
18-07-2008, 01:26
I do agree with u pal; let's share our experience... last place I have gone was Perspolis. it was gr8. I can't define it really u gotta experience it your self. I got some pics of that place and when I took a look at with my critic friends on them, thery belived I took fantastic pics from there!!!! I gotta say there are a lot of photograph subject there. I recommand u the persian empire captal to visit.
so what is urs?1

hi everyone again

cool topic & i've come to join you

my last trip was during the new year holidays(going to university city and coming back home is not really known as a "trip", is it?:exclamati).. anyway, it was a trip to a few cities, including Shiraz and on the way to it we visited the Perspolis and Pasargad:40: it was my first visit. in my mind it was more than great! i didn't wanna leave!! i had such a great feeling, can't explain it! (i think i can understand you, dear AABB!)
but you know, unfortunately we couldn't stay there for long. just less than an hour for Pasargad and about 2 for Perspolis:41: how sad that is!:37: now looking forward to the next time we can have a trip to that lovely ancient capital:40: and hoping this time we'll have enough time to spend there:20:

by the way, dear AABB, could you please share a couple of your pics with us? i think other friends would like to see them, too.. of course if you don't mind:10:l

looking forward to read other friends' trip experiences :11:l

AABB
18-07-2008, 07:10
hi everyone again

cool topic & i've come to join you

my last trip was during the new year holidays(going to university city and coming back home is not really known as a "trip", is it?:exclamati).. anyway, it was a trip to a few cities, including Shiraz and on the way to it we visited the Perspolis and Pasargad:40: it was my first visit. in my mind it was more than great! i didn't wanna leave!! i had such a great feeling, can't explain it! (i think i can understand you, dear AABB!)
but you know, unfortunately we couldn't stay there for long. just less than an hour for Pasargad and about 2 for Perspolis:41: how sad that is!:37: now looking forward to the next time we can have a trip to that lovely ancient capital:40: and hoping this time we'll have enough time to spend there:20:

by the way, dear AABB, could you please share a couple of your pics with us? i think other friends would like to see them, too.. of course if you don't mind:10:l

looking forward to read other friends' trip experiences :11:l

honestly, the photoes of mine are very important and I wanna take them to some galleries...:31: also they are very heavy and in big capacity... here are some:

SCYTHE
18-07-2008, 10:53
Thanx snowy winter n AABB for sharing us your travel log. The other and for me the most important aspect of those historic monuments are that those buildings were built without slavery. The workers were paid and there are so many carved stones that proves this theory

sepid12ir
18-07-2008, 11:52
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] wow, how coool, good photographer
:11:well, a good topic, at least Bahram could rescue the topic
well, my last trip was to Kish, you may remember it, it was last week. you may have been there, in my idea it is a very beautiful island even better than Dubai, Dubai beats Kish in just some beautiful buildings
anyway, this time we couldn't visit historical places n we mostly spent time on shopping(actually it was too sweet, although I'm not fond of shopping:31::31:) but one evening we went to 'Keshti Younani', it was really nice n beaituful, there you can catch a very beatiful evening, I did enjoy that evening;
: here is the pic

AABB
18-07-2008, 12:22
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] wow, how coool, good photographer

:11:well, a good topic, at least Bahram could rescue the topic
well, my last trip was to Kish, you may remember it, it was last week. you may have been there, in my idea it is a very beautiful island even better than Dubai, Dubai beats Kish in just some beautiful buildings
anyway, this time we couldn't visit historical places n we mostly spent time on shopping(actually it was too sweet, although I'm not fond of shopping:31::31:) but one evening we went to 'Keshti Younani', it was really nice n beaituful, there you can catch a very beatiful evening, I did enjoy that evening;
: here is the pic

just gotta say u took very bueatiful pics. I wish I had ur tallents.keep taking photographs cuz I see u can be very good at it...1

I remeber I went To Uromieh and I went to the lake it was wonderfull u gotta go there to feel it. the salty water gives u different feeling... I felt relax there. u don't have much disturbant and... 1

AABB
18-07-2008, 12:28

Thanx snowy winter n AABB for sharing us your travel log. The other and for me the most important aspect of those historic monuments are that those buildings were built without slavery. The workers were paid and there are so many carved stones that proves this theory

dear Shahram/Bahram u start up the topic but didn't share urs!!!let us know about ur traviling experiences right?1

SCYTHE
18-07-2008, 13:38
dear Shahram/Bahram u start up the topic but didn't share urs!!!let us know about ur traviling experiences right?1

Honestly I'm not interested in history, culture, architecture etc of my country. I'm eager to travel abroad and probably this summer I will go to Azerbaijan, but there is one thing about my country that I'm fond of it, and that's numerous mountains:40:. I'm mad about mountains (mountains whispers my name[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ) but my free time is very short and these days I don't have time for doing these kinds of adventures.
I regret not joining mountain group of univ. It seams that I again escaped from answering the Q [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] 1

P.s. If I want to talk about my boring trips I'm sure u will fall asleep after reading first or two sentences of my story

Antonio Andolini
18-07-2008, 13:46
it seems you are talking about beautiful places .... my town is near by Persepolis and Pasargad .. I've been in persepolise more than 100 times and sometimes I go to Persepolise by bike! It's so near to our town .... but it's a long time that I haven't visit it because my bike has been destroyed and I dun have enough Hosele to fix it ... and I should go to Persepolise by my father car
and I 've been in almost all of the beautiful places in Shiraz .. Because it is near our town too .. Just 45 Km away from us .... but I am interested to visit Hamedan and see its good places and I've been in Isfahan 3times but I hadn't enough time to visit this city completly

sepid12ir
18-07-2008, 14:55
wow, I just heard a very bad news
Ostad Khosro Shakibaei died this morning[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
May rest in peace
if you want to follow the news, take a look at this page:

obituary
18-07-2008, 15:03
wow, I just heard a very bad news

Ostad Khosro Shakibaei died this morning[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
May rest in peace
if you want to follow the news, take a look at this page:

i heard this bad news at morning
:37:i'm in shock now bcuz i like him verry much

sepid12ir
18-07-2008, 15:21
just gotta say u took very bueatiful pics. I wish I had ur tallents.keep taking photographs cuz I see u can be very good at it...1

I remeber I went To Uromieh and I went to the lake it was wonderfull u gotta go there to feel it. the salty water gives u different feeling... I felt relax there. u don't have much disturbant and... 1

thaaank you, but I'm not as good as you, you are great, very much great, right now yr 1st pic is my background, although I've noticed they're very important for you, I promise to change it soon

Honestly I'm not interested in history, culture, architecture etc of my country. I'm eager to travel abroad and probably this summer I will go to Azerbaijan, but there is one thing about my country that I'm fond of it, and that's numerous mountains:40:. I'm mad about mountains (mountains whispers my name[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ) but my free time is very short and these days I don't have time for doing these kinds of adventures.

I regret not joining mountain group of univ. It seams that I again escaped from answering the Q [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] 1

P.s. If I want to talk about my boring trips I'm sure u will fall asleep after reading first or two sentences of my story

come on, share yr trips, is it possible to have a dull trip?:20:l

it seems you are talking about beautiful places .... my town is near by Persepolis and Pasargad .. I've been in persepolise more than 100 times and sometimes I go to Persepolise by bike! It's so near to our town .... but it's a long time that I haven't visit it because my bike has been destroyed and I dun have enough Hosele to fix it ... and I should go to Persepolise by my father car
and I 've been in almost all of the beautiful places in Shiraz .. Because it is near our town too .. Just 45 Km away from us .... but I am interested to visit Hamedan and see its good places and I've been in Isfahan 3times but I hadn't enough time to visit this city completly
lucky you guy, I wish to come to Shiraz n Perspolise once, cuz 'ive heard about its beauty a lot:46:. when I really felt jelouse of the way you go to Perspolis(by bike), that's my dream-life[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , as far as I know you live in "shahre golo bolbol', so dun take it fo granted, enjoy it...l
by the way, in Tehran, where are the places which we can visit? hmm? we can be a group n visit the places in tehran together, it can be a good ideahaaa:31:l

SCYTHE
18-07-2008, 16:16
come on, share yr trips, is it possible to have a dull trip?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Sorry, I'm in no mood for it
I'm losing my temper under the burden of responsibility
Don't worry I a little exaggerate about my problems

obituary
18-07-2008, 16:34
by the way, in Tehran, where are the places which we can visit? hmm? we can be a group n visit the places in tehran together, it can be a good ideahaaa[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](4).gif

:20:very nice idea
?but where
i know there are many places in theran for visit.but i just know theran's mountains
i wanna visit all palaces in tehran
my suggestion is mountain

shahab_f
18-07-2008, 19:09
Khosro Shakibayi passed away[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , May God rest his soul.
His Biography is in other topics , here r some photos of him:
Rest in peace

unartig
18-07-2008, 19:31
God bless him.he was the best actor that i knew
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](36).gif