PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]

SCYTHE
10-06-2015, 19:45
You have watched over 100 episodes؟!!!

My avatar was Shikamaru Nara for a while here... You'll find that Shikamaru's dad (Shikaku) is way smarter than he is...

He regularly defeats Shikamaru in Shogi..

I think I'm a lot like Madara which you don't know yet...

Download the latest episodes from here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])or here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...:n01:

IMHO, Kakashi is a bit overrated... He sure was a prodigy as a child, but he also has very low reserves of Chakra (1/4th of Naruto) and heavily relies on "his" Sharingan...

He is usually seen losing in battles and needing help...

He would have died on many occasions if he did not have his Sharingan...

BTW, unlike Rock Lee, who is stated to be unable to use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, Might Guy is fully capable of performing those two even though you rarely get to see him do them...

Not exactly performing, but he can repel and break out of strong Genjutsu...

+ I told you not to use naruto.wikia.com as an information source... It'll spoil and ruin literally everything for you...
reading your posts are as enjoyable as watching naruto molding nine tailed fox chakra
I have progressed very fast though I have skipped some parts which didn't interest me...But all in all I cannot help but follow the story
//
youre like Madara? Looking forward to know him
//
thanks for the links
//

well Kakashi as you is not that great but his personality stands out....It still makes me smile when I remember his first scene
when kakashi first came in the door and after being hit on the head by an eraser he says: "Based on my first impression, i'd have to say... hmm... how shall i put this?.. I HATE YOU!!".l
//
About not looking at wiki I was aware not to read anything, I just did a quick search and found out the name of Inoue

SCYTHE
10-06-2015, 20:18
btw I also would like to mention face-wise Orochimaru looks kinda like ozzy osbourne.... a little bit

pro_translator
10-06-2015, 22:02
reading your posts are as enjoyable as watching naruto molding nine tailed fox chakra
I have progressed very fast though I have skipped some parts which didn't interest me...But all in all I cannot help but follow the story
//
youre like Madara? Looking forward to know him
//
thanks for the links
//

well Kakashi as you is not that great but his personality stands out....It still makes me smile when I remember his first scene
when kakashi first came in the door and after being hit on the head by an eraser he says: "Based on my first impression, i'd have to say... hmm... how shall i put this?.. I HATE YOU!!".l
//
About not looking at wiki I was aware not to read anything, I just did a quick search and found out the name of Inoue

Thank you! You, too...

Luckily skipping a few episodes in between won't hurt the story since there will be many flashbacks to the important scenes and you will master the plot by then...

//

Can't wait for you to meet him...

//

Definitely, Kakashi is still way cooler and stronger than many other characters...

When he falls for obvious pranks and traps it's almost always knowingly...

It's like he wants to say: You think you got me just by that? / Anyone can dodge and avoid a simple prank like that... I simply don't care enough about it to dodge it...

Also, the reaction after falling for pranks is also important... Handling the situation and knowing what to do and what do say...

In the distant future, you will find that he actually does notice a lot of things around him before they happen but he lets them happen anyway...

And here's a little spoiler to put your mind at ease: You won't hear of Sasuke till the end of Part I...

His next appearance will be the final episodes of season two of Naruto Shippuden...

And episode 186 is very very funny and it's more like a filler arc and off-the-plot so you can watch it right now...:n02:

:n16:

sepid12ir
11-06-2015, 15:13
Shut out all the excuses and do what you really want... Experience new things... You're not leaving them behind... Think of this as a long journey...

Remember that you can't be around them for the rest of your life...

This might be the beginning of a whole new chapter in your life...

In Canada, at some point you're going to have to speak French...

Do you speak French as well؟

No, if I go there, I'll be staying in Toronto which doesn't require French ...

SCYTHE
11-06-2015, 21:19
No, if I go there, I'll be staying in Toronto which doesn't require French ...

what discipline are you gonna study there?lc

pro_translator
11-06-2015, 21:39

How many episodes have you ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) watched so far؟

SCYTHE
11-06-2015, 21:46
How many episodes have you watched so far؟
well I am amidst of S03-E37

what are you doing these days?l

pro_translator
11-06-2015, 22:07
well I am amidst of S03-E37

what are you doing these days?l

Exams are over so I'm kinda free... Watching anime... hmmm... Watching another anime... Watching more anime... JUST WATCHING ANIME!:n02:

And then there are some extra stuff...

SCYTHE
11-06-2015, 22:13
Exams are over so I'm kinda free... Watching anime... hmmm... Watching another anime... Watching more anime... JUST WATCHING ANIME!:n02:

And then there are some extra stuff...
wow such a good relief....hmmm yeah watching anime is a way of living....I cannot get enough of it....its a escape from boring reality

keep us informing what are you watching if you please

SCYTHE
11-06-2015, 22:18
what I really love about two anime series i have watched so far is the complexity of the stories....the stories really intrigue your mind, i feel wonder at how their power imagination knows no limit or boundary and run far and wide

pro_translator
11-06-2015, 22:55
wow such a good relief....hmmm yeah watching anime is a way of living....I cannot get enough of it....its a escape from boring reality

keep us informing what are you watching if you please

I already gave you a list to start with...

However, if you were interested in watching a movie as well, try Grave of the Fireflies ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](1988)%20%5BFA+JP%5 D%20%5BBR-Rip%20720p%5D%20-%20%5B[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

Then Spirited Away ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](2001)%20%5BFA+EN+JP%5D%20%5BBR-Rip%20720p%5D%20-%20%5B[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

+ Start downloading Naruto Shippuden (if you don't want to buy it)... By the time you download the entire series you have most likely watched Part I...

sepid12ir
11-06-2015, 23:11

I'm not sure about studying at a university there... but I most probably will go for TESOL course...at the moment I'm kinda confused 'n dunno wot i wanna do with my future life :n02:i

SCYTHE
13-06-2015, 07:00
I already gave you a list to start with...

However, if you were interested in watching a movie as well, try Grave of the Fireflies ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](1988)%20%5BFA+JP%5 D%20%5BBR-Rip%20720p%5D%20-%20%5B[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

Then Spirited Away ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](2001)%20%5BFA+EN+JP%5D%20%5BBR-Rip%20720p%5D%20-%20%5B[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

+ Start downloading Naruto Shippuden (if you don't want to buy it)... By the time you download the entire series you have most likely watched Part I...
I have watched those movies long ago...they've been great

yeah first I must finish Naruto...The season 4 was below my expectation it mainly deals with missions which do not directly bear
/ with the main theme of the story which is the battle between Naruto/Sasuke/Itachi/OrochimaruAkatsuki
May fave character has been shifted to Itachi Uchiha...Although so far his character has remained in a cloud of mystery, you can see his charming power

SCYTHE
13-06-2015, 09:30
I'm not sure about studying at a university there... but I most probably will go for TESOL course...at the moment I'm kinda confused 'n dunno wot i wanna do with my future life :n02:i

I bet you will not go there alone...but if I was you I would plan ahead...finding some aims will boost you in every aspects
wish you luck

pro_translator
13-06-2015, 12:58
I have watched those movies long ago...they've been great

yeah first I must finish Naruto...The season 4 was below my expectation it mainly deals with missions which do not directly bear
/ with the main theme of the story which is the battle between Naruto/Sasuke/Itachi/OrochimaruAkatsuki
May fave character has been shifted to Itachi Uchiha...Although so far his character has remained in a cloud of mystery, you can see his charming power

One thing is for sure, you're going to fall in love with that guy... Itachi, that is...

WHEN YOU LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM IN NARUTO SHIPPUDEN EPISODE 139/140/141-339-357-358-359

I'll give the extra material when the time comes...

You can switch to Shippuden now... Naruto will have nothing else plot-related to offer...

Itachi is my favorite character, too... Second to Madara...

+ HERE ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])IS AN AMAZING GUIDE SO YOU WON'T WASTE YOUR TIME...

DO NOT WATCH OR DOWNLOAD THESE...

M0RTEZA_R
13-06-2015, 21:27
.................................................. .

sepid12ir
13-06-2015, 22:10
I bet you will not go there alone...but if I was you I would plan ahead...finding some aims will boost you in every aspects
wish you luck

actually my bro lives there...that's the reason I sound a bit confident :n02:. I will go alone but I won't be alone there :)i

SCYTHE
14-06-2015, 20:31
actually my bro lives there...that's the reason I sound a bit confident :n02:. I will go alone but I won't be alone there :)i

yeah really good you have someone there....because starting from scratch is very difficult and your brother sure is a great help to you
Please never lose this opportunity....living in this swamp is not a life its a living a degraded living

you know when I look back in my life I realize the vast emptiness of it...to me the worst part of my life was dealing with horrible people I have no way of escaping from them...its a nausea which makes the taste of my life sour
but on the other hand I had some moments of joy

SCYTHE
14-06-2015, 20:42
One thing is for sure I have lost all the appetite for life....I feel totally indifference towards the daily occurrences
no sorrow...no regret....no joy
just pitiless indifference
I assume it happens when there is a gap between your high standards and your real self
and there is no compromise

pro_translator
14-06-2015, 21:05
One thing is for sure I have lost all the appetite for life....I feel totally indifference towards the daily occurrences
I assume it happens when there is a gap between your high standards and your real self

Why do you sound so morbid all of a sudden؟:n04:

SCYTHE
14-06-2015, 21:39
Why do you sound so morbid all of a sudden؟:n04:
its a nasty layer of me which sometimes surfaces
just like the spell on the sasuke
//

I work for some companies but there is a company which I love going there...reason being there is a cutie there when I see her I lose all the reason for the morbid feelings....it's a pity my visit there is just short...one or two days but it's a blessing ...women are really blessing...can you imagine a world
without them? l
Not to mention, sometimes there are a variety of drinks available a toast to pretty ones

pro_translator
15-06-2015, 19:06
its a nasty layer of me which sometimes surfaces
just like the spell on the sasuke
//

I work for some companies but there is a company which I love going there...reason being there is a cutie there when I see her I lose all the reason for the morbid feelings....it's a pity my visit there is just short...one or two days but it's a blessing ...women are really blessing...can you imagine a world
without them? l
Not to mention, sometimes there are a variety of drinks available a toast to pretty ones

:n02: !まっすぐ自分の言葉は曲げねぇ。 れが俺の忍道だ

(:n03: This place does not recognize some Japanese characters)

SCYTHE
15-06-2015, 20:31
:n02: !まっすぐ自分の言葉は曲げねぇ。 れが俺の忍道だ

(:n03: This place does not recognize some Japanese characters)

i didnt get your way of ninja.....please bear with uneducated fools like me and write in english
btw Kanji are cool.... i really like to learn a little bit if i find some time

SCYTHE
15-06-2015, 21:16
Hey pro guy...I was wondering apart from this forum which is pretty vacant, you are a member of any active forum/telegram group whatsoever? l
Btw I still impatiently waiting for the package of naruto series...hope to start the project very soon

pro_translator
15-06-2015, 22:03
Hey pro guy...I was wondering apart from this forum which is pretty vacant, you are a member of any active forum/telegram group whatsoever? l
Btw I still impatiently waiting for the package of naruto series...hope to start the project very soon

Actually, I'm pretty amateur!:n02:

Plenty (forums and societies mainly)... Not on apps, of course...

I used to use Viber, WhatsApp, LINE... There's this new app called The Atheist App (The Secular Network ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]))... Pretty amazing place...

Also, I'm pretty active on Facebook...

//

That wasn't my Nindo... It was Naruto's: I never go back on my word! That's my Ninja way!

//

Before Kanji, learn Hiragana and Katakana... YouTube has very useful videos...

sepid12ir
15-06-2015, 22:18

I used to feel the same a couple of yrs ago. yrs ago I used to think about who I really am 'n what I really want! I used to be so disappointed at myself. My biggest problem was me :n09: n I also had the feeling of indifference
but ...
it might be surprising but 92 and 93 were such tough yrs for me... dealing with different types of big and serious issues 'n problems. though those days made me feel distraught, and I was under pressure mentally, the feeling of indifference toward life faded out. I was too worried and distressed but spontaneously I realized how hard 'n challenging life can be. I should also mention that those days I applied for Canada, I wanted to run away from the problems :n09::n09: but I enjoyed life at the same time... I took my job more seriously, I worked harder, I even took part in some international courses for teaching and the whole story ended up to more works and better income ... I'm now satisfied with myself, not thoroughly but I'm sure I'm not disappointed at myself anymore 'n one thing I know for sure is to admire myself more 'n more everyday:n01:i

sepid12ir
15-06-2015, 22:34
btw, how do you say
بدغذا
in English ?!i:n13:i

pro_translator
15-06-2015, 22:44
btw, how do you say
بدغذا
in English ?!i:n13:i

picky eater

navid_fo
15-06-2015, 23:00
I used to feel the same a couple of yrs ago. yrs ago I used to think about who I really am 'n what I really want! I used to be so disappointed at myself. My biggest problem was me :n09: n I also had the feeling of indifference
but ...
it might be surprising but 92 and 93 were such tough yrs for me... dealing with different types of big and serious issues 'n problems. though those days made me feel distraught, and I was under pressure mentally, the feeling of indifference toward life faded out. I was too worried and distressed but spontaneously I realized how hard 'n challenging life can be. I should also mention that those days I applied for Canada, I wanted to run away from the problems :n09::n09: but I enjoyed life at the same time... I took my job more seriously, I worked harder, I even took part in some international courses for teaching and the whole story ended up to more works and better income ... I'm now satisfied with myself, not thoroughly but I'm sure I'm not disappointed at myself anymore 'n one thing I know for sure is to admire myself more 'n more everyday:n01:i

Hi there
i,m new comer and i intend to enhance my language skills
In relation to the the issue raised, what is your purpose of trying to hard for your life? how come you see the world challenging competition ?

Zeitgeist
17-06-2015, 02:26
برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

SCYTHE
17-06-2015, 08:21
[CODE]

well I took a look at your profile and found out youre into dark stuff kinda like me
we overlap in some areas...music, worldview whatsoever
i was wondering if you could recommend me a book to kill the extreme boredom i am in
Talking about books, my most fave all the time writer is Kafka, after that Nietzsche and Tolkien come

pro_translator
17-06-2015, 09:58
well I took a look at your profile and found out youre into dark stuff kinda like me
i was wondering if you could recommend me a book to kill the extreme boredom i am in
Talking about books, my most fave all the time writer is Kafka, after that Nietzsche and Tolkien come

Do you mind if I recommend something؟

SCYTHE
17-06-2015, 10:40
Do you mind if I recommend something؟
yes i mind...kidding...youre always welcome
btw I have not received the cds yet...as I tracked the post origin its "Fasa"...l

pro_translator
17-06-2015, 11:00
yes i mind...kidding...youre always welcome
btw I have not received the cds yet...as I tracked the post origin its "Fasa"...l

Oh, that's OK. I take back my offer... I wasn't originally asked anyway, so whatever...

SCYTHE
17-06-2015, 11:07
Oh, that's OK. I take back my offer... I wasn't originally asked anyway, so whatever...

why did you take back your offer? did I say something unpleasant? I am full of respect for you ...so come on and talk

Zeitgeist
17-06-2015, 14:19

though i'm not sure our definition of 'dark' is the same but yeah sure. the following are the ones i could remember atm; they're not mostly 'dark', tho

On the Origin of Species --Charles Darwin
The Selfish Gene, The Blind Watchmaker, The Greatest Show on Earth, The God Delusion --Richard Dawkins
The Grand Design --Stephen Hawking
A Universe from Nothing --Lawrence Krauss
Why I am not a Christian --Bertrand Russel
The Feynman Lectures on Physics --based on lectures by Richard Feynman
The Future of an Illusion --Sigmund Freud
The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark --Carl Sagan
Other works by the people above and writers like Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens

the Rama series by Arthur C. Clarke
George Orwell's 1984
Homer's Iliad and Odyssey
Paradise Lost --John Milton
His Dark Materials --Philip Pullman
Charles Baudelaire's poem series such as Flowers of Evil
and w/e you think you may like in Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Anton Chekhov, and Paulo Coelho's works

i see you're into animes, these were the ones i liked
death note, serial experiments lain, steins gate, texhnolyze, neon genesis evangelion, phantom-requiem for the phantom, berserk, darker than black, ergo proxy, freedom, ghost in the shell, gilgamesh, guilty crown, monster, psycho-pass, planetes, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

SCYTHE
17-06-2015, 15:52
[QUOTE=Zeitgeist;8649779]

Thanks, the ones you named are for sure great classical books everyone should read...
To me there is no unanswered questions regarding the essence of life...
I have found out everything that instills my curosity...
the issues regarding god, supernaturals, UFOs, parallal worlds, black holes, white holes, wormholes all are solved, done and dusted
yet fun has been always an evasive elemnt which searching it among books are kinda difficult...
talking about anime...thanks for the list...after Naruto, I will go back to your list...l

you didn't talk about music, a band I really like to mention is "Agalloch", I am sure you have listened to their songs...if not try this one
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Zeitgeist
17-06-2015, 18:49
Thanks, the ones you named are for sure great classical books everyone should read...
To me there is no unanswered questions regarding the essence of life...
I have found out everything that instills my curosity...
the issues regarding god, supernaturals, UFOs, parallal worlds, black holes, white holes, wormholes all are solved, done and dusted
yet fun has been always an evasive elemnt which searching it among books are kinda difficult...
talking about anime...thanks for the list...after Naruto, I will go back to your list...l

you didn't talk about music, a band I really like to mention is "Agalloch", I am sure you have listened to their songs...if not try this one
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

I don't understand how some fundamental questions such as the origin of universe[s] could ever be totally solved for someone in this age and time. IMO the moment a person stops questioning, reading new stuff, and letting such thought-provoking materials into his/her brain would be the death of that being as a 'human' because the only thing that defines and makes us different from other animals is the evolutionary path that lead to the evolution of our (and our ancestor's) magnificent brain and nervous system that allow us to think beyond our natural limitations and about abstract subjects we may never have a full understanding of! Those books were not all about questions on our origin, tho; the second part were mostly stories, novels, and such

The concepts of 'fun' and such primitive animal thoughts/feelings could be considered as absurd and pointless for a mind that seeks knowledge and wants to understand more and more about the environment around it and its place in the universe[s]. The universe seems to be a pointless phenomenon; learning about its secrets and its origin might be considered by a human brain as a fun activity but in the end, science is a very serious subject and allows no 'fun' in the thought process and during the analysis of the results

Those animes are mostly dark and some of them have some of the most well-written stories ever in the anime industry that'd bring new thoughts into the viewer's mind about different subjects. I sorta dislike dramas and happy-endings, so I don't usually spend time for idiotic stories that are far from the reality of the situation on the Earth and in the human society (or what 'may be' in the future, which is why I like Sci-Fi stuff, too)- doesn't matter if it's an animation, a movie, or a TV series including documentaries

Apart from Classical/Instrumental pieces, I'm mostly into Death/Doom/Melodic/Atmospheric/Post Metal bands. The ones I remember and could mention ATM are maybe Light Bearer ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Fall of Efrarfa ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Doom:VS ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Draconian ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Paradise Lost ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Daylight Dies ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Forest of Shadows ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Opeth ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Saturnus ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Swallow the Sun ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Ahab ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Void of Silence ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Isis ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Neurosis ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Pelican ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Russian Circles ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Antimatter ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]). You could listen to them on Spotify

I had only listened to a few works of Agalloch a very long time ago and totally forgot about them. Thanks for mentioning them; great band and fantastic music/lyrics there

?Do you have a last.fm profile

SCYTHE
17-06-2015, 20:27
First of all I like your character, you provoke me instead of defusing me!
There is a Chinese saying which says to ascend another story to see a thousand miles. Surely there is no limit for the science and more you advances, more insight you find...yet for a layman like me and probably you, advancing in subjects like quantum physics, string theory etc without knowing prerequisite mathematics will be impossible. I know about these fields as much as it is possible to know without mathematics euations. Actually I just want to know philosophical implications without having to spend significant time learning the entailed mathematics. This much satisfies me and after that I jump to the other topic.
The main subjects that have aroused my curiosity have been as follows:
1- how this world created and evolved and how it may perish?
2- how the life on earth began and evolved?
3- what makes human being unique?
4- how the human brain works?
5- Is it possible to create a computer more intelligent than us?

(if you like we can discuss about them, and I would be happy to know your ideas)

of course each question divides into many other sub questions and Ive read a lot about them to the point I feel to some extent satisfied.

As you said when you feel you are at a point you don't see any progress ahead, it's your demise and it's true. Having said that I feel only two goals for my life: making fun as much as possible, as well as making fortune (money) as much as possible...All my energy is focused on these two aims and also finding a balance between them...therefore learning new things imo can be categorized as a fun thing not a serious thing, unless it helps me professionally

//
thanks for introducing bands, among those you named I know and love Opeth, forest of shadows but have not listened to the rest

well im not active anymore, but my id is Hevioso1

Zeitgeist
18-06-2015, 19:07
meh whatever. talking about each of those topics would take pages after pages of useless online discussions which i haven't got time for these days

3- we are not unique. just a bunch of delusional animals
5- yep

AliTen10
18-06-2015, 21:00
we are not unique. just a bunch of delusional animals

forgive me for my officiousness,what do you mean of DELUSIONAL animals?im sorry im just curious about it , im bored :31:

AMHSIN
19-06-2015, 00:16
5- yep

I have always been interested in artificial intelligence, it seems that Creativity is an element which is not that simple to be simulated by computers, I wonder if there has been any artificial intelligence designed showing signs of creative processing?

Zeitgeist
19-06-2015, 13:46
forgive me for my officiousness,what do you mean of DELUSIONAL animals?im sorry im just curious about it , im bored :31:

here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

I have always been interested in artificial intelligence, it seems that Creativity is an element which is not that simple to be simulated by computers, I wonder if there has been any artificial intelligence designed showing signs of creative processing?

Not any that I'm aware of yet. Though it depends on the definition of 'creativity' you may have in your mind which would be based on your own version of human nature and the natural instincts that drive your thoughts and life

pro_translator
19-06-2015, 14:34

I'm quite familiar with the subject and I happen to be a determinist as well...

However, "delusional" can be interpreted differently...

The belief that we have some privileged position in the universe and that we and our feelings actually matter on a global and natural scale, is also a delusion...

AMHSIN
19-06-2015, 14:43

Not any that I'm aware of yet. Though it depends on the definition of 'creativity' you may have in your mind which would be based on your own version of human nature and the natural instincts that drive your thoughts and life

you know I believe that for a robot or artificial intelligence to be truly creative it has to have feelings, like us, the feelings and the natural instincts, as you put it, are the drives which combined with our intelligence, push us out of the boundaries and make us creative, so I think as long as we are unable to simulate feelings in robots, we wont be able to design really creative robots

pro_translator
19-06-2015, 15:09
you know I believe that for a robot or artificial intelligence to be truly creative it has to have feelings, like us, the feelings and the natural instincts, as you put it, are the drives which combined with our intelligence, push us out of the boundaries and make us creative, so I think as long as we are unable to simulate feelings in robots, we wont be able to design really creative robots

At the moment, computers show no sign of intelligence. This is not surprising, because our present computers are less complex than the brain of an earthworm. But it seems to me that if very complicated chemical molecules can operate in humans to make them intelligent, then equally complicated electronic circuits can also make computers act in an intelligent way. -- Stephen W. Hawking, Physicist, 1998 ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] +complicated+electronic+circuits&source=bl&ots=DHAw7YrLAI&sig=aUygCdiaqCL-xvrTQNQm7RcNdnc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Pv-DVcnCLISsswHFi4KYDw&ved=0CDMQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=in%20humans%20to%20make%20them%20intelligent%20t hen%20equally%20complicated%20electronic%20circuit s&f=false)

AMHSIN
19-06-2015, 15:14

The belief that we have some privileged position in the universe and that we and our feelings actually matter on a global and natural scale, is also a delusion...

in one way, we and our feelings do matter! and that is the fact that without us (and any other intelligent agent) the universe would be meaningless, that is, there would be no one to perceive the universe, its beauties, its greatness, its mysteriousness ...

AMHSIN
19-06-2015, 15:31
At the moment, computers show no sign of intelligence. This is not surprising, because our present computers are less complex than the brain of an earthworm. But it seems to me that if very complicated chemical molecules can operate in humans to make them intelligent, then equally complicated electronic circuits can also make computers act in an intelligent way. -- Stephen W. Hawking, Physicist, 1998 ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] +complicated+electronic+circuits&source=bl&ots=DHAw7YrLAI&sig=aUygCdiaqCL-xvrTQNQm7RcNdnc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Pv-DVcnCLISsswHFi4KYDw&ved=0CDMQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=in%20humans%20to%20make%20them%20intelligent%20t hen%20equally%20complicated%20electronic%20circuit s&f=false)

intelligence, feelings and creativity all boil down to consciousness, a mysterious phenomenon which is still to be understood, to design intelligent computers we have to first come to know this phenomenon

you know there are those who believe that consciousness is nothing especial, but yet, there are those who affirm that consciousness is something different, something which under particular circumstances originates from matter, but then gets independent. they believe that for something to be conscious its should be alive in the first place, so computers and robots can never be truly intelligent cause they lack the essential condition, life

pro_translator
19-06-2015, 16:35
in one way, we and our feelings do matter! and that is the fact that without us (and any other intelligent agent) the universe would be meaningless, that is, there would be no one to perceive the universe, its beauties, its greatness, its mysteriousness ...

Why would it be meaningless? How has our existence affected anything outside our own planet? If we bomb ourselves one day and destroy humanity, will the world stop spinning؟

We just happen to be the by-products of the Universe without any special significance or purpose...

AMHSIN
19-06-2015, 17:15
Why would it be meaningless? How has our existence affected anything outside our own planet? If we bomb ourselves one day and destroy humanity, will the world stop spinning؟

We just happen to be the by-products of the Universe without any special significance or purpose...

u got me wrong pal, i was not talking about affecting and stuff like that, I mean if there is no intelligent beings, the universe wouldn't be perceived

pro_translator
19-06-2015, 18:16
u got me wrong pal, i was not talking about affecting and stuff like that, I mean if there is no intelligent beings, the universe wouldn't be perceived

".As Carl Sagan once said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself

Zeitgeist
19-06-2015, 22:39

Yes it is indeed an illusion. The only thing that gives our existence a meaning would be understanding the at least 13.75 billion years of chains of insignificant accidents that lead to this day and made this planet and us a possibility. Ofc the universe is a fu-ked up place and doesn't seem to follow any meaning towards any destination, and it is true that we could perish at any moment by a cosmological destructive incident just like the other over 99% of the species that has ever lived on this Earth, but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't be fascinated by the fact that we exist. It took 13.75 billion years for this life (either of us) to exist; being alive is as if having won the grandest lottery ever! Let's just enjoy it and spend our short time for useful activities that may make a difference

Most of our feelings could be considered irrelevant to the existence and performance of a creativity process. Creativity in humans is probably mostly driven by greed and obsessively wanting (or feeling a need for) something to become real; some of them may have nothing to do with our emotions, tho

On the other hand, what you and I said are based on our perception of the environment and how our animal brain works and processes information! It doesn't have to be the case for every possible kind of intelligence and they don't have to follow our concepts of reality and how our brains operate

Visualizing the "need" for a solution to a problem (or merely just wanting something to exist) to then trigger a mental chain of thoughts/actions to find a way to fulfill that need or solve that problem may not always require emotions. Creativity based solely on a logical thought-process may be possible. Having processed a set of information based on which you may conclude that you "need" to create something to achieve that goal may be possible in an intelligent system that's only capable of thinking rationally and logically without having any perception of human emotions. It could probably even be more efficient than an intelligent system (such as the human brain) which is excessively poisoned by destructive and disturbing animal emotions all the fracking time
!

pro_translator
19-06-2015, 23:19
Yes it is indeed an illusion. The only thing that gives our existence a meaning would be understanding the at least 13.75 billion years of chains of insignificant accidents that lead to this day and made this planet and us a possibility. Ofc the universe is a fu-ked up place and doesn't seem to follow any meaning towards any destination, and it is true that we could perish at any moment by a cosmological destructive incident just like the other over 99% of the species that has ever lived on this Earth, but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't be fascinated by the fact that we exist. It took 13.75 billion years for this life (either of us) to exist; being alive is as if having won the grandest lottery ever! Let's just enjoy it and spend our short time for useful activities that may make a difference

You seem to have misunderstood me... I said that our existence doesn't matter on a global scale and in the eyes of nature...

And that's a bitter fact we will all face sooner or later...

Being alive, aware and having consciousness is a splendid phenomenon...

Also I never said abandon life just because we don't matter in the eyes of Mother Nature...

Zeitgeist
19-06-2015, 23:29
You seem to have misunderstood me... I said that our existence doesn't matter on a global scale and in the eyes of nature...

And that's a bitter fact we will all face sooner or later...

Being alive, aware and having consciousness is a splendid phenomenon...

Also I never said abandon life just because we don't matter in the eyes of Mother Nature...

Nah I well understood what you said; just wanted to expand and share some of my thoughts on this particular subject

pro_translator
19-06-2015, 23:43
Nah I well understood what you said; just wanted to expand and share some of my thoughts on this particular subject

Pity you disdain "online discussions"... This could have been very enlightening if we were to make a constructive argument...:n39:

As much as you hate to discuss matters online, I enjoy it...:n01:

Zeitgeist
20-06-2015, 00:21
Pity you disdain "online discussions"... This could have been very enlightening if we were to make a constructive argument...:n39:

As much as you hate to discuss matters online, I enjoy it...:n01:

meh [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I don't enjoy real-life discussions either in most of the situations that consist of humans! I just can't endure being in the company of not-so-intelligent common people and they can't seem to be able to tolerate my shit for long periods of time; so one could call it a win-win situation in which neither I nor anyone else has to suffer psychologically
!

AMHSIN
20-06-2015, 01:26
".As Carl Sagan once said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself

Ahsant, you took the words right out of my mouth :n01:

AMHSIN
20-06-2015, 02:00
Most of our feelings could be considered irrelevant to the existence and performance of a creativity process. Creativity in humans is probably mostly driven by greed and obsessively wanting (or feeling a need for) something to become real; some of them may have nothing to do with our emotions, tho

On the other hand, what you and I said are based on our perception of the environment and how our animal brain works and processes information! It doesn't have to be the case for every possible kind of intelligence and they don't have to follow our concepts of reality and how our brains operate

Visualizing the "need" for a solution to a problem (or merely just wanting something to exist) to then trigger a mental chain of thoughts/actions to find a way to fulfill that need or solve that problem may not always require emotions. Creativity based solely on a logical thought-process may be possible. Having processed a set of information based on which you may conclude that you "need" to create something to achieve that goal may be possible in an intelligent system that's only capable of thinking rationally and logically without having any perception of human emotions. It could probably even be more efficient than an intelligent system (such as the human brain) which is excessively poisoned by destructive and disturbing animal emotions all the fracking time
!

I agree with u that, due to some evolutionary constraints, our brain may not be able to capture the reality out there as it is,but putting aside this premise for now, I believe that "wanting" is rooted in consciousness and feelings, cause u know wanting entails the ability for imagination on one hand, and the mysterious phenomenon of being attracted towards the imagined stuff on the other hand

even if we get to design computers able of imagination and visualization, how could we make that computer feel the desire to move towards it ?

and of course it goes without saying that under the shadow of ur speculation about our brain, this question gets meaningless

pro_translator
20-06-2015, 10:26
I agree with u that, due to some evolutionary constraints, our brain may not be able to capture the reality out there as it is,but putting aside this premise for now, I believe that "wanting" is rooted in consciousness and feelings, cause u know wanting entails the ability for imagination on one hand, and the mysterious phenomenon of being attracted towards the imagined stuff on the other hand

even if we get to design computers able of imagination and visualization, how could we make that computer feel the desire to move towards it ?

and of course it goes without saying that under the shadow of ur speculation about our brain, this question gets meaningless

With our current knowledge and power, it may not be imaginable...

But there was also a time when people thought it's impossible to fit a human inside a box or talk to someone on the other side of the planet...

There was a time when people thought it's impossible to travel long distances in mere hours...

Thinking outside the box is what got us to where we are today...

Robots might have their own version of feeling... Feeling is a concept for us... They might have the same thing but in their own way...

roham_06
20-06-2015, 15:21
Hello dear Friends ...
about one and half year ago I took My Ielts degree ( R8.5,S6.5,L6.5,W6) for some personal reasons, but, unfortunately after the exam until now I have not studied english which led to poor English performance in each skills :n14:
anyway, I have just decided to start again and found this place to ask whether somebody knows some references so as to improve english skills little by little ...

thanks.
wish you luck

pro_translator
20-06-2015, 16:52
Hello dear Friends ...
about one and half year ago I took My Ielts degree ( R8.5,S6.5,L6.5,W6) for some personal reasons, but, unfortunately after the exam until now I have not studied english which led to poor English performance in each skills :n14:
anyway, I have just decided to start again and found this place to ask whether somebody knows some references so as to improve english skills little by little ...

thanks.
wish you luck

Check out this ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) link...

AliTen10
20-06-2015, 21:34
hello everyone. i have a question for you and it may looks stupid. well there is a lot of theory about our universe most scientist says that the universe created by big bang.but there are a few of them who says that there is possibility that universe had been created by a computer. like Matrix movie.what do you think?you think there is someone who controls us?do you think that would be possible? should they work on that theory?

roham_06
20-06-2015, 21:43
hello everyone. i have a question for you and it may looks stupid. well there is a lot of theory about our universe most scientist says that the universe created by big bang.but there are a few of them who says that there is possibility that universe had been created by a computer. like Matrix movie.what do you think?you think there is someone who controls us?do you think that would be possible? should they work on that theory?
hey mate, nice question and topic to talk about.
personally I do believe everything is possible . there might be someone controlling ( or better to call it watching) us .
however, based on my studying , I think that evolution is the most possible answer to the question that how the unvivers has been created.... everything has started by a big banged followed by simple chemical reaction and .....

AliTen10
20-06-2015, 21:50
hey mate, nice question and topic to talk about.
personally I do believe everything is possible . there might be someone controlling ( or better to call it watching) us .
however, based on my studying , I think that evolution is the most possible answer to the question that how the unvivers has been created.... everything has started by a big banged followed by simple chemical reaction and .....

. yes i undrestand . but i just was in the matrix movie mood.i want to watch the thrilogy again and i saw an article ablout matrix theory couple a week ago and i just wanted start a new topic.did you saw the matrix movies?

roham_06
20-06-2015, 21:54
. yes i undrestand . but i just was in the matrix movie mood.i want to watch the thrilogy again and i saw an article ablout matrix theory couple a week ago and i just wanted start a new topic.did you saw the matrix movies?

yeah I did , but It was many years ago when I even did not understand what the movie was about as a child :-D

Zeitgeist
20-06-2015, 21:56

That is NOT a "theory" (in its scientific meaning). A "theory" in science means a set of ideas that are extensively supported by a huge ass amount of data and factual evidence! Anything that is not supported by enough factual evidence or is not true in all situations is considered a "hypothesis" or simply even just an "idea" that may be totally wrong

It seems to be impossible to prove whether we're living in a gigantic and a very specific computer simulation or not. But from looking at the universe, there doesn't seem to be any thing/one controlling it. The laws of physics that we've invented to describe and predict how stuff works are direct results of the properties of the fundamental features and forces of this universe (gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force). Some scientific theories suggest that we may live in 1 of so many possible universes and each one has its own sets of features and properties of fundamental forces which then would result in different rules that govern the natural phenomenons in those universes. In some of them the environment is so chaotic that it'd be impossible for the evolution of the universe to proceed, in some of them, different levels of fundamental forces may result in similar but a little bit different situation compared to our universe

Our universe may be just a possibility out of many that is relatively less chaotic to allow the evolution of the universe and stars and planets to happen and even lead to life! Every possible outcome of every situation may become a reality in a parallel universe in which the chains of reactions that lead to that situation, result in different outcomes based on the fundamental properties of that universe

Zeitgeist
20-06-2015, 21:59
That is as much of a "scientific theory" and is based on as much evidence as the evidence for the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
!

AliTen10
20-06-2015, 22:13
That is as much of a "scientific theory" and is based on as much evidence as the evidence for the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
!

thanks for information. i read this ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) article before about matrix and it says it is crazy :D and there is no evidence so this not a theory as you said.thank you. i learnd some words from you i think this topic is helpful.

ok now change the topic.why there is a low % online users in this forum . if you take a look at the Topics in the english language part ,you will see the most of recent post on most topic are for 2 years ago. other forums has the same situation like this forum. do you think its because of the another social medias? specially messangers.

pro_translator
21-06-2015, 00:46
thanks for information. i read this ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) article before about matrix and it says it is crazy :D and there is no evidence so this not a theory as you said.thank you. i learnd some words from you i think this topic is helpful.

ok now change the topic.why there is a low % online users in this forum . if you take a look at the Topics in the english language part ,you will see the most of recent post on most topic are for 2 years ago. other forums has the same situation like this forum. do you think its because of the another social medias? specially messangers.

I'm lead to think that you're referring to the simulation hypothesis ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])... Am I right؟

roham_06
21-06-2015, 12:42

yeah, obviously yes....
I think after introducing handy messengers like Viber, Tango and... the popularity of other social networks like forums , Fac.E.B.oo.k and ... has declined considerably. there are many reasons if we want to discuss why this has happend. first, it is highly noticeable that such application are easy to use and access .they do not need a PC or loptop to use only with smartphone which people have everywhere they are accessible. .another reason which can be noted is that such applications has made it possible for us to be in touch with our friends who we know . .them almost completely and family but forums users mostly do not know each other
besides, there is no restriction in mentioned app, you are free to share whatever you want and there is nobody to ban you or delete your comment LOL.

AliTen10
21-06-2015, 13:13
I'm lead to think that you're referring to the simulation hypothesis ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])... Am I right؟

.yes thats right matrix is about computer simulation which made the universe and controls universe its had been mention in your link too

SCYTHE
23-06-2015, 07:26

hey pro how are you? we've not been in contact for a couple of days
hopefully i've received Naruto pack...and i will back at the business from tonight
BUT the Persian subtitle is such a pain in the ass...can you like before help me find English subtitle please?l

pro_translator
23-06-2015, 13:00
hey pro how are you? we've not been in contact for a couple of days
hopefully i've received Naruto pack...and i will back at the business from tonight
BUT the Persian subtitle is such a pain in the ass...can you like before help me find English subtitle please?l

A simple p.m. in you-know-where is all it costs to get in touch with me...

Yeah, unfortunately if you want to watch Naruto with English subtitles, you're gonna have to download the hardsub version...

And those are available almost everywhere... Torrent ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) (uncheck the episodes you don't need), YouTube, Naruto fan websites, Crunchyroll, Funimation...

But if you don't want to waste time, I suggest you put up with the Persian subtitles for the first 4 seasons...

SCYTHE
23-06-2015, 13:24
A simple p.m. in you-know-where is all it costs to get in touch with me...

Yeah, unfortunately if you want to watch Naruto with English subtitles, you're gonna have to download the hardsub version...

And those are available almost everywhere... Torrent ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) (uncheck the episodes you don't need), YouTube, Naruto fan websites, Crunchyroll, Funimation...

But if you don't want to waste time, I suggest you put up with the Persian subtitles for the first 4 seasons...

hmm I can find the torrent links to download the episodes...but sadly I still have not found the srt files
but anyway 感謝

Zeitgeist
23-06-2015, 16:31
Why don't you download English dubbed versions then? Many of the professional MKV/MP4-container rips from DVDs or BluRays include both English and Japanese audio streams on the disk and also a few subtitles found either on the disk or on the internet

Personally I never quite enjoyed most of the original Japanese voice-actors' voices on animes; the English subtitles are mostly translated by Internet users, many of whom are not even native English speakers, so most of the subtitles truly suck at translating what's being said and helping you understand dafuq's going on

On the other hand, English dubbed versions are officially done by the producers of the animations themselves and they'd probably hired professional translators and American (or at least English speaking) voice studios and voice actors to record the dubbed version. That's why I enjoy English dubs more than watching them in Japanese and trying hard to understand the not-so-great subtitles that are written by Internet users! That and the fact that I like the western tone of voice more probably
!

I haven't specifically watched Naruto, tho, and this was my general opinions on the subject! I don't like such genres

AnimeBytes is a private torrent tracker which is dedicated to Anime and Manga; they have a huge community and lots of content. You could ask a member who has invitations to invite you there if you're interested and think that you can be a good n' active member on a private tracker

Now that I look at it, applying for an invitation is open ATM

pro_translator
23-06-2015, 17:18
Why don't you download English dubbed versions then? Many of the professional MKV/MP4-container rips from DVDs or BluRays include both English and Japanese audio streams on the disk and also a few subtitles found either on the disk or on the internet

Personally I never quite enjoyed most of the original Japanese voice-actors' voices on animes; the English subtitles are mostly translated by Internet users, many of whom are not even native English speakers, so most of the subtitles truly suck at translating what's being said and helping you understand dafuq's going on

On the other hand, English dubbed versions are officially done by the producers of the animations themselves and they'd probably hired professional translators and American (or at least English speaking) voice studios and voice actors to record the dubbed version. That's why I enjoy English dubs more than watching them in Japanese and trying hard to understand the not-so-great subtitles that are written by Internet users! That and the fact that I like the western tone of voice more probably
!

I haven't specifically watched Naruto, tho, and this was my general opinions on the subject! I don't like such genres

AnimeBytes is a private torrent tracker which is dedicated to Anime and Manga; they have a huge community and lots of content. You could ask a member who has invitations to invite you there if you're interested and think that you can be a good n' active member on a private tracker

Now that I look at it, applying for an invitation is open ATM

That's what I said... Hardsub...

Unfortunately, there are no .srt English subtitles available for the first 4 seasons (only in Arabic) and hardsubbed version is the only available option...

//

Why not? I've almost always preferred the original Japanese over the dubbed version...

It's a good thing (IMHO) that the native Japanese translate them...

Also, they don't translate from the anime, the translations are available before the anime is aired simply because most of the dialogues are from the manga itself...

They have the corrected translations of the dialogues (from the Viz version) prepared...

Which is a good thing since some Jutsu names are almost impossible to translate literally (Shinra Tensei literally means "Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God" and Viz Media simple translated it as "Almighty Push")

It takes about 40 minutes for a professional to sync and correct the subtitle file (which is in the original Japanese) and other options (muxing; fonts; translation and...) are predetermined and prepared...

It's the result of a professional group effort and after years of experience, goofs and mistakes are almost (not always) impossible...

I use HorribleSubs mostly... I haven't tried AnimeBytes yet...

Zeitgeist
23-06-2015, 17:31
That's what I said... Hardsub...

Unfortunately, there are no .srt English subtitles available for the first 4 seasons (only in Arabic) and hardsubbed version is the only available option...

Hardsub is different from Subtitles inside the video container which some call softsub

Some containers such as MKV and MP4 allow adding multiple audio streams and multiple text subtitles (that you can easily get out of the file) into the container; all of which (video, audio[s], sub[s]) will then be just a mkv or mp4 or whatever file

I did a search and there are DVDrip x264 mkv files on BTN and AB (the site I did mention above) which include both English and Japanese audio streams for each file (you can switch between them; for example in PotPlayer it's alt+a or audio menu > audio streams) and also 1 subtitle file per container file which is in English. All audio streams and subs are from the DVD

Zeitgeist
23-06-2015, 17:38
here [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

pro_translator
23-06-2015, 18:17
Hardsub is different from Subtitles inside the video container which some call softsub

Some containers such as MKV and MP4 allow adding multiple audio streams and multiple text subtitles (that you can easily get out of the file) into the container; all of which (video, audio[s], sub[s]) will then be just a mkv or mp4 or whatever file

I did a search and there are DVDrip x264 mkv files on BTN and AB (the site I did mention above) which include both English and Japanese audio streams for each file (you can switch between them; for example in PotPlayer it's alt+a or audio menu > audio streams) and also 1 subtitle file per container file which is in English. All audio streams and subs are from the DVD

Yeah, sorry, I knew about that, I was talking about hardsub since for the first 4 seasons there are no softsub versions available... You are right...

Zeitgeist
23-06-2015, 18:21
for the first 4 seasons there are no softsub versions available

yes there are, the image i posted previously is from AB

pro_translator
23-06-2015, 21:29
yes there are, the image i posted previously is from AB

OK you're right... Sorry...

* And I just found this ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])... Don't even know if it's subbed...

AMHSIN
24-06-2015, 03:08
well Ishould admit that Death Note was quite SOMETHING, I never thought an anime could ever provide food for though in such a way, it was marvelous (except for L's death of course
:n14:

I wonder if u know of any other animes like DN, esp in terms of theme and graphic, which have been so popular that like DN have given rise to some movies based on them ?

Zeitgeist
24-06-2015, 09:21
I wonder if u know of any other animes like DN, esp in terms of theme and graphic, which have been so popular that like DN have given rise to some movies based on them ?

last paragraph [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
25-06-2015, 11:42
Aren't u done with this anime topic !! :n14::n14:i

roham_06
25-06-2015, 14:50

sorry mate I am a little bit hard to be understood
may you please be more clear :D

pro_translator
25-06-2015, 14:55

Throw in a better topic and we will all join in...:n02:

Zeitgeist
25-06-2015, 15:41

Let's all blame the shape-shifting space lizard Illuminati mason who's the president of the United States of America at this moment and is called Barack Obama

farzan311
26-06-2015, 01:43
Hey guys
is there anybody here who has some experience with TOEFL or IELTS exams. i need to choose one of them because i wanna start teaching at an English institution and it seems that all of them need one of these as some sort of qualification and without it you can't get the job. So which one should i choose? I know English pretty well since it's my major but never had a real experience with these exams. should i attend any classes to get ready? or i can study for it just by myself? i want the highest score possible so that's why I'm asking this

sepid12ir
26-06-2015, 12:22
Hey guys
is there anybody here who has some experience with TOEFL or IELTS exams. i need to choose one of them because i wanna start teaching at an English institution and it seems that all of them need one of these as some sort of qualification and without it you can't get the job. So which one should i choose? I know English pretty well since it's my major but never had a real experience with these exams. should i attend any classes to get ready? or i can study for it just by myself? i want the highest score possible so that's why I'm asking this

,hi there
I took IELTS exam last Dec, my story of taking IELTS is kinda odd and bizzare. I had no plan of taking IELTS but out of the blue I decided to apply for Canada, the day I decided I registered for IELTS and in three weeks I took it. I just had time to work on Cambridge books, very useful indeed. I believe the ones who are good at general English can do self-study, you just need to know some tips and by practicing mock exams at home you can work on your time management. IELTS is nothing but concentrating and managing your time.

You can get to know the tips on different websites, esp Youtube which provides you with brilliant videos. The only skill which might require a class is writing, cause it has some rules. other skills can be worked at home. Just surf the net to get to know the tips.

no idea about TOEFL

sepid12ir
26-06-2015, 13:19
Throw in a better topic and we will all join in...:n02:

could u take this responsibility n throw in a better topic :)i

Zeitgeist
26-06-2015, 19:55
heck yea

pro_translator
26-06-2015, 20:23
could u take this responsibility n throw in a better topic :)i

I can't throw a better topic, just another one...

//

Let's discuss... hmmm...

Tell me, where do you get your news? Which website or network or...؟

SCYTHE
27-06-2015, 07:11
I can't throw a better topic, just another one...

//

Let's discuss... hmmm...

Tell me, where do you get your news? Which website or network or...؟
hey I have progressed till episode 143 (right after the death of itachi)l and it's a pity to see his story is kinda short
I love everything about him except for his kindness....and by his death Ive lost a big motivation to follow the story

pro_translator
27-06-2015, 12:44
hey I have progressed till episode 143 (right after the death of itachi)l and it's a pity to see his story is kinda short
I love everything about him except for his kindness....and by his death Ive lost a big motivation to follow the story

Things will get way more interesting by the episode 173... Of which the 168th episode is the most impressive one... I've watched it over a hundred times and it gets me every time...

SCYTHE
27-06-2015, 15:06
Things will get way more interesting by the episode 173... Of which the 168th episode is the most impressive one... I've watched it over a hundred times and it gets me every time...
Ah sou ka!l
its a good motivation to see you liked the upcoming episodes....what's your fave ningitsu/gengitsu
?
To me the coolest scene of the series so far is when sassuke meets itachi on his throne
and like ever he is so cold, distant and almost lifeless....the other thing i like about him is his pacifist character which avoid unnecessary battles and also i like his torturous gengitsu and what he did to kakashi

pro_translator
27-06-2015, 15:52
Ah soka!l
its a good motivation to see you liked the incoming episodes....what's your fave ningitsu/gengitsu
?
To me the coolest scene of the series so far is when sassuke meets itachi on his throne
and like ever he is so cold, distant and almost lifeless....the other thing i like about him is his pacifist character which avoid unnecessary battles and also i like his torturous gengitsu and what he did to kakashi

そうですね。。。:n02:

//

My fav Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are the ones you have yet to see...

One of the best abilities is Kamui (the one Tobi has, intangibility and Space-time Ninjutsu) of course...

Letting everything pass right through you... It's completely explained later...

I have a friend who is watching the show like you and he was watching exactly the same episode you talked about last night...

Itachi's truth...

//

That Jutsu is called Tsukuyomi... Yeah, it's pretty cool...

SCYTHE
28-06-2015, 13:27
そうですね。。。:n02:

//

My fav Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are the ones you have yet to see...

One of the best abilities is Kamui (the one Tobi has, intangibility and Space-time Ninjutsu) of course...

Letting everything pass right through you... It's completely explained later...

I have a friend who is watching the show like you and he was watching exactly the same episode you talked about last night...

Itachi's truth...

//

That Jutsu is called Tsukuyomi... Yeah, it's pretty cool...

wow how great was the episodes dealing with Naruto learning sage mode....it was unbelievably amazing....and how rich is Ninja culture
Naruto character is gradually getting more interesting...no wonder he is the main character

pro_translator
28-06-2015, 15:58
wow how great was the episodes dealing with Naruto learning sage mode....it was unbelievably amazing....and how rich is Ninja culture
Naruto character is gradually getting more interesting...no wonder he is the main character

Reached episode 168 yet? Put a box of tissues next to yourself...

SCYTHE
29-06-2015, 13:12
Reached episode 168 yet? Put a box of tissues next to yourself...

this morning when I was walking to work and recalled the incidents happened in that episode I found myself crying

pro_translator
29-06-2015, 13:15
this morning when I was walking to work and recalled the incidents happened in that episode I found myself crying

So you did see it... What about the first time؟

!うれしいんだか腹立つんだか何だ もう分かんねーってばよ

"!When Hinata did what she did two episodes before that, I was like "Finally

The soundtrack "Despair" is a masterpiece... Along with Nightfall...

AMHSIN
30-06-2015, 16:57
hi everybody

does anyone here happen to have Serial Experiments Lain English subtitle ?

pro_translator
30-06-2015, 17:59
hi everybody

does anyone here happen to have Serial Experiments Lain English subtitle ?

Here you go ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] _Audio_Eng_Sub)...

farzan311
01-07-2015, 03:25
Hi guys
i took a placement exam at an English institution and i remembered why i hate these institutions so much and why i never went to one

There was this guy, the interviewer, who could easily see that I'm proficient in English but he acted like I'm not good enough for their toefl classes and wanted me to attend another class to get ready for the toefl one

!he asked me some really general questions like "tell me about yourself", i introduced myself and he said that's it? that's not enough! then he asked me about my university and again i didn't have much to tell

"well i can't go on and on about myself or my university it doesn't mean that I'm not good with English, i just don't know what to say, so i asked him to be a little more specific with his questions, but he responded: "you can't pass unless you talk

!anyway he asked me some more questions and i think he was really trying to show that i don't know anything, that he's much better

i remember two things which he considered grammar mistakes, I'm not really good with grammar but I'm pretty sure about these ones

he asked me about my final exams and i said i think i was pretty good at this particular exam

and he said "was or were" and i was like: well of course "was" but he shook his head like I was wrong

then he asked me: what will you do if i give you 100 million

and my response was:if i had that much money i would go on a journey around the world
and again he said "would"? are you sure about that? i wanted to say :"yea I'm effing sure" but i didn't

.so yea whenever i go to these institutions i come across some stupid guy that makes me hate the place in the first 10 minutes

i really had high hopes for this one but unfortunately it turned out to be like the rest of them

:n02:I don't know if it's just my luck or other people had similar experiences too, if you had please share your story it'll make me feel better about my luck

?p.s: i forgot to mention the guy accent, it was fake, pretentious, and really hard to understand, i wanted to tell him: what's with the accent? can't you talk like a normal person
:n01:but I'm too polite to make this kind of remarks

pro_translator
01-07-2015, 11:01
Hi guys
i took a placement exam at an English institution and i remembered why i hate these institutions so much and why i never went to one

There was this guy, the interviewer, who could easily see that I'm proficient in English but he acted like I'm not good enough for their toefl classes and wanted me to attend another class to get ready for the toefl one

!he asked me some really general questions like "tell me about yourself", i introduced myself and he said that's it? that's not enough! then he asked me about my university and again i didn't have much to tell

"well i can't go on and on about myself or my university it doesn't mean that I'm not good with English, i just don't know what to say, so i asked him to be a little more specific with his questions, but he responded: "you can't pass unless you talk

!anyway he asked me some more questions and i think he was really trying to show that i don't know anything, that he's much better

i remember two things which he considered grammar mistakes, I'm not really good with grammar but I'm pretty sure about these ones

he asked me about my final exams and i said i think i was pretty good at this particular exam

and he said "was or were" and i was like: well of course "was" but he shook his head like I was wrong

and my response was:if i had that much money i would go on a journey around the world
and again he said "would"? are you sure about that? i wanted to say :"yea I'm effing sure" but i didn't

.so yea whenever i go to these institutions i come across some stupid guy that makes me hate the place in the first 10 minutes

i really had high hopes for this one but unfortunately it turned out to be like the rest of them

:n02:I don't know if it's just my luck or other people had similar experiences too, if you had please share your story it'll make me feel better about my luck

?p.s: i forgot to mention the guy accent, it was fake, pretentious, and really hard to understand, i wanted to tell him: what's with the accent? can't you talk like a normal person

Actually it does mean that you are good or not...

If you stop talking or don't talk much, how is the guy supposed to know if you can't talk or you just don't have anything to talk about؟

That's the thing with these exams... You have to show them that you can talk as long as you want so that they can assess your grammar and speaking in practice...

That's why many people prepare answers for general questions like this one so that they can talk...

You should never stop talking unless the guy interrupts you... That indicates your level of proficiency...

Talking shows your conversation skills, your vocabulary, your grammar, your speaking and pronunciation...

That's how they figure out if you're any good or not...

This was my mistake, too... I didn't talk much and scored 11 out of 20 the first time I took a placement exam!

roham_06
01-07-2015, 11:55
Hi guys

Hello

this problem also can be seen in ielts exam because , unfortunately, its examiners are nowadays iranian guys who think they are god in english. when they meet somebody who acts really perfect in english skills , they jealously try to show that he/she is not good .
in your case, two reasons can be considered. firstly, such institution , just try to keep their business. so , they want only to fill empty classes. for instance, if you are a upper-intermediate student but because of the fact that intermediate class need one student to be full, they say that you are intermediate. secondly, as I mentioned in the first paragraph, they are jealous , they do not have an eye to see someone who speaks english good.

AMHSIN
01-07-2015, 13:40
Here you go ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] _Audio_Eng_Sub)...

dear pro I only need the sub, I do already have the video files

farzan311
01-07-2015, 13:46
Actually it does mean that you are good or not...

If you stop talking or don't talk much, how is the guy supposed to know if you can't talk or you just don't have anything to talk about؟

That's the thing with these exams... You have to show them that you can talk as long as you want so that they can assess your grammar and speaking in practice...

That's why many people prepare answers for general questions like this one so that they can talk...

You should never stop talking unless the guy interrupts you... That indicates your level of proficiency...

Talking shows your conversation skills, your vocabulary, your grammar, your speaking and pronunciation...

That's how they figure out if you're any good or not...
This was my mistake, too... I didn't talk much and scored 11 out of 20 the first time I took a placement exam!

I know that's why i kept our conversation going for 15 minutes so i prove to him i can use English, actually if he asked me about a movie or TV series or an anime that i like, i could talk for an hour but my university? or myself? well they're not my
favorite topics.

Hello

this problem also can be seen in ielts exam because , unfortunately, its examiners are nowadays iranian guys who think they are god in english. when they meet somebody who acts really perfect in english skills , they jealously try to show that he/she is not good .
in your case, two reasons can be considered. firstly, such institution , just try to keep their business. so , they want only to fill empty classes. for instance, if you are a upper-intermediate student but because of the fact that intermediate class need one student to be full, they say that you are intermediate. secondly, as I mentioned in the first paragraph, they are jealous , they do not have an eye to see someone who speaks english good.

My professor apparently was an ielts examiner, he's the kind of guy who always says: "no you're not quite right" and tries to give a better answer than you and sometimes he just paraphrases your answer and says you should say it like this
:n02:(i hope he doesn't see this cause if he does I'll get a zero next semester from him)

and i think you're right cuz nobody was signing for the toefl classes and i wasn't even sure if they had them i was accepted for the passages two class, i took a look at its book and i can say i knew it all, so attending that class was a complete waste of time for me

pro_translator
01-07-2015, 19:53
dear pro I only need the sub, I do already have the video files

Here you go ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

AMHSIN
02-07-2015, 02:45
Here you go ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

thank u very much :n20:

sepid12ir
06-07-2015, 21:43
hey guys, how r u doing ?! :n01: btw guys, are you into applications ? What's yr fav app ? :n13: These days wherever you go, you hear people talking about telegram, instagram and stuff like that, even elderly ones. how about you ? r u considered an addict ?! :n02: with SCYTHE and Pro_translator, animes come first I believe :n09: i

SCYTHE
06-07-2015, 22:17
Good to have this opportunity to talk to you again, Pro-Kun...many thanks for the lovely fotos you sent to me....so reminiscent
I still have not finished the series dattebayo

anou sa, nande you love madara? and whats the simiraty between you and him?l
that was for opener...more questions to come : D

SCYTHE
06-07-2015, 22:28
hey guys, how r u doing ?! :n01: btw guys, are you into applications ? What's yr fav app ? :n13: These days wherever you go, you hear people talking about telegram, instagram and stuff like that, even elderly ones. how about you ? r u considered an addict ?! :n02: with SCYTHE and Pro_translator, animes come first I believe :n09: i

our immense dependence to these applications prove the emptniess of our life...even thinking of it  makes my brain squrim

pro_translator
06-07-2015, 23:08
Good to have this opportunity to talk to you again, Pro-Kun...many thanks for the lovely fotos you sent to me....so reminiscent
I still have not finished the series dattebayo

anou sa, nande you love madara? and whats the simiraty between you and him?l
that was for opener...more questions to come : D

どういたしまして SYCTHE-san。:n12:

私も嬉しいですね。 僕はマダラが好きだ。とても...

Koitsu desires for power and so do I... He wishes to change the world and that's the best thing about him...

Aitsu wa has the power to take on the whole sekai and the kyu bijuu and defeat them easily and single-handedly...

弱い者は醜い 弱い千手などなおさらだ...

Where are you with the series? Which episode I mean...

sepid12ir
07-07-2015, 22:15
our immense dependence to these applications prove the emptniess of our life...even thinking of it makes my brain squrim

agree
I hate to admit it but I sometimes find myself doing nothing but checking applications :n03: though I don't consider myself an addict , cuz it happens once in a while, mostly when I come back home and I'm too exhausted to do anything ... and i'm doing my best to cut down on it

Btw, guys, are you in Tehran ? why don't we gather sometimes and work on our English face to face ?! I'm in dire need of having advanced partners to talk to in English

pro_translator
07-07-2015, 23:33
agree
I hate to admit it but I sometimes find myself doing nothing but checking applications :n03: though I don't consider myself an addict , cuz it happens once in a while, mostly when I come back home and I'm too exhausted to do anything ... and i'm doing my best to cut down on it

Btw, guys, are you in Tehran ? why don't we gather sometimes and work on our English face to face ?! I'm in dire need of having advanced partners to talk to in English

That's a great idea... I'm on board...

I visit Tehran every few weeks or so...

Maybe we can arrange a meeting in a coffee shop or something...:n06:

//

That is of course, if your invitation includes me! :n02:

sepid12ir
08-07-2015, 11:59

//

indeed :n02: i'd be happy to see you... i'd like to know what other guys think ?

thecrow
14-07-2015, 18:56

باغبون
14-07-2015, 23:14
Dear my friends
I like take part in your discuttion
I am not very well in EN

thecrow
16-07-2015, 20:15

SCYTHE
28-07-2015, 21:38

//

where is my wise friend?l

pro_translator
29-07-2015, 14:26
where is my wise friend?l

What time would suit you؟

Does next week work for you؟

SCYTHE
29-07-2015, 18:18
What time would suit you؟

Does next week work for you؟

Yeah we can work it out

Bensonw3x
09-08-2015, 20:37
دوستان با عرض معذرت ما در سطح it is umbrella بلدیم ببخشید.

میخواستم بپرسم چه چیزو پیشنهاد میدید برای اوغات فراغت حالا لغت یا جمله فرقی نداره حالت کتاب داشته باشه بخونم ؟‌:n16:

Zeitgeist
15-08-2015, 20:29
like Till Lindemann's new musicvid :goatee:

sdfssdfs
15-08-2015, 20:44
Hi there what are u doing here?

Sent from my HUAWEI G730-U10 using Tapatalk

SCYTHE
02-09-2015, 08:06
Recently Ive started watching one piece anime and I ve progreesed till episode 10
so far it has been fine not extremely
I want to know your opinions about it...is it worth to order the series?l
Any other anime recommendation?l
thnaks in advance

sdfssdfs
02-09-2015, 08:23
Recently Ive started watching one piece anime and I ve progreesed till episode 10
so far it has been fine not extremely
I want to know your opinions about it...is it worth to order the series?l
Any other anime recommendation?l
thnaks in advance
Hi dear
one peace is a very long anime series in Witch I never think of following. also it have been recommended by many anime fans to watch.
I prefer short series like sao.fmp.fma.deathnote. ant etc

sent from hp pavilon x360 tuchscreen

SCYTHE
02-09-2015, 11:02
Hi dear
one peace is a very long anime series in Witch I never think of following. also it have been recommended by many anime fans to watch.
I prefer short series like sao.fmp.fma.deathnote. ant etc

sent from hp pavilon x360 tuchscreen

well thanks for your respoce
I usually prefer long series as you find a good rapport with characters
the thing I like about its really light...its childish, and has funny scenes...also satisfies your sense of curosity

SCYTHE
02-09-2015, 22:54
well I know this place is not a right place to talk about relationship problems but I have friends here like pro whose companion always make me feel good ...also when i write something it makes me feel better
its been about four months i befriended a girl... a kinda sparky relationship
but for no reason she left me, maybe because she was bored or whatever and since then i felt a pain like a hangover pain in my head
tonight i decided to text her and she responded me ...but the communication was not like before
i felt insecure and she was cold
I hate the situation Im in

chaharnazm
31-07-2016, 21:42
well I know this place is not a right place to talk about relationship problems but I have friends here like pro whose companion always make me feel good ...also when i write something it makes me feel better
its been about four months i befriended a girl... a kinda sparky relationship
but for no reason she left me, maybe because she was bored or whatever and since then i felt a pain like a hangover pain in my head
tonight i decided to text her and she responded me ...but the communication was not like before
i felt insecure and she was cold
I hate the situation Im in
Women are always trouble. Live your life and leave her to herself. God helps you boy

resane.modern33
01-05-2017, 07:54
thanks for creating this topic.i like journey a lot and i want to see another countries, but i cant do it now.i think this world has very interesting and amazing places that should be explored.although i cant journey right now, i keep this thought in my mind to reach me goal.

resane.modern33
01-05-2017, 07:58
but i don't know why others don't state their thoughts:n13:
hey, come on every body.lets talk about our thoughts and our desires .

resane.modern33
01-05-2017, 08:01
very good topic for speaking and improving English skills

resane.modern33
01-05-2017, 08:07
all the women are not the same.perhaps there was a logic reason that SCYTHEs friend left him or was cold after a while

resane.modern33
01-05-2017, 08:15
the book "vocabulary in use" is suite for you

.Queen.
05-07-2017, 02:32
Hello every one.
Any body here?

AMHSIN
05-07-2017, 13:08
Me

Sent from my S8-701u using Tapatalk

ardeshir n
05-07-2017, 16:41
I'm here

Sent from my ASUS using Tapatalk

Netw0rks
05-07-2017, 21:44
Me too ...

AMHSIN
05-07-2017, 23:43
Why not have a conversation ... any topic?

ardeshir n
06-07-2017, 00:18
Why not have a conversation ... any topic?

Sent from my S8-701u using TapatalkYou can see.P30world isn't Active as before.A lot of Users are trying to keep it High Ranked!

AMHSIN
06-07-2017, 00:49
You can see.P30world isn't Active as before.A lot of Users are trying to keep it High Ranked!

you bet
they are probably busy doing some important stuff

Netw0rks
07-07-2017, 13:43
you bet
they are probably busy doing some important stuff

I don't think so
It's because of other social networks
Telegram, Instagram, face book maybe , ...
I think the age of forums is over !

ardeshir n
07-07-2017, 16:26
I don't think so
I think the age of forums is over !Agreed.I think so.Telegram is working Like a Virus!!

AMHSIN
07-07-2017, 19:52
I don't think so
I think the age of forums is over !
I said that in jest ... you are right, part of it is due to other social media apps .... I guess it has also to do with a phenomenon called "waiting for others to take the first step"

mohsenseo
12-08-2017, 16:00
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
سخت ترین چیز این است که ببینی کسی را که دوست داری عاشق فرد دیگری است

A heart that loves is always young.
قلبی که عشق می ورزد همیشه جوان است

east2west
21-03-2018, 22:49
Hi , how ya doin fellas ...long time no c

:sq_5:

- - - Updated - - -

shohreh91
18-05-2019, 21:54
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
سخت ترین چیز این است که ببینی کسی را که دوست داری عاشق فرد دیگری است

A heart that loves is always young.
قلبی که عشق می ورزد همیشه جوان است

Very beautiful sentences, thanks

shohreh91
18-05-2019, 21:55
Very beautiful sentences, thanks

shohreh91
18-05-2019, 21:58
This is a very interesting topic. Let's talk in one thing to have a stronger conversation.