PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39

MR.CART
01-06-2013, 18:35
u know... i think those discussions are really useless cause every time they got nothing
anyway i cant say what will happen to this country
i almost forgot to say a fixed rule about iran(which is totally correct ever since that...)p
all things happen here unexpectedly

3Dmajid
01-06-2013, 19:55
Please change the subject
i want to participate in topic
but current subject is really spoof
:n14:

officer
01-06-2013, 20:27
sup fellas ?

pro_translator
01-06-2013, 21:08
You're partly right, but regarding communication access, I don't think our communications are really relied on American iPads etc.! Anyways, the truth is that they don't give sh!t for Iranian people, or else they wouldn't illogically sanction us, which is just actually hitting Iranian people not the govt.

Yeah, I look forward to it.

I don't think applying sanctions against Iran is any sort of "illegal"... Or else Iran would have complained to the International Court of Justice...

Or maybe it is, but since they have reasons for this and Iran doesn't accept their terms and conditions, our government is refusing to do so...

One of the basic reasons is Iran's nuclear program...

As you all know, Iran has not signed the international copyright treaties yet... So we'll have to pay for the years of breaking this law... if we decide to do that now...

And things will grow much more expensive...

I think the reason behind the reason here is trying to encourage people to rise up against their Government...

//

Let's change the subject...

:n16:

danial_848
01-06-2013, 21:29
I don't think applying sanctions against Iran is any sort of "illegal"... Or else Iran would have complained to the International Court of Justice...

We were talking about sanctions on mobile phones and laptops which were done by US, it was not international and no other country followed it. US couldn't convince them, and illogically sanctioned Iran. I personally don't trust these "international" organizations which are all under influence of powers. All of those "international" sanctions were actually done under influence and pressure of US.

danial_848
01-06-2013, 21:32
Please change the subject
i want to participate in topic
but current subject is really spoof
:n14:
C'mon... political discussions rocks!

3Dmajid
01-06-2013, 22:26
C'mon... political discussions rocks!

i never like this dirty subject :n14:

east&west
02-06-2013, 10:56
i never like this dirty subject :n14:

DIRTY SUBJECT ! you kidding me ?!! :sq_11: What do you want to talk about ?... justin bieber and puppy love

mjorh
02-06-2013, 11:18
Was watching this 8 candidates arguments n stuff , man it was a joke , it was like i'm watching a Sitcom or sth

3Dmajid
02-06-2013, 11:33
DIRTY SUBJECT ! you kidding me ?!! :sq_11: What do you want to talk about ?... justin bieber and puppy love

politic doesn't need to discuss
its clear
entire lie
every body in powerful posts only think about his money :n28:
for them, people are just a instrument to collect more money :n28:
i don't like to discuss about it
hasn't any result :n15:

Was watching this 8 candidates arguments n stuff , man it was a joke , it was like i'm watching a Sitcom or sth

exactly !!
specially one of them is like a buffoon when he talks
of course one o them is a little better that others
maybe i choose him :n09:

east&west
02-06-2013, 14:44
]
politic doesn't need to discuss
its clear
entire lie
every body in powerful posts only think about his money :n28:
for them, people are just a instrument to collect more money :n28:
i don't like to discuss about it
hasn't any result

for or your information It’s politics , not politic ! man is by nature a political animal and you’d better know that In politics what begins in fear usually ends in folly

exactly !!
specially one of them is like a buffoon when he talks
of course one o them is a little better that others
maybe i choose him ]

hmmm...sounds you have no choice

MR.CART
02-06-2013, 15:22
maybe i choose him

?do u really look forward it ? do u still think this will solve our problems

pro_translator
02-06-2013, 16:00
Any further post regarding politics or similar stuff will be deleted from now on...

Zero Hour
02-06-2013, 16:55
]

for or your information It’s politics , not politic ! man is by nature a political animal and you’d better know that In politics what begins in fear usually ends in folly

yep, I do agree dear E&W...Freedom of expression is a basic human right, bt in an armpit country like here , u must think of consequences: maybe mysteriously disappearing the next day or always to be in fear of your life....
:sq_25:

east&west
03-06-2013, 09:12
Any further post regarding politics or similar stuff will be deleted from now on...

You do what you gotta do we do what we wanna do

:thumbsdow

3Dmajid
03-06-2013, 13:47
You do what you gotta do we do what we wanna do

:thumbsdow

heyyyyyy be cool ...
he is overseer of topic
i think we should respect his command no bully

pro_translator
03-06-2013, 14:10
heyyyyyy be cool ...
he is overseer of topic
i think we should respect his command no bully

Thanks, dear 3Dmajid...

But I'm asking respect for everyone... Not just because of my position... Everyone should be treated with respect...

And BTW, that is not my "command," it's a rule and it should by applied everywhere in this forum...

And it's not my decision to make...

In cases such as this (and specially this one), I'm obligated to do my duty...

I think east&west is trying to insult me by inferring that I'm doing as I'm supposed to do while others are enjoying their free will... Meaning I don't have free will... That's gonna be a game changer...

mjorh
03-06-2013, 15:52
It ain't Pro-Translator's fault ...politics arguments are kinda dangerous n may cost the website's life! D!

3Dmajid
03-06-2013, 17:38
It ain't Pro-Translator's fault ...politics arguments are kinda dangerous n may cost the website's life! D!

of course only in our country i think
:n24:

MR.CART
04-06-2013, 01:56

make sense

east&west
04-06-2013, 12:22
I think east&west is trying to insult me by inferring that I'm doing as I'm supposed to do while others are enjoying their free will... Meaning I don't have free will... That's gonna be a game changer

I’m sorry man I didn’t meant to be mean to you! Yeah I’m probably a bit too sarcastic in things I say but but I didn’t say anything insulting! …. you know what Insult means; Insult means to get to know your uncle by bunch of old obituaries , to reminisce his memories by some pictures, to listen the stories about how he gave his life for his country , and how his brothers failed to Live the dream he died for by going to the war that they didn’t want….anyway ...I keep silent but please consider this it’s so hard to sit on your balls and tell everyone how everything is wonderful

PS: I got a Name! it’s Danial

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

danial_848
04-06-2013, 13:57
ANYWAY
like it or not Pro-Translator is the boss here :n09: Lets start a new discussion.

east&west
04-06-2013, 14:36
ANYWAY
like it or not Pro-Translator is the boss here :n09: Lets start a new discussion.

Oh yeah ! maby to you but I always go my own way

3Dmajid
04-06-2013, 14:37
ANYWAY

i'm agree
but what discussion ?
i can't say anything :n13:
my mind doesn't help me

east&west
04-06-2013, 14:43
i'm agree
but what discussion ?
i can't say anything :n13:
my mind doesn't help me

I tell you what ! let's talk about Freedom of Speech

3Dmajid
04-06-2013, 15:08
Freedom of Speech

its really a good thing that we havn't
even in virtual life :n14:

i dream a country that have freedom of speech in its culture or art
in music songs
in cinema movies dialog
in game development and others ...
also in religion
but my country ... :n14:
if you blame somethings ... its a good fortune if you won't die :n15:

danial_848
04-06-2013, 17:23

But it's still somehow a political subject :n02:

Zero Hour
04-06-2013, 17:55

I wonder why, in my land, people connect every subject with politics? even when u express ur idea about air pressure!!!!! pressure?, r u annoying from present situation? r u brainwashed or promulgate WESTERNIZATION...Freedom is just a myth u can narrate for ur children and spend melancholy winter nights

3Dmajid
04-06-2013, 18:34
But it's still somehow a political subject

but its never political if you change you'r view
i think we can see this subject as low censure capacity in our country
its about all things ...
people and upper posts
really in here there isn't censure capacity also between people
you can't blame some body and tell him his/her mistake
he/she doesn't accept it
you can't blame upper posts like president or leader and ...
we should verify : what is the reason really ? :n13:

I wonder why, in my land, people connect every subject with politics?
interesting discussion ... :n08:
a couple of days ago i was in a taxi
"a girl was in the taxi and told to driver "i want to get off at SADEGHIE
"when we arrived to sadeghie, she said : "no i told i want to get off at Ariashahr
so she made driver angry ... once driver tell us :
when superiors of country lie, don't expect you to right

and yet i can't detect what was relation of her mistake with driver talk :n08:

pro_translator
05-06-2013, 10:19
I’m sorry man I didn’t meant to be mean to you! Yeah I’m probably a bit too sarcastic in things I say but but I didn’t say anything insulting! …. you know what Insult means; Insult means to get to know your uncle by bunch of old obituaries , to reminisce his memories by some pictures, to listen the stories about how he gave his life for his country , and how his brothers failed to Live the dream he died for by going to the war that they didn’t want….anyway ...[/SIZE]I keep silent but please consider this it’s so hard to sit on your balls and tell everyone how everything is wonderful

PS: I got a Name! it’s Danial

Dear east&west, read your post again and put yourself in my shoes...

OK, how about the word "offend?"

I gave a simple warning and instead, that's how you replied...

+ "sit on one's bs" is something I would suggest you not to use...

Not ordering here, just a simple suggestion...

Oh yeah ! maby to you but I always go my own way

And what is that exactly? [If I may ask...]

Always the opposite?

Is that how you always make your first impressions?

Really?! What is your point, exactly? What are you trying to prove? Are you trying to make fun of something/someone? Maybe those who made that rule?

Aren't you aware of these posts' consequences?

Once & for all: whatever political views you have, keep them to yourself... They are highly respected but to refresh your mind, this is an English learning forum...

That's right... This is NOT the right place for these kinds of discussions...

Facebook or blogger might be some of the right places...

I wonder why, in my land, people connect every subject with politics? even when u express ur idea about air pressure!!!!! pressure?, r u annoying from present situation? r u brainwashed or promulgate WESTERNIZATION...Freedom is just a myth u can narrate for ur children and spend melancholy winter nights

Hey...

Just out of curiosity... which subject do you "connect Freedom of Speech with"?

If not politics, Mathematics? Physics? Chemistry?

Should you have any question or objections regarding the rules, ask me via p.m...

This discussion needs to stop here...

mjorh
05-06-2013, 10:57
@Dani

Awesome !
+

Man we can't talk about politics here n yeah freedom ain't about politics but here in our country everything is kinda connected to politics n stuff n specially the word Freedom
The forum is injeopardy FFS
@Pro

.Its his style , i'm sure as hell Dani ain't a type of "insulting"guy , as he said he is jus a little bit sarcastic

+

Suggest another topic.

pro_translator
05-06-2013, 11:17
Suggest another topic.

Well, comparing Iran's education system with other countries might be an interesting topic...

Zero Hour
05-06-2013, 13:04
Well, comparing Iran's education system with other countries might be an interesting topic...

Iran's education system without referring to POLITI....or....so lets talk about education system merely:sq_24::sq_24: or about Malaysia's:sq_8: bt not Iran, otherwise foes relate that to ....u kno, once upon a time, a pedestrian asked me: what's the relation between politi & education

danial_848
05-06-2013, 13:04
It's the most BS education system ever invented. It's a clear subject, nothing to discuss here :n02:

3Dmajid
05-06-2013, 13:41

good subject
but i haven't enough information about foreign education system
of course i know something that heard from other body
but i think its better that one body tell us about it that have see foreign country :n13: really

east&west
05-06-2013, 18:31

After Iran Cultural Revolution in 1980 and Islamisation of universities many people lost their chance for gaining a higher education level. This corruption leads to emigration of many teachers and technocrats and the loss of job skills .the number of restrictions are getting higher day by day new rules banning female students from almost 80 different degree courses academic fields, including engineering, accounting, education, counseling, and chemistry .The global rankings of our universities are embarrassing you can hardly find the name of Iran between 500 top universities

pro_translator
05-06-2013, 19:51
I'll try to paeticipate soon as I get back home... I'm on vacation... ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

_BaRaN_
07-06-2013, 13:27
Hi..
I would love to learn English..
I enrolled Language Institute...
And every day I read the posts guys..
And to strengthen my writing I started writing posts today .
If you find a bug in my writing..Let me mention.. :n16:

Thanks..:n12:

east&west
07-06-2013, 14:37
Hi..

Thanks..:n12:]

Welcome 2 the House :7:

mjorh
07-06-2013, 15:40
Tell us a liitle bit about the weather u r located in ...
!Man here's hot as hell but still i think better than other cities
+
!WLC BaRaN

3Dmajid
07-06-2013, 15:54
+
!WLC BaRaN

last night i couldn't sleep
because it was very warm!!
of course i feel sick so i don't know exactly that i was hot or weather !!
i opened all windows and sleep bare :n02:
but i couldn't sleep well :n14:

i have headache now :n16:

danial_848
07-06-2013, 18:27
I'll try to paeticipate soon as I get back home... I'm on vacation...

;)

I hope that ke khosh begzare :n02:

Hi..

Welcome to the chat room, it's indeed a great place to improve your language skills. :cool:

+
!WLC BaRaN

It was warm yesterday here too, it's rainig now... (I live in the same city as pro_translator)

3Dmajid
07-06-2013, 18:54
Welcome to the chat room, it's indeed a great place to improve your language skills

I'm agree but now its pretty inactive
i don't know why
its for people exams maybe :n13:

pro_translator
07-06-2013, 22:58
It was warm yesterday here too, it's rainig now... (I live in the same city as pro_translator)

How do you know where I live?!

A M ! N
07-06-2013, 23:28
How do you know where I live?!

Maybe he also lives in Elsewhere !! :p but i think once u told him about where u live in his profile , finally u found that both of u were living in a same city
!! yeah , that's the how

_BaRaN_
08-06-2013, 11:42
+
!WLC BaRaN

Hi..
Thank you very much...:n12:

But Yesterday the weather was too windy here...
Yesterday I promised my Niece that I carry her to the park, but the storm ...:n27:

But I played with Her..:n02:

pro_translator
08-06-2013, 11:49
Maybe he also lives in Elsewhere !! :p but i think once u told him about where u live in his profile , finally u found that both of u were living in a same city
!! yeah , that's the how

Oooh, that's right...

That was him...

[Man you really pissssed me off that day... :mad:]

- Saman -
08-06-2013, 12:34
Well, sorry for late reply, kind of busy all the last week and i'll try to caught up the subjects :)

i am sure in here, every body that have got some things can do a lots of work, a lots of successfully because i believe that Iranian wit is really great
but some feature limit them and doesn't allow them to do work correctly
so they want to go
they must go ... to improvement
here can't get enough money ... can't life safe & easy ...
i am afraid that i am living here :n15:

think about what ?!!
about compare my internet speed to other countries ?
or compare my country money with other ?
or my limited religion ?

i only can thanks god because enemy attack isn't upon my country yet

i usually listen to Mohsen Chavoshi or Pouya Bayati ...
i think they are the best singers of iran

Again, you miss my point here.

We, Persians, are great people, living on a great country, and that is it supposed to be! So where ever you are or whatever you doing, do the best on your own, in any environmental, you can prosper, but if you like to would,

Those are complains, sorry to say that.

I wasn't talk about the internet speed, or religion, i didn't try to make a comparability there.

There are people who living in the intricate situation, like what? Like people who suffering from starvation and poverty, like been people in the war, like those are work hard and didn't get appreciation as much as to be, like people with chronic illnesses, do you think of how many woman will rape or kids will stole, in a single day?

We should thanks god to have comfort, and about the internet speed...for your information i use a crappy connection with 128kb speed of bandwith, use it for over 5 years, because i can't afford for higher one and where i live i have limited choices, so you see?!

I am not fan of him, and never listen to it. Actually, my desire of music is bit different, i like to hear cultural music and classical, other than that, rock and roll!

He meant Americans MR philosophy
:n02:
Saman @

Gotcha.

Good to know that :)

I guess he's watching too much television, in case of an Enemy! I am not talking more, because we're getting in trouble!

!Chiil out the swagger-tight man

:answer the goddamn question

!,Lets change it 2 the annoucment of Xboxone platform which pissed every core gamer off with all that TV bullshits n stuff

?Whats ur impression

I haven't really an opinion about XBox One, but i found it stylish and modern, though a lot of negative feed backs are coming, but i am saying we have to wait until the release, of course i wonder how is PS4 looks like! I am a PC gamer, but curious about the consoles too

That's your job! Thought a good job!

/sarcastic comment

This is wonderful quote!

*Save the picture*

Hi..

First, welcome aboard, it is always good to see a new face!

Keep it up with posting, don't be afraid of, learning a new language instead of your own mother tone could be difficult, but you can do a lot of practices and effort, and of course take your time to learn it!

Hi..
Thank you very much...:n12:

But Yesterday the weather was too windy here...
Yesterday I promised my Niece that I carry her to the park, but the storm ...:n27:

But I played with Her..:n02:

Lol! Looks like we have a common! Have a niece! My niece is very cute girl and i love her so much, we spent lot of times with playing and do such stuff! So much fun! You know!

Have to go now, hope every one is starting a good week!

Later guys! and lads!

mastaneeh
08-06-2013, 12:40
hi everyone
if you have tablet tell me about
exactly what do u do with?
for example game or music or what specialized work do u do?

3Dmajid
08-06-2013, 13:04
i adopt you'r talks totally

in any environmental, you can prosper, but if you like to would,

i know ... but feature of environment can effect on you'r target ... or on reach to target speeding
in here there are some problems to reach target
so either you should waste a lots of time or change you'r point !!
this might make you desperate to reach you'r target
so maybe you prefer to change you'r way and make a easier life ! :n06:

We should thanks god to have comfort

yes ... really ...
i often thank god for have good times to life
but some times some things make you disappointed :n03:

my desire of music is bit different

sure ... every body has different desires
i listen to foreign musics a few
i prefer to hear good persian musics
of course good persian music is really rare these days :n28:

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
08-06-2013, 13:11
well i don't have any tablets or anything like it right now. but i know something , my sister had the new ipad at was simply , useless
it was a waste of space since none of its services worked properly inside iran
but if you live else where , then you might find this use full:
when i was in vienna almost anyone i met had a tablet and it had so much use for example
you could buy your U-bahn ( city metro) ticket with it , or you could watch movies online where ever you went
even inside the trains of metro you could easily watch youtube videos or listen to you music online on spotify
but ofcourse all of those were possible only if you had bought a high speed connection
for example my own simcard was 'Orange' and it was awesome i could even download games while i was sitting in the park
but ofcourse the battery didn't stand so long so i had to shut my galaxy note I down
i believe the best option for you is to purchase a rightel sim and a normal cellphone like samsung galaxy note II
which has a wide big ass screen and it's huge so it doesn't really have any difference with a tablet

3Dmajid
08-06-2013, 13:16
I guess he's watching too much television, in case of an Enemy!
i spend my times on PC ...
don't watching TV more :n02:
but about war you can hear always some talks
it effects me :n02:

Looks like we have a common! Have a niece! My niece is very cute girl

we have common too
my niece is a very pretty and cute girl ... she has 7 years old
i can't believe she is in eight
time pass very fast
i like to play with her
kids have pure world really :n12:

hi everyone

i have tablet but in my dream :n02:
with this heavy expenditure i can have it only in dreams :n03:

3Dmajid
08-06-2013, 13:21
you could buy your U-bahn ( city metro) ticket with it , or you could watch movies online where ever you went
even inside the trains of metro you could easily watch youtube videos or listen to you music online on spotify

interesting !! ...
i don't know why i borned in here :n14:

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
08-06-2013, 13:23
so ... i'm not trying to be rude or anything , but umm
is it just me or do you guys also notice that most iranian people talking english have a horrible dialect and accent
mostly they know nearly enough vocabulary but for grammer i can't say ... , now i'm not trying to be a grammer nazi or anything and i know in europe and specially in mid europe ( germany , austria , switzerland , slovakia ) people
also can't speak good english but that's because their native language is latin which is the mother and origin of all the europian languages including English so it makes it hard for them to learn a different version of the language
that they already know
but as for iranians i can't quiet understand why can't people learn to say for instance , Girl or Higher or generally the letter e or i
for example iranian people pronounce the word 'girl' like they are saying gErl or the say 'highEr' instead of higher
like my post if you get what i meant

_BaRaN_
08-06-2013, 13:25
hi everyone

Hi..
I don't have tablet But my sister have one of those..
Most use it for my sister is: Listen to music,Internet,Film.

3Dmajid
08-06-2013, 14:25
for example iranian people pronounce the word 'girl' like they are saying gErl

i have same problem some times to pronounce Girl :n02:
i don't know why ...
my tongue can't mix R and L together :n09:

MR.CART
08-06-2013, 18:29
hey man the pronouncing isnt as important as you think coz many foreign people have the same Problem but havent met any Problem to talking about what they want as i think so , then forget about it

MR.CART
08-06-2013, 18:56
Dear majid just one point i wanted to say is:effect is noun and dosnt mean makes any change to anything or anybody,right word is affect which is verb

east&west
08-06-2013, 19:07
WTH !! where did all these ppl come from

YO ! WORD UP

3Dmajid
08-06-2013, 19:15
Dear majid just one point i wanted to say is:effect is noun and dosnt mean makes any change to anything or anybody,right word is affect which is verb
oh yes thanx for reminded it

MR.CART
08-06-2013, 19:43
WTH !! where did all these ppl come from YO ! WORD UP Im sorry what?what r u up to do?

east&west
08-06-2013, 19:56
Im sorry what?what r u up to do?

Nothing (actually plenty)..watchin another day goes by

Aria1997
08-06-2013, 22:10
Hey guise :D
Wassup :D
I missed you a dot :D // these are actually not meant what I mean though:D
Omg I started watching House M.D since yesterday, such great series!
And by the way I've finished my important exams too just little unimportant subjects are left but they´re a piece of cakes :n26:

east&west
09-06-2013, 07:54
I missed you a dot :D // these are actually not meant what I mean though:D
Omg I started watching House M.D since yesterday, such great series!
And by the way I've finished my important exams too just little unimportant subjects are left but they´re a piece of cakes :n26:

Glad 2 C U again kid , it's been a while

_BaRaN_
09-06-2013, 09:45
...Hi
Good morning..
Sun, sunrise was so beautiful
I collected the curtains ...
Nice ..
Sometimes I forget the day and night.

ooPs...My brain is confused... :n13:
I thought so much that writing this pos
:n27:
This post will be a funny post..:n02:
Of course I did not speak English until now..
But Google"Translate"...love U

:n12:

mjorh
09-06-2013, 09:54
Hi

!Never ever use Google Translator
+

!Can't Wait For E3

east&west
09-06-2013, 10:59
Hi

!Never ever use Google Translator
+

!Can't Wait For E3

Lemme tell you something about Google mistranslator! You go and give your most sensible and rational sentence to it and it will turn into an illiterate shit just in a 2nd

...Hi
Good morning..
Sun, sunrise was so beautiful
I collected the curtains ...
Nice ..
Sometimes I forget the day and night.

U have a poetic way in describing things you see and things you do … way 2 go girl

Aria1997
09-06-2013, 11:21
Glad 2 C U again kid , it's been a while

Hey I'm not a kid :n02:
I've been to busy these months I hope I'll get good grades
Holymoly now I can watch Friends without any subtitles !!! I can say I can understand 99 % of it!!!
This is a great success for me though :n12:
You know what we have another 1 month school here in Germany but everybody has their holidays in past few days in Iran

Oh btw this song is so amazing I know Hamid likes her soooooo much :n02:
Taylor Swift ft Tim McGraw - Highway don't care :n12:

_BaRaN_
09-06-2013, 12:40
Hi...
Friends, I am using google.translator but useful..
For example: The most appropriate word to use in Sentence...Synonyms...Antonyms..
Briefly..It help me so much..
I don't know why do you see only the negative google.translate? :n13:
__________________________________________________ ____________

I know that don't write good..

But

I came here to learn from you

if there is mistakes in my writing you can tell me..
I will grateful..
thanks

Aria1997
09-06-2013, 12:49
Hi...
For example: The most appropriate word to use in Sentence...Synonyms...Antonyms..

But

I will grateful..
thanks

Try to use Google translator for single words / special words like medicine area
If you want to write sentences this thing won't help you at all as you know our English to Farsi translator is in beta at the moment
Try to write sentences by your own and your own grammar what you´ve learned
Sure everybody will help you here we´re so kind and helpful you know :n02:

east&west
09-06-2013, 12:55
Hi...

But

I will grateful..
thanks

Google can be helpful sometimes I give you that but it’s not the best Choice
PS: don’t be hasty when it comes to writing … just take your time

mjorh
09-06-2013, 13:00
Hi...

But

I will grateful..
thanks

The thing is u gotta eliminate the persion stuff when u r learning a new language like English , u need to find english explanation for words n try to understand them otherwise u'd be like a dumb translator We can help u here , this east&west guy for example is such an awesome english speaker n u can barely differentiate him from a native english speaker.

Oh btw this song is so amazing I know Hamid likes her soooooo much :n02:

:n02: yeah , i didn't like Red album though

Aria1997
09-06-2013, 13:44

:n02: yeah , i didn't like Red album though

How can you say this?:D
Red album was perfect but not as much as Speak Now especially Back to December:n12:
Hey Hamid do you know any new games to play? Oh god I'm so bored these days!
I've started to play PlantsVsZombies again I'm playing it since 2 years :n02:

_BaRaN_
09-06-2013, 13:52
Try to use Google translator for single words / special words like medicine area
If you want to write sentences this thing won't help you at all as you know our English to Farsi translator is in beta at the moment
Try to write sentences by your own and your own grammar what you´ve learned
Sure everybody will help you here we´re so kind and helpful you know :n02:

I know..
Right say..

I've written test language ... In Iran Language Institute..
Number of Questions:120...
Time: 100 Min!!!
i only answered 80 question..
I was writing score: 50
What is the score?
This week , i have oral test or unwritten test.."right??!!"
What questions do they Normally ask?

east&west
09-06-2013, 15:27
I know..
Right say..

I've written test language ... In Iran Language Institute..
Number of Questions:120...
Time: 100 Min!!!
i only answered 80 question..
I was writing score: 50
What is the score?
This week , i have oral test or unwritten test.."right??!!"
What questions do they Normally ask?

She’s talking Like that alien critter from the movie E.T :15: maybe she’s trying to make contact with us
HI
DANIEL IS MY NAME
24 AGE IS
BOY I AM
PLS ASL GIVE ME

Aria1997
09-06-2013, 15:50
She’s talking Like that alien critter from the movie E.T :15: maybe she’s trying to make contact with us
HI
DANIEL IS MY NAME
24 AGE IS
BOY I AM
PLS ASL GIVE ME

Oh thanks god I'm not the only one who didn't understand these
What the heck does that oral thing mean?
I'm not pervert :n02:

_BaRaN_
09-06-2013, 17:20
HI
DANIEL IS MY NAME
24 AGE IS
BOY I AM
PLS ASL GIVE ME

Hi..
You are very energetic...:n02:
But I did not give you any answer..

east&west
09-06-2013, 17:23
Oh thanks god I'm not the only one who didn't understand these
What the heck does that oral thing mean?
I'm not pervert :n02:

Oral Test: when your teacher gives you the 3rd degree by asking you stupid questions! In the end two things would happen :

You answer the questions and get an A++ eventually

you can’t answer the question, teacher gives you an F and makes you look like a halfwit dummy in front your friends….you can’t take it! You go home take your daddy’s gun, shoot yourself in the head and go to hell with the other dummies

Aria1997
09-06-2013, 17:33
Well I didn't experienced it before and actually the name is a distraction O_o

Does anyone have twitter here
? :n26:

hey east&west you do listen to lots of hip hop songs right?
I found a really amazing song called The message from Nas, I love this song the beat everything is just great!
and I'll appreciate if you could give me more songs like this 80' and 90's

east&west
09-06-2013, 18:23
Well I didn't experienced it before and actually the name is a distraction O_o

Does anyone have twitter here
? :n26:

hey east&west you do listen to lots of hip hop songs right?
I found a really amazing song called The message from Nas, I love this song the beat everything is just great!
and I'll appreciate if you could give me more songs like this 80' and 90's

I gotta say U came 2 da right person kid

Nas – Represent
Nas – N.Y. State of Mind
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt. II
Ice Cube – 2day was a good day
Big L – Ebonics
Big Daddy Kane - AIN'T NO HALF STEPPIN'
Big Pun – Twinz
Big Pun - You Ain't A Killer
Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
2pac- Picture Me Rollin'
Black Sheep - The Choice is Yours
Souls of Mischief - That's When Ya Lost
2pac - R U Still Down
NWA – Fu-ck The Police
NWA - Straight Outta Compton
RUN-D.M.C – Rockbox

- Saman -
09-06-2013, 18:46
What is going on here?! Do i missing something?!

Good to see you back, Aria! How's going with you in the Germany? Haven't seen you in the while!

Been sick today, no more energy to do things anymore, so i was resting whole day, hopefully get a chance to watch Formula1 Canadian Grand Prix on tonight, a bit late but worth to watch, you know!

east&west
09-06-2013, 19:22
What is going on here?! Do i missing something?!

Good to see you back, Aria! How's going with you in the Germany? Haven't seen you in the while!

Been sick today, no more energy to do things anymore, so i was resting whole day, hopefully get a chance to watch Formula1 Canadian Grand Prix on tonight, a bit late but worth to watch, you know!

Didn't know you for a fan

Wish you get better soon bro! NASCAR ??? didn’t know you were a F1 racing fan :n25: u got a car ?

3Dmajid
09-06-2013, 20:08
I missed you a dot :D

Oh ... my old friend.
can u remember me Aria ?
of course not :n02:

!Can't Wait For E3
can't wait for watch dogs :n02:
i like to play "the last of us" but there isn't a pc version :n14:

But Google"Translate"...love U

i hope that google translator love you too :n16:

Hey Hamid do you know any new games to play? Oh god I'm so bored these days!

i know you didn't ask me
but i recommend you Metro Last Light if you haven't played it yet. :n12:

- Saman -
09-06-2013, 20:20
Didn't know you for a fan

Wish you get better soon bro! NASCAR ??? didn’t know you were a F1 racing fan :n25: u got a car ?

Believe me! There are lot of things about me people who don't know!, and not necessary to know!

As matter of fact, yes, i am a Formula 1 fan for over years and been an official Ferrari fan, was been able to watch and follow Formula1 from 2000's

I have to say, watching most of Auto Racing, like WRC, FIA GT, 24 Hours Lemans, and ..., but not the NASCAR, not the Indy car, not the street races too, sorry.

Have to go, hope to catch you guys on later!

MR.CART
10-06-2013, 23:41
Hey aria glad to met u again,how have u been?im sorry guys these days i have to get access to the dumba*ss internet by phone and cant write long coz my Thumb gets tired.

east&west
11-06-2013, 06:00
jus remembered I’ve an exam 2day, at ten:9: ! SOB I didn’t study shyt

danial_848
11-06-2013, 07:59

My exams just finnished yesterday.. woohoo! Freedom..!!

east&west
11-06-2013, 12:51
My exams just finnished yesterday.. woohoo! Freedom..!!

Gave my last final exam, thank god it’s over :n19: it's ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver ! I think now it’s time to sit back and unwind....form this Un...believable heat, you know it’s a real hell out there; think temperature’s something about 100 by now …..wish I had a bottle of perrier with a bucket of Ice … …….and Sun of a beach

pro_translator
11-06-2013, 14:08

...If I had a nickel

danial_848
11-06-2013, 14:36
Gave my last final exam, thank god it’s over :n19: it's ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver ! I think now it’s time to sit back and unwind....form this Un...believable heat, you know it’s a real hell out there; think temperature’s something about 100 by now …..wish I had a bottle of perrier with a bucket of Ice … …….and Sun of a beach

Haha! So, where do you live?

east&west
11-06-2013, 20:34
Haha! So, where do you live?

City of Poets, Literature :n26: , Wine :7: and Flowers :n16:SHIRAZ

A r c h i
13-06-2013, 11:47
City of Poets, Literature :n26: , Wine :7: and Flowers :n16:SHIRAZ

Good for you, I love Shiraz , in my opinion it's the best city in Iran... l

People of Shiraz are so calm and relax. This makes me so jealous:n02: I have some friends and colleagues who are from Shiraz. They never have got any kind of stress in their life.. lucky them :n06:l

mjorh
13-06-2013, 14:07
Shiraz are so calm and relax

:n02:Yeah, jus take a look at east&west

east&west
13-06-2013, 15:27
Good for you, I love Shiraz , in my opinion it's the best city in Iran... l

People of Shiraz are so calm and relax. This makes me so jealous:n02: I have some friends and colleagues who are from Shiraz. They never have got any kind of stress in their life.. lucky them :n06:l

gotta admit that !!! it was quite flattering :biggrin: thanks but I have no Idea what you talkin about . … I mean about Us being lucky and stressless …no way ..I born and raised in this city and I'm tellin you during all these years I’ve been under all kind of stresses you can think of

:n02:Yeah, jus take a look at east&west

Finally ! where the hell you been ?? everyone's talking and writing about E3 and the only Gaymer I know around here is nowhere to befound

Aria1997
13-06-2013, 18:32
gotta admit that !!! it was quite flattering :biggrin: thanks but I have no Idea what you talkin about . … I mean about Us being lucky and stressless …no way ..I born and raised in this city and I'm tellin you during all these years I’ve been under all kind of stresses you can think of

Finally ! where the hell you been ?? everyone's talking and writing about E3 and the only Gaymer I know around here is nowhere to befound

Gaymer hahaha holymoly macaroni :n02:
If you guise wanna know I was born in Lahijan and I lots of memories from there
I've camera films which showed me how I climbed up Baame Sabz´s stairs and I have so many pictures with that famous teapot pouring in :D
And btw thanks for those songs man some of them were epic

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
13-06-2013, 19:33
You know what i like the most about iran?
.... umm ...ummm ..... thee thing in iran which i like the most is , .... um
Will anyone vote here?

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
13-06-2013, 19:40
Did i just see "gaymer" on this forums ? Rofl
Btw does anyone here know howmuch does a singleway ! Ticket cost in germany? in vienna it cost about 2 euros
And also is there any other transportation way except for Ubahn? I mean is there straßenbahn in münchen?

mjorh
13-06-2013, 19:47

Was downloadin the conferences n watchin'em
Ubisoft had the best conference with new IPs such as the crew n Division , Sony got the upperhand with PS4 100$ cheaper than MS's console
?Have u watched'em

"gaymer"
it ain't wrong

Aria1997
13-06-2013, 19:59
Did i just see "gaymer" on this forums ? Rofl
Btw does anyone here know howmuch does a singleway ! Ticket cost in germany? in vienna it cost about 2 euros
And also is there any other transportation way except for Ubahn? I mean is there straßenbahn in münchen?

Our city is small , really! and it's placed around Münster nord-rhein westfalen
We don't have Straßenbahn or Ubahn but in bigger cities like Berlin or Hannover there is so many routes to reach every single area
_?Do you live in Austria

mjorh
14-06-2013, 11:52
Not yet. It’s not a trailer for god’s sake! How the hell I supposed to download 2 gig video, with this shitty speed and low traffic

You've got a point , haven't turned off my PC for like 4dayz n i've downloaded 11G trailers conferences n stuff

What’s the point of voting when your vote won’t count…….

!E P I C

+

!About the gay thing , its still beyond me how u can have attraction to ur same --- while u've got a sweet opposite --- right under ur nose

east&west
14-06-2013, 12:30
You've got a point , haven't turned off my PC for like 4dayz n i've downloaded 11G trailers conferences n stuff

!E P I C

+

!About the gay thing , its still beyond me how u can have attraction to ur same --- while u've got a sweet opposite --- right under ur nose

Dude where's my post :n04: !! shyt another raid by mother raiders

mjorh
14-06-2013, 12:38
Dude where's my post :n04: !! shyt another raid by mother raiders

!This is what u get 4 having freedom feeling

pro_translator
14-06-2013, 13:10
!This is what u get 4 having freedom feeling

No, that's what you get for using bad language...

You know what, you've read his post...

"Since when is "having freedom feeling" defined as "being able to use inappropriate words؟

To east&west: Is someone pointing a gun to your head forcing you to send posts containing stuff we emphasize not to write؟

What is wrong with you؟

I've warned you multiple times not to do what you have done so far...

You just don't seem to understand...

And what kind of result are you expecting؟

Me just sitting here while you break the rules and ignore the regulations؟

Why can't you just stay on a clean topic؟

Are bad language, sekshual and political stuff all you think about all day؟

You abet & egg people ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) on to use bad language, too! In here? What kind of person are you؟!

Where is your post? I think you know...

Aria1997
14-06-2013, 13:11
Hey guys what's up`?
Hell Yeah it's Weeeeeeeeekend
I'ma playing Battlefield3 and watch some movies
Oh btw I got Free CloseQuarters DLC for Battlefield!! :D

hey Hamid does east&coast have any ideas about gaming? xD
or is he just making fool of you :p

Zero Hour
14-06-2013, 16:58

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
15-06-2013, 16:42
Well i studied in vienna before the sanctions now i am afraid im forgetting Deutsch

MR.CART
15-06-2013, 22:59
As far as i know east west didnt say anything bad he just said his opinions about president election.

8nights&7days
19-06-2013, 20:49
I'm looking for someone who speaks italian

- Saman -
19-06-2013, 22:19
*le sigh*

:n27:

Aria1997
19-06-2013, 23:09
Hey what's up Saman
what happened?

- Saman -
20-06-2013, 07:38
Hey what's up Saman
what happened?

Hey there!

Nothing, just one of those day's, things are so difficult, but i have to learn to how deal with it...

MR.CART
20-06-2013, 07:53
? anybody here
oh man here's pretty quiet n calm and makes me feel so bored that i see no one here

- Saman -
20-06-2013, 08:23
I am, sort of!

But have to go after few minutes leaving to do my daily tasks

Aria1997
20-06-2013, 08:40
Hey there!

Nothing, just one of those day's, things are so difficult, but i have to learn to how deal with it...

I think you have to learn everyday something new
Damn man we still have School here :n15:

- Saman -
20-06-2013, 08:43
I think you have to learn everyday something new

I do, by reading and study, every single day!

It's okay, just try to have fun some times! Or, otherwise it get boring, you know!

So, i have to go now, i'll catch you later!

navid_k
20-06-2013, 10:17
Hello guys, How is it going?

MR.CART
20-06-2013, 11:22
? How long does it take to finish it

Hello guys, How is it going?

Not bad

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
20-06-2013, 16:25
Hey volks 1 week till konkur exam
Wish us all , luck

A r c h i
21-06-2013, 00:12
Wish us all , luck

I wish you luck and hope you take the exam so well

MR.CART
21-06-2013, 06:04
i dont know what r u talking about

SCYTHE
22-06-2013, 22:30
Wish us all , luck
Life is like riding on a roller-coaster, enjoy your moments whether it's up or down, be spontaneous don't over-think and embrace your moments , put yourself in the limelight and pierce the night brother... forget about the result, be zen about it and thus you will find yourself immersed in wild successes

A M ! N
23-06-2013, 00:58
:n11: Happy birthday dear Azadeh.... wish u buncha surprisin events in your Xth birthday

MR.CART
23-06-2013, 10:52
Azadeh
?who's that

Aria1997
23-06-2013, 11:04
?who's that

Our English Moderator [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

A r c h i
23-06-2013, 15:55
:n11: Happy birthday dear Azadeh.... wish u buncha surprisin events in your Xth birthday

Thanks a lot Amin, remembering my birthday means a lot to me :n16:l

And for the record that X refers to 30 :n02:.. how fast I'm getting old :n15:l

Zero Hour
23-06-2013, 16:10
Thanks a lot Amin, remembering my birthday means a lot to me :n16:l

And for the record that X refers to 30 :n02:.. how fast I'm getting old :n15:l

The best revenge we have upon the smugness of youth is knowing that the young will be old someday, too! They say : “Getting old is hell, but it’s better than the alternative
:n06::n02:

A r c h i
23-06-2013, 16:13
The best revenge we have upon the smugness of youth is knowing that the young will be old someday, too! They say : “Getting old is hell, but it’s better than the alternative
:n06::n02:

:n02: what's the alternative????l

Zero Hour
23-06-2013, 16:26
:n02: what's the alternative????l

U know, I mean ,getting old has its drawbacks and comforts, too...a good book, a comfortable place to read it and a warm cat purring on your lap :n02:, They also say: One thing about youth is guaranteed: It too will pass, So take it easy
:n02:

- Saman -
23-06-2013, 17:34
Then happy birthday dear Azadeh (aka Archi), hope you had a great birthday and enjoyed your special day.

One year have to go, don't feel too bad if you getting old, in fact i am an old man!
too

Hope every one is doing okay, i just listening to "Killer Sounds" album by "Hard-Fi", a British rock group! Man, I love the song!

Catch you later, guys and lads!

SCYTHE
23-06-2013, 17:37
Happy Birthday! l
P.S. your secret admirer

Zero Hour
23-06-2013, 18:02
have a wonderful birthday :n16:, of course I knew it from memory:n02: l

SCYTHE
24-06-2013, 18:33
have a wonderful birthday :n16:, of course I knew it from memory:n02: l

you are such an apple polisher:n15:

Zero Hour
24-06-2013, 19:10
you are such an apple polisher:n15:

:n10::n10::n10: u know I just polish the apples to make them pleasing to the human appetite
Red, green or yellow, It's up 2 u
:n09:

- Saman -
24-06-2013, 19:41
Green apple please! That's my favorite type of apple, you know what are they said'

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

On the other note, i just can't stop listening to "Hard-Fi", well...maybe i have too much for that!

And recently i found a Russian Rock Pop musician, named "Xuman", it has some thing to tell, you can watch to "Play
" and "49" videos on the Y*ou*tu*b*e, if you want to know what i am about!

Hope every one's free day is going well so far, see you soon!

SCYTHE
24-06-2013, 20:18
:n10::n10::n10: u know I just polish the apples to make them pleasing to the human appetite
Red, green or yellow, It's up 2 u
:n09:

You do the nice things by feeding people, but hey I know you better...You don't do a favor for free, there must be a trick behind it (maybe you want a promotion, huh?)... stop making things shiny unless you were a crow in your past life and you do it by your nature...l

- Saman -
24-06-2013, 20:51
Com'on give him a chance and see if it go well

So, what you guys up to?! I just watched an another episode of Top Gear, the episode about their trip to the North America and drive 3 American muscle car, Jeremy with a red Corvette, James with a Cadillac and Richard with a Dodge, they drove from the California, San Francisco to the Nevada, then test the maximum speed of the car, i was enjoying watching it.

If you ask me, to choose one of them, i'd like to go for a Corvette, such a cool car, is in't?

Zero Hour
24-06-2013, 20:59
You do the nice things by feeding people, but hey I know you better...You don't do a favor for free, there must be a trick behind it (maybe you want a promotion, huh?)... stop making things shiny unless you were a crow in your past life and you do it by your nature...l

Yeah Shahram, u know me back to front, but my maestro always said: Victory loves preparation. So let them 2 know me 2

SCYTHE
24-06-2013, 23:45
Yeah Shahram, u know me back to front, but my maestro always said: Victory loves preparation. So let them 2 know me 2

What is my grasp from you? Honestly? You are amid few ones who has won my impression...reason being, I like the energy around you, the way you always summon your best energy & mood...The fact you are sharp and not sluggish...We have some commonalities and differences, I cherish both...we are like two journeymen who have lost each other but when they meet they misunderstand each other..you know why?...but for now I don't tell you the reason

Btw, you are really sensitive though you keep showing your dark side to me! :P

Zero Hour
25-06-2013, 07:52
What is my grasp from you? Honestly? You are amid few ones who has won my impression...reason being, I like the energy around you, the way you always summon your best energy & mood...The fact you are sharp and not sluggish...We have some commonalities and differences, I cherish both...we are like two journeymen who have lost each other but when they meet they misunderstand each other..you know why?...but for now I don't tell you the reason

Btw, you are really sensitive though you keep showing your dark side to me! :P

You know Shahram, the world needs secrets, powerful ideas can wreak havoc if unleashed before their time, if you want to pledge them into darkness, first you need a pitch blackness

Btw, Shahram, u reminded me a boy, who his parents thought he is as mad as a hatter just coz he believed nothing is more enjoyable to see the others’ pain. He made up stories about monsters and frightened the little neighbors’ girls, he burst into laughter when they shed flood of tears. Yeah, he's nourished by their salty tears, a taste like nothing on earth, he still has that passion

So Shahram, why don't paint the town red at nightfall

- Saman -
25-06-2013, 08:28
Reading previous conversations

*facepalm*

Zero Hour
25-06-2013, 10:48
Com'on give him a chance and see if it go well

So, what you guys up to?! I just watched an another episode of Top Gear, the episode about their trip to the North America and drive 3 American muscle car, Jeremy with a red Corvette, James with a Cadillac and Richard with a Dodge, they drove from the California, San Francisco to the Nevada, then test the maximum speed of the car, i was enjoying watching it.

If you ask me, to choose one of them, i'd like to go for a Corvette, such a cool car, is in't?

sorry Saman, I don't have much information about cars, but to the best of my knowledge the best car is a magic carpet

u see Saman, A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

- Saman -
25-06-2013, 11:20
sorry Saman, I don't have much information about cars, but to the best of my knowledge the best car is a magic carpet

u see Saman, A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

I see!

Well, if you meant that flying carpet that we have seen it in "Hezar o Yekshab" stories, it doesn't consider as a car, it just fancy thing that can't be for real, you know.

I am not sure to understand your intention in about knowing of little knowledge is supposed to be a danger? Are you trying to be sarcastic to me?

Zero Hour
25-06-2013, 12:01
I see!

Well, if you meant that flying carpet that we have seen it in "Hezar o Yekshab" stories, it doesn't consider as a car, it just fancy thing that can't be for real, you know.

I am not sure to understand your intention in about knowing of little knowledge is supposed to be a danger? Are you trying to be sarcastic to me?

Like a sarcastic smile when u overtake a magic carpet driver with a car? no problem but u must expect on the way home your car break down, LOL

- Saman -
25-06-2013, 12:14
,Correction: A sardonic smile, use the adjective to defined the sarcasm with a mood
sarcastically in words can relate to comments i know.

Like is said, that is not for real, beside a magic carpet can be broke too...

Going off to work outs, so i see you later

Zero Hour
25-06-2013, 13:02
,Correction: A sardonic smile, use the adjective to defined the sarcasm with a mood
sarcastically in words can relate to comments i know.

Like is said, that is not for real, beside a magic carpet can be broke too...

Going off to work outs, so i see you later

U know Saman, I know English like the back of my hand, as I said before, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing

Anyway no many people understand sarcastic people, because we are too smart to be understood. Oh, com'n be honest! But I really love you

- Saman -
25-06-2013, 18:12
Yes, i can see that! For your information, in the English language, they don't say i know this as "my hand" or should i say ''palm''?! If you mean that, there isn't any proberbial phrase like that in the English language, or they would likey to say that i know this very well, that's enough to told .

An advise, don't trust too much to variable dictionaries, it USED to be in the both way in the sentences, what was you trying to tell me, i think was that for expressning a feeling, which is the best is using adjectives, or whatever it was...thanks for the clarification by the way (;

I can see the attitude here, you think you're smarter one and because of that not many people cannot understand you?! Fine then...but like i have told before, i have diffciulty to understand your meaning or what are you meant to say, that is difference between of concept of your words and your speech in here.

And, thanks, i supposed loving me is a good thing?! Let's see about that.

At last, i have to say, my English isn't perfect as supposed to be, i still studying this language and there is a lot of things i have to learn, so i am try to correct a grammatical and spelling error if i see it. Excuse me if i doing worng with that...

I had a busy day, tried of work outs, right now i am going to take a rest, so i'll catch you later

Zero Hour
25-06-2013, 18:23
Yes, i can see that! For your information, in the English language, they don't say i know this as "my hand" or should i say ''palm''?! If you mean that, there isn't any proberbial phrase like that in the English language, or they would likey to say that i know this very well, that's enough to told .

An advise, don't trust too much to variable dictionaries, it USED to be in the both way in the sentences, what was you trying to tell me, i think was that for expressning a feeling, which is the best is using adjectives, or whatever it was...thanks for the clarification by the way (;

I can see the attitude here, you think you're smarter one and because of that not many people cannot understand you?! Fine then...but like i have told before, i have diffciulty to understand your meaning or what are you meant to say, that is difference between of concept of your words and your speech in here.

And, thanks, i supposed loving me is a good thing?! Let's see about that.

At last, i have to say, my English isn't perfect as supposed to be, i still studying this language and there is a lot of things i have to learn, so i am try to correct a grammatical and spelling error if i see it. Excuse me if i doing worng with that...

I had a busy day, tried of work outs, right now i am going to take a rest, so i'll catch you later

Just google it

- Saman -
25-06-2013, 18:41
Ah, okay! Thanks than! Learning some thing new today, that's good!

I can see that from Cambridge Dictionary, seems to be pretty useful, so i will try to look for that in the future time

i really have to go, so i will talk to you guys on later

Koosha_Raisi
25-06-2013, 19:03
mhm what do we got here....
it seems that I have just Discovered a very useful Thread :)

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
25-06-2013, 19:51
thanx guys
does anyone here watch the Cleveland show?

pro_translator
26-06-2013, 07:27
thanx guys
does anyone here watch the Cleveland show?

It's not as good as MacFarlane's other shows like Family Guy or American Dad...

- Saman -
26-06-2013, 07:41
Speaking of TV show's, does anyone watched Firefly here?

On recently i do watching Heartland and Top Gear and i am looking for Sabrina The Teenage Witch TV show, that is an old TV show broadcast from 1996 to 2003, one of my favorites all the time!

Have to run! Hope every one have a good day, see yaa!

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
26-06-2013, 08:38
Im going to watch family guy and cleveland show but i cant find where to buy american dad, they are all hillarius
But you know what else is pretty awesome?
my birthday ... which is today . n im sure u all remembered it but didnt tell me so ill be surprised
Sooo :D whats the big surprise? am i going to be the moderator or somethin?
tell me

- Saman -
26-06-2013, 09:10
Back again!

A very happy birthday to A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L, do you have any plan for a party tonight? Celebrate it with friends and family? Or do not anything at all...hehe

I don't know, maybe you can find it from torrent sites? It must be some where to watch it online or download it or even buy?!
Family guy is a funny show! I have seen a couple episode of that show in the HBO channel, i haven't watch the Cleveland yet...

I don't think that would be happen! Not even for today! Hehe

MR.CART
26-06-2013, 10:41
U know ive been thinking that i'll invent a machine which is called 'P-Translator' which is able to translate any languages to another language therefore people dont have to learn other language to connect to the world's people and im sure i will make it,indeed why scientists arent able to invent such thing?the english are gonna make a Simulated human but why cant invent that thing?

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
26-06-2013, 13:50
Heh what party! I have konkur tomorrow
The device u want to invent to translate everything is already out there ... google glass

MR.CART
26-06-2013, 14:39
Never heard of that

- Saman -
26-06-2013, 16:31
LoL! But com'on! Can we have a little one? I want cakes!

Let's serious...than good luck to you and i hope will be succeed in this exam, don't worry too much, just give your best. i am sure you can do it!

It evening here and i am SO bored, maybe i'll play some video games tonight or watch a good movie, no more plan for outside because it too hot.

Well, see you soon then!

SCYTHE
26-06-2013, 18:58
You know Shahram, the world needs secrets, powerful ideas can wreak havoc if unleashed before their time, if you want to pledge them into darkness, first you need a pitch blackness

Btw, Shahram, u reminded me a boy, who his parents thought he is as mad as a hatter just coz he believed nothing is more enjoyable to see the others’ pain. He made up stories about monsters and frightened the little neighbors’ girls, he burst into laughter when they shed flood of tears. Yeah, he's nourished by their salty tears, a taste like nothing on earth, he still has that passion

So Shahram, why don't paint the town red at nightfall

All of a sudden there is a bustle in this once deserted room....i love the story you told me, crazy people are way better than square people, at least they evoke your emotions.... I prefer to paint fire across skyline at evenfall but do my deed mar wolves, my preciousssss? l

SCYTHE
26-06-2013, 20:46
Let me introduce a topic: What has been the craziest thing you have done in your life? l
If you don't have anything to say, your life has been pathetic

soheil.bahmanian
27-06-2013, 15:09
hey guys:n05: are you always like it? I mean you left this page for a long time, dont you want to see new users anymore ?:n23:

pro_translator
27-06-2013, 16:45
hey guys:n05: are you always like it? I mean you left this page for a long time, dont you want to see new users anymore ?:n23:

New users are always welcome...:n06:

Everybody has apparently been busy or bored with this place lately...:n03:

- Saman -
27-06-2013, 17:17
Not me!

Just same as old for me, i am looking for full race archives of old formula 1 seasons, couldn't find anything worth, i found a web site that is selling DVD's, but what the ---- is with prices!!! Like an example: Micheal Schumacher 90 victory with Ferrari is around of 999$!!! Are you kidding me?!

Anyway, still looking, i hope i will find race highlights at private web sites.

How's every one weekend?z

MR.CART
27-06-2013, 22:04
Hey.yesterday i bought a Galaxy s4 which is my first android phone :D i paid it for almost 2000$ but now installing games makes me feel confused.

TURBO_BOY2006
27-06-2013, 22:32
.I am very sad at this time
.If you know any more, you hurt yourself
:n28:...I do not know what to do ... Where to go ... The less you know, you have a better life

​.Sorry for bad English

- Saman -
28-06-2013, 17:02
Sorry to hear about that you were to be sad, TURBO_BOY2006, cheer up mate!, hope things are going better for you!

Don't worry about your English, it is looking fine.

So, weekend every one?! How are you doing today?

I am just about reading, but a good reading! So i am currently on middle reading of a story cycle, all of them by German writers, so far great!

One of my favorite German author is Hermann Hesse, what is yours?

_BaRaN_
29-06-2013, 14:57
Hi...
i came back to chat room again...
I had gone to shiraz...
It was great...
Best of all was the "Margoon WaterFall"....:n12:
waterfall was so cold...:n09:
I frozen....:n30:
But It was cool..:n02:
A good news :
I go to english class tomorrow...
I'm happy for it...
English class is perfecct After traveling ...:n12:
I want that place a picture of trip Margoon ..

- Saman -
29-06-2013, 15:35
Glad to hear that you having fun with your trip to the Shiraz, i went there once and that was wonderful.

It's good to see that you went to English courses, it does help much, you know...so keep it up the good work and practice a lot!

That picture of waterfall is taken by you? It looking beautiful!, i like the colors.

So for me, i watching qualifying of Formula1 British Grand Prix, i hope the Ferrari's come up with a good result, crossing fingers!

_BaRaN_
29-06-2013, 22:01
That picture of waterfall is taken by you? It looking beautiful!, i like the colors.

Hi...
Yes..I took that picture...
but i retouch it in photoshop...But only color photo..
By switch color Balance..

Aria1997
29-06-2013, 22:05
Hey ya
Guess what? I'm back :D
sure nobody was waiting for me huh :p
I will get graduated on this Friday yeah baby I did it
Can't believe I'll gtfo from this school .....
daaaayum I feel so good

SCYTHE
30-06-2013, 15:12

Hi...

I like your photo but I usually prefer to take photos at sunset because during that time, your foto don't get harsh shadows...of course it's my opinion and yours is different

- Saman -
30-06-2013, 17:45

Hi...

That is a nice picture, although with a bit work in the Photoshop, still looking nice.

How's your English courses are going?

Hey ya
daaaayum I feel so good

Welcome back, Aria!

And congratulation, hope your next school would be better then this one.

Just watched Formula 1 British Grand Prix, what a race! Whooot!

@SCYTHE ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Please share your pictures and post some here, i would like to see it...

SCYTHE
30-06-2013, 22:19
@SCYTHE ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Please share your pictures and post some here, i would like to see it...
well ok but you have to pay me in advance if you want to see the fotos :P

talking about your passion viz driving I really like Top Gear, more than everything about the show I like the witty comments, they are top

_BaRaN_
01-07-2013, 19:47

I going to iran language institute...My level is Elementary 2..
But First session I was inactive...becouse I don't know the Professor's Metod..
But other classmates were good.. :n29:
How can i get better in speaking?:n27:
becouse i understand teacher talk but i coulden't speak..:n28:
Help me..please..

danial_848
01-07-2013, 20:32

Help me..please..
Well of course usually it's much harder to speak/write than understand someone else's speech/writing. Maybe because we do and practice the latter more.

Try to put yourself more in English environments like this Chat Room thread, read people's discussions (don't worry if you don't understand them thoroughly, that will still help) and take part in the discussions as much as you can. It's a very good place to train what you've learned in the classroom.

danial_848
01-07-2013, 20:34
Hey ya
daaaayum I feel so good

lol congratz

SCYTHE
01-07-2013, 20:50

Help me..please..
If you don't mind let me give some piece of advice: first & foremost, learning & enjoyment are good fellows that always go hand-in-hand, stop sabotaging yourself and ENJOY your progress, I mean don't compare yourself with others, just focus on your performance and you will see by hardworking you will surpass others

As for your second question, there are many ways to improve your speaking one way is to talk with yourself and record your voice...i

Enjoy :) l

_BaRaN_
01-07-2013, 21:39
Thanks...
I'm trying to succeed..
:n12::n16:

Aria1997
01-07-2013, 22:11
Does someone listen to Alternative-rock or old rock songs?
I'm listening to Anathema at the moment
the next will be Bon jovi - It's my life

MR.CART
02-07-2013, 00:24
what y'all must be talking about is a thing that i cant figure sometimes you talk about somethnig the other day u talk about something else
i cant feel stability here
also i dunno why a girl comes around here everyone's trying to attract her attention to himself
:n21:which means
you disappointed me

A r c h i
02-07-2013, 11:09
what y'all must be talking about is a thing that i cant figure sometimes you talk about somethnig the other day u talk about something else
i cant feel stability here
also i dunno why a girl comes around here everyone's trying to attract her attention to himself
:n21:which means
you disappointed me

Do you yourself know what you 're talking about?!!!!:n13:!l

, there shouldn't be stability here. the name of the topic is so clear " chat room" you can talk about anything you like

if you can't stand seeing a girl here, you'll free to leave the chat room

- Saman -
02-07-2013, 12:33
well ok but you have to pay me in advance if you want to see the fotos :P

talking about your passion viz driving I really like Top Gear, more than everything about the show I like the witty comments, they are top

Hmmm, i won't pay any penny to you! Unless if they really (i meant for really) has quality and quaintly

In fact, yes i do pay for high resolution pictures of Formula 1 (by subscribe to my Ferrari world account), and they really really beautiful pictures,

Well, about that, i love Top Gear show, such as entertainment and interesting, they do a great job with that, therefore it's not about the car, it's about what a car can do

Help me..please..

I see, i think it's a good start, but you have to keep going to the courses and quest as much as you can.

Don't feel too bad, just keep practice and study, surely you'd get better by time, you'll see

You mean talking in the person or just speaking it self?

My advise should be just talking and use the dialog's during the day, if you want to learn the English language in a perfect way, you have to insert your self into it, thinking English, speaking English, writing English and reading English, not all the time but you have to devote time to learning it, do you understand?

Some of learning software are pretty useful, you can use them too in your free time, like Rosoetta Stone 3, you can download it from Internet or buy it from somewhere else.

Like i said before, don't worry about your English skill, it get better by time, if you practice a lot, the result may surprise you,

And good luck, keep us up to date, and next time, please don't use Google translation, some people can get difficulty to understand you.!

Does someone listen to Alternative-rock or old rock songs?
I'm listening to Anathema at the moment
the next will be Bon jovi - It's my life

I do, Aria!

If you have read my previous post in here, i found a rock Russian group named "Xuman", guys are pretty talented and i love their music! Just google them and you see

Bon jovi is one of my favorite singers, and i do listen to Avrlie Lavigne at this time! Hehe

Do you yourself know what you 're talking about?!!!!:n13:!l

, there shouldn't be stability here. the name of the topic is so clear " chat room" you can talk about anything you like

if you can't stand seeing a girl here, you'll free to leave the chat room

I agree with Archi.

This is an OPEN chat room, we can talk about anything that we like, and i don't see anything wrong with girls coming around here, in fact this place is not exclusively for men, it is for every one else who are welcomed.

I've got sick but nothing serious, it should be fine after resting and i have to do some stuff today, hopefully rest of day would be for good, so let's see!

_BaRaN_
02-07-2013, 14:28
Hi..
Thanks so much for your helps...
I have answered the work book..
it's good..
but this question that have saw "correct the mistakes in the conversations"..what is mistake in this conversation?I don't know!!!
"A:Are there any suger in the coffe?
B: I don't think so."
I have english class afternoon..
answer me soon..
Help me...please:n16:

piishii
02-07-2013, 16:16
"A:Are there any suger in the coffe?

is there..........

Aria1997
03-07-2013, 12:21
I do, Aria!

If you have read my previous post in here, i found a rock Russian group named "Xuman", guys are pretty talented and i love their music! Just google them and you see

Bon jovi is one of my favorite singers, and i do listen to Avrlie Lavigne at this time! Hehe

Nah, now I'm listening to The Beatles!!!!!!
I didn't know they sing soooooooo beautiful earlier I thought they´re boring but man I love them
I'll check that Xuman up thanks
And now I love listening to 'Slipknot :n12:

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
04-07-2013, 22:55
hi every body ... once again... :D
so i was looking for a website i could buy a beatsbydre headphone
i have only 190 euros to spend on it but i know original product comes off with atleast 300 euros
can anyone help me on this , how can i buy this head phone from iran? how much does it cost? i dont want a chinese product

- Saman -
05-07-2013, 07:23
Hey there!

There are people you can ask to them and order your product that you like, i cannot give you names but you can search it in the internet, hope you will find...about the payment, i am not really sure, since the exchange is high in nowadays and it also depend on where you going to buy the product, i think it will cost you much than you think...

I will take have a look and let you know if i find.

And by the way, how was your "Konkoor" have gone?

It is weekend everyone, Friday's is always boring for me...

Have to run! So much things to do!

MR.CART
06-07-2013, 00:19
:n21:in my whole life Friday always s*cks
:n21:especially in the sunset moment and remembering that you must go to school tomorrow

skyzare
06-07-2013, 12:35
:n21:especially in the sunset moment and remembering that you must go to school tomorrow

Hi

The day will come ......... that you wish to go to school again

_BaRaN_
06-07-2013, 21:06
Hi guys..
All're ok?

I have studing the english book..
really it's greate..
I found this but too late:n13:"That the english is luscious"

What is your opinion about Mbc Persian
For listening?

MR.CART
06-07-2013, 21:23
Hi guys..
All're ok?

I have studing the english book..
really it's greate..
I found this but too late:n13:"That the english is luscious"

For listening?

? sorry buddy but u made 3 mistakes,any one there to tell u the mistakes and correct them

All're ok?
/when we say"are you ok?" that someone has been injured or feels bad and you want to ask his/her condition
how are you or how you doing are more informal

I have studing the english book
:n02:?i am studing or i have studied

it's greate
"its "great" girl without "e
hope to see less misspellings

skyzare
06-07-2013, 21:32
hi . plz help me , what are these mean ? Mbc & luscious

_BaRaN_
06-07-2013, 23:25
sry Mr.Cart
I have many mistakes...I will try to improve..:n03:
Thanks for help...Thousands thanks

A r c h i
07-07-2013, 09:33
Hi

The day will come ......... that you wish to go to school again

That's exactly what was in my mind.. well said skyzare:n02:l

For listening?

I think MBC persia is not good at all, I prefer to watch MBC4. it's the best channel between those ones

Also Fox and fox series always have something to watch :n02:l

MR.CART
07-07-2013, 09:58
No never it wont happen
As long as u live here you wont get any benefits of studing here
The way I see is a day comes that im so happy bcuz of droping out or even leaving country
:n21:

skyzare
07-07-2013, 11:53

so any person dont answer me and i searched in the net and found . :n02: l

I think MBC persia is not good at all, I prefer to watch MBC4. it's the best channel between those ones

Hi . I only have one thing to say .....I think these channels and similar channels ......they undermine the foundations of family . there are alot of way to improve our listeninig

I think ......you throw out me from this topic now :n02: l

================================

No never it wont happen
As long as u live here you wont get any benefits of studing here
The way I see is a day comes that im so happy bcuz of droping out or even leaving country

Hi . I want to say somthings but I rud . l

A r c h i
07-07-2013, 21:23
Hi . I only have one thing to say .....I think these channels and similar channels ......they undermine the foundations of family . there are alot of way to improve our listeninig
l

I think you have never watched those channels,because if you did, you wouldn't say that.
In my opinion those channels are the best for families , I think it's even better than our irib channels (Islamic wise).They do all the c.e.n.s.o.r.s.h.i.p you expect much better than Iran :n02:. They have such great and helpful programs that I always wish everyone in our country knows enough English to watch those programs.

The doctors, Dr. OZ, Oprah are great.
I also enjoy cooking series like hell's kitchen, master chef, and .....l

I do always recommend those channels to everyone:n09:l

It is weekend everyone, Friday's is always boring for me..

Saman I can't believe that you posted 8.23 am Friday morning :n04:how can you possibly be awake at that time in weekends :n02:???L

skyzare
07-07-2013, 21:58
I think you have never watched those channels,because if you did, you wouldn't say that

Hi . if I had saw this channel . I didnot ask The following question .....:n02:.l

+

I will become very happy that you ( or any person ) say to me my mistakes in sentences if I have mistake in words ......l

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
08-07-2013, 15:33
hi guys , it's been a while (1 year !) that i've been watching youtube vloggers
such as ryan higa's famous weekly show ''nigahiga'' or ray william johnsons hillarious show ''=3'' or other shows of Smosh or jenna marbles or shane dawsone or ....
and i've collected many non-political comedy ideas and i want to start a channel on youtube
but the thing that is worrying me is that would i face any problems if i start a channel? cause i live in iran for now and i wont go any where in near future
if you know any iranian people with channels on youtube that currently live in iran in peace , please tell me
and if it is not harmful to start a channel on youtube , what language is better? should i speak in english or farsi is ok?
please answer

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
08-07-2013, 15:44
heay thanks for asking about the konkur !
it was the hardest fuc*ing shi* i had ever seen in my entire life
but it's done and i wont earn anything with thinking about it

you know something funny? before konkuur i had soooooooooooooo many fun plans to do after i was going to become free
but now that i have no exams ahead of me i feel so empty , i sit and play game all day long then watch movies then some youtube then i workout a bit and that's all when i start to ''find my self'' i already see it's half past 10 pm so i can't do anything i watch tv then go for a walk and when i come back i drink a lil and after that i see its 2 am
i feel like sh*t these days , the only thing keeping me alive is my piano and my ability to improvise on it

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
09-07-2013, 15:43
anyone here???? hellloooooooOOo

- Saman -
09-07-2013, 18:45
Hi guys.."That the english is luscious"

For listening?

Hi there!

I really haven't any opinion about MBC, i haven't access to that TV channel, but for listening (from radio) or watching (on the tv) you meant?!

That's exactly what was in my mind.. well said skyzare:n02:l

I do agree with the part of MBC is can't be good, in fact i do agree with you about the FOX channel, you can find some thing worth to watch, in most of times...

I do have access to B*B*C package, which is contain of B*B*C Knowledge, B*B*C Entertainment and B*B*C Lifestyle, always with great programs, but only problem is too many tv commercial!

I don't know if you watching SKY package, the package including sport, movies, children, etc...etc. And in any time you go for any thing that you like to watch, but somehow expansive to own, i know!

Hi! About that, how come? Can you explain more please?

Hi . I want to say somthings but I rud .

You can say so, and i like to know...

I think you have never watched those channels,because if you did, you wouldn't say that.
In my opinion those channels are the best for families , I think it's even better than our irib channels (Islamic wise).They do all the c.e.n.s.o.r.s.h.i.p you expect much better than Iran :n02:. They have such great and helpful programs that I always wish everyone in our country knows enough English to watch those programs.

The doctors, Dr. OZ, Oprah are great.
I also enjoy cooking series like hell's kitchen, master chef, and .....l

I do always recommend those channels to everyone:n09:l

Saman I can't believe that you posted 8.23 am Friday morning :n04:how can you possibly be awake at that time in weekends :n02:???L

Yes! For the most part, i think the matter is watch the programs that is entertaining and come with profits and see if any the efficacy of it, it is not about the which one is better, is it about the which one is more had effect in the programs, i am talking about the quality not the quanity here...

I have menton to the B*B*C package, in example...one of their shows' which is we knows as "Befermayid Sham" in the Ma*n*o*too channel, this program is originally broadcasting in the B*B*C, i do watch the original some times...but if you see, in the Iran, is exact same copy of this TV show that is known as "Shame Irani", but with out having any permission of the B*B*C?! Where is the copy right is not rule at all, isn't that shame?

I have to say, most of news and TV programs in the Iranian channel is very bias, the whole media is just (Censored)...so i don't watch them at all...

Well, dear Archi! I am kind of an early bird person! I wake up nearly 8am in every morning, so i can do the things in the earlier morning which is i have more energy to do, the rest of day is going to better if i have enough time for it...and i try to keep the schedule in the free days too, i have learnt that to not messing up with it, even so i can wake up in the 10am but i don't do that,

About it, in that day i remember hat i had a very busy day, i woke up in the 8am and get dressed at first and have my breakfast, so before i go to do and so, checked the forum and post it at 8.23am! Next time i will post at the same time or even sooner! xD

anyone here???? hellloooooooOOo

I am!

Happy to see if you pass the "Konkoor" as well, i hope that you get the admission to the great universities, i wish the best for your next future life!

I can relate to that, i meant you become bored after the big exam! It is okay! This is time you can rest as well and prepare yourself to the university! So waste your time as much as possible! But try to go out and have some fun! It is summer anyway, a good vacation can become very good, i do recommend that!

I do have a Yo*u*t*u*be channel, but that is contain of gaming and music videos, but i am not put my self into it, if you like to have a video blog, maybe you can try some thing else, i don't know, maybe just put your voice only, to me have a video blog haven't let you any privacy in the public, but take it as your own risk, my friend!

I didn't know you play piano too, so your location is so right! I love to learn that how to play piano, but i cannot afford for an one, they are too expansive to own! And i really love and listen to piano solo's and have a great archive of classical music,

So, have to go now, but hopefully talk to you guys later!

skyzare
09-07-2013, 21:00
Hi! About that, how come? Can you explain more please
Hi . you speak very very well . :n01: l

Honestly I have never saw these channel . so I can not say my opinion about them . but I think some of program ( specially in family films ) that show in these channel undermine the foundations of family .........because...................l

sorry .......I want to say my words in English but I can not ......Its hard for me :n03: and its very bad :n15:l .

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
09-07-2013, 21:38
hi dear skyzare
first of all , you should stop being a control freak , i mean no one cares about how you speak english , so you must stop worrying and thinking of yourself as a bad english speaker , if you think even the best english speakers have no accent at all and have a wide vocabulary , you are in deep mistake
for instance , when i was in vienna i was like you , i had the same problem with german language , i took Deutschkurs before going to vienna for 5 months in iran but when i arrived
i realized despite the fact that i had a terrible accent , no one cared about it , because no outsider can speak the language exactly as themselves speak it
so don't worry about your grammer mistakes or vocab limits the only thing that matters is that you speak , you should speak
if you don't want to watch english speaking tv channels or you can't , that doesn't matter
the best decision in that case , is to find some books in english language and start reading them .there are plenty of websites (both domestic and foreign) you can visit and download
books and read them from your desktop or laptop i recommend [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] it's a great website and puts great books to download and read
aaaaaaaand about the TV channels , with all due respect i have to tell you , the term westernization doesn't have any meaning in 21st century
you must know , scientists all over the globe are predicting a world in 22nd century that there won't be any difference between cultures which means there won't be any fights over which ideology is better .because all people will be of the cultures , humans of 22nd century are super humans in comparison to 21st century humans.
P.S
btw i want to know your age , please tell me how old are you , and what have you studied /are you studying
cheers
amd

- Saman -
10-07-2013, 08:17
Hi . you speak very very well . :n01: l

Honestly I have never saw these channel . so I can not say my opinion about them . but I think some of program ( specially in family films ) that show in these channel undermine the foundations of family .........because...................l

Why, thank you...i know i speak well, but i know my English isn't perfect as supposed to be.

As matter of fact, i do understand what you meant, but it is good to see that you do not judge before see the fact, and as i have told before i am not interested watch the Iranian media, i have my reasons and you do have your own reasons, so you see?

I think would be much better no further debate about the media thing, because it is over the rules to talk about politics without mention to some facts, you know...

But i have to say, it is also depend on what the programs that you want to see, and yes, there are scenes in any programs that is not decent, but that's not my point, if you understand what i meant to.

Anyway, i think A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L is right, don't blame your self, you just need to speak in the direct way and be straight, no matter what how bad can be, just try to...even miss Baran try to speak English even in the poor way, but i see she try to practice and improve her English skill, so don't feel silly in this way, okay?

hi dear skyzare
first of all , you should stop being a control freak , i mean no one cares about how you speak english , so you must stop worrying and thinking of yourself as a bad english speaker , if you think even the best english speakers have no accent at all and have a wide vocabulary , you are in deep mistake
for instance , when i was in vienna i was like you , i had the same problem with german language , i took Deutschkurs before going to vienna for 5 months in iran but when i arrived
i realized despite the fact that i had a terrible accent , no one cared about it , because no outsider can speak the language exactly as themselves speak it
so don't worry about your grammer mistakes or vocab limits the only thing that matters is that you speak , you should speak
if you don't want to watch english speaking tv channels or you can't , that doesn't matter
the best decision in that case , is to find some books in english language and start reading them .there are plenty of websites (both domestic and foreign) you can visit and download
books and read them from your desktop or laptop i recommend [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) it's a great website and puts great books to download and read
aaaaaaaand about the TV channels , with all due respect i have to tell you , the term westernization doesn't have any meaning in 21st century
you must know , scientists all over the globe are predicting a world in 22nd century that there won't be any difference between cultures which means there won't be any fights over which ideology is better .because all people will be of the cultures , humans of 22nd century are super humans in comparison to 21st century humans.
P.S
btw i want to know your age , please tell me how old are you , and what have you studied /are you studying
cheers
amd

I can relate to this, i think i have most trouble accent, even though my English if fine, but i need to improve my speech, and that is not be easy i know of. So i am trying to speak and correct my pronunciation errors, there is lot of works have to do!

skyzare, since you don't have access to English TV channels as well, my advise to you would be listen (and read) to the pod casts, there is website called eslpod.com and it had thousands of English pod casts with lecture, i can guarantee it will help you much to improve your English skills, just go there and download the pod casts, read the context and listen to it!

I really have to go now! So i will talk to you guys, later time!

MR.CART
11-07-2013, 02:34
Honestly I have never saw these channel
...i have never seen sir

that show in these channel undermine the foundations of family
:n21:
this is what you think and your personal opinoin about them,of course they're not gonna do what you said
im wondering if you go to other country what will you say

?saman can i ask you how old are you

skyzare
11-07-2013, 12:56
Hi .thanks very much everybody . l

i want to know your age , please tell me how old are you , and what have you studied /are you studying

I am 23 years old . and my major is Electronic . l

so don't feel silly in this way, okay? l

okay .

?saman can i ask you how old are you

its my question too . l

l

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
11-07-2013, 13:52
if you are asking me my age , as i said i just took the konkur exam which means i'm 18
i wanna talk about censorship , so before i post anything , could you tell me what you think about it ? is it good or bad , do you think it is done in other countries? what would happen if there was no censorship at all ? do you know any country that doesn't have any sort of filtering ? if it was up to you ,would you pick it up entirely or just some parts of it or let it stay as it is right now in iran? these are my questions , feel free to explain more and tell us if you use a censorship skipping tool or you log on to filtered webs (tell these if you feel ok and safe) :D
i'm waiting for your answers

_BaRaN_
11-07-2013, 16:27
Hi there!

I really haven't any opinion about MBC, i haven't access to that TV channel, but for listening (from radio) or watching (on the tv) you meant?!

Hi Dear saman

I meant more tv...
thank you for introducing this site : Eslpod.com
It's great ...

skyzare
11-07-2013, 18:10
if you are asking me my age , as i said i just took the konkur exam which means i'm 18
i wanna talk about censorship , so before i post anything , could you tell me what you think about it ? is it good or bad , do you think it is done in other countries? what would happen if there was no censorship at all ? do you know any country that doesn't have any sort of filtering ? if it was up to you ,would you pick it up entirely or just some parts of it or let it stay as it is right now in iran? these are my questions , feel free to explain more and tell us if you use a censorship skipping tool or you log on to filtered webs (tell these if you feel ok and safe) :D
i'm waiting for your answers

Hi . at first your questions are good . :n01: l

before I answer your questions I want to say one thing . I think that increase public awareness is very very important more than filtering . but in our country there is not this . Let me give an example for you about my own family . we have a Satellite in our house . and you know we can find any thing in it ( good or bad program ) even some of channels of our Satellite ( that may be bad ) are Open without any lock . but any time we do not watch bad channels because we know these are not good for us . you know we have very bad Internet censorship or filtering in Iran . ll

I really don't know what should we do about internet filtering . :n02: because I think some times we have to filter some thing . you know In this century any age ( from kids to Grandparents ) sit behind a computer But I'm talking about the kids they can not diagnosis goods and bads . in other hand we have not any awareness about it ...... no in family no in TV......l

could you tell me what you think about it ? is it good or bad

some times good ........some times bad .......l

do you think it is done in other countries?

yes . just you search in net you can see

what would happen if there was no censorship at all

It is hard I don't know :n02: l

do you know any country that doesn't have any sort of filtering

I think all of country have filtering but some area is high some area is low . l

if it was up to you ,would you pick it up entirely or just some parts of it or let it stay as it is right now in iran

It is hard too :n02: l

if you use a censorship skipping tool or you log on to filtered webs (tell these if you feel ok and safe) :D

I have a censorship skipping tool in my computer and nearly last year I just used it to went to Facebook because some of friends
in my University were spoken about it . but I did not go in Facebook anytime after that . I think ......I can not find my interesting in Facebook . l

- Saman -
12-07-2013, 07:58
Hey!

I don't know why every one is curious about my age. Am i too young or too old for this thread?!

But for who is wondering how old i ami...

I am over 30 years old, better say i am an old man that is on my 30's!

@Baran

Your'e most welcome, glad i could help! Yes, eslpod.com is very useful web site, with become a member you can download a pdf document that is contain of full context of pod cast, even more.

All right, today is Friday (again) and i am going to do few work outs today, let's see if day is going well...see yaa

skyzare
12-07-2013, 09:30
with become a member you can download a pdf document that is contain of full context of pod cast, even more.

Hi . but for become a member ......we should pay money . is it right ? ll

Are there any free of PDF document with full context of pod cast in site ? because there are just conversations text

MR.CART
12-07-2013, 09:40
I am over 30 years old, better say i am an old man that is on my 30's!
?!:n04:WTF
?:n09:are u interested in knowing my age
:n09:im sure that you'd pass out if you know my age

- Saman -
12-07-2013, 10:14
Hi . but for become a member ......we should pay money . is it right ? ll

Are there any free of PDF document with full context of pod cast in site ? because there are just conversations text

Hi there!

Yes, i think so! You have to pay, if you want to become a member and having access to all of those Learning Guides. Take have a look to this sample, it will answer to your question...

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
And this is the pod cast for it:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدWith listening while reading the document you understand much much better to what are they saying though.

However if you cannot pay money, just google "english as a second language", in the torrent sites i have seen full archive that is contain of those documents too.

To me, i found this web site over a year ago, and it helped me a lot to improve my English skill, great is this web site organized with categorization, such as entertainment, shopping, relationship, dinning, etc etc...

?!:n04:WTF
?:n09:are u interested in knowing my age
:n09:im sure that you'd pass out if you know my age

What you meant by saying "WTF", what is that shocking smiley for? Is being 30 years old look some thing to you?! I don't understand it...

No, i am not interested to known your age, why should i?!

And why are you quote the spoiler? It is supposed to be spoiled, that's why i put it on the spoiler...

Have to go anyway, i have some work to do...

skyzare
12-07-2013, 14:32
Hey!

I don't know why every one is curious about my age. Am i too young or too old for this thread ?!l

Hi . l

Now that I think ..........I understand that my curiosity was wrong ...... So I am sorry .....it is not very important how old are you .......it important that......... you might be busy.......... but you come here and put your personal time for talking to some person . l ( that maby have poor speaking ....... like me .) ll

skyzare
14-07-2013, 22:04
Hi ......l

I want to turn on the engine of this topic again ......[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I start with one question .......l

Do you think foreign language teaching to children under 7 years is correct ? or No ? why ?....l

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
15-07-2013, 00:28
what do you mean? why would it have any problems? the best years of learning a 2nd and even a 3rd language are up to 10 years of age
after that the process of learning slows down gradually and finally they can learn a language but it will take years
every turk or kurd person in iran is born with their own native mother language but they learn persian while growing up and when they are 7-8 they can speak both languages fairly good
or take swiss for instance , the same situation goes on with three languages there german - french - italian - they also speak english very well
there is a young boy in america he has trained him self to speak nearly 20 languages (including farsi - turki) and it has great positive effect on his brain and he has become
smarter , as he himself says .

skyzare
15-07-2013, 10:22
Hi ......l

but I think ma by it is not correct . my opinion is ...... in these years children should be free to game:n02: with other same ages . and you know in these years I think they don't learn their mother tongue completely

near our house there is a kindergarten ......one day the English teacher wanted to learn them colors in the English language I saw some of children did not know the name of color in Persian ....ls

so I think when they donot learn treasure of their mother tongue vocabulary .......maby learn new language is not correct ...l

SCYTHE
15-07-2013, 14:07
Hi ......l

I want to turn on the engine of this topic again ......[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I start with one question .......l

Do you think foreign language teaching to children under 7 years is correct ? or No ? why ?....l

you kinda remind me of one of my friends who was obsessed with children...i don't care about those little evils and don't want them to be near me...they make my cold blood start to heat

- Saman -
15-07-2013, 20:29
@skyzare

There is no need to apology, i just don't like to see people ask me about my personal's, such as age or where i live or so...at least i like to keep the privacy over the internet, that is the most reason i don't want to put my personal info in the internet, you do understand this...

About your question, i think there is no problem with putting children in the English courses from the earlier ages, they learn so faster then adults, keep it mind learning method is different for the kids, so when they get older, should be ready for higher ranks, but that time they response much better then who is new to English, some how they improved quickly then their classmates in the English courses.

I know of my experience, we've put my niece in the English courses at the age of 5, now she could understand simple dialog's in the movie scenes, she love to watch kids show with English voice, and i am sure her English would be fluent when she get older, so you see there is nothing wrong with this.

And about your story, all the kids are not the same we know, some are smarter then others some not, my point is if child is ready to learn and known another language beside their vernacular, and they do learning that, we should keep the balance between of two, then again, it is all depend on.

@SCYTHE

Some day you'd have your own kids too! And you remember it when you say this...maybe not, you wouldn't have, but you can't hate kids (at least not all of them to me they are angles in the earth, so much difference are between of adults and kids, different world and different time...you know

Have to go anyway, so i'll catch you later ...

SCYTHE
15-07-2013, 22:11
@skyzare
@SCYTHE

Some day you'd have your own kids too! And you remember it when you say this...maybe not, you wouldn't have, but you can't hate kids (at least not all of them to me they are angles in the earth, so much difference are between of adults and kids, different world and different time...you know

Have to go anyway, so i'll catch you later ...
feelings cannot be changed by justification, they are intuitive and not choicable

Zeitgeist
15-07-2013, 23:02
kids are just annoying

meh :/ like what difference does it make for me! i'm an antisocial person anyway, so it means that i basically don't like anybody and don't give a f* 'bout anything!

feelings cannot be changed by justification, they are intuitive and not choicable

this is not a well-made sentence! and "choicable" isn't even a real word!

danial_848
15-07-2013, 23:17
kids are just annoying

meh :/ like what difference does it make for me! i'm an antisocial person anyway, so it means that i basically don't like anybody and don't give a f* 'bout anything!

I 100% understand what you feel, since I'm "anti"-social and schizoid too, and really hate it to have kids

Zeitgeist
16-07-2013, 00:33
[/LEFT]
I 100% understand what you feel, since I'm "anti"-social and schizoid too, and really hate it to have kids

there's no honor in being an ass who doesn't give a damn about anything or anyone

but i sorta like my own personality; i really really like being a f*ed up EGOMANIAC! xD

actually, i just want a totally quiet place to live in; a place where no one ever disturbs me and there's no f* noise made by other people/things

a place where the only existing sound is the sound of the beautiful classical music pieces that i love; where i can just die in peace

:/

danial_848
16-07-2013, 01:09
there's no honor in being an ass who doesn't give a damn about anything or anyone

but i sorta like my own personality; i really really like being a f*ed up EGOMANIAC! xD

I think there is, not to give a F is something that not every one is able to do, be proud of it :n02:

But seriously, I think if one can not change his/her personality, which is the case here, s/he should just embrace it and be proud of it

a place where the only existing sound is the sound of the beautiful classical music pieces that i love; where i can just die in peace

How tragic :n02:

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
16-07-2013, 01:10
Well it sort of interesting that I meet you here, I think like you zietgeist and from your name I can already guess u live in either Germany. Or Austria. Or Swissone of the main reasons I went to Vienna was because I thought like you, I just wanted to be aliens hear some one play some Chopin or Liszt or Bach or Beethoven or....and brought I can tel lthe five months of my life that i lived in vienna were the best months of my life
Even though I left pursuing. My passion for music and piano because heavy university fees and expensive euroi still think some day my name will be written down in history as one of the most influential composers of 21st century

SCYTHE
16-07-2013, 06:11
this is not a well-made sentence! and "choicable" isn't even a real word!

congratulations for your abyssmal discovery

Zeitgeist
16-07-2013, 15:32
I think there is, not to give a F is something that not every one is able to do, be proud of it :n02:

But seriously, I think if one can not change his/her personality, which is the case here, s/he should just embrace it and be proud of it

How tragic :n02:

yea yeah, i know; and i told you that i actually like it! :happy:

Well it sort of interesting that I meet you here, I think like you zietgeist and from your name I can already guess u live in either Germany. Or Austria. Or Swissone of the main reasons I went to Vienna was because I thought like you, I just wanted to be aliens hear some one play some Chopin or Liszt or Bach or Beethoven or....and brought I can tell the five months of my life that i lived in vienna were the best months of my life
Even though I left pursuing. My passion for music and piano because heavy university fees and expensive euro i still think some day my name will be written down in history as one of the most influential composers of 21st century

just not yet... :/ i will definitely move to europe (or canada if possible) in a few years; but for now, i'm just stuck in this stupid country!

music is what keeps me alive; it's like the blood in my veins! without musics, i dunno, i think i may have been dead by now :\

i hope and wish everybody gets what he/she dreams about; for me it's to become a great scientist in cosmology (combined with electronics and computer hardware!)... meh :/

Zeitgeist
16-07-2013, 16:04
i don't owe anything/anyone/government, not even the military service in iran; so i'm free to go wherever i want, whenever i want to.

but you know, the problem is that i don't have an academic degree yet; not a big amount of money (of my own) either. i'm just gonna get my bachelor's or master's degree in my field of study (which is computer hardware engineering) and i'm plannin' on trying to get some international degrees in computer networks and some other stuff, too.

right now, i wouldn't be able to prove to anyone, anywhere in the world, that i know $hit about computers and stuff related to them! so i decided to get enough-educated and have my degrees with me by the time i start moving to another country in which i'd be staying for a long amount of time.

at least i'd be able to get a job when i move there, so i wouldn't be have to rely on my family's money and deposits! like if my dad's gonna give me any...! he's such a jerk, but i like him! and yeah, this being an egomaniac jerk is a genetic fact around here... lol

- Saman -
19-07-2013, 07:05
*looks at previous posts*

Oh right! As you wish so

Sarcastic comments, please hold on! Wait...wait more, be patience!

Dang! I cannot find anything good for you. Sorry for that.

~~~

Even though today is Friday, so much things to do, i do keep the hope for a good day.

Talk to you guys later!

A r c h i
20-07-2013, 16:07
Guys try to be much more optimistic toward life.. the only thing I see here is anger and depression toward life in Iran. I agree with you that life here is..... But we should live our life and time passes so fast that you'll never notice. so try to talk about nice things:n02:l

:n09:An optimistic person

*looks at previous posts*

Oh right! As you wish so

Sarcastic comments, please hold on! Wait...wait more, be patience!

Dang! I cannot find anything good for you. Sorry for that.

~~~

Even though today is Friday, so much things to do, i do keep the hope for a good day.

Talk to you guys later!
َ

:n02:And he's our early bird

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
20-07-2013, 16:42
yeah ofcourse it is pesimistic posts when i start talking a little optimistic someone comes and says mark my words some day you will have to leave iran
no doubts why everyone here is posting meloncholic posts!

Zeitgeist
20-07-2013, 22:58
this talking about having whether an optimistic or pessimistic pov is just nonsense!

you must keep being rational and keep using your intellectual abilities in the best way to make rational and logical choices or decisions in every moment of your life < this is the only truth that matters irl

else, you'd just end up being a loser who's stuck in a f* up life which'd totally suck (by any means); a life that'd only bring pain and suffer to every single moment of your existence

Zeitgeist
21-07-2013, 18:42
damn! z

i got into an argument with an internationally known journalist, and some of his followers on twatter

it was,,, unexpected...! :/ z

A M ! N
21-07-2013, 18:52
damn! z

i got into an argument with an internationally known journalist, and some of his followers on twatter

it was,,, unexpected...! :/ z

:n02: good 4 u , check ur FB friend request list if ur not still in shock

Zeitgeist
21-07-2013, 22:46
:n02: good 4 u , check ur FB friend request list if ur not still in shock

i'm sick and tired of arguments, and yet i always get into one unwillingly! z

sorry, i didn't notice that it was you; //accepted :) z

mojtabaivi
22-07-2013, 00:05
i like to speak english like you! :n03:

A M ! N
22-07-2013, 00:08
i'm sick and tired of arguments, and yet i always get into one unwillingly! z

:n27: vice versa here.. i tend to argue abt things i care , u know what i'm sayin , but am kinda work-shy u know

:n13: ?u'r already doin it pal , what's the big deal

SCYTHE
22-07-2013, 10:53

you can't, be yourself ;)
seriously what's the deal? if you like english, make the most of yourself, go and learn it... l

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
28-07-2013, 11:18
umm well i dunno if this could be useful but , try watching american or british sitcoms
that way you will learn the every day life conversation and you can speak fluently over a year of watching and rewatching

8nights&7days
28-07-2013, 12:30
i like to speak english like you!
Hi
If you really want and you have enough time use this

ROSETTA STONE

you can speak english or any language you want in 6 mounts
G()()D Luck

8nights&7days
28-07-2013, 12:33
umm well i dunno if this could be useful but , try watching american or british sitcoms
that way you will learn the every day life conversation and you can speak fluently over a year of watching and rewatching
Thanks
How did you learn english
Do you speak other languages
like italian
spanish
exept persian:n02:

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
28-07-2013, 14:44
well i speak English better all the other languages i speak (even Farsi) :D
I speak German a little also (i learned it because i stayed in Vienna in the past) :D
my mother language is turkish because i'm from tabriz
i can also talk istanbuls turkish
i can obviously talk persian but i often come short on vocabulary and use turkish dialect !
but i dont have accent on J or G like most of turk people
and about arabic , i can't speak and i can't understand my arab friends when they speak fast . i can only understand Quranic verses or subtitles of movies if they are in arabic

8nights&7days
29-07-2013, 09:53
WOW
I speak 3 languages
farsi
english
and
Italian

[*=left]I learned Italian because I have many friends from italy
[*=left]...and I want to improve my english and italian
[*=left]

8nights&7days
30-07-2013, 13:56
anyone used rosetta stone?
if so , what's your opinion on it?

- Saman -
30-07-2013, 17:43
anyone used rosetta stone?
if so , what's your opinion on it?

I used to be, but i h ave no opinion about it.

Though, it is a great software, will help you through to learn the language, just like any other one, most all is depend on you to how to learn the English as your second language.

And like i have told before, watching videos helped you to understand what are they going through, but it not educate you, you need to learn English by studying it...

Edit

@ Dear Archi

Thanks! I supposed i am, but i would like to be positive through the life, no matter how hard can be some times, i have to going through by help of god and effort of my self, no one won't make it if they have hope and do trying not the complain about it, do the best with what you have got, this is your life, so live it with the best as you can.

Hope every one is doing well, i have busy week and more then it, i had problems, just as usual, but i hope every thing is going just fine

Take care and see you soon guys

SCYTHE
30-07-2013, 23:26
Guys I would like to know your opinions regarding an issue I am currently involved, there is a girl I love and I guess she loves me back, we have talked a lot with each other thoroughly about everything and I think we are on the same wavelength in every subject BUT sadly she is kinda religious and I am exactly on the opposite end of spectrum (I am atheist). It seem religion is a very important subject for her and whenever she asked me about my opinions regarding religion I gave her ambiguous answers...Having said these, do you think it is moral if I hide my opinions from her? l

A M ! N
31-07-2013, 00:52
Guys I would like to know your opinions regarding an issue I am currently involved, there is a girl I love and I guess she loves me back, we have talked a lot with each other thoroughly about everything and I think we are on the same wavelength in every subject BUT sadly she is kinda religious and I am exactly on the opposite end of spectrum (I am atheist). It seem religion is a very important subject for her and whenever she asked me about my opinions regarding religion I gave her ambiguous answers...Having said these, do you think it is moral if I hide my opinions from her? l

Oh yeah ? u really love her ? cuz if u do , her religion shouldn't be a thing.. btw.. @theist guys are known becuz of their unprejudiced point of view

there was a tough religious guy of mine.. first i didn't say anything about my own view on religion .. but i treated him with utmost respect n i successfully could gain his trust n also i never gave a shate about his thoughts :D

nowadays he knows what my viewpoint is n he also knows how badly i find the religio0on disgusting.. but he doesn't care about me kind of thoughts n hes kewl with 'em
btw there is no needta respect her beliefs , but u should respect HER

:for what it's worth i refer u 2 the topic below

To wrap the speech up :D u dont needta tell the truth , neither needta tell a lie , Time usually changes everything
So , it's worth to give it a whirl at least.. show her how good n fair @theist guys are
!Come on pal , what do u think u would lose
:n19:go get the girl fore anyone else does

- Saman -
31-07-2013, 07:54

Hey!

I am not really good with advises, specially when it comes to relationship, but i try to!

First of all, be sure of her feelings towards on you and what actually YOU feel towards on her, like her or love her or even hate her, if you already sure about that just don't put yourself in the friend-zone, at last one get burnt and it could be you, so try to talk her in a direct way, wait for right moment and ask her to go out, to make the things clear you should talk to her and express your feelings, make your move and see what would happened.

Second is if you really want to be with her, after clarify you should talk the subject that you are atheist and if she want to be *but if" with you, she should respect your opinions and most important is you should respect her too.

Just be honest, if i were you, i wouldn't hide the things like that and put a trust in there (between of two) and except that she trust on me and respect my point of views too.

Being religious is not a problem, I am religious by myself, what is problem for me is extremist people with their attitude on the religions, i hate it when see people like that

I don't know if you think you two are soul mates, well then things will work out by itself, just careful on the steps, girls are more emotional then man's but we men know how to make love...just give it time and hope it work out, but if it won't, don't be upset and move on! i wish the best for you too!

A r c h i
31-07-2013, 15:45

:n02:Honesty is the best policy

If you want to marry here, You have to tell her about your religion beliefs. If you want to be just friends , it won't matter at all.

I believe that in marriage there are some main items that should be exactly the same and some non-important issues that can be different but it have to be said in the beginning. The main issues are religion,age,wealth, level of your families, your parents' job and level of their education. You have to be exactly the same or at least similar in main issues to have the least problems with each other
in other issues you can talk and come to in conclusion
My mom always told me to choose my boyfriend just like I choose my husband. I did so and now I understand what she really meant. at that time I said to myself that she can't understand the modern world we just want to be friends.. But even your girl/boy friend should be in the same level as you are

Tell her the truth and give her some time. May be she can adapt with your atheism :n02: it's possible but so rare. Religion is a very important issue

I just can wish you the best. and remember nobody will change..people changes a little through long time:n15:l