PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39

Mohammad Yek110
31-07-2013, 15:59
watch friends ( tv series ) to improve your English incredibly :31:
+ have fun

SCYTHE
01-08-2013, 08:17
Thanks for your answers, the thing is I don't want to scare her off straight off the bat by saying soemthing like "I am an atheist and all your beliefs are nonsense to me" no no no....That kills all the attraction I have created inside her mind instantly...what I like to do is to say truth to her but in an innocuous way (or as is said in Indian "chalte chalte", I love Indian) and only after she is head over heels in love with me...maybe it's a selfish way but love is something intertwined with selfishness

Also, I don't want to change her, she seems to enjoy religion and that's fine with me...I just want to sweep religion aside from our interaction not from her mind...chances are I face a fiasco by this approach and telling her the truth but with this attitude I won't feel like a loser nor lier and maybe she thanks me for treating her this way

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
01-08-2013, 13:38
don't change her , but consider that would be a problem in the future , religion is deadly specially in 21st century
try to go to public talks about religion and buy her books of richard dawkins
btw i love indian also , bohot bohot pyar kardeho :))))
ps watching HYMIM is much more fun than friends because it's got the same jokes as friends but it's newer

SCYTHE
01-08-2013, 20:16
don't change her , but consider that would be a problem in the future , religion is deadly specially in 21st century
try to go to public talks about religion and buy her books of richard dawkins
btw i love indian also , bohot bohot pyar kardeho :))))
ps watching HYMIM is much more fun than friends because it's got the same jokes as friends but it's newer

I like your views, I bet you are a wise introvert person...happy to see ya around

Zeitgeist
01-08-2013, 20:27
it's one of those moments when i wanna drink a fine cup of black coffee so hard but then i realize that it's night time and if i do it i wouldn't be able to sleep

:/

Zeitgeist
01-08-2013, 20:37
well, screw it; i'm going for the coffee

there's nothing more enjoyable in the whole universe (as we know) than drinking a fine cup of coffee while listening to some beautiful pieces of Piano Solo

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
01-08-2013, 20:41
wow , you read my personality based on just one post
congrats scythe it is right i'm an introvert person , but it bothers me sometimes .
btw yes i also can't sleep these nights but since i don't really want to sleep , i drink some coffee then i play some more piano :D

Zeitgeist
04-08-2013, 17:12
drinking coffee

meh... there's nothing left in here that excites me anymore

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
05-08-2013, 16:38
well it's because i'm selecting field of study for my self
i hope i get accepted in a good field
wish me luck

8nights&7days
05-08-2013, 21:46
well it's because i'm selecting field of study for my self
i hope i get accepted in a good field
wish me luck
GOOD lUck
!!!!

meyn
06-08-2013, 13:54
.You know what, anything can be done in this world. I mean, you can reach your goal by your will. I can tell you this, "A man can melt down a stone by his will". So don't trust your chance but your will

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
08-08-2013, 01:49
well , it's too late now for my will , cause i already took the exam and my rank is 10147 now i should only choose where and what i want to study

اره باو
08-08-2013, 13:37
Still talking about university?

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
08-08-2013, 14:40
Yeap. Bring up another topic

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
21-08-2013, 00:29
why does this topic always die out after a few posts ? :P

Zeitgeist
21-08-2013, 00:42
B E C A U S E

- Saman -
21-08-2013, 09:52
why does this topic always die out after a few posts ? :P

Sorry, I was and am busy so I can't caught up with this thread, but I do check it in every now and then...

B E C A U S E

Because why?

You should know that you have to demonstrate the facts before passivize the people, not for answering with a single word, with out make it

*le sigh*

chapanah
30-08-2013, 20:04
well , it's too late now for my will , cause i already took the exam and my rank is 10147 now i should only choose where and what i want to study

sorry my friend my english is too bad but i want to chat with u

if i told Unrelated word please forgiven me

(?ur entrace exam to uni ? ( konkoor

ur rank is good :n16:

skyzare
01-09-2013, 20:06
Hi every body ........l

I want to ask one question .......l

Do you have a special schedule in your life ? ... l

what do you think a bout life without schedule ?......l

chapanah
02-09-2013, 09:56
Hi every body ........l

I want to ask one question .......l

Do you have a special schedule in your life ? ... l

what do you think a bout life without schedule ?......l

:n02: u can going to the qalam chi office and telling to kazem pls one good creat schedule for me

leecher
02-09-2013, 23:15
hi guys:
please look at this:

less than 5 min
:n12:
:n28:

chapanah
03-09-2013, 10:36
hi guys:
please look at this:

less than 5 min
:n28:

:n02:are u spammer

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
05-09-2013, 16:15
hi , well thanks but i am not so happy with my rank but it's better than all of my friends
and don't worry everyone makes mistakes , i myself make a lot of them . it's either making mistakes but at least trying to learn or giving up completely

what about you , what are you up to? you wanna take konkur exam this year? i wish you luck if you do

chapanah
06-09-2013, 09:15
hi , well thanks but i am not so happy with my rank but it's better than all of my friends
and don't worry everyone makes mistakes , i myself make a lot of them . it's either making mistakes but at least trying to learn or giving up completely

what about you , what are you up to? you wanna take konkur exam this year? i wish you luck if you do

my studied is not good and i changed my last field in the uni ( math ) to new field ( translator

:n03:

- Saman -
06-09-2013, 11:29
Don't know where to start but I am really tried of trying, I try to keep going but it going worst...I feeling down and already want to give up, but some thing is pushing me to keep going

And have a great welcome ''chapaneh"!' It is always good to see new faces :)

chapanah
07-09-2013, 17:23
tnx dear saman

i hope to be a good friend in this froum

- Saman -
07-09-2013, 22:58
tnx dear saman

i hope to be a good friend in this froum

No problem ;)

Yes, I hope you can make some good friends in here, I have been a member from two years ago, made some good friends and I spend some times to surfing the forum, I just love P30World Forum :)

_BaRaN_
08-09-2013, 09:36
Hi Guys

How are u
I Was too busy
I couldn't come here
ohhh
I have a Final Exam This WednesDay
I have stress
I'm First Term In IRAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
I don't understan that how they take an exam
Are u Understand?
Help me
:n12::n16:

Zeitgeist
08-09-2013, 09:47
the sentence in your signature is wong !

_BaRaN_
08-09-2013, 09:55
it's Wrong?!!!
I'll happy if you explain more clearly..

- Saman -
08-09-2013, 13:06
Hi Guys
How are u
I Was too busy
I couldn't come here
ohhh
I have a Final Exam This WednesDay
I have stress
I'm First Term In IRAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
I don't understan that how they take an exam
Are u Understand?
Help me

Welcome back anyway!

Sorry I have no information about that but I wish you luck for the exam! So good luck gurl!

it's Wrong?!!!
I'll happy if you explain more clearly..

I think so, and I think this could be a correction

I LOVE ENGLISH

I think putting ''THE'' word here is can be wrong, it's not fitting with the right sentence...

So for me? Nothing is new, I just have hope things will be fine, having hope is the only thing that I can get...

_BaRaN_
08-09-2013, 15:43
Dear saman
Thanks a lot for your help
:n16:

Zeitgeist
08-09-2013, 16:28
and there's no god in the first place for you to be beneath his sky! z

stop insulting your dignity and your self persona by being non-rational by believing in such imaginary creatures

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the exams at the ILI are like this: z

first you'd have 10 questions and each one of them has its own paragraphs that would be read out loud by the teacher

the next 10 questions are about a passage which would be read by the teacher and then you should answer them

next 15 questions are to test your skills in vocabulary

the next 15 questions are from grammars

and there should be 2 passages at the end of the exam written inside the papers; you should read them and answer the 5 questions beneath each one of them

there'd be i think a total number of 60 questions

and you'll have around 75 minutes to answer them all

this is nearly the same for all the levels except for the ADVANCED levels that have much harder and Longer passages at the start of the exams to which the students shall listen and answer the questions which are not easy at all

the whole "Listening" thing takes like +20 minutes for the Advanced students on the final exams! z

- Saman -
08-09-2013, 16:58
Dear saman
Thanks a lot for your help

No problem!

It also can use like this:

I love the English language

Just watched Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix, Fernando Alonso with his Ferrari come second in the Monza home :) It good to see that

Edit:
@Zeitgeist ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
Great details! Thanks for explaination

_BaRaN_
11-09-2013, 20:59
Hi
How are u
I'm not bad
at last my score was 88:n26:
it's not bad..

- Saman -
11-09-2013, 21:35
Hi
How are u
I'm not bad
at last my score was 88:n26:
it's not bad..

Hey Baran!

I'm doing pretty good today :) Feeling a bit tired now but it should be fine...

Then very well done! I am glad to hear about that! Good job gurl!

Great news for me! I heard today that Kimi Raikonen going back to Ferrari, he will sign a contract for next two years with Ferrari!

I am so happy to hear that! He'd be in RED again and will drive Ferrari horse again!

Hope every one is doing okay!

Zeitgeist
11-09-2013, 21:40
listening to peter gabriel: my body is a cage right now

- Saman -
11-09-2013, 22:05
^ This isn't ''What are you listening to'' thread...however good to know that

Zeitgeist
11-09-2013, 22:08
meh so wut? it's called "chat room" and chat rooms are places where lusers like us all talk about any kind of random bs they want

and @_BaRaN_: pls resize your signature ffs

Zeitgeist
13-09-2013, 19:01
apple users :

Waiting for an iPhone 5...for no reason ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
13-09-2013, 22:09
hi dear zietgeist i fully recommend you read this

in some years before 1500 AD 3 people were senteced to die
1 was a physicist ,
the other was a priest and the last one was a courtsman
when the saw was released to cut the first mans head (the priest) the saw came and stopped right before it hit his head
the priest said this is a sign from god , don't kill me , god has spoken , he has given mercy
then the same thing happens to courtsman , he says omg this is gods magic , he wants me alive , today is the day of mercy
so they bring physicist to kill him , again the same thing happens , but physicist says i know why none of us died , it's because the saw is stock in the path of coming down
so they fix the saw , and then they kill the physicist

this has really happened and later it happenned to many other people in different forms
it's going to happen for ever
so i recommend to you to keep your self safe by not speaking about religion , after all we live in iran and not in US

- Saman -
13-09-2013, 23:25
What is your main point anyway?

No one else believe such as ''story" like that', Sorry! But thanks for sharing anyway.

You can tell me that, I like physics and science, but to me both are limited resources, I am kinda of person looking for reasons and analyze everything...If anything has to be reason I need to found out and why.

I respect the people who is atheist and do not believe in god, so I expect to them to respect my beliefs too, is that hard to do?

Zeitgeist
13-09-2013, 23:44
there's no sacred belief and everybody's free to talk about anything he/she wants to

if you're believing in something that contains nothing but stupid non-scientific superstitious craps, then you're the only one insulting and Not respecting your own self's dignity or whatever you call it

anyway, i don't care; just posting my comments about any sort of bs
!

- Saman -
14-09-2013, 00:08
See? No respect (at all)

I couldn't careless, but since you started it.

Where I have been offensive? You are the one here call me "superstitious" and accuse me of having beliefs so

If I ware to be one of victims in the story, I'd exactly say what was physicist said, God has nothing to do with surviving of two other person when I'll found out what is the real reason how that saw broken, not relate to God, you see?

I don't understand what are you meant to say by "self's dignity, or what is you are referring to?

I also don't understand the ''sacred belief'' part? Believes are supposed to be sacredly?!

Of course every one has right to willing out their opinion, this is a public forum, is in't? But at least it should be a civilized debate not a dramatic conversation between of them!

And how you don't care but try to point out some thing here?

It too late for me and I am so tired, so I'm sayn: Good night!

_BaRaN_
15-09-2013, 19:31
HI
I have senior exam,this year
But I have not studied yet
my major is computer
but i am a little weak
help me

:n27:
thanks

_BaRaN_
18-09-2013, 10:11
Hi
Thanks for your Help

- Saman -
18-09-2013, 12:28
Hey Baran!

I'm sorry but I have no information about it But I have friends who living in Shiraz so I might ask for them, I'd let you know

Keep it up and study more! I am sure you'd get better at it.

As for me I got busy in this past week and being sick so, everything is seems to be get me but I am tired of it and cannot take it anymore...Good it was having good friends and caring family, that is all I need to

_BaRaN_
30-09-2013, 11:09
Hi guys
This picture is Bushehr's beach
I hope Like This it.

Zeitgeist
30-09-2013, 12:45
I hope Like This it

the picture below was taken at the beach of Bushehr
i hope you like it

please resize your signature pic ffs

chapanah
01-10-2013, 18:49
Hi guys
I hope Like This it.

tnx for sharing this beautiful pic

Y@var
02-10-2013, 23:16
hi guys

I'm gonna forget my skills in English because of not having time for practicing English / I've forgotten a lot after getting English diploma and I haven't had enough time for watching series or movies

Any suggestion?:n14:

chapanah
03-10-2013, 10:00
:n02:one advice to u -------->drop dead

for kidding

more practice agian

- Saman -
03-10-2013, 11:00
Hi guys
I hope Like This it.

That is one beautiful picture! Thank you Baran for posting

hi guys

I'm gonna forget my skills in English because of not having time for practicing English / I've forgotten a lot after getting English diploma and I haven't had enough time for watching series or movies

Any suggestion?:n14:

Don't worry! You just have to study more in your free time, there is always a chance to get back to reading your textbooks from English courses, or others...

As I have told this before, a movie it self doesn't teach you English, it help you out to understand the English a bit better.

May I ask...What is your English education level?

:n02:an advice to you-------->drop dead

I'm kidding

practice more, again and again

That's..a good one!

Bold's are correction or they are in a better terms

As for me

Sometimes I wonder, what I am supposed to do with you? Is it has to be like this? Or it should be? I don't get you anymore...

*le siigh*

Y@var
03-10-2013, 11:41
we read twelve books as ESL1 - 12 but I don't know which level is that!I think Its' advance

after reading these books we just have had free discussions

would you mind telling me which level am I?!:n02::

- Saman -
03-10-2013, 12:47
we are reading twelve books at ESL1 - 12 but I don't know what level is that! I think it advance

after reading books we'll have a free discussions

would you mind telling (or tell) me what level I am?!:n02::

Ah...okay!

Sorry, but I have no idea!

I have to go and do my daily tasks, so I'll catch you later guys!

Y@var
03-10-2013, 14:27
ty/sorry about my mistakes but I have some question about them

I used read as a past verb cuz I'm not reading them any more and I used to read them
I used as /I meant its title was Esl
And of course which is wrong :)
And I said it's advance I meant that level was called advance!I guess! I don't know what u mean by it advance...,and I knew I shouldn't be capital there if u mean that/I just was in hurry:n27:
and second sentence was completely wrong :) sry I meant when we finished those books,our intitution started new courses(free discussions)Q

which" and "I am" were completely wrong" :n02:

and these mistakes show how much I've lost my English skilsl

ty for ur reply but just a little explain about my mistakes:n16:

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
03-10-2013, 17:10
how is the uni everyone ?

- Saman -
03-10-2013, 19:56
ty/sorry about my mistakes (or errors) but I have a few question.

I used to be read it as a past verb, cuz I'm not reading them any more and I used to read them
I used as /I meant the title was Esl

Okay, I got that!

And of course which is wrong :)
And I said it's advance I meant that level was called advance!I guess!

I know that, it was an answer to your last question in the post.

I don't know what u mean by it advance...,and I knew I shouldn't be capital there if u mean that/I just was in hurry:n27:

Nothing, you also correct, but in case if it on the another sentence, like:

It's advance, I think.

and second sentence was completely wrong :) sry I meant when we finished those books,our intitution started new courses(free discussions)Q

You putted a question mark in end of your sentence, so you sound it like questionable, so it should be like that.

But, when you said discussion, I thought you are going to be discuss it IN the class right after reading, Didn't know you mean by a ''new course''.

and these mistakes show how much I've lost my English skilsl

It's okay, like I said, just practice and study a bit more, you should be fine!

ty for ur reply but just a little explain about my mistakes:n16:

No problem! My Enlgish isn't perfect either!

Demon King
18-10-2013, 10:11
This topic is excellent but this topic is very excellent my dear

ehsan102
18-10-2013, 10:29
This topic is excellent but this topic is very excellent my dear

Your topic is very nice too..
But that's very long ,
Need to merge some post together

I wrote true above sentences ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

meyn
18-10-2013, 10:57
Your topic is very nice too..
But that's very long ,
Need to merge some post together

I wrote true above sentences ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, you're right. He has a nice topic, but as you said his topic is very long or you can say his topic has many posts. Some of his posts have only one or two lines. He should merge some of his posts together. This makes his topic looks a lot better

Zeitgeist
20-10-2013, 23:01

✞30nA✞
21-10-2013, 19:52
??:n13:How can i improve my speaking

✞30nA✞
21-10-2013, 20:04
Have a test
translate please:n26:[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

meyn
22-10-2013, 01:06
??:n13:How can i improve my speaking

Watching subtitled movies, listening to dialogs, practicing speaking with friends and a lot more ways to improve your speaking... Even posting this topic will help you a lot!

3Dmajid
22-10-2013, 19:57
How can i improve my speaking

its really hard ...
i only try to understand by subtitles and never think about speaking already :n02:

Zeitgeist
22-10-2013, 21:35
its really hard ...
i only try to understand by subtitles and never think about speaking already :n02:

english subs dude

ENGLISH
!

+
an English dictionary like Longman or Merriam Webster. you can use the online and/or the cd/program version which would be faster than checking the meanings in the books

if you can't understand and/or are not willing to do such thing then quit learning other languages already for it is not and has never been an easy task; lazy people will not succeed in it for sure

and stop thinking in persian; you must understand the language you're gonna learn, think in that language, and force your brain to make sentences IN that language not in persian (or your mother lang) and then translating it into english

ofc the same thing applies to any other language a person wants to learn

3Dmajid
22-10-2013, 21:46
english subs dude

ENGLISH
!

what do you mean ? :n13:

Zeitgeist
22-10-2013, 21:53
what do you mean ? :n13:

you can use subscene.com to download subs in any language for most of the movies/shows

watch the movies with English subtitles (instead of persian/*), so that you'd understand and get what they're saying and the words they're using in their sentences

3Dmajid
22-10-2013, 22:04
you can use subscene.com to download subs in any language for most of the movies/shows

watch the movies with English subtitles (instead of persian/*), so that you'd understand and get what they're saying and the words they're using in their sentences

oh yes i know but in some movies i see a sentence that i know all of its word and also its mean
but its pronunciation is strange :n16:

chapanah
23-10-2013, 15:51
oh yes i know but in some movies i see a sentence that i know all of its word and also its mean
but its pronunciation is strange :n16:

last day i know pronunciation of heart is / hat/ lol:n02:

meyn
23-10-2013, 17:24
:n19:I'm glad to see most of the users of this forum are good at english

:n20:And this great topic is a good opportunity for me to improve my english skills

:n09: And then I find out this topic is the best place for learning english, better than most of the english learning tools

- Saman -
23-10-2013, 18:00
I am glad to see new faces in Chat room, hope to see for more activity in this place.

So welcome aboard "meyn", I hope you doing okay matey, don't be hesitate to talk, feel free to say anything that you like to share with us...

I have to go now, but hopefully I be able to back in later time, every one please take care of yourself and hope of great times for you.

meyn
23-10-2013, 19:38
Thank you. I see that you are an active user in the literature association of this forum, Saman! To be honest, I want to make myself useful in this forum. But not by spamming. I want to post useful contents that may interest other users.

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
24-10-2013, 00:19
well , i got something you might not know . any time i have started any sirius topic to force people to talk about i have ended up failed for various reasons

farzan311
24-10-2013, 03:12
well , i got something you might not know . any time i have started any sirius topic to force people to talk about i have ended up failed for various reasons

you meant serious topic right:n02:؟
coz sirius is a star

and by the way writing english in p30world is really sucks

rioman
24-10-2013, 17:27
? You know what guys
This is a nice place to talk
! 933 pages
Awesome

farzan311
24-10-2013, 22:45
? You know what guys
This is a nice place to talk
! 933 pages
Awesome

how the heck you guys put the question mark in the right place ?

rioman
25-10-2013, 00:32
how the heck you guys put the question mark in the right place ?

! Nice Question
First put the mark and then write your comment
!! Easy

:n02:

farzan311
25-10-2013, 03:13
!!!cool
:n02: now i can sleep

- Saman -
25-10-2013, 11:55
Thank you. I see that you are an active user in the literature association of this forum, Saman! To be honest, I want to make myself useful in this forum. But not by spamming. I want to post useful contents that may interest other users.

You'e welcome and thank you!

Yeah! I'm sort of an active member of literary section of the forum but you'd see me in here and the some topic in the photography section. I am known as posting beautiful pictures and write up some thing that is goes by my mind and that is all for me!

That's great to see you want to be useful for the P30WORLD forum, this forum has such as great atmosphere and we do have very nice members and of course great moderators, I hope you'll make some good friends in here!

Anyway, it is nice to meet you, meyn!

What did you have learnt is not new, but don't give up and keep trying!

But if you ask me I am willing out to talk about discussion and debate that I have knowledge and I would like to share my opinion about it and that's not the personal thing you know

@farzan311 ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

You have such as interesting signature, do you have a bigger size of the picture? If so, please send it to me, thanks!

As for me, I don't do very well and have been down for some reason that I can't tell.

I just have hope for good, I hope things are going better and better...that's the only thing I can have

Today is Friday and I hope every one is doing okay, take care of yourself and remember that always keep the hope, no matter what you should don't give up!

farzan311
25-10-2013, 13:55
You have such as interesting signature, do you have a bigger size of the picture? If so, please send it to me, thanks!
:n02:thanks
i made it from another pic
the original one is bigger with more characters from Mass effect series
you can find it here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

- Saman -
25-10-2013, 14:20
:n02:thanks
i made it from another pic
the original one is bigger with more characters from Mass effect series
you can find it here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Thank you matey! Yeah, I figure out the picture contain of Mass Effects video game characters. I don't play it but I like the graphics, such as fantastic game it is!

meyn
26-10-2013, 21:44
To tell you the truth, Saman, I'm the former user of this forum from 2006! But unfortunately I lost my password a couple of years ago and now "meyn" is my new username

MR.CART
26-10-2013, 23:42
? farzan311 which part of ME series was the best in your opinion

farzan311
27-10-2013, 00:46
? farzan311 which part of ME series was the best in your opinion
:n02:all of them
.well the first one i played was ME2 so i have many memories with that one and if i have to choose i choose ME2 the suicide mission was the best i don't think there will be anything like that again
.but i liked ME1 and ME3 too and unlike many others i wasn't very disappointed with the ending i loved the merging organic and synthetic idea it was brilliant
:n02:but i wanted save mass relays, Shepard and reapers all together

3Dmajid
27-10-2013, 08:19
Oh ... its ME discussion :n01:

i bought ME3 and played it but i unistalled it very soon.

because i couldn't interact with this game

maybe its because i haven't played last versions

but i know that its really a good game and i'll play new version 100% :n16:

AliTavakoli7
13-11-2013, 01:50
I need an IELTS partner for speaking & other skills too. PM me if u r interested. THX.

SCYTHE
26-11-2013, 19:16
I need someone really bad ;) where can i find them?l

- Saman -
26-11-2013, 23:41
^
I don't understand...

But

It's depend on the what you need and who are you looking for...

SCYTHE
27-11-2013, 16:48
^
I don't understand...

But

It's depend on the what you need and who are you looking for...
I need love...anyone

Zero Hour
27-11-2013, 21:13
I need love...anyone

You who need love

You who need a shoulder to cry on

Don't look for a needle in a haystack

Just

Come here, Love

I'm a plant that needs shade

Ur memory will live in my heart forever, and bye forever and ever

:n12::n18:

SCYTHE
27-11-2013, 22:11
You who need love

You who need a shoulder to cry on

Don't look for a needle in a haystack

Just

Come here, Love

I'm a plant that needs shade

Ur memory will live in my heart forever, and bye forever and ever

:n12::n18:

Of all that is written on this forum I love your style of writing...I cherish your spirit... your interwoven logic & madness...madness and logic are two great friends, keep both together as they are kind and righteous to one another and do not care what good people say, what matter boring good people to us! l
If you think you deserve a better place to spend your time, so go and you will have my blessings but your departure hurts me! l
I hope to catch you on the other side!
It's really heartbreaking, wish u the best

- Saman -
27-11-2013, 22:43
I need love...anyone

All right!

That's the what us need, the love, who can be there for you, any time you need, any where you go...

You can live with out it...you'd be with love if you could find it...you just need to look for it...

Don't let it go, if you do...I can't help you any more...

By the way:

What was happened with the girl you were in love? Did you just break up? You know you can talk about it if you want to

kray
31-12-2013, 21:07
greetings everyone, cause I’m new here thought I’d introduce myself first, I’m kray :n05: well It’s not my name for sure but It does describes the person who I am

3Dmajid
31-12-2013, 21:39
greetings everyone, cause I’m new here thought I’d introduce myself first, I’m kray :n05: well It’s not my name for sure but It does describes the person who I am

Hi
how r u ?
but i don't know Kray
can u explain more ?

kray
01-01-2014, 15:58
Hi
how r u ?
but i don't know Kray
can u explain more ?

No one knows what it means .. but it's provocative. It gets people going

pro_translator
01-01-2014, 18:03

Hi Kray...

Your name reminded me of the actual Cray ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) company...:n26: A manufacturer of supercomputers located in Washington...

mjorh
01-01-2014, 18:29

Seriously no one cares about a NAME! it ain't no provocative but gotta admit your avatar is! btw wlc

intellectual2009
01-01-2014, 19:15
u kno, I love provocative smiles :1: thy r provocative of curiosity :n19: r'nt thy

kray
01-01-2014, 19:26
Hi Kray...

Your name reminded me of the actual Cray ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) company...:n26: A manufacturer of supercomputers located in Washington...

Thx but as I said Kray is not my name and it has nothing to do with the supercomputer manufacturer in washington

Seriously no one cares about a NAME! it ain't no provocative but gotta admit your avatar is! btw wlc

..... huh ..ok ...well

intellectual2009
01-01-2014, 19:37
Kray, does ur name refer to someone who has long hair or dresses differently from the rest of the flock, applied to people into alternative/Rock/Metal music, d u kno Kray twins

kray
01-01-2014, 20:40
Kray, does ur name refer to someone who has long hair or dresses differently from the rest of the flock, applied to people into alternative/Rock/Metal music, d u kno Kray twins

Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you siad it all wrong ..KRAY IS NOT MY NAME

\[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

pro_translator
01-01-2014, 23:01
Thx but as I said Kray is not my name and it has nothing to do with the supercomputer manufacturer in washington

I know... I never said it was... I simply pointed out that it reminds of that company's name... That's it...:n06:

mjorh
02-01-2014, 00:05
Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you siad it all wrong ..KRAY IS NOT MY NAME

\[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Seriously get over it man , u ain't got nothin else 2 talk about ?
Joker.....I Like That

+
FYI :

Kray is a fat popular f***** faggot who talks about nothing but S E X . Enough said
+
You remind me of my special friend....

nafare_aval
02-01-2014, 11:17
hi guys ...its been a long time that i havent been here...good old days talking this sweet language in this damn topic:n11:

i used to practice a lot in English but...destiny tossed me in another dimension:n05:...i'll try to be here more

kray
02-01-2014, 18:59
FYI :

Kray is a fat popular f***** faggot who talks about nothing but S E X . Enough said
+
You remind me of my special friend....

! Lmao ! Lemme guess you got it from that stupid online slang dictionary …well that’s sucha bullshit

FYI

Kray = Cray …which means I’m so crazy , so you’d betta check your tune with me or else

hi guys ...its been a long time that i havent been here...good old days talking this sweet language in this damn topic:n11:

i used to practice a lot in English but...destiny tossed me in another dimension:n05:...i'll try to be here more

wb bro

mjorh
02-01-2014, 19:10
! Lmao ! Lemme guess you got it from that stupid online slang dictionary …well that’s sucha bullshit

FYI

Kray = Cray …which means I’m so crazy , so you’d betta check your tune with me or else

wb bro

You introduced it 2 me at the first place so it's not "stupid"

Believe me i knew it , there was this character in Breaking Bad called krazy-8 or sth ,meaning a crazy person but not like Crazy!

Nice disguise btw
!

kray
02-01-2014, 21:52
You introduced it 2 me at the first place so it's not "stupid"

Believe me i knew it , there was this character in Breaking Bad called krazy-8 or sth ,meaning a crazy person but not like Crazy!

Nice disguise btw
!

Who, me :n13: ? Dude , you must’ve mistaken me for somebody else

pro_translator
02-01-2014, 22:27
Who, me :n13: ? Dude , you must’ve mistaken me for somebody else

Well, there's no way to be sure (yet) since you haven't revealed much information about yourself in your profile...

But there was once this other member called east&west ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])who had a writing style ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) just like you..

Our friend mjorh's suspicion is completely logical...

kray
02-01-2014, 23:21
Well, there's no way to be sure (yet) since you haven't revealed much information about yourself in your profile...

But there was once this other member called east&west ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])who had a writing style ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) just like you..

Our friend mjorh's suspicion is completely logical...

you guys just don’t get it, do you? I’m telling you for the last time …. you got the wrong guy

pro_translator
03-01-2014, 10:45
you guys just don’t get it, do you? I’m telling you for the last time …. you got the wrong guy

Again, I have nothing to do with this... I just wanted to shed some light on the matter for you to know why you were a suspect in the first place... That's it!:n02:

Take it easy...:n11:

mjorh
03-01-2014, 11:04

Okay i'm not gonna say anything about it anymore , welcome!

kray
04-01-2014, 18:30
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it ...they deleted my post again …:n04:....Ah hell na[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

mjorh
04-01-2014, 22:30
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it ...they deleted my post again …:n04:....Ah hell na[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Again? seems u've been here before!
Btw , u better get used 2 it!

kray
04-01-2014, 23:08
Again? seems u've been here before!
Btw , u better get used 2 it!

? I thought we were past this :sq_11: are you trying my patience

pro_translator
05-01-2014, 09:42
? I thought we were past this :sq_11: are you trying my patience

He has a point... I was gonna ask the same thing last night... I think you gave yourself away...:n27:

kray
05-01-2014, 14:01
I think I had enough :n21: I should learn to stop giving a damn about everyone else's opinion of me , srsly why should I waste my time trying to convince you that i'm not the person you think i am

kray
05-01-2014, 23:37
it's so quiet over here , ........silence ....they say silence is the biggest scream

kray
06-01-2014, 12:00
I didn’t know saying “argh” was against the rules, guess I should add this one to the list as well

piishii
12-01-2014, 00:38
hi everybody
anybody interested in cinema ?

SCYTHE
15-01-2014, 00:07
hi everybody
anybody interested in cinema ?

well I'm glad to see someone passionate here...I like movies, especially recently, movies concerning WWI or WWII...I really enjoyed watching Downfall, Inglorious bastards, All quiet on the western front and movies alike...What I like more is the movies from German point of view, but the problem with that is that I cannot find some rich user-friendly sites to download English subtitle, can you help me on that regarding your background? l
BTW, talk a little of your recent watched movies if you please

piishii
15-01-2014, 15:29
well I'm glad to see someone passionate here...I like movies, especially recently, movies concerning WWI or WWII...I really enjoyed watching Downfall, Inglorious bastards, All quiet on the western front and movies alike...What I like more is the movies from German point of view, but the problem with that is that I cannot find some rich user-friendly sites to download English subtitle, can you help me on that regarding your background? l
BTW, talk a little of your recent watched movies if you please

hi there, you can always use google as a friendly site to find your desirable subtitle just type like this :
name of movie + eng subtitle, e.g : batman 1992 + eng sub
i use different sources but subscene.ee is an average source to find subs, i got about your taste in cinema but i don't know either u watch classic movies or movies but hollywood production or you hate them, any wya that site and google can always help u out.
about what i saw you can refer to my signature but i don't watch movies are on screen because i don't have time for them and i choose carefully to watch this kinda movies. my taste is variable but mostly i prefer japan productions,french ones, noir cinema, giallo cinema or anything gem or hidden,sometimes euro trash cinema, splatter movies, sometimes very cheap movies and etc. cinema is not hollywood, for example recently i discovered a russian director that his movies are so impressible and i really enjoy them instead of horrible hollywood produtions:n21:

SCYTHE
18-01-2014, 00:25
hi there, you can always use google as a friendly site to find your desirable subtitle just type like this :
name of movie + eng subtitle, e.g : batman 1992 + eng sub
i use different sources but subscene.ee is an average source to find subs, i got about your taste in cinema but i don't know either u watch classic movies or movies but hollywood production or you hate them, any wya that site and google can always help u out.
about what i saw you can refer to my signature but i don't watch movies are on screen because i don't have time for them and i choose carefully to watch this kinda movies. my taste is variable but mostly i prefer japan productions,french ones, noir cinema, giallo cinema or anything gem or hidden,sometimes euro trash cinema, splatter movies, sometimes very cheap movies and etc. cinema is not hollywood, for example recently i discovered a russian director that his movies are so impressible and i really enjoy them instead of horrible hollywood produtions:n21:

sorry to answer you a little bit late, I have been busy to death
Anyway, I like your adventurous attitude to unearth the hidden gems, it's also cool to hate pompous Hollywood...About movies I like, I would say movies without trying to be pretentious or glamorous, movies try to delve into new abysmal layers of this wretched creature, i.e. human beings
I embrace finding out the cultures unknown to me like eastern Europe, japan...

piishii
26-04-2014, 19:42
hi everybody, is there someone who has a little free time and interested to help me out to update my website ?i'm that much bust that can't do anything myself and can't afford to hire someone as a contributor or writer or translator
check my homeland and the way to help is simple, i give u short texts and you can translate them to persian and i will publish them in my website and your name of course will be there as translator
you must love cinema and do this work by your heart

skyzare
04-06-2014, 20:01
Hi .......l

recently I listened to a speach it was about target in life .......l

the speaker was Dr.Farhang .....I dont know do you know him but it was realy good speach.....now I want to ask you an important question maby in future I place it in site ......if god wants .....l

Do you have any targets in your life ???? l

can you name 5 of them that are the most important for you in life ???.....l

موژان 99
25-06-2014, 10:26
ببخشید من وقتی سی دی رو نصب میکنم بازی باز نمیشه چی کار کنم؟:n28:

meyn
25-06-2014, 12:16
ببخشید من وقتی سی دی رو نصب میکنم بازی باز نمیشه چی کار کنم؟:n28:

Hey, In this section you must only speak english. I see that this is your first post. So from now on, you should obey the rules of this forum.
Now, to answer your question, which game are you talking about? And which error message appears when you run the game?

Переклад не
29-06-2014, 08:41
oh he talks about video games.but i think these days games are very huge in size and they dont fit in a cd.it is maybe a traditional game that your os doesnt support it

SCYTHE
11-07-2014, 12:38
how sweet were my memories here.......now where are my buddies? l
I will meet you meet again, when spring breaks through once again

ALt3rnA
13-07-2014, 09:48
hey hows it going bros ? :n02:
anyone remembers me ? been a loooong time since i paid a visit here :D

pro_translator
13-07-2014, 14:36
hey hows it going bros ? :n02:
anyone remembers me ? been a loooong time since i paid a visit here :D

You could say it was about two years ago... 27-07-2011...

Anyway, glad to have you back...

ALt3rnA
14-07-2014, 22:06
You could say it was about two years ago... 27-07-2011...

Anyway, glad to have you back...

Niiiice :D
who are you again ? :D can't recognize the user name
:n02:

قاهر - Gahir
17-07-2014, 19:46
can anyone translate this sentence clearly to Persian 4 me please

After that, it was down to attitude

thank a lot whole of you
best regards

Aria1997
13-08-2014, 07:32
Hey guys is there anybody in there?
I missed you so much ... I'm still in contact with people like hamid and amin they are one of my best friends
damn it's been a long long time though

Переклад не
01-09-2014, 15:05
why is here inactive? we have many english partners here but they didnt talk more!
how are you guys?

pro_translator
02-09-2014, 11:08
why is here inactive? we have many english partners here but they didnt talk more!
how are you guys?

Currently we lack passionate and enthusiast members... We'd be glad to have members like you around...

Aria1997
03-09-2014, 11:15
Yeah sure you saw me writing in the topic no one answered
So why would i waste my time here when no one answeres
Talking to other people is a better idea because they respond to me atleast.

FARA360
12-10-2014, 18:05
Hey guys
I was active in this topic about 4 ,5 years ago u can say a decade:) what s goin on?
Scythe, remember me? Are u sick or sth?:)

ALt3rnA
12-10-2014, 18:17
Hey guys
I was active in this topic about 4 ,5 years ago u can say a decade:) what s goin on?
Scythe, remember me? Are u sick or sth?:)

good to have u back :n01:
this place has been deserted for unknown reasons . it used to be fun here :n15:

FARA360
12-10-2014, 18:29
good to have u back :n01:
this place has been deserted for unknown reasons . it used to be fun here :n15:

u can have popular topics like games u re playing, tv series (not Iranian) :n05:u re watching...there are lots of topics:n01:

MR.CART
05-03-2015, 03:32
Anybody here??damn the last post was sent few months ago let's keep this topic up.find an intresting topic and we'll talk about it.

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

- Saman -
05-03-2015, 12:16
Well. hey!

Thanks to bump this up! It's been a long time I hadn't visit here... and it's good to see to be back!

So, how's every one doing?

I can tell my English is improved a bit from last time I have been here, still I have errors but that's fine, I am learning and I glad to see some one correct my errors if they can see it.

About finding something to discuss, I have no idea... But I'll find something about it, don't worry!

I have to go now, have a doctor appointment in afternoon... nothing serious, just regular check-ups see if anything is well by me!

So, see yaa!

MR.CART
05-03-2015, 14:56
Well. hey!

Thanks to bump this up! It's been a long time I hadn't visit here... and it's good to see to be back!

I can tell my English is improved a bit from last time I have been here, still I have errors but that's fine, I am learning and I glad to see some one correct my errors if they can see it.

About finding something to discuss, I have no idea... But I'll find something about it, don't worry!

I have to go now, have a doctor appointment in afternoon... nothing serious, just regular check-ups see if anything is well by me!

So, see yaa!
saman can you please type a little bit shorter texts??no offence but long posts are really anoying.

MR.CART
05-03-2015, 14:59
Well. hey!

So, see yaa!
"from last time" when talking about time and duration you better use word "since".
"Since last time" is better.

anti-military
05-03-2015, 17:05
Good to see this thread comes up again، I'm good in the listening as hell but can't write and speak well
So I thought it would be useful to come here and chat with you guys. If there is any mistake in my posts please feel free to correct them

Can we talk about The Walking Dead ؟

MR.CART
05-03-2015, 19:34
Good to see this thread comes up again، I'm good in the listening as hell but can't write and speak well
So I thought it would be useful to come here and chat with you guys. If there is any mistake in my posts please feel free to correct them

Can we talk about The Walking Dead ؟

How many seasons and episodes of this show have been produced so far??i
and how many seasons is the director going to make??l

anti-military
05-03-2015, 22:47
How many seasons and episodes of this show have been produced so far??i
and how many seasons is the director going to make??l

As I know it's 5 seasons and every season contains more than 12 episodes

Except season1، it just 6 episodes ... and 13 episodes for season 2، 16 episodes for season 3
About season 4 and 5 I just don't know yet but I'm going to find out soon. Don't know how many episodes it will be
But the more the better

MR.CART
05-03-2015, 23:21
As I know it's 5 seasons and every season contains more than 12 episodes

Except season1، it just 6 episodes ... and 13 episodes for season 2، 16 episodes for season 3
About season 4 and 5 I just don't know yet but I'm going to find out soon. Don't know how many episodes it will be
But the more the better

??which season is the best in your view
.i watched only season 1 and 2 myself and i will get other seasons as soon as im free u know i've been really busy studying and stuff

anti-military
06-03-2015, 00:41
??which season is the best in your view
.i watched only season 1 and 2 myself and i will get other seasons as soon as im free u know i've been really busy studying and stuff

Can't tell for sure but in my opinion episode 7 from season 2 is the best till here
Creating a movie like this wouldn't be easy، so I respect their efforts. I think their efforts comes to a head after all
A group with a bunch of people who cooperate with each other to live in any cost is a real attractive subject

What is your view on T-Dog? I liked him, big black guy with a kind heart

A.N.A.P
06-03-2015, 02:01
Hellooo ladies and gentlemen. I accidently faced to this topic and found this great !
I've never went to the English schools and learned english basics myself by playing videogames,internet and social networks.
I think to learning a foreign language , you don't need to memorize useless grammers. try to learn and memorize large amount of useful words and sentences.
You automatically will accustom to grammer while reading various texts of language that you'd like to learn.

Any errors guys ?

MR.CART
06-03-2015, 04:13
Hellooo ladies and gentlemen. I accidently faced to this topic and found this great !
I've never went to the English schools and learned english basics myself by playing videogames,internet and social networks.
I think to learning a foreign language , you don't need to memorize useless grammers. try to learn and memorize large amount of useful words and sentences.
You automatically will accustom to grammer while reading various texts of language that you'd like to learn.

Any errors guys ?

"i faced this topic"
"i've never taken any english classes"
"i think, to learn a foreign language"
"you will automatically"

PCminister
19-04-2015, 00:28
can we talk about someone interesting like Steve Jobs?

his second biography came out about a month ago and Im about to start it.

his personality, his love for Apple and his dedication for perfection was really something to be learned.

his personal life was a little messed up but his wife and children loved him very much despite the fact that he wasnt around that much.

his love for computers and innovation was also a good subject to read.

a guy who shouts at people and gets away with it just because he is a genius.

and being a genius is not enough to be a successful businessman. but it helps to be an arrogant B MF!

ANY MISTAKES? except the cursing in the end?

I Walk Alone
19-04-2015, 15:18
? Hey guys, why no one posts here anymore
.It would be a shame to see this thread go down

PCminister
20-04-2015, 22:29
I wanted to just point out that this place is free of all subjects and restrictions to make any sense

so I use this opportunity and give you some wisdom to live by:

be patient and always keep in mind that learning makes you a better person and SPAMMING is a good thing

what was the relevance?

even I dont understand:n41:.

PCminister
07-05-2015, 19:13
it seems that post count is off in this topic

so I can talk with walls and Moderators wouldn't care if I make some jokes about Moderating

so let the game begin:n02:

sepid12ir
08-05-2015, 11:02
I never forget we used to have some really serious talks over here....
Good old days

pro_translator
08-05-2015, 13:04
Good old days

Yeah... Back then we had seymour, Archi, sepid12ir (:n02:), SCYTHE, unartig, pro_translator (:n33:) and many more...

:n14:

SCYTHE
23-05-2015, 22:22
Good old days

Yeah... Back then we had seymour, Archi, sepid12ir (:n02:), SCYTHE, unartig, pro_translator (:n33:) and many more...

:n14:

I don't know why all of a sudden it crossed my head to visit this place, maybe a wave of nostalgia....You pro-translator is
something to remain steadfast still....Also good luck to you old pal Sepid

I left a piece of my heart here for good

hfj
23-05-2015, 23:53
Does anybody know how I can end a sentence with the signs dot and question mark?
I can't do that.
There's a button called 'Align Left' in this section, but as you can see the sign dot is located at the first of the sentences.

It's funny. Note that I'm using the browser Firefox v38.0.1
Also, there's a button called 'Decrease Indent', but it doesn't work
What's wrong with this editor?

What the bloody hell can we do about this issue?

- Saman -
24-05-2015, 10:39
@sepid12ir ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Hey! It's good to see you Sepideh... Hope things are well by your end

I know what are you talking about... I've used to be here for small talk, but I'm not chatting very often... just every once a while I visit and read the people post... and I missed it, I miss the good old days... : )

@SCYTHE ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Hey there... it's good to see you too man... How are you doing anyway?

@hfj ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

There's nothing wrong with it, it's just this forum designed basely for the Farsi language so it's not compatible with English... yes, there's some issues with but I don't know how to fix them

Though, you can ask about it in here:

پرسش و پاسخ درباره نحوه ی استفاده از انجمن ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

The Decrease Indent works when you using the Increase Indent... that where you use it in the context to put it where you like in the box and it's nothing to do with the browser that you're using it... However if you have still problems you can ask it the topic I have mentioned... Good luck!

Some words from me...

.. when life's hard, you do harder.. it won't be easy, it's never been!

And, when you try to do some thing or try to be with some one... don't give up, ever... you just keep going and do your best, you see everything is going to be fine... things are not going to happen till you made them happen!

So I hope every one is doing well in their own... I hope to see you soon...

.. later then : )

PCminister
24-05-2015, 11:20
omfg

when you guys post here it reminds me of my grandmother.

so polite. so pg13

come on guys loosen up a little bit.:n02:

AMHSIN
24-05-2015, 11:32
Does anybody know how I can end a sentence with the signs dot and question mark?
I can't do that.
There's a button called 'Align Left' in this section, but as you can see the sign dot is located at the first of the sentences.

It's funny. Note that I'm using the browser Firefox v38.0.1
Also, there's a button called 'Decrease Indent', but it doesn't work
What's wrong with this editor?

What the bloody hell can we do about this issue?

Hey

...!? how do u like the marks at the end of my sentence

! first put the mark and then write ur sentence

hfj
24-05-2015, 12:59
Hey

...!? how do u like the marks at the end of my sentence

! first put the mark and then write ur sentence

:n19: .Great
.The solution was easy
.This is a trick, actually
.Thanks, it works

sepid12ir
24-05-2015, 13:37
! hey guys

Happy to see yr comments heres - Saman - and SCYTHE

As we are kinda back, why not sharing what we are up to these days ?!i

:n01:

pro_translator
24-05-2015, 16:07
I don't know why all of a sudden it crossed my head to visit this place, maybe a wave of nostalgia....You pro-translator is
something to remain steadfast still....Also good luck to you old pal Sepid

I left a piece of my heart here for good

Us old pals are telepathically connected...

:n12::n12::n12:

pro_translator
24-05-2015, 16:10
! hey guys

Happy to see yr comments heres @- Saman - ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) and @SCYTHE ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

As we are kinda back, why not sharing what we are up to these days ?!i

:n01:

I see you've launched your own website... Using Butters was a neat idea...:n02:

SCYTHE
24-05-2015, 16:16
@- Saman
Hey friend I am also glad to see ya here

sepid12ir
Regarding how I spend my time, workwise I work as an engineer in the field fire suppression systems, I also own my own company which is of course
just in the beginning phase......But about what i do on my recreational time is no-one's business "kidding", I still enjoy playing football more than anything...I also try to watch a movie per day as it helps me find some new meanings for life...I have been recently inclined to east asian movies, some of their movies are beyound magnicifent...To name a few I would like to mention: 3-Iron, To Live, Shutter, The Tale of Two Sisters, 2046, Harakirir, God of Gamblers...

I also visited your site (in your signature), and I would like to say you are simply great...Lucky students who are in your classes

That's it, I also would like to hear from you, your challenges, how you spend your time, etc.

SCYTHE
24-05-2015, 16:19
Us old pals are telepathically connected...

:n12::n12::n12:
Hey what are you up to these days...really miss you:n12::n12:

pro_translator
24-05-2015, 19:38
Hey what are you up to these days...really miss you:n12::n12:

Rather than the usual college stuff which I really prefer not to talk about; I watch anime; American TV shows; movies and contribute to Wikipedia... in my spare time... I also am a writer in a website ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])... I'm also currently engaged with some network security work in a company which I indirectly work with and also prefer not to talk about...:n02:

Feels good...:n01: Like the old days... Even if it's just the three of us... We still have Kurosh though... I hope he joins us as well...

- Saman -
24-05-2015, 22:00
Well as for me, I'm very busy and try to sort out some things in my personal life... other then that, I'm working on my own and in my free time I'm reading books, watching TV Shows and playing video games

Currently reading Hunger Games Trilogy and playing Tomb Raider Angle of Darkness... The HG books are great, I'm reading it for the first time and I really love it... and TR AoD is one of my favorite TR games, I'm repeating it but I'm really enjoy it!

And watching one of the Aussie TV Shows... Crownies ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), such a drama but it's a good show after all!

Anyway, that's by me... I see you later then : )

SCYTHE
25-05-2015, 14:01
Rather than the usual college stuff which I really prefer not to talk about; I watch anime; American TV shows; movies and contribute to Wikipedia... in my spare time... I also am a writer in a website ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])... I'm also currently engaged with some network security work in a company which I indirectly work with and also prefer not to talk about...:n02:

Feels good...:n01: Like the old days... Even if it's just the three of us... We still have Kurosh though... I hope he joins us as well...
We share the love for Japanese...One of the reasons I watch movies from Japan, Hong Kong etc. is that I enjoy the music in their language...Especially female voices

The other thing I like about these tiny eyes creatures is their moral obligations to the extent they commit suicide when things go awry
Also not to mention some of their masterpiece in horror movies genre:n12::n12::n12:

AMHSIN
25-05-2015, 14:45
hey guys

my English is in the process of getting fossilized and rotten, cause i have not been using it for a quite long time
?any suggestions

Zeitgeist
25-05-2015, 17:27
hey guys

my English is in the process of getting fossilized and rotten, cause i have not been using it for a quite long time
?any suggestions

invent some imaginary friends and talk to them while smoking weed or some other sh*t

sepid12ir
25-05-2015, 21:42
Hey guys, @SCYTHE ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) @- Saman - ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) and @pro_translator ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

thank you guys for the information ... pro you didn't mention what you are up to these days ?! studying ? working ?

Scythe, congratcs on yr new begining :n01: n wish you luck

About me ... busy, busy working or better to say teaching, I have such jam-packed schedule almost everyday ... different classes, different types of students... I'm absolutely thankful but it has left no free time for me at home.. I can't find time watching films or reading books... but I do enjoy what I am doing ... I have always loved sharing n the opportunity to get to knownew people is just fascinating.

AMHSIN
26-05-2015, 00:00
invent some imaginary friends and talk to them while smoking weed or some other sh*t

well i tried that for a time, a fruitful but frustrating method

im especially bad at listening

Zeitgeist
26-05-2015, 00:09
well i tried that for a time, a fruitful but frustrating method

im especially bad at listening

well you're not alone in that! there are billions of people all over the world who talk to and even worship imaginary made-up sh*ts, and after over 9000 billions of years of doing the same sh*t, they've not yet heard a single word in return

you could start by introducing others to your imaginary friends and create a new cult on it and so on

AMHSIN
26-05-2015, 00:15
well you're not alone in that! there are billions of people all over the world who talk to and even worship imaginary made-up sh*ts, and after over 9000 billions of years of doing the same sh*t, they've not yet heard a single word in return

oh yea! i like this sort of talking

?most probably u r talking about the religions and God, do u really think there is no God

?what's ur opinion about the reasons the religious people have for their faith

pro_translator
26-05-2015, 00:22
Hey guys, @SCYTHE ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) @- Saman - ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) and @pro_translator ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

thank you guys for the information ... pro you didn't mention what you are up to these days ?! studying ? working ?

Scythe, congratcs on yr new begining :n01: n wish you luck

About me ... busy, busy working or better to say teaching, I have such jam-packed schedule almost everyday ... different classes, different types of students... I'm absolutely thankful but it has left no free time for me at home.. I can't find time watching films or reading books... but I do enjoy what I am doing ... I have always loved sharing n the opportunity to get to knownew people is just fascinating.

Aside from these ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])؟

That basically sums it up...

SCYTHE
26-05-2015, 14:50
Aside from these ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])؟

That basically sums it up...
If you don't mind I would like to continue our conversation here...Chances are we can find some other people interested

Glad you like it...

By the end of episode 25, you're probably going to want to stop watching... But believe me that's natural... Keep on watching...

Poll: L or Yagami Light؟

My vote is for L hands down...

well currently I take neutral stance as Ryuk : ) Currently I love Ryuk character above all
Today I downloaded all episodes and I am counting down the minutes to find the opportunity to resume watching the series
By the way for the guys interested we are talking about "Death Note" Series

pro_translator
26-05-2015, 15:27
If you don't mind I would like to continue our conversation here...Chances are we can find some other people interested

well currently I take neutral stance as Ryuk : ) Currently I love Ryuk character above all
Today I downloaded all episodes and I am counting down the minutes to find the opportunity to resume watching the series
By the way for the guys interested we are talking about "Death Note" Series

Well, there's not much to talk about since you have just begun watching the series...

At this point anything I say would just be a spoiler...

sepid12ir
26-05-2015, 15:58
Well, there's not much to talk about since you have just begun watching the series...

At this point anything I say would just be a spoiler...

If I am not wrong you guys are talking about an anime! yes ??
I recently got 'One Piece' ... I've heard a lot about it ... do u recommend ?

pro_translator
26-05-2015, 19:58
If I am not wrong you guys are talking about an anime! yes ??
I recently got 'One Piece' ... I've heard a lot about it ... do u recommend ?

Yes, we are talking about Death Note...

For many, they think of anime, they think of One Piece... It's a long-running anime very well-liked by anime fans...

One Piece is recommended only if you have the time to watch it...

I'd recommend you start with shorter ones...

Death Note is 37 episodes all and all...

I'm watching Naruto Shippuden as it is aired...

The good thing about Naruto is, aside from very few plot holes (such as ages of the characters), there's a perfectly convincing explanation for everything...

You just have to wait for it to come...

At first it might seem that people are not able to do what they do on the show (excellent point), but if you wait and see the events of the past, it will pretty much convince you on how they obtained these kinds of powers...

Sometimes Naruto makes you cry your eyes out... As it has done to me and anyone who has watched it plenty of times...

Most of that being in the second part, Naruto Shippuden...

SCYTHE
26-05-2015, 22:02
Yes, we are talking about Death Note...

Most of that being in the second part, Naruto Shippuden...

well thanks to you a new layer of yet to be discovered is created in my life

Have you watched the movie?l...I still have not watched lest it spoils the series following up

pro_translator
26-05-2015, 23:22
well thanks to you a new layer of yet to be discovered is created in my life

Have you watched the movie?l...I still have not watched lest it spoils the series following up

Movies, you mean? I sure have... I actually re-watched them all today...:n02:

Naruto also has 6 animated movie sequels... And another yet to be released...

//

You're welcome... Any questions you have, you can always come to me...

I thought your avatar had something to do with Bleach...:n13:

My avatar is Madara Uchiha...

SCYTHE
27-05-2015, 07:14
Movies, you mean? I sure have... I actually re-watched them all today...:n02:

Naruto also has 6 animated movie sequels... And another yet to be released...

//

You're welcome... Any questions you have, you can always come to me...

I thought your avatar had something to do with Bleach...:n13:

My avatar is Madara Uchiha...

No what I meant was that aside from Death Note series there is also a movie based on this story

I remember once you admired Nazi Germany, has anything changed since then? l

pro_translator
27-05-2015, 12:08
No what I meant was that aside from Death Note series there is also a movie based on this story

I remember once you admired Nazi Germany, has anything changed since then? l

They made three sequels, that series...

Death Note, The Last Name, L: Change the World...

//

Yeah, everything has changed... I'm a totally different person since then with a fresh and different way of thinking open to new ideas and I think mankind must grow out of childish stuff like that, be kind and help one another, leave discrimination behind and keep moving forward towards the same goal: progress and evolving its civilization... We need to work on our moral aspects without the fear of punishment and expecting rewards and value human lives regardless of their skin color...

SCYTHE
27-05-2015, 13:26
They made three sequels, that series...

Death Note, The Last Name, L: Change the World...

//

Yeah, everything has changed... I'm a totally different person since then with a fresh and different way of thinking open to new ideas and I think mankind must grow out of childish stuff like that, be kind and help one another, leave discrimination behind and keep moving forward towards the same goal: progress and evolving its civilization... We need to work on our moral aspects without the fear of punishment and expecting rewards and value human lives regardless of their skin color...
wow that was like a ritual speech....What I deeply believe is races are not equal and they have never been...period...it's a fact that just needs an unbiased brain to aknowledge it...meanwhile unfortunately the people like me are in minority but the history will validate which side was right

AMHSIN
27-05-2015, 13:37
wow that was like a ritual speech....What I deeply believe is races are not equal and they have never been...period...it's a fact that just needs an unbiased brain to aknowledge it...meanwhile unfortunately the people like me are in minority but the history will validate which side was right

: excuse my jumping in, but may i ask

in what respects they are not equal ?

and what do u exactly mean by an unbiased brain ?

pro_translator
27-05-2015, 14:01

Well, "belief" as in "accept without evidence" is not very acceptable these days...

You should accept based on evidence and that is not something I should be telling you since you're way ahead of me in that course...

And by equal, do you mean in rights? If so, are you in favor of slavery? Cause I think that race is just a matter of region and the environment you are born into...

Races might not be equal in appearance, humans are and must be...

People like you as in what sets of beliefs? Exactly what kind of official view do your beliefs fall into؟

SCYTHE
27-05-2015, 15:04
Well, "belief" as in "accept without evidence" is not very acceptable these days...

You should accept based on evidence and that is not something I should be telling you since you're way ahead of me in that course...

And by equal, do you mean in rights? If so, are you in favor of slavery? Cause I think that race is just a matter of region and the environment you are born into...

Races might not be equal in appearance, humans are and must be...

People like you as in what sets of beliefs? Exactly what kind of official view do your beliefs fall into؟
Do not play with words : ) When I say believe it does not mean a blind feeling without justification

I have my own ideas which do not exactly fall into any specific group or band...But I believe people must be classified according to their races (not completely based on their skin color but considering other important factors such as IQ etc.)
One amazing historical quote which entails all I have in mind is by Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947:
"If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power.

“But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro."

I hope you get my point

pro_translator
27-05-2015, 15:30
Do not play with words : ) When I say believe it does not mean a blind feeling without justification

I have my own ideas which do not exactly fall into any specific group or band...But I believe people must be classified according to their races (not completely based on their skin color but considering other important factors such as IQ etc.)
One amazing historical quote which entails all I have in mind is by Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947:
"If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power.

“But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro."

I hope you get my point

NOW I see where you're coming from... What you actually frown upon is race mixing...

I basically thought you believe in white power and superior race and not equal rights for races other than white...:n13:

I could go on with my point, but if I'm wrong again on your stance, it would just be another waste of post...:n41:

Tell me if I got it right...:n01:

SCYTHE
27-05-2015, 16:07
NOW I see where you're coming from... What you actually frown upon is race mixing...

I basically thought you believe in white power and superior race and not equal rights for races other than white...:n13:

I could go on with my point, but if I'm wrong again on your stance, it would just be another waste of post...:n41:

Tell me if I got it right...:n01:
well the races are not equal...white people are superior to black people as man is superior to monkey
These are what I believe
I hope I am clear

SCYTHE
27-05-2015, 17:35
: excuse my jumping in, but may i ask

in what respects they are not equal ?

and what do u exactly mean by an unbiased brain ?

Nice to meet you.,,,they are not equal in many regards but the most important factor is the intelligent quality....as you study the history of sciense all inventions are made by whites....l

pro_translator
27-05-2015, 19:14
well the races are not equal...white people are superior to black people as man is superior to monkey
These are what I believe
I hope I am clear

Yes, you are... I used to think the same way... But it doesn't matter what you and I think anymore...

If you want to be meticulous, we Iranians are not truly white either... Throughout the history, Iranians have been mixed with Turks, Arabs, Iraqis, Afghans, Turk men, Pakistanis...

Check out Stormfront forums... They don't recognize Iranians as white people...

HINT ONLY YOU WOULD KNOW: THIS MIGHT JUST BE LIKE THE TIME WE WERE HAVING ARGUMENTS ON THEISM...:n02:

sepid12ir
27-05-2015, 22:22
Now I understand my students, when they come to me 'n say we have no idea about the topic :n01: I just know that I do not believe in racism... people are equal in my point of view... if i'm not wrong it's even less than a century that black people are being accepted by white people..and it might be the reason that their names are not accented in any technical field ... hmm ?!i

SCYTHE
27-05-2015, 23:57
Read this carefully

AMHSIN
28-05-2015, 00:08
Nice to meet you.,,,they are not equal in many regards but the most important factor is the intelligent quality....as you study the history of sciense all inventions are made by whites....l

nice to meet you too, to me it's kind of difficult to accept that race is the reason for this "no invention phenomenon" cause there are white nations which share this history with the black

i believe poverty and deprivation are more to blame than race

pro_translator
28-05-2015, 01:02
Read this carefully

I gave you a hint earlier, did you figure out what I meant؟

SCYTHE
28-05-2015, 11:48
I gave you a hint earlier, did you figure out what I meant؟

What hint?l

pro_translator
28-05-2015, 12:04
What hint?l

Do you read my posts؟!

HINT ONLY YOU WOULD KNOW: THIS MIGHT JUST BE LIKE THE TIME WE WERE HAVING ARGUMENTS ON THEISM...:n02:

+ PS: IQ stands for Intelligence quotient...

SCYTHE
30-05-2015, 10:19
Do you read my posts؟!

+ PS: IQ stands for Intelligence quotient...

Hey there....Yeah I read your posts carefully but to be honest I do not recall what was the outcome of our debate about theism....it was something like :n25: or in a civilized manner

Also, thanks for the IQ thing, I knew what it stands for but anyhow thanks

I hopefully watched all the death note episodes and it was really really good though it could have a better...gracias for recommendation

pro_translator
30-05-2015, 16:16
Hey there....Yeah I read your posts carefully but to be honest I do not recall what was the outcome of our debate about theism....it was something like :n25: or in a civilized manner

Also, thanks for the IQ thing, I knew what it stands for but anyhow thanks

I hopefully watched all the death note episodes and it was really really good though it could have a better...gracias for recommendation

The outcome was you and I share the same so-called "beliefs"...

//

Of course... No one is immune to mistakes...

//

That's what I said when it ended... Have you been watching it non-stop؟

Don't you have any questions regarding the plot؟

L vs. Near vs. Mello vs. Light؟

//

If you are interested, I could introduce a few more anime...

Cowboy Bebop ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])is a great anime as well... 26 episodes...

SCYTHE
30-05-2015, 22:09
The outcome was you and I share the same so-called "beliefs"...

//

Of course... No one is immune to mistakes...

//

That's what I said when it ended... Have you been watching it non-stop؟

Don't you have any questions regarding the plot؟

L vs. Near vs. Mello vs. Light؟

//

If you are interested, I could introduce a few more anime...

Cowboy Bebop ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])is a great anime as well... 26 episodes...
Wow as a matter of fact I was going to seek a recommendation from you which hopefully now I have something to go for it
//
yeah I was very desperate to know how it ends and I really really enjoy it till before the death of L....After that there was a sharp drop of interest but still I was still determined to follow the stories.....///..
//
The mysteries in the series were intriguing yet some questions while I was watching came up my mind like why on the last scene the X-Kira did not check the note book, he could
easily find that it's not real
//
I like Light and L to the same degree but somehow I always wanted Light to be the winner
//

Have you watched "Rick & Morty"....I liked it a lot ....Its at least fun to watch

pro_translator
31-05-2015, 00:33
Wow as a matter of fact I was going to seek a recommendation from you which hopefully now I have something to go for it
//
yeah I was very desperate to know how it ends and I really really enjoy it till before the death of L....After that there was a sharp drop of interest but still I was still determined to follow the stories.....///..
//
The mysteries in the series were intriguing yet some questions while I was watching came up my mind like why on the last scene the X-Kira did not check the note book, he could
easily find that it's not real
//
I like Light and L to the same degree but somehow I always wanted Light to be the winner
//

Have you watched "Rick & Morty"....I liked it a lot ....Its at least fun to watch

If I understand your question;

He actually did test his notebook by writing Takada's name and the fact that she actually died, he thought it was him who killed her...

Also, even Light had a theory on what Near's plan was, Mikami somehow followed as Light had ordered...

Plus, he had been writing a page of names everyday so he was pretty sure he had the real notebook...

As was Light... Near had Gevanni replace the page Mikami was supposed to use the day they were going to meet...

//

I actually wanted L to win because (if you read the manga), it was not about justice with him at all...

As long as he could solve the case, he would resort to any measures...

As he actually states in the manga, going by current international laws and measures, L would be considered a criminal...

Here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])'s a little background ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])on L ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

The other short story about L's day can be found here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

A new Kira also appears here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])who kills sick people which Near says that he his not interested in his case and calls him an abominable murderer...

There are two more animated movies titled Death Note Rewrite: Visions of a God (+2 ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]))...

How did you like Death Note's OST؟

//

Yeah, + South Park (which I like more than any other show); Family Guy; Superjail! and a few more...

I have been watching these as they are being aired for the past few seasons...

So, it doesn't take much of my time...

SCYTHE
01-06-2015, 07:39
Hey Pro:
A very meticulous description...But a simple examination could be to touch the notebook (as it was mentioned by Note) to see if he is able to see shinigami or not, hmm?..Thanks for the links I will check them soon
//
What seems interesting, before I watch this series or something similar I always dreamed if I had opportunity to kill one person each day, who will be the victims... and when I saw this story I instantly relate to it
///
I watched one episode of "Cowboy Bebop", the story seemed a little bit not sophisticated but still is worth watching...Bounty hunters search for criminals...is that all? I have got a little bit addicted to mystery, I also want to take a look at "attack on"...l
Also what "Hell Girl", do you recommend it?l

pro_translator
01-06-2015, 08:54
Hey Pro:
A very meticulous description...But a simple examination could be to touch the notebook (as it was mentioned by Note) to see if he is able to see shinigami or not, hmm?..Thanks for the links I will check them soon
//
What seems interesting, before I watch this series or something similar I always dreamed if I had opportunity to kill one person each day, who will be the victims... and when I saw this story I instantly relate to it
///
I watched one episode of "Cowboy Bebop", the story seemed a little bit not sophisticated but still is worth watching...Bounty hunters search for criminals...is that all? I have got a little bit addicted to mystery, I also want to take a look at "attack on"...l
Also what "Hell Girl", do you recommend it?l

The number of pages of the Death Note will never run out.... So you can practically wipe humanity off the earth if you have the time and the smarts!

Cowboy Bebop is touted as the best anime of all time, and it is old so there have been series made and influenced by it so it might not look as sharp and modern as it was back then...

Keep watching... Never judge a book by its cover... You'll find it better than Death Note... (maybe)

Tell me if you wanted any more recommendations... And tell my the genre you are interested in...

Are you interested in action ones? Samurai? Shinobi? Shinigami؟

//

Here is a list of top anime (excluding the ones you have already watched):

Attack on Titan

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Dragon Ball Z

One Piece

Dragon Ball Z

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

The Legend of Korra

Fullmetal Alchemist

Samurai Champloo

Monster

Naruto

Naruto Shippuden

javad2015
01-06-2015, 20:11
I extremely recomend you to watch naruto series ..its such a amazing anime.some times I watched it 12 hours a day.so interesting.always there is something to shock you.you cants predict it at all.
its about 700 pieces.each piece around 20 min length.and its keep comming out for 15 years!!.

pro_translator
01-06-2015, 21:09
I extremely recomend you to watch naruto series ..its such a amazing anime.some times I watched it 12 hours a day.so interesting.always there is something to shock you.you cants predict it at all.
its about 700 pieces.each piece around 20 min length.and its keep comming out for 15 years!!.

Name an episode and I will write the dialogues in Japanese for you backwards...

That's how proficient I am with this series...:n25:

Now, you have seen the Shippuden series, right؟ (Though the actual manga is finished)

Episode 414 is back on the original story, Madara effortlessly sealed the 10-tails inside himself and gained Rikudō Sennin's power...

//

List your favorite characters... Leave the Ōtsutsuki clan out...

1. Madara Uchiha

2. Itachi Uchiha

3. Shisui Uchiha

4. Obito Uchiha

5. Nagato (Pain)

6. Deidara

7. Sasori

8. Shikamaru Nara

9. Ero-sennin (Jiraiya)

10. Kakashi Hatake

SCYTHE
01-06-2015, 21:26

it's great to have people like you around....I'm a sucker for movies which make a fool out of me....which are full of twists and turns...Just like "old boy" movie, which its memories still instills me with astonishment

SCYTHE
01-06-2015, 21:36
The number of pages of the Death Note will never run out.... So you can practically wipe humanity off the earth if you have the time and the smarts!

Cowboy Bebop is touted as the best anime of all time, and it is old so there have been series made and influenced by it so it might not look as sharp and modern as it was back then...

Keep watching... Never judge a book by its cover... You'll find it better than Death Note... (maybe)

Tell me if you wanted any more recommendations... And tell my the genre you are interested in...

Are you interested in action ones? Samurai? Shinobi? Shinigami؟

//

Well I love humour, mystery not to mention sci-fi....I started to love Japanese movies by watching Yojimbo movie....And I instantly found myself full of praise for Toshiro Mifune...and the road started with Toshiro Mifune now has led to Anime! So to answer your question I love all you mentioned...no compromise I love all of them

pro_translator
01-06-2015, 21:45
Well I love humour, mystery not to mention sci-fi....I started to love Japanese movies by watching Yojimbo movie....And I instantly found myself full of praise for Toshiro Mifune...and the road started with Toshiro Mifune now has led to Anime! So to answer your question I love all you mentioned...no compromise I love all of them

Well, Naruto series basically covers them all... There's a lot of humor, action and mysterious stuff...

The plot is also amazing...

javad2015
01-06-2015, 21:53
Name an episode and I will write the dialogues in Japanese for you backwards...

That's how proficient I am with this series...:n25:

Now, you have seen the Shippuden series, right؟ (Though the actual manga is finished)

Episode 414 is back on the original story, Madara effortlessly sealed the 10-tails inside himself and gained Rikudō Sennin's power...

//

List your favorite characters... Leave the Ōtsutsuki clan out...

1. Madara Uchiha

2. Itachi Uchiha

3. Shisui Uchiha

4. Obito Uchiha

5. Nagato (Pain)

6. Deidara

7. Sasori

8. Shikamaru Nara

9. Ero-sennin (Jiraiya)

10. Kakashi Hatake

I have finished reading the manga and now i know the hole story but the anime is something else.makes it a lot more interesting .my favorite charecters are almost the same as yu ranked them.and is your avatar yagami light?

pro_translator
01-06-2015, 22:09
I have finished reading the manga and now i know the hole story but the anime is something else.makes it a lot more interesting .my favorite charecters are almost the same as yu ranked them.and is your avatar yagami light?

No, it's Madara Uchiha...

SCYTHE
03-06-2015, 00:08
It seems its just you and me here...ive downloaded the first season.
of naruto...and hopefully the project will be triggered from now on.....d

pro_translator
03-06-2015, 00:32
It seems its just you and me here...ive downloaded the first season.
of naruto...and hopefully the project will be triggered from now on.....d

Be faithful to the series... You won't be disappointed... I promise you that...:n06:

I'm telling you this because after watching the first episode, I abandoned the entire series for a whole year...

Big mistake....

//

I few months ago I tried to summarize the entire plot in a timeline and briefly explain the events...

I ended up writing over 14 pages till I reached the beginning of the series...:n06: That's how complicated and sense-making it gets...

MR.CART
04-06-2015, 06:27
@pro_translator ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
??judging from your signature i guess you can speak and write in 3 languages english dutch russian right
that's awesome you have a great talent

sepid12ir
04-06-2015, 10:26
hey guys...now u r busy talking about animes...but i've got a Q...if you had the opportunity to immigrate , would you ?!i

- Saman -
04-06-2015, 10:55
Hi Sepideh... How do you do?

Well, as for me I'm not into the anime thing... so maybe talk about some thing else?

But problem is I can't find a topic to discuss, do you have any suggestion? I would love to participate in a topic that I am interested in!

sepid12ir
04-06-2015, 11:42

Well, as for me I'm not into the anime thing... so maybe talk about some thing else?

But problem is I can't find a topic to discuss, do you have any suggestion? I would love to participate in a topic that I am interested in!

hi there :) .. I did ask a question :n01:i

but i've got a Q...if you had the opportunity to immigrate , would you ?!i

pro_translator
04-06-2015, 14:44
@pro_translator ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
??judging from your signature i guess you can speak and write in 3 languages english dutch russian right
that's awesome you have a great talent

I'm in different levels in all of them...

Proficient/Fluent in English; Advanced in German; A little Japanese; a little Russian...

I was inspired to learn Japanese after watching Japanese anime of course...

So far I've learned everything online...

//

@sepid12ir ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Maybe... My first choice would be USA (San Diego/LA/California)... And 2nd would be Japan (Shibuya ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]))...

pro_translator
04-06-2015, 15:30

Let's bring in something you're interested in...

Literature is a topic I always enjoy discussing...

We can talk about the books we have recently read or like best...

- Saman -
04-06-2015, 16:48
hi there :) .. I did ask a question :n01:i

but i've got a Q...if you had the opportunity to immigrate , would you ?!i

Oh I see!

Well, to answer your question I have to say that's very depend on the circumstances ... as much as I love my country and being here, I want to move out IF there would be chance for me

But, there could be many problems... like have a place to live, have a decent job... And specially have people who would know you in there and you feel them like as a family that can support you as well... cause being alone is not easy in a strange environment unless you are quite experience and can be independent and can live alone as well!

Apart of what I've said... leaving my home, my family and my friends would be very hard... left everything behind. The things you love that keep you alive... but if I have to, I will then!

I would love to move to California, USA. I have friends in there who can help me out... beside of Cali, US, I like Canada and Switzerland as well but they're too cold for me! Oh and I love Australia, love the accent... Australia could be great!

And, I think move to an another country could be a great experience... seeing new places, meet new people... doing for living thing and having a new life you know!

But, what about you Sepideh? Would you like to move out from Iran? To where and why? Can you explain a bit as well? Thank you ( :

Let's bring in something you're interested in...

Literature is a topic I always enjoy discussing...

We can talk about the books we have recently read or like best...

Thanks for the offer pro_translate... not because I'm an active member of Literature forum... doesn't meant to we have to talk about it!

... But as you've said... it could be enjoyable to, debut is always fun... and apart of the books, I love poetry and I write poem sometimes when I'm in the mood, though, I haven't written anything for a while now, need to get back to it when I can!

As I have mentioned before, I'm in middle of reading of Hunger Games Trilogy and I love it, it's quite entertaining and I can't stop reading when I'm reading it... I wouldn't know if you have seen movies, but they are enjoy to watch, not much like the books but made very well!

Aside of 'animes' and all the other stuff, are you in the gaming pro_translate?

You know Steam Summer Sale will start soon, so if you're into the PC gaming... be prepare for it and get ready, cause lot of products will be on sale with a great discount so you can buy them cheaper if you're looking for them..

I hope it's gonna be good!, I just want to buy a few games for myself... like the Project Cars, Call of Duty Black Ops II and a few other!

P.S... if you find any errors in my words, please tell me them so I can fix it! Thank you!

pro_translator
04-06-2015, 18:20
Oh I see!

Well, to answer your question I have to say that's very depend on the circumstances ... as much as I love my country and being here, I want to move out IF there would be chance for me

But, there could be many problems... like have a place to live, have a decent job... And specially have people who would know you in there and you feel them like as a family that can support you as well... cause being alone is not easy in a strange environment unless you are quite experience and can be independent and can live alone as well!

Apart of what I've said... leaving my home, my family and my friends would be very hard... left everything behind. The things you love that keep you alive... but if I have to, I will then!

I would love to move to California, USA. I have friends in there who can help me out... beside of Cali, US, I like Canada and Switzerland as well but they're too cold for me! Oh and I love Australia, love the accent... Australia could be great!

And, I think move to an another country could be a great experience... seeing new places, meet new people... doing for living thing and having a new life you know!

But, what about you Sepideh? Would you like to move out from Iran? To where and why? Can you explain a bit as well? Thank you ( :

Thanks for the offer pro_translate... not because I'm an active member of Literature forum... doesn't meant to we have to talk about it!

... But as you've said... it could be enjoyable to, debut is always fun... and apart of the books, I love poetry and I write poem sometimes when I'm in the mood, though, I haven't written anything for a while now, need to get back to it when I can!

As I have mentioned before, I'm in middle of reading of Hunger Games Trilogy and I love it, it's quite entertaining and I can't stop reading when I'm reading it... I wouldn't know if you have seen movies, but they are enjoy to watch, not much like the books but made very well!

Aside of 'animes' and all the other stuff, are you in the gaming pro_translate?

You know Steam Summer Sale will start soon, so if you're into the PC gaming... be prepare for it and get ready, cause lot of products will be on sale with a great discount so you can buy them cheaper if you're looking for them..

I hope it's gonna be good!, I just want to buy a few games for myself... like the Project Cars, Call of Duty Black Ops II and a few other!

P.S... if you find any errors in my words, please tell me them so I can fix it! Thank you!

Well, your first error is "pro_translate" which should be "pro_translator"...:n02:

If you have any, perhaps you could share them with us....

I personally don't think modern stuff qualify for being considered as literature... I meant the classics...

Not just any video game... The one with high ratings... I'm more into developing video games than playing them...

I'm in the Bitcoin business these days... Spend my free time making Satoshis...!:n02:

//

@SCYTHE ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

If you're interested in reading the manga as well, there's a Naruto manga coloring project called ColorKage...

They are doing a great job...

The official website ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])is under construction... Though original material is currently available via Reddit ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

Or you can just read them on MangaDoom.co ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]); ReadManga.Today ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]); Manga-Enjoy.com ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

Of course the Shippuden series will soon be over and you're going to have to read the Naruto Gaiden after that...:n02:

You won't be needing it...:n02:

:n40:

Zeitgeist
04-06-2015, 20:43
.Oh nice! Paradise Lost ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])'s new album is out; a new masterpiece by this fantastic band

mirror: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](2015)

HQ version of the cover (!!Large file-size / 3MB!!): [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

AMHSIN
05-06-2015, 00:26
I haven't had the chance to watch this anime stuff yet, but reading your posts on it, i think it's worth the time, what do suggest for me to begin with ?

btw, whats manga ?

pro_translator
05-06-2015, 01:02
I haven't had the chance to watch this anime stuff yet, but reading your posts on it, i think it's worth the time, what do suggest for me to begin with ?

btw, whats manga ?

See the last few pages...

Start with Death Note; Cowboy Bebop; Code Geass; Monster; Samurai Champloo; Sword Art Online...

These are some of my favorites...

Then you can go for longer-running ones... Naruto; Naruto Shippuden; Bleach; One Piece...

Manga are Japanese comics...All these anime are actually made from an original manga...Check out Wikipedia ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])for more...

sepid12ir
05-06-2015, 11:42
Oh I see!

We kinda share the same idea... honestly speaking, I'd like to experience life in a developed country but it's extremely tough when it comes to parents, family and friends ... leaving them behind and starting a new life all over again is hard ... I might have the opportunity for Canada and these days my mind is fully obsessed with this story of immigrating ... and still donno whether i like to immigrate or not !! :)i

pro_translator
05-06-2015, 13:37
We kinda share the same idea... honestly speaking, I'd like to experience life in a developed country but it's extremely tough when it comes to parents, family and friends ... leaving them behind and starting a new life all over again is hard ... I might have the opportunity for Canada and these days my mind is fully obsessed with this story of immigrating ... and still donno whether i like to immigrate or not !! :)i

Shut out all the excuses and do what you really want... Experience new things... You're not leaving them behind... Think of this as a long journey...

Remember that you can't be around them for the rest of your life...

This might be the beginning of a whole new chapter in your life...

In Canada, at some point you're going to have to speak French...

Do you speak French as well؟

rz21
05-06-2015, 15:53
hey guys.I think that I kinda need ur help here
I wanna start reading English books but I'm confused. I have 2 purposes for reading this summer
One is for fun and entertainment, The other is for learning better vocabularies specially those which are used in common tongue
Therefor, I want u to suggest me some books or Should I say novels?
I don't want the story to be about love,I want it to be mysterious, and of course I want the story to be more related to philosophy. As I have already said I don't want a book with a very hard words all over it. For instance, The book should have at least 10 hard words in every page :D
\Any suggestion? :n02:
By the way nice to find a topic like this. I'm studiying English translation.

javad2015
06-06-2015, 02:24
steps to understand is a good choice.as its names shows it begin from easy to hard.

pecially those which are used in common tongue.

tongue shouldnt be used here you should use language

MR.CART
06-06-2015, 02:50
The only novel that i read was "Rovan of the Rin" book series
here's the wikipedia ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] f_Rin_%2528series%2529&ei=rSdyVfu9EYL0UNS0gPAH&usg=AFQjCNGiILLkzPNeMQ5bwcBR8hzA3-wHBg&bvm=bv.95039771,d.d24)for more info
The book contains five stories and each story is written in a separate book
What's special about this story,in my view,is the surprising and shocking endings of the episodes that will instantly makes you read the next episode no matter if you have to work or study or even sleep
honestly i don't remember the plot to explain it for you because i read it few years ago you can check the wikipedia though
if you start reading this story you will not stop until you finish it

pro_translator
06-06-2015, 08:38
here's the wikipedia ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] f_Rin_%2528series%2529&ei=rSdyVfu9EYL0UNS0gPAH&usg=AFQjCNGiILLkzPNeMQ5bwcBR8hzA3-wHBg&bvm=bv.95039771,d.d24)for more info
What's special about this story,in my view,is the surprising and shocking endings of the episodes that will instantly makes you read the next episode no matter if you have to work or study or even sleep
honestly i don't remember the plot to explain it for you because i read it few years ago you can check the wikipedia though

If you're using Firefox, install this ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) addon...

:n40:

- Saman -
06-06-2015, 08:50
Well, your first error is "pro_translate" which should be "pro_translator"...:n02:

If you have any, perhaps you could share them with us....

I personally don't think modern stuff qualify for being considered as literature... I meant the classics...

Not just any video game... The one with high ratings... I'm more into developing video games than playing them...

I'm in the Bitcoin business these days... Spend my free time making Satoshis...!:n02:

Right, but it's not an 'error', it's a 'typo'... Sorry for that.

Well, to me literature is literature... I love reading a poem (or story) that was written new and I enjoy reading ancient poems, stories or anything I'd like to read.

But can you explain a bit, what's your opinion from classic literature... what would you read or what would be your choices...

Ah, I see... Can you give me an example? Games that are rated high in your view? Oh and that's very nice... do you have anything to work on or made a game?

I've heard about it... Bitcoin, but I don't have much information about it... all I know is a new system (or way) to have an electronic budget and use it very easily in the Internet... but, can you refer me a source that I can find more info?

Thank you!

Well, I'm glad to hear that... It seemed to be our pov on this subject is the same, but as I've said, it's pretty hard to left where you born and live... and start a new chapter in your life, it won't be easy you know!

In that case, you need to consider everything and see all the sides, for better or worst you have this chance and it could be once in a lifetime... you have to take advise from who's immigrated to Canada and look to their life and compare it at yours... you need to be secure in financial situation and feel safe, have friends (or family) in the place where you going will help you a lot... your life will change, but not excepted as your thought so you might get depressed... and specially for a woman life can be hard in a foreign country.

I would say go for it, go and see if you can do... but I wouldn't know if you've visited Canada before or everything is ready to immigrate when you go there now so you would have a chance to change your mind if things are not quite as you wanted... even when you leave everything behind, you can come back to your home anytime you want...

.. and take that note life with full of surprises, you wouldn't know what would happen in the next day, you taking it as what it comes!

I'm just wishing you luck Sepideh, hope everything is going well for you... : )

MR.CART
06-06-2015, 11:20
- Saman -
dear saman if you could please write a little bit shorter because reading long texts specially on the internet is really hard and so boring that no one reads it

pro_translator
06-06-2015, 12:08
Right, but it's not an 'error', it's a 'typo'... Sorry for that.

Well, to me literature is literature... I love reading a poem (or story) that was written new and I enjoy reading ancient poems, stories or anything I'd like to read.

But can you explain a bit, what's your opinion from classic literature... what would you read or what would be your choices...

Ah, I see... Can you give me an example? Games that are rated high in your view? Oh and that's very nice... do you have anything to work on or made a game?

I've heard about it... Bitcoin, but I don't have much information about it... all I know is a new system (or way) to have an electronic budget and use it very easily in the Internet... but, can you refer me a source that I can find more info?

Thank you!

It actually is a mistake... "Typo" by definition is typing googel instead of google or formu instead of forum... Now those are typos...

Anything not written in the past few decades... Remarkable authors like Dostoyevsky, Shakespeare, Dante and Hedayat...

Limbo for one... South Park: Stick of Truth... The Last of Us was a cool game...

I have some experience working with Unity and Unreal, not professionally of course... No, I haven't made any...

Check Wikipedia ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...

If you decided to start, I'd be happy to share my experience with you...

rz21
06-06-2015, 12:32
Thanks a lot, According to wikipedia the book is for children!
Any other suggestions?

sepid12ir
06-06-2015, 23:27
Shut out all the excuses and do what you really want... Experience new things... You're not leaving them behind... Think of this as a long journey...

Remember that you can't be around them for the rest of your life...

This might be the beginning of a whole new chapter in your life...

In Canada, at some point you're going to have to speak French...

Do you speak French as well؟

French is not needed in Toronto and if I grasp this opportunity, Toronto is gonna be my destination :n01:i

SCYTHE
07-06-2015, 08:25
@ Pro
I did not have an opportunity to come here for a while and you may guess I have been busy doing what
currently there is a vaulting ambition in me to follow the story..
I guess I can talk better after this surge of emotion inside me a little bit tamed

pro_translator
07-06-2015, 12:29
@ Pro
I did not have an opportunity to come here for a while and you may guess I have been busy doing what
currently there is a vaulting ambition in me to follow the story..
I guess I can talk better after this surge of emotion inside me a little bit tamed

Look at your avatar man!!!

Kurama already؟

Here's a very very important hint...

Stay away from naruto.wikia.com for information...

It's all spoilers...

If you have any questions, ask here and I will answer them in a non-spoiler manner...

How many episodes have you seen so far؟

SCYTHE
07-06-2015, 13:48
Look at your avatar man!!!

Kurama already؟

Here's a very very important hint...

Never, never, ever look naruto.wikia.com for information...

It's all spoilers...

If you have any questions, ask here and I will answer them in a non-spoiler manner...

How many episodes have you seen so far؟

It's really really coool to have you around....as a matter of fact youre the only reason I come here.... to be in contact with you
so far I have progressed till S1 E30

You know when Naruto summons Nine tailed fox chakra I feel like an erupting volcano : ) l
I guess we could have a very good discussion ...Im looking forward to that

pro_translator
07-06-2015, 14:29
It's really really coool to have you around....as a matter of fact youre the only reason I come here.... to be in contact with you
so far I have progressed till S1 E30

You know when Naruto summons Nine tailed fox chakra I feel like an erupting volcano : ) l
I guess we could have a very good discussion ...Im looking forward to that

Arigatou :n02::n02::n02:

In a few episodes it'll get more interesting...

Back in episode 23 I remember Naruto yelling: オレの名は、うずまきナルトだ! てめーらにゃあ、負けねーぞ!!! かったかー!!!

To which Temari said in response: 弱い犬ほどよく吠え!

Of course, these are all still the boring stuff...

It will get way more interesting and exciting in the Shippuden series...

There are scenes that will make you cry your heart out...:n14::n14::n14:

Who are your favorite characters so far؟

SCYTHE
07-06-2015, 16:01
Arigatou :n02::n02::n02:

In a few episodes it'll get more interesting...

Back in episode 23 I remember Naruto yelling: オレの名は、うずまきナルトだ! てめーらにゃあ、負けねーぞ!!! かったかー!!!

To which Temari said in response: 弱い犬ほどよく吠え!

Of course, these are all still the boring stuff...

It will get way more interesting and exciting in the Shippuden series...

There are scenes that will make you cry your heart out...:n14::n14::n14:

Who are your favorite characters so far؟
wow it's great to see you writing in Japanese...I just love their language...Their system of writing has still remained a puzzle to me...If I find time I would like to know how they write
probably you already know how they write
my fave? so far it's definitely Kakashi....it's amazing whenever he says "what did you say" in response to "Might Guy" ll
what about you?l

pro_translator
07-06-2015, 17:49
wow it's great to see you writing in Japanese...I just love their language...Their system of writing has still remained a puzzle to me...If I find time I would like to know how they write
probably you already know how they write
my fave? so far it's definitely Kakashi....it's amazing whenever he says "what did you say" in response to "Might Guy" ll
what about you?l

Yeah... As Guy says. he mannerisms and behavior is so "hip" and "modern"...

He will do that (Huh? Did you say somethin?) to Guy once again before Sasuke and Gaara's match

By your "so far" I'm going to go with Kakashi too...

All these behaviors, ninjutsu, characters have a very sense-making history...

Why Kakashi has a Sharingan even though he is not an Uchiha, why he always shows up late, why Sasuke wants to kill his brother...

Keep watching... And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...

(به درجه‌ی از معرفت رسیده‌ام که می‌گم هر سوالی داری بپرس من جواب بدم!)

Who do you think is the strongest character so far؟

SCYTHE
07-06-2015, 20:44
Yeah... As Guy says. he mannerisms and behavior is so "hip" and "modern"...

He will do that (Huh? Did you say somethin?) to Guy once again before Sasuke and Gaara's match

By your "so far" I'm going to go with Kakashi too...

All these behaviors, ninjutsu, characters have a very sense-making history...

Why Kakashi has a Sharingan even though he is not an Uchiha, why he always shows up late, why Sasuke wants to kill his brother...

Keep watching... And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...

(به درجه‌ی از معرفت رسیده‌ام که می‌گم هر سوالی داری بپرس من جواب بدم!)

Who do you think is the strongest character so far؟
So you are a Hokage on your own in Magna...its highly of you
currently I am watching the episode 39 from season 1 and I am full of admiration for the writer of this series with coming up the idea of reviving the first and second Hokage
The series never fail to shock you...it definitely deserves compliment
-----
The strongest is maybe "The perverted Hermit", am i right?l

pro_translator
07-06-2015, 22:16
So you are a Hokage on your own in Magna...its highly of you
currently I am watching the episode 39 from season 1 and I am full of admiration for the writer of this series with coming up the idea of reviving the first and second Hokage
The series never fail to shock you...it definitely deserves compliment
-----
The strongest is maybe "The perverted Hermit", am i right?l

So, you came to that...

Yes, by the end of the first series, he will only come second to Sasuke's brother (Itachi)...

Perverted Hermit (Pervy Sage in the dubbed version and originally Jiraiya) will later be known as Ero-Sennin...

Ero means pervert in Japanese...

And Sannin is a title shared between 3, later to be explained...

SCYTHE
09-06-2015, 16:11
So, you came to that...

Yes, by the end of the first series, he will only come second to Sasuke's brother (Itachi)...

Perverted Hermit (Pervy Sage in the dubbed version and originally Jiraiya) will later be known as Ero-Sennin...

Ero means pervert in Japanese...

And Sannin is a title shared between 3, later to be explained...

I also would like to know your fave music/band or whatever and what would be ultimately great to know your top 10 songs
anyway if youre in mood

pro_translator
10-06-2015, 01:49
I also would like to know your fave music/band or whatever and what would be ultimately great to know your top 10 songs
anyway if youre in mood

At times I found myself interest in the following bands: Linking Park; KoЯn; Metallica; Pink Floyd; Dimmu Borgir; Rammstein...

SCYTHE
10-06-2015, 15:10
At times I found myself interest in the following bands: Linking Park; KoЯn; Metallica; Pink Floyd; Dimmu Borgir; Rammstein...

I was thinking you are similar to which characters of naruto? ....I am a cross between Shikamaru Nara and Naruto

Also I really love the voice of kakashi played by Kazuhiko Inoue...his voice is rhythmic...kinda like he has a Russian accent

Moreover one the fave episodes of mine is the one the group tried to discover the unmasked face of Kakashi

pro_translator
10-06-2015, 18:34
I was thinking you are similar to which characters of naruto? ....I am a cross between Shikamaru Nara and Naruto

Also I really love the voice of kakashi played by Kazuhiko Inoue...his voice is rhythmic...kinda like he has a Russian accent

Moreover one the fave episodes of mine is the one the group tried to discover the unmasked face of Kakashi

You have watched over 100 episodes؟!!!

My avatar was Shikamaru Nara for a while here... You'll find that Shikamaru's dad (Shikaku) is way smarter than he is...

He regularly defeats Shikamaru in Shogi..

I think I'm a lot like Madara which you don't know yet...

Download the latest episodes from here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])or here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])...:n01:

IMHO, Kakashi is a bit overrated... He sure was a prodigy as a child, but he also has very low reserves of Chakra (1/4th of Naruto) and heavily relies on "his" Sharingan...

He is usually seen losing in battles and needing help...

He would have died on many occasions if he did not have his Sharingan...

BTW, unlike Rock Lee, who is stated to be unable to use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, Might Guy is fully capable of performing those two even though you rarely get to see him do them...

Not exactly performing, but he can repel and break out of strong Genjutsu...

+ I told you not to use naruto.wikia.com as an information source... It'll spoil and ruin literally everything for you...